Question how to abuse 'raid rewards' into gift list?

this happens sometimes and because of the last union event, i would like to 'properly' do it next time
    it could save my magic jewels from expanding slots

i havent tested it, but it mostly happen because u didnt properly received your rewards after certain amount of time. lets say you go to raid, then after you defeat it do not go back to menu, just wait for certain amount of time (idk the exact amount). once you go back to the reward screen, it will be empty, wait for few moment and you'll receive the rewards on your mail box.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by testerinoo View Post
    this happens sometimes and because of the last union event, i would like to 'properly' do it next time
    it could save my magic jewels from expanding slots
    Expanding slots is worth the jewels spent. I spent my first 2-3k jewels (after my initial Gatcha roll) on slots. No regrets.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    Expanding slots is worth the jewels spent. I spent my first 2-3k jewels (after my initial Gatcha roll) on slots. No regrets.
    Agreed, though I didn't spend that much haha. I currently have a max of 150 weapons and 100 eidolons, and that suits me perfectly. (so that's, what, 1500 jewels spent?) Especially later as you're abusing the gem gacha for rares to upgrade your many many SRs from disaster raids...

Credits
    200/200 and i really hope that NOW that will be enuf (was barely enuf for union event tho)