Questions about Weapon skill math vs Stats

Evening,

We were discussing this the other night in our union discord but no one had a definitive answer. So as far as I am aware the weapons you equip to your team increase stats obviously but if the weapon skill matches the element of the main weapon i.e. the 9 weapons you put in your small slots, they also apply their weapon skill to your team in question aswell as providing +ATK and +HP stats.

So my questions are:

1. Does anyone know the maths of say, for example, I have a bunch of 3 star lvl 85 SR Fire weapons their weapon skill at 10. At what point does just raw stats become more worth to your team than the +weapon skill of an SR weapon if my main weapon matches the element.

and;

2. Does 1 point of weapon skill in an SSR weapon provide more of a +% boost than 1 point of weapon skill in an SR weapon, and if so by how much?

Cheers.
    Last edited by Skarfang81; 07-17-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Credits
    My Assault and Eidolon Effects calculator answers both of these questions. You can find it in my Toolbox in my signature.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.