Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music

KamiPro Dev Team worried about cheats?

Dear Gamers

It has recently come to our attention that some users have been manipulating or hacking the game in order to acquire characters or items which have not yet been released. We are taking steps to deal with these players.
    The use of third party tools to parse or alter the game, or attempts to manipulate the game are violations of the terms of use and as such are strictly prohibited.

Users who are found to be in violation of these guidelines will have their accounts temporarily or permanently closed, depending on their infraction.

To avoid having your account revoked, please obey the guidelines set out in the terms of use and enjoy the game.

If you notice any issues with the game, please contact us through the inquiry link on the FAQ page.

What do you guys think this means? I'm actually a little worried that this kind of thing is directed at us in the forum (especially me) who post upcoming event threads. I acquired the images confirming the months events, but is that allowed?
    Should I remove my threads/ stop posting them? I don't mean to break any rules, I just want to help those prepare their teams and grids for the future.
    I get information from the DMM Kami wiki, and just re-post it here in my own words.
    Is...is that cheating?! *gasp*
    selling brand new account with L/E SSR and full plus more fire team.

has at least 1 SSR of each element.

rank 41 .
    pm me teehee xox

Credits
    I was sleeping at these hours, but I believe here's what happened on the eve of this event (Halloween Raid):

1. Nutaku puts up the event, WITHOUT maintenance. It was in Japanese, but it was up and running.
    2. Players who were logged in at that time didn't get their Red or Blue Souls wiped, and were able to claim everything on day0 of the Event.
    3. After some time, Nutaku takes the server down for maintenance.
    4. Somebody probably pointed and laughed at them, and they post a rage post "OMG YOU GUYS CHEATED WE WILL BAN U ALLL!!!111"

Several of my Union members got all their shit immediately, and no, they weren't cheating. Nutaku fucked up. And no, they're not banned, at least not yet.

Credits
    Did you read the first sentence? That's what they're responding to.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    I was sleeping at these hours, but I believe here's what happened on the eve of this event (Halloween Raid):

1. Nutaku puts up the event, WITHOUT maintenance. It was in Japanese, but it was up and running.
    2. Players who were logged in at that time didn't get their Red or Blue Souls wiped, and were able to claim everything on day0 of the Event.
    3. After some time, Nutaku takes the server down for maintenance.
    4. Somebody probably pointed and laughed at them, and they post a rage post "OMG YOU GUYS CHEATED WE WILL BAN U ALLL!!!111"

Several of my Union members got all their shit immediately, and no, they weren't cheating. Nutaku fucked up. And no, they're not banned, at least not yet.
    oh, I heard of it happening with some too. I hope they won't get banned though, as it's not their fault.
    I'm glad that it's not because of me just posting about the upcoming events lol XD
    thanks for explaining

rank 41 .
    pm me teehee xox

Credits
    They have the right to ban them, since they should've known that they were exploiting a bug/fuck-up, really.

... I mean, if I had been up, I would've done the same as they did, but hey.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    Did you read the first sentence? That's what they're responding to.
    just paranoid is all

rank 41 .
    pm me teehee xox

After reading that post I was wondering who would hack a hentai game, as if there is nothing better to do.
    Now I know what happened and I have to laugh.

Gape Horn (read it aloud) Guest
    it's certainly not "hacking".. I doubt anyone is doing so in the game, but nutaku fucked up and the players who did exploit should just have their items taken away rather than being banned.. that's a little too far for a punishment, when the whole thing could've been avoided if it wasn't for the carelessness of the devs

I remember someone posted event SR hime skills picture in discord before the event started and now i know when it came from topkek

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutaku
    2017/12/17 23:45 Notice:Cheats

Dear Gamers

It has recently come to our attention that some players have been using third-party software to improperly access the game.
    The use of third party tools to parse or alter the game, or attempts to manipulate the game are violations of the terms of use and as such are strictly prohibited.

Users who are found to be in violation of these guidelines will have their accounts temporarily or permanently closed.
    Please obey the guidelines set out in the terms of use and enjoy the game.

If you notice any issues with the game, please contact us through the inquiry link on the FAQ page.
    Does anyone know what this is about?

I swear, if this is Nutaku blaming users again because the next event is visible while the current event hasn't even ended yet, then...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast