+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update 2.0

Credits

Question Update 2.0

This is a thread about the changes i seen so far on this new update Version 2.0!!
    Since it is not fully clear what the update actually changed this is what i found so far from people and in-game experience.

STORY:

STORY BOSSES:
    - Remove Items Drops
    - Remove XP Drop

- Increased Money Drop by x10
    - Slight Girl Rate Drop Increase

LEVELS:
    - New Max level 400
    - Removed Stamina Refresh on level up
    - Added Full Shop Refresh (All Tabs) - free restock on level up

SHOP:
    - Resell Value drop from 50% to 16%
    - Added Legendary items
    - Cheap stats for money increase buy stats cap with each level up!
    EQUIPMENT:
    - Now Scales With Level (stays with the level purchased doesn't increase with level ups!)
    BOOSTERS:
    - Now Cost Kobans(gold)
    BOOKS:
    - New XP values
    GIFTS:
    - New affection values

ACTIVITIES:
    MISSIONS:
    - Increased missions by x2
    - All missions give XP now plus items or cash
    - Finishing all missions now gives Kobans(Gold) has a reward at the end

CONTESTS:

PACHINKO:
    - Now Scales with level
    GREAT PANCHINKO:
    - Prices Scale with levels now (More levels = more money spent)
    - Removed Booster Drops
    - Added Legendary drops
    EPIC PANCHINKO:
    (can still get boosters here!)

Battle:
    - Increased money drop by x10
    (Its pretty much the same the higher the opponent the more stuff (mojo, xp, money) you get the lower the opponent the less stuff you get)

HAREM:
    - All event girl from missions stay the same money
    - Decreased money collecting rate (you get money faster now from girls)

- Huge money decrease from all bosses girls (all the girls you win in boss battles)
    - Increased affection needed based on how many girls you have in your harem(More you have girls = More affection needed).
    - Massively Increased the cost per affection upgrade (1star -> 2 star ......).

- Added 2 more stars to bunny and Juliette(new scenes)
    - Increased money from starter girls (Bunny, Juliette, Anko, Red Battler)
    - Increased all money from EPIC PANCHINKO EVENT GIRLS
    - Decreased XP needed for girls level up

This is about what i have seen, my opinion it seems the want us to focus on battle rather than fighting bosses as probably 80% of the people didn't find it necessary to do battle since u get more benefits from boss fights, now that they got Nerf i think some people will focus more on battle than bosses. the punishment for the more girls you have the more affection and money needed to upgrade stars is very absurd to me, the way it is now it seems like it bad for you to level affection girls except for the starter girls and event epic panchinko girls.

TL: DR
    This update was more focus on PVP (battle, cheap stats, and easy girl lvl up) rather than PVE (nerf in bosses, nerf affection)
    Last edited by Blubo; 08-25-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Unregistered Guest
    I have the epic pachinko girls from the summer event. They have the same money/hour as any other girl. They're all the same now no matter where they came from, at least from the ones I have. This includes Boss Girls, Event girls, Event Boss girls, and Epic Pachinko Event only girls.

PACHINKO:
    - Now Scales with level
    GREAT PANCHINKO:
    - Prices Scale with levels now (More levels = more money spent)
    - Removed Booster Drops
    - Added Legendary drops
    EPIC PANCHINKO:
    (can still get boosters here!)
    Boosters... I just sell them all because I just haven't really needed them. I really doubt that I had any on-hand before the update. I have only used great pachinko. I currently have 1 common jujube, 1 common cordycep, 2 rare cholera, 1 epic ginseng, and 1 epic cordycep in my inventory. Where did they come from if not from great pachinko?

BgSt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubo View Post
    LEVELS:
    I got a stamina refresh at L50, so perhaps it's every 10 levels now?

(Well, I was at 100% already, but the level up notice had a stamina icon and said my strength was refreshed)

Quote Originally Posted by BgSt View Post
    I got a stamina refresh at L50, so perhaps it's every 10 levels now?

(Well, I was at 100% already, but the level up notice had a stamina icon and said my strength was refreshed)
    It's also for every level up to 10.

