Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Intermediate tips?

Beginners guide with all the startup information that the game doesn't provide would be cool. and all the intermediate , theres a bit more niche to it than the how to play on the site can provide :P

Hi everyone, new to the site, been idling on the game for a while. just wanting some intermediate tips. got my lists attached

i'd guess my eidolons and weapons are a mess, i was going for a "try get one of every element for your soul, but it seems like people are more into the, "pick a soul use weapons that match it" but also want to fill out the page of weapons, when i thought it was only the souls weapon that mattered significantly. and to only limit break/ keep assault ones. and also to level higher level ones before limit breaking them into one core weapon

seen people saying eidolons are meh. them passive affects though? i feel like they're what i need most.

i managed to do ultimate kama, full blue "rare" team, what should i hunt for with this event? nearly got a kama or the weapon,

most of my ssr's are very recent, my first was enshrined lance longinus, a heartbreaker that one, no kame with it. and the reason i went for joan as my soul, i have not bought any other souls aside the free one for any tips/thoughts.

also i have absolutely no dark kame's i splurged on the dark-increased rate, and i got nooothing. nothing i can do about that is there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Intermediate tips?-capture.png   Intermediate tips?-capture3.png   Intermediate tips?-capture1.png  

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    You're still far from needing intermediate tips.

For starters, your weapon grid is definitely a mess. Looks like you're just using whatever you have regardless of element. Your himes do not get weapon skill effect if the weapon is not the same element as them. This is why you want to focus on 1 or 2 team that uses all the same element himes and weapons, a back up team to handle events the other is weak against. Eidolon elements don't matter as much, aside from your main eidolon having proper passive skill for your team.

Seems you're rather new too but looks like you've been playing for at least a week or more with how much you've managed to break limit your himes and yet you didn't farm any SR raid weapons (or possibly didn't know you could). You should have really focused on that, though now the event takes priority. As for what to get from it, in your case, you should prioritize the eidolon as she provides a important debuff and you really need better eidolons. Weapons you can just farm from raid bosses and it's not like you have enough of a roster to make a fire team to make use of the fire weapon. Get a copy of it if you really want but getting the eidolon maxed or as far as you can get it takes priority. Grab the elixirs everyday and the hime ticket before the regular tickets.

I'm not sure exactly what himes you're using together but I do hope you're using all the water himes with Fenrir and not mixing it up with the light and fire himes I also see in being used in a party.

And you should not pick your soul because of what weapon you have, you should pick your soul by what skills they provide that you lack.
    Last edited by Aidoru; 07-25-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Well, im not using them all willy nilly, however i havent created any teams really, im using the "recommended" button, which seems to have done decently enough, it prioritises the water himes for a fire event, but cant change your soul, so i used the teams just to have a different soul on a different team. so pressing recommend gives me fenrir and all water himes' and i think it prioritises the attack power.

thought it might be important for the soul to match the weapon to get the burst bonus of the correct affinity as well as the weapon bonus, and eidolon etc,

alright ill farm the eidolon, i have a full group for everything, with the exception of dark,, and i match the elements, but yes, i dont quite get the weapons, and im not missing a lot , regeneration seems to do well enough for me to beat ultimate (probably wont be able to again though)

sounds like youre saying i should get as many kamagats as i can, will try for that. nearly got the first, and will aim for the kame ticket after.

and with the disaster weapons, theres weapon inventory is just so damn small, though i think someone said do the 3 seed ones/20 point to farm. really with the things i kept i tried to make sure i had one of most elements, to get foothold, with the bursts. but now i can build up the rest, just get rid of my R weapons then? (i will fully admit to having neglected them and using them more based on rarity and my previous elemental needs)
    Last edited by Naes; 07-25-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Unregistered Guest
    looking at your himes the best team you can make at the moment would be a wind team with cu chulainn, oberon, cybele and hermes(maybe switch out hermes with raphael). The only problem though looking at the event schedule you won't be able to get a decent event wind eidolon for like 3 months and the best eidolon you have atm is water but you have bad water himes.

Unregistered Guest
    also get andromeda as your soul as soon as possible and farm the wind raid bosses for the wind assault SR weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Naes View Post
    Well, im not using them all willy nilly, however i havent created any teams really, im using the "recommended" button, which seems to have done decently enough, it prioritises the water himes for a fire event, but cant change your soul, so i used the teams just to have a different soul on a different team. so pressing recommend gives me fenrir and all water himes' and i think it prioritises the attack power.

thought it might be important for the soul to match the weapon to get the burst bonus of the correct affinity as well as the weapon bonus, and eidolon etc,

alright ill farm the eidolon, i have a full group for everything, with the exception of dark,, and i match the elements, but yes, i dont quite get the weapons, and im not missing a lot , regeneration seems to do well enough for me to beat ultimate (probably wont be able to again though)

sounds like youre saying i should get as many kamagats as i can, will try for that. nearly got the first, and will aim for the kame ticket after.

and with the disaster weapons, theres weapon inventory is just so damn small, though i think someone said do the 3 seed ones/20 point to farm. really with the things i kept i tried to make sure i had one of most elements, to get foothold, with the bursts. but now i can build up the rest, just get rid of my R weapons then? (i will fully admit to having neglected them and using them more based on rarity and my previous elemental needs)
    Using recommended button is all good, but only on begging. After some time you won't want to use it because it doesn't really take into account weapon skills, just total power.

While it's important to have good weapons for souls to use, it isn't great idea to unlock souls based on what weapons you have available. You should unlock souls based on what skills they provide that could be useful for you.

You should focus on one element and get weapons for it from daily disaster raids. Your aim should be to have weapon grid full of SR assault weapons of your element, but now event takes priority. Getting 5 copies of yatagarasu will be great help to you.

Once one or two join, the rest will join like locusts for the easy kill.
    -sanahtlig
    no one cares about thunder. its like that one cousin you know is there - but refuse to acknowledge its existence
    - certain someone from dmm kamihime discord

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    also get andromeda as your soul as soon as possible and farm the wind raid bosses for the wind assault SR weapons.
    andromeda?, everyones raving about mordred. but alright. im halfway there, ive saved up soul p. rather than spending it all.

my only issue with having a buttload of wind/light weapons is the tiny inventory. farm the disasters, got that. easy as.
    but that raises the question what should i do about my current list, fuse sr's and create a full team weapon set?

i think wind and light are my strongest, though wind is almost entirely offensive kame, and if theres anyone i'd put into another elements team it would likely be uranus or raiko for their buffs. haha, raiko has once personally killed me though.

and yea, this is the first event im doing forealsies. so a lot of things don't match

and also everyone, thankyou for the help, now and in future :>

Unregistered Guest
    mordred is really good but most of the people talking about using her during this event have sol in their party to make up for the lack of andromeda myself included. Your strongest party would definitely be wind atm as you also have an SSR wind lance to use with andromeda the only thing you are lacking is a decent wind eidolon. You have that 20% SR wind eidolon but it will definitely need upgrading as soon as possible. Regarding fusing your weapons you should always try to max limit break assault weapons of an element you think you might use.

*Teleports-behind-you* ~Nothing personnel, kid.
    Credits
    Items User Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post

For starters, your weapon grid is definitely a mess. Looks like you're just using whatever you have regardless of element. Your himes do not get weapon skill effect if the weapon is not the same element as them.
    Wait, really? I also just use whatever as long as it gives higher stats. I just use autosort for weapons and eidolon with the element matching my team.

Learn something new everyday.
    I never really had any issues before tho. Is having a full grid of the same element that much better than raw stats?
    Last edited by Lag; 07-25-2017 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Wait, really? I also just use whatever as long as it gives higher stats. I just use autosort for weapons and eidolon with the element matching my team.

Learn something new everyday.
    I never really had any issues before tho. Is having a full grid of the same element that much better than raw stats?
    see i thought only the weapon on the soul gave a skill (assumed it was the same as eidolons primary one gives passive) , so the rest of the weapons would probably just be stat buffs. thats how i worked it out, but yea, apparently all the weapons equipped give the skill, and having a full page means you'd wreck with that color.
    these are the things id imagine should go into a pinned faq. this, a good little roadmap for starters, how things work, little things the game doesnt show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast