PDA

View Full Version : [New Player] Love scenes collection

Pages : [1] 2 3

xellosp
04-28-2018, 08:05 AM
Hello everyone

Since it seems Eliont won't update the offline player anymore, I've decided to make another version of the current player.

I've changed the current UI and added many new functions to the player:
- Use the hd background (960x640) instead of current (640x640) one
- Added bgm for main menu
- Background image is now changeable
- Separate dmm and nutaku scenarios
- Added zoom and drag function for h-scene

To update the player with new scenes, run the following scripts in order:
1) "0_download_assets.cmd": This script download eidolon/kamihime info and write them to info_eidolon/info_kamihime & raw_scenario folders.
- When asked to enter x-kh-session:
Open your game and open developer tools (F12 in Chrome) then switch to Network tab, there should be a list of requests, just choose one then look for x-kh-session in Request Headers.
If you don't see x-kh-session, choose another request until you see one.
Then copy paste the text after "x-kh-session:" to your console.
If you see "Forbidden" in the console, that means it's working so don't worry.
2) "1_download_assets.cmd": Download character assets to and save to assets folder.
3) "2_build_rpy.cmd": Convert scenario files in raw_scenario to renpy scenarios, converted files are placed in scenario folder.
4) "3_write_config.cmd": Update config.ini file.
5) The scenes are added and runable at this point but if you want to your character to have portrait/image in the player then run "4_download_full_art.cmd" and "5_download_portrait.cmd". The player downloads character images from the Kamihime wiki ("kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Kamihime_Project_Wikia" [Nutaku] or "神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com" [DMM]) so if you encounter download error chances are the images haven't been uploaded or the character name is incorrect.

When you start the player, you will see character grid with different color in their names:
- Red: no scenes for character.
- Blue: Missing some scenes.
- Green: Full scenes.
*NOTE: Some characters do not have h-scenes ingame and thus will be marked as blue because the player defines full scenes as having both normal scenes and h-scenes.

Here is the link to the player or you can see my signature:
Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!xdxx0a4Z!nlASRRN0aK7hbhBrBmkLBg
GG Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BBGYwdEFM-pXlchu8O4aLw6nLIBkd42m

Hope you guy enjoy it.

Cobblemaniac
04-28-2018, 08:46 AM
Hello everyone

Since it seems Eliont won't update the offline player anymore, I've decided to make another version of the current player.

I've changed the current UI and added many new functions to the player:
- Use the hd background (960x640) instead of current (640x640) one
- Added bgm for main menu
- Background image is now changeable
- Separate dmm and nutaku scenarios
- Added zoom and drag function for h-scene

The way to add new scenes is pretty similar to the old one:
- Obtain scenario files (see Eliont's thread if you don't know how)
- Put the folder with scenario files in appropriate folder in "nutaku/raw_scenario"
- Run "1_download_assets.cmd" then "2_build_rpy.cmd" and "3_write_config.cmd"
- The scenes are added and runable by now but if you want to download the image for your character then run "4_download_full_art.cmd" and "5_download_portrait.cmd". The player download character images from the Kamihime wiki (kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Kamihime_Project_Wikia) so if you encounter download error chances are the images haven't been uploaded or the character name is incorrect.
- If you want your character to have description or want to add info for characters you don't own then run "0_download_json.cmd" and then 3 -> 5. When running "0_download_json.cmd", you will be asked to supply the game token. Open your game and open developer tools (F12 in Chrome) then go to Application -> Storage -> Cookies -> cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com and copy paste "XSRF-TOKEN" and "session" to the console.

Here is the link to the player (sorry for the text, I can't post link yet) or you can see my signature:
Mega: mega.nz/#F!xdxx0a4Z!nlASRRN0aK7hbhBrBmkLBg
GG Drive: drive.google.com/open?id=1BBGYwdEFM-pXlchu8O4aLw6nLIBkd42m

Hope you guy enjoy it.

Sorry to be that guy but...

Afaik his player was designed so that people could self-update the players by simply attaching files onto the thread, so updating the offline player isn't really necessary unless there was a huge change in the programming of the game and the way it requests assets. In that sense, it makes much more sense to post this in the same thread as Eliont's thread as a potential add-on.

Some of the additions do look like a good quality of life change, but I doubt this does warrant a thread on its own.

xellosp
04-28-2018, 11:46 AM
Sorry to be that guy but...

