+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music

Ninja Army of Darkness Guide

Hello boys and girls, It seems the devs are back to going out of order once again... or skipping... can't be all to sure. However, lets not focus on that. Welcome to Ninja Army of Darkness. Rope won't be enough to capture a kunoichi so you better have something else in the wings.

ETA: 19/1/201

Rewards

Introducing Azami.... Well... I honestly don't know what to say about her knowing what I do. If you are lacking a Ninja she would be able to serve as one temporarily. Just... Poor Azami is out shined by Saki who is literally always in the Trading Post.

Noted enemy stats

Ashigaru

Attack type: Physical Melee
    HP: 1200 (Ninja of Darkness), 1200 (Ninja Again), 1350 (Heaven Flying Technique), 1500 (Art of Numbing Poison)
    Atk: 160 (Ninja of Darkness), 160 (Ninja Again), 180 (Heaven Flying Technique), 200 (Art of Numbing Poison)
    Def: 100
    MR: 10

Sanosuke

HP: 6000 (Art of Numbing Poison), 7200 (True Meaning of the Shinobi X), 6900 (Dance of Tentacles G)
    Atk: 400 (Art of Numbing Poison), 480 (True Meaning of the Shinobi X), 460 (Dance of Tentacles G)
    Def: 200

Ninja

Attack type: Physical Ranged
    HP: -
    Atk: 190
    Def: -
    MR: -

Flying Squirrel Ninja

Attack type: Flying
    HP: Estimated 10
    Atk: -

Paralysis Ninja

HP: -
    Atk: 200

Ninja Master

HP: 2700 (Heaven Flying Technique), 3000 (Art of Numbing Poison), 3000 (True Meaning of the Shinobi X), 3450 (Dance of Tentacles G)
    Atk: 450
    Def: 30

Azami

HP: 7000 (True Meaning of the Shinobi X)
    Atk: 250, 450 Blocked/225 Not Blocked (Skill)

Roper

HP: 6325 (Dance of Tentacles G)
    Atk: 11 (Dance of Tentacles G)
    MR: 15
    Note: Causes Paralysis

Maps

Darkness of Ninja

Charisma: 20
    Stamina: 1
    Experience: 150
    Gold at 3☆: 750
    Initial Unit Points: 10
    Life: 10
    Max # of Deployed Units: 8
    Number of Enemies: 15
    Video:
    Drops:

Ninja Again

Charisma: 30
    Stamina: 2
    Experience: 300
    Gold at 3☆: 1125
    Initial Unit Points: 10
    Number of Enemies: 19
    Video:
    Drops:

Heaven Flying Technique

Charisma: 40
    Stamina: 3
    Experience: 350
    Gold at 3☆: 1500
    Initial Unit Points: 15
    Number of Enemies: 48
    Video:
    Drops: (Two Drops)

Art of Numbing Poison

Charisma: 50
    Stamina: 5
    Experience: 400
    Gold at 3☆: 2250
    Initial Unit Points: 20
    Max # of Deployed Units: 10
    Number of Enemies: 42
    Video:
    Drops: (Three Drops)

True Meaning of the Shinobi X

Charisma: 70
    Stamina: 7
    Experience: 500
    Gold at 3☆: 4500
    Initial Unit Points: 30
    Number of Enemies: 53
    Video:
    Drops:

Dance of Tentacles G

Charisma: 100
    Stamina: 2
    Experience: 200
    Gold at 3☆: 1500
    Initial Unit Points: 40
    Life: 5
    Number of Enemies: 75
    Video:
    Drops:
    Completion Reward:

Comments about the event

Well this is a skippable event if there ever was one. Besides Saki in the trading post. There is another black ninja you will get from an event. There is virtually no point at which you would need to use Azami, and if you happen to have Hina then you can take that virtually away and make it 100% no chance of use. It is pretty much Charlotte all over again... but at least Charlotte had some use over Horace.

However, Azami can do something for you besides warming the bed. She has the same skill as Saki so you know what that means... well I hope you do... if you don't it means go ahead and max out Saki's skill. Best part is you can farm her and get her at level 10 already so no leveling needs to be done on your part. Just toss in some Iron/Bronze fairies from the Gold Rush and boom! Tons of experience and skill for your Saki. However, I will say if you aren't lucky don't bother trying to go 5/5 and just go 4/5. That last skill is only a 5% chance. So I'd really just try to get the last point with Rainbow fairies.

Spotlight Units

Platinum Ninja Hina

Gold Samurai Chizuru

New Characters Arriving

Note: This is based off of current JP version stats. We may not get the same if we get a previous version of the units, but they will eventually get to this point.

Ninja Azami

HP: 1358 (1497 Awakened)
    Atk: 312 (336 Awakened)
    Def: 303 (336 Awakened)
    MR: 0
    Block: 1 (200 Range)
    Cost: 15 (13 Awakened)
    Skill: She has a 50% chance to dodge an attack for 20 seconds. In addition for the duration she has a 10% chance to instantly kill her target. WT: 15, CT: 30
    Ability: -
    Awakened Skill: -
    Awakened Ability: Her attacks have a 10% chance to instantly kill her target.

Wandering Sword Arts Practitioner Chizuru

HP: 2523 (3337 Awakened)
    Atk: 551 (731 Awakened)
    Def: 162 (206 Awakened)
    Block: 2 (3 Awakened)
    Cost: 17 (20 Awakened)
    Skill: She has an 80% chance to dodge ranged attacks for 30 seconds. WT: 20, CT: 30
    Awakened Skill: For 30 seconds she reduces her block to 1, Attacks at range (240), and has a 80% chance to dodge ranged attacks. WT: 26.7, CT: 40
    Awakened Ability: Increases her attack by 10%. [Already applies to listed stats]

Ninja Kagerou

HP: 1090
    Atk: 300
    Def: 169
    Block: 1 (200)
    Cost: 12
    Skill: For 20 seconds she has a 30% chance to dodge physical attacks. In addition for the duration she has a chance to instantly kill the target she is attacking. 40 sec WT, 40 sec CT.

New Classes Being Introduced

Nothing this time.

Last edited by Lafate; 01-18-2016 at 07:05 AM.

Millennium War Aigis Harem
    Updated: 22/4/2016

Nutaku ID: 978368 | IGN: Lafate

Now the dilemma: to use SC to expand box to store my Saki fodders, or to use SC to farm saki and use the saki fodders immediately.

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    Box will be worth it later.

Millennium War Aigis Harem
    Updated: 22/4/2016

Nutaku ID: 978368 | IGN: Lafate

4. *Sees it is not Yurina*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

*One sedation later*

Considering that Azami is just a plat version of Saki, its hard for me to figure out what to do for this event.

Completionism says to do the event as if there was no Saki in my barracks right now, because even if Azami is a plat Saki, 'technically' it is possibly easier to min cost Azami vs Saki. Assuming your Azami drops (what ones that do come your way, bloody 50/50) don't peter out on you, mincosting Azami is easy to do during the course of this event where in order to mincost Saki you need to shell out over 900 DCs or more depending on your luck to get Saki mincosted.

But cynicism is saying to screw Azami and have one of her around to say "yeah we have AN Azami", but then use all her doubles into Saki for free Skill lvs that saves us the use of Rainbow fairies to do the same albeit with worse odds.

And then we have the silver free farm. Assuming we don't get get jilted out of another event to get her, we can get Kagerou and add her to the never-ending harem at last. Not to also mention its free Sanosuke season as well if you're out for his blood (don't think I didn't notice Sophie's CC requirements).

So to say I'm torn is an understatement. I swear though if I go the first route and she gets mincosted after all my previous farm events after Shiho have failed to do the same, the Dead Sea will be fresh water compared to me.
    *~The Great Aigis Wishlist~*

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahari Akuma View Post
    So to say I'm torn is an understatement. I swear though if I go the first route and she gets mincosted after all my previous farm events after Shiho have failed to do the same, the Dead Sea will be fresh water compared to me.
    Even if you do get her mincosted, there's event ninjas later on as well which you can get mincosted as well. and saki gets pretty awesome with skill AW, while azami has horrible stats among all the plats & blacks (and not much better than kagerou the silver ninja). and her AW ability isn't all that awesome either. I'm not even sure Azami can be considered a plat version of saki; their specs are just so different.
    ninja comparison: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A5%E6%A5%...%D4#unit_ninja
    Last edited by soranokira; 01-18-2016 at 08:04 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    Even if you do get her mincosted, there's event ninjas later on as well which you can get mincosted as well. and saki gets pretty awesome with skill AW, while azami has horrible stats among all the plats & blacks (and not much better than kagerou the silver ninja). and her AW ability isn't all that awesome either. I'm not even sure Azami can be considered a plat version of saki; their specs are just so different.
    While that is true, until AW is a thing and we have those other units, I'm looking at them from their current versions that we have access to.

And it is depressing.

That and is it bad to admit that I'm not a fan of Azami's art design? At least Saki is trying to cover herself up...

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahari Akuma View Post
    While that is true, until AW is a thing and we have those other units, I'm looking at them from their current versions that we have access to.

And it is depressing.

That and is it bad to admit that I'm not a fan of Azami's art design? At least Saki is trying to cover herself up...

A kindred spirit! Yeah, that "outfit" is so weird it almost offends both senses and reason. The hell is that panty design? And I've never been a fan of bras so skimpy they make it look like the wearer has no nipples, amongst which this takes the cake. Like, seriously.

Well, good news about this is I'll have a mincosted platinum unit. But I'm new enough that I've never gotten a duplicate of any other platinum unit so I can only look forward to that.

*Looks at Checklist...*
    Ah! Holy carp, I need those Silver Samurais and a Silver Ninja!

If only Witches dropped for this too, I'd be golden.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pyonification View Post
    *Looks at Checklist...*
    Ah! Holy carp, I need those Silver Samurais and a Silver Ninja!

If only Witches dropped for this too, I'd be golden.
    *Looks at Checklist*

*One case of the giggles later*

Do you mind if I keep this on hand? This made my day with how damn amusing with the commentary you have on it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kamahari Akuma View Post
    *Looks at Checklist*

*One case of the giggles later*

Do you mind if I keep this on hand? This made my day with how damn amusing with the commentary you have on it.
    I don't mind at all! I'm glad you enjoyed the commentary

I was planning on posting this in another thread because I do want feedback for it, but I'll ask when Awakening is closer to release.
    Last edited by Pyonification; 01-18-2016 at 01:04 PM.