PDA

View Full Version : Guild Orders Megathread

Pages : [1] 2

Cobblemaniac
08-12-2018, 03:49 AM
OP

This is a bit premature considering nutaku hosts an original game, but I'd figure we could use a megathread for subsequent GO content discussion. Strategies, team builds, level descriptions, boss mechanics and GO-related questions stuff all fit into here.

Let's pray OriginalTM content doesn't strike, and happy farming for orichalcum everyone.

GO preview

Only missions specific to the GO cycle will be listed under the "Current GO cycle" spoilers. As for generic missions, they are listed below:

Constant Missions

Week 1
Challenge GO 3 times.
Challenge GO 5 times.
Clear stage 1 3 times.
Clear stage 2 3 times.
Clear stage 3 3 times.
Clear entire GO with 3 SR himes and below.
Clear entire GO with soul alive.
Clear entire GO with at least 5 girls alive.

Week 2
Challenge GO 5 times.
Clear stage 2 3 times.
Clear stage 3 3 times.
Clear stage 4 3 times.
Clear entire GO with 3 R himes and below.
Clear entire GO with one hime of each type (soul does not count).
Clear entire GO with all 7 girls alive.
Kill stage 5 boss under 15 turns.

Information for GO cycles below:

GO cycle 1 (Crom to Dullahan):
https://pastebin.com/QUkZsTnB

GO cycle 2 (Cthugha to Jack o Lantern):
https://pastebin.com/gNPdDAgu

Slashley
08-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Well, Nutaku actually caught up to all the shit they were behind on, didn't they? In a quite rapid fashion at that. Thus I find it more likely than not that things will come out on schedule now.

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 12:15 AM
if you're going to start a thread about content we're getting from the JP version, perhaps you could give a little info as to how it works for those of us who don't know much about the JP game. Thanks.

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 01:06 AM
if you're going to start a thread about content we're getting from the JP version, perhaps you could give a little info as to how it works for those of us who don't know much about the JP game. Thanks.

You misunderstand my intention.

I started this thread with the intention for a consolidated discussion and content thread, however I don't have solid enough information nor the confidence to provide a deep break down of what we're getting from GO. Still, since you asked I might as well give it a shot, here's what I have:

Firstly, the DMM wiki entries of GO, hope you're fluent in google translate:
First GO
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AE%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%82%AA%E3% 83%BC%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC/%E6%89%8B%E9%85%8D%E6%9B%B8%EF%BC%9A%E3%82%AF%E3%8 3%AD%E3%82%A6%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AF% E3%83%83%E3%83%8F%EF%BC%BB%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83 %89%E3%82%A6%EF%BC%BD

and

GO overview
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AE%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%82%AA%E3% 83%BC%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC/%E6%89%8B%E9%85%8D%E6%9B%B8%EF%BC%9A%E3%82%AF%E3%8 3%AD%E3%82%A6%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AF% E3%83%83%E3%83%8F%EF%BC%BB%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83 %89%E3%82%A6%EF%BC%BD

Guild orders is in essence a biweekly clear 20 missions kind of deal. You're required to fight a single stage consisting of 5 parts, and each part has increasingly strong mobs till the 5th part, which is a final boss. All guild orders content I'm aware of so far is of a single element, so do take that into account as you progress. The first element will be fire.

Do take note that the enemies in this content are tough as all hell, a good reference is just to take AQ4 level mobs and make them more dangerous. I haven't analysed the content in much more detail, but I should mention that the boss is ridiculously strong, with 8.5m HP, a trigger attack on rage that deals insane damage (15k on all girls, likely without debuffs and elemental advantage?), and most notably a pretty high debuff resistance. I'm not sure if it's comparable to wind rag however. Last thing to note is you can challenge the stage once a day.

You get increasing rewards as you clear the missions. The first week of the cycle will be a set of 10 missions, and the second week another set, giving you a total of 20 missions to complete. The most notable reward in GO is the orichalcum, you need it to 4LB weapons (content that begins with dragon eye weapons, but most notably Phoenix's bow) and to buy past raid weapons if you so desire. 5 are available biweekly.

This is all the information I can give with confidence for now. Appreciate if someone can fix any issues, add more info to my comment or just completely give a new set of info that is more reliable.

Raistlansol
08-13-2018, 01:59 AM
I'm going to have to take notes next time I go in, but some of those mobs are brutal - one in wave 2 hit my Ryu'oh for about 10k. This will definitely need good target prioritisation. My water team is decently strong - 103% assault, 34% defender - and I took so much damage I couldn't get wave 5 to raging before it would've killed me. Ended up getting it to about 30%.

Now, I was a bit stupid and didn't wait for a friend Rudra to appear, that might've gotten me over the line.

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 02:02 AM
I'm going to have to take notes next time I go in, but some of those mobs are brutal - one in wave 2 hit my Ryu'oh for about 10k. This will definitely need good target prioritisation. My water team is decently strong - 103% assault, 34% defender - and I took so much damage I couldn't get wave 5 to raging before it would've killed me. Ended up getting it to about 30%.

Now, I was a bit stupid and didn't wait for a friend Rudra to appear, that might've gotten me over the line.

Cooldowns are especially important to consider coming to this raid, you're going to get utterly buttfucked without proper mangement of skills.

I suggest you take a torturous moment to read the skillsets of the trash so you get more of an idea what you're in for next time.

Torkov
08-13-2018, 02:15 AM
5 battles long
first 3 LV 60 monster
next 3LV65 monsters
next 1 LV 70 miniboss
hitting me at 1500 dmg with one debuff
next 3 LV 65 again
one of them have a defense buff pretty strong
next lv 75 crom cruach ( guess it's ragnarok level?)

I got greedy and attempted the "complete with Arthur" quest with no soul weapon for her and forgot to bring a healer on the main team => Epic fail XD

VeryVoodoo
08-13-2018, 03:22 AM
For the clear with 3 SRs or lower mission, anyone know if the SRs have to be in the main party? Or can you put 2 as subs and never even use them in the fight?

Guess it doesn't really matter... I can probably just try both ways, and if it's the former, it will just end up as an extra run.

Mirage
08-13-2018, 03:53 AM
For the clear with 3 SRs or lower mission, anyone know if the SRs have to be in the main party? Or can you put 2 as subs and never even use them in the fight?

Just having them in your team works, doesn't matter which slot, unless Taco really go "Original"

Chrestomancy
08-13-2018, 04:32 AM
This is definitely beyond me. My water team is 45K, not exactly perfectly optimised. I can clear stages 1-3 but have nothing left for 4. Okay, I shouldn't have tried with Arthur! Maybe when my primary element comes up I might have a chance.

I am hoping someone will post a viable strategy here, careful optimisation is likely my only hope as I've not got much room to just upgrade in strength. I don't even know how tough Crom is yet. Do we get Crom all week?

blubbergott
08-13-2018, 05:01 AM
Finally they are here. :)

https://youtu.be/p106g0cgmdM

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 06:55 AM
You misunderstand my intention.

I started this thread with the intention for a consolidated discussion and content thread, however I don't have solid enough information nor the confidence to provide a deep break down of what we're getting from GO. Still, since you asked I might as well give it a shot, here's what I have:

Firstly, the DMM wiki entries of GO, hope you're fluent in google translate:
First GO

and

GO overview

Guild orders is in essence a biweekly clear 20 missions kind of deal. You're required to fight a single stage consisting of 5 parts, and each part has increasingly strong mobs till the 5th part, which is a final boss. All guild orders content I'm aware of so far is of a single element, so do take that into account as you progress. The first element will be fire.

Do take note that the enemies in this content are tough as all hell, a good reference is just to take AQ4 level mobs and make them more dangerous. I haven't analysed the content in much more detail, but I should mention that the boss is ridiculously strong, with 8.5m HP, a trigger attack on rage that deals insane damage (15k on all girls, likely without debuffs and elemental advantage?), and most notably a pretty high debuff resistance. I'm not sure if it's comparable to wind rag however. Last thing to note is you can challenge the stage once a day.

You get increasing rewards as you clear the missions. The first week of the cycle will be a set of 10 missions, and the second week another set, giving you a total of 20 missions to complete. The most notable reward in GO is the orichalcum, you need it to 4LB weapons (content that begins with dragon eye weapons, but most notably Phoenix's bow) and to buy past raid weapons if you so desire. 5 are available biweekly.

This is all the information I can give with confidence for now. Appreciate if someone can fix any issues, add more info to my comment or just completely give a new set of info that is more reliable.

Just a small update.

I may be misinformed about the boss being high debuff resistance, didn't have trouble landing any debuffs during then. Appreciate if anyone else can confirm.

A couple more things I can definitively say:

1. If you can't clear AQ4, it's unlikely you'll be able to clear the entirety of this GO. However,
2. If what I understand from the phrasing of the missions are correct, you'll clear mission requirements for completing stages 1, 2 and 3 respectively, so even if you can't touch the final boss, you should at least be able to grab yourself some orichalcum by completing the first 3 stages.
3. For those who can't OMEGALUL burst down the boss instantly, do not do your full burst at the start of the battle. Treat the boss like you would fire or water rag: push them close to rage with normal attacks, poke them into rage with a low dmg ability, unload your heavy nukes and full burst.

BlazeAlter
08-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Just a small update.

I may be misinformed about the boss being high debuff resistance, didn't have trouble landing any debuffs during then. Appreciate if anyone else can confirm.

A couple more things I can definitively say:

1. If you can't clear AQ4, it's unlikely you'll be able to clear the entirety of this GO. However,
2. If what I understand from the phrasing of the missions are correct, you'll clear mission requirements for completing stages 1, 2 and 3 respectively, so even if you can't touch the final boss, you should at least be able to grab yourself some orichalcum by completing the first 3 stages.
3. For those who can't OMEGALUL burst down the boss instantly, do not do your full burst at the start of the battle. Treat the boss like you would fire or water rag: push them close to rage with normal attacks, poke them into rage with a low dmg ability, unload your heavy nukes and full burst.

i followed your advice
made some mistakes here and there (like the mistake of using a full burst on the 2nd wave i think, but at least i know what to do next round)
and if pluto didnt die so early, i think i couldve won this tbh (if she was still alive and had 9 lego stacks + pluto buffs I think I could've pushed her to stun phase)
oh welp better luck next time I guess

and yeah im using my dark team because my water team sucks

Ginger D Arc
08-13-2018, 10:55 AM
My water team is pretty strong, and I have Rudra with me. But, I just came out on the other side, with Herc the last one standing.

Zuka
08-13-2018, 01:51 PM
Argh... I went through four stages without a loss and was doing quite well on the boss (Tiamat for me plus friend's Rudra), but I may have gotten little too hasty with using damaging skills - I burst her down right after she became enraged, but as it turned out I fell short 1 or 2 offense skills from stunning her... And her trigger attack really hurt :cry: Around 10 % of HP left hurt too xD
Then again I suppose it was a mistake on my part to not level up Defender weapon as much as I did with assault ones... Still looking forward to following days. While hard, it's certainly doable, even for non-whale players imo.

BTW, for those who didn't know (Including me before thinking: Ah what the hell? I probably won't get through it so I may as well experiment :joy: ) - while Kamihime's individual burst attacks are single target, the Full Burst deals damage to all enemies on the field (For me it really helped on stage four.)

Laventale
08-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Skipping this one, my water is hot trash.

nonsensei
08-13-2018, 03:33 PM
So I decided that I will keep myself from spoilers for GO & give it a shot completely blind. The date wasn't the best coz I'm on vacation, so wasn't recorded on my PC & meh connection resulting in horrible sound & some lags. But here you go, enjoy my "I don't even know what I'm doing" video.

https://youtu.be/kfvVz3flyl0

MagicSpice
08-13-2018, 05:49 PM
they never said i had to use water.... so imma try and throw light at it... i JUST got god kaiser, said screw it and threw my break limit item at her, and got her leveled up...

my other teams aside from maybe when i can use wind have NO CHANCE IN HELL of even attempting these... we'll see how it goes.... even though my light team getting butt fucked seems imminent....

oh, and i did suggest, if you can't handle the catastrophe raids (preferably solo them), then you're probably screwed trying to kill a GO boss...

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 07:54 PM
Yikes... I realise that still isn't enough information to go around cause the trash stages can hit so hard... Sorry :frown: <br />
<br />
1. Don't worry if you can't clear all 5 stages of GO. The missions you...

BlazeAlter
08-13-2018, 08:43 PM
i assume by stage 3, u meant the round 4 mobs? cuz round 3 is just that big gorgon girl <br />
and I did treat this GO as I would an AQ4 run (thankfully my dark team can handle all elements without...

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 08:47 PM
i assume by stage 3, u meant the round 4 mobs? cuz round 3 is just that big gorgon girl
and I did treat this GO as I would an AQ4 run (thankfully my dark team can handle all elements without problem, but yeah GO is a different matter I suppose) and only pushed the boss with normal attacks till raging but it wasn't enough because pluto was downed too early. I only misjudged the HP of the 2nd mobs.. thought they had more HP and would survive a full burst but apparently not.. guess I should just kill these with abilities and party attacks, then do a full burst on the big gorgon girl since thats where it ate most of my potion drops and killed my 1st sub member as well I think

One strategy I thought of to make sure I survive that rage trigger is to just bring an aqua kaiser + pluto's damage cut and my team's defensive skills and I think I might be fine.. I would be left half alive or something at the very least, and if I'm lucky enough to still have potions that would more than raise my chances of victory higher in this GO

Plus Joan.

Trash has about the same HP as AQ4 mobs, according to DMM wiki and well... I observe. You should be able to kill them with minimal ability use and just debuff actually.

Also, yeah I was referring to stage 4. Fixed, thanks.

BlazeAlter
08-13-2018, 08:53 PM
Plus Joan.

Trash has about the same HP as AQ4 mobs, according to DMM wiki and well... I observe. You should be able to kill them with minimal ability use and just debuff actually.

Also, yeah I was referring to stage 4. Fixed, thanks.

yeah I'll keep that in mind next time for future GOs, that was probably my most stupid mistake yesterday lol
Hmm I dunno about bringing Joan though... I kinda need the BP skill for the boss, but if I lose again I might consider it...

and about that mission that needs to clear this in 15 turns... I doubt I can do that and I'm sure elemental advantage is required for that
but I guess that's fine, as long as I can get some orichalcon at least

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 09:01 PM
yeah I'll keep that in mind next time for future GOs, that was probably my most stupid mistake yesterday lol
Hmm I dunno about bringing Joan though... I kinda need the BP skill for the boss, but if I lose again I might consider it...

and about that mission that needs to clear this in 15 turns... I doubt I can do that and I'm sure elemental advantage is required for that
but I guess that's fine, as long as I can get some orichalcon at least

Arthur PF might be your best bet for clearing in 15 turns. It sucks to main dark at the moment, you're the only element without a 100% eidolon or relics to speak of...

I find BP not too terribly necessary if you can kill the important mobs in trash quick enough, and survive at least 2 overdrives from midboss. Crom herself doesn't hit too hard with her normal overdrive, but raging is another matter, which leads below...

My strategy works for the PF users mainly, who can burst strong enough to either kill or stun boss from full rage meter. Maybe give it a shot, because you've got a couple more days to experiment with your setup anyway.

If you don't have PF... umm I don't know. :neutral:

BlazeAlter
08-13-2018, 09:03 PM
Arthur PF might be your best bet for clearing in 15 turns. It sucks to main dark at the moment, you're the only element without a 100% eidolon or relics to speak of...

I find BP not too terribly necessary if you can kill the important mobs in trash quick enough, and survive at least 2 overdrives from midboss. Crom herself doesn't hit too hard with her normal overdrive, but raging is another matter, which leads below...

My strategy works for the PF users mainly, who can burst strong enough to either kill or stun boss from full rage meter. Maybe give it a shot, because you've got a couple more days to experiment with your setup anyway.

If you don't have PF... umm I don't know. :neutral:

well I can take Arthur + PF, but that means losing sniper shot skill which is kinda important for those mobs... so its really not an option for me

Aidoru
08-13-2018, 10:36 PM
Managed to clear it with my light team with a random's Mana as sub, might be okay with just a St Nick. Had Mordred (0-star weapon atk weapon), Tsuki, Raph, Eros and Sol with Meta and Micheal in subs. It's a rather safe set up but it gets the job done. Did mess up during stage 5 though, Raph and Eros died during Crom as I messed up with timing by clearing stage 4 to quick and entered stage 5 with no debuffs while the two kept eating regular attacks by Crom. Didn't help I pushed into rage with a regular set of attacks, so they died to the special activation/trigger ability with no defensive skills up.

I might be able to use the same party with Arthur but not having Mordred might be an issue considering I don't have elemental advantage. I might try after I get my main clears but supposedly they change the 2nd week? I'll just use one of my free days, assuming I don't fail any, to attempt it later.

Zuka
08-14-2018, 11:23 AM
Quick question - can the rage trigger attack be bypassed on DMM, by bursting the boss into "Stun", or did Nutaku implement it as it should be and we're going to be hit anyway, with the trigger attack "waiting" for its turn, unless the boss is killed by mentioned burst? Here I thought that reaching "Stun" is my salvation and yet another wipe awaited :(

VeryVoodoo
08-14-2018, 02:04 PM
Quick question - can the rage trigger attack be bypassed on DMM, by bursting the boss into "Stun", or did Nutaku implement it as it should be and we're going to be hit anyway, with the trigger attack "waiting" for its turn, unless the boss is killed by mentioned burst? Here I thought that reaching "Stun" is my salvation and yet another wipe awaited :(

Believe it's similar to the trigger that water disaster ragna does as well -- as long as you see it go into rage, the next attack queued is the trigger, regardless of if you stun it out, etc..

Similar mechanics.

Cobblemaniac
08-14-2018, 06:07 PM
Believe it's similar to the trigger that water disaster ragna does as well -- as long as you see it go into rage, the next attack queued is the trigger, regardless of if you stun it out, etc..

Similar mechanics.

What he said.

It might be a good idea to have nuker hime waiting in the backline to clean up if your team happens to not be able to kill Crom flat out. This is where stun punishers actually do their job quite well, but you could use anything else really.

BlazeAlter
08-15-2018, 12:09 AM
So I have a few questions:

1. How much orichalcon would an average casual player get from guild orders if he can't always/can't beat the last boss? (yes this might be me)

2. I've seen in JP wiki that there would be SSR weapons that we can get that costs 1 Orichalcon (I've also seen old raid weps cost 2, but that might actually be expensive), are these worth getting? the only one I'm considering to get is the dark wep (and maybe light/fire) since I need better weapons in my grid
http://i68.tinypic.com/1zq659l.png

Cobblemaniac
08-15-2018, 01:13 AM
So I have a few questions:

1. How much orichalcon would an average casual player get from guild orders if he can't always/can't beat the last boss? (yes this might be me)

2. I've seen in JP wiki that there would be SSR weapons that we can get that costs 1 Orichalcon (I've also seen old raid weps cost 2, but that might actually be expensive), are these worth getting? the only one I'm considering to get is the dark wep (and maybe light/fire) since I need better weapons in my grid
http://i68.tinypic.com/1zq659l.png

1. For players that absolutely cannot clear the last boss, 1 orichalcum is the best they can grab, clearing 9 missions. If you're having trouble clearing the boss, but still can clear it occasionally, 2 orichaclum is very possible since you clear 10 missions to get them, but 3 orichalcum is gonna be quite a stretch already.

2. Depends. For your case, I recommend you avoid spending orichalcum on orichalcum weapons at all costs so you can save it for 4LB. Additionally, these orichalcum weapons have lower stats than standard raid weapons iirc, so there's not a huge incentive to go for them unless you really need that dual skill, but IMO it's not worth 4 orichalcum.

MagicSpice
08-15-2018, 01:13 AM
i gave this a blind test run and.... died halfway through crom...

in fact, i lost raphael in 2nd wave due to the middle enemy nuking me for 25k, same thing happened in wave 4 which killed off metatron (raph's replacement)... but given those 1 orb enemies keep putting up high def buffs that also cause reflect damage.... i think i'll have to rearrange my strategy...

but nice to know that with enough atk down, i can get crom to nuke me for around 8k... meaning if i can get my normal lineup to her (mordred, raph, sol, tsuki, and diana), i might be able to survive with my HP topped off (and maybe both amaru and tiamat summoned for safety). everyone is packing over 10k HP (Sol at 14k) if i happen to take a friend hecatonchires. and quite frankly, i might need the HP.... can't get anymore on my grid without replacing a weapon (every weapon with defender is at skill lv 20 with my entire grid as high leveled as it'll get) or another accessory.

BlazeAlter
08-15-2018, 01:18 AM
1. For players that absolutely cannot clear the last boss, 1 orichalcum is the best they can grab, clearing 9 missions. If you're having trouble clearing the boss, but still can clear it occasionally, 2 orichaclum is very possible since you clear 10 missions to get them, but 3 orichalcum is gonna be quite a stretch already.

2. Depends. For your case, I recommend you avoid spending orichalcum on orichalcum weapons at all costs so you can save it for 4LB. Additionally, these orichalcum weapons have lower stats than standard raid weapons iirc, so there's not a huge incentive to go for them unless you really need that dual skill, but IMO it's not worth 4 orichalcum.

so its either 1 or 2... I'll take it I guess
yesterday's attempt failed when they took out Mordred for my team, so at that moment I knew I lost already
If she didn't die on round 4 I might've won that, maybe I should let the DATA enemy buff expire next time...

and good point, I just wonder when the FLB for the envy pride axe will come out though...

Cobblemaniac
08-15-2018, 01:23 AM
i gave this a blind test run and.... died halfway through crom...

in fact, i lost raphael in 2nd wave due to the middle enemy nuking me for 25k, same thing happened in wave 4 which killed off metatron (raph's replacement)... but given those 1 orb enemies keep putting up high def buffs that also cause reflect damage.... i think i'll have to rearrange my strategy...

but nice to know that with enough atk down, i can get crom to nuke me for around 8k... meaning if i can get my normal lineup to her (mordred, raph, sol, tsuki, and diana), i might be able to survive with my HP topped off (and maybe both amaru and tiamat summoned for safety). everyone is packing over 10k HP (Sol at 14k) if i happen to take a friend hecatonchires. and quite frankly, i might need the HP.... can't get anymore on my grid without replacing a weapon (every weapon with defender is at skill lv 20 with my entire grid as high leveled as it'll get) or another accessory.

The HP is no longer a bottleneck at your stage IMO.

We're currently in that transition stage where high level content begins to pretty heavily punish debuff turtling, you can't exactly rely on stacking higher HP against the trash/ bosses all the time because eventually they'll out damage your HP, and there's only so much you can do with your base HP.

What you do need, IMO, is to begin exploring new setups with either your himes or your souls. It's tough, but try laying off the Mordred, and run Hercules PF (if you have axe), or Joan sniper shot to begin with. Hercules PF is the obvious nuke Crom down option, and you might be better off killing off certain trash mobs super early so you don't eat a heavy overdrive nuke, while Joan is for if you want to opt for turtling. If I were to pull an analogy, Mordred is like that walking aid you had as a child to learn how to walk, but you can't get too attached to it.

Edit: Well there's one thing I wanted you to do but forgot to include in: just use a Mana support and forget Heca.

Torkov
08-15-2018, 01:34 AM
I slayed it and recorded it if people need data:
https://youtu.be/WyaAa1ib7Bo
Forgot to enable game sounds.

swmh283
08-15-2018, 07:27 AM
So I am a decent player with a decent grid. 138/20.5. <br />
<br />
First off lower end players should not be too concerned with clearing it. GO clearly leaves with enough room for participation trophy with...

Cobblemaniac
08-15-2018, 07:58 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you have to kill the boss with the &quot;3 offensive&quot; and &quot;3 SRs&quot; in your team missions. <br />
<br />
I'm a bit hesistant to try with this week, but I might want...

Unregistered
08-15-2018, 09:33 AM
Envy weapons will pick up their FLB the next time Envy comes around. That'll be next January. Which is fine since we don't have dark ult/old ragnarok yet, so we can't even farm up some dark regalia yet.

You max out at 1 orichalcum if you can't possibly beat the whole thing. The second week's set of missions changes up to only have 4 more points available that don't require clearing, so that's a total of 9 over the two weeks. And you'll need 10 for that 2nd ori. If you can manage to clear the quest entirely at least once and satisfying a mission or two, you should be set for the 2nd ori. Funny enough, if you don't have a fantastic team for a particular element, the 3+ SRs or below (as you need 4 SSRs to push you out of this one) is probably the requirement you satisfy just by walking in with whatever you have. And for Crom Cruach, a mission asks for 3+ Attack types, and that's the most common filler type as far as I'm aware of.

If you're fine with just 1 ori every 2 weeks, then you only need 6 points. You can pick up those through:
1st week: Challenge 3x, Challenge 5x, Clear 1st stage 3 times, Clear 2nd stage 3 times
2nd week: Challenge 5x, Clear 2nd Stage 3 times

That does emphasize at least making the attempt every single day you can. And honestly, if you're aiming for just those 6 points exactly, and you need it, just go ahead and burst through stage 2.

Beyond that... if you're basically set on 10+ points, the next question is if you should really bother for 18/20 or not. Forget about the grimoires at 12/15, we get enough of those elsewhere. If you can clear the quest but absolutely needed luck to do so (like me), just settle for the 2 ori at 10 points. I can't clear with Arthur this week. I won't be able to clear with Joan next week either, as I need Andromeda's heals for my setup to get through. I don't think I can clear with 3 R's. Or clear the last stage within 15 turns. Or be able to clear with making sure I have at least 1 of each type in the party. I don't expect to be able to hit 18 points, so I'll probably just relax next week and pick up the ones that don't require clearing.

BlazeAlter
08-15-2018, 10:34 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/290wub8.png
well... that was unexpected
my first GO win today, I have no idea if i just got lucky.. or did the right strategy with the correct timings or...
both
i'm probably not gonna win this again but at least I won once

Unregistered
08-15-2018, 11:01 AM
Oh, might as well list what I used to scrape by, as something for others to compare against:

Name-------HP---Atk
Andromeda:-7108/42493
Atalanta:---5494/39593
Triton: -----5769/38774
Nike:-------5504/36974
Snow Raph: 6414/40474

Ea:---------6404/43095
Enkidu: ----5392/39687 (1st attempt)
Cupid: -----5829/37274 (2nd attempt)

Assault: 109% (146 skill lvls + 36 directly from assault M/L) + 2 pride (L)
Defender: 20% (well, HP's already listed above)

Jack Frost (main!)/Yamata no Orochi/Yggdrasil/Jormungandr/Sphinx/Tiamat
Friend slot is whatever Rudra I can find from random non-friends

I did (barely) succeed on both attempts so far. 1st attempt had Andromeda die off to the raging overdrive, so I picked up the 3+ SRs and 3+ Attack types (Atalanta/Ea/Enkidu)
2nd attempt had Andromeda survive (thus the soul survives point) and res allowed me to insure the 5+ members survive point.
I definitely don't hit hard enough for a Full Burst to take care of raging. Also, when it comes to cleanly pushing into raging to allow setting up for the trigger, I have very little room to work with. I probably should take advantage of the 2 turn duration on Snow Raph's damage cut...

Oh, and I actually full burst through the 2nd stage. I have enough healing and Snow Raph's damage cut to allow me to turtle to FB again in stage 3.

Unregistered
08-15-2018, 11:09 AM
Oh yea, forgot to mention my ex skill. It's Ambush.

LeCrestfallen
08-15-2018, 06:47 PM
3sr/3offensive type himes is not as bad as it sounds, since this does take into account those 2 backrow slots if somebody dies. You could have 3 ssr and one sr in the mainteam, 2 sr offensive types in the backrow and it counts. did it that way.

MagicSpice
08-15-2018, 08:18 PM
Probably gonna try again with Joan using sniper shot cause I don't have herc axe yet... but that would also overlap with raph's debuff meaning using her 2nd ability is just a raging drain (which...

Chrestomancy
08-16-2018, 03:28 AM
Just want to say thanks for everyone on this thread for sharing. I played through to 3rd stage, realised I couldn't beat it then quit out on day 1 (FYI - you don't get anything at all if you quit rather than lose from what I can see) and assumed I'd just skip this week.

Now I know:
* I can get stuff from clearing stages 1 & 2
* Although it felt hard, with a bit of levelling I can get my water team up high enough to win this fight (vid blubbergott recorded of victory with a team not much higher level than mine)

So I'm hoping to hit 1 or 2 orichalum this week which would never have happened without this forum. Thanks everyone. I'll maybe record my attempt later today to return the gift of your knowledge with the gift of laughter.

AutoCrimson
08-16-2018, 03:40 AM
FYI - you don't get anything at all if you quit rather than lose from what I can see)

you get "participate in GO" completed the very moment you start the first battle i think, so this one u will get anyway

for me, while i managed to clear Crom (scoring soul survive and 3 sr too, since i have only Shiva and Aphro as water SSR's anyway), scoring the "5 alive" and "with Arthur" are beyond me (for my water team now, at least).. need to slvl a bit more

oh, and idk if it was mentioned here before, beware the second wave middle mob (nukes insane single target damage) and fourth wave middle mob (multinuke) as well. i killed them firstly

nonsensei
08-16-2018, 04:11 AM
"Just throw light at it" - GO Crom edition

https://youtu.be/mF3TJ7snyiM

Cobblemaniac
08-16-2018, 06:28 AM
Suppose it's a bit late to say this, but PSA anyway.

You can clear the "3 attack type hime" and "3 SR" missions by having 2 of them in the backup and one in the main team. Important to note that in the type missions (offense defense etc), soul doesn't count.

This is especially important for those that don't have good options on non-SSRs, or aren't strong enough, or are just plain lazy, because the 2nd week will have an otherwise especially bad mission: clear with 3 R himes in the team.

Of course given the nature of some of our forum members I'm sure they're bored enough to find a way, and succeed, in killing Crom with a full R hime team...

Good luck anyway guys. I'll be back in a couple of days before Jorm comes in with another ghetto and useless as all hell "guide".

nonsensei
08-16-2018, 08:23 AM
Of course given the nature of some of our forum members I'm sure they're bored enough to find a way, and succeed, in killing Crom with a full R hime team...

Stop reading my mind.
That said, I'm not sure if it's feasible. There are no debuffs in water R tier & Joan(Sniper) seems a must to be able to survive Crom herself, even if you somehow get yourself through the mobs. But hey.. I got 2 more days to test around this week. The worst that can happen is that I miserably fail (like I did with Amaru rag mission) & call it a day.

Cobblemaniac
08-16-2018, 08:28 AM
Stop reading my mind.
That said, I'm not sure if it's feasible. There are no debuffs in water R tier & Joan(Sniper) seems a must to be able to survive Crom herself, even if you somehow get yourself through the mobs. But hey.. I got 2 more days to test around this week. The worst that can happen is that I miserably fail (like I did with Amaru rag mission) & call it a day.

With water R himes, yeah anyone attempting R only runs are really in a tight spot...

The "best" way I have to circumvent that problem is to go for off-element, in this case Konohana-Sakuya, and pray really hard you don't get killed. Realistically I don't see any other feasible way to go about it.

nonsensei
08-16-2018, 08:38 AM
With water R himes, yeah anyone attempting R only runs are really in a tight spot...

The "best" way I have to circumvent that problem is to go for off-element, in this case Konohana-Sakuya, and pray really hard you don't get killed. Realistically I don't see any other feasible way to go about it.

I wish Sequana wasn't one of the 3 R himes that I'm missing... Guess I will have to go with Ganges with her long CD coz hell, I'm bound to eat some debuffs.

sanahtlig
08-16-2018, 08:43 AM
With a nearly maxed Water team and a useless Soul and EX ability (Arthur + Provisional Forest), I was able to auto-battle clear all the way to the last stage today. Clearly ability to clear is mostly a matter of equipment, good characters, and whether you have access to a +100% friend eidolon.

Elemental advantage is a big boon, and will likely impact whether you can reach the 3 and 5-orihalcum tiers. On the flip side, you shouldn't actually NEED the extra 3 orihalcum unless you're running more than 2 elements. 4 orihalcum a month (2x 2-orihalcum tier) should be plenty to feed teams for 1-2 elements and keep them maxed, and as an added bonus you won't need to bother with the challenge objectives.

By my rough calculations, you need about 1 orihalcum per element per month for weapon final limit breaks (Advent and Union event weapons). Clearing Guild Orders doesn't seem to be necessary if you're focusing on 1-2 elements. The 2-orihalcum tier allows you to gear 3-4 elements or limit break some Gatcha weapons. You'll need to reach the 3-orihalcum tier to gear all 6 elements, and the 5-orihalcum tier if you want to also limit break Gatcha weapons.

Cobblemaniac
08-16-2018, 08:55 AM
With a nearly maxed Water team and a useless Soul and EX ability (Arthur + Provisional Forest), I was able to auto-battle clear all the way to the last stage today. Clearly ability to clear is mostly a matter of equipment, good characters, and whether you have access to a +100% friend eidolon.

Elemental advantage is a big boon, and will likely impact whether you can reach the 3 and 5 orihalcum tiers. On the flip side, you shouldn't actually NEED the extra 3 orihalcum unless you're running more than 2 elements. 4 orihalcum a month should be plenty to feed teams for 1-2 elements and keep them maxed, and as an added bonus you won't need to bother with the challenge objectives.

Knowledge of boss patterns is also pretty vital, but that's something we nutaku players have an advantage of for being 1 year behind DMM version.

That said, as with event weapons I do recommend that players get as much orichalcum as they can, even if it's a bit of a tedious grind, considering how useful 4LB will be and how the end game is to have all elements working anyway.

As another note, 5 orichalcum per 2 weeks is more than enough to 4LB every single upcoming event weapon, or so I'd project for half a year given the event pools we get. The remaining orichalcum can be spent on 4LBing previous weapons, and then one would have excess that is completely pointless to them unless they whale/ get lucky with hime or dragon eye weapons. This basically means that to keep up with f2p content, one does not necessarily have to perfectly clear GO consistently, there's a small window of leniency even if your target is to keep up with all content.

BlazeAlter
08-16-2018, 11:06 AM
Oh, might as well list what I used to scrape by, as something for others to compare against:

Name-------HP---Atk
Andromeda:-7108/42493
Atalanta:---5494/39593
Triton: -----5769/38774
Nike:-------5504/36974
Snow Raph: 6414/40474

Ea:---------6404/43095
Enkidu: ----5392/39687 (1st attempt)
Cupid: -----5829/37274 (2nd attempt)

Assault: 109% (146 skill lvls + 36 directly from assault M/L) + 2 pride (L)
Defender: 20% (well, HP's already listed above)

Jack Frost (main!)/Yamata no Orochi/Yggdrasil/Jormungandr/Sphinx/Tiamat
Friend slot is whatever Rudra I can find from random non-friends

I did (barely) succeed on both attempts so far. 1st attempt had Andromeda die off to the raging overdrive, so I picked up the 3+ SRs and 3+ Attack types (Atalanta/Ea/Enkidu)
2nd attempt had Andromeda survive (thus the soul survives point) and res allowed me to insure the 5+ members survive point.
I definitely don't hit hard enough for a Full Burst to take care of raging. Also, when it comes to cleanly pushing into raging to allow setting up for the trigger, I have very little room to work with. I probably should take advantage of the 2 turn duration on Snow Raph's damage cut...

Oh, and I actually full burst through the 2nd stage. I have enough healing and Snow Raph's damage cut to allow me to turtle to FB again in stage 3.

when I read this, I also became curious if my water team can do it since I probably have more or less the same assault % that you have, so I assembled a team with the natural 3 SR + atk type and the results were:
http://i64.tinypic.com/2u6pb4m.png
obviously took rudra though, but I was surprised that herc and neptune(w/ 10 max stack of her unique buff) could tank that rage trigger with only a water kaiser buff lol

I'm at 8 points now... but I don't think I can do that arthur mission since shes obviously not as tanky as herc is, and I would lose the benefits of having herc's axe
but I guess I can safely say I can at least get 2 ori for this guild order (dont know yet if I can go beyond that though)

Slashley
08-16-2018, 11:14 AM
-- but I don't think I can do that arthur mission since shes obviously not as tanky as herc is, and I would lose the benefits of having herc's axeJust put Herc's Axe on Arthur. You lose the 30% Elemental, but that's not the biggest of deals when you have elemental advantage and a friend Rudra.

Of course, aside from being able to apply -25% Def on turn1, Arthur is much weaker of a Soul than Herc is.

BlazeAlter
08-16-2018, 11:19 AM
Just put Herc's Axe on Arthur. You lose the 30% Elemental, but that's not the biggest of deals when you have elemental advantage and a friend Rudra.

Of course, aside from being able to apply -25% Def on turn1, Arthur is much weaker of a Soul than Herc is.

Well I suppose I can always try another yolo run tomorrow with Arthur....
but I don't even know if she would be able to survive all the way to the boss like Herc did

MagicSpice
08-16-2018, 11:24 AM
at the rate i'm going it only seems feasible to get the participation missions and the round 1-3 clears. I can make it to crom but she's just.... ugh. even if i survive her rage trigger, that rage...

sanahtlig
08-16-2018, 11:43 AM
If I could use my Wind team for this I'd probably be set, even without a Soul weapon (neither my Wind nor Water teams have one right now). Gaia could mitigate both the trigger and Rage overdrive. I could probably bring a dragoon to buff the damage cut to -60% for very impressive mitigation. Once the next batch of Soul weapons come out I should be very well positioned with both teams.

Tomorrow I'll either try a run with my Wind team, or more usefully an attempt to clear in 15 turns with my best offensive squad. Without Shingen's Soul weapon I'm probably doomed to fail the time limit though.

nonsensei
08-16-2018, 12:00 PM
If I could use my Wind team for this I'd probably be set, even without a Soul weapon (neither my Wind nor Water teams have one right now). Gaia could mitigate both the trigger and Rage overdrive.

You made me curious. I wanna see that.

nonsensei
08-16-2018, 01:37 PM
No idea if sana can clear it but it's possible. At least I found a video, where someone did it last year in DMM.

https://nicotter.net/watch/sm31748744

That was one interesting watch. Good job finding it, lol.
Tbh, I kinda forgot about the fact that Crom's rage burst isn't AoE (I barely came across it), so Gaia can defend against it. And after rage trigger, I was like "Ok, you used all your pots, defensive measures to survive to this point.. what now?". Then seen the rage burst and be like.. "Oh.. :neutral:"

Zuka
08-16-2018, 02:30 PM
Another try and... Unexpectedly good result ^^

Honestly, I was fully expecting another loss, especially since the burst dmg turned out strangely lower than I hoped for, but here suddenly 4/5 starting Kami survived and then it went down somehow... With a lot of RNG... lots and lots of RNG ^^

Amak
08-17-2018, 01:43 AM
How much orichallum do you need for a 4th Limit Break? If you get 1 per week, is it wise to use it to slowly limit break 0* KH weapons or it's better to strictly save it for FLB?

BlazeAlter
08-17-2018, 01:48 AM
How much orichallum do you need for a 4th Limit Break? If you get 1 per week, is it wise to use it to slowly limit break 0* KH weapons or it's better to strictly save it for FLB?

you need:
5 for dragon eye weps
3 for kami and union event weps
2 for advent weps

and idk what u meant when u said "slowly limit breaking KH weps" but I don't think ori can be used that way... its only useable for FLBs, I don't think its the same as an SSR wep brick

Amak
08-17-2018, 02:39 AM
Oh, so it can't be used as a brick. I see, I misunderstood its applications. Ty for the info.

nonsensei
08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
What did I say about Joan being a must?

https://youtu.be/H-jVHJk4I8s

Yeah, forget about it. Praise Herc. (And 2-man Gaia combo)

Cobblemaniac
08-17-2018, 03:04 AM
What did I say about Joan being a must?

"Work of god"

Yeah, forget about it. Praise Herc. (And 2-man Gaia combo)

You fucking madman.

Amak
08-17-2018, 03:55 AM
................Did this guy just clear fucking Guild Order with Rares? I'm done with the game.

Cobblemaniac
08-17-2018, 04:32 AM
................Did this guy just clear fucking Guild Order with Rares? I'm done with the game.

I called it man.

MagicSpice
08-18-2018, 09:35 PM
If I can somehow not have RNG kill off one of my himes before crom, then I may have a shot....

Cause this is my closest attempt so far, and that's due to losing only 1 hime before Crom, instead of 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsix3yHT9Y

also, I know i had some derps... but they kinda happened after losing Tsukiyomi, which threw me off...

and if you want details on my team, there's one long ass comment posted on the vid itself... can't bother reposting it...

sanahtlig
08-18-2018, 10:59 PM
If I can somehow not have RNG kill off one of my himes before crom, then I may have a shot....
Notice that most of the clear videos posted in this thread (except the Dark user) are using +100% friend eidolons. If you're forgoing both elemental advantage and +100% eidolons, you're setting yourself up for a rough time.

Aidoru
08-19-2018, 01:35 AM

Cause this is my closest attempt so far, and that's due to losing only 1 hime before Crom, instead of 2...

also, I know i had some derps... but they kinda happened after losing Tsukiyomi, which threw me off...

and if you want details on my team, there's one long ass comment posted on the vid itself... can't bother reposting it...

While the stage4 middle enemy has a randomly targeting overdrive, you could have survived but you didn't use what resources you had. Joan's damage reduction skill would have kept Tsuki alive and you also had Yatagarasu, who would likely have helped as well. You could have also chose not to use Raph's orb reduction on that target and instead let both enemies overdrive at the same time and use Joan to reduce both of their damage.

Another option would be to instead of full bursting the stage 3 mob, you could have just use Joan/Sol to mitigate/heal, Raph to delay the overdrives and beat it with skills/regular attacks and use a full burst stage 4 like you did stage 2 to immediately kill the middle mob.

I'd suggest you aim for a better main/support eidolon. Barong's ability is not good enough to justify using her, the only debuff/affliction to worry about is the one that prevents you from using skills, which you didn't have any problems with. Put Reiki in your eidolon sub slots for her fire res buff.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 09:27 AM
While the stage4 middle enemy has a randomly targeting overdrive, you could have survived but you didn't use what resources you had. Joan's damage reduction skill would have kept Tsuki alive and you also had Yatagarasu, who would likely have helped as well. You could have also chose not to use Raph's orb reduction on that target and instead let both enemies overdrive at the same time and use Joan to reduce both of their damage.

Another option would be to instead of full bursting the stage 3 mob, you could have just use Joan/Sol to mitigate/heal, Raph to delay the overdrives and beat it with skills/regular attacks and use a full burst stage 4 like you did stage 2 to immediately kill the middle mob.

I'd suggest you aim for a better main/support eidolon. Barong's ability is not good enough to justify using her, the only debuff/affliction to worry about is the one that prevents you from using skills, which you didn't have any problems with. Put Reiki in your eidolon sub slots for her fire res buff.

Well, about reiki... I got rid of her since she was only 2 star... most utility would likely end up being hecaton (HP and def buffs), barong (unlike Nick, she doesn't buff my enemies), or marmagarmr (obvious reasons, but why I didn't have her is listed in the next reply). And I'm not near the point of another Kaiser, cause wind was my next pick to help their full bursting

But yeah, I was unsure about that Joan reduction (cause really, getting hit 3 times like that is unexpected), and not full bursting the 3rd wave could have saved it for the 4th wave (cause I could still rebuild it before crom's rage state). It does seem clearable with that team, I just need to have no mistakes...

Notice that most of the clear videos posted in this thread (except the Dark user) are using +100% friend eidolons. If you're forgoing both elemental advantage and +100% eidolons, you're setting yourself up for a rough time.

It's very rare to find a marmagarmr for light... trust me, I'd pick her if i saw her...

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 09:39 AM
It's very rare to find a marmagarmr for light... trust me, I'd pick her if i saw her...

Hella rare. Still, I'd wait for one to pop up over the course of time because especially for your case, the 100% eidolon makes all the difference in the world. Unless it doesn't pop up for a full 24 hours.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 09:40 AM
Hella rare. Still, I'd wait for one to pop up over the course of time because especially for your case, the 100% eidolon makes all the difference in the world. Unless it doesn't pop up for a full 24 hours.

24 hours?

It's been 9 days since I last saw one... even 2 light Kaiser appearances was more recent and people really shouldn't have those as a main eidolon...

Still, double barong is 80% elemental attack and that's compounding on top of 120% assault and that's without the pride bonus as my hp drops... if i did find a marm... then it'd be about a total of 124% elemental attack with that Eidolon grid

BlazeAlter
08-19-2018, 09:48 AM
24 hours?

It's been 9 days since I last saw one... even 2 light Kaiser appearances was more recent and people really shouldn't have those as a main eidolon...

Still, double barong is 80% elemental attack and that's compounding on top of 120% assault and that's without the pride bonus as my hp drops... if i did find a marm... then it'd be about a total of 124% elemental attack with that Eidolon grid

I have a question... why Barong and not St Nicholas instead? Nicholas has better stats (lets put aside the summon effect, its not like Barong has a very good one either since it only affects one hime)
and she's 45%, if you have your own or even if you don't have her why not just take her instead? she's still a 5% increase anyway

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 09:48 AM
24 hours?

Tough times maining light.

Btw, the Nick problem is kinda easily resolved by using Sol's cleanse. Even if they have extra buffs, I say it's worth the extra trouble to clear the trash if you can at least survive.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Tough times maining light.

Btw, the Nick problem is kinda easily resolved by using Sol's cleanse. Even if they have extra buffs, I say it's worth the extra trouble to clear the trash if you can at least survive.

While true, that's still an additional cleanse I'd rather avoid. Using Nick would just have her.... there... just a dead summon with even less use than huanglong (who is there for stats and the potential stun on crom)

The 4th round buffs remove easy, but the rest is there to stay for a while

sanahtlig
08-19-2018, 11:20 AM
You wouldn't run a +45% elemental ATK eidolon with a +100% eidolon. You'd likely want to run a character ATK + HP eidolon, especially if you're using an elemental ATK Soul weapon. That's why the +100% eidolon is helpful; it provides more DMG *AND* HP.

Aidoru
08-19-2018, 11:23 AM
Managed to find a Mana support for my light team and on my Joan run, got the 15 turn clear without even noticing. Was thinking I would need a strong water team to do so but I guess that works in my favor. I think with that, I should be able to clear all of the objectives.

Hopefully future objectives don't get too difficult.

sanahtlig
08-19-2018, 11:48 AM
Managed to find a Mana support for my light team and on my Joan run, got the 15 turn clear without even noticing. Was thinking I would need a strong water team to do so but I guess that works in my favor.
The description of the mission is mistranslated. It says "Clear the Guild Order quest within 15 turns", but should say "Defeat the final boss within 15 turns." Chances are that if you can't clear within 15 turns you're going to lose anyway, as that's enough time to squeeze in 3 Full Bursts.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 11:48 AM
I'm just gonna have to keep shuffling through content until one pops up then...

Even if I could clear with my current comp, I'd rather have the 100% eidolon as a safety measure

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 11:53 AM
The mission that asks for you to set 1 of each type can be a bit complicated depending on what exactly you rely on (and how much you rely on them) and what you even have available. Like for water, since I don't have Belphegor, my only option for tricky is Dagon. Who's not bad for an R at all, but I usually need something else if I'm reaching into my sub slots :P

Aidoru
08-19-2018, 11:59 AM
The description of the mission is mistranslated. It says "Clear the Guild Order quest within 15 turns", but should say "Defeat the final boss within 15 turns." Chances are that if you can't clear within 15 turns you're going to lose anyway, as that's enough time to squeeze in 3 Full Bursts.

Oh, that's good to know. I was thinking it could of been something along those lines but I wasn't paying attention to my turn counts since it wasn't something I thought I could do to begin with. Since it's just the boss, that becomes a lot easier.

Slashley
08-19-2018, 12:10 PM
I have a question... why Barong and not St Nicholas instead? Nicholas has better stats (lets put aside the summon effect, its not like Barong has a very good one either since it only affects one hime)
and she's 45%, if you have your own or even if you don't have her why not just take her instead? she's still a 5% increase anywayMind you that 5% more Elemental modifier is very far from 5% more damage done.

Aside from P2W Eidolons, Barong and friends are by far the best option, if you taking damage is a thing and you're running elemental advantage. The -10/20% damage cut is absolutely massive. Also, not using St. Nicholas means less of your asshole friends using her Active in raid battles...

nonsensei
08-19-2018, 12:28 PM
Also, not using St. Nicholas means less of your asshole friends using her Active in raid battles...

Just kick those asshole friends. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@MagicSpice
Challenging the hardest content of the game (currently) without 100% eido is utterly foolish if you have troubles already clearing it.
Light is supposed to be your strongest element. You should be having 100% friends for your strongest element since you will be throwing it at other stuff than just advantage (as you just did). As Sana said, you are just making your situation tougher than it already is.

Aidoru
08-19-2018, 12:52 PM
It would be okay running Barong for dark stuff but the current GO isn't dark, so there isn't really much reason to use her here let alone two of her. Using two St Nick would have likely killed the mob that killed his Tsuki in his previous video (@10:30ish) and that could have possibly made a difference for the following fight. Of course there are better options like Mana, Thunderbird and Heca as well.

blubbergott
08-19-2018, 05:25 PM
The mission that asks for you to set 1 of each type can be a bit complicated...

Indeed. Failed it today cause i forgot balanced exists....

MagicSpice
08-20-2018, 02:18 PM
well let me clear up a few things...

-does not have thunderbird (even then barong can be slightly stronger until thunderbird gets some + value and a break limit)
-does not have st nick (she was only 2 star so i sold her)
-does not have sphinx (same case as st. nick but i intentionally didn't cap her since i had barong at lv100 and didn't know about the orb shop when sphinx event was out)
-has not seen Marmagarmr (the 100% light eidolon... sorta) for almost 2 weeks now

so yeah, i had to use what was available and still got rather close (if tsukiyomi would have survived til crom, then i likely would have won cause of her debuff, blind, and decent damage).

and i can pick a nick friend, but she'll just be sitting there unsummoned. i'm not wasting sol's cleanse to remove those def buffs she gives enemies. plus i figure barong would at least save someone from occasional debuffs eating away at your HP... considering i'm off-element, that matters a lot since i don't have elemental advantage reducing the damage i take

and my grid is still not at full power despite having over 120% base assault (more off the pride weapon when HP drops) and 52% defender. one of my SSR weapons is Slv19, a few are Slv11, and the pride weapon is SLv12. the other 5 are Slv20... even then, the current crossover will give me a better weapon to replace that last SR assault (giving the same effect, more HP, and more base stats). but i intend on beefing this up again before my next attempt. i still haven't done the gem draws yet and i got multiple copies of the wind SSR from amaltheia's event that i don't plan on keeping (even drew an extra 2 of them... damn gacha luck in the wrong place)

honestly, if i would have handled wave 4 better, i think i would have won... but i'm about to try again with the same setup.... unless that damn wolf girl finally shows her face and i can get that 84% light elem atk she can give (based on my current grid). i can rearrange the grid a bit if she shows, but don't have hecatonchires either since she was the little push to get me god kaiser (and hecaton had no stars, meaning lv40).

Aidoru
08-20-2018, 02:43 PM
Those eidolons I listed were meant as support eidolons from other players.

Anyways, you should have kept your raid event eidolons, espcially the 45% element ones. Even if 2stars, you could have maxed them with the eidolon shop. Well not that I would suggest it as a priority now but you can still get a completed copy of St Nick from it you ever wanted.

Tanukimo
08-20-2018, 07:50 PM
I beat it with Jeanne, 3 Rs, and all hime types.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv45lJh5Dl8

Cloudofdarkhole6
08-21-2018, 02:07 PM
-has not seen Marmagarmr (the 100% light eidolon... sorta) for almost 2 weeks now

sent you a friend request. recently got fluffy, so that might be possible to help you out :)

Amak
08-21-2018, 02:46 PM
If you enter the Guild Order battle and give up right away does it count as a participation for the mission?

russ
08-21-2018, 05:37 PM
If you enter the Guild Order battle and give up right away does it count as a participation for the mission?

yup had to do it cuz i picked the wrong party and it still counted

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 08:00 PM
(same unregistered as the one who posted his full setup before)
So I've surprised myself by managing to climb up to 18 points now; just missing the attempt 5 times and beat Crom in 15 turns points now.

I did Joan + 1 of each type on Sunday; won on the turn right before I was going to lose. Joan w/ Black Propaganda/Atalanta/Gabriel/Sol/Snow Raph/Ea/Dagon. In retrospect, the quest overall could've gone smoother if I remembered to swap in Azathoth into a sub slot for the combo debuff, but hey, managed to scrape by in the end. (And if the Demogorgon didn't land 4 hits on Sol with its first overdrive; that was some BS there, RNG)

Then I did 3 R's + all 7 members survive tonight; won about 2 turns before I expected to lose (near dead party and 2 turns away from normal overdrive). Andromeda w/ Ambush/Atalanta/Triton/Sequana/Snow Raph/Dagon/Oto-hime was the party this time. Technically I did lose Atalanta, but I ressed her so at the end of the fight, all 7 were alive :P.

Both times should be with the same 109% assault/20% defender, Jack Frost/Rudra setup as listed before. Atk values ought to still be roughly the same; as low as 35k (Sequana) to as high as 43k (Ea)
Really glad that I picked up the 3rd ori here, as I'm not sure if I can beat Jormungandr, so there's a distinct possibility of settling for just 1 ori next guild order.

Not sure if I can do the 15 turn one, as I've been clearing in 18-20 turns. But hell, 4 more days to try, right?
I'm thinking Hercules w/ Ambush/Atalanta/Triton/Nike/Snow Raph to start, Ea and Shiva off the bench. But I'm not used to using Herc and I'm worried about lasting until Crom. Sol does a better job as the sole healer, but her full burst would be worse. Well, if she survives to that point. I used her in my Arthur clear too, but she also died to the Demogorgon there :P

sanahtlig
08-21-2018, 08:10 PM
If you Burst on Turn 1 and then again on Rage, I don't see why you can't clear in 15 turns. I don't think it took me more than 10 on Joan without a Soul weapon. If there aren't any deaths it should be straightforward; should even be able to get in a 3rd Burst before time's up. Debuffs missing could be a problem though; use Sphinx first to help mitigate this risk.

blubbergott
08-22-2018, 05:04 PM
Saras OP

https://youtu.be/ztCPd6V5z-M

Bear
08-22-2018, 05:37 PM
@blubber

bloodyforsakenhellyoumadbro. what happened to those 'western standards'

:smirk:

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 05:48 PM
If you Burst on Turn 1 and then again on Rage, I don't see why you can't clear in 15 turns. I don't think it took me more than 10 on Joan without a Soul weapon. If there aren't any deaths it should be straightforward; should even be able to get in a 3rd Burst before time's up. Debuffs missing could be a problem though; use Sphinx first to help mitigate this risk.

The approach worked out, thanks! I cleared it on the 15th turn, as damage distribution ended up in such a way that I started losing characters so my damage fell off (2nd burst only ended up being a 4-man burst, and things snowballed from there). Still, good to see that it worked out with a worse than average case scenario.

th3 fr4gil3
08-24-2018, 02:19 PM
err. where's the rest of your party?! O.o

Shieun
08-25-2018, 07:52 AM
Maybe i should attempt AAB GO with andro and posi....

Tried AAB-ing Crom with Shingen for the lulz and got her down to 40%

QXZ
08-25-2018, 06:22 PM
Can sana or whoever else write a quick guide or show me a link to a guide to GO?

sanahtlig
08-25-2018, 07:31 PM
I wrote a strategic overview of the role of orichalcon (the primary Guild Order reward) in 4th Weapon Limit Breaks (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.xg82w6uhxaup) and how much you need for a given purpose. For encounter-specific information, you should read the thread.

Cobblemaniac
08-25-2018, 11:39 PM
Updated the OP of this thread for the new upcoming boss (in 1.5 hours). Will continue doing so for subsequent bosses.

If any mistakes or revisions to the guide are necessary, please tell.

Cheers!

nonsensei
08-26-2018, 03:42 AM
Light baka reporting in with another blind run. o7 (Oh, and sorry about the discord pings around halfway through, I forgot to close it, apparently)

https://youtu.be/Fp1eeQ9SfqQ

My thunder is ridiculously bad hime-wise, so rather threw light at it. Maybe gonna try it once I'm done with missions, but ugh..

Also, they apparently decided we don't need the guaranteed pots for this GO & rather we can use an elixir(?). <- Edit: No, we can't. Just visual bug.
Pretty silly stuff, so we will likely have a fixing maint soon.

blubbergott
08-26-2018, 05:38 AM
Here's my run. With that I'm done with all missions, except for the multi clear ones. Feels a bit easier than Crom. Funny how they screwed up the potions though.

https://youtu.be/Tbld5sSFmdY

Delete
08-26-2018, 06:20 AM
I managed to complete all the Crom Cruach missions. Honestly, I didn't thought I could do it. Time will tell if I can do others elements, but I'm quite happy right now :silly:

sanahtlig
08-26-2018, 12:33 PM
Also, they apparently decided we don't need the guaranteed pots for this GO & rather we can use an elixir(?). <- Edit: No, we can't. Just visual bug.
Pretty silly stuff, so we will likely have a fixing maint soon.
The lack of potions, combined with a badly-timed Rage transition and some miscalculations (Full Burst without debuffs on second wave didn't do as much damage as expected; continuously facetanking poison was a bad call), completely borked my run. Gaia got focused early (no potions to recover) and wasn't available when I needed her. I assume many of those who ran without a healer also failed.

I might still be able to clear despite the "original content", but it won't be a faceroll like the last event where tactical errors and bad RNG could be recovered from. Completing all the challenges will be much harder.

Aidoru
08-26-2018, 05:57 PM
First 4 stages felt more or less the same as the Crom fight, even cleared it the same way as I did the previous (skills on stage 1, full burst stage 2, skills on stage 3, full burst stage 4). I'm sure some mobs have different overdrive attacks but it make little difference it seems.

Found Jorm a bit easier than Crom as you can skip the special activation skill entirely, which seems to be activated as the first overdrive when she has 50% HP or less.

Hopefully the lack of potion drops don't become too much of a problem. Having guaranteed ones was nice for Crom.

edit: Seems like they might fix it. Maintenance to fix drop rates for GO and the only two things that drop are gems and potions.

MagicSpice
08-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Not fully sure what I'm getting into, but I'll look at the jp wiki before I do my first attempt...

Between work and being sick, I've been screwed out of a lot of time to play... but I did manage to net a friend using Marmagarmr (meaning the light team can work) and my thunder team kinda sucks both hime and grid wise...

nonsensei
08-27-2018, 12:11 PM
Oh my, just look at the time! It's meme time!

https://youtu.be/NDAgbWXqGyA

Mission told me to use Andro, so I did.. and few more healers + increased my max hp as much as I could. (And yes, this is purely done for silly purposes, the setup is as bad as it gets)
I know it's freakin' long, but tried to make it enjoyable with a bunch of silly BGMs from various anime/VN, you can find the titles in description.

sanahtlig
08-27-2018, 04:19 PM
I played more aggressively this time (not holding back damage in worries that debuffs wouldn't be ready for the next phase), and I managed to nearly knock Jorm out of Rage without using any potions. I ended up eating an unmitigated Rage AoE and that required some potion use. Could probably avoid that entirely with Black Propaganda or Provisional Forest.

Laventale
08-27-2018, 06:48 PM
http://puu.sh/Blv9R/273f3b9860.png

I'm so fucking close, but the damage mitigation and her Stunned overdrive fucking obliterated me.

Gotta try tomorrow.

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 06:58 PM
Managed to clear with the help of a few strokes of luck!

Name-----HP---Atk
Hercules-7597/46572 (Ex slot: Sniper Shot)
Tyr------6423/46292
Krishna--5594/40343
Sol------7233/40709
Ramiel---6303/39892

Nemesis--5758/42332
Baal-----5576/38760

Assault: 95% (136 skill lvs + 27 directly from assault M/L) + 2 Pride (L)
Defender: 21%
And Rush (L) lv 2 (from 3* Ixion Bow whose sole purpose is to enable Herc usage for thunder with max burst multiplier)

Amaru (main)/Tiamat/Yggdrasil/Sphinx/Jormungandr/Meng Huo
Friend slot is a 100% Kirin

If Krishna and Baal seem a bit low, it's cause they're actually at 3*, not 4*. The original thinking is that I'd hold off on spending grimoires on them since I'd replace them sooner or later, right? This was way back when grimoires were in far lesser supply. At some point since then I've just flat out forgotten about that last limit break for them and it turns out that I still have not gotten a replacement for that 5th starting slot (which Krishna currently occupies). Baal's my choice today for that second bench slot since I was looking for as much instant offense as possible. I did not expect to resort to Baal here.

Krishna fell against the Demogorgon. If I had to lose someone there, she's probably the best case.

1st pivotal stroke of luck: Ramiel successfully inflicted dazzle on Jormungandr. Dazzle triggered once at some point, which later resulted in me being able to push into rage just shy of another overdrive, then having the special trigger overwrite the raging overdrive
2nd pivotal stroke of luck: The special trigger kills Sol, which actually improves my normal dps. At that point, with Caldo Luce recently reapplied and her heal on cooldown, she wasn't gonna do much for the next few turns. I was still stuck in rage then and needed offense to dodge the raging overdrive. In comes Baal. Baal unloads her skills.
3rd stroke of luck: I land the 33% chance for Baal to triple (3% base + 30% from her 3rd skill) in both turns I had before the raging overdrive. That plus.. maybe a double here and there? was enough to push into stun. And there's the win.

I picked up soul survives, 5 members survive, and 3+ SRs from this one. I may end up settling for 2 ori, as I don't think I can squeeze much more out of my thunder team as is. I'll probably have to give my light team a shot; I got good survivability pieces but my grid isn't at 'just throw light at it' levels.

QXZ
08-27-2018, 08:30 PM
>.< struggled with this one. i find it harder than the fire one.

Cobblemaniac
08-27-2018, 09:35 PM
Updated OP to include the next boss after Jorm.

Itoshira
08-28-2018, 02:30 AM
Not completely clean attempt with a total derping moment at Jorm, some misshaps here and there, but, in the end I got a little present from Thor.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWV2ZRqliYk

(since I cant post links directly, copy and paste this one :( )

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 02:46 AM
Thor

Paralyse intensifies.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 04:54 AM
Anyone cleared with 3 def KH yet? does soul count as one?

Delete
08-28-2018, 05:08 AM
Thunder have not that many Defense KamiHimes. I have done it with Kingu on the principal team and Perun and Raphael on the rear.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 05:12 AM
Thunder have not that many Defense KamiHimes. I have done it with Kingu on the principal team and Perun and Raphael on the rear.

Thanks, 'rear' as in sub?

Delete
08-28-2018, 05:19 AM
Yeah, sorry :sweat:
Raphael was here basically as a filler; my only Defense Thunder characters are Perun and Kingu. Luckily, I didn't need to use Raphael

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 05:33 AM
Yeah, sorry :sweat:
Raphael was here basically as a filler; my only Defense Thunder characters are Perun and Kingu. Luckily, I didn't need to use Raphael

i will try with Athena, Gaia and Raphael..

Torkov
08-28-2018, 06:10 AM
Anyone cleared with 3 def KH yet? does soul count as one?

Soul doesn't count if they didn't change their method to count with precedent missions.
Did it with SR Kingu, R perun and SSR Raiko

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 08:22 AM
Finally got that clear. A friend Marmagarmr helped greatly (obviously) by giving 85% more light atk (due to her base 80% and 5% from God Kaiser, my ONE light eidolon in my sub slots).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTy4JparOU

also cleared the following:

-Clear with andromeda
-Clear with soul alive
-Clear with 3 SR or below
-Clear with 3 defense type
-Clear once

but damn that was hard in spots due to RNG....

grid values is over 120% assault (not sure how much anymore, and i'll replace my one SR soon anyway), 52% defender, and the elemental atk from my main and friend eidolons is 125% total

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 09:29 AM
A friend Marmagarmr helped greatly (obviously) by giving 85% more light atk (due to her base 80% and 5% from God Kaiser, my ONE light eidolon in my sub slots).

4% / light sub eido. There are 5 sub eido slots in total.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 09:45 AM
4% / light sub eido. There are 5 sub eido slots in total.

It's 1 star Managarmr (105% max), so 80% + 5% / light sub.

sanahtlig
08-28-2018, 10:04 AM
grid values is over 120% assault (not sure how much anymore, and i'll replace my one SR soon anyway), 52% defender, and the elemental atk from my main and friend eidolons is 125% total
I still don't understand why you're running Baron. I guess she gives you one more non-sabotaging active skill to use against shields, but that's a really niche usage scenario.

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 10:23 AM
It's 1 star Managarmr (105% max), so 80% + 5% / light sub.

The feel when I haven't come across a single LBed Fluffy yet & kinda forgot about that possibility.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/467157293553811457.png?v=1

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 10:37 AM
I still don't understand why you're running Baron. I guess she gives you one more non-sabotaging active skill to use against shields, but that's a really niche usage scenario.

He doesn't have St. Nicholas according to an earlier post in this thread.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 01:20 PM

Cause after getting eidolon orbs by dropping a lot of my non MLB eidolons, she's the only one I got besides a 1 star god kaiser...

So unless I burn more orbs to get someone like Phoenix, I'm stuck with her, or if I get super lucky and get a Marm of my own... in which case I'll still have barong on my grid

Tanukimo
08-28-2018, 09:21 PM
Made a video clearing 5 missions yesterday. Tried to do it with Solomon today but failed. I'll keep trying though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9oDBYLfheQ

Laventale
08-28-2018, 10:39 PM
http://puu.sh/Bm8Qr/9438da7e48.png

VICTORY!

The only one to get the boot was Raiko 'cuz the double overdrive ray of death that deals shittons of damage.

Amak
08-29-2018, 12:01 AM
Waiting for the obligatory full R hime clear.

nonsensei
08-29-2018, 01:41 AM
Waiting for the obligatory full R hime clear.

Have fun waiting. Thunder Rs are ridiculously bad.
Not happening.

Amak
08-29-2018, 04:08 AM
Maybe using light Rs?

Shieun
08-29-2018, 04:09 AM
Probably better odds of finding people doing GO run with fire SSRs instead.... and in fact I've seen one people did it, and heard that another person did it...

Laventale
08-29-2018, 06:09 AM
Have fun waiting. Thunder Rs are ridiculously bad.
Not happening.

I can only see people clearing this event with Perun, since she's a Defense type hime and also has damage cut, which is pretty much core against this GO.

Delete
08-29-2018, 06:41 AM
Failed the Andromeda Mission with Jormungandr on the L of "Lv 75". I hope a bit of better luck tomorrow. :frown:

SlickFenix
08-29-2018, 01:45 PM
As I've been clearing the event with different elements, I stumbled on something yesterday that I see could make The mob sections of all GOs go super easy.

AW Hades!! Holy Shit her Sleep is amazing (at least for GO Mobs). I recorded my run, but my computer had some funky error that caused it to stop recording after I finished the 1st Stage, and I didn't realize it until after I finished and saved the recording. So I can't show you the proof of the entire run. I'll just have to do it again sometime.

Anyways, her sleep is AoE and it usually landed on 1 or 2 of the mobs and lasted multiple turns as well as applying Blind. So if it missed, the blind usually landed. It made the mobs soooo easy to deal with. If you want bring VoF to help increase your chances. However, that ability alone won't cause you to win, you also need to have a sufficiently leveled weapons grid and such so that you do enough damage to survive the bosses, and the mobs after they wake back up (if they wake back up).

And yes, I did clear this run with only 1 loss. So far I cleared with Thunder, Light, and Dark. Have to decide which to do next.

https://youtu.be/nlwTTknI8EU

Delete
08-30-2018, 02:13 AM
Andromeda mission acomplished. It was not easy, Kingu dying for the cause was vital to succes.
All Week 1 missions done, hope the same for the next. :bgrin:

Cobblemaniac
08-31-2018, 06:33 AM
Updated GO cycles with missions.

Most of them are the same, the main different missions will fall on the soul required, as well as the hime type they'll require you to have 3 of to clear.

VeryVoodoo
08-31-2018, 09:53 AM
Clear entire GO with one hime of each type (does soul count?).

Since you made it a question, no. Souls do not count.

Cobblemaniac
08-31-2018, 10:56 AM
Since you made it a question, no. Souls do not count.

Right, fixed. Thanks!

primo22
08-31-2018, 11:41 PM
Oh how sweet victory is!

Tanukimo
08-31-2018, 11:58 PM
Did the R mission for Jormungandr. Was much easier than the Solomon mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50T-6Hhxu2I

Laventale
09-01-2018, 01:55 PM
http://puu.sh/Bo5QI/20ee11a83b.png

Doing this shit with Andromeda was very tiresome.

Fortunately I was able to clear it!.

SlickFenix
09-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Solomon Mission Done.

And that Damn Charm got in my way of getting the All 7 Survive Mission. Naturally RNGeebus picks the worst time to let it take effect.

https://youtu.be/dU5xoJf2e_8

sanahtlig
09-02-2018, 05:24 PM
I did the Rs and Defenders mission first because 2/3 of my Wind Defenders are Rs. Solomon and 5 types up next. 15T probably isn't going to happen with Solomon.

sanahtlig
09-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Cool story: SSR Cybele's self ATK buff generates Rage. It pushed Jorm into Rage mode on activation.

Cobblemaniac
09-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Cool story: SSR Cybele's self ATK buff generates Rage. It pushed Jorm into Rage mode on activation.

Whoa, that's a first. Didn't find anything in the JP wiki for that.

Anyone with SSR Cybele try reproducing this?

SlickFenix
09-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Today I ran with my Fire team. :fear:

https://youtu.be/uFx0cyZo81I

nonsensei
09-05-2018, 05:12 AM
Nope, not happening.

https://youtu.be/2xtLQ1R4hDo

Fk stage3. I'm not trying this again. :neutral:

sanahtlig
09-05-2018, 07:39 PM
A Rapid Burst build trivializes the entire encounter (off-element). A single Provisional Forest buffed Burst without other buffs or debuffs can obliterate stage 2, allowing a smooth transition into stage 3 with all debuffs ready. A regular Burst with debuffs applied can destroy most of the Stage 4 mobs, leaving only a single mob up for more than 2T to recover CDs. Yet another buffed Burst on Jorm gets you at least half the way to Rage, with sufficient time to ready another Burst. Overdrive extension was helpful for delaying the punishing overdrives, which are the only real threat. If my ATK debuffs hadn't fallen off due to severe server lag I would've gotten the 'all survived' clear, but I had to settle for the 15T clear. Next time I'll let her overdrive before pushing into Stun I guess.

nonsensei
09-09-2018, 03:55 AM
Onto Quetz GO we go. Blind run as usual (tho it's getting hard to keep myself spoiler-free in discord)

https://youtu.be/73hsHC18iDs

One thing I'm convinced of after this run: my fire team is not cut for GO runs. If this wasn't a pushover boss, I probably would have lost. :rofl:

Tanukimo
09-09-2018, 03:59 AM
https://youtu.be/rNNsoSGvf78

sanahtlig
09-09-2018, 11:18 AM
That moment when you Full Burst the trash mob and it recovers to full HP.

First run ran into some issues but got all the handicap missions out of the way at least. I don't anticipate any problems with Shingen as long as my debuffs land in the first stage. Bringing along affliction resistance down seems to have been a good call. The incessant waiting for buffs to fall off is annoying though. Pretty bad encounter / game design that this is rewarded.

FreeToPay
09-09-2018, 12:22 PM
When you couldn't even get pass stage 1 because middle mob is too op if you go in blind. FML

nonsensei
09-09-2018, 01:13 PM
B-but.. you can just wait out the buffs. And otherwise, it's pretty fun to play with if you have stackable buffs. Otherwise, it can also work as a way to reset your CDs. Kinda similar as leaving the bottom mob of stage4 last, but this one is literally immortal until the buffs last.

sanahtlig
09-09-2018, 02:45 PM
B-but.. you can just wait out the buffs.
Imagine you don't have enough damage to kill it in 4T. You could end up waiting for buffs to fall off 2x, then another 2x on the final boss. These buff mechanics are really annoying. A better design decision would be a debuff clear, because that's essentially the end result. Mechanics like this just reiterate to me that the developers have no idea what they're doing.

Bear
09-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Mechanics like this just reiterate to me that the developers have no idea what they're doing.

Or maybe, it's their cue that players need to start upping their game if they wanna stay in high level content. You should be glad that you can actually cheese out these what would otherwise be a brick wall for those who fail the gear check, because these same devs are perfectly happy to dish out contents with permanent buff / debuff and even ones that are undispellable / uncleansable.

sanahtlig
09-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Or maybe, it's their cue that players need to start upping their game if they wanna stay in high level content. You should be glad that you can actually cheese out these what would otherwise be a brick wall for those who fail the gear check, because these same devs are perfectly happy to dish out contents with permanent buff / debuff and even ones that are undispellable / uncleansable.
From a design perspective, a hard damage check is better than a soft damage check with an inconvenient exploit to circumvent it. It's good that they eventually realized this.

Bear
09-09-2018, 03:27 PM
From a design perspective, a hard damage check is better than a soft damage check with an inconvenient exploit to circumvent it. It's good that they eventually realized this.

It's meant as a grace bypass. Any vet who meet the requirement can just clear it like they normally so while those who don't will pay a small price of convenience. (And those still can't handle it, maybe they shouldn't be attempting the quest to begin with.) I don't see why 'casual' like yourself would complain about it when the game already has so few catch up measures for weaker players.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 04:19 PM
When you couldn't even get pass stage 1 because middle mob is too op if you go in blind. FML

I know that feeling. Going in blind on this is, ultimately, not a smart idea. I gave up and spent 5 minutes complaining to myself about it.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Hmm, lost against Quetzalcoatl due to a couple of major misplays.
1st mistake: I really underestimated full bursting with Uriel, as I'm used to doing low damage with my water and thunder teams xP
I attacked on turn 1 to trigger the buffs, waited them out, threw out my stuff, then bursted. Hit reload to find out that was enough to knock into raging.
2nd mistake: I burned Joan's damage cut on the first instance of the raging overdrive. Without a way to remove the defense debuff, that led to me wiping against the second raging overdrive. Also, I could've dodged that second one if I had gotten double attacks from soul + second slot to enable another full burst, but that didn't happen :/

Cobblemaniac
09-09-2018, 07:49 PM
I do keep updates on what you will be facing in the OP, if you guys haven't noticed.

That said, do feel free not to check it out if you want the DMM blind run style experience.

VeryVoodoo
09-09-2018, 08:25 PM
That said, do feel free not to check it out if you want the DMM blind run style experience.

I went in blind as usual, but did not learn anything at all about what all the different mobs do because everything died too fast.
About the only thing I learnt is that quetz buffs herself with DATA on turn 1. She died on turn 2.

It's possible to kill her in 1 turn I guess; I carried pf into stage 5 instead of just using pf on stage 4 and procc'ing up FB there to be ready earlier. So other ppl have killed her on turn 1, while I took 2, due to not planning pf proc earlier/properly. :<

Cobblemaniac
09-09-2018, 08:38 PM
I went in blind as usual, but did not learn anything at all about what all the different mobs do because everything died too fast.
About the only thing I learnt is that quetz buffs herself with DATA on turn 1. She died on turn 2.

It's possible to kill her in 1 turn I guess; I carried pf into stage 5 instead of just using pf on stage 4 and procc'ing up FB there to be ready earlier. So other ppl have killed her on turn 1, while I took 2, due to not planning pf proc earlier/properly. :<

Most bosses have around 8-9m HP as far as I'm aware, and besides you're literally using the rocket launcher element as advantage here :rofl:

Also I could list the exception but I don't know if this counts as boss spoilers, so in case it does...

St. Nicholas GO has 15 def compared to the normal 10. In other words, it's 1.5x more HP effectively.

Amak
09-10-2018, 02:07 AM
Hmm, fire Rs are better than the thunder ones. Soooooo about that full R hime run....

Cobblemaniac
09-10-2018, 02:10 AM
Hmm, fire Rs are better than the thunder ones. Soooooo about that full R hime run....

It's quite unlikely to happen with people who don't main fire starting last year since we get so little fire SSR weapons these days.

Someone care to prove me wrong? :smirk:

nonsensei
09-10-2018, 02:38 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/488628641710735361/Unnamed.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/488628569937936389/Unnamed.jpg

Gimme one more day, I screwed up with the stage1 mid mob & got some TA from mobs here & there.

EDIT: Actually, I should do Sieg mission first & I will be busy with Phoenix farming afterwards (only got a LB1 bow & I want my 2 FLB bow), so might be only next week.

x255
09-10-2018, 03:42 AM
This is not the kind of game sold on super-polished gameplay mechanics you know ;)

sanahtlig
09-10-2018, 08:43 AM
It's meant as a grace bypass. Any vet who meet the requirement can just clear it like they normally so while those who don't will pay a small price of convenience. (And those still can't handle it, maybe they shouldn't be attempting the quest to begin with.) I don't see why 'casual' like yourself would complain about it when the game already has so few catch up measures for weaker players.
I've already stated my viewpoint: if you're using inconvenience as a means to balance encounters, your encounter design is flawed. Games are supposed to be fun (right?). The damage check should either be hard and very difficult to circumvent (acting as a gate), or soft and permitting alternative strategies (e.g., a debuff clear). If you want to make an encounter hard, make it hard. Don't make it inconvenient.

Bear
09-10-2018, 11:07 AM
I've already stated my viewpoint: if you're using inconvenience as a means to balance encounters, your encounter design is flawed. Games are supposed to be fun (right?). The damage check should either be hard and very difficult to circumvent (acting as a gate), or soft and permitting alternative strategies (e.g., a debuff clear). If you want to make an encounter hard, make it hard. Don't make it inconvenient.

Again you are forcing your own view on the masses. 'Fun' is subjective. Some people like that they are allowed to bypass gates for a bettee chance at obtaining rewards. Some others like yourself simply don't like to spend time. That's fine and all, because when it comes to consumers, there is no black and white 'right answer'. You're just gonna have to agree to disagree with others when it comes to preferences. As a matter of fact, waiting out Buff/Debuff is an acknowledged strat by the devs as demonstrated in their official stream, and none of the audience are bothered by it other than being mildly amused.

So they've made some content hard enough. You don't make the cut. You pay a small price and move on, or you can quit on your own and come back once you get better. Simple as that. No one's pointing a gun at you forcing you to do what you don't enjoy doing, other than yourself.

Amak
09-10-2018, 01:32 PM
I believe in you, nonsensei! If anyone can do it (and is actually willing to try) it's you!

nonsensei
09-10-2018, 02:44 PM
I believe in you, nonsensei! If anyone can do it (and is actually willing to try) it's you!

You know... one of the reasons I'm doing these is to show that these content are perfectly doable even without whaling if you keep working on your grid and know how to use your units.
That, and I actually enjoy the fact that they are indeed feasible with the supposedly weakest tier units.

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Hmm, lost against Quetzalcoatl due to a couple of major misplays.
1st mistake: I really underestimated full bursting with Uriel, as I'm used to doing low damage with my water and thunder teams xP
I attacked on turn 1 to trigger the buffs, waited them out, threw out my stuff, then bursted. Hit reload to find out that was enough to knock into raging.
2nd mistake: I burned Joan's damage cut on the first instance of the raging overdrive. Without a way to remove the defense debuff, that led to me wiping against the second raging overdrive. Also, I could've dodged that second one if I had gotten double attacks from soul + second slot to enable another full burst, but that didn't happen :/

So, I changed things up to:
1. Eat 1 normal overdrive (used Joan's damage cut & Tiamat summon on this one), then burst into raging
2. Since damage cut is on cooldown, heal up and just flat out eat the first raging overdrive. I hit the 50% trigger shortly before this so I had to sit that one first. Was able to re-apply 40% atk debuff right in time for the overdrive. Glad I healed up, as I didn't expect the low 5000's from it. Guess the 9k listed on the wiki is with elemental advantage already included.

And success! Got soul survived/3 SRs/3 attackers/5 survivors. Ended up losing one due to RNG deciding to focus fire Uriel towards the end, ah well.

Name-------HP---Atk
Joan--------7221/43792 (Ex slot: Sniper Shot)
Kagutsuchi--5774/40160 <-- lv 60
Hephaestus-6241/40651
Brynhildr----6307/38725
Uriel--------6057/42225

Acala-------6237/43144
Raguel------6124/39945 <-- lv 67

Assault: 100% (140 skill lvs + 30 directly from assault M/L) + 2 Pride (L)
Defender: 10%
And Rush (S) lv 16

Adramelech (main)/Yatagarasu/Sphinx/Tiamat/Horus/Yggdrasil
Friend slot is a 100% Belial

Uriel so carried this team.
Since this practically secures 2 ori for this order, I can relax. Not sure how I'll do with Siegfried, but eh, might as well try.

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 09:27 PM
"The only other special note is to reiterate to never use Mordred's skill 1 because of the probability to charm and activate special 2. Week 2 missions require you to bring Mordred along, so take note."

I'd actually counter this opinion. It actually prioritizes the debuff over its own overdrive, meaning if its full it'll still clear debuff rather than hit you, so you can use it to "avoid" overdrives. If you do it when you have lots of debuffs on, and can keep re-applying, it can actually buy you 3-4 turns of relative peace while it purges debuffs, for you to recover cooldowns, heal up, etc.

Of course this doesn't apply for burst builds, but for those that are slow-playing it through, this could be invaluable.

sanahtlig
09-10-2018, 09:38 PM
It irritates me that the encounter was seemingly designed to make Morgan w/ Soul weapon annoying to use. That's a VERY specific trigger. Even if you time your Burst so it coincides with a Rage overdrive, you're potentially left with a stunned mob that could use a rather deadly overdrive with unpredictable timing. I generally try to avoid that.

Cobblemaniac
09-10-2018, 11:25 PM
"The only other special note is to reiterate to never use Mordred's skill 1 because of the probability to charm and activate special 2. Week 2 missions require you to bring Mordred along, so take note."

I'd actually counter this opinion. It actually prioritizes the debuff over its own overdrive, meaning if its full it'll still clear debuff rather than hit you, so you can use it to "avoid" overdrives. If you do it when you have lots of debuffs on, and can keep re-applying, it can actually buy you 3-4 turns of relative peace while it purges debuffs, for you to recover cooldowns, heal up, etc.

Of course this doesn't apply for burst builds, but for those that are slow-playing it through, this could be invaluable.

That depends on how the debuffs are cleansed, however.

The best case scenario would be that debuffs are cleansed in the order in which they are applied. Given that, you would simply apply charm at the last moment. However, I claim charm is bad on this boss because I don't know if that is the case, and therefore assume there is some randomness involved. And if there is randomness involved, then the use of charm to stall for time is inconsistent, because boss could potentially just cleanse charm in the first trigger, and you'll be stuck with potentially important debuffs gone (or not).

If we do take that factor out of the equation and assume it's by sequence, however, it represents a pretty valid tactic if
1. You know what you're doing with your skill cds and make no mistakes.
2. The charm actually lands. Because inflicting charm is very inconsistent.

I'm also going to exclude debuff expiry from the tactic since it really classifies under you know what you're doing.

Still, that's a rather abstract way to face the boss IMO, so I wouldn't generally recommend it over simply avoiding charm in the general guide. That said, the stuff I write inside OP is really more to inform boss stats and skills than it is to give a super comprehensive guide. That's the purpose I created this thread for, stuff like your comments gives another perspective to view through.

I'll put in a footnote giving a brief overview of your strategy though.

Edit: Confirmed debuff cleanse starts from earliest. Strategy looks viable actually.

Amak
09-10-2018, 11:44 PM
You know... one of the reasons I'm doing these is to show that these content are perfectly doable even without whaling if you keep working on your grid and know how to use your units.
That, and I actually enjoy the fact that they are indeed feasible with the supposedly weakest tier units.

Well, that's why I enjoy watching someone be able to do it. Every average whale can faceroll through the thing with their fancy full SSR team but doing it with Rs shows the time and effort put into the game and the skill to pull it off.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 10:24 AM
You might want to add in the note that if it cleanses(trigger 2) while overdrive is full, it resets overdrive to 0(acts as if it used it). It doesn't delay the overdrive, it outright skips it (and continues normal orb progression while being used)

Cobblemaniac
09-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Therefore, listed as priority higher than overdrive. It is assumed that people reading know that special triggers that activate over a full charge will act as if the charge is spent even if the...

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Siegfried is such deadweight when I'm at the power level where I can beat a guild order, but I need contribution from everybody.

Delete
09-13-2018, 05:12 AM
Totally agree with that about Siegfried. She does absolutely nothing on the first 4 stages, and is not that useful on the last one. If fire was not my main element, there is no way I could have finished that one. Solomon was way more useful.

Itoshira
09-13-2018, 06:07 AM
I had quite the expierience with Sieg and my Light Team. If it werent for the FLB Bow I instantly pimped up to 150 and SL 30 I wouldnt have made it through. It was even pretty clutch at the end and Djehuti saved the day aswell as 3 low life hime being able to Burst and boss being perfectly on time in stun (dodged the first Raging OD but couldnt get her into stun before the 2nd OD).
The triple Burst with HP between 15% - 2% left on hime got rid of the last third of the HP (Pride value). But yea, this was not a so fun expierience to go through with Sieg (and I really love playing with Sieg as Soul).

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 08:44 PM
Ok, pulled off the Siegfried mission on the 3rd attempt.
So the game plan was attack for 1st trigger, wait the buffs off, eat the normal overdrive, try to push into rage on the cusp of the next overdrive, then burst into the 2nd trigger to overwrite the overdrive, then go from there.

Attempt #1: Siegfried dies to the normal overdrive. Damnit, I dragged your ass to the cusp of you finally being able to do something and then you die on me?
Attempt #2: Siegfried dies to the normal overdrive again. That's twice now of having to sit through Siegfried being a liability with nothing to show for it.
Attempt #3: This time it's Hephaestus that dies to the normal overdrive! Less than ideal, but whatever, let's roll with it. Acala comes in, I get to raging, then unleash. 4-man burst instead of being full means I couldn't quite knock into stun, but whatever, 2nd trigger kicked in, I wait it out, then knock into stun. Siegfried did get to triple attack with dragon blood, so stun lasted just that one turn. At some point Mot comes in and manages to block 2 out of 3 hits from an overdrive with her invincibility. And I won with 3 survivors on the turn that would've been the next overdrive o.o

Unregistered
09-14-2018, 05:30 PM
gotta say its def a nice challenge to try and beat
so far i have been able to get all the way till last battle but the boss usually wrecks me
for example that guild order against water first few times arthur was just a dead weight honestly so switched to andromeda switched 2 of my sub to cyclops and some other chick and every time after i managed to get to jormugand and get her to half health before dying so def my grid that needs work regarding thunder
even now against wind i still manage to get to last boss with herc awak svarog, uriel raguel and brynhildr without losing them on the 4 other battles
some touch and go there since those damn mobs are really annoying with annoying effects like the mob on the 4th battle with that stupid shield :P

though its also an eye opener i mean if you manage to get to last battle in guild order then accesory quest 4 is easily doable

russ
09-15-2018, 01:49 AM
i feel like there should be an incentive to keep trying these after beating all the objectives.

nonsensei
09-15-2018, 06:02 AM
Is the order a r̶a̶b̶b̶i̶t R team clear?

https://youtu.be/IyrPuY5R8ac

2:30 ~ 5:35 - waiting for stage1 mid mob buff..
Also, yeah. I haven't noticed until the very end that I was using Herc's nuke wrong at stage4 & Quetz.

Cobblemaniac
09-15-2018, 06:13 AM
video

2:30 ~ 5:35 - waiting for stage1 mid mob buff..
Also, yeah. I haven't noticed until the very end that I was using Herc's nuke wrong at Quetz.

Huh. Fire's pretty well decked out when it comes to R himes apparently.

Also, fire Kaiser? :think:

Oh no you didn't

nonsensei
09-15-2018, 06:25 AM
Huh. Fire's pretty well decked out when it comes to R himes apparently.

Also, fire Kaiser? :think:

Yes, while nothing impressive, they have a good cover for debuffs & Dazbog or alternatively Vulcan works as a nuker. I could clear it with a grid as bad as it could get for a veteran & no accessories equipped, either.
As for Kaiser, I kept around a pile of orbs as an emergency supply of HEs in case my Phoenix bow farming doesn't go well. Since I'm done, I could safely use the orbs for grabbing Nova Kaiser.

Slashley
09-15-2018, 07:10 AM
Huh. Fire's pretty well decked out when it comes to R himes apparently.Well, yes? Konohana Sakuya being hands down the best R for a long time to come helps alot (ever since Caspiel got "nerfed" by debuff cap), but even without her Fire has quite decent Rs.

sanahtlig
09-16-2018, 08:22 AM
My Mordred run was surprisingly trivial with combo attack down as EX. The fight took a while, but I didn't even need to use potions since the main threat is the combo attacks. Combining Gaia and Set seems like it'd make encounters like this go very smoothly.

Slashley
09-17-2018, 03:40 AM
Hahaha oh my god. Jesus the difference between Mordred (no PF) and Hercules (PF) is SO HUGE.

With Hercules? Quetz dies on turn 4, after spending two turns buffing herself. Zero threat.
With Mordred? I almost wiped after my turn3 FB didn't even get her to half health, so Overdrive happened instead of Trigger. Jesus, Herc team basically KILLS HER and now I didn't even take half off? Oooomph.

It's really hard to understate just how important PF is, and thus by extension, Hercules(/Shingen if your build is better suited for her, which should be rare for now).

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 04:27 AM
Hahaha oh my god. Jesus the difference between Mordred (no PF) and Hercules (PF) is SO HUGE.

With Hercules? Quetz dies on turn 4, after spending two turns buffing herself. Zero threat.
With Mordred? I almost wiped after my turn3 FB didn't even get her to half health, so Overdrive happened instead of Trigger. Jesus, Herc team basically KILLS HER and now I didn't even take half off? Oooomph.

It's really hard to understate just how important PF is, and thus by extension, Hercules(/Shingen if your build is better suited for her, which should be rare for now).

What BS are you talking... if you need PF + ele adv to kill her fast, then there is really something wrong...
I did it with off-ele + Anubis support and Mordred. She was in rage after 3T and after burst in stun.
Some guys in my Union killed her in 4T without PF and tbh I don't have Shingen yet.

Is your fire team that bad?

Slashley
09-17-2018, 04:44 AM
-35% Def without Herc (which should be normal for non-whales), 113% Assault (due to one pure Defender in there as I have zero dual skills in Fire), ~40k attack per Hime, 50k on the swords icon. And yes, that was with Belial. Really, just about what you should expect from anyone who hasn't lucked out with Mars/Svarog/Uriel.
So no, my Fire team shouldn't be "that bad." It's nothing special, but it's decent.
Some guys in my Union killed her in 4T without PF and tbh I don't have Shingen yet.It's possible to kill Quetz on turn1 with a perfect Fire team (so Quetz doesn't even get to buff up, much less attack), so that kind of bragging is kind of pointless, don't you think? You didn't even specify if this was on or off element.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 04:47 AM
-35% Def without Herc (which should be normal for non-whales), 113% Assault (due to one pure Defender in there as I have zero dual skills in Fire), ~40k attack per Hime, 50k on the swords icon. And yes, that was with Belial. Really, just about what you should expect from anyone who hasn't lucked out with Mars/Svarog/Uriel.
So no, my Fire team shouldn't be "that bad." It's nothing special, but it's decent.It's possible to kill Quetz on turn1 with a perfect Fire team (so Quetz doesn't even get to buff up, much less attack), so that kind of bragging is kind of pointless, don't you think? You didn't even specify if this was on or off element.

To be honst I thought you had an amazing fire team with Svarog :think:
And yes he has an perfect fire team with Svarog+Uriel.

But I am using Pluto and Chernobog both do 600k burst on her.

Seraphim01
09-17-2018, 04:51 AM
Cant even pass first stage, this event is crazy lol

Slashley
09-17-2018, 05:20 AM
To be honst I thought you had an amazing fire team with Svarog :think:
And yes he has an perfect fire team with Svarog+Uriel.

But I am using Pluto and Chernobog both do 600k burst on her.Nope. My SSRs for Fire are Amaterasu, Yamaraja (who did not participate in this run due to making way for Brynhildr as I knew this run would be slower and thus require more healing), Acala (who doesn't fit into teams until Awakening as she's quite bad, assuming you have any of the Fire SR queens) and... Ares. Come to think of it, Awakened Ares carries my Fire team pretty hard, so I guess I shouldn't have said "nothing special."

Anyway, I purposedly didn't use Ares' nuke in the first three turns. Because with Herc, if I do, then it's Rage before turn 3 and Full Burst will Stun -> trigger1 happens but doesn't take away bubbles due to Stun. So it's better to Full Burst INTO Rage state -> Quetz has 1 bubble after trigger1. And as I said, pretty much entirely dead at this point, if not fully dead.

With Mordred, I applied the same idea. I didn't push into Rage, Full Burst on turn3 at full bubbles, hit reload aaaaand... what. One Hime is dead, multiple highly wounded, Quetz doesn't have buffs up... what? Oh right, Rage Overdrive happened since apparently I didn't reach 50%. Welp, unleash Ares nuke and starting working off the Rage bar. That wasn't quite how things were supposed to go, but seriously, I was NOT expecting such a gigantic difference in Full Bursting power. Maybe I should have since PF and -50% Def for the rest of the Hime, but... yeah.

Again, you really can't undersell the importance of PF and Hercules.
Cant even pass first stage, this event is crazy lolGuild Orders are for old players. You basically have no hope of completing them until you have 80%+ Grid. Once you start getting to that point, you should start being able to grab an Ori or two per two weeks.

Once you have fully leveled Grid (this is usually around 120% Assault), 3 or 5 Ori per two weeks shouldn't be an issue. Not sure about 5, since that requires full points which may require specific SSRs in some elements.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 06:02 AM
Once you have fully leveled Grid (this is usually around 120% Assault), 3 or 5 Ori per two weeks shouldn't be an issue. Not sure about 5, since that requires full points which may require specific SSRs in some elements.

tbh you just need one team that can clear everything :think:
So far my dark and light team cleared all GO. But I prefer ele adv with R missions because I don't have Shingen yet.
Either you lack survivability and heal or you don't hit enough. If you hit enough you don't need heal I prefer dmg cut over heal tbh, expect of Drag currently.

Again, you really can't undersell the importance of PF and Hercules.

Again I don't have PF and I am sure some player who started later like with Icarus, Tiamat or Barong Event have to do it without anyway!
My point is you don't need PF to kill that b!tch in 4T even with off-element, but that's only if you have the "hard hitting" KHs like Svarog AW, Uriel (AW this month), Pluto, Chernobog, Water with Asherah and so on.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 06:07 AM
t
Either you lack survivability and heal or you don't hit enough. If you hit enough you don't need heal I prefer dmg cut over heal tbh, expect of Drag currently.

I mean you don't hit HARD* enough.

Slashley
09-17-2018, 06:40 AM
Again I don't have PF --Just because it isn't absolutely REQUIRED to clear doesn't mean undervalue it at all. I mean, it's POSSIBLE to clear with full Rs if you want. But using SRs/SSRs is just so much easier. Just like using PF simply makes it waayyy easier.

sanahtlig
09-17-2018, 03:37 PM
tbh you just need one team that can clear everything :think:
So far my dark and light team cleared all GO. But I prefer ele adv with R missions because I don't have Shingen yet.
I did my R mission with Mordred and my SR mission with Siegfried. Both with a Wind team. Did the same for Jorm. Works fine when there's no silliness like potions not dropping.

Amak
09-18-2018, 12:14 AM

I may be two days late but I still feel the need to express my appreciation for this. Well done : )

nonsensei
09-18-2018, 02:37 AM
I may be two days late but I still feel the need to express my appreciation for this. Well done : )

Glad you liked it. Was a fun challenge, tho I might have failed without the help of Kaiser. Fire grids without the help of gacha weapons at this point are still terrible. Having to still use 40/20 eido as main for more hp is pretty frustrating at the current stage of the game.. especially considering Cthugha's stats. :neutral:

Next, we're facing Ygg. I'm a bit concerned about it coz I have 3 hero weapons for wind & none of them is a Herc axe. :sweat: Well.. gonna see what I can do.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 03:24 AM
-- especially considering Cthugha's stats. :neutral:--You can always invest in Crom's Crotch if you wish.

nonsensei
09-18-2018, 03:29 AM
You can always invest in Crom's Crotch if you wish.

I'd kindly decline that offer, thank you.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 03:37 AM
But she has such a fine crotch...

Laventale
09-18-2018, 05:14 AM
Isn't Crom better than Cthuga in every way?

nonsensei
09-18-2018, 05:24 AM
Isn't Crom better than Cthuga in every way?

Not in chest department. :smirk:

On a more serious note, I simply don't have Crom & wasting 3k orbs for a liiittle bit of stat gain while I still have 3 Kaisers to take from shop is not the wisest idea.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 06:07 AM
Not in chest department. :smirk:

On a more serious note, I simply don't have Crom & wasting 3k orbs for a liiittle bit of stat gain while I still have 3 Kaisers to take from shop is not the wisest idea.You utter enemy of crotches.

Anyway, six days of GO done and I have all the Ori I want. All 3 of them.

sanahtlig
09-18-2018, 10:10 AM
I ran an all-out offensive Wind Berserk build today. Contrary to my expectations it did actually work. I didn't have debuffs half the time and had to rely on potions for healing, which caused considerable anxiety. I probably overdid it on stage 1, which ended in only 2 turns and caused stage 2 to be a slog with Burst taking forever to recover. Stage 3 also ended in 2 turns, though just barely. Stage 4 went alright and I didn't take any overdrives, but no debuffs and Burst wasn't ready for 3T so I took some damage. Stage 5 the boss didn't even have a chance to overdrive. If I'd done stage 4 a little differently I might've been able to PF Burst without debuffs, but as it was I did a regular Burst with debuffs applied into Rage and risked Charm landing, which probably would've borked the run. My goal was simply to clear stages 1-4 so it wouldn't have mattered.

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 11:40 AM
I ran an all-out offensive Wind Berserk build today. Contrary to my expectations it did actually work. I didn't have debuffs half the time and had to rely on potions for healing, which caused considerable anxiety. I probably overdid it on stage 1, which ended in only 2 turns and caused stage 2 to be a slog with Burst taking forever to recover. Stage 3 also ended in 2 turns, though just barely. Stage 4 went alright and I didn't take any overdrives, but no debuffs and Burst wasn't ready for 3T so I took some damage. Stage 5 the boss didn't even have a chance to overdrive. If I'd done stage 4 a little differently I might've been able to PF Burst without debuffs, but as it was I did a regular Burst with debuffs applied into Rage and risked Charm landing, which probably would've borked the run. My goal was simply to clear stages 1-4 so it wouldn't have mattered.

And?
I run the whole time without a healer or Gaia AW anyway and with off-ele too. I did R mission with off-ele and without a healer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So what? Why do you have anxiety just to rely on potions? If you hit hard, you don't need a healer or a KH like Gaia AW.
Don't see any problems.

Aidoru
09-18-2018, 01:40 PM
And?
I run the whole time without a healer or Gaia AW anyway and with off-ele too. I did R mission with off-ele and without a healer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So what? Why do you have anxiety just to rely on potions? If you hit hard, you don't need a healer or a KH like Gaia AW.
Don't see any problems.

I cannot fathom why in the world you feel the need to take his post so aggressively. He's just sharing how his run went.

SlickFenix
09-19-2018, 12:05 PM
I've been working on Completing each one with every element. That has been fun.

First I'll clear all of the specific missions with on-element team, then the last 4 or 5 that you just need to run x times I'll mess around with the other elements.

Thunder was a little tricky this time because of that DATA buff.

Laventale
09-20-2018, 12:10 PM
http://puu.sh/BybPG/6d28080fb5.png

Honestly, that wasn't even hard. 2 of my himes died because I got cocky while auto-ing.

LeCrestfallen
09-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Struggled with my dark team on the all survive challenge 3 days in a row. managed to get it done on the third day, did the 3 R challenge last, easily everyone survived ~+ i literally felt like throwing my phone against the wall.

sanahtlig
09-20-2018, 05:21 PM
I always do the Soul and team composition challenges first. If the survival and time-limit challenges get finished during those, great. If not, I bring an optimized team to clear them.

Though I'm surprised you had any trouble at all with Hades. She should've been a hard counter against this boss with her Blind and combo attack down. Just needed to not get 1-shot by an overdrive for an easy clear.

LeCrestfallen
09-20-2018, 05:44 PM
had no trouble with the encounter, but some random shit happened during the run so that someone died, examples include tripple atk a single hime twice in a row on early turns, wave 3 mini boss hitting 5 times with ougi the same target(happened actually twice, first time was just to finish mordred challenge, so i didn't care), atk debuff expired when quetz used her ougi on the last slither of enrage and barely managed to kill someone with it.
Stuff like this, last one was mistake on player side, the rest were just rng based things that made me go crazy.

Cobblemaniac
09-21-2018, 01:53 AM
Sorry for the late update, recently got distracted with Azur Lane...

Anyway, updated next week's GO content. The dps check mechanics are getting harsher now...

SlickFenix
09-21-2018, 11:10 AM
Once the thought entered my mind.. I had to do it. Rainbow Healer Team, Rainbow Grid, with Phantom Lilim...

https://youtu.be/PGRv7gLU4rs

nonsensei
09-23-2018, 04:15 AM
Yggdrasil blind run, here we go! I'm gonna bring Uriel AW on last slot to level coz what could possibly go wrong with my wind?

https://youtu.be/1kU-l2slDNY

Kek

Laventale
09-23-2018, 09:28 AM
Challenge done with D'art, 2 of my himes died 'cuz...

1- I went blindly
2- I never knew Yggdrasil had a trigger.

Very well then.

Also, this thread is very useful... Lmao.

/sticky

nonsensei
09-23-2018, 10:32 AM
Also, this thread is very useful... Lmao.

/sticky

That.. took some time.

And got me wondering where GO thread went for a moment.

sanahtlig
09-23-2018, 11:03 AM
I quickly scanned the abilities and was blindsided by the special attack on Wave 1. My team got wrecked but luckily most of the damage went to characters with self-heals and no one died. The rest was straightforward, and I cleared all of the handicap challenges. Just need to clear Wave 3 two more times.

Laventale
09-23-2018, 11:33 AM
I quickly scanned the abilities and was blindsided by the special attack on Wave 1. My team got wrecked.

Exactly what happened to me.

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 04:44 PM
Hmm, did clear, but it wasn't exactly easy for me. Of course, going from being carried by Uriel to a party with zero SSRs is noticable xP

Name--------HP---Atk
D'Artagnan:--7610/43006 (ex: Black Propaganda)
Cronus:------5952/39331 (lv 60)
Oberon:-----6605/38830
Freya:-------6208/38726
Ithaqua:-----6145/38930

Krampus:----5945/39795
Scathach: --5815/37895

Assault: 93% (144 skill lvls + 21 directly from assault M/L) + 3 pride (L)
Defender: 11%
Also a lv 16 Rush (S)

Amaltheia (main)/Icarus/Kyuuki/Sphinx/Tiamat/Jormungandr
Friend slot is a Hraesvelgr that's actually on my friends list so I can summon in stage 1

I'm surprised by the damage that the bottom mob in stage 1 can inflict.

Stage 4 was a bit rough; I actually had to eat an overdrive from the gorgon. So that'll be a point which can drastically alter things depending on the RNG.

For Yggdrasil herself? My lack of punch was definitely noticable. I could not overwrite her raging overdrive with her trigger. Also didn't help that Hraesvelgr's debuff expired before I could pull off my burst. I had to get a bit lucky with targeting to only have 2 hime die by the time I got out of raging. Oberon fell from the trigger, so Krampus came in and did her anti-raging stuff. At some point Cronus fell for Scathach to come in. Scathach's def debuff actually came in handy as Oberon couldn't refresh hers before dying.

Completed D'art/3 SRs/soul alive/5 alive...wait, no 3 attack types?... DAMNIT, that's right, Krampus isn't attack type. Will have to replace her with Guan Yu for that mission then.

Aidoru
09-23-2018, 07:20 PM
Seems Ygg uses her special even when stunned? Wasn't really paying attention but she did a single hit attack that downed one of my himes basically at full hp while she was in stun. I should probably...

Seraphim01
09-23-2018, 08:49 PM
Hehe, made it to stage 3 this time. Elemental advantage is awesome.

Cobblemaniac
09-23-2018, 11:33 PM
She does. As long as she's at 2 orbs (full charge) and below 30% HP she'll use her special trigger. Even during stun. This kind of thing applies for all other special triggers which require the orb...

Aidoru
09-24-2018, 08:35 AM
As I wasn't paying complete attention to her HP, I felt like I was much under that 30% HP mark after I full bursted but she didn't use her special instead charged a 3rd orb as I had Black Prop on...

Cobblemaniac
09-24-2018, 09:54 AM
Indeed, if your burst is strong enough to clean up an entire rage phase, go for it, that's pretty optimal. <br />
<br />
My &quot;guide&quot; only really works well for those who are unable to do so, since iirc the boss...

Laventale
09-24-2018, 10:22 PM
Again with the clear and someone dying.

I'm gonna kill someone I swear.

FreeToPay
09-25-2018, 03:27 AM
I didn't even know about the special trigger but AW Gaia just ate it anyway to finish a perfect run. Now I can just wing the rest of the week with D'art.

nonsensei
09-25-2018, 03:35 AM
Yggdrasil vs. Rs with Shingen. Had a bit of struggle to pace things, since I didn't have Herc this time around, just Hraes with her CD10, but in exchange I had PF to significantly boost my burst output. Another R clear to the collection.

https://youtu.be/XFbfYX4TEzk

Laventale
09-25-2018, 08:18 AM
Finally clear with no one dying.

Now to try the R challenge.

SlickFenix
09-25-2018, 10:31 AM
Something that we tried testing with Jorm was her trigger and how BP affects it. It seems that triggers of this kind (reliant on full orb charge) get thrown off when using BP. Without BP you can...

Laventale
09-25-2018, 10:51 AM
Yeah, my run with BP didn't go as smoothly yesterday, so today I used VoF for Sniper Shot and other debuffs. <br />
<br />
Crisp and clean.

nut
09-25-2018, 09:55 PM
The first GO I can beat, with Arthur and her soul weapon I can barely beat her with 4 hime left.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478528116008943626/493440575937314826/unknown.png
Then I tried with Andromeda without her soul weapon, the fight is much easier, manage to beat it with 7 kamihime alive (using revive)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463494362257424385/494174920717369355/unknown.png
Done all mission except D'art since I have no wind gun for her. probably can't get another 9 point next week so only 2 orichalcon.

sanahtlig
09-25-2018, 10:15 PM
Done all mission except D'art since I have no wind gun for her. probably can't get another 9 point next week so only 2.
Just pick up an R from a story quest or gem rolls.

nut
09-25-2018, 10:46 PM
Just pick up an R from a story quest or gem rolls.

I'll try it tomorrow, but I don't think I'm strong enough to do it.

Laventale
09-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Another day, another clear.

The ironic part of this is that my Attack or Offensive himes are all R and SR, not a single offensive SSR Wind hime (dunno why Hastur is considered Tricky instead of offensive but eh) and I cleared the challenge anyway, so I'm glad I know I can clear this shitty challenge with 3 Rs for the next week.

nut
09-26-2018, 11:01 PM
Done with D'art, it's surprise that any soul without soul weapon doing better than my Arthur
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463494362257424385/494734786040954890/unknown.png

blubbergott
09-28-2018, 12:41 AM
Gotta love wind. :)

https://youtu.be/LFhxHe7kkNI

VeryVoodoo
10-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Clear entire GO with 3 balanced hime (soul does not count).

Game says 2 balance himes.

Cobblemaniac
10-01-2018, 08:09 PM
Game says 2 balance himes.

Ah, nice catch.

/fixed

nonsensei
10-02-2018, 08:21 AM
Well.. I cleared Ygg with all my other elements the past days, and I thought I might as well give disadvantage a shot, but I didn't think I'd actually clear it.

https://youtu.be/XEhF8w45VRk

sanahtlig
10-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Cleared on auto-battle with my Wind team. Was hoping to clear stage 4, but didn't expect to clear the entire thing.

Cobblemaniac
10-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Updated OP for next week's light GO.

Man I don't know how kitty keeps this up, life's been eating up time I don't have to write event guides...

Edit: Listing all the damn missions under the guide cycle looks damn messy, so I shifted the missions you're gonna see all the time into it's own separate box.

Any other tips for cleaning up post are much appreciated.

Laventale
10-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Updated OP for next week's light GO.

Man I don't know how kitty keeps this up, life's been eating up time I don't have to write event guides...

Protip: She hates herself so much that doesn't dedicate any time on taking care of herself, that's why she has more than enough time to spare.

Cobblemaniac
10-07-2018, 01:15 AM
GO cycle updated.

Good luck guys.

nonsensei
10-07-2018, 03:36 AM
Welp.. this was pretty easy.

https://youtu.be/IkUw44ap2Oc

My dark team is pretty well-covered & Nicholas apparently is a pushover, so I guess no surprises, there.
Couldn't really find Anubis support, so I went in with MLB Ouroboros instead. Tho I will definitely need to find one for R team clear.

On a side note, GO is bugged & the daily limit became 1k, instead of 1. Do your stuff now if you wanna laze around for a week. :wink: