PDA

View Full Version : DMM Kamihime Project: SSR Awakening Predictions

Pages : [1] 2

J4fusion
10-25-2017, 09:08 AM
I'm doing this for fun. The next Awakening announcement is coming soon and I want to give and get opinions for now and future announcements.

I can't post link so know who already awaken and who all in the game on the DMM side is up to you

My Prediction, Micheal or Rapheal (if they are going in order somewhat); Brahma (if not)

what's yours predictions?

someuser825
10-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Hopefully a water or light one. Light is probably more likely as water got its first more recently.

I cannot discern any pattern or order to the way current ones have been released to be honest, so it's anyone's guess.

idunno
10-25-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm personally hoping for an awakening for Shiva. But my stomach tells me a light hime will be next. Most likely Michael, maybe Raphael.
Got no evidence of anything, just my guess

Inb4whales
10-25-2017, 10:35 AM
If your answer is NO, proceed to further questions below.
If answered YES in any of the questions proceed to wait a few months before you see the same element's awakening again.

1. Is the KH a limited time only like Summer Sol or Cao Cao? YES/NO (If answered YES here end the questions now. You won't see an awakening of them.)
2. Is the [insert element name] strong enough? YES/NO
3. Are the previous awakenings of that element strong enough to make that KH viable? YES/NO
4. Is the KH that you have in mind already a strong KH? YES/NO
5. Is the KH of your choice one of the earlier released KH? YES/NO
6. Is the KH used alot by the people who own them? YES/NO
7. Do they have a high chance of being voted top in the popularity vote? YES/NO

Congratulations. If you answered NO to all of them, chances are very high that they might be the next awakened KH.

J4fusion
10-25-2017, 10:50 AM
If your answer is NO, proceed to further questions below.
If answered YES in any of the questions proceed to wait a few months before you see the same element's awakening again.

1. Is the KH a limited time only like Summer Sol or Cao Cao? YES/NO (If answered YES here end the questions now. You won't see an awakening of them.)
2. Is the [insert element name] strong enough? YES/NO
3. Are the previous awakenings of that element strong enough to make that KH viable? YES/NO
4. Is the KH that you have in mind already a strong KH? YES/NO
5. Is the KH of your choice one of the earlier released KH? YES/NO
6. Is the KH used alot by the people who own them? YES/NO
7. Do they have a high chance of being voted top in the popularity vote? YES/NO

Congratulations. If you answered NO to all of them, chances are very high that they might be the next awakened KH.

going off these questions, Raiko would be the logical one cause all elements are strong except Thunder and Wind still. OP meter from greatest to least; Water, Light, Fire, Darkness, Wind, Thunder

Slashley
10-25-2017, 10:53 AM
I'm personally hoping for an awakening for Shiva. But my stomach tells me a light hime will be next. Most likely Michael, maybe Raphael.
Got no evidence of anything, just my guessWater has only had one Awakening so far, so that'd be my guess as well. Shiva is pretty much the only Water left who isn't absolutely batshit broken to begin with too, so.

Light as well, but then it's a complete free-for-all who will get it.

idunno
10-25-2017, 10:57 AM
Water has only had one Awakening so far, so that'd be my guess as well. Shiva is pretty much the only Water left who isn't absolutely batshit broken to begin with too, so.

Light as well, but then it's a complete free-for-all who will get it.

I believe Poseidon has a good chance to get an awakening as well, for the water himes. But the rest is too OP already, so I doubt they will get an awakening.

Unregistered
10-30-2017, 07:15 AM
Well, no one guessed Odin...

Slashley
10-30-2017, 08:13 AM
Indeed. But I'm glad that she got one, considering how underwhelming she was.

Now the question is... even though she's been buffed on JP already (like her self-def down went from -50% -> -30%)... is she STILL going to be underwhelming? She needs to get Satan treatment at least, in other words, a "wind res down" debuff so that people will use her.

J4fusion
10-30-2017, 04:36 PM
Interesting, Odin huh. I looked at her abilities again and saw she had a buff before her awakening which should have been a clue saying she is next or considered. But unlike some I was considering, I dont check her abilities to see if she needed it yet. But I see a pattern, a small one but a pattern nonetheless.

1) They dont go pass a certain point of girls and increase the bar every month(my guess, the marking at "Huster")
2) Water and Light will rarely be touch due to how strong they are(I explained this in my last reply.)

Now, keeping score of elements with awakening:
Fire = 3
Water = 1
Wind = 3
Thunder = 2
Dark = 3
Light = 1

Considering what I said here, what I said in the previous reply, and these numbers, safe to assume Thunder is next.

Alright guys!!!! Let's keep this post rolling. Post Predictions for next month now or later is up to you

Slashley
10-30-2017, 05:10 PM
Interesting, Odin huh. I looked at her abilities again and saw she had a buff before her awakening which should have been a clue saying she is next or considered.--Tons of SSR Hime got buffs around the same time as Odin did. They were just upping the disappointing ones.

Waniiii
10-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Uriel too had a buff before her awakening if Im not mistaken

J4fusion
10-31-2017, 02:42 PM
Uriel did. Here's the list of Kamihime who got a rework that's hasn't got an awakening yet.
-Acala
-Enma
-Eros
-Metatron
-Atum
-Shamas
-Mammon

Now, only 3 are above the barrier and 2 are Fire

Kitty
11-04-2017, 11:17 AM
this was a grid I made two months ago or so, mine and mr noobs predictions for the upcoming kami awakenings.. so far one of the ones I guessed, being odin, was awakened at the end of last month.
I pretty much just made up the skills based on what I thought would be a nice buff for them/ or similar to kami with same type (offense/healer, etc) and within realistic expectations, nothing too crazy.

https://i.imgur.com/dYsAt56.png

Michael may be awakened because she's another light kami, which awakened list is lacking. She is a balance type that makes it easier in battles to have a lot of burst attacks. Similar to Titania, brings buffs to the allies.
Raphael is the defense type but more debuff like Satan, useful for light team, with the same ATK debuff as Sol, but with another frame can be useful together.
Raiko is the thunder equivalent to Gaia. With the same 3rd Skill, there is no doubt for Raiko to be awakened. Thunder team are lacking on defensive/healing so it is priority.
Aphrodite is similar to Sol in small ways, healing debuff and healing in general, a buff for Aphrodite would be useful in water teams instead of keeping to use Sol in mixed element teams.
Odin is an under powered offense type who deals more damage when HP is low, also lowers her defense largely just for continuous attack 90% chance, an awakened version may have a lower defense buff to self making her survive longer even when burst heals 3K.
Osiris is a healer that could use a buff in healing, just 1100 while some unawakened SSR Kami are 1500, SR Brynhildr 1200, ignoring other abilities, this is a weak healing even if burst gauge up with it.
Nefits will be awakened in future, as Tyr and Air have been, and they have the same ability used in stun mode for maximum attack.

J4fusion
11-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Raiko is a high chance of being next, if not next at least within the 3 month window. Water and Light will be rarely touched. Sol was only touched cause of popularity. Osiris is a good fall back on my prediction due to her being the only healer for darkness.

WonderWaffle
11-06-2017, 12:49 PM
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%8C%96%E8%A6%9A%E9%86%92

Ifs following dmm's awakening list then heres the order

Slashley
11-06-2017, 01:18 PM
... I don't think you really read the thread. This thread is speculation on what's the next Awakening in Japan, not what's the next one here.

J4fusion
11-28-2017, 07:42 AM
Ok the next Awakening is tomorrow. place your predictions. i got Acala or Raiko.

Kitty
11-28-2017, 09:05 AM
probably gonna be Aphrodite

Unregistered
11-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Raiko imho

idunno
11-28-2017, 10:29 AM
Raiko or Poseidon probably

Slashley
11-28-2017, 10:34 AM
Just because I want to be wrong, I'll just say it'll be Mammon.

Kitty
11-28-2017, 10:38 AM
Aphrodite or... Enma, maybe her buffs can become 20% instead of 15% XD

idunno
11-28-2017, 11:32 AM
I believe they'll give thunder the third awakening and light/water their seconds before they start with the fourth awakenings for the elements

J4fusion
11-28-2017, 11:34 PM
Guess what everyone..... It's Brahma. Remember, My first post? Should have stuck with my first choices.

bigblackcock
11-28-2017, 11:53 PM
Guess what everyone..... It's Brahma. Remember, My first post? Should have stuck with my first choices.

it's as i saidin my union's discord, all my SSR kami are either confirmed to be awakened or getting confirmed lol

LeCrestfallen
11-29-2017, 05:58 AM
so is the awakening buff from brahma just the weird barrier thingy at the start of the battle, or does the japanese wiki simply does not have the new skills added yet?

Slashley
11-29-2017, 07:01 AM
If Brahma is has been out for only a few hours, then yes, there just isn't enough information yet. Wait a week and they'll have thoroughly explored her.

I doubt that Brahma can be saved in the extremely tight Thunder teams, though. She's probably still not fit for optimal groups, but Awakening is always nice for the people who happened to get her randomly.

Slashley
12-20-2017, 03:20 AM
Not exactly related to this topic, but on a slight offtopic, Thor can now be Awakened on Nutaku. They don't tell you, but they've been doing them one week early so far, so I thought why not now?

Anyway, we finally have a screenshot of the required materials:
This cost will be severely nerfed a couple of weeks after next Awakening (Susanoo), a bit before Svarog. Susanoo users may want to consider waiting.

MrTouchdown
12-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Well if you are talking about DMM as the title says, Brahma can be already awakened , i have it and it costs 3 draconic eyes. If you want to know which ones are awakenable in DMM i saw Sol, Odin, Titania, Satan, Svarog, Susanoo, Hades, Ea, Ares. Maybe there are more but those i have seen at least.

J4fusion
12-26-2017, 04:43 PM
It seems we didn't get our chance to debate who's next. It was announced over the weekend. Acala has Awaken. We couldn't do it regardless cause when I went to wiki for "research" for the event I noticed a spot for her week before they announce it.

So there you have it, Acala was the next.......

Inb4whales
01-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Svarog <br />
Ares <br />
Uriel <br />
Acala <br />
<br />
Gaia <br />
Titania <br />
Odin <br />
<br />
Tyr

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Metatron would be my guess for light, actually. Another one dimensional attacker, with a self-defense debuff that looks ripe to be removed (like Acala). Also received some buffs this year.

Aidoru
01-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Raphael is more useful than Michael and has always been more useful than her. I'm going to assume you don't use light. <br />
<br />
Regardless, a light SSR getting an awakening would be nice. From what I...

Saberborn
01-06-2018, 06:41 PM
For no particular reason I'm going to say Azazel.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 06:49 PM
Yea, Sol crushed the 1st anniversary popularity poll event. 1,679,759 votes, whereas the runner-up in SSR was Osiris at 1,085,478.
(SR's top 2 were Artemis at 1,349,545 and Bastet at 846,032. R's top 2 were Boreas at 907,197 and Konohana Sakuya at 862,620)

Laventale
01-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Raphael is more useful than Michael and has always been more useful than her. I'm going to assume you don't use light.

Regardless, a light SSR getting an awakening would be nice. From what I recall hearing, Sol only got one because of winning some popularity poll.

I mean, Sol is the flagship of this game, she appears pretty much everywhere (And she's even the logo of the Mobile ver. of the game).

If DDM didn't give her an awakening, then they fucking dumb.

Aidoru
01-07-2018, 07:37 AM
I mean, Sol is the flagship of this game, she appears pretty much everywhere (And she's even the logo of the Mobile ver. of the game).

If DDM didn't give her an awakening, then they fucking dumb.

Awakenings are given to himes that needed buffs and improvements to match up to other and new SSRs, not because they're poster girls for the game. Sol is already a great hime so she did not necessarily need one yet. Her receiving one as early as she did is most likely because of the poll mentioned above. Without it, she would most likely have never been the first light hime to get one cause the other SSRs light himes need more of a buff than she does.

J4fusion
01-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Here's the list of Kamihime who got a rework that's hasn't got an awakening yet.
-Acala
-Enma
-Eros
-Metatron
-Atum
-Shamas
-Mammon

Remember, this is list of girls who got buff. There are 7, well 6 now. Fire - 1, Thunder - 1, and the rest is light. So, a high chance light maybe targeted this cycle. Wind, Thunder, and Darkness going to have a random need a buff girl for this. I said thunder too because Mammon is below the margin and Atum will get her awakening before her due to time of release.

In Light, its either Raphael or Michael

If you think these 2 are getting it yet, you are fool. Metatron will be first unless they wait for the margin to extend then it Eros. It's all about who deserves it first among the light. As for who's next element wise, I say Darkness is due to how fast they hit the board. As for who, I will come back to that after some research.

Inb4whales
01-10-2018, 11:58 AM
If you think these 2 are getting it yet, you are fool. Metatron will be first unless they wait for the margin to extend then it Eros. It's all about who deserves it first among the light. As for who's next element wise, I say Darkness is due to how fast they hit the board. As for who, I will come back to that after some research.
Instead of resorting to insulting other people, why don't you make your argument to prove your point?

Sure Meta can have self DEF down debuff removed like Tyr and Acala upon AW but she is far from weak compared to plenty of other Lights who are most definitely in need of a buff.
Tyr needed the buff because her enemy DEF down is 10% garbage that can even be outclassed by mere SRs and her entire kit revolves around the boss being stunned.
Acala is in the same boat where her entire kit revolves around doing damage only during rage and reducing rage which is very situational as well.

Now look at Meta compared to Raph and Mic.
Raph - Needs to be a boss in rage to fully utilise her entire kit.
Charm has low proc rate (even lower than Thor's) and its not even as good as Thor's paralyze which upon landing guarantees a stun.
ATK down is the typical A frame and it doesn't even go up to the max limit of 20% that most SSRs usually have.
Her entire kit only hits single target making it very troublesome to use her properly in fights like Access quests, GO, Tower, etc.

Mic - Overall very balanced kit.
1st can hit multiple targets but there are plenty of KHs who can do the same and do it better and even add on powerful debuffs like Cthulu so there is room for improvement.
20 burst fill is good but that is it. Compare that to Asherah who does damage to ALL enemies and give +20 burst up to ALL your allies, meaning her kit already combines two of Mic's ability into one. Heck you don't even need to compare Mic with a different element. Compared that to meta who provides 10 to everyone else AND also do alot of damage I'd take Meta's self full burst over 20 burst anytime of the day.
While her light ATK up is a very unique buff but its only a 15% buff so there is room for improvement. Dark RST up is situational since many of Dark and Light mains tend to use these elements outside of their elemental advantage meaning there are situations where half of this ability will be pretty much completely useless.

Unregistered
01-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Remember this, among the buffs given out in the summer, Metatron was one of those who got some. Michael and Raphael didn't. Granted, Metatron's buffs weren't huge, but clearly she was considered to be underpowered while the other two weren't.

Raphael's A-frame atk debuff being 15% is fair given that it's paired with a % rage gauge reduction effect (Eros has 20% but it's stand alone) and doesn't have a noteworthy low rate of success (Kama's package of assorted debuffs). And since that's % reduction, it's an effect whose value scales up with tougher fights.
Overdrive orb removal at a solid hit rate is always handy utility.

Michael's... in a solid place, but I can't really say more than solid. +20 burst is nice, but its impact can vary wildly on the situation. Shingen builds would love it. Outside of Shingen, then it's a question of how much difference does that +20 burst actually make. Sometimes you want to burst on specific turns, and you may build up your burst meter in time without that skill anyway. Other times it's a lifesaver (worked out fantastically against Medusa, for example).
+light atk/+dark resist is basically mechanically alright against non-dark and very solid against dark. Because of how element resist buffs work, this is a skill fitting to be on an SSR.
Michael's basically in that place where I'd go, 'yea, she's SSR-level, but she's... just not a standout SSR'.
Having both Raphael and Michael, I'd easily kick out Michael first, unless I draw Eros, then I have to think about it.

Metatron's a Yet Another Attacker. The list of awakenings so far lean heavily in that direction.

Aidoru
01-10-2018, 04:35 PM
Instead of resorting to insulting other people, why don't you make your argument to prove your point?

Sure Meta can have self DEF down debuff removed like Tyr and Acala upon AW but she is far from weak compared to plenty of other Lights who are most definitely in need of a buff.
Tyr needed the buff because her enemy DEF down is 10% garbage that can even be outclassed by mere SRs and her entire kit revolves around the boss being stunned.
Acala is in the same boat where her entire kit revolves around doing damage only during rage and reducing rage which is very situational as well.

Now look at Meta compared to Raph and Mic.
Raph - Needs to be a boss in rage to fully utilise her entire kit.
Charm has low proc rate (even lower than Thor's) and its not even as good as Thor's paralyze which upon landing guarantees a stun.
ATK down is the typical A frame and it doesn't even go up to the max limit of 20% that most SSRs usually have.
Her entire kit only hits single target making it very troublesome to use her properly in fights like Access quests, GO, Tower, etc.

Mic - Overall very balanced kit.
1st can hit multiple targets but there are plenty of KHs who can do the same and do it better and even add on powerful debuffs like Cthulu so there is room for improvement.
20 burst fill is good but that is it. Compare that to Asherah who does damage to ALL enemies and give +20 burst up to ALL your allies, meaning her kit already combines two of Mic's ability into one. Heck you don't even need to compare Mic with a different element. Compared that to meta who provides 10 to everyone else AND also do alot of damage I'd take Meta's self full burst over 20 burst anytime of the day.
While her light ATK up is a very unique buff but its only a 15% buff so there is room for improvement. Dark RST up is situational since many of Dark and Light mains tend to use these elements outside of their elemental advantage meaning there are situations where half of this ability will be pretty much completely useless.

Whether it be Metatron, Raphael or Micheal getting the next awakening for light himes, I couldn't care about the order, but I feel like you're really look down on Raphael too much. Almost everything you've mentioned about Raphael is just nitpicking when many of them aren't even faults in the first place.

You can complain about Raphael being boss focused but I can complain that Micheal is awful because she's inferior for bossing. We don't need every single hime to be all-purpose. Being a boss focused hime is not an issue and is no way a fault for using Raphael, especially when it's only half of a single skill that is for bosses but in reality all her skills can be used on any mob. One skill simply loses half its effect if the enemy doesn't have a rage meter and in rage mode. Is Sol less useful if you don't need her cleanse or dispel? No. Why would Raphael be?

Dizzy is it own thing and paralyze is its own thing. There's no reason to compare Raphael to Thor when both play completely different, it'd be like saying SR dark Balor is better than Raphael her because she has a paralysis. I mean comparing Raphael to something like Satan or something sure, like Satan has an overdrive reduction, a -15% debuff and managed to an awakening, so Raphael could too but same applies to Metaton with comparison to Uriel who plays in a similar fashion, both got buff'd and she also has an awakening.

Raphael's atk down could use a boost but it in no way is a big issue and as mentioned above, dual effect. Regardless, there are other SSR's with -15% debuffs, don't make it sound as if all SSRs with a debuff have a -20% one aside from her, and with DMM at a -50% cap, it's easily achieved as many light main player most likely have Sol.

Saying she is troublesome because she is a single target hime is basically no different that the first point about saying she's boss focused.

Inb4whales
01-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Whether it be Metatron, Raphael or Micheal getting the next awakening for light himes, I couldn't care about the order, but I feel like you're really look down on Raphael too much. Almost everything you've mentioned about Raphael is just nitpicking when many of them aren't even faults in the first place.

You can complain about Raphael being boss focused but I can complain that Micheal is awful because she's inferior for bossing. We don't need every single hime to be all-purpose. Being a boss focused hime is not an issue and is no way a fault for using Raphael, especially when it's only half of a single skill that is for bosses but in reality all her skills can be used on any mob. One skill simply loses half its effect if the enemy doesn't have a rage meter and in rage mode. Is Sol less useful if you don't need her cleanse or dispel? No. Why would Raphael be?
Michael's entire kit can be unloaded onto a boss and still be fully useful. In case of Raph, you either need to delay some skills or use it only in certain circumstances to make the most out of her. And don't even compare Sol with Raph. Sol is clearly an overpowered KH who's utility way exceeds many even when her entire kit is not in use.

My reason for complaining about Raph is simple. She failed as a "defense" KH. Heck even Sol is a better defense KH than her.
ATK down 15% vs 20%, there is no questions asked. Sol wins.
% Rage meter depletion is a very niche use even on bosses/raid bosses since most people save up full burst for the boss rage before unloading it and forcing it into stun. Compare that to dispel which is invaluable and cleanse which is live saving at times.

Dizzy is it own thing and paralyze is its own thing. There's no reason to compare Raphael to Thor when both play completely different, it'd be like saying SR dark Balor is better than Raphael her because she has a paralysis. I mean comparing Raphael to something like Satan or something sure, like Satan has an overdrive reduction, a -15% debuff and managed to an awakening, so Raphael could too but same applies to Metaton with comparison to Uriel who plays in a similar fashion, both got buff'd and she also has an awakening.
You're clearly scrapping the bottom of the barrel here with your argument when you bring in Balor. Balor's paralyse have a ridiculously low proc rate that it might as well not even be there in the first place. Thor's paralyse on the other hand is a different story.

And the reason I'm comparing Raph and Thor is because:
1. They are both SSR.
2. Both abilities deals damage and apply a charm/paralyse respectively.
3. The goal of both debuffs is exactly the same; stun the enemy.

But clearly paralyse is without a doubt the superior debuff compared to charm due to its surefire lockdown. The ONLY complaint one could have is how short paralyse lasts with teams that require constant rebuffing but that clearly isn't the case with Light at the moment until New Year's Nike is available.
You, stating about charm and paralyse being its own thing is like comparing that a bicycle and a car are different. Of course they are, but nobody cares about a bicycle if the goal is to get somewhere faster.

Raphael's atk down could use a boost but it in no way is a big issue and as mentioned above, dual effect. Regardless, there are other SSR's with -15% debuffs, don't make it sound as if all SSRs with a debuff have a -20% one aside from her, and with DMM at a -50% cap, it's easily achieved as many light main player most likely have Sol.
It IS a big deal when you don't want your Soul to be a debuff bot or when your front line spots are limited with cores like Sol, Lightsuki, SSRtemis. If a player have access to all the SSRs in the game, no one in their right mind would put Raph in that last spot. Same goes to Michael as well but even IF a defensive kami is needed, people would easily opt to go Eros instead because while being a "balanced" KH, the defensive capabilities that she brings to the game far outweighs anything Raph can ever do as the quote-unquote "defense" KH.

Saying she is troublesome because she is a single target hime is basically no different that the first point about saying she's boss focused.
I'm saying she is far inferior to a good majority of the other Kamis because despite having the same rarity and pull rate as every other SSR KH (well we don't know the numbers for sure because the exact pull rates are never shown but I'm assuming it is) even among the "weak" light team, her abilities are far weaker than what other characters in the same rarity and element can bring.
My argument here is that Raph needs a buff. More that any of you originally though. And most of the time, they only way the Devs would do a HUGE buff is through AW.

sanahtlig
01-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Shiva needs a buff. She's an attacker who doesn't do much damage. Her main use at this point is killing trash. She needs more damage/utility against bosses. Adding a Burst gauge up effect to her ATK buff would be nice. That'd make her useful in Burst builds at least.

Aidoru
01-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Michael's entire kit can be unloaded onto a boss and still be fully useful. In case of Raph, you either need to delay some skills or use it only in certain circumstances to make the most out of her. And don't even compare Sol with Raph. Sol is clearly an overpowered KH who's utility way exceeds many even when her entire kit is not in use.

My reason for complaining about Raph is simple. She failed as a "defense" KH. Heck even Sol is a better defense KH than her.
ATK down 15% vs 20%, there is no questions asked. Sol wins.
% Rage meter depletion is a very niche use even on bosses/raid bosses since most people save up full burst for the boss rage before unloading it and forcing it into stun. Compare that to dispel which is invaluable and cleanse which is live saving at times.

You're critizing her because of her hime type? Really? Then just think of her as a tricky? Because it really doesn't matter what 'type' the game categorizes her as it has no functionalities other than being vanity words.

Sol is used here as an example of whether or not she'd be less useful if a fraction of her skills take no effect. An example and nothing more. If you wanted, go and replace her with any of the many other SSRs with skills that don't get used outside of situational scenarios, because there are plenty and this is the complaint you're making here with Raphael with a half of a single one of her skills and even then, all your examples of her rage reduction is just just nitpicking at what her skill couldn't be used on against and ignoring all the what it could be. There's plenty of bosses that don't involve raids and even then, raids can be solo-d.

You're clearly scrapping the bottom of the barrel here with your argument when you bring in Balor. Balor's paralyse have a ridiculously low proc rate that it might as well not even be there in the first place. Thor's paralyse on the other hand is a different story.

And the reason I'm comparing Raph and Thor is because:
1. They are both SSR.
2. Both abilities deals damage and apply a charm/paralyse respectively.
3. The goal of both debuffs is exactly the same; stun the enemy.

But clearly paralyse is without a doubt the superior debuff compared to charm due to its surefire lockdown. The ONLY complaint one could have is how short paralyse lasts with teams that require constant rebuffing but that clearly isn't the case with Light at the moment until New Year's Nike is available.
You, stating about charm and paralyse being its own thing is like comparing that a bicycle and a car are different. Of course they are, but nobody cares about a bicycle if the goal is to get somewhere faster.

Thor is not a good comparison to Raphael as I already mentioned and plays nothing like Raphael. What you're doing here is trying to force a comparison using extremely minor details. This is why I used a Balor as a poor example in the same sense you're using. Using your own analogy, all you're doing is comparing the speed of two vehicles while ignoring every other utilities one has over the other.

It IS a big deal when you don't want your Soul to be a debuff bot or when your front line spots are limited with cores like Sol, Lightsuki, SSRtemis. If a player have access to all the SSRs in the game, no one in their right mind would put Raph in that last spot. Same goes to Michael as well but even IF a defensive kami is needed, people would easily opt to go Eros instead because while being a "balanced" KH, the defensive capabilities that she brings to the game far outweighs anything Raph can ever do as the quote-unquote "defense" KH.

If a player had all himes but Eros, then Raphael would obviously be next in line. That's the point we're making here. This was never a comparison between Eros, Raphael and Micheal, it's Raphael, Micheal and Metatron. And of those 3, it would be obvious they would use Raphael with the team you've listed if Eros was not an option.

I'm saying she is far inferior to a good majority of the other Kamis because despite having the same rarity and pull rate as every other SSR KH (well we don't know the numbers for sure because the exact pull rates are never shown but I'm assuming it is) even among the "weak" light team, her abilities are far weaker than what other characters in the same rarity and element can bring.
My argument here is that Raph needs a buff. More that any of you originally though. And most of the time, they only way the Devs would do a HUGE buff is through AW.

My post was nothing about her needing a buff or not. It'd be easy to complain that every original/old SSR needs a buff, heck I even agreed I wouldn't mind her atk down getting buffed (but also said I don't find it a major issue). My post was directed towards your excessive need to constantly target her as if she's inferior to the original 3 of the discussion, despite the fact that she offers much more than them.

Inb4whales
01-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Then what is the point of even categorising them (apart form having gacha sales) in the first place? <br />
The Devs were clearly trying to look smart by trying to make a KH that relies on debuffing...

Aidoru
01-12-2018, 09:20 PM
As I said, it's vanity at this point. Unless they have some kind of hidden system where you get bonuses for using certain hime type combinations, it's meaningless to use it as a factor for this...

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 09:46 PM
As far as I'm aware, classification only actually matters for certain Guild Order missions. They basically ask you to win with at least X number of Y type kamihime, or with at least 1 of every type. So yea, types were basically just vanity for nearly 1.5 years.

Oh, yea, some tower quest missions also ask for similar things. But there's only been one tower quest type event so far and it's been a month since.

J4fusion
01-13-2018, 11:17 PM
OK why do it feel like this going way off topic from a normal and simple prediction. From what I'm seeing, this turn from "I hope Raphael get awaken" to "this is why I hate Raphael and she need that awakening, ASAP" While true my words was a bit hash(my apologies), but your feelings towards Raphael is even more hash as if she hasn't done anything for a team or worth using.

LeCrestfallen
01-14-2018, 07:08 AM
Raphael is cute, so who cares ~~

Personal hope, awakening for metatron.

J4fusion
01-28-2018, 09:44 PM
I believe tomorrow the day. Let's have a good, clean answer. Debates are over till after the reveal, time to choose.

I have Metatron or Enma on this one.

Laventale
01-28-2018, 10:08 PM
Awakening for metatron.

Yes please, pulled her this week and she's faily weak.

Slashley
02-22-2018, 12:37 AM
I uploaded the previous Awakening costs in this thread, might as well post the new ones too.

Thread dig!

JStar
02-22-2018, 01:03 AM
Oh, good! This means I can go ahead and Awaken Gaia now! :bgrin:

J4fusion
02-27-2018, 11:11 PM
I guess I was wrong. Michael is Awaken

Kastro
02-27-2018, 11:57 PM
Until I get to nutaku, it's going to be kind of a life ... aah, it all consumes me
At least the design looks beautiful.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 10:08 AM
Huh, pretty weird considering that Michael's in an alright place and Metatron is bad. Guess Metatron's forsaken. Or was Light in a position to need a decent SSR buffed instead of a bad one?
(works out for me as Michael's the one I have :P)

Looks like Michael's being honed into a beast at burst generation. With a 25% dark resist buff that gets its cooldown lowered to match the damage cuts you'd see on Joan/Raiko/Gaia/Snow Raph.

sanahtlig
02-28-2018, 10:10 AM
I'm curious what this "バースト性能UP" is. Athirat's buff is worded differently, which means it must be a different type of buff.

In any case, looks like the devs are trying to strengthen Light's capability to run Burst builds. This buff will put it nearly on par with Wind looks like.

Laventale
02-28-2018, 12:33 PM
I guess I was wrong. Michael is Awaken

Michael is strong enough for her to not receive any awakenings.

Man, what the fuck...

Marigold
02-28-2018, 12:42 PM
Awakenings aren't a mean of balance.
Do you think Gaia or Svarog needed an Awakening? Don't think that way, it's not how things work; if so the first Kamihime Awakenings would've been Acala and Ares lol.

Aidoru
02-28-2018, 02:18 PM
I'm going to assume the JP wiki hasn't updated all her skills yet because if not, it doesn't seem like much of an improvement towards her regular skills. The additional +20 party burst gauge when bursting seems nice though, in addition to her other +20 party burst gauge skill.

Do you think Gaia or Svarog needed an Awakening? Don't think that way, it's not how things work; if so the first Kamihime Awakenings would've been Acala and Ares lol.

You can think of that in reverse and question why Uriel got an awakening before Amaterasu or look at water and question why Ea is the only water SSR to have gotten one. There may not have been any official reasons for awakening order but one can easily speculate 'balance' plays a part in it.

Marigold
02-28-2018, 05:31 PM
You can assume it is completely random, it wouldn't make sense otherwise or would it?
•Svarog gets one before Acala, Ares
•Gaia gets one before Azazel, Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Odin
•Ehem, Sol gets one before Michael or Metatron, right?
"Balancing".

Aidoru
02-28-2018, 05:32 PM
You can assume it is completely random, it wouldn't make sense otherwise or would it?
Ehem, Sol gets one before Michael or Metatron, right?
"Balancing".

As I've been told by others on these forums, Sol got one because she won the very first popularity poll, that's it. So she's the only exception.

J4fusion
03-01-2018, 11:30 AM

Very true with that said water way too far behind. Shiva fans might get their wish even thou it's bittersweet.

Marigold
03-01-2018, 11:54 AM
With how many overpowered SSR's Water have I don't think many need an Awakening compared to other attributes, maybe Aphrodite, Shiva and Poseidon?
For those three water has Nike Unleashed, Cthulhu, Ryu-Oh, Snow Raphael, and they all can be treated as "Water Cores"

If I were to be a fair Dev in DMM I'd fix Thunder, that yes is better with Mammon but nothing to be proud of...

Ikki
03-01-2018, 01:11 PM
With how many overpowered SSR's Water have I don't think many need an Awakening compared to other attributes, maybe Aphrodite, Shiva and Poseidon?
For those three water has Nike Unleashed, Cthulhu, Ryu-Oh, Snow Raphael, and they all can be treated as "Water Cores"

If I were to be a fair Dev in DMM I'd fix Thunder, that yes is better with Mammon but nothing to be proud of...

Theres nothing to fix in thunder right now in dmm (baal+mammon lol), its one of the strongest elements along with fire, on the opposite side water is one of the worst with the least dmg potential, water is indeed in need of an awakening asap to even compete.

Slashley
03-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Theres nothing to fix in thunder right now in dmm (baal+mammon lol),--What.

Baal doesn't seem good at all, how exactly is she any good?

Ikki
03-01-2018, 02:46 PM
What.

Baal doesn't seem good at all, how exactly is she any good?

30% thunder rst down.

Slashley
03-01-2018, 03:01 PM
30% thunder rst down.Yes, lasts for 90 seconds with an extremely long cooldown. Plus, if you already have Mammon, then it's effectively just something to give you better success rate with debuffs.

Although I guess it does open up the possibility of not using Dartagnan (which hurts Mammon a lot). But then your Atk debuffs suck and you absolutely need to micromanage a short debuff to perfection all the time or you'll do no damage.

LeCrestfallen
03-01-2018, 03:01 PM
it got only half the duration of regular debuffs, with 90 seconds. she might reset her skill cooldowns, but its still a huge punch in the dick.

blubbergott
03-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Yes, lasts for 90 seconds with an extremely long cooldown. Plus, if you already have Mammon, then it's effectively just something to give you better success rate with debuffs.

Well, she can reset all her abilities every 8 turns, so it's probably not that bad. And watching awakened brahma double and triple attack with 200k+ just looks disgustingly broken on videos.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Yes, lasts for 90 seconds with an extremely long cooldown. Plus, if you already have Mammon, then it's effectively just something to give you better success rate with debuffs.

Although I guess it does open up the possibility of not using Dartagnan (which hurts Mammon a lot). But then your Atk debuffs suck and you absolutely need to micromanage a short debuff to perfection all the time or you'll do no damage.

Ugh you just use the debuff and your skills, you reset them and leave the thunder rst without using until you need it again and there you go, not every kh needs to have a braindead kit, i didnt even mention how broken aw brahma is with the stamina thing, but i guess its better to pass on a 30% thunder rst down and cover the def downs with snipe and ambush lul (sarcasm btw).

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Oh, speaking of awakened Brahma:
When she bursts, does the damage get dealt first, then she gets the ousei/vigorous buff, or does she get buffed first so the burst would benefit from it?

Slashley
03-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Well, she can reset all her abilities every 8 turns, so it's probably not that bad. And watching awakened brahma double and triple attack with 200k+ just looks disgustingly broken on videos.Yes, she has guaranteed combo 5/8 turns. Meanwhile, compare to SSR Cybele who has guaranteed combo 100% of turns... while also providing a debuff.

Brahma has to fight for her slot in Thunder teams. She is powerful when Awakened sure, but I'd see primary use being her -30% self damage cut which is up 5/6 turns. That just makes her insanely tanky.
Ugh you just use the debuff and your skills, you reset them and leave the thunder rst without using until you need it again and there you go, not every kh needs to have a braindead kit, --Micromanagement slows things down. Slowing things down is not only annoying, but also makes things more likely to go wrong.

Also, the usage of Baal's debuff goes like:
Turn 1: Use debuff
Turn 1: Reset CD
Turn 5: Use debuff
Turn 8: Reset CD
Turn 10: use debuff
Turn 15: oh fuck debuff isn't ready yet
Turn 16: Reset CD
Turn 16: use debuff
Turn 21: oh fuck debuff isn't anywhere near ready, I guess there goes the DPS!

You can wait a couple of turns at 16 instead of resetting right away, but then your DPS takes a dip at that point instead. Either way, you lose time to micromanagement while still not getting 100% uptime. Sure, if you're doing content where you can just auto for five turns in a row with zero risk involved (like back when -70% Atk debuff Accessory quests were a thing) then that's hardly a problem. But in such content, you don't need to use anything at all, really.
but i guess its better to pass on a 30% thunder rst down and cover the def downs with snipe and ambush lul (sarcasm btw).Well, the simple fact is, that way is more damage output, less damage taken AND less micromanagement. So... yeah. Sounds good to me.

Also, I don't think you understand how Mammon works. Her primary function is to give C Def down, but her secondary function is to deal ridiculous amounts of damage thanks to her passive which she gains from Snatch stacks. And her third function is her nuke which requires Snatch stacks as well. So, if you're dropping Dartagnan, you drop Mammon to nothing but a C Def down Hime. There's a reason why Dartagnan is the go-to Soul of Thunder builds, and I don't really see Baal having a slot if you have access to Mammon.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Turn 21 what? nothing else to add, you are too outdated on stuff specially on thunder, baal actually replaces mammon cause d'art mammon loses in dmg vs the new thunder setup (baal morgan/shingen brahma aphro), but keep playing the stalling game stacking atk downs if that works for you while others kill stuff in a few turns by dealing dmg how its supposed to be.

sanahtlig
03-01-2018, 05:39 PM
baal actually replaces mammon cause d'art mammon loses in dmg vs the new thunder setup (baal morgan/shingen brahma aphro)
Your build has a limited kamihime in it, which means it'll only work for whales.

Thunder players relying on Baal have to play very quickly to avoid their key debuff falling off in long battles. In general, you have to play in 7-8T cycles, and 1-2T per cycle may be auto-attacks at highly reduced damage. And since you're probably not running Mordred, if Baal's debuff misses then there's a good chance your DEF debuff will also miss, and then your damage collapses. It goes along with the Thunder theme of high risk / high reward, which is generally sub-optimal for farming (where reliability is preferred; you don't want to spend limited resources on a defeat).

I'm holding off on incorporating kamihime introduced August 2017 or later on DMM into my builds because I want to see how Nutaku handles the 2nd Miracle ticket. That'll give some insight into where the cutoffs will be for later Miracle tickets, which is important for build planning.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 05:42 PM
And since you're probably not running Mordred, if Baal's debuff misses then there's a good chance Ambush will also miss,

Why would you even run ambush instead of snipe if you already have baal covering 30% smh.

sanahtlig
03-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Why would you even run ambush instead of snipe if you already have baal covering 30% smh.
I replaced "Ambush" with the more generic "DEF down". Either way the point stands, as whatever debuff you run on your Soul, it's likely to miss without a source of affliction / elemental resistance down.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 06:08 PM
I replaced "Ambush" with the more generic "DEF down". Either way the point stands, as whatever debuff you run on your Soul, it's likely to miss without a source of affliction / elemental resistance down.

Baal gives you the resist down, so considering what you are saying, all the teams that dont run mord for vof are suboptimal cause they have higher chance of failing debuffs, interesting, lemme ask to some dmm players if they run mord, if what you are saying is right that is (im sure you know the answer so theres no need to).

PS: everyone knows mord after soul weapons are implemented becomes a suboptimal soul, so your builds relying on her just shows that those are aimed to suboptimal players too.

sanahtlig
03-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Baal gives you the resist down, so considering what you are saying, all the teams that dont run mord for vof are suboptimal cause they have higher chance of failing debuffs
That's a logical fallacy of inference. I'll let you puzzle out where the error in your reasoning is.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 06:23 PM
That's a logical fallacy. I'll let you puzzle out where the error in your reasoning is.

Im fine with my teams, dunno if your builds kill AQ final boss in 4 turns, cause my teams do, you just contradict yourself saying that aphro in thunder is for whales and then saying that your "builds" rely on the outcomes of miracle tickets (those arent free btw, so your builds are whale oriented too (?) damn the reasoning), just keep relying on mord and doing suboptimal dmg.

sanahtlig
03-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Im fine with my teams, dunno if your builds kill AQ final boss in 4 turns, cause my teams do, you just contradict yourself saying that aphro in thunder is for whales and then saying that your "builds" rely on the outcomes of miracle tickets (those arent free btw, so your builds are whale oriented too (?) damn the reasoning), just keep relying on mord and doing suboptimal dmg.
I'm not sure why you're incapable of arguing without relying on logical fallacies. If you want to have an actual discussion rather than a verbal slugging match, try listening to what others have to say rather than blindly punching strawmen. If at some point you do become interested in what I have to say, I'll be around.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 06:44 PM
I'm not sure why you're incapable of arguing without relying on logical fallacies. If you want to have an actual discussion rather than a verbal slugging match, try listening to what others have to say rather than blindly punching strawmen. If at some point you do become interested in what I have to say, I'll be around.

"Your build has a limited kamihime in it, which means it'll only work for whales." then "I want to see how Nutaku handles the 2nd Miracle ticket. That'll give some insight into where the cutoffs will be for later Miracle tickets, which is important for build planning" ok? so limited khs in a team -> whale, buying miracle tickets for team planning -> non whale, got it, amazing reasoning btw.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:35 PM

Calm down you 3D pussy slaying beta weeaboo, for beginners the team of your banner is a shit fest, I'd argue that you must use a pot to clear stage 4, what are you boasting about? DMM? Go back there then I mean, you aren't smart enough to come down to your own conclusions and have to ask people there anyways.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Calm down you 3D pussy slaying beta weeaboo, for beginners the team of your banner is a shit fest, I'd argue that you must use a pot to clear stage 4, what are you boasting about? DMM? Go back there then I mean, you aren't smart enough to come down to your own conclusions and have to ask people there anyways.

