PDA

View Full Version : Today i rolled...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Davion
07-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Hi, i'm just making thread for myself and others to share joy coming from lucky rolls and rolls that make me think "niccce..".
Today i randomly throwed 5 crystals, and got Despara :) Some time ago i also throwed 5 crystals and had Aisha.

IvanLedah21
07-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Did 5 rolls, got Dahlia (Platinum Valkyrie) and Garania (Platinum Mage) new, Themis (Gold Princess) was meh since I have her min-costed already and I have Sherry, Lilia, Olivie, Claudia AND Sybilla to totally outclass her, Kojuro (Gold Samurai) is meh but good for AW fodder I suppose, and Soma (Silver Archer) is meh since I have like 7 spare silver archers already

Nero010
07-05-2016, 12:47 PM
I already feel super lucky if i get 1 usefull plat out of 14 rolls lol. Thats exactly what i did. 14 Rolls got 4 silvers (no archers D: ), 9 golds (they loved me this time) 2 which i wanna use being 2*Mehlis and Zola. And 1 Plat being Sherry which made me reaaaly happy, cause as u can see my team consists out of 90% golds or lower units AND i lacked a strong duelist besides Imelia.

I didnt expect any blacks or more then one plat from 14 pulls so im fine. Only thing i am kinda... not pleased about is that i got Garret. I REALY REALY need an tank, i only have 1 silver HA. Garret cant tank what Bernard cant tank. I even had to awaken Katie first to get a substitute tank and help my bernard. I hoped so much to pull a bernice between those 9 golds but well. This is RNG after all. My tanks bother me. Besides that im absolutly fine with 3 units that make it into my core. Just need the silver Mages/Archers and the orbs for sherry y.y

Davion
07-05-2016, 01:01 PM
I would love to get sherry (mainly for aw bonus). I had several garrets from premium pulls, then one time - bernice on 2000 gold pull (it was my first gold on basic summon, after i spend around 600k total)

scrubp
07-05-2016, 01:17 PM
I wish I could get some good blacks on Nutaku... Only have Olivie but that's because I rerolled until I got a black. Haven't rolled a Black since then.

I think I've had some good luck with plats at least.

If only I could have the same luck my DMM account has.

Sakob
07-05-2016, 02:58 PM
ugh, rolled twice, got stray... and then Mikoto... I like Mikoto, but I already have her :\ I really wanted Despara, I would have been happy with Deine too :\ *le sigh*

Nero010
07-05-2016, 06:57 PM
ugh, rolled twice, got stray... and then Mikoto... I like Mikoto, but I already have her :\ I really wanted Despara, I would have been happy with Deine too :\ *le sigh*

Statisticaly u need 34 pulls to have a even chance of getting 1 black unit. I did 28 and got none until now (and two plats, statistics say 2.8 plats). So if u roll twice and get a black theres no reason to complain about it even if u have gotten that unit 3 times already :'P

Also dont give too much about chance up. I pulled 9 golds. Not one of them was Stray. (couldve needed him for AW spica/rita)

Grimmiq
07-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Decided to buy 10SC, just on the off chance I got Deine, got Mikoto and a Soma instead. I guess that makes the next event's plat kinda useless?

Sakob
07-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Decided to buy 10SC, just on the off chance I got Deine, got Mikoto and a Soma instead. I guess that makes the next event's plat kinda useless?

Memento's Skeleton tokens are much cheaper to deploy than Mikoto's, also she gets more of them. I'm not saying I know of a use for her over Mikoto, just saying that there may be fringe cases where you'd rather have Memento...

Min-cost Memento would be cheaper to deploy as well, so there's that... I guess?

Jay Rich
07-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Just did a few rolls, and managed to score a second lilia and also got sherry. I wanted Deine and Despara a lot too, think I will give the roll another go before the change over.

switch
07-06-2016, 07:05 AM
120 base summons for 1 silver ninja. That's the only silver I got ehhh

Nero010
07-06-2016, 03:46 PM
120 base summons for 1 silver ninja. That's the only silver I got ehhh

Sounds exactly like my statistics for Base Summons or SP Base Summons hah lol

Drimian
07-07-2016, 08:36 PM
I rolled a Julian and a Stray, just what I want for my awaken my Katie and Bashira...

I really hope for having Sybilla or Nanaly one day, they are (at least in Nutaku ) my most wanted unit just for having them since I play Aigis... Since 9 months and my unique black unit for rolling is Olivie... it just sad.

Jay Rich
07-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Well I thought I would treat myself for the month so bought 150 SC and thought I would see what I could get while there are 2 blacks boosted in the shrine. It seems my luck at getting the spotlight units is a bad as always but I still managed to score to black tier units so I am not complaining as I don't have either of them yet. Was hoping for Despara as I need another good witch for War of Magic.

Best Rolls:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/Aigis/olive_zpstac3ydhv.png
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/Aigis/liana_zpscj8a2hqf.png
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/Aigis/Hina_zpskamx2ncb.png

Everything I Rolled:

rouge harissa
ninja saizo
olivie
commander julian
hunter stray
commander julian
pirate monica
Iris
pirate rachel
themis
Liana
Alissa
solider Sanosuke
Zola
Iris
Cyrus
Leeanne
solider Sanosuke
Ninja Hina
commander julian
Gellius
Kerry
Kerry
hunter stray
khuri
Assal
Soma

CallMeLaredo
07-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Finally took the plunge and made a forum account. I was the one who made the princess thread and memento thread if anyone's curious. I want to roll a bernice so badly, but no luck so far.

NotThatGuy
07-09-2016, 12:52 AM
thought I would see what I could get while there are 2 blacks boosted in the shrine.

Not sure if you are aware, but shrine spotlight does not increase the chances of getting a given rarity of unit. The way the shrine works is it first rolls to see what rarity you will get, then rolls for a unit within the pool of units that are that rarity. The shrine spotlights only impact the chances of the second part of that once it has already selected the rarity. As such, you always have a 3% chance of a black unit on premium summons, regardless of what the spotlight selection looks like.

Sakob
07-09-2016, 02:15 AM
Well I thought I would treat myself for the month so bought 150 SC and thought I would see what I could get while there are 2 blacks boosted in the shrine. It seems my luck at getting the spotlight units is a bad as always but I still managed to score to black tier units so I am not complaining as I don't have either of them yet. Was hoping for Despara as I need another good witch for War of Magic.

Best Rolls:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/Aigis/olive_zpstac3ydhv.png
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/Aigis/liana_zpscj8a2hqf.png
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/Aigis/Hina_zpskamx2ncb.png

Everything I Rolled:

rouge harissa
ninja saizo
olivie
commander julian
hunter stray
commander julian
pirate monica
Iris
pirate rachel
themis
Liana
Alissa
solider Sanosuke
Zola
Iris
Cyrus
Leeanne
solider Sanosuke
Ninja Hina
commander julian
Gellius
Kerry
Kerry
hunter stray
khuri
Assal
Soma

The good news is - with Olivie, once you awaken her you can do the Tue/Fri daily G map... she basically trivializes the whole thing... (Mine is AW40).

Jay Rich
07-09-2016, 02:23 AM
Not sure if you are aware, but shrine spotlight does not increase the chances of getting a given rarity of unit. The way the shrine works is it first rolls to see what rarity you will get, then rolls for a unit within the pool of units that are that rarity. The shrine spotlights only impact the chances of the second part of that once it has already selected the rarity. As such, you always have a 3% chance of a black unit on premium summons, regardless of what the spotlight selection looks like.

Yeah I am aware that the percentage stays at 3% for blacks but if I am not mistaken once you get that 3% chance the chance of getting one of the spotlight units is better than that of any other unit in that rarity? If that is the case I was just saying I find it a little funny out off all the blacks I have gotten, only one has been the spotlight unit, the other 4 have not been. Not that I am complaining too much, a black tier unit is still rare and great to have.

The good news is - with Olivie, once you awaken her you can do the Tue/Fri daily G map... she basically trivializes the whole thing... (Mine is AW40).

Good to know, I can already do the X Tue/Fri daily so I will be soon trying to do G, have yet to give it a go. I am currently lvling Olivie but it will be some time before I AW her as I have to AW more core units first like Katie.

Kili Krieger
07-09-2016, 04:23 PM
In my entire play I got 2 blacks, the fact that both those blacks were Deine is kinda sad.......

Nero010
07-09-2016, 06:13 PM
In my entire play I got 2 blacks, the fact that both those blacks were Deine is kinda sad.......

A little, just a little. It can happen :/ I have yet to get one

@Jay Rich we talked about it earlier - i got my hands on some extra money so i spend for first time a little. Got Zola xD
Well u can see what i got in the first page. Im not disappointed. I just still need a tank... i cant get AW orbs for sherry, my bernard cant tank that clissa on the map his skill is too low.

switch
07-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Leanne with a skill of 4/5 is pretty damn strong and not to hard to get I think Bernard is about the same. You can use valks to lvl them if you don't have the tanks. I always have alot of valks

Jay Rich
07-09-2016, 07:00 PM
@Jay Rich we talked about it earlier - i got my hands on some extra money so i spend for first time a little. Got Zola xD
Well u can see what i got in the first page. Im not disappointed. I just still need a tank... i cant get AW orbs for sherry, my bernard cant tank that clissa on the map his skill is too low.

A good tank is great to have for a lot of situations. Do you have Leeanne? I found she tanked ok on that map for before I got Bernice, just needed to back her up with good healers.

Using SC isn't always rewarding with new units but I guess you always score silver fodder if need be and other gold units to boost any duplicate ones you have. Best of luck scoring a good tank on your next roll!

switch
07-09-2016, 07:21 PM
If you only need the orb from nanaly. Your options are one. Lvl up leannes skill to atleast 3 this will help alot. You just needa survive a volley then it's a matter of healing. You should be using 3 healers if you don't have great ones. Another option is to allow the other creeps to escape healing only Leanne and the prince.

lolix
07-09-2016, 08:21 PM

I got just 1 black in 9-10 months of playing on 2 different lvl 190+ accounts. So i wouldn't complain if i were u

switch
07-09-2016, 08:23 PM
My main has 2 blacks with alot of money spent and my alt had 4 with like 1 month of spending for max card.. lol

HellamongHeaven
07-10-2016, 12:40 AM
I got 2 black, Berna and Olivie, one of them was on Friday the 13th :cool: and both were during the event of Imelia.From then on I just save SC( I burn a lot of them on Waltz event though, Aigis only have 3 dancers up to date and I absolutely don't regret it, she's the one who help me pass BS I).

Kili Krieger
07-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Guess I really can't complain huh......

I always plan on storing SC to go on a rampage after I've gathered some 60-70, haven't managed to last that long even once... I don't even know why I roll, I'm running short on space anyway

scrubp
07-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Guess I really can't complain huh......

I always plan on storing SC to go on a rampage after I've gathered some 60-70, haven't managed to last that long even once... I don't even know why I roll, I'm running short on space anyway

It's ok, I've never lasted longer than 15 SC.

i don't know how i even managed to save up that much since I'm usually blowing it really early now since I don't find the first set of tiered rewards to be that good and it'll take forever to save up 50+ through events.

Tenhou
07-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Used 15SC just now, got a Sophie.

switch
07-12-2016, 05:19 AM
rolled elizabeth and a iris with 10sc and dont have her so im happy

scrubp
07-12-2016, 01:42 PM
yolo rolled 5 SC and got a silver rogue

a-at least we need rogues, right?

SabishiiRyuu
07-12-2016, 02:03 PM

goddamn i feel your pain. I swear if I get 1 more Barrad...

Nero010
07-12-2016, 02:27 PM

This man gets a cookie

YoxalLoyal
07-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Rolled 3 times and pulled Deine, Assal, and Alissa. Needed the silvers for easy AW fodder so I'm satisfied.

Davion
07-13-2016, 03:47 AM
Made alt account, rolled 6 silvers and 1 gold (vincent) :) So "challenge" level difficulty it will be :)

Ramazan
07-13-2016, 06:58 AM
Did 7 or 8 rolls, 2 vincent 1 monica, rest silver. Was upset and merged both vincents before cc...

SabishiiRyuu
07-13-2016, 08:42 AM
I went on a rampage and did 20 rolls today. got lots of gold units... almost everything was a duplicate of what i already have. got 2 platinums: 3rd copy of Marnie and 2nd copy of Shizuka. Also got 2 blacks: 2nd copy of Minerva and a Farne. I'm so upset I can't seem to get Sophie who is my most wanted unit since I started playing.
I have a few questions to ask from the more experienced players:
Is Farne useful? I have no idea how summoners work. and should I feed my 2nd Minerva to the one I already have(cc40)?
Also, I know samurai is probably the weakest unit in the game but am I mistaken in thinking Shizuka would actually be a good tank if leveled high enough with 100% affection?

All in all I guess I can't complain that much. got 2 blacks and a lot more gold+ units than silvers - even though everything was a duplicate - yet I'm still somewhat sad I can't get my waifu :/

Eab1990
07-13-2016, 09:05 AM
Farne is only marginally better than Solano, but Solano is a great unit. They're basically mages with half the cost, but they can only attack when their skill is up. For Farne, that's not an issue since she's black-tier and you can set her skill immediately. Just remember she has a cooldown period. If you do intend on using her, you'll want to max out her skill. If you ever get a rear strategist (read: your only option right now is Aisha), she synergizes well since rear strategists reduce skill cooldowns.

I'd keep both Minervas.

I *think* Shizuka is the best samurai we have, which really isn't saying much. I wouldn't bother investing unless you really like the character, I guess.

Davion
07-14-2016, 06:31 AM
cont. alt account - 45 sc total spent, still 1 gold and the rest, silvers. Truly freemium :P

Varamathras
07-14-2016, 07:48 AM
Had a third account that I never play because I didn't have time to get it going. Had 30 sacred crystals so decided to throw them into premium summon to see what if...

Nanaly is what if.

Sighto
07-14-2016, 06:41 PM
Finally used the 45 SC I built up over the last 2 weeks...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/15/bYTL90.jpg

Looking up how to reroll now. Do you just create a new DMM account or are you able to wipe your data from your existing one?

Kamahari Akuma
07-14-2016, 09:04 PM

Looking up how to reroll now. Do you just create a new DMM account or are you able to wipe your data from your existing one?

Well atleast for this roll you got Betty, which means Gold Get! farming for days.

Also I see the Conrad curse is very prevalent as usual.

Masterwolf
07-15-2016, 12:00 AM

You can delete your existing account and then recreate it using the same e-mail address. Or you can create a whole new account.

MalusCorvus
07-15-2016, 01:58 AM
Yay, I don't need to revive my old thread for this embarrassing purpose. XP

Of course, I don't have much good luck to speak of. Got 2 of Vincent, one after another... granted, getting two of the same unit I consider to be good luck in a sense, even if spare Golds aren't a bad thing nowadays.

SabishiiRyuu
07-15-2016, 09:20 AM
Farne is only marginally better than Solano, but Solano is a great unit. They're basically mages with half the cost, but they can only attack when their skill is up. For Farne, that's not an issue since she's black-tier and you can set her skill immediately. Just remember she has a cooldown period. If you do intend on using her, you'll want to max out her skill. If you ever get a rear strategist (read: your only option right now is Aisha), she synergizes well since rear strategists reduce skill cooldowns.

I'd keep both Minervas.

I *think* Shizuka is the best samurai we have, which really isn't saying much. I wouldn't bother investing unless you really like the character, I guess.

Is there a reason to keep duplicates? I also have a duplicate of Farne now.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't understand my luck at all. I got 3 blacks today and none of them were Sophie. Please Aigis-sama, give her to me.

Kamahari Akuma
07-15-2016, 09:46 AM
Is there a reason to keep duplicates? I also have a duplicate of Farne now.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't understand my luck at all. I got 3 blacks today and none of them were Sophie. Please Aigis-sama, give her to me.

Depends what dupes you have. If its gold units, you can either throw them together for free UP reductions or if you have the units that need them for AWing use them as fodder there.

Plat and up just get comboed together for the free UP reductions in order for them to stay competitive with the event plats and blacks who get the same stuff for free during their events.

SabishiiRyuu
07-15-2016, 09:50 AM
Depends what dupes you have. If its gold units, you can either throw them together for free UP reductions or if you have the units that need them for AWing use them as fodder there.

Plat and up just get comboed together for the free UP reductions in order for them to stay competitive with the event plats and blacks who get the same stuff for free during their events.

I've got a lot of Platinum dupes. Should I merge them all? Gellius, Shizuka, Thetis, Marnie, Sasha, Bashira, Cellia and a some other that I'm probably forgetting. I have black duplicates for Minerva and Farne.

Nero010
07-15-2016, 09:52 AM
I've got a lot of Platinum dupes. Should I merge them all? Gellius, Shizuka, Thetis, Marnie, Sasha, Bashira, Cellia and a some other that I'm probably forgetting. I have black duplicates for Minerva and Farne.

If you still need to level the unit u can combine them together with 3 spirits of same rarity. Gives some nice extra exp

Tenhou
07-15-2016, 10:02 AM

Might as well. Those are some great units you have and making them cheaper is a good thing. Just make sure to CC them first if you want an SU as well (Although i believe Cellia and Marnie will not need CC, you need to check that yourself :P)

NotThatGuy
07-15-2016, 10:25 AM

The thing people are not mentioning here, is that eventually we'll probably get Rainbow Crystals added which can be used to obtain strong units from the trading post, and can only be earned by discharging gold+ rarity units, with the amount gained based on the rarity (event units however get almost none). For that reason, it's likely best to hold on to duplicate plats you don't plan to actually use.

Tenhou
07-15-2016, 01:32 PM
That is true, but those plats he just mentioned are some of the better plats existing so i don't see why he wouldn't use them.
-Gellius is the best tank in the game (well, i guess Deine just dethroned him on DMM).
-Shizuka is the best samurai if you ever are going to use them.
-Thetis is a great valk that is only beat by Clissa (And Lecia, but she is a recent DMM unit so don't expect to see her anytime soon).
-Marnie is the best dancer when you need stats thanks to her SAW.
-Nyashira is great.
-Minerva is the best black when you need high damage per hit.
-Farne is admitedly only slightly better than Solano so if you got Solano during her event Farne is not that important, otherwise she's rather good to have at low cost.

I can't say Cellia is that important to CR though and Sasha might admitedly not need to be CR'd. It's a toss-up whether you want to use rainbow fairies on them or not. Both are great utility but i don't see the need to CR them as opposed to the others.

Of course, i have no idea what other units he has. All in all, if you're not using a unit, don't CR it. If you use it frequently, CR it.

SabishiiRyuu
07-15-2016, 01:51 PM
That is true, but those plats he just mentioned are some of the better plats existing so i don't see why he wouldn't use them.
-Gellius is the best tank in the game (well, i guess Deine just dethroned him on DMM).
-Shizuka is the best samurai if you ever are going to use them.
-Thetis is a great valk that is only beat by Clissa (And Lecia, but she is a recent DMM unit so don't expect to see her anytime soon).
-Marnie is the best dancer when you need stats thanks to her SAW.
-Nyashira is great.
-Minerva is the best black when you need high damage per hit.
-Farne is admitedly only slightly better than Solano so if you got Solano during her event Farne is not that important, otherwise she's rather good to have at low cost.

I can't say Cellia is that important to CR though and Sasha might admitedly not need to be CR'd. It's a toss-up whether you want to use rainbow fairies on them or not. Both are great utility but i don't see the need to CR them as opposed to the others.

Of course, i have no idea what other units he has. All in all, if you're not using a unit, don't CR it. If you use it frequently, CR it.

Here are all of my relevant units. I got a little carried away with summons so idk where to start (눈_눈).Any tips on who I should level first? :|

http://i.imgur.com/LZ1hoQl.jpg

Already min-costed Zola, Vincent(had like 12 copies of him T_T), Mehlis, Iris, Stella and Themis. Merged Marnie twice and got 2 UP reductions and a skill-up. Used 4 Laurens and got lucky enough to get Spica's skill to level 4.

Drimian
07-16-2016, 02:59 AM
Woah, in DMM Raven just loves me, Is the fourth time that I rolled her.
Also in Nutaku I just rolled Adele, today was a good day :o

The best units that I rolled are Olivie(dec 31 lol), Lilia, Garania, Lyla, Marnie, Zenobia, Anelia and now Adele... in like 9-10 months... when the Training Ground event was out, It's a kinda sad... but at least the plat unit that I have are pretty damn good.

lolix
07-16-2016, 01:01 PM
@Drimian - really want raven on our version. she has a grea design imo.

@SabishiiRyuu - that's an impossibly strong lineup mate. Actually i'd suggest keeping on to plat copies for once , since if we ever get rainbow curency (i think that's how it was called...or whatever...) , u will have the option of releasing your copies for thhat and get some really sick stuff.

Now looking at your team , u leveled pretty much the most important stuff , except despara. U should raise her as well since she is an insane witch.

Amelia is a great pirate that can hit 5 units at once and can buff your minerva.

Getting a min cost fedora and AW her as well could make her a very very very cheap healer , which is always nice to have.

Awakening olivie is also a good choice since she has a pretty good AW in general , by buffing elf (dwarfs as well i think...oh , half elfs as well) units.

Flamel is also an incredible unit to have , and i've heard some dmm players saying that priest warriors in general are amazing as a class.

Zola is also a good unit for a gold , and can help in dailies vs eyes (but seeing amelia and minerva there , i doubt u will have issues with that anyway)

SabishiiRyuu
07-16-2016, 07:35 PM
@Drimian - really want raven on our version. she has a grea design imo.

@SabishiiRyuu - that's an impossibly strong lineup mate. Actually i'd suggest keeping on to plat copies for once , since if we ever get rainbow curency (i think that's how it was called...or whatever...) , u will have the option of releasing your copies for thhat and get some really sick stuff.

Now looking at your team , u leveled pretty much the most important stuff , except despara. U should raise her as well since she is an insane witch.

Amelia is a great pirate that can hit 5 units at once and can buff your minerva.

Getting a min cost fedora and AW her as well could make her a very very very cheap healer , which is always nice to have.

Awakening olivie is also a good choice since she has a pretty good AW in general , by buffing elf (dwarfs as well i think...oh , half elfs as well) units.

Flamel is also an incredible unit to have , and i've heard some dmm players saying that priest warriors in general are amazing as a class.

Zola is also a good unit for a gold , and can help in dailies vs eyes (but seeing amelia and minerva there , i doubt u will have issues with that anyway)

Thank you for the detailed response. Your post somehow helps alleviating the pain I have for not getting what I wanted: Sophie. She and Zenobia have been my most wanted units since day 1. Spent so many SCs to get her, but no cigar. Guess knowing that I have at least got good units helps.
I'll do as advised and keep the extra plats. Guess I'll 50CC50 Despara and Flamel and then start farming silver units(even though I'm absolutely loaded there). There's so many units I need to AW, it's somewhat overwhelming. Don't think I'll be spending any more SC for a long while now.

lolix
07-16-2016, 07:53 PM
u shouldn't either. I have an account without any black (other then saki) , and i've managed to 3 star all events except solano's (last map was very dificult at that time. hell not sure if i could 3 star it even now). My second account only has nanaly , and i can tell u : she's a powerhouse and carried me hard. If 1 black alone holds that much strenght , u having some of the best lacks in the game (and pseudoblacks - aka very strong plats) makes your team very very strong.

Sophie is probably worse then all your premium blacks with the exception of berna and probably the black summoner whos name i can't recall.
Zenovia is ...well she's a good unit , but i'd preffer jerome as my plat soldier. He has better utility and does waht a soldier should do (IMO) better then her

edit : forgot about marnie. I guess u missed waltz , yes ? Marnie is a great dancer to have and becomes the best after awakening since she will reduce the deploy cost of your melee units by 1

Also elizabeth adn nanaly (generally multihit units) get massive dps boosts in the pressence of a dancer since their extra attack bonus gets applied for each bolt/arrow.

SabishiiRyuu
07-16-2016, 08:18 PM
u shouldn't either. I have an account without any black (other then saki) , and i've managed to 3 star all events except solano's (last map was very dificult at that time. hell not sure if i could 3 star it even now). My second account only has nanaly , and i can tell u : she's a powerhouse and carried me hard. If 1 black alone holds that much strenght , u having some of the best lacks in the game (and pseudoblacks - aka very strong plats) makes your team very very strong.

Sophie is probably worse then all your premium blacks with the exception of berna and probably the black summoner whos name i can't recall.
Zenovia is ...well she's a good unit , but i'd preffer jerome as my plat soldier. He has better utility and does waht a soldier should do (IMO) better then her

edit : forgot about marnie. I guess u missed waltz , yes ? Marnie is a great dancer to have and becomes the best after awakening since she will reduce the deploy cost of your melee units by 1

Also elizabeth adn nanaly (generally multihit units) get massive dps boosts in the pressence of a dancer since their extra attack bonus gets applied for each bolt/arrow.

I definitely believe you. Nanaly just shreds everything in her path when her skill is activated and I'm looking forward to AW Minerva.
Atm the only gold units I use in my main team are my healers and Mehlis. Once I get Bernice CR'd and AW'd I'll use her as well. Just haven't gotten around to level my blacks aside from Nanaly yet cause they take a lot more effort and time.
Yeah you mean Farne. I'm bummed I got her twice. Ah well at least she Heals upon first activation. I know Neither Zenobia nor Sophie are the vital units to have but i absolutely love their design. I'll probably attempt getting Sophie again in a few months if she gets the spotlight again.

I actually started playing Aigis 2 days after Waltz's event ended so I missed out on her. When I first got Marnie I was almost pissed cause she looked absolutely worthless to me but that opinion obviously changed. Marnie(2), Adele(2) and Elizabeth(1) have been CR'd. If I'd known I could use them to trade for rainbow crystals later I probably would've kept the extra Elizabeth. but the 2 Marnies and Adeles I fed were definitely worth it.

lolix
07-16-2016, 10:54 PM
well , u have some good golds as well right there...some that are really niche (but really good at that part either becasue they are the only ones that do that , or we simply lack higher rarity on our version)

For example :

take chizuru : shes a really odd samurai , seeing that she has crap defense but higher attack and lower cost. That means she's better vs loads of weak enemies , and can be deployed earlier on the map then other samurais (which are in general quite a bad class) But that's not her best feat. Her best feat is her skill : when she activates it , she attracts all ranged attacks towards her and gets a chance to dodge it. That works with single targeted magic attack as well (like liches for example) , making her the only unit capable of dodging magic attacks. At max skill level , she gains 80% chance to dodge attacks. Imagine having her for the 7 map of this event. Especially after awakening , since she gains like 700 extra hp...

Outside of her skill , she is quite weak , and her defense is rather crap , so actually melee fighting stuff , she's not that capable , despite a decent amount of attack and over 3k hp , simply because she has to block so many enemies.
She still offers interesting possibilities.

Take zola : right now the best cannoner we have , and she can help clear the g map of the eye daily. SHe also going to become quiitiei good in the future seeing that she will get buffed quite a bit.

Cuteria/Monica : good awaken units because they increase drop rates of treasure items (dc/jewls)

Mehlis : a mage with a good skill that can offer some interesting possibilities on some maps (the 3 star video i linked for the last map of this event makes use of mehlis and her ability to gain extra range). She will also gain an isnanely good SAW in the future

Fedora : besides having the capability of becomeing really cheap , her SAW gives her the capability of healing 2 units at the same time , much like a feng shui user.

The gold witch can also become dirt cheap after AW (esp since u have olivie as well) and she has dps comparable to a plat witch simply because she's a elf (at the cost of lower hp >> isn't that big of a issue for ranged units)

Bernice is also an extremely strong tank btw.

Ofc with your army of plats and blacks , u can blitz trough most maps , but keep in mind that higher rarity sometimes doesn't make a unit more usefull. Sometimes cost is more important then pure stats , and sometimes their unique abilities can make lower rarity units a better fit in a certain situation then even a black.

Just remember htat u have a strong team , and not just because of the blacks and plats u got.

ZeroZet
07-17-2016, 01:55 PM
Woo, first plat from the Base Summon! And it is awesome Psycho Lesbian Thetis!! ...Free CR for my AW one, I guess. Cheaper valks are good valks, after all.

SabishiiRyuu
07-17-2016, 04:24 PM
@lolix: thanks for all the tips mate. I'll keep them in mind. Yes I can most likely rape all maps once I get all my units sorted by I'm still months away from having the perfect team. The grind begins here. At least I managed to get the 21 stars for memento.

Woo, first plat from the Base Summon! And it is awesome Psycho Lesbian Thetis!! ...Free CR for my AW one, I guess. Cheaper valks are good valks, after all.

I can't even imagine getting anything better than silver from Base Summons. Hell, I had 5 Base Summon SPs just now and got 3 Irons 1 Bronze and 1 Silver :|.

lolix
07-17-2016, 04:27 PM
best i got from 2k and sp summons were golds.

SabishiiRyuu
07-17-2016, 05:43 PM
Cuteria/Monica : good awaken units because they increase drop rates of treasure items (dc/jewls)

This reminds me of a question I've been wondering for a while now. To get the increased drop rates buff, do I need to deploy the units(Cellia, Cuterie, Monica, Robert)? Or is it enough that they are in my team when I start the mission?
ps. Kind of butthurt now. Fed 4 of my extra Bernices to my prime Bernice and got only 1 CR -_-.

Asdf1
07-17-2016, 05:47 PM
This reminds me of a question I've been wondering for a while now. To get the increased drop rates buff, do I need to deploy the units(Cellia, Cuterie, Monica, Robert)? Or is it enough that they are in my team when I start the mission?
ps. Kind of butthurt now. Fed 4 of my extra Bernices to my prime Bernice and got only 1 CR -_-.

You just need to have them in your team, no need to deploy, ouch! i feel for ya man that's some bad luck

Kamahari Akuma
07-17-2016, 06:22 PM
Slight derail but...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/18/n5uTFY21m4.jpg

I'm just so happy right now <3

boogie21man
07-19-2016, 03:49 AM
Got robert on a first roll, then rolled for a second and got cristopher! Don't know if i should keep this account.

Nero010
07-19-2016, 05:14 AM
Got robert on a first roll, then rolled for a second and got cristopher! Don't know if i should keep this account.

Why not? Its not like any other silver healer would be better and u wouldnt have iris by default anyways so robert is nice AW fodder.

Kamahari Akuma
07-19-2016, 07:32 AM

Honestly, if Robert came along with some other more desirable units then in that situation I wouldn't reroll. I say this cus if you want to later do Toast to Men G you will need as many male healers as you can get since they are desperately needed there.

But again, this would be if Robert was a consolation prize for having got some decent plat and/or black units. If he was the only other worthwhile unit you got, I'd say reroll and see if he pops up again alongside some higher tier units.

Nero010
07-19-2016, 08:09 AM
Honestly, if Robert came along with some other more desirable units then in that situation I wouldn't reroll. I say this cus if you want to later do Toast to Men G you will need as many male healers as you can get since they are desperately needed there.

But again, this would be if Robert was a consolation prize for having got some decent plat and/or black units. If he was the only other worthwhile unit you got, I'd say reroll and see if he pops up again alongside some higher tier units.

That would implement he did more then two rolls. Sounds more like he did just two.

boogie21man
07-19-2016, 11:36 PM
That would implement he did more then two rolls. Sounds more like he did just two.

I love the game, but when charisma and stamina are depleted on my two accounts, it sucks. What am i to do after that? Reminisce past H scenes? (Ha ha) :D So i decided to create a third one because i still want to play.

Anyway, robert is huge on the map. But seems like his weight will drag my progress. I think i better try my luck again on a good kick starter unit. Just wish i had both male healers on my two main accounts.

King Dong
07-20-2016, 04:24 AM
I love the game, but when charisma and stamina are depleted on my two accounts, it sucks. What am i to do after that? Reminisce past H scenes? (Ha ha) :D So i decided to create a third one because i still want to play.

Anyway, robert is huge on the map. But seems like his weight will drag my progress. I think i better try my luck again on a good kick starter unit. Just wish i had both male healers on my two main accounts.

I got good units on both my accounts when I started them (Aisha on one and Sasha + Marr on the other) and I would still recommend you reroll for a princess.

YoxalLoyal
07-20-2016, 04:49 PM
Wow ancient Sherry account that I haven't used in a long time drew Victoria the plat archer in SP crystal summons. Funny thing was I rolled three iron mages in a row before her. And my other lucky accounts only summon gold rarity units and below. Talk about breaking the bad luck streak my Sherry account had.

Drimian
07-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Well, I just rolled my first black in DMM, it was the shaman girl.

Huh... Is a wurf unit having 2 platinum witch and 1 healer plat and Iris? I really dont see the shaman units very useful, it was I kinda HELL YEEEEeeah? when I see the unit :confused:

boogie21man
07-22-2016, 07:53 AM
I got good units on both my accounts when I started them (Aisha on one and Sasha + Marr on the other) and I would still recommend you reroll for a princess.

Ok I rerolled, on the same account. Did 4 maps. V rescue 3x, G defence 2x and W den 4x. Bought 1 crystal with the free 100 gold and clicked on to the shrine. I switched off the sound closed my eyes and summoned. . . . and I got my second "Justin Bieber"! Can you believe that! Three rolls all male healers! ! !

The things I put myself to suffer. I think I need to cry now.

Davion
07-23-2016, 12:13 AM
My alt account - after 1 gold/9 silvers i spend little money (5 bucks for first purchase bonus), and i've rolled bernice and flamel :) Cool

wolfdragon76
07-23-2016, 08:53 AM
Made an alt account so i could reroll until i got something decent. Was planning to wait untill i had 50SC, but hit 30 and said screw it...

Liana popped on second draw:(
Got Gina and Stray with the rest being silver fodder, but i think i'm good...to reroll again

Ramazan
07-23-2016, 12:35 PM
2nd sophie... Man im an idiot... should've rolled when another girl was on spotlight. Only black i have and i got 2nd copy of dat. So the question is when to feed dat copy cuz i dont like dupes very much but if you think otherwise share your opinion.

lolix
07-23-2016, 01:11 PM
2 blacks are better then 1 , and 1 cr hardly makes a difference most of the times. U have the best lightning rod in the game in double. The nice part being that she's a black (so skill avaible on deploy). U can drop her to block a strong wave or boss , and the moment the skill expires , u drop her again.

If that's not a good enough use for u , u can keep her to trade for rainbow curency which we will get in the future.

edit : i also vaguely remember something about blacks getting a second awakening where they have to chose 1 of 2 different options. In that case , u could use doubles to chose a different awakening for each.

Anyway , i'm not certain about that , so u'd have to ask a dmm player about it

YoxalLoyal
07-23-2016, 01:33 PM
2 blacks are better then 1 , and 1 cr hardly makes a difference most of the times. U have the best lightning rod in the game in double. The nice part being that she's a black (so skill avaible on deploy). U can drop her to block a strong wave or boss , and the moment the skill expires , u drop her again.

If that's not a good enough use for u , u can keep her to trade for rainbow curency which we will get in the future.

edit : i also vaguely remember something about blacks getting a second awakening where they have to chose 1 of 2 different options. In that case , u could use doubles to chose a different awakening for each.

Anyway , i'm not certain about that , so u'd have to ask a dmm player about it

Well, you will get a free copy of a black unit if you second AW them, so both options will be possible from one copy. Pretty sure this doesn't stack though (like having infinite copies of Sybilla and such). But, if you have a second copy now, you can start raising her, CC, AW, and 2nd AW both copies, and sell the free copy for 400 RC(?).

SabishiiRyuu
07-23-2016, 01:36 PM
2nd sophie... Man im an idiot... should've rolled when another girl was on spotlight. Only black i have and i got 2nd copy of dat. So the question is when to feed dat copy cuz i dont like dupes very much but if you think otherwise share your opinion.

I'm burning with envy. Have rolled 10 blacks wanting Sophie from the get go and still haven't got her :'(.

lolix
07-23-2016, 01:56 PM
Well, you will get a free copy of a black unit if you second AW them, so both options will be possible from one copy. Pretty sure this doesn't stack though (like having infinite copies of Sybilla and such). But, if you have a second copy now, you can start raising her, CC, AW, and 2nd AW both copies, and sell the free copy for 400 RC(?).

That means i get 2 nanalys if i second awaken her ? That would be so broken

YoxalLoyal
07-23-2016, 02:24 PM

Basically their way of avoiding backlash from having us choose which 2nd AW to go for. Why have one when you can have both. XD Though raising the second one is going to be a pain in the arse unless you stacked up a bunch of plat/black armors and black fairies/fairy queens. And two Aishas is even more broken. Can't imagine how much more broken Aisha can be after 2nd AW. True dmg perhaps. Who knows.

SabishiiRyuu
07-23-2016, 02:35 PM

I can only imagine the amount of carnage... even better if they're next to Marnie with all 3 Skills activated.

lolix
07-23-2016, 02:36 PM
well nanaly is great even without being cc-ed , so there is that. She's good at all stages unlike a lot of units that get good at very high levels

Kirito Rick
07-25-2016, 05:02 AM
Indeed having a broken team will be fun...bt remember that 2nd AW is going to be very costly...rumoured to be double the cost of first AW...
so 2nd AW for the 2nd time...will be fun...
though the requirement for 2nd AW is not disclosed yet...hopefully its not too harsh...

Would like to 2nd AW my altair and use 2 Altair as my 2 soilders...that would be hilarious...

Though thats gonna be ages from now that we get 2nd AW in Nutaku...
maybe 2020...
( till then DMM will launch maybe 4th AW. 😂😂)

slyyr
07-27-2016, 03:45 PM
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

I just rolled Nanaly on Free Daily Summon!!!!! :D

Nero010
07-27-2016, 07:05 PM
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

And i just cry in a corner for a few hours

Congratz though thats some awesome luck, i would be happy af

Kamahari Akuma
07-27-2016, 07:09 PM
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

Can I borrow your luck for the next time I have enough for a premium summon...:(

Tenhou
08-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Decided to do some summons for Sabinne. Stopped on my 6th since i got Sybilla instead.

Nero010
08-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Decided to do some summons for Sabinne. Stopped on my 6th since i got Sybilla instead.

One day i will get my little princess Sybilla too. One day...

Tbh. i dont rly need her that much anymore since i got sherry and imelia is also a great duelist but i didnt want her because of that to begin with. When i started playing i just saw princess units (and loved the idea) and saw her among them and since that day shes my "first ever want to have". xD love at first sight

Tenhou
08-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Got every princess but Anya now. Why'd i have to start playing AFTER that event again? -_-

Jay Rich
08-02-2016, 12:34 AM
One day i will get my little princess Sybilla too. One day...

Tbh. i dont rly need her that much anymore since i got sherry and imelia is also a great duelist but i didnt want her because of that to begin with. When i started playing i just saw princess units (and loved the idea) and saw her among them and since that day shes my "first ever want to have". xD love at first sight

Sybilla is a great unit and a part of my main team, she was my second princess unit after themis and she will be my next AW unit. I only recently got sherry and Olivie and not sure which I should lvl first. Olivie will take more work and I think I will get more out of Sherry at this time.

On another note thought I would treat myself to some rolls before the change over hoping to get Zenobia. I didn't get her which I kind of expected from the RNG system but did get 2 new platinum units I don't have. Here is my roll list:

phyllis
khuri
Monica
Valerie
Christopher
Sabinne
Barrad
Harrisa
Mortimer
Dorca
Bernice
Flamel
Julian
Yuyu

Eab1990
08-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Got my... fourth? Fifth? Yuyu from SP crystals this morning.

Also got a dupe Lyla from SCs. Which pisses me off, since I already don't use my first Lyla.

Nero010
08-05-2016, 10:44 AM
I am normaly not extra ordinary lucky, just sayin ahead. Today i did my free daily base summon and got my second silver from it ever, i was like "whatever just click again gonna be iron but who cares" and actualy pulled a second silver right away. (healer and HA so pretty usefull for cc and AW)
Thats nothing against Nanaly pulls from basic summon but hey... i can already call that being very unlikely to happen.

IvanLedah21
08-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Did a Premium roll, hoping for Mikoto or the new Jessica, or failing that Anelia or Flanel.
Didn't get anyone new but can't really complain about a 2nd Nanaly

Eab1990
08-05-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm still complaining about the third Nanaly I got during Aisha's first spotlight.

Nero010
08-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Im still complaining about that black that i never got

*laughs and crys at the same time*

lolix
08-06-2016, 04:53 AM
just got lyla from sp crystals. First time i get a plat out of them...

Nero010
08-06-2016, 05:45 AM
I got leeanne and Harissa from sp summon xD silvers, silvers everywhere. 5 pieces in 2 days. I never even got a gold from sp summon though, has yet to happen.

Jay Rich
08-07-2016, 05:12 AM
Went on a spending spree today once again and managed to score Nanaly and Elizabeth, no other new units. Was hoping for Mikoto but Nanaly is always good.

Taiketsu
08-09-2016, 05:17 AM
So today i spent 50SC on SP and got
2silver Healer
1 silv valk
2 silver soldier
1 silver vampre hunter
1silver samurai
1 Shizuka
1 Robert

Since i got 3more Themis would it be worth to reduce her cost and use her in the future or just throw her away?
Also Shizuka is the best Samurai or? if yes would be cool to upgrade her

1 Themis

Eab1990
08-09-2016, 06:02 AM
Weekly roll is a Saizou. Which I'm perfectly fine with, since I can use him to AW Marie.

Nero010
08-09-2016, 07:55 AM
Went on a spending spree today once again and managed to score Nanaly and Elizabeth, no other new units. Was hoping for Mikoto but Nanaly is always good.

You propably should slow down a little and focus on leveling and AWing now xD

Jay Rich
08-09-2016, 08:37 PM
You propably should slow down a little and focus on leveling and AWing now xD

Bad habbit of mine lol I get caught up in all the shiny plat and black units lol. Don't worry I have told myself that I have a good team and should focus on lvling them!!

Been waiting to see whats needed for this new event before I throw my fodder towards a unit that I may not have lvled yet. Since the new AWings I have been focusing my black spirits on Farne as I hope to AW her eventually.

So far I have Awakened Iris, Bernice, Spica and Katie and my next two planned Awakenings are Sybilla and Yuyu which I got the silver fodder for last event.

If you see me post here again in the near future with a new shopping list give me a slap on the wrist!!!

Tenhou
08-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Was doing endless 2k summons to try to get an iron soldier that refused so harshly to come. Accidentally pressed premium summon and got Sasha.

Today was a good day.

lolix
08-10-2016, 02:57 PM
meanwhile...i got a rogue from the free 2k summon today.....Better then nothing i gueass

wolfdragon76
08-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Apparently i needed men on my alt account...2 plat and a gold out of 7 rolls though, so i'm not gonna complain.

Robert, Jerome and Lilia:)

I wanted Nanaly, but i guess i'll live....

slyyr
08-14-2016, 07:56 PM
150x 2000 silver summons

80 iron
66 bronze
4 silver (2x Soma, Kazuha, Assal)

I want Archers so I'm happy with that

Unregistered
08-15-2016, 01:48 AM
Did 14 premium summons and rolled Robert, Themis (2nd copy), Betty (2nd copy), Monica (Woot woot!), Zola (good for anything?), Sakuya (any good? have Shizuka as well) and Clissa. Was hoping for a Nanaly for my 2nd black (Liana was my first >.<), but I'll take any blacks I can get! Also hear that Clissa gets better after Skill awakening!

ZeroZet
08-15-2016, 02:39 AM
Zola (good for anything?)Crystal Keeper X/G.
Better than Percis for the virtue of being awakenable. Becomes cheaper mage on skill)

Davion
08-15-2016, 03:58 AM
And during skill, her magic dps is higher than both - garania and sasha, even at 1/5 skill. Bigger range, slightly less splash.

Did 14 summons today. 4 silvers, 6 golds, 2 plats and 2 blacks.
Kojuro x 2, bernice, zola, yuyu and cyrus/ cypria and zenobia/ minerva and despara

Timmy
08-16-2016, 01:05 PM
Yay, Cellia is on the buff! I gotta do summons!

11 summons later...

Black: None
Platinum: Dahlia (new)
Gold: Anemone (new), Fedora, Cyrus
Silver: Eunicex2, Kazuha, Sanosuke, Cecily, Dorca, Leanne.

Are you friggin' kidding me? >_<

Kamahari Akuma
08-17-2016, 08:29 AM
So...I get my 5 SCs from Emilia's event. I want to use them in the hopes of Gellius the God Tank falling into my lap.

Instead I get a second Camilla.

I can't decide if that was a good thing or not, since atleast when I awaken her now she'll only be a 20 cost heal bomb. But you'd think my 5 SCs would've been better spent on a whole new unit I get to raise with a metric ton of trust/affection items, fodder, and rainbows tender loving care.

IvanLedah21
08-17-2016, 08:53 AM
Did 14 premium summons and rolled Robert, Themis (2nd copy), Betty (2nd copy), Monica (Woot woot!), Zola (good for anything?), Sakuya (any good? have Shizuka as well) and Clissa. Was hoping for a Nanaly for my 2nd black (Liana was my first >.<), but I'll take any blacks I can get! Also hear that Clissa gets better after Skill awakening!

Robert: Good for Toast to Men and other male-only maps, otherwise outclassed
Themis: Outclassed by every other Princess, but if you don't have them she's an OK duelist
Betty: Gold Farming if you want to do the Gold Get method, I personally don't have the patience for it
Monica: DC farming, long range and high power, with short but powerful slow
Zola: Physical AoE attack, skill turns attack magical for armored enemies, cheaper than mages. Great for DC farming
Sakuya: Outclassed by Shizuka, the entire class is still iffy despite rebalancing patch
Clissa: Black, do you need to ask? LOL. After AW she is a "free" UP ramp (withdrawal returns 100% of UP cost), she hits like a truck, and has MR and the usual Black OP stats. Her Skill AW idk off-hand.

@ Davion: outside of Kojuro those are some great golds, Zenobia is great, and obviously the Blacks are OP. Cypria, depends.
@Timmy: 1 plat in 11 rolls is average, highlighted doesn't mean anywhere near guaranteed even within that rarity tier (complain after you go after Anelia in spotlight and don't get her in over 70 pulls, ok?)
@Kamahari: Camilla is arguably the best healer we have since Liana's skill is situational and she's expensive to deploy, while Camilla has better burst healing for cheaper cost. Obviously ignoring multi-target healing since that is the realm of Feng Shui Users (Marr); and before anyone argues with me, I did say arguably since Liana's stats are higher for sustained healing but falls behind on burst during skill, not to mention her skill duration is too short for Range Up to be THAT much help.

kayfabe
08-17-2016, 02:32 PM
Clissa's AW skill is an 80% boost to attack and defense, double UP generation per kill plus around 40 health per second regeneration for 30 seconds. It's frankly pretty amazing when you factor in that she already has great stats due to being a black, decent attack speed from being a valkyrie and a 30% chance of dealing true damage thanks to her AW ability. There's tons of maps where you can stick her out there to spawn camp the early rushes since your average mook is virtually helpless against a self-healing heavy hitter with better defenses than Leeanne.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 03:21 PM
I had never read what her awakened skill did, but holy crap it's awesome. I know it's a long ways off, but I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for the info, Kayabe

Nero010
08-23-2016, 02:33 PM
I am pretty disappointed.
As some here who read stuff from me here n there already heared like a dozen times i realy need an HA as my best Heavys are Bernard and Leeanne. So i see summon chance up for Bernice and Yuyu (that i dont have yet and is kinda essential to beating war of magic) as well as two plats that i can make use of. Perfect time to make some pulls eh. Last time i did 14 pulls i got 8 golds so chances should be pretty high to get at least either bernice or yuyu right? Well, no.
I got 11 silvers... 3 golds which are awakening fodder even for me who just spend one another time and 1 plat which is the only thing that keeps me kinda calm.

Dont get me wrong i think Garania is a good pull but besides that (and i have no urgend need for mages) this is such a sad sad sad looking 70SC pull. Can anyone show me an worse so i feel better? Lol.
I realy need Bernice. So much i spend 70 SC to get her (i dont mean this as a joke). And all i get is Kerry, Cyrus (that i already got maxed and dont use) and that new rune fencer whos barely worth the silvers she needs to be cced and awed. I can use Kerry to AW Emilia i guess some day and Cyrus to AW Garania. I dont need any of these silvers either. The litelary only pull i can use is the Plat and i would go as far as to just exchange all my pulls for bernice (and Yuyu) that bi**h lol
Heavys and Witches just hate me, especialy heavys. I still cant get it... 70 sc and 11 silvers... my mind is blank right now lol. I didnt do a freaking rare summon. Chances are that i get 7 silvers not 11. I wouldve gotten double the silvers and a perfect event unit spending not even half of the sc, its the worst out of the summons i did until now. I keep saying myself i see many guys with great luck, this time u will get some too lol, cant be so hard to get one gold right?

/complaining end.

Sorry for bitching.

lolix
08-23-2016, 04:09 PM
on a side note , the chance for gold units is higher per sc wasted for 3sc summons then for 5sc summons...worse plat and black tho.

Jay Rich
08-23-2016, 08:31 PM
I am pretty disappointed.
As some here who read stuff from me here n there already heared like a dozen times i realy need an HA as my best Heavys are Bernard and Leeanne. So i see summon chance up for Bernice and Yuyu (that i dont have yet and is kinda essential to beating war of magic) as well as two plats that i can make use of. Perfect time to make some pulls eh. Last time i did 14 pulls i got 8 golds so chances should be pretty high to get at least either bernice or yuyu right? Well, no.
I got 11 silvers... 3 golds which are awakening fodder even for me who just spend one another time and 1 plat which is the only thing that keeps me kinda calm.

Dont get me wrong i think Garania is a good pull but besides that (and i have no urgend need for mages) this is such a sad sad sad looking 70SC pull. Can anyone show me an worse so i feel better? Lol.
I realy need Bernice. So much i spend 70 SC to get her (i dont mean this as a joke). And all i get is Kerry, Cyrus (that i already got maxed and dont use) and that new rune fencer whos barely worth the silvers she needs to be cced and awed. I can use Kerry to AW Emilia i guess some day and Cyrus to AW Garania. I dont need any of these silvers either. The litelary only pull i can use is the Plat and i would go as far as to just exchange all my pulls for bernice (and Yuyu) that bi**h lol
Heavys and Witches just hate me, especialy heavys. I still cant get it... 70 sc and 11 silvers... my mind is blank right now lol. I didnt do a freaking rare summon. Chances are that i get 7 silvers not 11. I wouldve gotten double the silvers and a perfect event unit spending not even half of the sc, its the worst out of the summons i did until now. I keep saying myself i see many guys with great luck, this time u will get some too lol, cant be so hard to get one gold right?

/complaining end.

Sorry for bitching.

I can understand your frustration, I know the pain of chasing the showcased units that have increased summoning chances only to get other units I already have or do not need. If I could give you one of my yuyu's I would, I seem to get a lot of her, not that I am complaining, I intend to eventually throw them as fodder into my main for CR and SU.

I guess the best thing you can do when going into spending SC or the dreaded RNG summoning is expect the worse, though I know that is hard as I always hope for certain units sometimes only to get doubles of what I already have.

Nero010
08-23-2016, 09:12 PM
on a side note , the chance for gold units is higher per sc wasted for 3sc summons then for 5sc summons...worse plat and black tho.

Yeah but the summon chance up doesnt work with rare summon and for gold units summon chance up can actualy "happen" ... sometimes.

I even got one showcased plat once! It was my first plat. I didnt even want her but whatever lol it was Marnie. On my first freemium saved sc roll.

I did the impossible now and was stupid enough to say "god damn screw it" i had 18 sc saved from events that i didnt put into anything, for event units and rainy days, but i was so fed up i just said fck it go for it. I did one more pull. One more. And it gave me Bernice.
I was happier then when i got Garania lol. I threw in my last 10 sc too then getting Garret right after that. Like a bitch slap, telling me i had to use all my brought sc and THEN spending my last savings they throw dem heavys at me.
Still an overall pretty bad result for 17 pulls getting 1 plat and 5 golds, but its ok. Garania is a good plat i heared and i got the heavy that my team did need. I will use Garret to AW Bernice since she eats 5 heavys otherwise.

I can rest now.
When i have awed and maxed most my team in a couple months and i get bored a/f i might spend another dice but i have enough of wasting sc on summons. Getting 3 plats out of 210 SC spend in lifetime on summons is not lucky enough to risk frustration going for it again any soon. Im happy with my team. Besides a Pirate or an VH i have pretty much at least one gold of everything needed now, even an gold fencer if i should ever need one and three sweet plats. War of Magic has to wait until we get an Event Witch.
I still find it funny how they "hide" Aisha on the Premium Summon Chance up Banner.

EDIT: I know it has been discussed a million times but... i hope i could get an specific answer for myself befor i invest anything. My best valk was Elaine. Whos better now? A fresh from Summoning Kerry or max cr 4/5 skill Emilia? I dont need any duelist i have sherry and imelia for that, i just need them for common valk porpuses and maybe some extra cheap duelist. Who should i invest in?

Jay Rich
08-24-2016, 02:05 AM
Yeah but the summon chance up doesnt work with rare summon and for gold units summon chance up can actualy "happen" ... sometimes.

I even got one showcased plat once! It was my first plat. I didnt even want her but whatever lol it was Marnie. On my first freemium saved sc roll.

I did the impossible now and was stupid enough to say "god damn screw it" i had 18 sc saved from events that i didnt put into anything, for event units and rainy days, but i was so fed up i just said fck it go for it. I did one more pull. One more. And it gave me Bernice.
I was happier then when i got Garania lol. I threw in my last 10 sc too then getting Garret right after that. Like a bitch slap, telling me i had to use all my brought sc and THEN spending my last savings they throw dem heavys at me.
Still an overall pretty bad result for 17 pulls getting 1 plat and 5 golds, but its ok. Garania is a good plat i heared and i got the heavy that my team did need. I will use Garret to AW Bernice since she eats 5 heavys otherwise.

I can rest now.
When i have awed and maxed most my team in a couple months and i get bored a/f i might spend another dice but i have enough of wasting sc on summons. Getting 3 plats out of 210 SC spend in lifetime on summons is not lucky enough to risk frustration going for it again any soon. Im happy with my team. Besides a Pirate or an VH i have pretty much at least one gold of everything needed now, even an gold fencer if i should ever need one and three sweet plats. War of Magic has to wait until we get an Event Witch.
I still find it funny how they "hide" Aisha on the Premium Summon Chance up Banner.

EDIT: I know it has been discussed a million times but... i hope i could get an specific answer for myself befor i invest anything. My best valk was Elaine. Whos better now? A fresh from Summoning Kerry or max cr 4/5 skill Emilia? I dont need any duelist i have sherry and imelia for that, i just need them for common valk porpuses and maybe some extra cheap duelist. Who should i invest in?

Congratz!! Glad you finally got that heavy you have been wanting for so long, I guess she gets top priority on the lvling list? ;)

SC spending can be quite cruel, where it is true I have had a handful of good runs with it, there is a lot of bad runs too, though I have a lot of gold spares for lvling should I need but I am holding onto them for this gold unit trading in system I have heard about.

I am currently focusing my efforts on lvling my team before I buy any more units, want to have most lvled before we get bombed with new events and content (Should that ever be the case).

As for the valks, it depends what you want to get out of them. Like you I don't need the valks to be a duelist as I have others who are much more powerful in that department so I use valks as a sub duelist should I need them or for there ability to give UP and good recall value. I have Elanie, Kerry, Emilia, Thetis and Dahlia.

But I really only use Elanie as my main valk and reason being is she is my cheapest valk so I can deploy her quickly and she can hold her own, even as a lightning rod. I have lvled up Kerry and Emilia as back ups should I need someone more powerful but if you only need them to valk stuff then Elanie works just fine.

If you are looking for one of the two higher ones to take her place though I would say choose Kerry, Emilia isn't a bad unit with her skill but Kerrys base stats top Emilias and Emilia will really only come into her own once her skill is active but you would only really need that if she was going to be a duelist and that would only work in some situations that Kerry couldn't already handle. I believe your time would be better spent on Kerry, she is a better base valk that Emilia so you can throw her into most situations no issue where Emilia would still be good but not at Kerry's lvl unless her skill is active.

As a valk Elanie is your best option as she is cheap to deploy and also has better base stats at max CC than Emilia (Except health my a small margin), the only reason you would choose Kerry over her is if you wanted someone more powerful. Also you only lose a couple UP with Elanie and Kerry with no CR compared to Emilias max CR, I don't believe you will find many situations where 1-3 UP will matter when you are using a valk to gain UP.

In the end though I guess it is what you feel is better, I believe your time would be better spent on Kerry.

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 03:39 AM
Elaine and Emilia have nearly identical stats, but one turns into a god during skill. She's also a lot cheaper to deploy than Kerry unless already mincosted. Mincost Emilia is same as maxcost Elaine. I'd use Emilia all day if I got a decent copy and haven't already leveled the Kerry. Dahlia, Thetis and Clissa are different stories, but are also kind of different units with how much more they cost to deploy.

@Nero I was in same boat, spent 155 SC waiting for Premium boost (31 summons).

Bernice and Yuyu are the only gold units left in game I need. Get 11 gold units which is dead average. None of them Yuyu or Bernice. Overall my luck was killer though, scoring 8 plats and a black unit. I just really wanted a better Heavy or a Witch to beat War of Magic. Instead I got Adele and Farne so at least now I can do Spirit Rescue G and Golden Armor G when they are leveled. Would snap trade 4-5 of marginal Plats I got for a Yuyu and Bernice if I could. Here's hoping for Bellinda revival and Bernice + Yuyu gold rush to celebrate Nutaku takeover. I believe Bernice was on first one but not Yuyu, but Bernice seems pretty important for players who don't score Gellius or Deine.

Varamathras
08-24-2016, 01:57 PM
20 rolls today, and all I got was a Dahlia. Little bit upset, but gives me something to do with the spare Conrad's.

Was really hoping for a Yuyu...

Nero010
08-24-2016, 04:20 PM
Its funny how we all chase Yuyu and/or Bernice instat of the Plats or Black haha.
I would be fine with Dahlia, she looks like an awesome mage killer better then princesses on this task (since many mages have mr), but Garania (the plat i got) is just as fine as her in her own role i heared.
I also own, now that i finaly got bernice, pretty much every usefull (and not usefull) gold besides Yuyu or maybe Vincent and Monica. Cause during my last pulls i got 8 golds. Thanks to me being lucky enough to have pulled sherry when going for jerome/marr on my last spree along the golds i can pretty much call her the queen of golds (even though she also boosts my few silvers too of course :P). It always makes me a little sad when i look at Event units and i know they dont get boosted by her haha.
I have to take that into Account too when looking at the question of vanilla kerry or max cr Emilia (4/5) since my Kerry gets boosted by Sherry but Emilia doesnt, making her soo much better outside of skill use.
Btw what u are forgetting is that Emilia is a lot stronger then Elaine on max cc due to her Affection Bonus. She ends up at 30+ more atk and over 220 more hp with an 10 times better skill. And awakening makes her clear out of elaines leauge for same UP. So comparing her to Kerry makes more sense.
Kerry Actualy has same base ATK as Emilia at max cc thanks to Affection, same HP and 30 more Def the only stat she beats Emilia at. Emilia though whos skill is up sooner and lasts longer boosts also her defence and her attack by far more then vanilla kerrys. I did throw my little Emilia at 47 none cc at phalanx, her skill realy gets up fast and when its active she can even duel the red armors not even being cced (even though not very effectiv but valks arent supposed to be effective against armors).
Awakening changes things cause Kerry gains 35% more ATK but also loses out on ATK speed, u shouldnt forget that, her dps is noticable lower than that of a valk with same ATK then her as she attacks slower. In situations where she just has to one shot things and that not too fast it makes her superior and thats more or less the reason why i consider her because valks are supposed to one hit trash and generate up all on thier own. HP are the same and Defence might be 40 higher but Emilias Awakening Passive makes pretty much up for having 40 less defence and even works on magic damage. Its just more rng based but it WILL proc. It just doesnt help her in ramping up UP. Emilia with her skill and passive looks to be made more to duell then to ramp up. But of course she could also ramp up easy once her skill is up. With kerry and Emilia skill up thier atk should be around the same max aw. Higher for Kerry if her skill level is increased. Still not higher DPS though as her attack is slower then Emilias so she still wins outside of one shotting. A lot less tanky too. Less UP on Emilias side too but idk if that plays a big role in this case.
Thats why i pretty much dont know who i want. The AWed better ramper or the skill monster that can be turned into a duelist? Tough decision as i have no time to rise both atm. If just someone had them both AWed and could already give experience about whos better in practice lol. I dont even know how huge the attack speed decrese for AW Kerry is in practice.

kayfabe
08-24-2016, 04:55 PM
Yeah, Elaine's biggest advantage is simple availability. The best argument for using her is simply that she's a sunk cost on many teams and there's more interesting units than either her or Emilia.

ZeroZet
08-25-2016, 12:53 AM
Then Mischa comes around and assumes her rightful throne of best free valkyrie XD

One thing needs to be noted about AW Kerry's ramp: her slower attack speed means she will leak goblins in the swarming situation even if she could one-shot them.

SabishiiRyuu
08-25-2016, 02:50 AM
got 3 silvers out of 6 SP summons. guess, that's good enough for me.

Davion
08-25-2016, 03:45 AM
4 summons, 3 plats and gold :p
Gellius x 2 (new unit for me), Camilla (also new) and cuterie

SabishiiRyuu
08-25-2016, 04:00 AM
4 summons, 3 plats and gold :p
Gellius x 2 (new unit for me), Camilla (also new) and cuterie

That's some awesome luck. i'd say team composition-wise Camilla is probably my most needed unit since I've only gold healers. Can't wait for them to add Chydis back to the damn trading post.

Jay Rich
08-25-2016, 05:57 AM
Kerry Actualy has same base ATK as Emilia at max cc thanks to Affection, same HP and 30 more Def the only stat she beats Emilia at. Emilia though whos skill is up sooner and lasts longer boosts also her defence and her attack by far more then vanilla kerrys. I did throw my little Emilia at 47 none cc at phalanx, her skill realy gets up fast and when its active she can even duel the red armors not even being cced (even though not very effectiv but valks arent supposed to be effective against armors).

Yeah rookie error, most of the time I play aigis for the fun of it and not really take affection bonuses into unit calculations. But I do see your point, though if you wanted a valk just for having a valk would AW really be worth it? I suppose if you were to AW Kerry or Emilia then Emilia might be your better option as others have mentioned Kerry doesn't hit as fast thus lets more of certain hordes on enemies slip past.

Not having AW any of those two yet I couldn't say who feels the best Awakened. I have Kerry at a stage I can Awaken her but I have much more important units to AW first like Sybilla! Lacking the orbs to do so :(

IvanLedah21
08-25-2016, 06:44 AM
Yeah rookie error, most of the time I play aigis for the fun of it and not really take affection bonuses into unit calculations. But I do see your point, though if you wanted a valk just for having a valk would AW really be worth it? I suppose if you were to AW Kerry or Emilia then Emilia might be your better option as others have mentioned Kerry doesn't hit as fast thus lets more of certain hordes on enemies slip past.

Not having AW any of those two yet I couldn't say who feels the best Awakened. I have Kerry at a stage I can Awaken her but I have much more important units to AW first like Sybilla! Lacking the orbs to do so :(

You wouldn't AW a Valkyrie just because you want a Valkyrie, you'd AW her because you want the:
1) early UP ramp that's "free" (100% UP refund on withdrawal when AW)
2) decent lightning rod (Valkyries have MR)
3) decent duelist (Valkyries are a poor-man's princess against physical units and better damage against mages due to those enemies have MR to reduce princess' magic damage)

The first note is in particular the reason you'd use Valkyries at all if you have a Princess above Themis. If not, Valkyries can fill in for them as per note 3. For note 2, the only other option readily available (read: not premium summon-based) is bandits (higher HP, no MR) unless you got Claudia during her event (if you have Karma you've been playing long enough to likely have a plethora of options if you didn't take a break)

Jay Rich
08-25-2016, 07:06 AM
You wouldn't AW a Valkyrie just because you want a Valkyrie, you'd AW her because you want the:
1) early UP ramp that's "free" (100% UP refund on withdrawal when AW)
3) decent duelist (Valkyries are a poor-man's princess against physical units and better damage against mages due to those enemies have MR to reduce princess' magic damage)

The first note is in particular the reason you'd use Valkyries at all if you have a Princess above Themis. If not, Valkyries can fill in for them as per note 3. For note 2, the only other option readily available (read: not premium summon-based) is bandits (higher HP, no MR) unless you got Claudia during her event (if you have Karma you've been playing long enough to likely have a plethora of options if you didn't take a break)

I'm still rather new so have missed most of the flashey event units, still have a good team base that I don't really need valks to stand in as a duelist. Though I still use valks from time to time and I guess they become most useful during subjugation type events.

So I would mainly be using the likes of Kerry and Emilia for option one and possibly two if need be, I do have other more powerful stand ins.

Nero010
08-25-2016, 09:47 AM
So who of the two would stand better at option one i wonder? If just someone had AW Kerry to tell us if the decreased atk speed actualy hinders her at early ramping if enemys approach fast.

kayfabe
08-25-2016, 11:01 AM
I'm afraid the answer can only be summarized as "It depends" given the variability of map spawns. Post Awakening Kerry has the same attack speed as bandits but has a bit weaker attack power than Eunice or Mortimer outside of skill activation. That makes her strong enough to mash a basic goblin in one shot but not much else. Emilia needs outside support or her skill to 1 shot but she's considerably faster and her skill's initial timer is only 12.5-14.5 seconds depending on rank, so with the right placement she could plausibly have it up by the time the early packs have walked to her on many maps. It's a tough comparison because if the trickle of units is slow enough you might just want Call Reinforcements instead anyway. The whole thing makes me happy I have Thetis and can largely skip worrying about it.

Nero010
08-25-2016, 12:25 PM
Yeah i wish i had Dhalia so i wouldnt have to think about it haha. She also makes for a better duelist vs mr targets then my sherry. But i got Garania on my pulls instat of her so i have to worry :'P
But with what ur saying i will propably just go with my min cost 4/5 emilia and call it a day.

slyyr
08-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Had enough to roll once. Was hoping for Yuyu.

Rolled Flamel!

Given my need for good healers (I'm relying on Iris, Alyssa and Awakened Sophie right now) its an awesome gain :D

NotThatGuy
08-26-2016, 11:41 AM

For note 2, the only other option readily available (read: not premium summon-based) is bandits (higher HP, no MR) unless you got Claudia during her event (if you have Karma you've been playing long enough to likely have a plethora of options if you didn't take a break)
Worth pointing out there is a fairly decent lightning rod available that can usually do better than the noted Valkyries and lower rarity bandits. Specifically, Niel who is available in the trading post for 100000 gold and 1 silver Valkyrie. At max level, she has slightly lower health, but her 20 MR, and higher defense means she'll usually be able to take more hits, not to mention that as an angel, you don't need to worry about her blocking enemies and taking additional damage.

IvanLedah21
08-26-2016, 12:06 PM
Worth pointing out there is a fairly decent lightning rod available that can usually do better than the noted Valkyries and lower rarity bandits. Specifically, Niel who is available in the trading post for 100000 gold and 1 silver Valkyrie. At max level, she has slightly lower health, but her 20 MR, and higher defense means she'll usually be able to take more hits, not to mention that as an angel, you don't need to worry about her blocking enemies and taking additional damage.

Valid point, I did not consider that. Though one could make the argument that she is not "readily available" since most people that have been playing long enough to have spare Elaines and gold likely have at least one other option available as well. Again, Niel is certainly a valid alternative and due to the lack of block outside skill is indeed a better lightning rod in virtually every situation that has melee enemies mixed in (which is likely most of them)

Nero010
08-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Indeed. But yeah... when ur new u have easy access to elaine but until u have enough of them (after ccing and later awing) to trade one in AND have 100k gold spare for it as well the time to spend resources on leveling her while elaine most likely already is... its more like a thing someone who doesnt have anything better to do can do. In our current situations most of those players at least own imelia. Since im AWing i have as little gold as never. I started with 1.2m and was down to less then 100k several times already now lol

Kamahari Akuma
08-30-2016, 10:30 PM
So I close my eyes, expecting golds or silvers again.

But then I heard a ditty I heard only once before with Olivie.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/31/ZCUDY.jpg

Sustain Valk hoooooooo!

YoxalLoyal
08-31-2016, 09:49 AM
Rolled 6 times on my alt today for the special stamp card next month and got a bunch of needed silvers, Fedora (needed a better healer than the silvers), and Flamel. I heard that she was one of the better priestess warriors and I love her design so I'm satisfied.

Davion
09-01-2016, 04:07 AM
After many irons on SP summons, i got betty today, nice :)

Davion
09-10-2016, 04:35 AM
I made a new alt account after giving away other (i like starting over, i guess), First 9 summons - 3 silvers, 5 golds and 1 plat (quite nice), eunice, kazuha, soma, cuterie, conrad, mehlis, vincent, zola, and now jessica :)

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 01:42 PM
you're able to play? aigis and girls kingdom haven't worked for me for 2 days

Davion
09-10-2016, 03:29 PM
There were some issues yesterday (or two days ago?), try clearing cookies, should work probably

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Did my third batch of 14 summons since starting playing. Got my 3rd black... Liana. Which makes my blacks (in the order received) : Liana, Clissa, Liana. Guess I'll save her for whenever (if ever) they do the trade a black/plat for currency thing.

Nero010
09-11-2016, 03:18 AM
Your pretty lucky. I did 3 14+ summons too and have 0 blacks (3 plats). Its barely common to get one.

YoxalLoyal
09-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Rolled again on my alt. account and got Barbie-san, Jules, another Fedora, and Zenobia. Guess my alt's making a soldier and mage collection. XD And with Liselotte coming soon, I'll have two good plat soldiers.

IvanLedah21
09-13-2016, 07:23 AM
Rolled once seeing Uzume and Marr in highlight (both are AW with max skill but it'd be nice to CR them) and got Farne instead. Eh, can't complain, mine's AW with max skill but CR is always good (that's Cost -2 for her now since it succeeded)

lolix
09-13-2016, 09:34 AM
you could have discharged her for rainbow crystals. that black knight is quite powerfull

IvanLedah21
09-13-2016, 10:23 AM
Sure I could, but I'm a Legendary Stamp Card player (going to be SL now in all likelihood lol) so I'll get there sooner than most anyways. Plus, call me shallow or whatever, but I prefer girls over...

Davion
09-17-2016, 04:03 AM
Wow, just had Gadoras on SP summon. Didn't know that was possible

Jay Rich
09-17-2016, 05:06 AM
Wow, just had Gadoras on SP summon. Didn't know that was possible

Yeah I just got ryujin solider, must be due to the new update?

ZeroZet
09-17-2016, 05:07 AM
Wow, just had Gadoras on SP summon. Didn't know that was possibleYou can get him, Gustav, Rosalie and Verotte there and in Base summon now! Oh, and bronze lizardmandragonid soldier as well

Davion
09-17-2016, 10:27 AM
Hmm.. Gustav, the Conrad of silvers : ) But getting Rosalie and Gadoras out of summons is great :)

Jay Rich
09-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Well it has been a little while since I have done this, was hoping for Marr and Sophie but with my luck I never seem lucky enough to get the spotlight units anyways here is my list still got a few new plat units.

<-----New Unit = New Unit I don't yet have

Zenobia <-----New Unit
Conrad
Camilla <-----New Unit
Kojuro
Stray
Conrad
Valerie
Crave
Christopher
Barrad
Barrad
Dorca
Stella
Leeanne
Garrett
Kerry
Shizuka <-----New Unit
Dorca
Bernard
Sanosuke
Garrett
Alissa
Betty
Cuterie
Assal
Julian
Khuri
Alissa
Fedora
Mortimer
Phyllis
Alissa
Bashira
Barbastroff

SabishiiRyuu
09-18-2016, 08:16 AM
Well at least you got the best Samurai unit and one of the hottest waifus(Zenobia) in my opinion. Little consolation prize, I guess.

kayfabe
09-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Marle would have been perfect but Camilla isn't terrible either, even with AW Iris and a Liana on hand. She's about on par with AW gold healers even when left at CC70 and she'll still have room to grow alongside Gellius once Awakening him starts to feel more practical.

Ramazan
09-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Got themis from sp summon :/ why bernice, why...

slyyr
09-20-2016, 07:37 PM
A couple of featured units I want so having a crack at them with 3 rolls.

Barrad (bleh)
Jessica Not what I'm after but Mage Armor could be handy, especially as my only Mages are Cyrus and Valerie)
Phyllis (bleh)

I got something useful so I'm happy

Davion
09-23-2016, 01:57 AM
5 summons on my alt account - 2 plats, 1 gold and 2 slivers (before that was one plat - jessica).
Shizuka, Zenobia, Vincent (sec. copy), assal, harissa

Nero010
09-23-2016, 07:51 AM
After 5 months of playing i finaly got my first gold via SP Base summon and who is it? STRAY hahaha.
Well. Ok.

SabishiiRyuu
09-23-2016, 01:36 PM
I rolled in a lot and managed to get 2 blacks.. Both of them were Minerva and Farne... 3rd copy of them both so I'm kinda peeved.
Silver lining is that at least I got 3 plats and I I didn't have any of them before: Jerome, Sabinne, Hina.
Meh....

IvanLedah21
09-23-2016, 03:12 PM
I rolled in a lot and managed to get 2 blacks.. Both of them were Minerva and Farne... 3rd copy of them both so I'm kinda peeved.
Silver lining is that at least I got 3 plats and I I didn't have any of them before: Jerome, Sabinne, Hina.
Meh....

Well, Farne and Minerva are both excellent units, so you could either use duplicates or CR/SU up them. If you think that's a waste (which it isn't, IMO) you could trade them for 400 RC each. Jerome is an awesome unit, best soldier for UP purposes. Sabinne is solid for a ranged melee if you don't have a Sybilla or Saki, even if you do she's worth a 2nd look. Hina is largely inferior to the fully accessible Saki so that's a meh, at least she's 100 RC if you don't feel like getting her scenes (though why wouldn't you in this harem game? :P)

SabishiiRyuu
09-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Well, Farne and Minerva are both excellent units, so you could either use duplicates or CR/SU up them. If you think that's a waste (which it isn't, IMO) you could trade them for 400 RC each. Jerome is an awesome unit, best soldier for UP purposes. Sabinne is solid for a ranged melee if you don't have a Sybilla or Saki, even if you do she's worth a 2nd look. Hina is largely inferior to the fully accessible Saki so that's a meh, at least she's 100 RC if you don't feel like getting her scenes (though why wouldn't you in this harem game? :P)

Nah, I'll be keeping my Hina. Prefer to have a copy of every unit. As for Farne and Minerva, I already exchanged my 2nd copies to get the Dark Knight. I might as well keep them until I can exchange them for the Cynthia. And I agree, Jerome is the only reason I'm actually not raging about the RNG. He was one of the most useful units that I still lacked.

ZeroZet
09-25-2016, 03:16 AM
During my daily pull for the Legend card... Accustomed to the gold glow glows from previous days... Noticing that this glow is somewhat different...

Now, with her supporting Deine, my heavy lineup is unbreakable! :D
Kinda pushes my poor Gellius into the background... :cool:

Davion
09-25-2016, 03:21 AM
cool :) black that i hunt

Jay Rich
09-25-2016, 04:37 AM
During my daily pull for the Legend card... Accustomed to the gold glow glows from previous days... Noticing that this glow is somewhat different...

So jealous I would try to get her but my luck at pulling a spotlight unit is pretty bad let alone pulling the spotlight black unit. And I am still lvling up my army to a good standard.

lolix
09-25-2016, 06:56 AM

id take gelius over both of them to be honest

Tenhou
09-25-2016, 09:47 AM
Well feel free to enjoy your imaginary Gellius while us Deine users watch her wreak havoc and tank everything at the same time.

Davion
09-25-2016, 11:28 AM
I would trade my 2 gelliuses for grace ; ) Because i feel throwing fireballs-heavy armor is cooler than lazy and boring tank : ) and i have bernice for tanking purposes : )

lolix
09-26-2016, 02:12 AM
bernice is not even close to having the same tanking power as gelius , but whatever.

@tenhou - i guess its a matter of preffference

buttlover
09-26-2016, 02:52 AM
id take gelius over both of them to be honest

grace is a staple in many whale's DMM lineup for a reason.
She is an emergency instant clear + tank when you need one.
Its like having a hibari that can clear air. Not that i'll ever know Q_Q.

Tenhou
09-26-2016, 11:26 AM
bernice is not even close to having the same tanking power as gelius , but whatever.

@tenhou - i guess its a matter of preffference

To be fair, Deine is a better physical tank than Gellius and can deal 1k+ aoe dps to boot. She might be more expensive, but during the times when you cannot afford to place a good tank anyways Bernice will suffice, really.

Gellius only good part is that he gets some MR too but on higher tier maps you're seldom faced with both those at the same time and if you are, you will want two separate tanks to handle those types of damage anyways. I mean, i doubt Gellius would be able to handle 2-3 liches blasting him while tanking some mega golem anyways.

Tenhou
09-26-2016, 11:36 AM
wat map has 2-3 liches bursting wid mega golem poundin u same time ?xD n in tht case u will not evn wanna use a tank :v better off wid karma princess bandit angel wtf but ne1 wid ap tht cant kill ants

My point exactly. Some people have a tendency to go all "oh but he also has 20MR with skill omg!" which is in all honesty not useful all that often.

IvanLedah21
09-26-2016, 01:20 PM
To be fair, Deine is a better physical tank than Gellius and can deal 1k+ aoe dps to boot. She might be more expensive, but during the times when you cannot afford to place a good tank anyways Bernice will suffice, really.

Gellius only good part is that he gets some MR too but on higher tier maps you're seldom faced with both those at the same time and if you are, you will want two separate tanks to handle those types of damage anyways. I mean, i doubt Gellius would be able to handle 2-3 liches blasting him while tanking some mega golem anyways.

I thought Gellius could surpass Deine in Defense during Skill too? (since Deine's skill affects her attack and attack speed, not her defense, her defense is static where his increases during skill)

And if you EVER see liches AND a mega-hard-hitter melee, who in their right mind would tank them all with the same unit regardless of stats (excepting Karma immortality)? You'd probably block the melee with Deine/Gellius/Anya/Olivie with skill and use Sophie/Clissa/Sybilla/Dahlia as lightning rod for the liches.

Agree Gellius' MR bonus is overrated, it's useful but not nearly enough to tank liches + hard hitters at once.

Nero010
09-26-2016, 03:49 PM
Most people that i heared have gellius AND deine but use gellius over deine say so cause theres nothing that gellius cant tank wich deine could and that shes just ways to expensive.
And yes gellius skill especialy when leveling with rainbows beats deines defence by far.

buttlover
09-26-2016, 10:24 PM
deine only really shines imo once her SAW comes out, her SAW changes her attack into an AOE Splash 3x attk 2x def. She is really amazing once she gets that.

ZeroZet
09-26-2016, 11:40 PM
Even without SAW, AW99 Deine have 4899 ehp (vs physical enemies) on her own, before Prince and all other boosters. There's veeery few enemies she can't tank. And that things you don't really want to tank at all, anyway)
And then she does not only stop enemies, she wrecks them with whopping 2415 damage hits (under the skill) Once again, there's little that can survive that pounding for long enough to put a particularly deep scratch on her shield :cool:

And for low-cost tanking, there's Katie Bernice Leeanne for that! ;)

IvanLedah21
09-27-2016, 06:38 AM
Even without SAW, AW99 Deine have 4899 ehp (vs physical enemies) on her own, before Prince and all other boosters. There's veeery few enemies she can't tank. And that things you don't really want to tank at all, anyway)
And then she does not only stop enemies, she wrecks them with whopping 2415 damage hits (under the skill) Once again, there's little that can survive that pounding for long enough to put a particularly deep scratch on her shield :cool:

And for low-cost tanking, there's Katie Bernice Leeanne for that! ;)

Yeah, basically anything Gellius can tank that Deine can't is something you probably shouldn't be tanking in the first place, so it comes down to cost vs. damage. Deine costs way more but can lay out some serious hurt while Gellius' damage output is pitiful and so he REQUIRES ranged support to block (because anything above goblin will take long enough to die something else might slip by). I have both, I generally use Gellius and not Deine but that's more because my ranged damage is OP (Despara, Minerva, Aisha, Nanaly, Farne, Sasha, Garania, Spica and Adele all AW). If it's a map with limited range spots, I might bust out Deine instead and eat the extra cost so I don't need to worry so much about providing cover fire.

buttlover
09-27-2016, 07:45 AM
Yeah, basically anything Gellius can tank that Deine can't is something you probably shouldn't be tanking in the first place, so it comes down to cost vs. damage. Deine costs way more but can lay out some serious hurt while Gellius' damage output is pitiful and so he REQUIRES ranged support to block (because anything above goblin will take long enough to die something else might slip by). I have both, I generally use Gellius and not Deine but that's more because my ranged damage is OP (Despara, Minerva, Aisha, Nanaly, Farne, Sasha, Garania, Spica and Adele all AW). If it's a map with limited range spots, I might bust out Deine instead and eat the extra cost so I don't need to worry so much about providing cover fire.

Bringing a guy risks you getting cucked in your harem. Takes why its either all guys or none kappa. ;D

soranokira
09-27-2016, 09:49 AM

This is no longer true. as expected it appears the info is still outdated.
https://embed.gyazo.com/f1a49f0134f376b4a9eef62cc533487d.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/cd0db29029844b32862ae7e1a0a706ed.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/5c83b7b5624c4a2a8a53303c060a75f6.png

Davion
09-27-2016, 10:27 AM
[/spoiler]4-star Challenge Missions Aigis: http://harem-battle.club/showthread....1323#post41323
offtop question: soranoikira, what are the rewards for 4-star missions?

IvanLedah21
09-27-2016, 11:06 AM
@Sora: I'm sorry, the translation is horrible, but is it saying Skill AW triples her attack AND doubles her defense, while hitting AoE around her, at the cost of attack speed? If so, then she would regain superiority as supreme tank lol.

Tenhou
09-27-2016, 11:25 AM
@Sora: I'm sorry, the translation is horrible, but is it saying Skill AW triples her attack AND doubles her defense, while hitting AoE around her, at the cost of attack speed? If so, then she would regain superiority as supreme tank lol.

That is correct, and the reason i've defended Deine earlier :P

She has more physical EHP now than Gellius.

lolix
09-27-2016, 06:36 PM
guess the devs couldnt let a plat male unit be better then his class black females for long.

Nero010
09-28-2016, 05:09 AM
Not that gellius is actualy realy "worse" then deine even after saw. They pretty much gave her an existence reasoning over gellius. At least hes a lot more likely to be pulled from shrine then she is :|

Jay Rich
09-28-2016, 05:43 AM
Doesn't bother me if she is better than Gellius now I still need a male powerhouse. But you would hope in getting a black unit that they would be better than their platinum brothers/sisters. Still I don't have Deine so Gellius will do me just fine though my AW bernice seems to be handling most situations ok. In the process of AW Gellius though.

soranokira
09-29-2016, 12:25 AM
offtop question: soranoikira, what are the rewards for 4-star missions?

additional SC.

I added the jp source for a reason, but nvm.
anyway the def buff wasn't actually because of gellius, but i bet you guys wouldn't believe me.

ZeroZet
10-03-2016, 11:17 AM
If I had to guess, Deine gained defense multiplier on skill because of other black heavy, who is also attack-oriented, even more than Deine is. So, buff was to set them apart and finally fill the niche of actually defensive black heavy that was empty before.

- - - Updated - - -

Rolled a Gadoras from the ritual Base summon, noticed I have quite a number of SP crystals on hand, so decided to burn 50 of them... Well, something for the upcoming feeding event, I guess ;)2017

Ramazan
10-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Idol wars z got pretty pay2win nowadays and not offering freemiums like me premium girls like aigis and fkg do, so in order to leave that game, i tried to reroll for 2nd account with a black for 3 days. Today that %3 chance occured at last and got mikoto, then started farming that account. All other summons were full crap, then i did last summon before bed...
http://i.hizliresim.com/lE80Yk.jpg

buttlover
10-05-2016, 04:07 AM
Idol wars z got pretty pay2win nowadays and not offering freemiums like me premium girls like aigis and fkg do, so in order to leave that game, i tried to reroll for 2nd account with a black for 3 days. Today that %3 chance occured at last and got mikoto, then started farming that account. All other summons were full crap, then i did last summon before bed...
http://i.hizliresim.com/lE80Yk.jpg

Havent you been rolling accounts since 6 months ago. Well you have gotten the jackpot now. Congrats.

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 04:49 AM
Havent you been rolling accounts since 6 months ago. Well you have gotten the jackpot now. Congrats.

Yeah i did. Still doing it when i got bored. Dont have a decent sc source in game do we? And im short of money atm to do some pulls :P

IvanLedah21
10-05-2016, 10:49 AM
That and your new account can get a Platinum witch for free, and given the loldifficulty of the maps, even a brand new account can get at least the guaranteed by Monday.

Ramazan
10-05-2016, 11:06 AM
That and your new account can get a Platinum witch for free, and given the loldifficulty of the maps, even a brand new account can get at least the guaranteed by Monday.

Im already at the halfway, today i would get to last map and finish it too but waiting for stam to refill :P like someone said on the other thread, this event seems intended for non-cced units. (yet most guides i found on youtube use cced)

Tenhou
10-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Decided to make a single roll. Got Flamel. Not disappointed, been wanting a gold+ priest warrior on nutaku for a long time <3

buttlover
10-06-2016, 10:32 AM
Decided to make a single roll. Got Flamel. Not disappointed, been wanting a gold+ priest warrior on nutaku for a long time <3

Isnt she the top priest warrior in her position? Grats!

lolix
10-06-2016, 12:10 PM
meh...just tenhou luck at work

Ramazan
10-07-2016, 11:18 AM

And what do i get? 3rd bashira... Give me 4th bashira and i can get the dark knight omg.
Seriously i have problem with dupes with my main account... Got 2 sophie earlier too while she is my only black, i could get olivie, deine or heck even liana wouldnt disappoint me that much.

buttlover
10-07-2016, 11:40 AM
And what do i get? 3rd bashira... Give me 4th bashira and i can get the dark knight omg.
Seriously i have problem with dupes with my main account... Got 2 sophie earlier too while she is my only black, i could get olivie, deine or heck even liana wouldnt disappoint me that much.

Theres nothing to roll for this week (unless you are rolling for exp cans thanks to 3x exp), literally no spotlight units. Better to save your SC for something like grace or aisha spotlight and be disappointed then Q_Q)

IvanLedah21
10-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Theres nothing to roll for this week (unless you are rolling for exp cans thanks to 3x exp), literally no spotlight units. Better to save your SC for something like grace or aisha spotlight and be disappointed then Q_Q)

Supposedly the entire female cast of Gold and Platinum units is "highlighted" but in actual practice, I doubt that's more than 1% extra for each within that tier (considering how many units in each of those rarity tiers, that can't be much of a difference). Therefore if you're looking for a specific unit, don't bother.

Ramazan
10-07-2016, 12:39 PM

Supposedly the entire female cast of Gold and Platinum units is "highlighted" but in actual practice, I doubt that's more than 1% extra for each within that tier (considering how many units in each of those rarity tiers, that can't be much of a difference). Therefore if you're looking for a specific unit, don't bother.
It was actually all my fault ;__; im really so careless about these spotlights thanks to those forum comments which says about spotlights dont really increase the chance of that specific unit... its a lie, spotlights do increase it. Most ppl just dont have the luck.

I should promise to myself to not spend until i save 100 or maybe even 150 sc since i dont have any problem left with my barracks, which makes saving easier. Yeah grace seems a very good option to roll, i cant imagine sophie with saw with graces aw passive (70 MR O.o)

@ivan
well i did so many rolls since latest maintenance and i "very rarely" get male units, but i didnt expected a generic unit either...

kayfabe
10-18-2016, 11:54 AM
Apparently I'm lucky as hell. I gambled on pulling a Mia because I lack healers and value gold more than most and ended up with a Clissa. I've got 4 gacha blacks as a free player now, including a first pick'd Sybilla that I managed to CR by pulling a second from base summon. Although, tbh, I'm kinda mildly disappointed given that I already chased and Awakened Thetis. I suppose Clissa's less squishy than Claudia but she won't be a huge priority until that delicious SAW comes around.

kayfabe
10-18-2016, 03:00 PM
Ah, I think I misled you with crappy writing--I'm fine with Sybilla, it's Clissa that feels like a bit of a tease right now. I was mentally comparing Clissa to Claudia because they both dabble in true damage but I suppose Clissa's far superior when you remember to factor in her bulk and attack speed advantage. I'm just being a spoiled brat right now because her Awakened skill is so much better than Heal IV.

buttlover
10-18-2016, 06:49 PM
Ah, I think I misled you with crappy writing--I'm fine with Sybilla, it's Clissa that feels like a bit of a tease right now. I was mentally comparing Clissa to Claudia because they both dabble in true damage but I suppose Clissa's far superior when you remember to factor in her bulk and attack speed advantage. I'm just being a spoiled brat right now because her Awakened skill is so much better than Heal IV.

Clissa's artwork is what stops me from using her.
Reminds me of the old 90s anime shoujo manga my sister used to read.
Huge creepy eyes that blocks out the rest of the face.

Just kidding 10/10 would bang

IvanLedah21
10-19-2016, 07:49 AM
Snagged Mia, doubt I'll use her with AW70 Marr around, but eh, another pair of scenes at least ; )
Recently picked up Jessica and Liana as well. Been a solid last two weeks, I suppose, getting 3 new girls with about 180 SC (considering I have practically every gold and 70% of the plats lol)

Ramazan
10-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Clissa's artwork is what stops me from using her.
Reminds me of the old 90s anime shoujo manga my sister used to read.
Huge creepy eyes that blocks out the rest of the face.

Just kidding 10/10 would bang

Was gonna cry... then read the last sentence.

lolix
10-19-2016, 02:15 PM
i actually dislike clissa's artwork for the same reason. Claudia as well...

Tenhou
10-20-2016, 03:54 PM
It was admitedly on DMM, but i found it rather funny. Had just mentioned how Nadia outlcasses Lucille and that those lucky to get her when she appears on nutaku will most likely never use Lucille.

...and then i went to DMM and did one summon. Guess who i got? Yes, Nadia.

Nero010
10-25-2016, 11:19 AM
First time i ever got rewarded for doing the "yolo roll". Did roll bernice (my second copie of her) and was giving it one more shot and bang got Shizuka. Might not be the coolest unit but i never even got close to just rolling twice and getting a plat befor. ^.^ Also i love Shizukas art.

Tenhou
11-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Was rolling for 2k summons, not getting any silvers while i was hunting that elusive iron mage. When i finally got him i decieded i should do a premium roll since i got no silvers. Lo and behold, got Anelia. Was not the Shizuka i was looking for, but she was also on my wanted list, so hey.

SabishiiRyuu
11-10-2016, 06:32 AM
Was rolling for 2k summons, not getting any silvers while i was hunting that elusive iron mage. When i finally got him i decieded i should do a premium roll since i got no silvers. Lo and behold, got Anelia. Was not the Shizuka i was looking for, but she was also on my wanted list, so hey.

I got a pair of both of them. Still waiting to be awakened. Anelia's been eating dust since Minerva's been getting all my love :(

I used my 5 leftover SCs to do a summon and finally got my 10th unique black. It wasn't the Estelle or the Grace that I wanted but meh... Cornelia will do dandy fine.

Ramazan
11-10-2016, 08:52 AM
I got a pair of both of them. Still waiting to be awakened. Anelia's been eating dust since Minerva's been getting all my love :(

I used my 5 leftover SCs to do a summon and finally got my 10th unique black. It wasn't the Estelle or the Grace that I wanted but meh... Cornelia will do dandy fine.

You just meh'd to the best tank in the game...

SabishiiRyuu
11-10-2016, 10:13 AM
You just meh'd to the best tank in the game...

Haha yeah she will be quite OP since I already have an awakened Dark Knight, but tbf at this point nothing Nutaku has can do anything remotely challenging to my current harem so I'm more into unit's attractiveness than usefulness.
Is she really the best tank though?

Ramazan
11-13-2016, 12:46 AM
just curious..is cornelia better then deine?o.O i have them both on dmm..and i dont really see cornelia that good e.e'..or maybe am using her the wrong way e.e

Have you seen cornelias saw :D even before saw cornelia is still way better than those two because of global debuff, and 2 block is safer. Maps generally dont send so many big fat asses, if they do just find a goddamn bandit and let her deal with them. Btw her original 1k def makes deine somewhat tankier maybe but like i said i dont have any of them, make your own judgement here:

http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Dina
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Dine
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Cornelia

Those guys are really working on English dmm wiki btw, if anyone havent started on dmm, lang is not much a problem for there anymore, im recently started too and its fun.

ZeroZet
11-13-2016, 12:54 AM
Traitor. :D

But yes, it is mostly because Corny's SAW is that ridiculous.
Deine has more defense under the SAW, but blocking 3 other targets in addition to the boss can go south FAST. And Cornelia's comes with MR AND invulnerability chance, for everyone.
Deine is better at blocking swarms thanks to her 4-block and AoE (and really, that's the job you want heavies for), but against bosses Cornelia wins out.

YoxalLoyal
11-15-2016, 07:09 AM
Curse my luck. Alt. rolled another Berna (letdown since I have one already) and main rolled Marr. I guess main account won this round since I have been dying for a feng shui user and a better healer. And she's also a Bomi (artist) character. Nice.

IvanLedah21
11-15-2016, 12:10 PM
Curse my luck. Alt. rolled another Berna (letdown since I have one already) and main rolled Marr. I guess main account won this round since I have been dying for a feng shui user and a better healer. And she's also a Bomi (artist) character. Nice.

...I don't get why you're cursing your luck there... you got what you needed, didn't you?

YoxalLoyal
11-15-2016, 03:33 PM
...I don't get why you're cursing your luck there... you got what you needed, didn't you?
Should've worded myself better. Was cursing the fact that my alt drew a dupe Berna and I was expecting Cornelia or any other black unit.

Jay Rich
11-16-2016, 12:18 AM
Should've worded myself better. Was cursing the fact that my alt drew a dupe Berna and I was expecting Cornelia or any other black unit.

Congratz on Marr, I really want her as a unit but I am holding off rolling for her until there is a good black I want in the spotlight (not that I ever get the black spotlight units, it is always another black tier unit like what happened to you with Berna.).

kayfabe
11-17-2016, 09:55 PM
Pulled a second Elizabeth when I turned in my Crystal Pieces. Dunno what to do with her but that is a very good problem.

lolix
11-18-2016, 08:43 AM
Pulled a second Elizabeth when I turned in my Crystal Pieces. Dunno what to do with her but that is a very good problem.

give it to me ? I'll trade u 1 of my tethises for it ?

IvanLedah21
11-18-2016, 02:28 PM

30CC1 her and CR/SU her, of course ;)
Low armor enemies melt against her (and undead, obviously)

kayfabe
11-19-2016, 12:23 AM
The thing that gives me pause is that 2 Lizzies plus a dancer would be pretty nasty.

Anonymous
11-19-2016, 07:15 AM
I got Claire, she is in the game :)

ZeroZet
11-19-2016, 08:45 AM
I got Claire, she is in the game :)Yeah, she's even on the event banner ;)
And they also added Misha (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Misha) as well :o

Congrats, btw!:D

Jay Rich
11-23-2016, 12:21 AM
Both Grace and Sophie in the Gatcha so I thought now would be the best time to have a spending spree to get them. Mind you My last black I got was probably 200 SC ago before this spree so I thought I would finally get another black unit. Well RNG hates me as after spending 330 SC in the attempt to get a new black unit (Hoping for Grace or Sophie), I didn't get a single black unit. Just goes to show you how RNG can really stuff you over.

Got some new units (Mainly most of the new loli units and a lot of Monicas) and a few plats, really disappointment there were not blacks during this roll....

Full list of what I got below. I think I will have another go next month to add those SC to my stamp card total.

----------first lot of 150 SC + the 30 I already had-------------
Barrad
Kojuro
Sherry
Monica
Kazuha
Misha --- New
Zenobia
Fedora
Cecily
Monica
Daniela
Anemone
Kazuha
Christopher
Monica
Stella
Fignelia --- New
Phyllis
Monica
Cyrus
Monica
Claire --- New
Assal
Gina
Saizo
Leeanne
Monica
Barrad
Giovanni
Monica
Bernard
Fignelia
Alissa
Harissa
Bernice
Eunice
---------2nd lot of 150 SC----------------
Bernard
Mortimer
Stella
Eunice
Monica
Saizo
Cyrus
Phyllis
Assal
Cuterie
Shizuka
Elanie
Themis
Christopher
Assal
Gina
Fignelia
Stray
Sabinne
Stella
Bernice
Misha
Kojuro
Lyla
Anelia
Dorca
Bernard
Vincent
Victoria --- New
Fignelia

scrubp
11-25-2016, 10:05 AM

thanks BLACK friday campaign SC

lolix
11-25-2016, 10:15 AM

gratz. a good black

Jay Rich
11-25-2016, 07:09 PM

Congratz, I tried to get her a few days ago through a massive spending spree but did not succeed. Glad to see RNG isn't cruel to all ;)

Enjoy Sophie!

scrubp
11-26-2016, 02:10 AM
Thanks for the best wishes. Feeling a little complicated right now since I won't be able to work on her for awhile. Gacha has been REALLY kind to me lately; my last 3 rolls before her were dupe Lyla, the new witch Fignelia, and Uzume. I started working on Fignelia before getting Uzume and I really want to get Uzume up to speed as well, but Sophie...

aghh

Ramazan
11-26-2016, 02:19 AM
Thanks for the best wishes. Feeling a little complicated right now since I won't be able to work on her for awhile. Gacha has been REALLY kind to me lately; my last 3 rolls before her were dupe Lyla, the new witch Fignelia, and Uzume. I started working on Fignelia before getting Uzume and I really want to get Uzume up to speed as well, but Sophie...

aghh

Indeed gacha was nice to you o_O uzume and lyla are also one of the better plats, two life-long units...

ZeroZet
11-26-2016, 07:12 AM
Work on Uzume first. Even as you won't be fielding her, her AW1 self will still boost your other harem members nicely from the sidelines)
And Sophie works (ish) even at her fourties)

tidus
11-26-2016, 07:16 AM
ended up using 150 sc to get sophie or grace ended with her
after 30 roll i get
12 silver 14 gold 3 plat(hina, garani, camilla) and my new mage:D

AgentFakku
11-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Yesterday, I did a big gacha roll. 6 rolls - was going to keep hoarding but I might as well do it for Black Friday if its name will give me a black unit. I never had a black unit so far in my 4 months of starting this game. I'm still a noob.

I thought I get a loli because *ahem I actually prefer lolis.

Instead I got Cornelia. I have no idea if I'm going to deploy her. She has high UP and my army isn't strong enough to survive long especially on Whirl Power G where lichs kick my ass over and over.

Got Sasha, too. Not a bad run. Had a dupe Monica. Don't know how many gachas I did until I got my first black.

Anonymous
11-26-2016, 06:54 PM
Cornelia is like the endgame tank, so you could hardly have done better

Kira
11-26-2016, 07:43 PM
I used my pieces of crustal and after 10 rolls managed to pull assal, julian, anemone and garret the rest was just fodder
but 3 golds are very nice for a noob like me :D

Kili Krieger
11-27-2016, 11:55 AM

Well, good roll for me... been a while since I got a platinum...

RuneKnight94
11-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Welp, spent my stored stack of 40 SC to test my luck since I already have my first barracks, the results were:
Third Iris (first one was the gift of ranking up, second came from early draws)
Cyrus
Second Mehlis
Valerie
Monica (I REALLY wanted her for her cute art *w*)
Yuyu (Didn't expect her, now I can finally stop using Cloris that often)
Eunice
Leeanne
Elizabeth

I never expected a platinum in these draws honestly, much less Elizabeth, but she, Yuyu, and Monica are welcome additions to my har- *cough cough* ARMY, hehe, specially Monica xD

lolix
11-29-2016, 12:41 AM
yeah , u got 3 good draws. Elizabeth has dps comparable to nanaly , so she is considered a pseudoblack around here. gratz

Ramazan
11-29-2016, 01:40 AM
yeah , u got 3 good draws. Elizabeth has dps comparable to nanaly , so she is considered a pseudoblack around here. gratz

Yuyu, Monica and Mehlis are also good rolls, so consider yourself lucky :P well 1 plat out of 8 roll is already considered as a not bad roll.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 06:19 AM
Are we allowed to put dmm stuff here..

7 pulls.
1 Black
2 Plat...of which 1 is a dupe..
Monica
G.Iris

Rest silvers...

Well the black I got wasn't very flashy but oh well...
Yay!

Now not gonna roll untill next year comes...my luck is severely drained

Nero010
11-29-2016, 06:36 AM
Both Grace and Sophie in the Gatcha so I thought now would be the best time to have a spending spree to get them. Mind you My last black I got was probably 200 SC ago before this spree so I thought I would finally get another black unit. Well RNG hates me as after spending 330 SC in the attempt to get a new black unit (Hoping for Grace or Sophie), I didn't get a single black unit. Just goes to show you how RNG can really stuff you over.

Got some new units (Mainly most of the new loli units and a lot of Monicas) and a few plats, really disappointment there were not blacks during this roll....

Full list of what I got below. I think I will have another go next month to add those SC to my stamp card total.

----------first lot of 150 SC + the 30 I already had-------------
Barrad
Kojuro
Sherry
Monica
Kazuha
Misha --- New
Zenobia
Fedora
Cecily
Monica
Daniela
Anemone
Kazuha
Christopher
Monica
Stella
Fignelia --- New
Phyllis
Monica
Cyrus
Monica
Claire --- New
Assal
Gina
Saizo
Leeanne
Monica
Barrad
Giovanni
Monica
Bernard
Fignelia
Alissa
Harissa
Bernice
Eunice
---------2nd lot of 150 SC----------------
Bernard
Mortimer
Stella
Eunice
Monica
Saizo
Cyrus
Phyllis
Assal
Cuterie
Shizuka
Elanie
Themis
Christopher
Assal
Gina
Fignelia
Stray
Sabinne
Stella
Bernice
Misha
Kojuro
Lyla
Anelia
Dorca
Bernard
Vincent
Victoria --- New
Fignelia

Im not realy a huge spender but... considering i play since around pretty much exactly 8 months now and brought an addition of at least 210 SC + all free SC i got until the day today, resulting in id bet at least 400 SC and i used more then 80% of those on summons, i never got a single black and "just" 4 plats so you could say im on a "bad spree" since i started playing the game, heh? xD Proving your point that RNG is truely RNG after all. The second that one of us expects something good to happen because he spend "XY" amount hes running at risk of being disappointed. I learned that the best way to deal with the RNG for my feelings is to not expect anything and just do rolls as they come and maybe get lucky or not. If id do 10 summons in a row i would expect to get at least one plat and if i dont and only get golds n silvers id just feel stupid to have spend money on it.

Jay Rich
11-29-2016, 06:39 AM
Are we allowed to put dmm stuff here..

7 pulls.
1 Black
2 Plat...of which 1 is a dupe..
Monica
G.Iris

Rest silvers...

Well the black I got wasn't very flashy but oh well...
Yay!

Now not gonna roll untill next year comes...my luck is severely drained

Your the mod we should be asking you that ;)

That's not bad for 7 pulls. I don't get that type of luck with 30 :( the RNGoddess was with you that day.

Nero010
11-29-2016, 07:50 AM
I did one yolo summon and got Claire. Great, getting a new gold added to the game and right away getting it into the harem. Not that i actualy need any archer with bashira spica rita and shao but im happy.

Eab1990
11-29-2016, 07:55 AM
Got my first plat in a while this morning.

Too bad it was a fucking Victoria dupe.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Make sure you give Priority to Claire more than any other event unit...

Her increase attack 3 is WAY more useful on the feild than some people used to think
*from people im mostly pointing myself...*

I actually regret not having her on any of my accounts...she replaces likes of Bashira easily...(well unless you are keeping bashira in the team...JUST for her skill...)

Hence Congrats..

- - - Updated - - -

@Eab1990
Dupes are okay...Aim to make a 15 Victoria Army...
*nope just kidding*

lolix
11-29-2016, 08:09 AM
U people want to talk RNG /

My only black was my very first roll on my second account. Since then i haven't gotten any other black on any of the 2 accounts. TSo....2 level 200+ acounts , just a single black in over a year of playing

Nero010
11-29-2016, 09:35 AM
Make sure you give Priority to Claire more than any other event unit...

Her increase attack 3 is WAY more useful on the feild than some people used to think
*from people im mostly pointing myself...*

I actually regret not having her on any of my accounts...she replaces likes of Bashira easily...(well unless you are keeping bashira in the team...JUST for her skill...)

Hence Congrats..

- - - Updated - - -

@Eab1990
Dupes are okay...Aim to make a 15 Victoria Army...
*nope just kidding*

Your right, but it would need her skill to get leveled first as she only beats bashira as long as her skill is 5/5 and getting a skill to 5/5 can be a major pain even with rainbows. On 1/5 of Claires skill Bashira swoops the floor with her. And im still waiting a little... hoping that we may get rold rush events in order to cu/cr her a little. In that case she would find a way in my team.

@lolix You play for one year on 2 accs with 1 black, i play for 8 month+150bucks invested(210SC) with 0 blacks, i think that kinda equals out. I would say our RNG Goddesses are sisters.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 11:05 AM
Not very sure if this will work out with nutaku version of the game ...

But Claire skill up is easy coz she shares the same skill as a CC Gadoras (silver dragon soilder)...
so if you somehow find enough Gyadoras...you will save some Rainbows...

Eab1990
11-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Not very sure if this will work out with nutaku version of the game ...

But Claire skill up is easy coz she shares the same skill as a CC Gadoras (silver dragon soilder)...
so if you somehow find enough Gyadoras...you will save some Rainbows...

Not CC'd. CC'd Gadoras has attack IV. You'll want to combine un-CC'd Gadoras for CC'd Claire.