+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Switch Guest

Best all round unit

Hey guys in your opinions what the best and most sort after unit. In terms of use, looks and scences

Quote Originally Posted by Draa
    Some units (cough, Aisha, end cough) are plain imbalanced and cannot be explained.

Aisha 伏龍の軍師アイシャ (AW Skill, AW Passive, Cost, even Attack, etc etc)
    How imba is Aisha?
    obviously this hands down: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27326671

Credits
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Any Black unit is well worth it. From currently existing this side of the net, top of the line is (fanfare) Nanaly.
    Most sought after, once again this side of the globe? Yurina Oh, and Kagerou. And, from now on and till CC rebalance patch, Cecily
    In term of scenes? Hmm, maybe Mischa or Nenya or... ...What did you expect? It is entirely a matter of preferences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    obviously this hands down: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27326671
    I'm not surprised you'd put up an Aisha vid, but considering its Aisha...well lets just say that she deserves being called op :P

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZet View Post
    Any Black unit is well worth it. From currently existing this side of the net, top of the line is (fanfare) Nanaly.
    Most sought after, once again this side of the globe? Yurina Oh, and Kagerou. And, from now on and till CC rebalance patch, Cecily
    In term of scenes? Hmm, maybe Mischa or Nenya or... ...What did you expect? It is entirely a matter of preferences.
    Ask anyone here and some tend to get...'picky' about the weight of individual black units. But overall, getting any of the premium summoned black units is always a good day and if you were one of the lucky ones to get an event black unit then grats.

Also Zero, please don't tease me with Yurina. It already hurts inside as it is.

*~The Great Aigis Wishlist~*

well if I really had to choose a waifu that already exists I guess in nutaku version I'd have to say Clissa.
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160309004245
    I mean, even her AW art clearly shows her as waifu material.

otoh...still need Towa-chan in DMM. and probably Estelle as well. saw her H-scene and her cuteness boosted her ranking up a lot.

Switch Guest
    After fucking my first account by feeding silvers and chewing crystals like candy. On my second account first summon got minevra during pirate event. She is my favourite aha the insta kill on a range has pulled me through some hard maps

Credits
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    You do not pick only one waifu, they all are!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahari Akuma View Post
    Ask anyone here and some tend to get...'picky' about the weight of individual black units. But overall, getting any of the premium summoned black units is always a good day and if you were one of the lucky ones to get an event black unit then grats.
    Well, they say Black rarities are not measured by how good they are, but by how broken they are... But yes, truth is people getting any of that 3% premium blacks are very lucky and have gotten a powerful addition to their harem, even if it won't magically enable them to clear l15 Furfur or such...

SPOILER

Ups, sorry.
    This feeling is very familiar for me as well.
    <silently stares at the Unimplemented Content page for awhile>
    Let us maintain faith we will be united with them. One day, one day...

Credits
    Ask anyone here and some tend to get...'picky' about the weight of individual black units. But overall, getting any of the premium summoned black units is always a good day
    Except Liana.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Eab1990 View Post
    Except Liana.
    Example of my point being made.
    *~The Great Aigis Wishlist~*

Credits
    Example of my point being made.
    People complaining about Berna are silly. People complaining about multiple Berna, less so. >_>

But Liana isn't supposed to be a premium gacha, so any complaints against her are justified. :P