Oh look a random attacks, up to you to believe it or not, i as well as many nutaku veterans clear AQ 4 without any issues (something you may struggle i think? im sorry if you do), if by pot you mean elixir, no, i dont even heal myself during those runs cause as i said last boss dies in 4 turns, maybe you arent used to actually deal dmg, but anyways i just said that i would ask the dmm players as sarcasm, cause of course most teams dont even bother with mord cause her soul weapon is literally garbage, meanwhile morgan, shingen and hercules are op af.

LeCrestfallen
03-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Before this is getting more stupid.

The logic fallacy that was mentioned was the fact, that you won't run mordred (or any other soul) with VoF to increase the chance of debuffs working.
IF baal's ele weakness debuff misses, this means all the other debuffs afterwards have also a high chance of missing. You literally treatet it as if the ele down debuff was already applied. Anything that came afterwards was pointless. Its a risky gamble that might very well screw your chance to clear hard content in this very moment.

Well doesn't matter to me, i don't like thunder, i won't go thunder. Not my problem.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Before this is getting more stupid.

The logic failure that was mentioned was the fact, that you won't run mordred (or any other soul) with VoF to increase the chance of debuffs working.
IF baal's ele weakness debuff misses, this means all the other debuffs afterwards have also a high chance of missing. You literally treatet it as if the ele down debuff was already applied. Anything that came afterwards was pointless. Its a risky gamble that might very well screw your chance to clear hard content in this very moment.

Well doesn't matter to me, i don't like thunder, i won't go thunder. Not my problem.

Then why even run debuffs? they all can miss, its a stupid statement whoever you look at it, thats why i treated it as such "hurr durr but if this debuff misses this other debuff can miss too", no matter how you look at it its completely dumb cause all teams run debuffs and all of them can miss outside union events.

Saberborn
03-01-2018, 08:43 PM
Your build has a limited kamihime in it, which means it'll only work for whales.

I guess this depends on what you define as a whale, but limited are for only whales? Okay, maybe what I'm going to suggest is a bit out there but my plan to get thunder Aphrodite and/or Dark Amaterasu next December/January by just saving all my jewels (at 20K now.... maybe 120K by then). I figure if I pay a bit here and there and am patient I should be able to pick up what I need. Buying all the SSR guaranteed tickets and all miracle tickets (so maybe I'm a whale?). That way I don't need to whale for any of the limited girls... That said, since I'm willing to pay in this game and willing to save jewels that long if I do happen to fail maybe I would just end up whaling in the end... lol.

LeCrestfallen
03-01-2018, 08:43 PM
Then why even run debuffs? they all can miss, its a stupid statement whoever you look at it, thats why i treated it as such "hurr durr but if this debuff misses this other debuff can miss too", no matter how you look at it its completely dumb cause all teams run debuffs and all of them can miss outside union events.

Did you actually read what sanahtlig wrote?

Yes debuffs can miss, that happens. Part of the game. Nothing is absolute.
The problem is, the HEAVY relience on this one single debuff. If this one single debuff misses, all your damage collapses, a high risk of your following debuffs not applying, and worst case ending the run in this very moment. This is a very real concern, which you simply treatet as not a big deal.

It is an extremely risky gamble to take. Its not so bad if you have several sources of def down/atk down, or your grid is strong enough to bulldoze through despite missing debuffs, but thats not an option for everyone.

Well, not my problem, feel free to discuss this between yourselfes.

I guess this depends on what you define as a whale, but limited are for only whales? Okay, maybe what I'm going to suggest is a bit out there but my plan to get thunder Aphrodite and/or Dark Amaterasu next December/January by just saving all my jewels (at 20K now.... maybe 120K by then). I figure if I pay a bit here and there and am patient I should be able to pick up what I need. Buying all the SSR guaranteed tickets and all miracle tickets (so maybe I'm a whale?). That way I don't need to whale for any of the limited girls... That said, since I'm willing to pay in this game and willing to save jewels that long if I do happen to fail maybe I would just end up whaling in the end... lol.

yeah saying that limited edition is only for whales was not really accurate. You can get those with luck or just simply saving up for them beforehand. i agree on that one.
But there are a lot of "whales" out there that threw hundreds, if not even thousand of dollars into those gachas to get those limited himes.

sanahtlig
03-01-2018, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure why I'm still discussing this, but since there's at least one reasonable person still participating:
An inference to other situations, based on one situation, holds only when the premises of that situation are satisfied by other situations. In other words: apples and oranges. In this case, Thunder--and this Thunder build in particular--has unique strengths and weaknesses. In my builds, I try to push essential debuffs onto kamihime, whose abilities tend to have higher accuracy rate (especially SSR kamihime with accessories) than Soul debuffs; this Thunder build relies on a Soul debuff. Other builds can also reliably make use of Sphinx (after the 9T CD), whereas this particular Thunder build cannot. Elemental advantage builds can land debuffs reliably even without additional help; this build relies on limited kamihime, so one can presume that this wouldn't be used as part of a typical elemental advantage build.

But this is all rather moot because people that treat discussions as slugging matches aren't actually interested in what others have to say, but rather why they're right and others are wrong. That's why I don't have much interest in continuing to respond to his strawmen arguments.

sanahtlig
03-01-2018, 09:03 PM
It takes about 19 10-rolls ($570 or 57k jewels) to have a good chance at landing a given SSR kamihime right now with the 15x appearance bonus. Sure, you can save jewels for a really long time and have a pretty good chance, but you're still at the mercy of RNG. It could take 57k jewels; it could also take 200k if you're unlucky. Counting on a particular limited SSR to round out a build you've been working on for 6 months or more is pretty dangerous; you could trap yourself into a situation where you're desperately throwing away unlimited amounts of money. Compare this to spending 3x $50 on Miracle tickets and/or $50 a month on SSR kamihime tickets (with no expectation of a particular result).

That's why I don't currently incorporate limited kamihime into the majority of my builds. If there's demand I'll certainly consider it however.

Ikki
03-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Did you actually read what sanahtlig wrote?

Yes debuffs can miss, that happens. Part of the game. Nothing is absolute.
The problem is, the HEAVY relience on this one single debuff. If this one single debuff misses, all your damage collapses, a high risk of your following debuffs not applying, and worst case ending the run in this very moment. This is a very real concern, which you simply treatet as not a big deal.

It is an extremely risky gamble to take. Its not so bad if you have several sources of def down/atk down, or your grid is strong enough to bulldoze through despite missing debuffs, but thats not an option for everyone.

Its not risky, debuffs are there to help you, not to make your team strong, if you rely on your debuffs too much, you are doing things wrong, what makes your team strong is your grid, and yes having a strong grid is an option for everyone, cause theres no need to whale to have a strong grid that can faceroll actual content, if you think im wrong take a look at dysnomia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U9r_Sv6tY8&t=442s rely on debuffs instead of your grid and you will fail miserably like this guy (dysnomia is almost inmune to debuffs before you ask).

Saberborn
03-01-2018, 11:32 PM
It takes about 19 10-rolls ($570 or 57k jewels) to have a good chance at landing a given SSR kamihime right now with the 15x appearance bonus. Sure, you can save jewels for a really long time and have a pretty good chance, but you're still at the mercy of RNG. It could take 57k jewels; it could also take 200k if you're unlucky. Counting on a particular limited SSR to round out a build you've been working on for 6 months or more is pretty dangerous; you could trap yourself into a situation where you're desperately throwing away unlimited amounts of money. Compare this to spending 3x $50 on Miracle tickets and/or $50 a month on SSR kamihime tickets (with no expectation of a particular result).

That's why I don't currently incorporate limited kamihime into the majority of my builds. If there's demand I'll certainly consider it however.

You do have a good point... nothing is guaranteed regarding limited. Praying I'll at least get Thunder Aphrodite. If I don't I doubt I'll whale.... I tried that for a short while with Belial and after 40,000 NG enough was enough.

Slashley
03-02-2018, 12:03 AM
-- you just contradict yourself saying that aphro in thunder is for whales and then saying that your "builds" rely on the outcomes of miracle tickets (those arent free btw, so your builds are whale oriented too (?) damn the reasoning),--Miracle tickets are 50 bucks each, so 200 bucks a year. Compared to 500-2000+ dollars EACH limited Hime, the scale is... quite different.
Its not risky, debuffs are there to help you, not to make your team strong, if you rely on your debuffs too much, you are doing things wrong, --Literally the only element that can have some success is without debuffs is Fire, due to Svarog and Uriel having the few buffs in this game worth casting. Even then Fire relies on debuffs. You're literally doing double damage with them, after all.

By the way, if you're going to reply this much, could I ask you to please type with proper grammar? Also, please spoiler your signature - it is quite huge. Thank you!

Saberborn
03-02-2018, 12:45 AM
Also Ikki, not sure why you have your team proudly displayed in your signature. You don't have Amaterasu and you're using Agni, why? Grats on leveling Awakened Svarog so quickly I guess...?

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 01:14 AM
Also Ikki, not sure why you have your team proudly displayed in your signature. You don't have Amaterasu and you're using Agni, why? Grats on leveling Awakened Svarog so quickly I guess...?

He doesn't have Amaterasu, he runs a shitty girl like Acala or Ares, he runs Uriel while having zero debuff support, healing or anything, doesn't have Brynhilder.

His team Is a joke he defends this saying that he has a good grid, everyone has a good grid...
Congratulations for him since she's probably flexing on the only weak sauce SSR he has, probably doesn't even have a full decent team.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Forgot to add, that's his main, god forbids he shows his worst one. But he's apparently one whose expertise on the game extends over two servers and he only excels in the topic: 'saying random nuisance without facts to back it out and defending his argument behind elementary school insults'.

Ikki
03-02-2018, 02:38 AM
He doesn't have Amaterasu, he runs a shitty girl like Acala or Ares, he runs Uriel while having zero debuff support, healing or anything, doesn't have Brynhilder.

His team Is a joke he defends this saying that he has a good grid, everyone has a good grid...
Congratulations for him since she's probably flexing on the only weak sauce SSR he has, probably doesn't even have a full decent team.

I dont have a need to highlight all my teams with its respective grids, its just pointless, and if you think you need bryn in a proper fire team, then you are indeed clueless, i would advice you to play the game instead of spouting nonsense, apparently you are blind too cause gawain covers the 40% def , i would gladly use ammy if i had her along with mars (since im saving for her, hopefully i get her), next time do your research before coming here, bryn is a must for weak af users like you, i dont use her cause i dont need too, she was a dps loss for my team and her heal is useless for me, agni works better with her fire atk buff to oneshot AQ with my fb on last boss and easier clear on the first wave mobs, hope this explanation works for you unless you are as dumb as i think and you wont get it.

PS: Whos Brynhilder btw?

You don't have Amaterasu and you're using Agni, why?

Was trying agni for her buff to push my fb a bit, just testing numbers, but the diff isnt that big so ill prob go back to another unit like raguel bryn or raga, unless i get lucky on the next spotlight and i get mars or ammy.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 02:50 AM
Did I hit a nerve? You even changed your shameful banner, adorable.
For one, I don't care about your personal beliefs nor was talking to you, all I was saying was the truth, anyways, good luck reaching -40% attack oh wait you can't, then good luck with black propaganda, wait you can't extend overdrive or remove meters.
Since healing is out of the question "it's a damage per turn loss" (also no dps smirk here, this is no MMORPG) then I'll assume you run a full assault grid, what are you at then like 6000 HP? Good luck in 'Guild quest order', that ain't no easy type 4 accessory quest milestone.
Talk to me about how much of a "pro" you are when you hit for 48-55k on normal hits against an off attribute ragnarok kiddo.

Ikki
03-02-2018, 03:16 AM
Good luck in 'Guild quest order', that ain't no easy type 4 accessory quest milestone.
Talk to me about how much of a "pro" you are when you hit for 48-55k on normal hits against an off attribute ragnarok kiddo.

Guild Order is hard for you? I thought you would mention Tower since thats the hard content in dmm right? proper players farm world ragnaroks and GO like nothing, good to know that you struggle in them, no need to take you seriously then, and i changed my signature cause slash was right it was big af, anyways, good luck to you on Tower, you will need it apparently lul.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 03:31 AM
Guild Order is hard for you? I thought you would mention Tower since thats the hard content in dmm right? proper players farm world ragnaroks and GO like nothing, good to know that you struggle in them, no need to take you seriously then, and i changed my signature cause slash was right it was big af, anyways, good luck to you on Tower, you will need it apparently lul.

I'm not well versed on current DMM content since well I actually have a life and this is the only game I play, you sound pitifull at the moment and I hope you realize it, regardless I don't and you know by my damage output and the fact that I actually have space for an overdrive extension, full debuff capped teams and healing in 4/6 teams, without saying that my main fire one boasts of all of this together. While as I said before, hitting for 48-55k on normal hits.
That is good team composition, not a pure damage based build, I could easily improve my damage by dropping Brynhildr for Ares and run a full SSR main but that's virtually retarded for most situations.
If something people like you will struggle on that content, not me.
The part I find pure gold and why I'm actually responding to your braindead salty arguments is that you took bait on my intentional mistyping of a name whilst you type like a 15 year old, I think the discussion is over now or will you respond with another off-topic salty "shade" throw?
Cheers fella.

Slashley
03-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Neither of you are really doing anything but flinging insults around. There's nothing constructive about that.

Oh, and correction to myself: Light Nike has buffs which are worthwhile to cast.
--
His team Is a joke --If he is actually free-to-play, then his team is absolutely insane. While I would like to see his 4-turn kill, I don't think it is impossible at all with THAT team.

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 08:28 AM
honestly, i always thought that given the MASSIVE variety to build a team, you honestly should experiment and find out what works best for you. sure there's players that have gotten strong (seen JP vids of people doing 80k hits with rampaging), but what they can do and what you can do still will end up different in the end, cause you may not have access to what they have. I get asked all the time on my vids about how i got so strong and there's a lot of players here that are stronger than me. my teams range 15k-27k per hit without rampaging and that's WITH buffs, debuffs and weakness abuse... my best offensive team (fire) will typically get close to 30k when everything aside from rampaging is in effect.... but i seen other nutaku players easily pull up to double the damage i got with more or less the same team...

but shouldn't the end result matter more considering there's likely a lot of players that can't even clear ragnarok right now let alone rank 4 accessories? i'd rather be a player that could clear such content before being one that can clear it the fastest... especially given that it's unfeasible to even hit the true cap on power since that'll take tons of resources, both in and out of the game... that alone is at least 10 MLB SSR at max Skill lv of the element you need... with practically the same on kami, and eidolons.... with all of them at +99... most people don't even have the time and resources to get 1/10th of that

anyway, getting back on point, wondering how far off we should be from Sol's awakening... cause i'm debating if i should try to get Svarog's, then Sol's awakenings (especially since i might drop these magic jewels on mars attempts soon) or get sol's alone by guaranteeing that i can awaken her...

gotta point out that right now i'm sitting at roughly 1 eye and 7 shards atm... and sitting on at least 30 tickets and nearly 12k magic jewels (and will probably get some nutaku gold for the fire boosted gacha anyway since i wanna try some attempts to get belial and/or dakki)

Slashley
03-02-2018, 08:36 AM
-- wondering how far off we should be from Sol's awakening...--The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs and Awakenings. Though honestly, it'll probably be one week earlier than marked currently - I'll revise all of the Awakening dates once I see what Nutaku does with Medusa reprint.

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 08:40 AM
There's an Awakening section (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.uhokavvdwzk5) in my guide with links to an Awakening timetable. And of course there's Slashley's Encyclopedia (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) with info on individual characters in English.

you honestly should experiment and find out what works best for you
That's not really an option when every 4 months you have to make an irrevocable decision about what SSR kamihime to pick, the outcome of which could determine whether you'll be able to clear future content.

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 08:48 AM
That's not really an option when every 4 months you have to make an irrevocable decision about what SSR kamihime to pick, the outcome of which could determine whether you'll be able to clear future content.

given there's an event every week, 4 months isn't enough time to come up with a plan?

granted someone isn't likely to be on daily, but that's still roughly 18-20 events (not including dual events from rematches) to make a decision, cause new players will likely do the same route i did and try to use every element at least once before deciding on a main...

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 08:58 AM
Depending on how you build, it'll completely change what your team is capable of and its playstyle. For example, a Wind team with Titania makes a Burst build, but a Wind team with Gaia and Seth makes a strong Endurance build. A single pick is the difference between two very different builds. And by definition, you'll be picking a character you don't have and haven't had a chance to "experiment" with. In short, you can only experiment with what you have, and for most new players that won't be much; you have to rely on other sources of info for long-term planning.

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Depending on how you build, it'll completely change what your team is capable of and its playstyle. For example, a Wind team with Titania makes a Burst build, but a Wind team with Gaia and Seth makes a strong Endurance build. A single pick is the difference between two very different builds. And by definition, you'll be picking a character you don't have and haven't had a chance to "experiment" with. In short, you can only experiment with what you have, and for most new players that won't be much; you have to rely on other sources of info for long-term planning.

i could see the point of that... in fact, if i had gotten Eros, then i'd have all 4 SSR that someone used in the nickolas guild order vid i saw (Sol, Raphael, Eros, and Light Tsukiyomi).

given some weapon they might have gotten for morgan, they were doing AoE rampaging buffs too and easily hitting 80k+ damage with it per hit (while each of their bursts were doing over 200k per member)

Marigold
03-02-2018, 09:29 AM
If he is actually free-to-play, then his team is absolutely insane. While I would like to see his 4-turn kill, I don't think it is impossible at all with THAT team.

Even if he's F2P you have to take in consideration the fact that that's his main team, most F2P players re-roll until they get two Kamihime of the same attribute, I'm guessing he got Ares and Svarog and started and as far as I'm concerned Ares is one of the most useless Kamihime for Fire; Svarog is pretty good since your buffs are always on check but there's no say "Core Kamihime" there, what's him now with that base attack of a total grid? He's around level 80'sh to 100'sh? Shouldn't he have more from mere 3k Jewel pulls as a F2P?
There's nothing insane about his team, he has two good Kamihime on it, two out of four while arrogantly saying that smart spenders who play for a Miracle Tickets pick equal a whale , I myself have only spent 2000 Nutaku Gold on this game, also I only re-rolled for two hours.
I don't like bragging or saying the things I have but I think some of you know my Fire team already, regardless am I considered a whale? Because I started in July and in this many months I used 20$ to clear the Welcome Gacha? :o
Regardless if he's F2P his main team is average at best, plus his team is virtually worse than some F2P rank 80's from my Union; their secondary teams as well.

Indeed a 4 turn even with a fully Max Assault grid is tough but possible, with double Belial I would say this is more than possible, that team has me still doubting, not that it matters.
It's just my opinion.

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 09:35 AM
I think we can all agree that boasting about the team that one whaled for / rerolled for / got lucky with is completely irrelevant to whether one has anything useful to contribute to a discussion about... anything constructive? I mean, it's fun to have nice things but double Belial (or Belial as a Friend eidolon) doesn't make one a better player than anyone else, and it's not like other elements won't have access to the same cheese soon enough. Fire is in a nice spot right now, but that doesn't make Fire the element for "top players", as some of the twisted boasts in this topic have suggested.

Marigold
03-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Fire is my main attribute as well, and as I've discussed a few times in another threads it's a complete grass cannon only behind Thunder in this regard, I still love it though.

The thing is that even optimally Fire builds still lack what is the norm of team composition one or the other, there's yet no way around it until Mars 3 weeks from now

Slashley
03-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Mars is next week...

LeCrestfallen
03-02-2018, 09:52 AM
just give us thanatos. also i sincerely hope that the miracle ticket will allow us to pick all hime that were released till that point, and not only those till the end of february.

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 10:08 AM
Fire is really nice right now because the +100% eidolon and self-buffs allow it to steamroll current content in a way that other elements typically can't. But keep in mind that Accessory Rank 4 is essentially ONE FIGHT. Just because burn strategies work really well right now, on one particular encounter, doesn't guarantee that this will always be the case. And if one's goal is to sit back and auto-battle, burn builds probably won't be optimal.

Personally, my goal is to make flexible builds that can handle a variety of situations. I'm not anywhere close to my optimal team(s), yet I'm clearing current content just fine. As changes hit like the ATK debuff cap, I'm ready for them. I respect those who make good build decisions, make excellent use of limited resources, and have a comprehensive understanding of mechanics moreso than those who clear content effortlessly through no merit of their own. Why? Because knowledge and experience are transferable, while characters and equipment are not.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 10:36 AM
I don't know what's your obsession with "sitting back and letting it auto", I thought it was a game you know you play games.
Anyhow, everyone has different end goals it's just that that one seems very shallow.
Whatever tickles your pickle though...

Slashley
03-02-2018, 10:39 AM
I don't know what's your obsession with "sitting back and letting it auto", I thought it was a game you know you play games.
Anyhow, everyone has different end goals it's just that that one seems very shallow.
Whatever tickles your pickle though...Kamihime is extremely grindy. When you need to spend a few hundred hours on it every month, the more of it you can AAB the better. There's still lots of content you can enjoy while playing manually too though.

LeCrestfallen
03-02-2018, 10:40 AM
it was just an example ~~

Also ofcourse there is obsession with auto battles, you see for yourself what kind of stuff you need to do to get all rewards in advents/raid. Grinding, a lot of it!
Autobattle allows one to do just this with one click while focusing your time on other stuff. 400 raid runs with your full attention on them sounds like something that i will not do.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Auto battle is the true end game for kamihime.

Laventale
03-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Auto battle is the true end game for kamihime.

If you think about it, this is entirely 100% true.

If you're able to Auto Battle every single boss or/and raid, then you have nothing to work towards, tbh.

J4fusion
03-03-2018, 01:19 PM
All Unleashed and limited SSRs I can see them get an awakening but under "special" conditions like the unleashed ones get theirs on the anniversary knowing Dialobos is left to get what she deserves.

MagicSpice
03-04-2018, 10:51 AM
All Unleashed and limited SSRs I can see them get an awakening but under "special" conditions like the unleashed ones get theirs on the anniversary knowing Dialobos is left to get what she deserves.

yeah, diabolos needs an upgrade to SSR or something cause she's so short changed....

supposedly, she can give 30% atk and HP to any and everyone if you MLB her, but considering it's the SR items only and there's definitely better... not really worth...

honestly, i felt like they should let us get more of her through storyline anyway, but that's been dead on the DMM side for a long time and we caught up to that point...

plus, i also like her scenes, cause she's cute

Inb4whales
03-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Its that time of the month again ladies and gentlemen.
Step right up and place your bets on whoooo the next AW is.

My bets-
If another Light : Raphael / Metatron
If Water : Poseidon / Shiva (most likely Shiva)
If Thunder: Jupiter
If Wind: Azazel or Cu?? (but very unlikely)
If Dark : [Pfft yeah right, buffing Nephthys, Osiris or Thanatos would be crazy, unless they start buffing titled character like Amon Unleashed, which she kinda needs?]
If Fire : [They're not going to buff ANOTHER Fire are they...? \o.O/]

Laventale
03-12-2018, 05:43 PM

My bets-
If Dark : [Pfft yeah right, buffing Nephthys, Osiris or Thanatos would be crazy, unless they start buffing titled character like Amon Unleashed, which she kinda needs?]

If Fire: Daji.
If Dark: Yeah, sure.
If Wind: Azazel is the safest bet.
If Water: Any hime needs it, really. Except Cthulhu and Nike U.
If Thunder: Jupiter or Raiko.
If Light: Metatron, PLEASE BE METATRON.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 01:09 PM
They haven't picked the same element twice in a row since Tyr/Thor, so it's unlikely for the next one to be light again. I'll be going with water/Shiva this time.

Also, more details on Michael's awakening are in. The +double atk buff added to Holy Ascension is +20% (it mutually overwrites with Hercules' buff). The burst performance increase added to San Michel is apparently a 100% +burst buff (like any other) and a +30% to the soft cap buff?

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 12:12 AM

So the awakening for this month on DMM is Poseidon...

they also made Diabolos Unleashed, although idk what she does yet since I'm just stalking their twitter and the jp wiki isn't updated yet

(I apologize for the somehow small pictures since i can't find anything better than that lol)

Slashley
03-30-2018, 01:51 AM
So the awakening for this month on DMM is Poseidon...Wow, Poseidon before Shiva...
Sure, she needs it, but that's still surprising.
they also made Diabolos Unleashed, although idk what she does yet since I'm just stalking their twitter and the jp wiki isn't updated yetPhantom SSR Diabolos... nice. I hope she'll be something like +40% all elem+ at 0-stars, so that she'll always be an "always okay" pick from the Phantom friends tab (which we don't have yet).

J4fusion
03-30-2018, 02:49 AM

My bets-

The first one to guess it right. Congrats

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 02:57 AM
I honestly just want them to give Osiris the awakening she deserves.
I wonder how long I'll have to wait just to see that happening...

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 04:12 AM
Phantom SSR Diabolos... nice. I hope she'll be something like +40% all elem+ at 0-stars, so that she'll always be an "always okay" pick from the Phantom friends tab (which we don't have yet).

so jp wiki just updated and i saw her page, so i google translated it and this is what she does

Slashley
03-30-2018, 04:20 AM
What the hell is 特殊攻撃 (special attack)? That's not Ability damage (アビリティダメージ)...

No idea what that does. No mention of it in the damage formula side either.

Yolodesu
03-30-2018, 05:00 AM
What the hell is 特殊攻撃 (special attack)? That's not Ability damage (アビリティダメージ)...

No idea what that does. No mention of it in the damage formula side either.

Isn't it simply all elements attack? Correct me if i'm wrong but it would be the first time we get this buff. We already have all Char atk with SR diabolos and greed lilim, but not this.

Cobblemaniac
03-30-2018, 05:29 AM
Isn't it simply all elements attack? Correct me if i'm wrong but it would be the first time we get this buff. We already have all Char atk with SR diabolos and greed lilim, but not this.

Looking at the phrasing, I'm kinda worried we're dealing with another Lilim Avaritia, considering the game hasn't really given enough incentive to run a rainbow team...

Kureru
03-30-2018, 05:44 AM
Seems to be damage up in a different part of the damage formula than character/element attack up.

Other noteworthy news:

Soul awakening
Current ragnarok prison raids changed to ultimate and new ragnaroks added. These drop materials to unlock accessory slots, and weapons with a new skill.
New stamps? Is that noteworthy? Whatever, it's there.
Daily mission changed from 3 gacha pulls to 1. F'yea!
Battle sprite changes for several souls and KH

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 05:57 AM
Seems to be damage up in a different part of the damage formula than character/element attack up.

Other noteworthy news:

Soul awakening
Current ragnarok prison raids changed to ultimate and new ragnaroks added. These drop materials to unlock accessory slots, and weapons with a new skill.
New stamps? Is that noteworthy? Whatever, it's there.
Daily mission changed from 3 gacha pulls to 1. F'yea!
Battle sprite changes for several souls and KH

wow, so much good stuff
guess im gonna have to stalk JP wiki for awhile just to see the soul awakening thingy and the other things

That battle sprite change also seems interesting for me, I wonder which ones they're gonna change though

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 07:08 AM
As i was strolling through JP wiki, I came across Amon Unleashed's page, and I found out they changed some stuff in her moveset

if im reading this correctly, her def down is now a C frame and its no longer single target, and her catastrophe fist turned to 7-7.5x damage against raging enemies and only has a 6CD now, and her burst gives a 20% dark atk buff to all allies that lasts for 3T

I dont know what that optical attribute attack down is though, can someone explain? lol

I wonder who else they changed if there's anymore I haven't seen yet...

Slashley
03-30-2018, 07:11 AM
I dont know what that optical attribute attack down is though, can someone explain? lol --That means that Light attacks will do less damage. So it's Atk down that only works on Light enemies.

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 07:17 AM
That means that Light attacks will do less damage. So it's Atk down that only works on Light enemies.

Oh I see, that's actually interesting.. That would help me reach 50% atk debuff cap then against light bosses. very useful
if only she was already buffed in our version, but welp gotta wait for some months i guess.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 01:06 PM
So the unleashed Amon changes you're looking at come from the March 19 update.
Shamash, Nephthys, Vishnu, Sati, Zephyrus, and awakened Tyr (not base Tyr) also got changes to various degrees.
Awakened Tyr's changes included a big thing; I mentioned them in the general thread a few pages back, I think.

Huh, Vishnu's page doesn't list the changes she got. Ok, so her burst's side effect used to be a cumulative def debuff. Now it has been replaced with giving herself a barrier. That's actually a buff considering her passive...
Which used to include wiping all buffs on her when she takes damage. But that part got changed to wiping out the self-buffs from her 1st and 2nd skills upon taking damage.

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 01:28 PM
So the unleashed Amon changes you're looking at come from the March 19 update.
Shamash, Nephthys, Vishnu, Sati, Zephyrus, and awakened Tyr (not base Tyr) also got changes to various degrees.
Awakened Tyr's changes included a big thing; I mentioned them in the general thread a few pages back, I think.

Huh, Vishnu's page doesn't list the changes she got. Ok, so her burst's side effect used to be a cumulative def debuff. Now it has been replaced with giving herself a barrier. That's actually a buff considering her passive...
Which used to include wiping all buffs on her when she takes damage. But that part got changed to wiping out the self-buffs from her 1st and 2nd skills upon taking damage.

Oh that's interesting.. I couldn't actually find out which other himes got changed since I can't read japanese and rely heavily on google translate, and I just came across Amon Unleashed's comment section and saw her changes when I got to her page
Are the himes u mentioned the only ones who received changes for now?
What changed on Awakened Tyr though? I don't think I noticed it in the other thread and I might not be able to find it now...

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Those are all the names I noticed when skimming over that update in the maintenance history page. But because of how google translate formats that, it's possible I may have missed some.

For Awakened Tyr:
Burst gains a side effect of guaranteed triple atk buff
The upgrade from Stun Shocker goes from gaining a mode gauge reduction effect to gaining the ability to inflict something called 'lock on' (the def debuff going from 10% to 15% stays)
The self character atk buff upgrade actually changes it from character atk to +thunder along with a soft damage cap buff.
Finish Impact+ changes from requiring the enemy to be stunned to requiring the enemy to have 'lock on'. (the +35 burst gauge effect stays)

Now keep in mind, Finish Impact+ kicks in at lv 45, while Stun Shocker++ is at lv 65. So the funny thing is that from lv 45 to 64, you don't have a way to fulfill Finish Impact's condition.

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 01:48 PM
Those are all the names I noticed when skimming over that update in the maintenance history page. But because of how google translate formats that, it's possible I may have missed some.

For Awakened Tyr:
Burst gains a side effect of guaranteed triple atk buff
The upgrade from Stun Shocker goes from gaining a mode gauge reduction effect to gaining the ability to inflict something called 'lock on' (the def debuff going from 10% to 15% stays)
The self character atk buff upgrade actually changes it from character atk to +thunder along with a soft damage cap buff.
Finish Impact+ changes from requiring the enemy to be stunned to requiring the enemy to have 'lock on'. (the +35 burst gauge effect stays)

Now keep in mind, Finish Impact+ kicks in at lv 45, while Stun Shocker++ is at lv 65. So the funny thing is that from lv 45 to 64, you don't have a way to fulfill Finish Impact's condition.

Ah I see. So that's what's new on AW Tyr...
I'm actually glad they're improving some of the "past" himes. I wonder who they'll do it on next though...

blubbergott
04-01-2018, 07:27 AM
Poseidon awakening seems kinda cool. First 2 skills basically didn't change (ATK down just got turn shortening and dunno how much more damage drowning does now), but 3rd Skill now provides the 35% fire res for 4 turns instead of 2 (Cooldown still 8 Turns). In addition, the new assist seems to reduce the damage taken from enemies in drowning state for allies (are there any other assists that provide party buffs so far?). Seems like a beast when it comes to damage mitigation vs. fire. Gonna need more info on how the assist really works though.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 03:36 PM
There exists at least one other assist that buffs the party. Venus's assist is +5% HP for water characters. I feel like I've seen someone else with a +5% HP to so and so element type assist as well, but I forgot who. There should be others, but I haven't looked at everybody.

BlazeAlter
04-01-2018, 10:25 PM
There exists at least one other assist that buffs the party. Venus's assist is +5% HP for water characters. I feel like I've seen someone else with a +5% HP to so and so element type assist as well, but I forgot who. There should be others, but I haven't looked at everybody.

there's also the limited edition SSR Bastet that gives 10% max HP and 5% atk to dark characters, even when equipped on backrow
even her SR version gives even just 5% HP to dark characters

MagicSpice
04-02-2018, 12:30 PM
there's also the limited edition SSR Bastet that gives 10% max HP and 5% atk to dark characters, even when equipped on backrow
even her SR version gives even just 5% HP to dark characters

between her assist and her dark element buff, it's why i use bastet in my dark team (plus i don't really have much better). bastet + beelzebub pretty much makes my dark team tied with fire for hardest hitting and my dark team has 2 SSR compared to fire's 3....

BlazeAlter
04-02-2018, 12:56 PM
between her assist and her dark element buff, it's why i use bastet in my dark team (plus i don't really have much better). bastet + beelzebub pretty much makes my dark team tied with fire for hardest hitting and my dark team has 2 SSR compared to fire's 3....

yeah, imo bastet is one of the best dark SRs anyone can have right now, even if she's in the backrow, her passive still works

Sora
04-20-2018, 11:41 AM
Well, isn't it almost time for the next SSR Awakening in DMM?
I hope it's finally Osiris but I think it will be water or light again.

Laventale
04-20-2018, 11:49 AM
Well, isn't it almost time for the next SSR Awakening in DMM?
I hope it's finally Osiris but I think it will be water or light again.

Announced Metatron for next awakening.

BlazeAlter
04-20-2018, 12:09 PM
The face I make when I have to wait for another month's awakening because this month's awakening isn't one of your himes. *sigh*
Oh well, I guess Metatron did need that awakening I guess.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 12:21 PM
Rather have Thanatos get an awakening than Osiris. Thanatos basically got benched as soon as Amon U got her changes in DMM. Osiris is still plenty good.

Sora
04-20-2018, 12:36 PM
Rather have Thanatos get an awakening than Osiris. Thanatos basically got benched as soon as Amon U got her changes in DMM. Osiris is still plenty good.

With the right combination Osiris is really awesome. However I hope that she gets her awakening first because she is the only SSR Dark Healer and her heal needs a upgrade.
Dark has plenty of debuffers and later we will get Samael (-25 dark resistance down). So therefore I would rather have Osiris get an awakening than Thanatos or other dark debuffer.

Kitty
04-20-2018, 03:28 PM
since I was right about Poseidon before she even got her awakening....

Metatron is gonna be the next awakenable kami in DMM, then Osiris after her.

...don't ask me how I know.
I just do.

Sora
04-20-2018, 03:30 PM
since I was right about Poseidon before she even got her awakening....

Metatron is gonna be the next awakenable kami in DMM

If you are right again, then I will call you "The Esper Kitty".

LeCrestfallen
04-20-2018, 03:49 PM
would be nice, have osiris, she is cute, but kinda underwhelming ~~
To be fair, i am still lacking stuff for a pure burst build.

Laventale
04-20-2018, 07:15 PM
I mean, Metatron got confirmed as next awakening even before Poseidon got hers.

I wish we get another Water awakening, but eh, time will tell.

BlazeAlter
04-20-2018, 08:20 PM
then Osiris after her.

I hope you're right.. I've been waiting for months just for this....

I wish we get another Water awakening, but eh, time will tell.
Does cthulu have a chance at getting awakened?
(I don't own that much water himes so I have no idea which of them needs one )

bigblackcock
04-20-2018, 08:48 PM
I hope you're right.. I've been waiting for months just for this....

Does cthulu have a chance at getting awakened?
(I don't own that much water himes so I have no idea which of them needs one )

i doubt she'll get awakened..her skills already have multiple of effects now, how they'll upgrade them for awakening?
it'll be more logical for them to awaken someone like shiva in case of water kamihime

BlazeAlter
04-20-2018, 09:02 PM
i doubt she'll get awakened..her skills already have multiple of effects now, how they'll upgrade them for awakening?
it'll be more logical for them to awaken someone like shiva in case of water kamihime

Well that's true I guess, shiva does need it more since she's not too great atm...

MagicSpice
04-20-2018, 09:49 PM
Part of me kinda wishes Dakki would get awakened....

She's not bad for a fire team facing a wind enemy, but could be a little better.

plus her double and triple rate increases are kinda underwhelming... or maybe that's because she sticks a drain on the whole team with those?

Laventale
04-20-2018, 10:06 PM
Part of me kinda wishes Dakki would get awakened....

She's not bad for a fire team facing a wind enemy, but could be a little better.

plus her double and triple rate increases are kinda underwhelming... or maybe that's because she sticks a drain on the whole team with those?

If awakened, her attack chance spell should give guaranteed double, at least.

mageseven
04-20-2018, 10:51 PM
metatron

MagicSpice
04-21-2018, 01:11 AM
If awakened, her attack chance spell should give guaranteed double, at least.

i'd up the drain amount too.. at least from 200 to 300 per hit...

sure someone getting very lucky would likely net 2700 HP heal total but that's if they're lucky...

plus the wind res would have to give either some form of def buff (either a flat damage cut or a 20-30% def buff) or fire attack up (cause you already have svarog stacking the living daylights out of normal atk)

the rampaging one though... not sure what it'd get... maybe a cooldown decrease?

Laventale
04-21-2018, 07:28 AM
i'd up the drain amount too.. at least from 200 to 300 per hit...

sure someone getting very lucky would likely net 2700 HP heal total but that's if they're lucky...

plus the wind res would have to give either some form of def buff (either a flat damage cut or a 20-30% def buff) or fire attack up (cause you already have svarog stacking the living daylights out of normal atk)

the rampaging one though... not sure what it'd get... maybe a cooldown decrease?

>2700hp
The attack rate chance and HP drain buffs last 2 turns, not 3.

mageseven
05-01-2018, 12:36 AM
:love::love:

Cobblemaniac
05-01-2018, 12:48 AM
:love::love:

Wow, Metatron got the awakening finally?

It's so dang early not even the DMM wiki has been updated yet

Laventale
05-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Wow, Metatron got the awakening finally?

It's so dang early not even the DMM wiki has been updated yet

It's 4PM over Japan, it's gonna get updated soon.

xxMidnightxx
05-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Lol of course the 2 SSRs I recently pulled, Poseidon and Metatron, gets their awakening a year later. Better than nuthin ig :cry:

Aidoru
05-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Liking Metatron's awakened art. Showing off her side-tie panties. Her buff look really nice too, that 3 consecutive bursts.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 03:18 AM
Liking Metatron's awakened art. Showing off her side-tie panties. Her buff look really nice too, that 3 consecutive bursts.

holy fuck.... i have no words to say to that....

Kitty
05-02-2018, 07:21 AM
Metatron's awakened harem ep is another Iblis/D'art ...:smirk:

BlazeAlter
05-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Metatron's awakened harem ep is another Iblis/D'art ...:smirk:

if you don't mind me asking, where can others (such as myself) see that scene? (besides going to DMM)
cuz i don't think I want to wait a whole year just to see one hime's certain scene lol

edit: nvm, found it on a certain site

Bear
05-02-2018, 09:16 AM
No words needed.

https://imgur.com/TsrXlsC.jpg

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Ooh, really nice upgrades for Metatron.
That's also one outrageously high buff to burst soft damage cap. Both awakened Uriel and the Exceed weapon skill are capped to +100% (ie damage attenuation would kick in at 2 million).
Come to think of it, how do these soft damage cap buffs interact with each other?

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 01:06 PM
No words needed.

https://imgur.com/TsrXlsC.jpg

so wait, you're telling me she can pull that off three times in a row with the right setup....

dear god what have they done...

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 01:12 PM
I don't think you can pull that level of damage 3 turns in a row. The burst performance buff (which is a combo of +burst damage and +burst soft cap) applies under a specific condition, doesn't it? And the condition is when her count has reached 0. But bursting when it reaches 0 resets the count back to 5. So only 1 of those 3 bursts in a row get the extra large soft damage cap.
Of course, you can always rock some Exceed weapons and go with a higher (but not as high as the awakening passive's) soft damage cap on the other 2 bursts.

Laventale
05-02-2018, 01:17 PM
so wait, you're telling me she can pull that off three times in a row with the right setup....

They have made Metatron a viable hime into a heavy Burst Light setup.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 01:24 PM
They have made Metatron a viable hime into a heavy Burst Light setup.

given she does it 3 times, it's possible she could help in even off element ones...

we are talking 3 times the burst, which is +30 to all others. it's at the very least a guaranteed double buff to others... considering they gain nothing less than 20 for those 3 turns

Aidoru
05-02-2018, 05:07 PM

No, you can only do that once then less for the next one. You can't triple burst if you want to do the strongest burst she can do.

Her assist skill works with 5 counts going down 1 every time you use her abi1 and when it reaches 0, she get's an additional 450% burst damage boost that doesn't factor into burst damage buff cap, so it stacks with her abi1 which can reach the 500% cap in 8 turns. (150% per 2 turns)

The problem with this is if you want her assist skill activated along with her abi1 buff for your first burst, you won't be able to triple burst. Using her burst resets the assist count back to 5 if it's at 0 but doesn't if it's anything else, meaning no zeal effect from abi3 for the 3rd burst if you want to do a fully buffed burst. You can still burst twice but that 2nd burst won't have any burst damage buffs.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think if you're using a Provisional Forest build, it's probably better to go for the 3 bursts for more total damage (assuming the enemy doesn't die in 1 full burst). If not using PF, doing the single strong burst and then a regular one after might be better.

crackedpepper
05-02-2018, 05:25 PM
What do you think the right burst setup for Metatron would consist of? Which soul/other himes?

