+ Reply to Thread

Thread: princess's

Credits

princess's

whats better a skill lvl 3 claudia or sherry? for vsing none dragon units just standard dueling.

Quote Originally Posted by switch View Post
    whats better a skill lvl 3 claudia or sherry? for vsing none dragon units just standard dueling.
    claudia would probably be more reliable because of higher hp/def (i think) and +10 MR during skill. but sherry has better AW passive and attack.
    after skill AW, most would pick sherry over claudia for overall utility

Credits
    im no where near awakening units yet so ill hold of lvling sherry till i am ready to awaken her aha since my claudia already lvl 40

Why dont you guys even consider Lillia.😡..She IS a good duelist and ganker...

(I know switch is asking about sherry and claudia coz he has them both and wants a comparison between them...bt still dont disrespect my lillia by not even mentioning her..)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito Rick View Post
    Why dont you guys even consider Lillia.😡..She IS a good duelist and ganker...

(I know switch is asking about sherry and claudia coz he has them both and wants a comparison between them...bt still dont disrespect my lillia by not even mentioning her..)
    because she's actually weaker as a duelist until you get her skill AW. she's purely defensive until skill AW, which pretty much rebalances her into best princess duelist (ignoring specific circumstances like olivie's anti-physicals, sherry's aoe, sybilla's ranged)

also, I do have lilia. I used to be a little sad about getting her (and not sherry) but after seeing her skill AW, I decided she is awesome.

Credits
    We all know Lilia is #1 in bed, anyway.

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    because she's actually weaker as a duelist until you get her skill AW. she's purely defensive until skill AW, which pretty much rebalances her into best princess duelist (ignoring specific circumstances like olivie's anti-physicals, sherry's aoe, sybilla's ranged)

also, I do have lilia. I used to be a little sad about getting her (and not sherry) but after seeing her skill AW, I decided she is awesome.
    Good to hear. Seems i'll be tossing all rainbow spirits on her.