Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Is the gacha too greedy?

So I've played this game for a while and I can't help but feel that the gacha is a bit fixed. At first the gacha seemed to give out a fair amount of actual "charecters" (that is eidolons or kahimne with scnes) through their gachas such as the event or gem, but as the game progressed I've noticed that the appearance rate of actual "charecters" instead of upgrade materials have been steadily decreasing.
    I've talked with others in my union and they have mentioned the same problems. For instance when rolling a 10x gacha jewel gacha I rarely get anything of any use besides a few paltry r weapons (most of which are upgrade materials) and barely ever get anything with a scene. The event gacha is even worse since even when I get a gold rarity item they usually just turn out to be worthless upgrade mats or a miserly 5 jewels. Furthermore it seems that the gacha costs three times more the usual rate other harem games charge to use the special gacha, but yet still only have a very low chance of acquiring anything.
    Furthermore it seems near impossible to get any sort of ticket besides premium without putting in a herculean effort, as opposed to other games that will reward players with special gacha (such as FKG or dragon providence). For instance it costs three times the usual in game currency such as DP requires only 100 medals for a R ticket, FKG requires 5 medals for an R ticket, Armor blitz requires 75 cores, etc. whereas K project requires 300 jewels. That's at least 300% increase for the required currency to buy a R ticket.

Are the drop rates in need of a major fix? Did the developers get too greedy with their success on launch?
    Last edited by Biodeamon; 07-20-2017 at 07:03 AM. Reason: clarification of statistics

Credits
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Pretty normal to me compared to some games

I say it's more or less equal to Aigis's Gacha

at least it's not as greedy as Harem Heroes' Pachinko

Yeah, FKG's Gacha is pretty lenient, generous, and lucky in Nutaku and even more so in DMM
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター

Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

Signature made by Myrdin

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    I've seen several mentions that hime-less SSR weapons will be removed from gacha in the future. Not sure if true or not. Probably when they move to the exchange shop I'm guessing. That should slightly help with SSR himes, especially with the fact you can trade in eyes for SSR tickets.

And I don't want to trash on other games, but things like himes in this game are far more valuable than something like the girls in other games. Not sure where you're getting that 3x comparison from.
    Last edited by Aidoru; 07-19-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Credits
    How many SSR Kamihimes do you guys have

I only got 1

safe to assume they are more or less equal to the highest rarity of gurls in DMM games cept Kamihime only 3 tiers: SSR, SR, R

I remember Brave Girl Ravens, took me a while to get the highest rarity

Aigis - same thing - only pulled one Black in less than a year I joined the game

Flower Knight Girl - not including the ones I bought but a rainbow girl per year - pulled 2 so far

Signature made by Myrdin

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHunter View Post
    I think if you decide to spend $$$ will also affect the SSR hime quantities too.

Also, isn't urging you to spend the ultimate goal for these kind of "freemium" games? By luring you into a false sense of euphoria upon seeing those elusive golden flashes and rainbow spheres?

Credits
    I have 5: 1 starter, 2 from free rolls, and 2 from 1x SSR Kamihime Ticket. I haven't spent jewels/tickets for ~2 months, so I have 84 pulls saved up. I'm undecided on whether to purchase a second SSR Kamihime Ticket.
    Last edited by sanahtlig; 07-19-2017 at 06:17 PM.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

Unregistered Guest
    Flower Knight Girl - not including the ones I bought but a rainbow girl per year - pulled 2 so far
    If it makes you feel better, I've been playing FKG since launch and still haven't pulled a rainbow.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    I have 5: 1 starter, 2 from free rolls, and 2 from 1x SSR Kamihime Ticket. I haven't spent jewels/tickets for ~2 months, so I have 84 pulls saved up. I'm undecided on whether to purchase a second SSR Kamihime Ticket.
    wow, you're lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I've been playing FKG since launch and still haven't pulled a rainbow.
    Well, I doubt you a bit since you should have gotten at least 1 w/ all those FK and tickets they have given in the past

plus anons can't post evidence

Signature made by Myrdin

Credits
    Eh. It could be better, considering how hime-less SSRs are ultra infuriating (I want Titania ;- but I've gotten 5 SSRs which seems to be about average.

I haven't gotten any blacks in Aigis or equivalents in other games.

Credits
    Been playing just before Ixion event... Haven't got any SSR himes, only SSR I got from the Gatcha is Fafnir, and that's it...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast