+ Reply to Thread

Which Things Still Remain to come to nutaku aigis.

Just curious and wanted to know from those who play on dmm..which features of aigis are yet to come to us..(nutaku)...

(im not talking about all the events or characters...just features like awakening, cc'ing etc.)
    I know one is skill awakening...

100% drop rate on 1st clear for all except gold rush and various other completion-type reward maps, regular TP rotation, revivals, class perks like archer getting bonus damage against flying enemies, unit abilities like nanaly getting +15 range pre-AW and various other balance patches

Credits
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Revival Events
    Class Rebalance patches
    Awakening for rest of classes
    Another kind of Crystals (currency you get from discharging your Gold+ units) and their units.

And of course, actual Serial Codes and Sapphire rarity - and will never come, judging from removal of the very menu entry for Serial Codes.

I have lost hope...i am coming to dmm now...i cant tolerate nutaku anymore..*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZet View Post
    Revival Events
    Class Rebalance patches
    Awakening for rest of classes
    Another kind of Crystals (currency you get from discharging your Gold+ units) and their units.

And of course, actual Serial Codes and Sapphire rarity - and will never come, judging from removal of the very menu entry for Serial Codes.
    class rebalance mean cost down for some unit like valk, right?

Quote Originally Posted by namhoang909 View Post
    class rebalance mean cost down for some unit like valk, right?
    pretty much.

also forgot to mention the newly added exchange quests (that gives 3rd scene for AW'd units. not all girls have it yet)

Credits
    Items Profile Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito Rick View Post
    I have lost hope...i am coming to dmm now...i cant tolerate nutaku anymore..*sigh*
    Most of said things didnt happen all at once even on DMM either. They had years to regulate them before us mate

Credits
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito Rick View Post
    To be fair, from what I gathered, only thing(s) we are missing compared to DMM'Aigis when it was at our position on timeline are beginning of Revivals (and Serial Codes, but they are entirely another can of worms, connected to the licensing, production and distribution of physical goods and deals with press and festival committees).

Everything else came later.

ЗЫ. TP rotation? What TP rotation? It is a lie, I say. Lie, myth and malicious propaganda! Who'd ever want to lose access to Spic... I mean Cyrus even for a moment, not to mention month! XD
    Besides, with Awakening, Demon Crystals are precious commodity to waste them on more useless bed-warmers like Gold Angel and such! XD
    Last edited by ZeroZet; 03-20-2016 at 05:06 AM.