Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Credits
    Can somebody, tell me in detail how you use DLpy, for nutaku, because when I delete # from name it can't proced, please and thank you in advance. Oh and also how to do so you don't need certificate verification, because I'm very dumb.

I don't know of a way to download raw_scenario JSONs without kh-Session or X-KH-Session, both 0_download_json and 000_Zest_TryDL require it. The DLpy files should be placed in the same folder as the other scripts, such as 0_download_json. The '# # # Character's Name' text doesn't need to be altered. The lines between the names, with only one '#', are the ones that download the JSONs. Once you have the JSONs, create a folder with the character's name, '[Librarian of Wisdom] Solomon' for example, put the files in it, and put the folder in the appropriate raw_scenario subfolder, 'soul' in this case. Then run 1_download_assets, 2_build_rpy, and 3_write_config. As far as I can tell, there isn't a 'Skin' section on the English wiki, so you'll have to download the portraits and thumbnails from the Japanese wiki or directly from the game as described in posts #731 and #759.

Edit 1: I don't understand the warnings in the screenshot, LegendarySpy00F made and uploaded the DLpy script in post #612. You'll have to ask him or someone else with programming skills, which I don't have, to resolve your issue. You could compare the content of your JSONs to mine and see if they match. If you see a 'not found' message in the JSONs, then either I messed up the code or that character isn't out yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [New Player] Love scenes collection-kh-session.jpg   [New Player] Love scenes collection-uncommented-dlpy-code.jpg   [New Player] Love scenes collection-librarian-wisdom-solomon-folder-path.jpg   [New Player] Love scenes collection-librarian-wisdom-solomon-jsons.jpg   [New Player] Love scenes collection-jsons-found.jpg  

Last edited by Berwayer; 07-18-2024 at 11:25 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Berwayer View Post
    I don't know of a way to download raw_scenario JSONs without kh-Session or X-KH-Session, both 0_download_json and 000_Zest_TryDL require it. The DLpy files should be placed in the same folder as the other scripts, such as 0_download_json. The '# # # Character's Name' text doesn't need to be altered. The lines between the names, with only one '#', are the ones that download the JSONs. Once you have the JSONs, create a folder with the character's name, '[Librarian of Wisdom] Solomon' for example, put the files in it, and put the folder in the appropriate raw_scenario subfolder, 'soul' in this case. Then run 1_download_assets, 2_build_rpy, and 3_write_config.
    Thanks for clarification, but when i do this it gives me this do you know how to disable it? [New Player] Love scenes collection-2024-07-18_20-01-01.png

Credits
    Sooo, in the end it somehow works, thanks for the help!

Hello, can somebody tell me briefly how this all works? Im so confused right now, so do i have to add scenes to the player myself? Andwhere can i find the latest player? If somebody could help explain to me that would help thanks also can somebody send me their copy with all the latest scenes if its not too much hassle

1) Download and extract either the Nutaku (English) or DMM (Japanese) player from post #1. post #632 and post #745 have some troubleshooting tips.

2) Alternatively, there are more updated players linked on post #686.

3) Download and extract the latest scripts for your player(s) from post #570, post #589, and post #751. The scripts are in 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game/nutaku' or 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game/dmm'.

3) Run the 0_download_json, 1_download_assets, 2_build_rpy, and 3_write_config scripts. You'll need a Nutaku or DMM account for 0_download_json so can get the X-KH-Session value for it, as mentioned in post #762. Certain characters can only have their data downloaded with the DLpy script (does 0_download_json's task for the specified files, found in post #751), which can be extracted using the method described in post #674.

4) Run the 4_download_full_art and 5_download_portrait scripts. Use the methods described in posts #731 and #759 for portraits and thumbnails that aren't downloaded by the scripts.

Edit 1: My newest DMM player, split into 3 archive volumes: part 1, part 2, and part 3. Unlike the files linked in post #686, all 3 parts are necessary to extract the player. I've also attached the portraits and thumbnails for the DLpy characters (Skins, Heavenly Awakenings, Main Quests, and Memorials) as an alternative to downloading them from the Japanese wiki or from the game. The files have both the Japanese and English (machine translated) names, so rename them before placing in the 'portrait' or 'portrait_full' folders.

Edit 2: I've tried using torrent files for both players as an alternative to pixeldrain but I haven't been able to get the files to upload. I'm guessing the problem is that I don't understand what configuration is needed for my computer, router, VPN, and qBittorrent is needed to upload. I can download and upload torrent files made by others with and without a VPN so I don't think I'm being throttled. I'm giving up on the idea for now.

Edit 3: Updated to include the DMM JSONs and portraits for Hector [Light Educational Play], [Memorial0004] Cath Palug, [Memorial0005] Zephyrus, as well as the DMM and Nutaku DLpy scripts that include these characters. The previous DMM files are on post #751.
    Attached Images Attached Images [New Player] Love scenes collection-portraits-thumbnails-17-skins-6-des-2-mqs-3-memorials-p1.gif [New Player] Love scenes collection-portraits-thumbnails-17-skins-6-des-2-mqs-3-memorials-p2.gif [New Player] Love scenes collection-portraits-thumbnails-17-skins-6-des-2-mqs-3-memorials-p3.gif [New Player] Love scenes collection-dlpys-18-skins-6-des-2-mqs-5-memorials-.jpg [New Player] Love scenes collection-dmm-hector-lep-m4-cath-palug-m5-zephyrus.gif 
    Last edited by Berwayer; 1 Week Ago at 09:08 AM.

Hello everyone
    I'm creating a new type of Kamihime Player in unity. It's still raw, but I'm planning to release a demo version on this thread soon.
    I'm creating in a Japanese environment, so I don't really know what Nutaku is like. I'd like to hear the opinions of Nutaku users and what features they would like to add.
    New features will be added to the new player one after another.
    (Sorry rough translation)
    [New Player] Love scenes collection-38.jpg[New Player] Love scenes collection-39.jpg[New Player] Love scenes collection-40.png

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sapeiald View Post
    Hello everyone
    I'm creating a new type of Kamihime Player in unity. It's still raw, but I'm planning to release a demo version on this thread soon.
    I'm creating in a Japanese environment, so I don't really know what Nutaku is like. I'd like to hear the opinions of Nutaku users and what features they would like to add.
    [New Player] Love scenes collection-38.jpg[New Player] Love scenes collection-39.jpg[New Player] Love scenes collection-40.png
    I think I need a button in the selection interface to return to the top level instead of automatically scrolling back to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Berwayer View Post
    I haven't used the scripts for my Nutaku player since October 2023, so I don't know if the scripts work for it. But for the DMM player, 0_download_json downloads most of the character JSONs and the DLpy scripts attached on URL should get the rest. I run 1_download_assets at least twice every time I use it and it generally works, the most common issue is missing black.jpg files. 2_build_rpy and 3_write_config work currently, but I did have a problem that was solved by the advice in URL. 4_download_characters_img and 5_download_characters_portrait don't work for me so I download portraits and thumbnails manually from one of the Japanese wikis, such as URL or URL, or from the game directly as described in URL.

Edit 1: My DMM Kamihime account ID is 5186696. The only friend on my list that's level 220 and has 68 friends has the ID of 4024093.
    That is actually my official account. Now lvl 222 and have 74 friends. Can't believe i meet you there. Nice to meet you.

[New Player] Love scenes collection-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by iiim3gtr; 08-12-2024 at 04:48 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sapeiald View Post
    Hello everyone
    I think most Nutaku players would mainly want english translation and uncensored art.

Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast