+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Credits

what does my team comp need

not to sure what my comp needs the most. i dont really use 2 witches and i dont really like male barbarians if i had a female would prob use. cheers for the help if you guys can.
    Attached Images Attached Images

you dont use 2 witches for phalanx 2?
    also cant think of anything critical you might need atm except a valk, spica and a bandit. but since you're anti-bandit I guess you can forget about it. I generally care more for utility than male or female issue. (except that few waifu-tier girls that I just want to get)

Credits
    nope only need yuyu, minevra and prince and some times a healer if i dont get any insta kills for phalanx 2. im working on getting spica have 3 laurens and 100 dc atm with my stamp card giving me another 30 in a few days. i do have like 8 eleines i could merge and get a min cost valk n lvl it maybe? or i shouldnt merge them and keep the spares?.. i just find trust items a pain to get and havent needed a bandit so far.

I feel there might be times when you might need one in the future, especially for male only maps, but up to you.
    a mincost elaine is fine, you probably dont need to use too many valks as cc fodder anyway. just try to keep about 2-3 around in case you need a valk for AW or CC fodder.

you actually need an additional tank, but if you dont like using duplicates you can wait until you get another heavy

Credits
    i have garrett the gold tank but people say he isnt that good cause his skill is attack not defense

Garret is a hell of a lot better than nothing--he's well below Bernice but it's not like trying to tank post Awakening bosses with silvers is a great idea either. Otherwise, it's time to start looking at Awakening as well some of the more specialized units that you may not use constantly but still come in handy on certain map types. For example, a ranged melee unit would be nice, although I wouldn't put off awakening to get Saki.
    Last edited by kayfabe; 03-20-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kayfabe View Post
    Garret is a hell of a lot better than nothing. Otherwise, it's time to start looking at Awakening as well some of the more specialized units that you may not use constantly but still come in handy on certain map types. For example, a ranged melee unit would be nice, although I wouldn't put off awakening to get Saki.
    ^ what he said. garrett is better than nothing.
    also, I strongly suggest you at least get a mincosted silver witch (aka calliope) or at least start working towards one. your core is set up, what you need now are additional units of just about every class so you can handle all possibilities.

edit: I forgot to add: Eunice is a good bandit who doesnt really need the trust (IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    you dont use 2 witches for phalanx 2?
    What kind of setup do people use for Phalanx 2? I tend to use Odette + Prince.
    Nutaku ID: 309624

Credits
    Items Profile Music
    i disagree. Garret is a crap tank , and he's better off using leanne. Hell , leanne during her skill usage , at max skill level (and max lvl ofc) has literally the same defense as marribel during her skill usage.

Quote Originally Posted by lolix View Post
    i disagree. Garret is a crap tank , and he's better off using leanne. Hell , leanne during her skill usage , at max skill level (and max lvl ofc) has literally the same defense as marribel during her skill usage.
    secondary tank. not primary. in any case, that is also why I added if he hates duplicates. not everybody likes having 2 fucking leeannes.
    @lacus: cloris-calliope-shiho currently. used to run cloris-calliope-mage, then cloris-shiho-calliope, then the current form.