+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Team help,who should I evolve and what should I be doing,im kinda stuck atm

So I am wondering who I should cc and level up now,my team is to weak now to do much more so I have to level them now/farm so what should I be doing and who should I get higher level now

I have cced my katie already and I havn't really focused on a second charecter I also have 10 stars on the new event with this team too mostly cause my pirate Minerva pull I have a ton of golds and my team isn't very strong so let me know if you can help thanks

Also im level 41

stuck on armor of the dead and higher

yes theres two level 6's in my team cause I just added them back in cause i was thinking of leveling them both im thinking about losing my extra gunner and putting a third healer

Team
    http://i.imgur.com/QrfpMZa.png

Units
    http://i.imgur.com/HQ4tGTN.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EhtC4UE.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/38LAY5o.jpg

Let me know thanks
    Last edited by ElitesEmpire; 02-10-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Credits
    First off, i hope your Katie was CC'd at 50, that's the general rule. Always CC at 50. Just putting the knowledge there in case you didn't know.

Anyhow, let's have a look at your team.
    Since you have CC'd Katie i would recommend getting a healer and archer up. Bashira is your best archer choice and for a healer i'd go with Iris.

Once those two are CC'd you'll want to look at getting Cloris, Soma/Daniela, Barbastroff/Mehlis, Bernice and Alyssa up to CC. Not saying any particular order, it really depends on what you seem to have problems with at the time. As for Barbie vs Mehlis, Mehlis will have higher attack and situational utility, while Barbie will have a bit less attack but a bigger AoE, so pick whichever you want. Do mind that Barbie might be more difficult to get trust with since he's a male. And for Soma vs Daniela, Daniela is better attack-wise but Soma obviously starts with a fair deal of affection, and those items do not grow on trees when you start out the game.

As for Minerva - She's a nice black unit, but not the most useful in the start of the game. She'll be more useful later though. Her assassinate is great too though, but it works on all levels so do not raise her first, wait until you have a good core of the above mentioned units.

You motherfucker, you actually got Minerva. Actually your team already fucking set if you have Minerva..........
    *sigh* Here it goes then :
    1. Get 1 of you Healer CC.
    2. Get 1 of your Heavy CC.
    3. Get 1 of your Witch CC.
    4. Get 1 of your Archer CC.
    5. Get your Minerva CC, after that you can do whatever you want.

tips :
    1. combine weaker same character to it's other stronger same character, it will bring down it cost.You have many same character, combine them into one.

Tony Guest
    As something that can be helpful, and because I'm curious, I was wondering if Iron units are better as Exp or Gold.

That depends on the level of the unit in question. You get bonus experience for using high level fodder but the cash received for discharging a unit is based only on rarity. Ideally you would discharge all your low level iron units and use the high level ones for combining.

I appreciate the help and yes i kept alot of my gold extras and such and all the extras I have of a few girls just in case I need them for anything like ccing or whatever and yes I cced my katie at 50 by power leveling her with monday daily im going to cc iris now then ill get a tank cced I need more power up front guarding then ill cc a ranger,and yes I was lucky and i got her on a free pull lol I am going to save 300 demon crystals too and get my second black rarity but we will see after the events over what the next spotlight is,I learned some basic tactics from reading things,I appreciate all the help though guys

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Ligoya View Post
    tips :
    1. combine weaker same character to it's other stronger same character, it will bring down it cost.You have many same character, combine them into one.
    And he should combine them after CC right?

Quote Originally Posted by ramazan View Post
    And he should combine them after CC right?
    No, he can just combine them right away, their skill are not gonna be the same after one of them get CC.

Tony Guest
    Ah, another thing I would like to inquire about would be commissions. That is: Is there a benefit to playing through a map (and getting 3 stars) that a commission wouldn't give, or are they basically the same?

If there is then I would be fine playing through, but I wouldn't want to go through more work than necessary.

ugh I spent every gold I have getting bashira to level 42 and farmed myself out of sc aswell so I just am in waiting mode now cause I can't buy anymore sc so now I just sit lol theres a guy that started 3 days ago thats cced like 6 charecters and has two black rarity charecters wish I had that kind of money lol