Credits
    When you fight a boss you can see what is left to collect ;
    Meaning Girls and also quest items. It seems to me that you can no longer get unwanted quest items when you have everything needed.
    Aymi (ID: 3473075) Favorites Nutaku games;
    - Harem Heroes >> Wiki Harem Heroes
    - Ultra Aventure! Go Go Osawari Island
    - Armor Blitz
    - Crush crush

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MuljoStpho View Post
    Boosters... I just sell them all because I just haven't really needed them. I really doubt that I had any on-hand before the update. I have only used great pachinko. I currently have 1 common jujube, 1 common cordycep, 2 rare cholera, 1 epic ginseng, and 1 epic cordycep in my inventory. Where did they come from if not from great pachinko?
    Like i said u can get them from missions too!

Unregistered Guest
    Story: xp dropped a lot 1/10 - 1/3
    Battle: not only cash can be dropped, boosters too

Credits
    Just few things I would like to add/clarify:

LEVELS:
    You get stamina refills till level 10 (as in leveling from 9 to 10 doesn't give you stamina).
    People report that you do thou get it each 10 levels (20, 30, etc) after that.

SHOP:
    BOOKS:
    - New XP values
    Not sure if they actually changed xp values on books. They seem the same to me. But because they cut exp per level on girls to retardly small amounts - you can like level to level 40+ with a single green or yellow item.

Battle:
    - Increased money drop by x10
    (Its pretty much the same the higher the opponent the more stuff (mojo, xp, money) you get the lower the opponent the less stuff you get)
    As long as I can't really tell how much more money PvP battles give now. The part about you getting more if opponent level is higher is bullshit. I just did 15 fights - half of them with 45/46 level enemies, half of it with 50 level enemies, and I am 47 atm. I got between 12 to 18 mojo from low level ones, 8 mojo from 50. Exp was basically close to random. Same with money. And mind you - the same shit happens on alt-low-level-testing-account of mine.

HAREM:
    - 4 starting girls got their cash/h values upped a lot (between 1.76 times to close to 2.8 (at 3 stars) - close to 3.1 if you got Bunny to 5 stars).
    - Their time between collects was increased for Bunny/Juliette on 5 stars (was same at 3), but was slightly shortened on other two.
    - Princess Agate is the only story mode girl drop that had an cash/h increase (with time between collects shortened).
    - Every event girls and pachinko girl I have had their cash/h increased, sometimes even close to 2.5 times, but times between collect gone mostly down.
    - Every story dropped girl other than Agate had their cash/h reduced by around 20-30%, their time between collects also gone down.
    - Exception in the time going down in the above is Sung Tai Ki who stayed on 180m at least till she gets 4/5 stars added.

So in short your harem cash/h probably gone up slightly, but cash per collecting gone down 20-30% and amount of busy-work with collecting gone up a lot (mostly cause of most of times between collecting being shorter now, but also cause the timers are all over the place making it nearly impossible to just efficiently collect by showing up once per a bit of time).

This is about what i have seen, my opinion it seems the want us to focus on battle rather than fighting bosses as probably 80% of the people didn't find it necessary to do battle since u get more benefits from boss fights, now that they got Nerf i think some people will focus more on battle than bosses.
    They basically split what you get from using your fighting energy. PvP battles give you at most 20k cash/h if you are lucky and get just the money - sometimes you get shit resell value items/boosters. You get a bit of exp and mojo (you get more mojo if you use tower to fight, but no exp/cash). While doing best troll fights only you get no exp, but your cash/h can be close to 60k per h. So either you farm cash a lot faster, but level slower or vice-versa.

TL: DR
    This update was more focus on PVP (battle, cheap stats, and easy girl lvl up) rather than PVE (nerf in bosses, nerf affection)
    Technically false. There was never PvP in this game. Seeing as your stats are cut a lot down when other player fights you, and that there is a shit tone of worse geared players, you never really needed to care about your own stats to much (you didn't lose anything if you lost when others attacked you, and you can choose who you attack). PvP was and technically still is just a battle of wits - who will click "fight" more times a day (for me PvP is basically an exp source that I use when there is no troll drop-able girls available). Also affection levels/stars provide you with girl stats multipliers (from 1.3 at 1 star to 2.5 on 5 stars) - so technically nerfed affection hits PvP too in your books.

To me its a backwards system when it costs so much to raise affection levels. It smarter as it is now for players just to play epic pachinko. They can sell back what they don't need and also get the items they need for battle, plus not have to pay kobans for boosters. You want to raise every girls to max affection to get more money. You will only have a few girls that you need to raise levels on. I would have held on to the gifts I sold had I known the system was going to change that drastically.