+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1347

Thread: DMM current event discussion

  1. #1191

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    473
    Helena, you mean the girl in french army suit with red cape? wondering when will she join the rotation
    I am impressed by AW ability of Shuka(nulification) and Shao(boost tatician) that says I have never gotten enough plt fairy to use in DMM and always feel it is a waste to aw gold unit.

  2. #1192

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    5
    I'm not entirely clear on the paper lantern fairy thing: The ones I have received during this event can be used to raise the skill level of Shuka, but only after awakening, yes? If I'm not going to have an awakened Shuka, are they useful for anything other than cash? Can I use them on another revival unit later, or are these ones locked to Shuka forever?

  3. #1193

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,541
    They can only be used for someone with that specific skill, they are like a normal unit with a skill attached to them. So no, they can't be used for other units.

  4. #1194

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by rgb0829 View Post
    I'm not entirely clear on the paper lantern fairy thing: The ones I have received during this event can be used to raise the skill level of Shuka, but only after awakening, yes? If I'm not going to have an awakened Shuka, are they useful for anything other than cash? Can I use them on another revival unit later, or are these ones locked to Shuka forever?
    they're called bonboris, and they can and are meant to be used on the revival event unit. does not need to be AW'd, but can be used both pre-AW and post-AW. (ignoring SAW since skill level would be maxed by that point)

    edit: abusing this post to maintain my aigis related links that I use less often but may want to refer to.
    broken loli SAW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y_MbtM8cQg
    map exp rates comparison: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?18...l=1#post957707
    aigis character profile 2: http://imgur.com/a/f9vNk
    Larcx losing a joke of a bet: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...ostcount=19035
    AW orb translation: http://i.imgur.com/dNRjeHz.png
    How to search for Aigis video guides on DMM: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-...html#post14306
    4-star Challenge Missions Aigis: http://harem-battle.club/dmm-version...html#post41323
    aigis RNG numbers: http://aigis.dougax.net/%E8%AC%8E%E3...#assassination
    aigis news blog: http://animalipartner.com/category/aigis/
    angel comparison: http://harem-battle.club/dmm-version...html#post51389

    evidence of my horrible roll luck:

    Dec 2016 22 rolls: 12 silvers 9 golds 1 plat 0 black
    ------Plat = Mia ; no Rino/Margaret/useful golds from the 9.
    ------Mia obtained in 11th roll.

    Jan 2017: 30 rolls 3 plat 0 black (Cellia, Zenobia, Shizuka)
    Feb 2017: 10 rolls 0 plat 0 black
    Mar 2017: 10 rolls 1 plat 0 black (Sakuya, 6 silvers, 3 golds, one of which = monica)
    ------------14 rolls 1 plat 0 black (Leora, 5 gold, 8 silvers)
    Last edited by soranokira; 2 Days Ago at 12:23 AM.

  5. #1195

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    they're called bonboris, and they can and are meant to be used on the revival event unit. does not need to be AW'd, but can be used both pre-AW and post-AW. (ignoring SAW since skill level would be maxed by that point)
    Ah. Thanks! I misread the chart--the first two rows are pre-CC and post-CC, so I thought that the third row referred to post-AW.

    I guess these ones are cash, though, since I concentrated on Shao.

  6. #1196

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    607
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    they're called bonboris, and they can and are meant to be used on the revival event unit. does not need to be AW'd, but can be used both pre-AW and post-AW. (ignoring SAW since skill level would be maxed by that point)
    I guess Lolonee is an exception to that?

    Btw i can get max 5 stars on this event, is she so crucial?
    Last edited by Ramazan; 11-06-2016 at 12:42 PM.
    I'm placing this here so that it reminds me to not reply to any unregistered.


  7. #1197

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    I guess Lolonee is an exception to that?

    Btw i can get max 5 stars on this event, is she so crucial?
    You mean Erica the plat mage armor? If you want an upgrade from Raichi (gold TP mage armor) and don't have any premium plat+ mage armors, then yeah try your best to get as many SU/CR for her as you can.

    On another note, stopped at Furfur level 5 because I'm missing some crucial units for him. The lack of rangers and Metus (or another necromancer) is probably gonna stop me from 3*ing level 5. Not sure if Kokoro and Mikoto are enough to stall him. And I probably need an AW and S.AW Rika too for avoiding those pig demons.
    Last edited by YoxalLoyal; 11-06-2016 at 12:50 PM.
    Aigis Teams (10/23/2016)
    1st: Nutaku Aigis Main Team - 2nd: Alt. Nutaku Aigis Main Team - 3rd: DMM Aigis Main Team


    Aigis Unit Collection (06/02/2016): DMM | Nutaku

    Aigis Story Guides:
    Eastern Wind: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-...ion-guide.html
    Magic City: TBA whenever Nutaku implements it
    Jungle: TBA whenever Nutaku implements it
    Makai (Hell): TBA whenever Nutaku implements it

    Other browser games I play (or played) outside of Aigis:

    Nutaku:
    Flower Knight Girl (dropped; hated the RNG-style gameplay)
    Brave Girl Ravens (dropped; got too boring after a while)
    Kamihime Project (actively playing for now)

    DMM:
    Shiro Project:RE (dropped; no time to spare for this game outside of the Aigis x ShiroPro crossover event)


  8. #1198

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    607
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by YoxalLoyal View Post
    You mean Erica the plat mage armor? If you want an upgrade from Raichi (gold TP mage armor) and don't have any premium plat+ mage armors, then yeah try your best to get as many SU/CR for her as you can.

    On another note, stopped at Furfur level 5 because I'm missing some crucial units for him. The lack of rangers and Metus (or another necromancer) is probably gonna stop me from 3*ing level 5. Not sure if Kokoro and Mikoto are enough to stall him. And I probably need an AW and S.AW Rika too for avoiding those pig demons.
    Well, i started yesterday and dont have that one, tho i already have fermi (plat pw), matilda (gold ha) along with leeanne but even with her high cost, would she be useful?
    I'm placing this here so that it reminds me to not reply to any unregistered.


  9. #1199

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    Well, i started yesterday and dont have that one, tho i already have fermi (plat pw), matilda (gold ha) along with leeanne but even with her high cost, would she be useful?
    Well, mage armors are very useful in the Magic City and jungle story maps, so she will be quite handy to have for those.
    Aigis Teams (10/23/2016)
    1st: Nutaku Aigis Main Team - 2nd: Alt. Nutaku Aigis Main Team - 3rd: DMM Aigis Main Team


    Aigis Unit Collection (06/02/2016): DMM | Nutaku

    Aigis Story Guides:
    Eastern Wind: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-...ion-guide.html
    Magic City: TBA whenever Nutaku implements it
    Jungle: TBA whenever Nutaku implements it
    Makai (Hell): TBA whenever Nutaku implements it

    Other browser games I play (or played) outside of Aigis:

    Nutaku:
    Flower Knight Girl (dropped; hated the RNG-style gameplay)
    Brave Girl Ravens (dropped; got too boring after a while)
    Kamihime Project (actively playing for now)

    DMM:
    Shiro Project:RE (dropped; no time to spare for this game outside of the Aigis x ShiroPro crossover event)


  10. #1200

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    473
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hT4rokIIZE
    I was watching that and wondering what I could use if I don't have an AW Lolonee1.JPG2.JPG I have only one Bandit and he is a lv50 silver

+ Reply to Thread