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 05:34 PM
What do you think the right burst setup for Metatron would consist of? Which soul/other himes?

easily use shingen with this, but not sure on others... might depend on the regalia weapons though...

No, you can only do that once then less for the next one. You can't triple burst if you want to do the strongest burst she can do.

Her assist skill works with 5 counts going down 1 every time you use her abi1 and when it reaches 0, she get's an additional 450% burst damage boost that doesn't factor into burst damage buff cap, so it stacks with her abi1 which can reach the 500% cap in 8 turns. (150% per 2 turns)

The problem with this is if you want her assist skill activated along with her abi1 buff for your first burst, you won't be able to triple burst. Using her burst resets the assist count back to 5 if it's at 0 but doesn't if it's anything else, meaning no zeal effect from abi3 for the 3rd burst if you want to do a fully buffed burst. You can still burst twice but that 2nd burst won't have any burst damage buffs.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think if you're using a Provisional Forest build, it's probably better to go for the 3 bursts for more total damage (assuming the enemy doesn't die in 1 full burst). If not using PF, doing the single strong burst and then a regular one after might be better.

actually, PF was what I had in mind when I seen this... extra burst for all of those should outdamage the single strong burst... even then, if you can get the strong burst within those 3, then that's just extra icing on the cake...

but it still depends on if something survives that like you said, cause only enemies that have that much HP to withstand something like that is the catastrophes, ragnarok event raid bosses, guild order bosses, and high level tower bosses

but if you can already solo the raid bosses or handle the guild order or tower bosses well, then triple burst is just overkill... even the boosted burst might be... 3mil damage as a single burst is insanely strong and it might be able to go higher but who knows...

LeCrestfallen
05-06-2018, 05:17 AM
Sooo....
who is next in line to awaken?
Shiva? Osiris? Thana maybe?

Kitty
05-06-2018, 06:31 AM
I was wrong about Osiris being next.

Shiva is next 100%

LeCrestfallen
05-06-2018, 07:14 AM
show some more love to dark :/

Sora
05-06-2018, 07:26 AM
I was wrong about Osiris being next.

Shiva is next 100%

I hope you are wrong and it's Osiris!

Yeah :P
Hopefully it's Osiris turn now...

Cobblemaniac
05-06-2018, 07:28 AM
I hope you are wrong and it's Osiris!

Yeah :P
Hopefully it's Osiris turn now...

Predictions! They give Osiris a cleanse. :silly:

BlazeAlter
05-06-2018, 07:31 AM
yes please, give my best girl Osiris the awakening she deserves

improvements that I would like to see and want (I might be a little bit biased because she's my fav kamihime and might make her look broken but don't mind me, these are my opinions)

Burst Effect: Light RST to all allies (honestly, I just copied this idea from AW Sol because her burst effect gives Dark RST to all allies, so why not the opposite on AW Osiris? Though I actually don't know how much % AW Sol gives, cuz I can't find it in the jp wiki)

Shoot Mirage++ = All I can think of is adding a Dispel to this move to justify its long cooldown

Sekhet Ial++ = my first thoughts for this was turning it into a teamwide Nullify but... that would be pretty OP and broken, so perhaps add something like guard all allies to this ability for 1 or 2 turns (would compliment her self nullify very well), or something like a taunt perhaps? or maybe add a 2T 30% or 40% damage cut to all allies instead

Dark Harvest+ = obviously, increase the heals to something like 1800 or 2000, then the burst gauge increase to 20 or 25 (I want 30 but again, that's just me making her more OP lol) and maybe have Cleanse as well so she can match up to Sol

Passive ability:
Def 8% (probably just like Hades awakened, unless they increase this even further)

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 10:27 AM
i highly doubt she'd hit Sol's level of healing (we're talking cleanse, high heal value AND regen...)

but Osiris definitely does need better healing given where DMM is at (average HP being 10k+ and average damage taken being about double the healing value for Osiris)

Mirage
05-08-2018, 10:45 AM
I'm pretty confident that AW Osiris would be regen+zeal buff on her heal, given how it work atm.

BlazeAlter
05-08-2018, 11:11 AM
i highly doubt she'd hit Sol's level of healing (we're talking cleanse, high heal value AND regen...)

but Osiris definitely does need better healing given where DMM is at (average HP being 10k+ and average damage taken being about double the healing value for Osiris)

I did suggest 2k heal w/ or without cleanse, since AW Sol's base heal is 1800 if I remember correctly
and of course even if AW Osiris heal is like that, she still wouldnt match AW Sol in terms of healing since she gives regen and light has ascension weps (which increases her heals) and I don't recall seeing any of those for dark yet atm (do correct me if im wrong, im just speculating after all)
and imo they work differently, with Osiris being more of an offensive healer (burst gauge increase) that can tank hits and Sol being more of a defensive healer (better healing and her debuff)
but im sure even if they don't add a cleanse to her heal, her team burst gauge increase will become higher, like maybe +25 or +30

I'm pretty confident that AW Osiris would be regen+zeal buff on her heal, given how it work atm.

that would kinda make her too OP in terms of having a heal that gives burst, but I guess that's also possible..

Bear
05-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Osi AW (which I'm pretty sure will happen due time) doesn't need much more healing. All she needs is more burst gain. Dark is falling behind pretty badly ever since Light got their insane boost in both the dmg and speed department. Dark doesn't lack dmg... but they sure are one hell of a slowpoke when it comes to burst cycles. With these new Rags being released, Dark is gonna need faster burst rotation in order to compete with other elements.

Laventale
05-08-2018, 03:35 PM

Dark, Wind, Thunder and Light have 3 awakenings, Fire has 4.

Water has only 2, so another Water hime getting an awakening seems to be the most logical thing to happen.

AutoCrimson
05-08-2018, 04:16 PM
water has shitton of excellent himes that will make other elements pale in comparison
and ye, Osiris main job was never to heal, cause for now dark do not even need healing
heck, you can auto acc4 w/o any heal, and not caring of raging phase

J4fusion
05-08-2018, 07:27 PM
I'm hoping for Osiris with y'all

Kitty
05-08-2018, 08:30 PM
ok well hope all you want. Shiva is confirmed to be next.

Laventale
05-08-2018, 09:08 PM

heh, gotcha!.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 09:11 PM

+1 to whoever put their money on a water kami getting their awakening...

still, wonder how awk shiva would be...

definitely needs something more than just nuke, party atk buff, and more nuke

Bear
05-08-2018, 09:27 PM

There is no such confirmation at this point. Please don't use misleading wordings like that. Even if you're joking.

Kitty
05-09-2018, 09:06 AM
if i say it's confirmed then it's confirmed SUCK my ass

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 11:18 AM

honestly, it's not too far off to say that since it's likely water will get one due to being behind...

plus shiva's kit really does suck aside from the atk buff.... unless you're doing a solomon setup... she's pretty much a replacement arthur without the instant burst fill

BlazeAlter
05-09-2018, 11:26 AM
honestly, it's not too far off to say that since it's likely water will get one due to being behind...

plus shiva's kit really does suck aside from the atk buff.... unless you're doing a solomon setup... she's pretty much a replacement arthur without the instant burst fill

behind?
behind in awakenings, yes
but in terms of OP or good himes? hell no. limited or non limited, water has almost everything you can ask for and it doesnt even need awakened himes to be even considered OP in my opinion

I'm not saying I'm against Shiva getting an awakening or anything like that and I'm pretty sure she'll get one in the near future, I just feel like other elements that are kinda lacking right now would need it more than water

Kitty
05-09-2018, 11:32 AM

yeah, out of all the OG hime,
(Tyr, Satan, Sol, Gaia, Ares) and Shiva, she's the only one without an awakening (yet), plus she's really truly overdue one. They just didn't add one after Satan since Ea came pretty recently before her. She'll probably get something good though, as she's not really a helpful kami in DMMs stage of the game at least other than in accessories quests?
20% ATK to all allies would probably turn to 30% OR 20% and water elemental..
her large damage could have an extra debuff added to it, or just change the skill completely.. (or... 6.5x Water enemy to 1 enemy and -15% elemental debuff like Mars/Tsuku..)
the other ability can just be whatever..

I want to see Shiva get an awakening anyway, she's hot as hell and always had one of my favorite designs... I hope they just don't butcher it like they did with awakened Acala's design... ahh, she looked so much better before...

Tanaka5
05-09-2018, 12:26 PM

You really like "Talking out of your ass". When DMM tweets it or talks about it on stream, that's when it's confirmed. Admittedly Shiva's AW is most likely to happen. She and Osiris seem likely candidates for the next 2 awakenings but Shiva AW has been overdue and still Metatron AW was announced first.

You saying anything doesn't make it confirmed so stop behaving like a retard. He just pointed out something and you're overreacting as usual.

2 weeks ago on this very thread you said Osiris is the next AW after Metatron so stop behaving like a retarded asshole.

Kitty
05-09-2018, 12:36 PM
You really like "Talking out of your ass". When DMM tweets it or talks about it on stream, that's when it's confirmed. Admittedly Shiva's AW is most likely to happen. She and Osiris seem likely candidates for the next 2 awakenings but Shiva AW has been overdue and still Metatron AW was announced first.

You saying anything doesn't make it confirmed so stop behaving like a retard. He just pointed out something and you're overreacting as usual.

2 weeks ago on this very thread you said Osiris is the next AW after Metatron so stop behaving like a retarded asshole.

u called me retarded twice u got any better words? no? suck my dick. i'm just stating that it's like 99.9999% confirmed. as DMM players have already confirmed it themselves, and they were confirming very early the last few awakenings, no matter how obvious they were anyway.

Tanaka5
05-09-2018, 01:14 PM
u called me retarded twice u got any better words? no? suck my dick. i'm just stating that it's like 99.9999% confirmed. as DMM players have already confirmed it themselves, and they were confirming very early the last few awakenings, no matter how obvious they were anyway.

"If I say it's confirmed, it's confirmed. Suck my ass" and now "Suck my dick". You're really a hypocrite, aren't you?

Just saying there is better ways to communicate and no need to over react at everything. He never said Shiva won't get AW. He just corrected your usage of words and fyi, he is a DMM veteran. There's no "better words" than that if you can't even understand this much.

Won't be continuing this any further. Good day!

Aidoru
05-11-2018, 11:30 PM
21k jewels used trying to pull Atum (I know she's not light priority but I just want her).

Not a single SSR let alone a single new hime from all the pulls. I had 99 himes in my collection as of doing so.

Used my 23 premium tickets from the previous raid (and 1 from log in reward). Metatron dupe, the new R and SR himes within the first 10 and then a dark R hime as well as 2 SR hime weapon dupes for the rest.

The struggles of RNG.

LeCrestfallen
05-12-2018, 04:55 AM
21k jewels and not a single ssr? damn man, that sounds like a hit in the feelings.

Aidoru
05-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Must of been tired when I posted. Just noticed I posted in the wrong topic, suppose to be the Share Your Fortune/Misfortune topic. Ah whatever.

J4fusion
05-12-2018, 01:08 PM
I'm holding on to Osiris but wind and thunder also truly haven't ran their full cycle yet. So I won't be surprised if we are all wrong.

Kitty
05-12-2018, 03:12 PM
i'll honestly be shocked if it's not Shiva
and i'll look pretty stupid

but my bets are Shiva > Osiris (really, DMM players are pretty much 100% confirming it..)
also, Thanatos is in need of an awakening now that DMM's Amon Unleashed's debuff is now C frame...
Enma is in need of an awakening, but doubt it for a while as they recently had Acala... and they released [Wind] Enma in DMM.

Marduk, Cu Chulainn, Raiko, Aphrodite and Raphael are all overdue one. Hopefully we can see one of them being awakened after Osiris and Shiva.

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 03:15 PM
my lady Kitty, so it was not "confirmed" after all?

Kitty
05-12-2018, 03:16 PM
n...no

but hey I was right about Poseidon and Metatron before they were released :smirk:
everyone should trust in me

unregistered CrimsonAuto
05-12-2018, 03:19 PM
cmon, you are our little mascot here, so even if you were wrong, we will just... do nothing

Bear
05-12-2018, 08:05 PM
(really, DMM players are pretty much 100% confirming it..)

so it was not "confirmed" after all?

No one's confirming anything. Yes many DMMers are both wishing and speculating on Shiva for water or Osiris for dark but nothing has been confirmed. I'd like to see those two get AW too. But we have nothing as of now. No announcement, no twitter feeds, no stream, no datamine, no leaks, nothing. Not yet.

n...no

but hey I was right about Poseidon and Metatron before they were released :smirk:
everyone should trust in me

:eyeroll:

The only reason why you could even hear DMM players talking about those two at all is because they were already officially confirmed by the developer's nicodouga live stream on March 24th.

And besides:

https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3972-dmm-kamihime-project-ssr-awakening-predictions-13.html#post111498

Blaze already posted the news here before you even started talking about it.

BlazeAlter
05-31-2018, 12:10 AM
I lol'd

I never expected Marduk to be awakened for this round.. and here I was rooting for Osiris...

Oh well, another month of waiting, but at least I have Marduk and I actually like her lol

Sora
05-31-2018, 02:12 AM
I lol'd

I never expected Marduk to be awakened for this round.. and here I was rooting for Osiris...

Oh well, another month of waiting, but at least I have Marduk and I actually like her lol

Still no love for Osiris :(

However I like Marduk's new Design :D

Cobblemaniac
05-31-2018, 03:32 AM
Still no love for Osiris :(

However I like Marduk's new Design :D

Lowkey waiting for Raphael's awakening instead :cry:

Sora
05-31-2018, 03:33 AM
Lowkey waiting for Raphael's awakening instead :cry:

Light got some really good Awakenings and non of them is useless...
Give dark some love, Bro.

BlazeAlter
05-31-2018, 04:40 AM
I think it's probably dark and thunder that needs love the most right now lol
since compared to other elements, they are lacking in some aspects..

I'm still curious on what AW Marduk does though, but gotta wait for a few hours for JP wiki to update... :l
and I wouldn't mind seeing Raphael get her well deserved awakening too but I'd rather see Osiris get hers first lol

Kitty
05-31-2018, 05:14 AM
pfff did I say this month was Shiva... n...no I totally meant next month...!!!!
but holy shit, Marduk looks hot af

Cobblemaniac
05-31-2018, 05:57 AM
Actually...

