Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered Guest

Water Team Advice

As it happens, I've ended up with 3 Water SSR's: Nike Unleashed, Aphrodite, and Cthulhu. I'm working on leveling up the elite souls so that I can get Mordred and then leveling her up.

Aside from my SSR's, I have Undine, Rusalka, Circe, and Dagon all at lvl 50 or close enough to finish by the time Mordred is level 20.

Can anybody offer me advice on team combinations and who/how to best target SR's or SSR's to round out my team?

Dragon king to end with it ...

Credits
    From SRs, Triton would be ideal, thanks to her combo-.
    With Mordred, you'd cover absolutely every necessary base while still leaving your EX skill free. Oh, except Dispel?
    However, you'd be at -25% Atk and -45% Def which is good, but not ideal. Using Sniper Shot would get you to -35% -50%, which would be amazing.

Buuuut... well, basically, use whoever you can get your hands on. Belphegor is also an amazing Water SR. Until then, Dagon is probably your best use. Cthulhu + Dagon + Black Propaganda is some fun times when it comes to boss Overdrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
    Dragon king to end with it ...
    For second Miracle ticket, Snow Raphael is probably a better pick?

Not that Ryu-Oh is bad, but.

Will raid this Thread since i am in a similiar situation.
    Got poseidon and recently aphrodite and nike unleashed dropped in my lab.
    Current water team is poseidon, nike unleashed, aphrodite, sol ~~
    will this have enough damage with so much heal, and which soul would be best in combination with that?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As it happens, I've ended up with 3 Water SSR's: Nike Unleashed, Aphrodite, and Cthulhu.
    I'd pick up Dragon King with the 1st Miracle ticket, and Snow Raphael with the 2nd. That'll set you on a path to either of the two builds I recommend in my Water guide. You'll want to pick up Mordred, and then Sniper Shot.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LeCrestfallen View Post
    Will raid this Thread since i am in a similiar situation.
    Got poseidon and recently aphrodite and nike unleashed dropped in my lab.
    Current water team is poseidon, nike unleashed, aphrodite, sol ~~
    will this have enough damage with so much heal, and which soul would be best in combination with that?
    If you want more damage in Water, the correct answer is always Cthulhu (for President).

water is literally my weakest grid and i want the next ticket to be Thanatos

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    I'd pick up Dragon King with the 1st Miracle ticket, and Snow Raphael with the 2nd. That'll set you on a path to either of the two builds I recommend in my Water guide. You'll want to pick up Mordred, and then Sniper Shot.
    I used my first miracle ticket on Cthulhu, but what's up with Dragon King? I can't find any reference to her in any of the wikis or anything...

Thanks for the advice, everyone, I will work towards some of those Kamihime as best I can, particularly after the current raid event is over (trying to farm Grimoire's for 4th breaks!

Unregistered Guest
    I used my first miracle ticket on Cthulhu, but what's up with Dragon King? I can't find any reference to her in any of the wikis or anything...

Thanks for the advice, everyone, I will work towards some of those Kamihime as best I can, particularly after the current raid event is over (trying to farm Grimoire's for 4th breaks!
    Oh, and I've been using D'Artagnan as my soul for forever so Sniper Shot is covered.

Credits

The Japanese name for Dragon King is Ryuou (龍王). You can read about how she fits into Water teams in my guide.
    Last edited by sanahtlig; 01-05-2018 at 07:32 AM.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast