Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername ChangeUsername ChangeUser Name Style Change
Gift received at 10-19-2017 from Kitty
not that i wanted to do it for you or anything....buy i happened to buy 2 so......blah!!!!

choosing a team for yata gass

hey guys, as the title say i want your help with choosing a team for yata gass.
    i won't have a problem to clear it up to ultimate mode with my water team, but i'm not confident they can beat ragnarok yet.
    so i want to hear your advice on which team and soul i should choose, the soul will be only 1 i have a SSR weapon she can hold.

so let start with my boring water team:
    in the pic you may see a letter+number in black, A- attack type, D- defender, number- level of skill weapon.
    choosing a team for yata gass-ae9q4k.png
    choosing a team for yata gass-js0fhe.png
    so here in team i have gabriel to decrease defense+ boost my attack and defense
    triton to decrease attack, decrease chance for continuouse attack and self heal+attack and defense boost
    nike to increase team defense and heal a little bit
    oceanus increase self ability power and high damage to stunned enemy
    the 2 souls i may use in this battle is either mordred for her debuffs or siegfried trying to finish her with oceanus+siegfried combo, the question if they'll have 100% burst gauge when she actually get stunned (and if they survive by that time lol)
    solomon also can hold glaive, but can't see how she can help better than the other 2..

and for my other option, my strongest team- dark:
    choosing a team for yata gass-2iscsxe.png
    choosing a team for yata gass-14eb4eq.png
    so here i have balor that can cast multiple of debuff such as blind, dizzy and stun (?) that may help me survive longer if she won't attack.
    satan can decrease her defense (fram A i think) and help me to get her charging down by 1 with her other ability.
    susanoo is basically for damage with her first ability and her stackable attack boost
    and beelzebub to increase my team's attack+ rampage
    for this team there are multiple souls i can use-
    Arc- can use her skill to decrease damge for all team when yata gass use her "super move" which may increase my chance to survive+ regeneration to heal a little bit.
    Andromeda- healling my team+ can increase defense and revive fallen kamihime in battle.
    Siegfried- when yata gass is stunned it can go with either burst attack if my gauge is 100% or if not i can still use her ability to increase damage to stunned enemy and use beelzeub skill to put my team in rampage so the damage will be increased.
    mordred- to be honest i'm not sure that i need her in this team for now, i have balor to take care of the debuffs and can use black propaganda as extra skill anyway, so i think the other souls will help me more than her.
    solomon- again, can't see how she can help me here either XD

so what do you think? which team should i choose and what soul should i pick?
    ID:201799
    my main eidolon [last update July 13th]

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Some things I can make out from the wiki.

Fire enemy
    Easier than previous Ragnarok
    2 overdrive charge meter
    Raging overdrive applies strong def buff on boss. Halves damage?
    Normal overdrive applies debuff that prevents you from healing for 5 turns.

Just from a quick glance, your water team is better. Elemental advantage and far more utility (debuffs, Mordred, Eidolon with HP, etc). The only good thing about your dark team vs an Advent Ragnarok is Satan.

But then again, I wouldn't know until we actually get the event.

This is a little off topic but still pertains to team composition and Ultimate difficulty clearance.

In Yata Garasu advent event, DMM first implemented Event Missions. Out of the numerous rewards, the hardest mission, "clearing Ultimate difficulty with only himes rarity R or below", has the best reward of a Dragon Eye shard piece. Are you planning about it?

As for your original question, if I were you I would search up DMM wiki to see the damage range of Yata Garasu. If she has high damage Rage burst or something similar, I would go for the Water team, just to capitalize on the natural elemental resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by noxybell View Post
    This is a little off topic but still pertains to team composition and Ultimate difficulty clearance.

In Yata Garasu advent event, DMM first implemented Event Missions. Out of the numerous rewards, the hardest mission, "clearing Ultimate difficulty with only himes rarity R or below", has the best reward of a Dragon Eye shard piece. Are you planning about it?
    wow i didnt know such thing exist, man... gotta readjust lots of stuff now.

Credits
    Look again.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    Interesting. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong page?

Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    dragon eye shard piece??

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    ok, so from what I've saw, her raging damage doesn't deal as much damage as I thought.. under 2k for all allies it seems? but that's with her atk lowered, which should be easy..mordred+jorm/triton
    use your water team for sure.. use mordred, as she can use her max overdrive meter thing and debuff defense without an extra skill, gabriel have the 2nd def debuff, use chaos magic as extra skill but not til she's raging ofc, cause it will clear yatagas' def buff to herself after her strong atk or if she increases her def with normal atk in rage mode...it's a strong buff so your damage will lower a lot.. that only if she use it twice though.
    remember gabriel increase burst gauge for allies with each hit, unlike any dark kami, nike healing will make sure they all survive til she's stunned, so you can use oceanus for a strong burst though i'm sure without nike you could survive anyway.. as it is for now, try to get more of the ATK weapon like you did with the gun, not that it matters too much... you can win with both dark and water for sure without using elixers but try with water, i don't think it'll be hard at all... i will try ragnarok this time, hopefully we can both win
    why not try both and record both? XD
    Last edited by Kitty; 07-17-2017 at 05:03 AM.
    selling brand new account with L/E SSR and full plus more fire team.

has at least 1 SSR of each element.

rank 41 .
    pm me teehee xox

Credits
    Interesting. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong page?
    My point was that you can use the Wiki's History ("backup") feature to see the page as it appeared before the revival (in this case, on the last day of the initial event). Doing so clearly shows that event missions did not exist at that point in time.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

I blame the DMM wiki for doing a spectacular job of not organizing their content then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast