PDA

View Full Version : (Event) Heavenly Flower Festival & Idol Wars Z Crossover

Pages : [1] 2 3

Corintis
11-01-2016, 06:23 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/01/LgJxT4wGR.png

Ok, seriously? How do the wiki-contributers find the data for new content so quickly? (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Heavenly-Flower-Festival) I know enough to contribute to other games around the site, but FKG just isn't one of them. Anyway, the banner for the crossover event just updated. Guess I'll have to take a look at that game while maintenance is still going.

Stage statistics provided from Discord are as followed:

http://i.imgur.com/CVDUqxV.png

.........Oh crap. I just realized this time's limited Gacha includes the Yandere (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/2/20/Ooooooonibasu02.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/220?cb=20151027041709).........along with Night Phlox (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/7/73/Nightphlox00.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/219?cb=20151128205800) and Evening Primrose (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/d/d9/EveningPrimrose01%281%29.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/222?cb=20160720134749)........I DIDN'T KNOW SHE'D BE RELEASED ALONGSIDE THOSE TWO! Roetgen, I'm blaming you if I draw her; I've been aiming for those two 5*s since day one and I don't care if the Yandere is a 6*.

Eab1990
11-01-2016, 06:42 AM
I'm not particularly interested in this gacha rotation (Lavender is still best FKG yandere), though I'll admit Evening Primrose cleans up nicely.

Idol Wars tasks don't seem tough for newcomers. Finding a proper time for Dream Fest and getting the combo attacks are probably the toughest parts, though you can at least skip on the combo attacks since it's just a 4* ticket.

I'd like to save the 5* tickets for Christmas if possible... There's a lot of good golds coming out then, like Ivy and Apple.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 06:43 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/01/LgJxT4wGR.png

Ok, seriously? How do the wiki-contributers find the data for new content so quickly? (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Heavenly-Flower-Festival) I know enough to contribute to other games around the site, but FKG just isn't one of them. Anyway, the banner for the crossover event just updated. Guess I'll have to take a look at that game while maintenance is still going.

.........Oh crap. I just realized this time's limited Gacha includes the Yandere (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/2/20/Ooooooonibasu02.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/220?cb=20151027041709).........along with Night Phlox (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/7/73/Nightphlox00.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/219?cb=20151128205800) and Evening Primrose (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/d/d9/EveningPrimrose01%281%29.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/222?cb=20160720134749)........I DIDN'T KNOW SHE'D BE RELEASED ALONGSIDE THOSE TWO! Roetgen, I'm blaming you if I draw her; I've been aiming for those two 5*s since day one and I don't care if the Yandere is a 6*.

They look n1. What's their Abilies btw?

Corintis
11-01-2016, 06:50 AM
They look n1. What's their Abilies btw?
Ok, off the top of my head, Victoria Yandere is +15 Atk/Defense and Night Phlox is another Violet (+15% Atk for 3 squad members and +20% Solar Power).

Primrose, who also happens to get a bloomed form, is..........(looks it up)...........oh, how on earth could I neglect such a useful ability combo? +10% Atk for the squad AND +10% HP running through nest panels. Bloomed form is 1.2x Skill trigger. I had no idea she would be THAT useful; I just looked at her when I first started the game and said, "Potential waifu. Bookmarked."

noheart09
11-01-2016, 06:51 AM
thx for the thread corintis,hope we can all share and discuss on how to do it together ^^

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 06:56 AM
Also Wutan, you going to test your theory on this Gacha finally ? :D

I think someone wrote that best results were gained at Thursday 15:30 UTC ... was it ?

Wutan
11-01-2016, 07:01 AM
Ok, off the top of my head, Victoria Yandere is +15 Atk/Defense and Night Phlox is another Violet (+15% Atk for 3 squad members and +20% Solar Power).

Primrose, who also happens to get a bloomed form, is..........(looks it up)...........oh, how on earth could I neglect such a useful ability combo? +10% Atk for the squad AND +10% HP running through nest panels. Bloomed form is 1.2x Skill trigger. I had no idea she would be THAT useful; I just looked at her when I first started the game and said, "Potential waifu. Bookmarked."

Ok Primrose i want you so bad right now ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Also Wutan, you going to test your theory on this Gacha finally ? :D

I think someone wrote that best results were gained at Thursday 15:30 UTC ... was it ?

I will test my Theory this Thursday if Nerine's Special Gacha isn't another stupid Step Up Gacha;D
15:50 ís the aimed time for me (Say hello Moarsi :D)

Corintis
11-01-2016, 07:12 AM
And at 14:10 UTC, we're up online!

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 07:24 AM
The server time are in PST...and Dream Fest are at:

6:00-6:30 AM
11:00-11:30 AM
4:00-4:30 PM
9:00-9:30 PM
11:00-11:30 PM

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Opps! Sorry wrong thread!! XD

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 07:24 AM
Ok Primrose i want you so bad right now ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I will test my Theory this Thursday if Nerine's Special Gacha isn't another stupid Step Up Gacha;D
15:50 ís the aimed time for me (Say hello Moarsi :D)

Is that 15.50 UTC the same day(Thursday)?

kaiser
11-01-2016, 07:30 AM
What i'd like to know when do i get the bonuses? As i did the tutorial before the event, some other stuff on the list and didn't get anything yet...

edit: found the reward page on Idol War Z and it looks like this, so do these "Get!!" mean i got them and just need to wait on delivery? cause i have it on all the rewards already...

noheart09
11-01-2016, 07:48 AM
What i'd like to know when do i get the bonuses? As i did the tutorial before the event, some other stuff on the list and didn't get anything yet...

probably at event's end on the 15th

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 07:50 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/1h5j09.png

Yeeeeess. Thats the one I really wanted.

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Congrantz.

Corintis
11-01-2016, 07:52 AM
Ok. Stages ?-1~3 cleared on the standard setup. ?-4, I left the top starting point empty and put 2 in the middle.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Well guess what i have got... Another Dupe... Yeah... Hello Rose... Can't have n1 things i guess.
That's it... No more Single Draws... Screw it... RRRRRRRR

Gz btw. Rupturez

Corintis
11-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Ok, so the amount of fireworks we get from each stage is:

?-1: 5 (0.5 per Stamina point)
?-2: 10 (0.5 per Stamina point)
?-3: 20 (0.5 per Stamina point)
?-4: 40 (0.5 per Stamina point)

noheart09
11-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Well guess what i have got... Another Dupe... Yeah... Hello Rose... Can't have n1 things i guess.
That's it... No more Single Draws... Screw it... RRRRRRRR

Gz btw. Rupturez

you shouldnt do these yolo pulls,i would wait for20/15 fgs,800 gold and try it that way for a 7/8 pulls.it is less expensive the the 11 pulls and you have better chances then the single yolo pulls =)

Wutan
11-01-2016, 08:21 AM
you shouldnt do these yolo pulls,i would wait for20/15 fgs,800 gold and try it that way for a 7/8 pulls.it is less expensive the the 11 pulls and you have better chances then the single yolo pulls =)

Yeah the Problem is... I used 400 Gold and 20 FG... But i won't do it anymore... It's atrocious... I will only do pulls for 50 FG in the future i guess and pay for 6* i desperately want...

Btw how do i do the Tutorial in Idol Wars Z?

As i said i am not used to that confusing Interface and that's the reason i stoped playing it...

Sry for that stupid Question^^

noheart09
11-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Yeah the Problem is... I used 400 Gold and 20 FG... But i won't do it anymore... It's atrocious... I will only do pulls for 50 FG in the future i guess and pay for 6* i desperately want...

Btw how do i do the Tutorial in Idol Wars Z?

As i said i am not used to that confusing Interface and that's the reason i stoped playing it...

Sry for that stupid Question^^

same for me,but now i really want those 2 tickets^^ and i got no idea on how to participate in the dream fest =/ : i mean,i should wait for the countdown and then click participate? is that all? .
if you already started the game in the past then you have already(probably)done it i think.

Corintis
11-01-2016, 08:46 AM
Ok, 100 Gems for these 5 on my alt account is a satisfying result, especially since Night Phlox is included among them :). I am a bit curious where my Waterlily is though........maybe on my main account? I'll try that one tomorrow at 15:30 UTC.

OK so maybeeee Corintis was onto something...
.........WITCH! WITCH I SAY! Apologize to everyone that hoards their gems and get nothing from their draws!

But at least I got Night Phlox, so I don't have to hold any jelly towards you for that.

Drip
11-01-2016, 08:50 AM
same for me,but now i really want those 2 tickets^^ and i got no idea on how to participate in the dream fest =/ : i mean,i should wait for the countdown and then click participate? is that all? .
Basically, yes. Dream Fest takes place twice a day, always at the same time (UTC, so no daylight saving time stuff), and it lasts only half an hour. So if you just want the rewards, but don't care (much) about the game, just log in during those two half hours, make your way through alllll the popup banners (there really are a ridiculous lot of them) and hit the Participate button, make your way through a few more popups, until you see a screen with oval option buttons and a dropdown list in the top right quarter of the screen.

moarsi
11-01-2016, 08:51 AM
Ok, 100 Gems for these 5 on my alt account is a satisfying result, especially since Night Phlox is included among them :). I am a bit curious where my Waterlily is though........maybe on my main account? I'll try that one tomorrow at 15:30 UTC.

.........WITCH! WITCH I SAY! Apologize to everyone that hoards their gems and get nothing from their draws!

But at least I got Night Phlox, so I don't have to hold any jelly towards you for that.

Gratz on the golds! I don't have Strawberry Candle or Leucor-whatever her name is on any of my accounts so there you go, one upped me :P

noheart09
11-01-2016, 08:58 AM

edit: found the reward page on Idol War Z and it looks like this, so do these "Get!!" mean i got them and just need to wait on delivery? cause i have it on all the rewards already...

where excatly did you find that? pls simple and normal steps one at a time so i can understand it thx ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, yes. Dream Fest takes place twice a day, always at the same time (UTC, so no daylight saving time stuff), and it lasts only half an hour. So if you just want the rewards, but don't care (much) about the game, just log in during those two half hours, make your way through alllll the popup banners (there really are a ridiculous lot of them) and hit the Participate button, make your way through a few more popups, until you see a screen with oval option buttons and a dropdown list in the top right quarter of the screen.

really thx,your help and i know i am asking a lot now but could you pls tell me the 2 different times a fest occurs? if you want ofc.

kaiser
11-01-2016, 08:59 AM
where excatly did you find that? pls simple and normal steps one at a time so i can understand it thx ^^

click the my page button -> then the "find other campaign" button which is at the bottom leftish -> then the crossover event page should be at the top -> then the big round reward button

really thx,your help and i know i am asking a lot now but could you pls tell me the 2 different times a fest occurs? if you want ofc.

you can choose them yourself, out of 5 different timeslots, so you can choose the time youu can actually play

noheart09
11-01-2016, 09:04 AM
click the my page button -> then the "find other campaign" button which is at the bottom leftish -> then the crossover event page should be at the top -> then the big round reward button

thx for your time and patience^^

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Oh boy this event is a Grind fest. The usual 2K for full up Event Girl, 4K for the girl extra rewards.
But the rates at which the event coins drop is so ridiculously bad. UGH !
Hope there will be a secret garden that gives you the standard 300 as was seen in older events coz this is gonna be straight up painful.

Corintis
11-01-2016, 09:23 AM
I'm quite mesmerized with this idle stance animation.

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 09:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bj9Quvj.png

Ashrim LeFaye
11-01-2016, 09:28 AM
I haven't started this event just yet decided that I wanted to finish up on the Revival event first. Just have about 3-4 more runs of the 40 stage to run to buy my last Blooms.

I really like my First copy of Lavender, actually fed her about 290 Ampys. But a second copy would be nice to have.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Ok i know how to get the 5* Tickets from that Dream Fests (basically Login and participate in that Dream Fest and i don't care a bit if i lose^^) but which Button do i have to click to do that Tutorial again?

I don't even know if i had finished the Tutorial in the first place...

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 10:00 AM

Where is that reward page? I don't found it...

Wutan
11-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Where is that reward page? I don't found it...

Thanks to Kaiser we at least know something about this Crossover Event...

Bu seriously do we get those Rewards when the Event concludes? and what does These "Get!!" even mean?

kojaku
11-01-2016, 10:06 AM
The tutorial, as in many other games, is automatic, and it finishes with a H-scene. You probably did it when you first played.

About the requirements asked in IWZ for rewards in FKG, they are really low. Just create or apply to a production (basically a guild), and play at the designed time. At that time a pop-up (n case you haven't noticed, this game has lots of pop-ups) will appear in the main screen with a big "PARTICIPTE" on it. It will carry you to a DF screen with another "PARTICIPATE" on it. Click it, and you are officially participating on a Dream Fest, even if you score no points.

At 2 fests a day, it takes from 4 to 7+ days to complete the requirements for both 5* tickets. Only 2 for the first. In terms of playing time, just logging in and clicking 2 screens.

About the combo for the 4* ticket, you just need to be in a production with at least another person. A combo is created when you act (In the dream fest battle, there is a big pink ACT button, you can't miss it.) after another player has acted, so you cannot combo by yourself. As long as you alternate with said player at least three times, it's done as combo is global to the team. So, A-B-A-B-A-B brings combo up to 6 and both A and B would complete the requirement.

And don't worry, you have 5 minutes after each act, and more than enough points to act lots and lots of times. So it's almost impossible not to get to a 5 combo between 2 players unless one of them doesn't want to, of course.

Btw, IWZ is not actually complex to navigate, it's just that so many pop ups, specially at the beggining throws a lot of people off. As a tip, you have a menu at the top right with almost all the options in the game. And then there is, in the bottom left a button with "other campaings". I think, that with those 2 buttons, you can acces 100% of the game screens. Specially the top right one.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Yeah, the rates of collection per stamina are pretty awful in this 1st phase. You need to collect 2000 of Heavenly Flower Fireworks to get Level 30 Mirabilis with all of equipment slots and battle skills. (The chart is not lined up properly..so I might be wrong about the cost. If I am, sorry!) That means that you need to spend 4,000 stamina to get her complete form. You receive 1 stamina point per 3 minutes, which means that you receive 480 stamina per day without gathering. Lets just say that with gathering you receive about 550-650 stamina per day. It would roughly take about 6-8 days to get completed form without using stamina for anything else. I just hope that 2nd phase has a better rate...

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Thanks, but even after I cleared my Cache, when I go to "find other campaign" there is no Crossover event, the one at the top is "Panel Challenge"...

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Yeah, the rates of collection per stamina are pretty awful in this 1st phase. You need to collect 2000 of Heavenly Flower Fireworks to get Level 30 Mirabilis with all of equipment slots and battle skills. (The chart is not lined up properly..so I might be wrong about the cost. If I am, sorry!) That means that you need to spend 4,000 stamina to get her complete form. You receive 1 stamina point per 3 minutes, which means that you receive 480 stamina per day without gathering. Lets just say that with gathering you receive about 550-650 stamina per day. It would roughly take about 6-8 days to get completed form without using stamina for anything else. I just hope that 2nd phase has a better rate...

With level up and gatherings you technically can do it faster, but the fact remains that the droprate is really bad.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 10:33 AM
With level up and gatherings you technically can do it faster, but the fact remains that the droprate is really bad.

Another Event i already do not like... Southern Cross and Dipladenia... good old times ;)

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 10:41 AM
I'll do it for Mirabilis. I like wallflower like her(plus her picture is really colorful).

I'll do it for free TWO 5* as it just having you log in and join really. Already got 5 Gems to start with.

4* ticket, pass as it is easy to even get it in FKG. Now, getting two 5* Tickets by login and join a specific time event twice in a day as opposed to saving up to 50+ Gems to get one Ticket? It would be a foolish move to pass on it.

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 10:45 AM
I'll do it for Mirabilis. I like wallflower like her(plus her picture is really colorful).

I'll do it for free TWO 5* as it just having you log in and join really. Already got 5 Gems to start with.

4* ticket, pass as it is easy to even get it in FKG. Now, getting two 5* Tickets by login and join a specific time event twice in a day as opposed to saving up to 50+ Gems to get one Ticket? It would be a foolish move to pass on it.

Well true, but does anyone have any idea what the times are? Are they fixed every day or random?

Yomi
11-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Well true, but does anyone have any idea what the times are? Are they fixed every day or random?

Well like there's a little "Until next Dream Fest" timer on the top of the page of all times, so I guess you could check it once in a while to get an idea. Seems to be one in about five minutes.

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Nice. Next dreamfest is 5 AM my time.

noheart09
11-01-2016, 11:20 AM
guys,i dont want to be noisy but some of you are going out of topic and doing so may cause to someone to miss the info for doing this crossover so lets talk about this event and bremen second phase somewhereelse kk =) ?

- - - Updated - - -

you already got the 5 gems for tutorial?

Corintis
11-01-2016, 12:16 PM
(Repeatedly mashes the skip button)
Pro strats :cool:

Balkri
11-01-2016, 12:48 PM
It is just me or the idol game have some very slow loading times?

(also the interface is a bit... rough to say something... but I must endure for those free tickets >_< )

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 01:36 PM
If someone else has the same issue as mine (Crossover Event not showing in IWZ), try the adult version, and there... it works...

Anyway I don't understand how the Dream Fests Timers work, honestly... I choose 2 entry times spaced by 5 (five) hours and after my first Dream Fest I have to wait... 16 (sixteen) hours to play the second! :confused::mad: There is no indication of a.m or p.m...

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 01:52 PM

You already got the 5 flower gems for Tutorial completion ?
I did not get those, and thought it will be distributed at the end of the colab event...

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 01:53 PM
If someone else has the same issue as mine (Crossover Event not showing in IWZ), try the adult version, and there... it works...

Anyway I don't understand how the Dream Fests Timers work, honestly... I choose 2 entry times spaced by 5 (five) hours and after my first Dream Fest I have to wait... 16 (sixteen) hours to play the second! :confused::mad: There is no indication of a.m or p.m...

It might be because you joined a production that has next dream time much further away...and times for Dream Fest are:

In PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
11:00-11:30 AM (previous one)
4:00-4:30 PM <- next one, the one you chosen personally
11:00-11:30 PM <- your production probable chosen this one as the next one to participate in

smr
11-01-2016, 01:58 PM
no interest in doing the crossover part, it isnt a good idea to make a bunch of new accounts in another game that we probably wont play again which will just clog up their community.

Mirabilis isnt an instant reward this time, gotta wait until the event's over huh? Too bad, I was really looking forward to using her right away.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 02:02 PM

That's odd. I have to wait only 5 hours after i can participate in the next one.

sniddy
11-01-2016, 02:04 PM
...and my single pull a while ago gave me a freaking bronze. FML.

Doen 4, got Bronze, bronze, silver, bronze,200 gold and 10 gems burnt....the silver is one I've now maxed twice.....yeh I have 2 of the silver pansys maxed

Rupturez
11-01-2016, 02:06 PM

Had the same problem, had to log in the adult site, which I don't really want to do, to get the cross event showing in Idol Wars.
In the end that didn't really help me as I still couldn't claim any rewards.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 02:07 PM
no interest in doing the crossover part, it isnt a good idea to make a bunch of new accounts in another game that we probably wont play again which will just clog up their community.

Mirabilis isnt an instant reward this time, gotta wait until the event's over huh? Too bad, I was really looking forward to using her right away.

It's simple. Nutaku hopes that we will stick with another game and spend Money in there as well. That's the only reason they are doing such a Crossover Event. Well their trick doesn't affect me (i have paid enough for FKG) and i think the majority of the FKG Community either. I will take it cause i desperately need new 5*...

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 02:32 PM
It might be because you joined a production that has next dream time much further away...and times for Dream Fest are:

In PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
11:00-11:30 AM (previous one)
4:00-4:30 PM <- next one, the one you chosen personally
11:00-11:30 PM <- your production probable chosen this one as the next one to participate in

"Joined a production that has next dream time much further away"? What does it mean? That's because of my "opponent"?

The 2 Dream Fest Entry Times I have selected are the 2 firsts:
I played my first battle at 19:00-19:30 French time, so I expected to play the second 5 hours later (00:00), but that's not the case.
Even if we consider I have only played at the second Entry Time, tomorrow the first Dream fest should occur, in that case, 19 hours later, not 16... Really weird... But I have justt seen the Timer is not updated while the game is running, we need to restart it, so maybe because of this I choose bad Entry Times... *sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

(
Note I live in France, and so the Entry Times displayed don't use a.m/p.m system and they don't correspond to my actual time at all...
The Game show me next Dream Fest (6:00-6:30) in 15h30min, while in 15hours and 30min it will be 14:00 for me...
)

Drip
11-01-2016, 02:34 PM
"Joined a production that has next dream time much further away"? What does it mean? That's because of my "opponent"?