Is the entire background part of Marduk's portrait?

BlazeAlter
05-31-2018, 06:05 AM
Actually...

yeah, it is lol

Cobblemaniac
05-31-2018, 06:45 AM
yeah, it is lol

I can't tell whether that's really rad, or too much detail. Jesus.

BlazeAlter
05-31-2018, 06:48 AM
I can't tell whether that's really rad, or too much detail. Jesus.

if you check their twitter, you'd see a video of AW Marduk's burst, and I think that's like her kingdom or something

I actually like it lol

Cobblemaniac
05-31-2018, 06:54 AM
if you check their twitter, you'd see a video of AW Marduk's burst, and I think that's like her kingdom or something

I actually like it lol

Yeah I'm with you on that one.

I kinda wish she has that castle behind her at all times tho, not just during burst.

BlazeAlter
05-31-2018, 07:04 AM
Yeah I'm with you on that one.

I kinda wish she has that castle behind her at all times tho, not just during burst.

wouldnt that be a little... weird? lol
then again, d'art does have that big gun behind her back all the time

I guess I might just be imagining it wrong

Bear
05-31-2018, 10:04 AM
Actually...

It's her new gimmick. A 'Fortress'.

Fortress acts like a Barrier that also counters ANY attack when hit, and gives 'Pursue' dmg to normal attacks. And if Marduk bursts while her Fortress is active, she will get an Echo burst.

BlazeAlter
05-31-2018, 10:25 AM

Fortress acts like a Barrier that also counters ANY attack when hit, and gives 'Pursue' dmg to normal attacks. And if Marduk bursts while her Fortress is active, she will get an Echo burst.

um, if you don't mind, can you explain all the improvements to her moveset?
since DMM wiki still hasn't updated it yet I think

or well I guess I could just wait some more hours till DMM actually updates it

MagicSpice
05-31-2018, 12:43 PM

and most of that is gibberish to me...

J4fusion
05-31-2018, 04:25 PM
I'm holding on to Osiris but wind and thunder also truly haven't ran their full cycle yet. So I won't be surprised if we are all wrong.

I said it but boy did I not expect her😂😂😂

Tanaka5
05-31-2018, 07:43 PM

SHIVA AW CONFIRMED

Friendly reminder :- Hopefully you learnt from your mistake and leave it at a prediction rather than confirmation which would make it misinformation.

Thank you and have a good day!

MagicSpice
05-31-2018, 09:29 PM
SHIVA AW CONFIRMED

Friendly reminder :- Hopefully you learnt from your mistake and leave it at a prediction rather than confirmation which would make it misinformation.

Thank you and have a good day!

friendly reminder that "misinformation" is treated way too much like a taboo around here... it's almost like it's worse than murder..

there was a bit too much pride getting thrown around on all sides (leading to said confrontation which was pointless), but people do make mistakes and that kind of condemnation honestly needs to stop cause it's toxic as all hell

sorry in advance if i end up feeding into it or offending someone, but that response you put could cause a hell of a lot more confrontation... i'll just leave it at that

Tanaka5
06-01-2018, 10:57 AM
friendly reminder that "misinformation" is treated way too much like a taboo around here... it's almost like it's worse than murder..

there was a bit too much pride getting thrown around on all sides (leading to said confrontation which was pointless), but people do make mistakes and that kind of condemnation honestly needs to stop cause it's toxic as all hell

sorry in advance if i end up feeding into it or offending someone, but that response you put could cause a hell of a lot more confrontation... i'll just leave it at that

Err...sir if you read back, you will realise she/he was spreading misinformation and yes everyone makes mistakes but when someone corrects you, you shouldn't behave like an arrogant prick. You are contradicting yourself. You've been wrong many times yourself. If Bear or some other veteran came and corrected you in a straight but polite way, would you behave like an ass? Don't be a hypocrite please.

And if you truly believe your own words, you would have stopped that person then itself. I tried being nice and polite but if a person is going to be an ass to me, I have no obligation to continue being nice.

In simple words, you do yours. I do mine. Peace

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Good stuff
First skill (the self only barrier + regen) gets changed to party-wide, plus the barrier changes into fortress (barrier + pursuit) as Bear said. My understanding of pursuit is that it's a buff to normal attacks, but I don't know whether it means that when you do a normal attack, you get an X% chance of another free normal attack, or does it mean that on every normal attack, there's X% bonus damage tacked on? Can someone explain this one? Thanks
Second skill picks up a large combo atk debuff effect.
Third skill picks up a 3 turn inspiration buff for Marduk. It's zeal without accompanying damage. So Marduk uses 3rd skill, bursts, then enjoys +10 burst per turn from inspiration for 3 turns.

Bear
06-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Good stuff
First skill (the self only barrier + regen) gets changed to party-wide, plus the barrier changes into fortress (barrier + pursuit) as Bear said. My understanding of pursuit is that it's a buff to normal attacks, but I don't know whether it means that when you do a normal attack, you get an X% chance of another free normal attack, or does it mean that on every normal attack, there's X% bonus damage tacked on? Can someone explain this one? Thanks
Second skill picks up a large combo atk debuff effect.
Third skill picks up a 3 turn inspiration buff for Marduk. It's zeal without accompanying damage. So Marduk uses 3rd skill, bursts, then enjoys +10 burst per turn from inspiration for 3 turns.

More numbers are being posted so I'll add to it.

Marduk's Fortress gives the following:
- 2500 barrier
- fixed 20% pursuit dmg to normal attack
- Super counter (Does not negate dmg but works against ANY form of attacks when hit)
- If Marduk bursts while her Fortress is active, she gets a 300% multiplier echo burst

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 12:12 PM
Have players mentioned yet whether the fortress stay intact if the 2500 HP barrier gets eaten through? Or is the barrier and fortress basically the same thing? Like if you set up the fortress right before a big overdrive, it breaks through for some leftover damage, then it's next turn. Would you still have the other benefits of the fortress like the super counter/pursuit damage/echo burst?

Does the super counter count as a normal attack for pursuit damage purposes?

MagicSpice
06-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Err...sir if you read back, you will realise she/he was spreading misinformation and yes everyone makes mistakes but when someone corrects you, you shouldn't behave like an arrogant prick. You are contradicting yourself. You've been wrong many times yourself. If Bear or some other veteran came and corrected you in a straight but polite way, would you behave like an ass? Don't be a hypocrite please.

And if you truly believe your own words, you would have stopped that person then itself. I tried being nice and polite but if a person is going to be an ass to me, I have no obligation to continue being nice.

In simple words, you do yours. I do mine. Peace

just putting this out there, but when have i acted like an ass? i might have started my opinion on matters and i have made mistakes before, but like i said, DROP THE DAMN CONDEMNATION BULLSHIT

quit assuming things and leave well enough alone cause now you're offending me and like you said "i won't have any obligation to keep being nice" so i'll start acting like a prick towards you since you're now coming at me like one... BACK OFF

last i'm gonna say on this cause i dealt with enough assholes on Elsword, I don't need to deal with them here too

but i guess that's what happens when you state your opionions at times, cause i honestly thought BOTH sides were wrong on that massive confrontation

More numbers are being posted so I'll add to it.

Marduk's Fortress gives the following:
- 2500 barrier
- fixed 20% pursuit dmg to normal attack
- Super counter (Does not negate dmg but works against ANY form of attacks when hit)
- If Marduk bursts while her Fortress is active, she gets a 300% multiplier echo burst

christ that's a lot from a fortress... but OP stuff is to be expected from an awakening though... usually....

Tanaka5
06-02-2018, 01:40 AM
just putting this out there, but when have i acted like an ass? i might have started my opinion on matters and i have made mistakes before, but like i said, DROP THE DAMN CONDEMNATION BULLSHIT

quit assuming things and leave well enough alone cause now you're offending me and like you said "i won't have any obligation to keep being nice" so i'll start acting like a prick towards you since you're now coming at me like one... BACK OFF

last i'm gonna say on this cause i dealt with enough assholes on Elsword, I don't need to deal with them here too

but i guess that's what happens when you state your opionions at times, cause i honestly thought BOTH sides were wrong on that massive confrontation

christ that's a lot from a fortress... but OP stuff is to be expected from an awakening though... usually....

Do you have some sort of problem understanding context? If you read back, what I meant was "If Bear corrected you, you wouldn't have behaved like an ass whereas Kitty did behave like one with me and Bear and yet you feel we were wrong"

That was the underlying meaning but apparently if it isn't put very clearly, people don't get the meaning. Instead of speaking in 2nd person, I should have used 3rd person speech or mentioned Kitty everywhere. Then maybe you'd get what I actually meant rather than overreacting on something which didn't concern you.

BlazeAlter
06-27-2018, 03:43 AM
It's almost that time again, I wonder who's gonna be awakened next....

Well my bet's still on Osiris anyway lol

Delete
06-27-2018, 03:49 AM
Think on Shiva. She really, really, needs your help.

BlazeAlter
06-27-2018, 03:56 AM
Think on Shiva. She really, really, needs your help.

I'm a dark main though...

But yeah, I can agree that she also deserves one and I'm not really against it

LeCrestfallen
06-27-2018, 07:00 AM
Make osiris top tier waifu material again.

BlazeAlter
06-27-2018, 07:03 AM
Make osiris top tier waifu material again.

yes

I've just been hoping every single month that it's gonna be her tbh lol

MagicSpice
06-27-2018, 02:18 PM
Kinda wondering if any unleashed characters have a shot at awakening or will they just get revamped like Amon

BlazeAlter
06-28-2018, 12:08 AM
Kinda wondering if any unleashed characters have a shot at awakening or will they just get revamped like Amon

possibly a revamp.. though Amon U did need one in order to compete with others like Thanatos or something...
dunno if Cybele U or Baal U would even need one, but Nike U might?

And I kinda want them to revamp Hades too even just a little bit as well, like at least give her reduced cooldowns or something :neutral:
or turn that def up into a damage cut so she can be more useful

Sora
06-28-2018, 05:09 AM
possibly a revamp.. though Amon U did need one in order to compete with others like Thanatos or something...
dunno if Cybele U or Baal U would even need one, but Nike U might?

And I kinda want them to revamp Hades too even just a little bit as well, like at least give her reduced cooldowns or something :neutral:
or turn that def up into a damage cut so she can be more useful

Don't think so. Hades is good what she does in her job.
But that's situational, especially later when dark gets his high spec KHs in September and November.
Well, she is still nice for a defense build or run Jeanne.
They should change her single target Attack down to AoE.

Dark will get soon some better Himes for the main spot.
Satan AW, Chernobog, Berith and Samael this year. Next year Amon U too if you don't have Satan AW or Samael.
Pluto is pretty much core. Osiris... Needs an AW.
Because:
1. Dark just need more synergy or a stronger Party BG.
2. She is too cute :D If you watched her scene, we already know that she has amazing power sealed. Just release it...

Tbh Ea needs a revamp more... Just look at that poor girl.
Useless SSR and her AW... Don't even want to think about to get her...

BlazeAlter
06-28-2018, 08:29 AM
Don't think so. Hades is good what she does in her job.
But that's situational, especially later when dark gets his high spec KHs in September and November.
Well, she is still nice for a defense build or run Jeanne.
They should change her single target Attack down to AoE.

Dark will get soon some better Himes for the main spot.
Satan AW, Chernobog, Berith and Samael this year. Next year Amon U too if you don't have Satan AW or Samael.
Pluto is pretty much core. Osiris... Needs an AW.
Because:
1. Dark just need more synergy or a stronger Party BG.
2. She is too cute :D If you watched her scene, we already know that she has amazing power sealed. Just release it...

Tbh Ea needs a revamp more... Just look at that poor girl.
Useless SSR and her AW... Don't even want to think about to get her...

Well a revamp for Hades (even if its just reduced CDs, like seriously, even when awakened, no CD reduction? lul) wouldn't be so bad since I see a lot of people telling me to "remove her" from my team when I get some certain himes someday
It's not that I don't see the point of their advice but.. I'm sure you don't want to see one of your himes that's been with you since the start to just be replaced and not be used forever right? lol
And I also agree that her atk down should've been changed to AoE instead

who knows tho, maybe Hades and Ea would get those future revamps someday.. would be nice tbh

And boi, you don't need to tell me lmao, I have been rooting for Osiris AW ever since I got her. And dark needs more love, it's been awhile since the last dark awakening imo

Cobblemaniac
06-28-2018, 09:07 AM
Well a revamp for Hades (even if its just reduced CDs, like seriously, even when awakened, no CD reduction? lul) wouldn't be so bad since I see a lot of people telling me to "remove her" from my team when I get some certain himes someday
It's not that I don't see the point of their advice but.. I'm sure you don't want to see one of your himes that's been with you since the start to just be replaced and not be used forever right? lol
And I also agree that her atk down should've been changed to AoE instead

who knows tho, maybe Hades and Ea would get those future revamps someday.. would be nice tbh

And boi, you don't need to tell me lmao, I have been rooting for Osiris AW ever since I got her. And dark needs more love, it's been awhile since the last dark awakening imo

Only one thing to say for useless himes: tower.

But yeah, until then it's really painful to see them just sitting there.

Fucking Ea

J4fusion
06-28-2018, 02:48 PM
I hoping for her Osiris as always.

MagicSpice
06-28-2018, 11:52 PM
Only one thing to say for useless himes: tower.

But yeah, until then it's really painful to see them just sitting there.

Fucking Ea

can't you say the same about a few SSR really? Saraswati isn't looking too good either. she's got a way to give herself 4k HP heal and 50 burst but aside from that, the rest is very situational...

Ikki
06-28-2018, 11:58 PM
can't you say the same about a few SSR really? Saraswati isn't looking too good either. she's got a way to give herself 4k HP heal and 50 burst but aside from that, the rest is very situational...

You can use water shingen with her, so shes not on Ea's lvl of useless at least.