The 2 Dream Fest Entry Times I have selected are the 2 firsts:
I played my first battle at 19:00-19:30 French time, so I expected to play the second 5 hours later (00:00), but that's not the case.
Even if we consider I have only played at the second Entry Time, tomorrow the first Dream fest should occur, in that case, 19 hours later, not 16... Really weird... But I have justt seen the Timer is not updated while the game is running, we need to restart it, so maybe because of this I choose bad Entry Times... *sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

(
Note I live in France, and so the Entry Times displayed don't use a.m/p.m system and they don't correspond to my actual time at all...
The Game show me next Dream Fest (6:00-6:30) in 15h30min, while in 15hours and 30min it will be 14:00 for me...
)
19:00 and 14:00 are the Dream Fest times I generally have (and I missed a couple of those the past few days because DST nonsense ended last sunday and I forgot to account for it in my planning xD )

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 03:48 PM
The two times you get your Dream Fest are decided by the production (guild) you've chosen - possibly automatically.
You can change it by an auto search in the production screen. It says there which times were chosen by the production for the Fest.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 04:13 PM
ok i have participate in my second Dream Fest. i have won again... Wuhu

I have already get a Combo (8) for the 4*Ticket Reward.
I will use that ticket simply for the Normal Gacha Trick in FGK^^

vysethevaliant
11-01-2016, 04:14 PM
Regarding the crossover event, I already completed the tutorial in Idol Wars Z a few months back. Is there no way to get those five Flower Gems? I logged into Idol Wars Z, and then into Flower Knight Girl, and I didn't have anything in my Gift Box. :(

Drip
11-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Regarding the crossover event, I already completed the tutorial in Idol Wars Z a few months back. Is there no way to get those five Flower Gems? I logged into Idol Wars Z, and then into Flower Knight Girl, and I didn't have anything in my Gift Box. :(
Not sure, but I think the rewards are all sent in one go at the end of the event.
At least, I haven't seen anything from this event in my inbox in either game, and I've been playing both for months. :S

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 04:20 PM
... Just a noob question, can participate to a Dream Fest during the 30 min or you absolutely need to be present at the first second of the Entry Time? I ask that because after a lot of changes of Entry Times I was able to get a Dream fest at 00:00, then when that was the finally time (after few hours of waiting), I came few seconds after the beginning and the Participate button stayed grey... :(

Drip
11-01-2016, 04:26 PM
... Just a noob question, can participate to a Dream Fest during the 30 min or you absolutely need to be present at the first second of the Entry Time? I ask that because after a lot of changes of Entry Times I was able to get a Dream fest at 00:00, then when that was the finally time (after few hours of waiting), I came few seconds after the beginning and the Participate button stayed grey... :(
You can participate at any time during the half hour of the event, even during the last 10 seconds (though I highly advice against making it so close because of the popups and long loading times).
I've joined Dream Fest several times during its last couple of minutes, and usually lost horribly on those occasions because the opponent had already worn out my team. But also won a couple of times because of that, because the opponent figured he/she already won because I was offline, and left. Only for me to completely ruin his/her team during the last few minutes.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 04:39 PM

Most likely your production has chosen a different Dream Fest time if your Participate button stayed grey. Only time you can enter if your Participate button turned pink. You can check the time selected by your production by going to Production page, located on menu button, and reading pink banner located below the "Top" tab. You can also look at time remaining for next Dream Fest by looking at pink banner located in Dream Fest.

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Well, so I guess there is a bug since my button stayed grey, and now the global Timer says I have to wait 23h and 20min for the next DF, which is not possible since there are 2 schedules each day...

Wutan
11-01-2016, 04:46 PM
One Thing about that game drives me already nuts :mad:

Have to reload a dozen times to log into Idol Wars Z^^

vysethevaliant
11-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Not sure, but I think the rewards are all sent in one go at the end of the event.
At least, I haven't seen anything from this event in my inbox in either game, and I've been playing both for months. :S
Awesome, thanks man.

Nyan!!
11-01-2016, 05:11 PM
One Thing about that game drives me already nuts :mad:

Have to reload a dozen times to log into Idol Wars Z^^

Try the SFW ones, it's not that load heavy during DF.
Idol wars & Idol warsZ are the same thing,
the only difference are, the ones logging thru 18+[Idol warsZ] are a bunch of ******* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b.

MachThreeSlug
11-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Last event we got a Lion King reference in the enemy names. This time around we've got an ABBA reference instead. XD

nikonana
11-01-2016, 05:15 PM
I really trying to enjoy IWZ but goddamn that loading + ui is just horrible. Let's see if I can torture myself for that 5* ticket.

Seems like there's secret stage on dmm wiki, but i haven't spawn one. Maybe 2nd phase, again

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 05:36 PM
To anyone who is interested if I get 5 Gems or not, it is simple to know if I WILL get it or not.(It's safe to assume that we will get the rewards(since we won't get Mirabilis immediately unlike previous events) at the end of current event and both events(Mirabilis and Xover) ends at the same time)

Look at the picture below and see the three red boxes I put there. First two didn't have any buttons there due to me already finished the requirements needed. I haven't finished getting H scenes(probably the reason why some needed to use IWZ instead of the safe one) so I won't get the Equipment Seeds.

http://i.imgur.com/Lg8CKMr.png

Likewise, I already fulfilled my role in FKG so I get all the rewards for IWZ side. Too bad I will resume playing for short time:rolleyes:

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Look at the picture below and see the three red boxes I put there. First two didn't have any buttons there due to me already finished the requirements needed. I haven't finished getting H scenes(probably the reason why some needed to use IWZ instead of the safe one) so I won't get the Equipment Seeds.
Not sure about it. I had already 4 H scenes available ("fantasy" only), but the button stay there. The same with the 4th Quest: Reach Level 10 (I did it quickly and the button stay there) and the 5th: Participate to a DF (I did it as well, the button stay).
I guess the 2 first don't have any button simply because you complete them automatically.

- - - Updated - - -

(Oh, and I also did more than 5 Combo during my last DF, and the button stay.)

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 06:27 PM
Maybe because you need to refresh the game? If someone else can confirm this.

Zenithale
11-01-2016, 06:40 PM
I have refreshed and restarted the game several times, the buttons stay there (in my case anyway).

Balkri
11-01-2016, 06:41 PM
I have a feeling that we need to wait one or two maintenances to see the "rewards list" updated in both games...

I'm pretty sure that I watched more than 3 scenes :rolleyes:, I'm near lv 20 and participated in a Dream Fest but the rewards page have not showed a single change, the only ones that don't have the botons that "nazrin992" mention are the tutorial (imposible to skip, I guess) and the 5 days log in (but that one having a button would at least be weird)...

By the way someone else see in the new event page "pumpkings" instead of fireworks ? o.O

JSmith12
11-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Oh yay, another collection event where we have to get 500 items from maps that drop 30 at best just to at lest get the unit...how lovely.

The best collection event was definitely the Halloween event so far. Why can't collection events be like that or like the raid bosses?

Anyway two questions in particular. The first, why the crossover? I have played Idol Wars Z and while it is not my kind of game this pair up seems somewhat random as the nature of the games are quite different.

Secoundly, I am somewhat scared of Victoria. I do not understand the obsession people have for yanderes especially those that are ultra violent and with Victoria we see blood an her axe and profile. The weird thing is that her dialog does not show this. With the Bremen re-release we see that Lavender is not the nicest person there and with Convallaria we see some weird attachment when we first get her. With Victoria, she seems perfectly civil when we read her dialog with others, something even Lavender couldn't do. Essentially what I am asking is, does anyone find this weird or rather unsettling? I am sure there must be a few.

Dari
11-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Can we still get the 5* tickets if we don't do the 5 combo ATKs for the 4* ticket?

Corintis
11-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Maybe because you need to refresh the game? If someone else can confirm this.
I have the same issues as Zenithale.

Dari
11-01-2016, 08:34 PM
I have the same issues as Zenithale.
Same here.

Meister
11-01-2016, 09:03 PM
Do we get the rewards now or after the events? Since ive already done 2 DF's and finished the rest.

fate
11-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Do we get the rewards now or after the events? Since ive already done 2 DF's and finished the rest.

Probably after the events.

By the way, anyone know if idol wars has some H scene collection somewhere? My browser refuse to load it and the loading has been there for over 30 minutes :(

smr
11-01-2016, 11:26 PM
even if we put any effort into playing Idol Wars Z long enough for the 5 star gacha tickets, it will just give dupe gold knights we already have, right fellers?

Dorei0sama
11-01-2016, 11:58 PM
100% sure that it is duped, i havent got any new gold knights in 5 star gacha tickets.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 12:03 AM
You say that as if a 4-slot gold won't be a centerpiece of your team.

sniddy
11-02-2016, 12:15 AM
So talking about THIS event not the cross over

Is it even worth farming round 1 the reward per stamina is poo

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 12:33 AM
the firework lag is real

Yomi
11-02-2016, 01:44 AM
So, huh... what do you use the firework items for again?

Corintis
11-02-2016, 01:52 AM
s it even worth farming round 1 the reward per stamina is poo
I got Lavender out of the way, so I'm taking my time with this event for now and running the Manyu/Dragon Dailies.

So, huh... what do you use the firework items for again?
The Fireworks collected is like a type of currency that automatically gets cashed in at the end of the event; more Fireworks = better rewards. The rewards list is included in the attached pictures on the post header, or found by checking the "Event" and "Details" tab on the FKG Homepage.

Wutan
11-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Honestly i only aim for 2000 Fireworks this time. I have to farm Manyus etc. and the Rewards for 4000 Fireworks are not
that great this time (it's similar to Canas Event)

What's the next Raid Boss Event btw guys?

BadBoys
11-02-2016, 04:38 AM
Main ID FKG on nutaku.com but I have ID dummy on nutaku.net. the reward (crossover) will be send on nutaku.net or nutaku.com?

smr
11-02-2016, 05:40 AM
Honestly i only aim for 2000 Fireworks this time. I have to farm Manyus etc. and the Rewards for 4000 Fireworks are not

you can get the regular Manyu Secret Gardens from the event maps by the way (12 50 80 stamina ones).

the next Raid Boss Event is two events away, so at the end of this month.

Wutan
11-02-2016, 06:15 AM
you can get the regular Manyu Secret Gardens from the event maps by the way (12 50 80 stamina ones).

the next Raid Boss Event is two events away, so at the end of this month.

Ok thank you;D

That's the Bride Event if i remember correctly (Black Locust=Waifu). Yeah i am sure i will enjoy that Event much more than this one :D

Yeah i know that i can spawn Manyu Secret Gardens from that Event... But to Spawn the 80 Stamina Garden i have to run a 80 Stamina Event Map...No Thanks... I prefer 12-5 for this^^

sharkboyxs
11-02-2016, 07:50 AM
so about this idol warZ crossover thingy i already finished its tutorial as the event says that i need to finish the tutorial to receive 5 gems but i still dont have it, where d fck is it nutaku?! will they release the reward at nov 15?

qti
11-02-2016, 07:55 AM
I go on from this event; try to play Idol Wars but I do not like for anything and his fantasies of Netorate or Bribe I did not like so I go on from this event.

Yomi
11-02-2016, 07:57 AM
The reward is "SR or Higher Guaranteed Gacha Ticket" for patrons of IW.

Within FKG-verse, it's generally for getting the event girl (Mirabilis) as well as maxing her skill and equipment slots. She'll be given at the end of the event (after 2 weeks, that is).

The Fireworks collected is like a type of currency that automatically gets cashed in at the end of the event; more Fireworks = better rewards. The rewards list is included in the attached pictures on the post header, or found by checking the "Event" and "Details" tab on the FKG Homepage.

Ah, I see. Being relatively new to this I was wondering if the shop was broken or something, as every other event I caught wind of had you exchange your event currency there.

Guess I'd better get farming. Even if TBH I don't even care if I get nothing else from this one, drew from the priority gacha once for the hell of it and got Victoria. Only my second 6* too.

sharkboyxs
11-02-2016, 07:58 AM
I go on from this event; try to play Idol Wars but I do not like for anything and his fantasies of Netorate or Bribe I did not like so I go on from this event.

ugh...What do you mean bruh?

Myrdin
11-02-2016, 08:01 AM
Finished my first non tutorial Dream Fest. 6 More to go :D
Joined a production called FKG Event. Good way to be sure the people there wont mind once I stop playing after the event ends.
But to be honest the game does grow on me a bit. Unlike FKG you can keep playing for as long as you want, and so much is going on. You are also rewarded rather nicely for things you do. Plus the promotion Nutaku did on "Nutaku Gold only" purchase in game is pretty massive.
I mean dropping the price from 300 to 10 Nutaku gold per pull.... They should give similar treatment to other games as well God damnt !

Also the funny fact that I pulled two Rainbows and bunch of golds thus starting with a very solid party does make me like the game. Even though Its a horrible clusterf*ck and I have no idea how to sell my dupe Girls (I know its called Transfer, but I cant find it anywhere).

IDWZ is getting a lot of Love from Nutaku, you can clearly see that. And the way the game is set, rewarding the player with Gacha tickets, and EXP items to train your girls, it feels very rewarding and fun (wish FKG used similar patern, where you can get Manyus of better quality other ways than just Manuy day per week or SG. And the fact you are getting all sorts of tickets, which pretty often yeald characters of higher grade than just Bronze - in FKG terms, is also pretty nice).

Wutan
11-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Finished my first non tutorial Dream Fest. 6 More to go :D
Joined a production called FKG Event. Good way to be sure the people there wont mind once I stop playing after the event ends.
But to be honest the game does grow on me a bit. Unlike FKG you can keep playing for as long as you want, and so much is going on. You are also rewarded rather nicely for things you do. Plus the promotion Nutaku did on "Nutaku Gold only" purchase in game is pretty massive.
I mean dropping the price from 300 to 10 Nutaku gold per pull.... They should give similar treatment to other games as well God damnt !

Also the funny fact that I pulled two Rainbows and bunch of golds thus starting with a very solid party does make me like the game. Even though Its a horrible clusterf*ck and I have no idea how to sell my dupe Girls (I know its called Transfer, but I cant find it anywhere).

IDWZ is getting a lot of Love from Nutaku, you can clearly see that. And the way the game is set, rewarding the player with Gacha tickets, and EXP items to train your girls, it feels very rewarding and fun (wish FKG used similar patern, where you can get Manyus of better quality other ways than just Manuy day per week or SG. And the fact you are getting all sorts of tickets, which pretty often yeald characters of higher grade than just Bronze - in FKG terms, is also pretty nice).

i have done 2 Dream Fests so far...

Yeah the Rewards there are much much much better than the Rewards from FKG. All of us would have gotten 5 or more Rainbows in FKG if the Rewards were similar to Idol Wars but i will stick with FKG regardless.

There are to much Pop Ups in Idol Wars for my taste^^

Also guys i would do the Dream Fest 10 times if i were you... Safety first ;)

sharkboyxs
11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
will we get the said rewards on Nov 15 when the crossover ends?

Zenithale
11-02-2016, 08:33 AM
will we get the said rewards on Nov 15 when the crossover ends?
Probably, but it would be nice to have an official answer on that.

qti
11-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Put simply the scenes of some idols history not like me.

Drip
11-02-2016, 08:48 AM
?-4, I left the top starting point empty and put 2 in the middle.
Is that for farming the chests or for 3-medalling? I'm always annoyed by teleporter maps because it's a pain to figure out where everything goes and how to place the girls.

Balkri
11-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Is that for farming the chests or for 3-medalling? I'm always annoyed by teleporter maps because it's a pain to figure out where everything goes and how to place the girls.

The teleporters in the lower starting route will put your teams in the upper starting area eventually, so using a unit in that place is unnecessary.

Also one of the middle pest is a bit tricky to get, a bit of rng there...

Corintis
11-02-2016, 09:22 AM
The teleporters in the lower starting route will put your teams in the upper starting area eventually, so using a unit in that place is unnecessary.

Also one of the middle pest is a bit tricky to get, a bit of rng there...
This, so it's technically for both 3-Medaling and Farming.

fate
11-02-2016, 10:29 AM

I only aim for 500 >.< this event cost so many stamina

A Time to Screw
11-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Man, I'd rather pay $50 bucks than spend time grinding another game.

Corintis
11-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Man, I'd rather pay $50 bucks than spend time grinding another game.
Really? I think it feels like an FKG's Raid Boss participation. Just tap'em and leave'm. The only prize that requires a bit of grinding are the 8, Lv.100 Manyus.

Rupturez
11-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Really? I think it feels like an FKG's Raid Boss participation. Just tap'em and leave'm. The only prize that requires a bit of grinding are the 8, Lv.100 Manyus.

So basically the moment I enter dreamfest I can instantly close my browser? I'd rather not sit there for the full 30 min.

Corintis
11-02-2016, 01:07 PM
So basically the moment I enter dreamfest I can instantly close my browser? I'd rather not sit there for the full 30 min.
That I can confirm. When you reopen the game after the Dreamfest ends, it'll tell you whether you won or lost.

I'd at least slap the opposing team with everything you got first, for good manners for your team (at least, I presume that'd be good manners in that situation; FKG RBs are kinda special afterall).

Dari
11-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Anyone noticed how off the matchmaking for the Dreamfest is? I'm not really bothered by it, since I only play for the rewards, but I just had a fight with a guy with double of my power with full SSR-SR units. The match ended with 12k to 192k points .

Wutan
11-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Anyone noticed how off the matchmaking for the Dreamfest is? I'm not really bothered by it, since I only play for the rewards, but I just had a fight with a guy with double of my power with full SSR-SR units. The match ended with 12k to 192k points .

Well i have a strong Production guarding my back. I am Level 14 or something and beating Level 72 guys thanks to my Helpers ;)

Combos for the win i guess^^

It's seems that you benefit greatly from a Guild in that game^^

Rupturez
11-02-2016, 04:32 PM
I just play without a production because it doesn't matter if I win or lose, plus now I'm not holding anyone down. Just won a dreamfest because my opponent didn't do a single move, so 17k vs 0 points.

Wutan
11-02-2016, 04:38 PM
I just play without a production because it doesn't matter if I win or lose, plus now I'm not holding anyone down. Just won a dreamfest because my opponent didn't do a single move, so 17k vs 0 points.

yeah i won't play that game after the Crossover Event is done anyway regardless if i have Gacha Luck there or not...

4 Dream Fests done...6 more to go

Balkri
11-02-2016, 04:51 PM
I have 3 dream fest so far... manage to get something like a 23 combo and apparently I'm "carrying" my team o.O

Sadly still need 5 more to get the full reward (7 dream feast for the 5 silver tickets and a gold ticket, if not mistaken)... and already fell that I have way to much time in that game xD

By the way, I still have douts about the "watch 3 scenes in the haren menu" (normal/fantasy ones? fully unlocked ones?... is a bit confusing)

[And for some reason got two rainbows in a gatcha there, and here I struggle to get a silver one with regularity :mad:]

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 04:57 PM
By 'Rainbow' in Idol Wars, are you referring to SSR or UR? The scale there is N->R->SR->SSR->UR, but I don't recall any idols that are UR at base. My understanding is that UR is only accessed by having a SSR awaken.

Corintis
11-02-2016, 05:06 PM
I have 3 dream fest so far... manage to get something like a 23 combo and apparently I'm "carrying" my team o.O
My main got sucked into a 20-player production, though from what I've noticed, only 3, including myself, participate in the Dreamfest. And you apparently only need 2 in order to stack combos with each other. Also, all opponents so far just sit afk without a care in the world, so either I'm matched up with a bunch of other FKG players clearing the event, or Dreamfest is more like Dreamfarm over there.

Balkri
11-02-2016, 05:09 PM
By 'Rainbow' in Idol Wars, are you referring to SSR or UR? The scale there is N->R->SR->SSR->UR, but I don't recall any idols that are UR at base. My understanding is that UR is only accessed by having a SSR awaken.

SSR, well in my favor, they still have a rainbow in the portrait, but yes, 2 SSR (aside from the cat girls that apparently everyone get)

Anyway, even if they are equivalent to gold girls here, is way more luck that what I got in my fisrt week of FKG xD

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 05:11 PM
It's just luck as far as whether the opponent the matchmaking system sets you up with is even online, or has even logged in X period of time. On the Dreamfest page when it's live for you, you can check out the opponent and see roughly how long ago were they last active.

fromelette
11-02-2016, 06:41 PM
SSR, well in my favor, they still have a rainbow in the portrait, but yes, 2 SSR (aside from the cat girls that apparently everyone get)

Anyway, even if they are equivalent to gold girls here, is way more luck that what I got in my fisrt week of FKG xD

I would compare them to rainbows as they are the strongest non-evolved rarity. I've been playing since launch and only got 3 SSRs so far. You were very lucky there. ;)

RRYGO
11-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Is this the thread where i can complain about the stupid rate of drop of the flower festival?

if not..i dindt want to have bad time at idol w. so i created a guild (production or whatever is called) with my other account, so i can have my battles at my peace..

sharkboyxs
11-02-2016, 08:24 PM
is it just me or getting rainbows at idol warZ is a bit easy because i already have 4 rainbow gals oh and guys do you know what stage in marevilla's event is best on farming the event bombs?

Balkri
11-02-2016, 08:31 PM
guys do you know what stage in marevilla's event is best on farming the event bombs?

You get 0,5 fireworks per stamina spend so... all mission are kinda the same.

I like the 40 stamina one, 20 fireworks and 2 life crystal. And you get a bit of flexibility since you don't spend all your stamina in 3 missions (or at least feel that way u.u )

Corintis
11-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Is this the thread where i can complain about the stupid rate of drop of the flower festival?

if not..i dindt want to have bad time at idol w. so i created a guild (production or whatever is called) with my other account, so i can have my battles at my peace..
It falls under the category, so yes. The drop rate is pretty gawddam terrible. I'm expecting Secret Gardens to be implemented next week to skyrocket our drop rates, so I'm taking it easy on the Fireworks collecting this week and running Manyus/Dragon Dailies.

LZS
11-02-2016, 08:50 PM
It falls under the category, so yes. The drop rate is pretty gawddam terrible. I'm expecting Secret Gardens to be implemented next week to skyrocket our drop rates, so I'm taking it easy on the Fireworks collecting this week and running Manyus/Dragon Dailies.

but if they dont. were back to square one tho

sharkboyxs
11-02-2016, 09:49 PM
nop they always give an event SG at 2nd phase so imo its best to lay-low for now unless you wanna farm the life crystals

- - - Updated - - -

its ok if you lose since the event only said Participate in the dream fest 7x not win 7x so if you lose 7x it still count and youll still get the 5* gacha ticket

- - - Updated - - -

Oh just wanna try to make sure things but can you still participate in the Dream Fest even if you dont have 20 members? because i heard that its a 20vs20 ppl am currently the leader of a production and we are 19/20

Corintis
11-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Yup; most times, it's barely 5v5 at best.

Wutan
11-03-2016, 02:24 AM

Yep agreed. I start collecting Fireworks next week. Should be easy to get 2000. It's common now that the 1 Phase of an Event is really shitty...

Vin668
11-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Some question about cross-over event:

How the rewards delivre? Instance to our reward box or we need to wait in the end of event?
We can skip some patth cuz its hard or bad reward, or we need complete it all?

Drip
11-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Some question about cross-over event:

How the rewards delivre? Instance to our reward box or we need to wait in the end of event?
We can skip some patth cuz its hard or bad reward, or we need complete it all?

Let's just say, some stuff isn't communicated too well, so we're just assuming for now that we don't have to clear the tasks in any specific order, and that rewards will be sent at the end of the event.

nazrin992
11-03-2016, 03:21 AM
Last stage of Event is RNG-ish. Girls are having fun teleporting.

Myrdin
11-03-2016, 03:22 AM
We assume and HOPE that is :D

Yeh I like the drop rate of Rare girl in IDWZ. But thats allso thanks to the fact that its soo easy to get tickets and you can get SSR even from the very basic most gacha in there.
If our normal Gacha included 5* as well as just 4* and if the game itself would distribute more "random tickets" for comleting tasks (heck even if you got it as a daily Item at the end of full Login card rather than that one single shitty Flower Gem).
Nutaku needs to be less stingy with their other games. You can see in IDWZ how much attention and love that game is getting.

Discounts (huge ones) at gacha pulls, lots of items to reward the players with, and chance of good drops even in basic gacha.
This is the vitality that most of the other games lack. Just imagine how much more fun it would be if similar system was implemented into FKG.

nazrin992
11-03-2016, 03:27 AM
You guys should push on Nameless for that :P We really do need more happy times on this RNG fest.

Give us back the 5x Gems in daily too!

Above all, I agree with Myrdin.

Wutan
11-03-2016, 03:41 AM
Yep 5x Gems in Daily Login would be a first step in the right direction (DMM had implemented that already)

For every 30 Days they could give us a 5* Ticket to choose a Girl... It would be a good Thing for unfortunate Dupe Collectors like me^^

Getting 5* in Normal Gacha would be amazing... Finally Gacha Seeds would be worth something more than 2500 Coins^^

If someone wants to start a Petition sign me in^^

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 03:45 AM
Adding 5* to the normal gacha seems a bit unnecessary but more flower gems is definitely a must. It takes ages to get enough flower gems for a 10 + 1 pull and more often than not you'll pull zero golds in a 10+1 pull making you start back at square 1 (actually the reason why I went inactive before, we had no guaranteed gold tickets at that time)

I'm sad I won't have 50 gems for the upcomming gacha machine but then again, I'm not THAT interested in golds anymore. I wish I could pull my first rainbow instead (the only one I have I actually paid for >_>)

Wutan
11-03-2016, 03:56 AM
Adding 5* to the normal gacha seems a bit unnecessary but more flower gems is definitely a must. It takes ages to get enough flower gems for a 10 + 1 pull and more often than not you'll pull zero golds in a 10+1 pull making you start back at square 1 (actually the reason why I went inactive before, we had no guaranteed gold tickets at that time)

I'm sad I won't have 50 gems for the upcomming gacha machine but then again, I'm not THAT interested in golds anymore. I wish I could pull my first rainbow instead (the only one I have I actually paid for >_>)

I am interested in some Gold but you can't be sure to get something good for a Guaranteed 5* Gacha Ticket... Believe me... Every Single 5* Ticket the last 2 Months was Bipinna Cosmos for me...and i am not spending Money for that.

Guaranteed 6* are the way to go for me^^

Myrdin
11-03-2016, 04:04 AM
Heh... I do like Bipina. Her Evo art is horrible (again, brothers pick up your torches and pitchforks !) but her Bloomed version makes her cute again. Plus I do like those fake dog ears she has :3

My last 3 tickets were all dupes ugh...

Wutan
11-03-2016, 04:08 AM
Heh... I do like Bipina. Her Evo art is horrible (again, brothers pick up your torches and pitchforks !) but her Bloomed version makes her cute again. Plus I do like those fake dog ears she has :3

My last 3 tickets were all dupes ugh...

Yeah but Bipinna doesn't match my prefered Abilities...She is a very slow defensive oriented Knight and i like offensive Knights much more...That's my Problem with her...I agree her Bloomed Form Looks cute

nazrin992
11-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Yep 5x Gems in Daily Login would be a first step in the right direction (DMM had implemented that already)

For every 30 Days they could give us a 5* Ticket to choose a Girl... It would be a good Thing for unfortunate Dupe Collectors like me^^

Getting 5* in Normal Gacha would be amazing... Finally Gacha Seeds would be worth something more than 2500 Coins^^

If someone wants to start a Petition sign me in^^

5 Gems in daily login rounds is the better deal for me. 50 Gems for a ticket(ignoring the results for 11 pull) per month is weak compared to that.

5* in Normal Gacha will be definitely good since there's no other way to spend for those useless seeds :(

Sign me up as well! :)

Drip
11-03-2016, 06:48 AM
5 Gems in daily login rounds is the better deal for me. 50 Gems for a ticket(ignoring the results for 11 pull) per month is weak compared to that.

5* in Normal Gacha will be definitely good since there's no other way to spend for those useless seeds :(

Heck, even an additional Normal Gacha, let's call it "Normal Gacha +" or something, which costs 10 times more seeds per pull but includes 5* girls would make my seeds actually useful again. Right now, I rarely use my seeds, except when I'm about to make a limited pull (doesn't really work, but, ah well, it's an excuse) or when I'm low on money (like, less than 150k).

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 07:36 AM
The 80 stamina event map keeps giving me like 24-28 heavenly flower fireworks. I think I'm actually going to sit this event out unless they increase the droprate significantly in the second phase because this isn't do-able. At this rate I'd have to spent 6666 stamina that is more than I can actually recover during the two weeks. That is even excluding the extra rewards, but for just a maxed event girl.. I would almost think there is a bug with the droprate.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 07:39 AM
The 80 stamina event map keeps giving me like 24-28 heavenly flower fireworks. I think I'm actually going to sit this event out unless they increase the droprate significantly in the second phase because this isn't do-able.

Losing the 16 fireworks from the missable boss is painful.

Zenithale
11-03-2016, 08:07 AM
^Exactly, that's why I only farm the 3rd map, which give 20 Fireworks for 40 Sta. The 80 Sta is definitely not worth it.

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 08:11 AM
Well the 80 stamina map spawns the 80 stamina secret garden so I figured it would be nice to combine manyu farming with event farming.. Seems like it isn't worth it. But this entire event isn't worth it to be honest.

Wutan
11-03-2016, 08:16 AM
Guys the Final Rewards are not worth it to farm 4000 Fireworks especially with that abysmal Drop Rate from Phase 1.

My advice: Wait for Phase 2, get at least 2000 Fireworks and your Event Girl is maxed out. Do other stuff this week like Leveling, Dragon Farming, Manyu Farming etc.

That's what i do cause 5 Ampys from each Type for 4000 Fire Works is all you get besides the Maxed Event Girl^^

And that's not worth it in my book^^

Drip
11-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Guys the Final Rewards are not worth it to farm 4000 Fireworks especially with that abysmal Drop Rate from Phase 1.

My advice: Wait for Phase 2, get at least 2000 Fireworks and your Event Girl is maxed out. Do other stuff this week like Leveling, Dragon Farming, Manyu Farming etc.

That's what i do cause 5 Ampys from each Type for 4000 Fire Works is all you get besides the Maxed Event Girl^^

In other words: I'll go back to my usual Life Crystal farming, and regard any Fireworks I pick up along the way as a nice extra :D

Raine
11-03-2016, 08:50 AM

I'm just going for 2,000 fireworks as well, seeing that the rewards beyond 2,000 won't yield 5* manyus which I badly need atm. Not to mention my inventory can no longer hold more ampies after getting all 33 from the last event. They're still in my giftbox.

Running ?-8 whenever I feel like it this week though just to lessen my work next week in anticipation of another reissued event, if there's one.

Myrdin
11-03-2016, 08:57 AM

Yes 50 gems - but thats assuming that they would increase the Daily bonus from 1 gem to 5. Something they do not yet even shown any thoughts of doing. As such, even the guaranteed one 5* ticket would be better than the current 2 gems wer log in bonus.

Roentgen : Hehe I see you like that picture of Alpinia I found quite a lot ! Cant blame you friend, cant blame you.
Nice to see her in you Avatar, now everytime you post and I read you comment I can remind myself "Dammn I hope THIS willbe her Bloomed form !" :D

Raine
11-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Roentgen : Hehe I see you like that picture of Alpinia I found quite a lot ! Cant blame you friend, cant blame you.
Nice to see her in you Avatar, now everytime you post and I read you comment I can remind myself "Dammn I hope THIS willbe her Bloomed form !" :D

Ofc man. ;) She's the only rainbow I'm obsessed with.

Speaking of which, I found the uncropped image including Alpinia, Cactace, Baccara, and several other girls I can't recognize. I still haven't found her individual art in high resolution though. Fuck Google.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 11:35 AM
OK, since this seems to be confusing people a bit, IWZ is basically a reskin of Dragon Providence. If you haven't played DP, it doesn't help much, but this will click with those of you who have since the gameplay, both PVP and PVE, is identical.

If you're salty about earning the 4* ticket, don't be. All it requires is to do a dream fest (which you have to do to get the 5* tickets anyway) with another active player. If you alternate attacks with that player you will get your 5 combos in no time at all.

So get on out to Harlem(?) and watch some scenes.

Dari
11-03-2016, 12:56 PM
OK, since this seems to be confusing people a bit, IWZ is basically a reskin of Dragon Providence. If you haven't played DP, it doesn't help much, but this will click with those of you who have since the gameplay, both PVP and PVE, is identical.

If you're salty about earning the 4* ticket, don't be. All it requires is to do a dream fest (which you have to do to get the 5* tickets anyway) with another active player. If you alternate attacks with that player you will get your 5 combos in no time at all.

So get on out to Harlem(?) and watch some scenes.
My problem with the comboing is the productions I find for the Dreamfests are either full, inactive or hardcore so I don't even try to join.

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Or you can be like me. I don't have any use for 4*'s so I have no production and join dream fest on the times that are feasible for me solo.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Finished 3 star the missions for part 1. Came in a bit late. Missed the Halloween event. Do I wait for part 2 for better drop rates and secret gardens or grind the shit out of Part 1 until Part 2?

What the hell? A crossover? Where I have been? What has the world has come to? LOL Better play Idols War Z, title sounds stupid, for free tickets.

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Finished 3 star the missions for part 1. Came in a bit late. Missed the Halloween event. Do I wait for part 2 for better drop rates and secret gardens or grind the shit out of Part 1 until Part 2?

What the hell? A crossover? Where I have been? What has the world has come to? LOL Better play Idols War Z, title sounds stupid, for free tickets.

Yeah that game is one big clusterduck, basically just enter dreamfests like you would normally fight a raid boss and not worry too much, atleast thats my approach. Personally I am waiting for better droprates in phase 2, for now I'll grind manyu's and bloom dragons. Phase 1 has some abysmal droprates.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 03:55 PM
I favour grinding as much as possible now, to free up stamina just in case there are more re-issues coming up. Granted, I started playing just as Calla's event started, so a theoretical 1 week new event->1 week re-issue cycle would leave someone like me very busy.

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 03:59 PM
That makes sense, I forgot all about those re-issues. This event already is a horrible stamina drain, I pity all poor souls that have to farm the re-issues as well.

sniddy
11-03-2016, 04:41 PM
I think if round 2 is as bad as round one I may end up calling it at 500 let alone 2k

Raine
11-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I favour grinding as much as possible now, to free up stamina just in case there are more re-issues coming up. Granted, I started playing just as Calla's event started, so a theoretical 1 week new event->1 week re-issue cycle would leave someone like me very busy.

Same. I'd like to be done with the fireworks before Thursday next week if the Edelweiss reissue is released by then.

Balkri
11-03-2016, 05:34 PM
I pity all poor souls that have to farm the re-issues as well.

At least the current reissue event have a great experience/stamina ratio (similar to the 12 missions... but way more friendlier to the new people) and can spawn bonus missions.

The fireworks on the other hand... lvl 70+ pest in the last map... those things hit hard >.<

Drip
11-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Must say, I'm not too happy with all the 80-stam event maps we get these days, the re-issue is actually quite a breeze compared to the regular events we have now.

clover11
11-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Can I get anyones opinion on if we get the tutorial rewards if we were already playing both games long before this crossover? Like in both games i obviously finished the tutorials and im way past lvl 10 in idolwars. Do you guys think i still get these rewards? The other ones i can "repeat" so i can make sure i get them.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Can I get anyones opinion on if we get the tutorial rewards if we were already playing both games long before this crossover? Like in both games i obviously finished the tutorials and im way past lvl 10 in idolwars. Do you guys think i still get these rewards? The other ones i can "repeat" so i can make sure i get them.

If there's no way to re-accomplish something, like a tutorial, then yes, you will get credit for having already done it.

Discoceris
11-03-2016, 09:49 PM
If there's no way to re-accomplish something, like a tutorial, then yes, you will get credit for having already done it.

Yeah ... I don't know about that. I left Idol WarZ really progressed, and logged in on that and didn't see jack. I'm doing the DFs, but did 2 already and still nothing in mail. Either this is a bug or Nutaku is trolling us really hard.

Myrdin
11-04-2016, 02:16 AM
I just keep leisurly farming the 40 Stam mission. Currently at 700 fireworks, in what... 3rd day of festival ? Not amazing but meh.. still get a small trinkle of Life Gems out of it as well, plus it helps me do the daily Mission Quest.
Sure I might be running whatever and aiming for SG or whatnot, but with how strong my party is at the moment I dont have to rush yet and can tak it slow. Plus I wanna bang out the 2K for the Event so I can focus on other things later on.

LastSensei
11-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Yeah ... I don't know about that. I left Idol WarZ really progressed, and logged in on that and didn't see jack. I'm doing the DFs, but did 2 already and still nothing in mail. Either this is a bug or Nutaku is trolling us really hard.

Nutaku isn't trolling hard. Didn't you read the specific rules in Idol Warz' list of other production events, then the Crossover event? It says there under the "Warning" that rewards would be distributed AFTER the event ends. I wish they made it more accessible and not missable.

sniddy
11-04-2016, 01:31 PM
would be nice to know its 'locked in' the rewards mind

Balkri
11-04-2016, 06:14 PM
845 fireworks so far... I think I'm starting to hate Mirabilis just because of the mindless farming of the same stage xD

(just 1155 more to go.... )

Wutan
11-05-2016, 02:49 AM
I hate her already...That Event is one of the worst so far. The Halloween Event has provided you at least with some good Rewards at the End (Phase 1 sucked there too)

But this Event is Bullshit. I am glad when it's over.

#BringBackRaidBossEvents

Rupturez
11-05-2016, 03:19 AM
A lot of farming for a girl that probably never will make it in my top 20 girls. Well I suppose I have to max her out for completions sake and country specific maps when they come.

Myrdin
11-05-2016, 03:55 AM
Hate not the child for the misconducts of its parents.

As in, dont hate the girl for the tardiness of the company (unsure who set the rates, if Nutaku or DMM, however they are at fault here).

I dont really like her style, seems a bit all over the place, but "thou shaltest not hate thee waifu !" (though she is not a Waifu to me, there have been some people expressing their favor for Mirabilis).
Currently just crossed over 1K Fireworks. Tomorrow is Manyu day, but back on track from Monday. I think I will aim at maybe 3K, Phase 2 has slightly better rates, even though they are still bad, so 3K should not be unreasonable. Seeing as how it´ll progress I might wanna push for more, when there are farming days for items I dont immediately need (dragons of certain color and non manyu days).

Wutan
11-05-2016, 04:07 AM
Hate not the child for the misconducts of its parents.

As in, dont hate the girl for the tardiness of the company (unsure who set the rates, if Nutaku or DMM, however they are at fault here).

I dont really like her style, seems a bit all over the place, but "thou shaltest not hate thee waifu !" (though she is not a Waifu to me, there have been some people expressing their favor for Mirabilis).
Currently just crossed over 1K Fireworks. Tomorrow is Manyu day, but back on track from Monday. I think I will aim at maybe 3K, Phase 2 has slightly better rates, even though they are still bad, so 3K should not be unreasonable. Seeing as how it´ll progress I might wanna push for more, when there are farming days for items I dont immediately need (dragons of certain color and non manyu days).

Yeah you are right. We shouldn't hate about the Girl but the Event Design. The Problem is every time i will look at her in the Future she remembers me of that stupid Grindfest and left a bad taste in my mouth^^

MoP is alright i guess. The Event Girl i hate the most is Calla cause she is weak (extremely weak) and relatively blunt design wise.

I am currently at 364 Fireworks. Tomorrow is Manyu day and i need Blue Manyus for the upcoming Edelweiss Event. As long as i reach 2000 Fireworks i don't care for the additional Rewards...

I am in a bad mood anyway right now so ranting is obvious from me :p

My Gacha theory was crap, I have no Gacha Luck for almost 2 Months now, I want the Special Gacha for Nerine already and that Event drives me nuts...Heck it isn't even worth for Life Crystal Farming (5 Life Crystals seriously?). In the past there were Events dropping 7 of them and the average is 6^^

The only good Ratio from this Event is Gold...

And the only good Thing right now:

worse, it can no longer be ;)

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 04:52 AM
Edelweiss. Blue

Blue and Gold. Needs three Blue Dragons.

Fuck My Life.

Rupturez
11-05-2016, 05:28 AM
Well we should look at it from another perspective, this event also provides us with an easy way of getting 2 extra 5*'s by doing some useless dreamfests in idol warz. Hell I even went to level 10 for free 8 lvl 100 manyu's which took me approx 5 minutes by mashing the next and skip button in quests. If you take that in consideration this event is actually really good.

Dreamfests are a joke, I'm currently 5-0 by only using 1 move every dream fest, everyone afks.

Foyn
11-05-2016, 05:39 AM
hm questions about flower girl,
bit low on coins, should I sell the girls from normal gatcha or better to keep them to increase xp, and farm smth else later for coins ?
- is there a limit on how many gatcha seeds can we have? will they get deleted if I keep them for 2long :?
also about raid boss, do I need to hit my own boss? or will I get reward if I just share it to others and they kill it .-.

Rupturez
11-05-2016, 05:48 AM
hm questions about flower girl,
bit low on coins, should I sell the girls from normal gatcha or better to keep them to increase xp, and farm smth else later for coins ?
- is there a limit on how many gatcha seeds can we have? will they get deleted if I keep them for 2long :?
also about raid boss, do I need to hit my own boss? or will I get reward if I just share it to others and they kill it .-.

Sell the 2* girls, if you got enough 4*+ girls I'd sell the 3* girls as well.
I don't think there is a time limit or max limit on normal seeds you can have.
If you share a boss with your allieds, you will get a discover reward when it dies but in order to get the participation reward you need to hit your own boss as well.

Foyn
11-05-2016, 05:51 AM
@Rupturez
that was fast >.<
thx :D

Wutan
11-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Well we should look at it from another perspective, this event also provides us with an easy way of getting 2 extra 5*'s by doing some useless dreamfests in idol warz. Hell I even went to level 10 for free 8 lvl 100 manyu's which took me approx 5 minutes by mashing the next and skip button in quests. If you take that in consideration this event is actually really good.

Dreamfests are a joke, I'm currently 5-0 by only using 1 move every dream fest, everyone afks.

Yeah the two 5* Tickets could be helpfull but i know my Luck^^ (cause the last three 5* Tickets contained Bipinna Cosmos for me so i think my tickets are bugged or something)

<--- Should Change his IGN and Forum Name in Dupe Collector :p

If you could choose your 5* from those tickets that would be the best Event ever though^^

I am only happy if i see two new good 5* Girls from those tickets with my very own Eyes.

Btw. i have participated in 8 Dreamfests so far. 2 more to go and i am at least done with this part of the Event^^

Rupturez
11-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Yeah the two 5* Tickets could be helpfull but i know my Luck^^ (cause the last three 5* Tickets contained Bipinna Cosmos for me so i think my tickets are bugged or something)

<--- Should Change his IGN and Forum Name in Dupe Collector :p

If you could choose your 5* from those tickets that would be the best Event ever though^^

I am only happy if i see two new good 5* Girls from those tickets with my very own Eyes.

Btw. i have participated in 8 Dreamfests so far. 2 more to go and i am at least done with this part of the Event^^

6 dreamfests here, I think you only need 7 but I'll do 10 just to be safe.

Wutan
11-05-2016, 06:28 AM
6 dreamfests here, I think you only need 7 but I'll do 10 just to be safe.

Yep dito... Safety first ;)

Unregistered
11-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Why ten? There are rewards for 1, 3 and 7. If you don't feel safe at seven total, then you'd want to do eleven.

Wutan
11-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Why ten? There are rewards for 1, 3 and 7. If you don't feel safe at seven total, then you'd want to do eleven.

Oh you are right. Haven't thought about that. Thank you.

Well i will do 11 then...hope i will get something decent this time^^

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 07:22 AM
Sounds like most of you guys are paranoid from not getting tickets at the end.

Chill, you guys. Chill and enjoy.

Drip
11-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Edelweiss. Blue

Blue and Gold. Needs three Blue Dragons.

Fuck My Life.
She also loves cake. Just sayin', to make you feel even worse.

Good news is: She is sooooo totally worth it!
-She has one of the highest ATK ratings for 5* girls at lvl 70 (max affection): 5840.
-Double hit special attack for single round Wealthy Fly clearance. (some people like that)
-Squadspeed +50
-Heals on Pest Nest nodes
-Evolved art is still pretty armoured (some people like that)

Her only drawback: her special attack trigger is only 23% at lvl 5.

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Cake is easy enough. Worst gift would be Toys for me. Worst present to give: Books because I almost had none strong girls that wants it. Good news is I can bribe it for a Gem.

Heals at Pest nodes is pretty useful. Only Dianthus has that ability at the moment aside from Edelweiss.

Plus she is the closest thing we get to Hammer Lily(FSN for those you don't get the reference).

Myrdin
11-05-2016, 09:24 AM
I think this colab event overall is a good initiative though. The Rewards for both games are not horrible. 2 gold stars even if random, are 2 gold stars (nobody would care if the reward was two 4* tickets).
I think If Nutaku did more things like this, where the player feels at least somewhat rewarded for playing the game, it would go along way, to change the opinion people have about them, and when comparing them to DMM.
I already said that in IDWZ the player is quite generously rewarded for playing the game. Wish they learned from all of this at least a little bit and we see more pro-player oriented events/service in the future.

On a side not approx. 1100 fireworks. Slowly getting there. Tomorrow manyus, but I def. think its not impossible to shoot for the 3K rewards. (maybe even 4K, maybe)

Wutan
11-05-2016, 09:32 AM

-She has one of the highest ATK ratings for 5* girls at lvl 70 (max affection): 5840.
-Double hit special attack for single round Wealthy Fly clearance. (some people like that)
-Squadspeed +50

I would say you can compensate her low Special Attack Trigger with a Squad Member with Skill Activation Bonus very well. If i only have got one besides Cyrtanthus :(

Besides that she is the best Event Girl (even better than Lavender cause Lavenders Stats are great but i am not a huge fan of her passives).

Sign me up for Edelweiss Fan Club :o

- - - Updated - - -

Cake is easy enough. Worst gift would be Toys for me. Worst present to give: Books because I almost had none strong girls that wants it. Good news is I can bribe it for a Gem.

Heals at Pest nodes is pretty useful. Only Dianthus has that ability at the moment aside from Edelweiss.

Plus she is the closest thing we get to Hammer Lily(FSN for those you don't get the reference).

This Girl wants to talk with you ;)

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Leucocoryne

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Interesting, so there are three girls. Better keep my eye out for her in helper squads as well.

Also, hurray for Oncidium! But I will remember her as Orchid as well.

Drip
11-05-2016, 09:42 AM
I would say you can compensate her low Special Attack Trigger with a Squad Member with Skill Activation Bonus very well. If i only have got one besides Cyrtanthus :(

Besides that she is the best Event Girl (even better than Lavender cause Lavenders Stats are great but i am not a huge fan of her passives).

Sign me up for Edelweiss Fan Club :o
Too bad they don't make Event girls like that anymore (noone would fund the game anymore if the best girls came from events)
Although Hypericum does come close, but she's cheating because she gets a comedybonus with her banana slip.

- - - Updated - - -
This Girl wants to talk with you ;)

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Leucocoryne
Why not have both? (See signature for my sonic-heal helper-squad for 12-5 farming :D )

Wutan
11-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Too bad they don't make Event girls like that anymore (noone would fund the game anymore if the best girls came from events)
Although Hypericum does come close, but she's cheating because she gets a comedybonus with her banana slip.

Why not have both? (See signature for my sonic-heal helper-squad for 12-5 farming :D )

Yeah your Helper Squad is pretty good.

I think i will create a similar one:

Dianthus
Japanese Iris
Alpinia
Orchid
Justicia / Evening Primrose (I don't have them right now though but i hope i will get one of them from one of those 5* Tickets^^)... Will be replaced with Maple because i will get her no matter what ;)

Corintis
11-05-2016, 10:22 AM

Worst gift would be Toys for me. Worst present to give: Books because I almost had none strong girls that wants it. Good news is I can bribe it for a Gem.
My main account's long past the issue of gift shortage, but whilst leveling up and on my Alt, my issue is with Cake Monsters and Jewelry Thieves. :p

Rupturez
11-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Interesting, so there are three girls. Better keep my eye out for her in helper squads as well.

Also, hurray for Oncidium! But I will remember her as Orchid as well.

Make that 4

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Evening-Primrose

I'd argue that Primrose beats Edelweiss since she also has a +10% attack passive.

Raine
11-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Just finished my 7th DF and will have my 8th in the next 5 hours. 7-0 without really doing much. Lol. I stay for a few minutes though, just to listen to the BGM (it's pretty cool).

Fireworks at 750, slacking a little bit... but I'll always put off events on a manyu day.

-Squadspeed +50

I have the dragons and cakes ready. Can't wait for her. :D

Wutan
11-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Make that 4

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Evening-Primrose

I'd argue that Primrose beats Edelweiss since she also has a +10% attack passive.

Yeah she is great. I am jealous dude...But i know you had rough Luck in the past... You deserve it :)

Moarsi on the other hand.............;)

Rupturez
11-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Yeah she is great. I am jealous dude...But i know you had rough Luck in the past... You deserve it :)

Moarsi on the other hand.............;)

Thank you thank you, and she even gets a bloomed form! *-*

Much happiness.

nazrin992
11-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Poor moarsi, he did nothing wrong aside from having an extreme luck.

It doesn't help that his avatar is a witch lol Did you give your soul to that witch? ;)

Discoceris
11-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Nutaku isn't trolling hard. Didn't you read the specific rules in Idol Warz' list of other production events, then the Crossover event? It says there under the "Warning" that rewards would be distributed AFTER the event ends. I wish they made it more accessible and not missable.

That would be the first time Nutaku has done that. Previously, in almost every Cross Over that I've participated in, the rewards were immediate, and especially because YOU HAD TO LOG-IN EVERY DAY for a certain number of days to receive the last few rewards.

- - - Updated - - -

Fireworks at 750, slacking a little bit... but I'll always put off events on a manyu day.

I have the dragons and cakes ready. Can't wait for her. :D

I'm at 705 myself, but it's boring, and I rather be working on my other games, like this one which I started only a week ago ...

http://i.imgur.com/ZDOFtZI.png

TheCMan
11-06-2016, 11:58 AM

This just means that match-making is working. Everyone that has ever played the game gets their own production, even if they are solo and inactive. If you gain members and score points in DreamFest, you will quickly rise to face off against the active productions. Strong productions that started fresh for whatever reason can be pitted against the top whale productions in just a few days.

nazrin992
11-07-2016, 12:52 AM
IWZ got it so much easier. I can easily get tickets left and right.

Why FKG? ;_;

Wutan
11-07-2016, 02:44 AM
I have participated in 11 Dream Fests. Time to relax and hope that i will finally get something good from those tickets^^

Rupturez
11-07-2016, 02:53 AM
I think I'm at 7, the dreamfests are really rough for my timezone (gmt +1), I'm usually either sleeping or at uni when they happen. Still got a week to do the remaining ones so I'm on track.

Drip
11-07-2016, 03:57 AM
And, it's back to farming life crystals and fireworks again.
Been farming manyus yesterday quite thoroughly, I even used two Flowergems for stamina which yielded 8 red lvl 100's. And I must say, 8 lvl 100 Manyus (not counting the blue ones!) > 2/5th of a pull that probably only yields a 3* to me. Especially if you look at the store price: 3 FG a piece, where each FG yielded 4 manyus to me..
(My stamina is 367, so that helps, 4.5 runs per FG)

Raine
11-07-2016, 05:36 AM
Phase 2 is around 24h away, so I'll just leave this here (originally from Discord and posted on the chat thread by noheart09 (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1615-chat-chit-fkg-world-128.html#post49538)).

Like in my post on the Halloween thread, ?-5 + its SG will beat ?-8 + SG in event currency yield (again, not for those who need crystals and the occasional ampies, wherein ?-8 holds advantage).

I'll see for myself if E15's beginner SG will trigger as often as it did in E14.

Wutan
11-07-2016, 05:58 AM
Like in my post on the Halloween thread, ?-5 + its SG will beat ?-8 + SG in event currency yield (again, not for those who need crystals and the occasional ampies, wherein ?-8 holds advantage).

I'll see for myself if E15's beginner SG will trigger as often as it did in E14.

interesting. Thank you.

Well i only want 2000 Fireworks so i will run E-8 for Life Crystals anyway^^

What's the average amount of Life Crystals we can get from E-8 btw?

Hopefully 6-7 Life Crystals^^

Raine
11-07-2016, 06:15 AM
interesting. Thank you.

What's the average amount of Life Crystals from E-8 btw?

Most likely 6 per run (+1 crystal based on the 5 crystals in ?-4), but getting 7 will be really nice though.

I may mix it up and alternate ?-8 (without doing SG) for the crystals with ?-5 + SG purely for its high yield of fireworks. I aim to get to 2k as soon as possible and focus on the next revival. :)

nazrin992
11-07-2016, 06:23 AM
Well, I just participate my first DF and on my way with the 2nd in less of an hour. This will be rough.

Drip
11-07-2016, 06:35 AM
interesting. Thank you.

What's the average amount of Life Crystals we can get from E-8 btw?

I'm mostly after the Life Crystals as well. But, since I already have 1,475 fireworks anyway, I don't really worry about reaching the 2,000 milestone, and could even imagine reaching 4k.

Mattress
11-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Well, I just participate my first DF and on my way with the 2nd in less of an hour. This will be rough.

Why? It's pretty simple.

MiqDoloran
11-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Phase 2 is around 24h away, so I'll just leave this here (originally from Discord and posted on the chat thread by noheart09 (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1615-chat-chit-fkg-world-128.html#post49538)).

OP can you stick this at the front of the thread? Don't want to keep looking through 200 replies. Unless this is pinned on Discord?

nazrin992
11-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Timing and all. Well, now that I have rearrange according to my schedule, I'm free to do the needed DF.

Along with getting more girls. This game is really generous with tickets.

Balkri
11-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Looks like e-6 + bonus stage will get you more fireworks per stamina, or at least faster.
But for crystals and fireworks e-7 is the way to go (if you don't want random nodes bothering)

Is basically the same as the 1° week but with better rates, just a bit better :/

Foyn
11-07-2016, 11:40 AM
hm are E5 Pests/Boss higher lvl than E4?

Wutan
11-07-2016, 11:43 AM
hm are E5 Pests/Boss higher lvl than E4?

Nope. E5 Bosses are the same lvl as E1 Bosses.
E8 Bosses are the same lvl as E4 Bosses.

Foyn
11-07-2016, 11:55 AM
oh nice, ty :o

Rupturez
11-07-2016, 12:09 PM
I really gotta step my firework farming up next phase. Only am around 600 fireworks atm.

Wutan
11-07-2016, 12:31 PM
I really gotta step my firework farming up next phase. Only am around 600 fireworks atm.

same i am at 735 Fireworks atm. But we should be able to get at least 2000 Fireworks.

Balkri
11-07-2016, 02:14 PM
1565 fireworks here... maybe I went to far with the farming during the weekend >_<

Raine
11-07-2016, 03:17 PM
OP can you stick this at the front of the thread? Don't want to keep looking through 200 replies. Unless this is pinned on Discord?

As Corintis is the OP, I'm hoping he'll be around soon to pin the image (http://i.imgur.com/CVDUqxV.png) to the first post as well.

same i am at 735 Fireworks atm. But we should be able to get at least 2000 Fireworks.

Broke 1,000 earlier. :D 4 or 5 full bars to go.

I'd be willing to get some extra though if only the rewards past 2,000 fireworks will give Level 100 manyus (which it wouldn't).

Distortedrealms
11-07-2016, 05:25 PM
The second phase will pay up more I am sure. I will step up my game then, I have to many knights to upgrade and the SG hunting is taking up all my time.

fate
11-07-2016, 07:32 PM
The second phase will pay up more I am sure. I will step up my game then, I have to many knights to upgrade and the SG hunting is taking up all my time.

Same for me. Right now I have like 150 fireworks lol

Corintis
11-07-2016, 07:50 PM
As Corintis is the OP, I'm hoping he'll be around soon to pin the image (http://i.imgur.com/CVDUqxV.png) to the first post as well.
Back, after a really nice nap.

DANzam111
11-07-2016, 10:22 PM
I'd like the Idol Wars crossover a lot more if the Dream Fests weren't completely absurd. You either go against an inactive team and auto win or a team filled with people 200 levels higher than you and instantly lose. Pretty poorly designed pvp function imo. The h-scenes and character designs are pretty cool but the game design is lacking.

Corintis
11-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Aaaand that's my 11th and final Dreamfest for a guaranteed, no question for error, 2 (5*) tickets. I'll take the free rewards, sure, but that's pretty much all this "Crossover Event" felt like for me, as it probably was for most of us.

Now that I got that outta the way, I wanna know when we're gonna have a REAL Crossover, like this Flower Knight: (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_(Dog%27s_Tooth_Violet))

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/6/64/Fkg14.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160928022859

nazrin992
11-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Aaaand that's my 11th and final Dreamfest for a guaranteed, no question for error, 2 (5*) tickets. I'll take the free rewards, sure, but that's pretty much all this "Crossover Event" felt like for me, as it probably was for most of us.

Now that I got that outta the way, I wanna know when we're gonna have a REAL Crossover, like this Flower Knight: (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_(Dog%27s_Tooth_Violet))

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/6/64/Fkg14.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160928022859

That Hanahime xover. That ability ;_;

It would be nice if Nutaku did something incredible like that but only in ideal world.

Balkri
11-07-2016, 11:22 PM
I would not mind a crossover of Flower Knights and Brave Girl Ravens... is not a bad game, and it feel more similar to FKG than Idol Wars :rolleyes:

nazrin992
11-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Finished 3rd DF, 7 more to go because MUST HAVE TICKET!

Wutan
11-08-2016, 03:24 AM

Same for me. I am happy i am finally done with the Crossover Part of the Event.

But i am sure it will go like this:

Your Tickets = 2 Water Lilys = Happiness :D
My Tickets = 2 Bipinnas = Burning Rage of the Nine Hells :mad:

I have predicted my last 5* Ticket so i am pretty sure i am gifted with the 3rd eye :p

nikonana
11-08-2016, 03:33 AM
I think DMM FKG have another collaboration, this time a new game featuring music? girls. Violin and stuff. Still on pre-reg gacha phase

Maintenance soon for 2nd phase, prepare for those gems and fireworks.

aphidsc
11-08-2016, 05:04 AM
Finished 3rd DF, 7 more to go because MUST HAVE TICKET!

Why are you after 10? Isn't it only 3 needed?

Zenithale
11-08-2016, 05:16 AM
Why are you after 10? Isn't it only 3 needed?
That's in fact 1, 3 and 7. So if we need to restart each time it should be 1+3+7 = 11 DF, but we need probably only 7.

- - - Updated - - -

(To be more clear, the first DF reward is a 4* Ticket, for 3 DF we get a 5* Ticket, and then, at 7 DF we get another 5* Ticket.)

aphidsc
11-08-2016, 05:36 AM
That's in fact 1, 3 and 7. So if we need to restart each time it should be 1+3+7 = 11 DF, but we need probably only 7.

- - - Updated - - -

(To be more clear, the first DF reward is a 4* Ticket, for 3 DF we get a 5* Ticket, and then, at 7 DF we get another 5* Ticket.)

Oh ok, I get you. Thanks.

Drip
11-08-2016, 06:00 AM

- - - Updated - - -

The banner below the game is a bit clearer (No idea if direct linking the image here works properly, otherwise just look on the Flower Girl page, it's all the way to the bottom of the banner:

http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner14.png

So,
First Dreamfest: 1x 4* ticket
Three more Dreamfests: 1x 5* ticket
Another three Dreamfests: 1x 5* ticket + 5x Silver Awards

nazrin992
11-08-2016, 06:26 AM
However, Discord has stated that you need to participate DF 7 times to get the 2nd ticket. This has been confusing to some people.

If you really want to be sure, do 11(1+3+7) times. SOme people said they can get away by doing 7 in total(means 1st to get amphys, 3rd to get ticket, 7th to get ticket and bonus).

Wutan
11-08-2016, 06:33 AM
However, Discord has stated that you need to participate DF 7 times to get the 2nd ticket. This has been confusing to some people.

I have participated 11 times cause i am a paranoid guy :rolleyes:

Well maybe i will get rewarded for those additional 4 DF :p

noheart09
11-08-2016, 06:48 AM
I have participated 11 times cause i am a paranoid guy :rolleyes:

Well maybe i will get rewarded for those additional 4 DF :p

did 13 df,the more the merrier :P

Wutan
11-08-2016, 06:58 AM
did 13 df,the more the merrier :P

Yeah i have also considered to do Dream Fests everday until the Event is over but i am not a huge Fan of Idol Wars so scratch that;D

Edit:

N1 i have jumped from 735 Fireworks to 1324 Fireworks (Thanks SG). I will get the 2000 Fireworks easily. That's good cause Edelweiss will arrive on Thursday :D

Balkri
11-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Today I did one run of every stage of the 2° phase, thanks to the "guide" in this thread I get 3 stars at first try in all of the 2° phase.
And got a bonus stage in all the 4 missions!

Mission acomplished :D

Wutan
11-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Today I did one run of every stage of the 2° phase, thanks to the "guide" in this thread I get 3 stars at first try in all of the 2° phase.
And got a bonus stage in all the 4 missions!

Mission acomplished :D

Yep that Guide was a Big Help. Cleared all Maps at the first try as well.

@Corintis and Roentgen

Thanks guys :)

Unregistered
11-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Do I have to play in the +18 IWZ to make the reward list work..? Or it just doesnt work either way?

noheart09
11-08-2016, 12:56 PM

@Corintis and Roentgen

same amount(700-1300) as you ^^ ,that giude i found on discord and posted in the main thread was really handy and thx to roentgen(i think) for posting it here for everyone too ^^.
ah so edelweiss,is so close? well i already got her but still need 2lv skills and equip slot.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I have to play in the +18 IWZ to make the reward list work..? Or it just doesnt work either way?

i think it shouldnt matter which one you play but,considering how things works with nutaku,i would do the 18+ for a sure strike

Rupturez
11-08-2016, 01:00 PM
same amount(700-1300) as you ^^ ,that giude i found on discord and posted in the main thread was really handy and thx to roentgen(i think) for posting it here for everyone too ^^.
ah so edelweiss,is so close? well i already got her but still need 2lv skills and equip slot.

- - - Updated - - -

i think it shouldnt matter which one you play but,considering how things works with nutaku,i would do the 18+ for a sure strike

That would be a bad case for me, I played all dream fests in the non adult version.

Wutan
11-08-2016, 01:02 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah All Hail to our Savior the Secret Garden :o

I would advise to use Google Chrom for Idol Wars instead of Internet Explorer btw. cause i get a stupid Message after i used Internet Explorer^^ Don't know about Firefox though.

Aidoru
11-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Maybe I missed the text somewhere and haven't been paying attention to my ingame presents but are the event rewards for the cross over awarded after the event date or as you complete them?

MachThreeSlug
11-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Maybe I missed the text somewhere and haven't been paying attention to my ingame presents but are the event rewards for the cross over awarded after the event date or as you complete them?

After the event.

Aidoru
11-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Ah thanks, was worried for nothing then.

Raine
11-08-2016, 03:46 PM
While loading the first map in Phase 2 (really took ages to load after clearing cache), I happened to fall asleep. Upon waking up at 4 am, I realized both my gather and stamina timers hadn't been running for the past six hours, much to my regret. That's an extra 20 stamina/hour and gathers I didn't even get to use as emergency in case of a botched 3* attempt. Thankfully took me single attempts every stage, or my morning would've been worse.

@Corintis and Roentgen

I couldn't exactly find it on Discord (probably buried deep in all that chatspeak), so I simply reposted noheart's image repost because it's more convenient (which also got buried in our chat thread because of the server downtime). :p Thanks to Corintis for pinning it on the front end as well.

Speaking of IW, I have also done crossover quests (including Dream Fest battles) on R18 mode as I thought only actions there would count due to the crossover interface not being available on PG mode. On my way to 11th DF at the 16:00 battle. I'd probably do one more after that and be done with it.

P.S. Vivaldi is masterrace, Wutan. ;) It doesn't seem to hog memory as much as Chrome does.

nazrin992
11-08-2016, 05:16 PM
I can recommend Opera. Vivaldi was made by ex-Opera CEO as well.

Unregistered
11-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Idol Wars is slower on Firefox. So yea, just use a Chromium-based browser of some sort (Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera post-12, etc).

nazrin992
11-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Hmm, this event is pretty easy. I have finished all the level and got more Gems.

And that will stop for now.

Corintis
11-08-2016, 10:54 PM
I couldn't exactly find it on Discord (probably buried deep in all that chatspeak), so I simply reposted noheart's image repost because it's more convenient (which also got buried in our chat thread because of the server downtime). :p Thanks to Corintis for pinning it on the front end as well.
And I simply took that repost Roetgen gave us and updated OP as the thread creator, so props to Noheart?

Your Tickets = 2 Water Lilys = Happiness :D
My Tickets = 2 Bipinnas = Burning Rage of the Nine Hells :mad:

I have predicted my last 5* Ticket so i am pretty sure i am gifted with the 3rd eye :p

Not to worry, I spent an extra 50 FGs I saved on my alt, used them on the Oncidium-Bride gacha and pulled one of those out in your place! Smooth sailing to your Crossover Ticket pulls!

nazrin992
11-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Nuke my Raid Boss please. Under 15 mins for it.

EDIT: Thank you:)

jessejames93
11-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Guys i majorly screwed up... I never read that i had to play Idol Wars Z...What can i do to maximize my gains for the 5 days i have to play. I never actually played this game and couldn't get into it, but i want the FKG rewards...

Corintis
11-09-2016, 02:33 AM
To get you through the tutorials and quests, mash that skip button. Repeat until you reach Lv.10. Also, peruse through 3 Harem scenes for some equipment gacha seeds.

Participate in 2 Dream Fests a day, winning is not actually required. If Dream Fest times are unfavorable to you, go to your Production menu/My Data at the top left corner of the screen to change it. If you've automatically been drawn into another player's Production/Guild, go independent and then change your Dream Fest times.

Wutan
11-09-2016, 02:48 AM
And I simply took that repost Roetgen gave us and updated OP as the thread creator, so props to Noheart?

Not to worry, I spent an extra 50 FGs I saved on my alt, used them on the Oncidium-Bride gacha and pulled one of those out in your place! Smooth sailing to your Crossover Ticket pulls!

@Noheart

Thank you too my friend. That Event Guide was really helpfull :)

@Corintis

Well i hope that the Event Ticket contains Evening Primrose so thank you for taking Bipinna from me ;)

If there is a Nerine Special Gacha tomorrow i will roll on Tuesday next week...Another Chance to get Evening Primrose, Justicia etc. :)