Afaik his player was designed so that people could self-update the players by simply attaching files onto the thread, so updating the offline player isn't really necessary unless there was a huge change in the programming of the game and the way it requests assets. In that sense, it makes much more sense to post this in the same thread as Eliont's thread as a potential add-on.

Some of the additions do look like a good quality of life change, but I doubt this does warrant a thread on its own.

Thank you for your comment, don't worry about being "that guy" since I already expected it :grin:

I originally wanted to make small change to his player for my personal use but ended up having to much fun with it and decided to make his player into a proper one.

Also, while the current player is pretty good on its own, we can only use it for nutaku version. I know you can add dmm scenes too, but it's too much of a hassle currently (properly why we hardly see anyone posting dmm scenes) so I want to make a separation for these 2 versions and make them both easy to use.

Looking back, I think I actually did a complete overhaul of the player so I believe making a new thread for this is also justify. If I make it a post in the old thread, I think most people will miss it (it's a 80+ pages thread after all).

Well, this is just my opinion, if somehow the mod want to remove this thread, I'm perfectly fine with it since I'm making this for myself first and foremost and just want to share it with the community, no one lose here I believe :grin:

Eliont
04-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Good work, though hd background (960x640) seems just wide-stretched originals.

xellosp
04-29-2018, 11:39 AM
Good work, though hd background (960x640) seems just wide-stretched originals.

I don't know why you find it stretched, I got them from the game though

This is the original: cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/0074s_reizan_00-53c56248e1af4fe39c1f2d280d079b91718b249d.jpg
And this is the hd version: cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/0074s_reizan_00_pc_h-53c56248e1af4fe39c1f2d280d079b91718b249d.jpg

MagicSpice
04-30-2018, 02:12 AM
Personally, I'm more interested in if someone has amassed the ENTIRE collection into one player and has it uploaded somewhere...

I tend to be a collection fiend when something catches my interest (like the animated videos made by Kaitsushin which needed some SERIOUS password digging).

Also on a side note, I do know where to find every single Kami and eidolon scene from DMM, but keep in mind they censor that. You'll have to stay up to date on it though as it seems the uploader adds new scenes as they come out.

but not sure if I should link something to ex-hentai (aka e-hentai) here so... go search it there...

Eliont
04-30-2018, 09:42 PM
i mean chars anim scenes, not bg

xellosp
05-01-2018, 05:21 AM
i mean chars anim scenes, not bg

Hmm... You're right, the anim bg is 900x640. I thought it is the same for both bg.

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 10:36 AM
How do we remove some of the char? I don't wanna see all of them again if u know what I mean

xellosp
05-31-2018, 09:11 AM
How do we remove some of the char? I don't wanna see all of them again if u know what I mean

You meant to remove them from the player's grid list? Then, it's not possible without messing with the current script unfortunately.

unknownmyth
06-14-2018, 07:19 AM
Is there a way to change the script of the existing characters to change the name of the protagonist?

Ginger D Arc
06-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Don't like your name, Master-san? :smirk:

Cobblemaniac
06-14-2018, 08:33 AM
Is there a way to change the script of the existing characters to change the name of the protagonist?

Snipping from the much bigger player thread...

If you open build_rpy.py, there's a line that says
def player_name_unification(line):, below it there's a list of usernames to replace with your own.
It's pretty self explanatory how it works, just add a line for his username.

xellosp
06-14-2018, 10:49 AM
There's no way to detect character name in for Nutaku version atm (though it's possible for DMM version...)
So just like Cobblemaniac said, the only way is to manually edit player_name_unification function in build_rpy.py, which I forgot to include in the script :rofl:
And here is the zip file that includes the updated script (also fix the issue with missing black.jpg file in some scenes).

Cobblemaniac
06-15-2018, 01:13 AM
So just like Cobblemaniac said

Umm... Haxmo.

I'm sorry, I'm just directing credit where credit is due :sweat:

unknownmyth
06-15-2018, 06:48 AM
Snipping from the much bigger player thread...

Thank you for the help, I have yet to reach that stage, but I will try once I got the things I need

There's no way to detect character name in for Nutaku version atm (though it's possible for DMM version...)
So just like Cobblemaniac said, the only way is to manually edit player_name_unification function in build_rpy.py, which I forgot to include in the script :rofl:
And here is the zip file that includes the updated script (also fix the issue with missing black.jpg file in some scenes).

Where does the flies go to? I tried running the cmd software only to get a python27.dll is not found. Do I have to remove everything I have now and download the new zip file then extract everything again?

xellosp
06-15-2018, 09:18 AM
Thank you for the help, I have yet to reach that stage, but I will try once I got the things I need

Where does the flies go to? I tried running the cmd software only to get a python27.dll is not found. Do I have to remove everything I have now and download the new zip file then extract everything again?
Just extract the zip file to nutaku folder.
The error is because you didn't have Python 2, just download and install python2.7 and it should be working.

unknownmyth
06-15-2018, 06:09 PM
Just extract the zip file to nutaku folder.
The error is because you didn't have Python 2, just download and install python2.7 and it should be working.

I downloaded it but it still says I'm missing it. I did copy and paste it to the nutaku folder, says unable to start correctly. I checked in python folder in the C: drive, it's there, so I dunno what I'm doing wrong or do I need to find something to fix it. I wanted to try and find the solution in the bigger thread but I really don't know where to find it, or if there's a search feature for the post then let me know there and I'll find out myself. Thank you and sorry for being a hassle

xellosp
06-15-2018, 07:42 PM
I downloaded it but it still says I'm missing it. I did copy and paste it to the nutaku folder, says unable to start correctly. I checked in python folder in the C: drive, it's there, so I dunno what I'm doing wrong or do I need to find something to fix it. I wanted to try and find the solution in the bigger thread but I really don't know where to find it, or if there's a search feature for the post then let me know there and I'll find out myself. Thank you and sorry for being a hassle

I found another way to use python without installing.
Download the zip file with python27.dll here
drive.google.com/open?id=17lp2EPuj-zITYzOUbwUAmVaj-_4Nxw6E
then extract it to Python27 folder in your player folder and everything should work.

tack
07-21-2018, 02:38 PM
I have been playing the DMM version and have been supporting this offline player. Want to hear about the use on that.
If you enter "xsrf-token" and "session" in "0_download_json.cmd", I thought that you can get the character that you have.However, after input, it appears as "forbidden" and does not seem to be obtained information.
The part of "cookies-> cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com " was "cookies-> r.kamihimeproject.net ", so it seems that there is only a different place.
If you are wrong in your method, I want you to teach me the right way.

Finally, I think that I understand even if I do not write, I am writing through translation in Japanese, sorry if the sentence is difficult to read.

xellosp
07-22-2018, 12:47 AM
I have been playing the DMM version and have been supporting this offline player. Want to hear about the use on that.
If you enter "xsrf-token" and "session" in "0_download_json.cmd", I thought that you can get the character that you have.However, after input, it appears as "forbidden" and does not seem to be obtained information.
The part of "cookies-> cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com " was "cookies-> r.kamihimeproject.net ", so it seems that there is only a different place.
If you are wrong in your method, I want you to teach me the right way.

Finally, I think that I understand even if I do not write, I am writing through translation in Japanese, sorry if the sentence is difficult to read.

What you did was correct, the guide in my first post wasn't clear. I've updated the post in the first page so please check them again.

tack
07-22-2018, 07:05 AM
I've reviewed the first post.
Was it good to understand that I thought I could get the json of my character, but it was a way to get the names and descriptions of the characters I have, not JSON, right?
If I wanted to get JSON, would I be able to get one from the browser developer console, as shown in the first post?
Sorry for the frequent questions.

tack
07-22-2018, 09:57 AM
As a result of adding Sol and Awakening Sol in the DMM version, I report it because there is an error.
The error content is the following message.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/dmm/scenario/story_dmm_kamihime_1706.rpy", line 272: reached end of line when expecting ']'.
show expression (Frame("dmm/assets/white-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png" time=500 wait=true][bg storage="white-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png")) as bg behind char with dissolve
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

I also report that I confirmed it besides an error message.
The Awakening sol "Rpy file " is created, but the "Rpyc file " is not created. I wonder if this is the cause, but what could be the problem?

xellosp
07-22-2018, 11:34 AM
I've reviewed the first post.
Was it good to understand that I thought I could get the json of my character, but it was a way to get the names and descriptions of the characters I have, not JSON, right?
If I wanted to get JSON, would I be able to get one from the browser developer console, as shown in the first post?
Sorry for the frequent questions.

I don't mind at all :grin:
As for your question, you have to get the JSON file from the browser.

As a result of adding Sol and Awakening Sol in the DMM version, I report it because there is an error.
The error content is the following message.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/dmm/scenario/story_dmm_kamihime_1706.rpy", line 272: reached end of line when expecting ']'.
show expression (Frame("dmm/assets/white-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png" time=500 wait=true][bg storage="white-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png")) as bg behind char with dissolve
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

I also report that I confirmed it besides an error message.
The Awakening sol "Rpy file " is created, but the "Rpyc file " is not created. I wonder if this is the cause, but what could be the problem?

Could you give me Sol and Sol Awakened files?
To be honest, I don't have many sample files to work with for DMM version so error like that can happen.
If you encounter any more error, feel free to report, I will try to update the script accordingly.

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 07:55 PM
I don't mind at all :grin:
As for your question, you have to get the JSON file from the browser.

Could you give me Sol and Sol Awakened files?
To be honest, I don't have many sample files to work with for DMM version so error like that can happen.
If you encounter any more error, feel free to report, I will try to update the script accordingly.

Are what you need are the same files in the player?

Merry christmas.

Edit: Tfw her awakening scenes contains more content than her other 3 scenes combined

Unregistered
07-22-2018, 10:06 PM
Are what you need are the same files in the player?

Merry christmas.

Edit: Tfw her awakening scenes contains more content than her other 3 scenes combined

No, what I need is her scenes in DMM version

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 10:27 PM
No, what I need is her scenes in DMM version

Huh, I'm actually unsure how you grab those.

I do recall there being a DMM player uploaded in the original love scenes thread under page 88 post 876. That might have what you're looking for.

xellosp
07-23-2018, 02:04 AM
Huh, I'm actually unsure how you grab those.

I do recall there being a DMM player uploaded in the original love scenes thread under page 88 post 876. That might have what you're looking for.

The player already had those, tack had problem with Sol which I don't have that's why I asked him for the files.

tack
07-23-2018, 04:18 AM
I had my sol and waking sol up.

xellosp
07-23-2018, 09:44 AM
I had my sol and waking sol up.

Thank you for the files.
Here is the updated script.

tack
07-23-2018, 10:13 AM
Thank you for the files.
Here is the updated script.

Thank you.If you try it, you can start from registration.
Try another character, and let me report another error.

The story changes, but if you want to add a hero or story scene in the DMM version, should it be in the same arrangement as the Nutaku folder?
For instance
Put the target file in "game/dmm/raw_scenario/soul or story".( "soul" and "story" folder is newly created by me.)
The same as the character addition,Is it OK to run up to "3_write_config.cmd" in order from "1_download_assets.cmd"?

xellosp
07-23-2018, 12:02 PM
Thank you.If you try it, you can start from registration.
Try another character, and let me report another error.

The story changes, but if you want to add a hero or story scene in the DMM version, should it be in the same arrangement as the Nutaku folder?
For instance
Put the target file in "game/dmm/raw_scenario/soul or story".( "soul" and "story" folder is newly created by me.)
The same as the character addition,Is it OK to run up to "3_write_config.cmd" in order from "1_download_assets.cmd"?

Sorry to say but it's not possible at the moment. These features are not in DMM version and also the process for adding story and hero scenes are different from kamihime/eidolon.
Honestly, I made this player mainly for English community and did not think that DMM player would use it :bgrin:.
Anyway, since you asked for it, I will try to integrate story and hero scenes for DMM version but you will have to wait till weekend since I'm pretty busy on weekdays.

tack
07-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Sorry to say but it's not possible at the moment. These features are not in DMM version and also the process for adding story and hero scenes are different from kamihime/eidolon.
Honestly, I made this player mainly for English community and did not think that DMM player would use it :bgrin:.
Anyway, since you asked for it, I will try to integrate story and hero scenes for DMM version but you will have to wait till weekend since I'm pretty busy on weekdays.

Thank you, I'll be waiting for the fun because it is good slowly.
We may be able to provide you with the necessary files, so we will cooperate as much as possible.

xellosp
07-28-2018, 09:03 AM
Thank you, I'll be waiting for the fun because it is good slowly.
We may be able to provide you with the necessary files, so we will cooperate as much as possible.

I have updated the script. Follow the guide below to add soul and story scenes to player:
+ For story scenes:
1) Obtain info files for stories:
- Open game and launch browser developer console (F12 for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-I for Firefox).
- Navigate to エピソード then メイン.
- In Network tab, set filter string harem_main_quests
- Open file in new tab and save to "dmm/main_quests/".
2) Copy folder "story_thumb" from nutaku to dmm.
3) Create folder "story" in raw_scenario.
4) Obtain scenarios file like step 1 in first post, set filter string _main instead of _harem-
5) In story folder, create folder name 1,2,3,... (same as in nutaku/raw_scenario/story folder) and put scenario files there in the same order like in "story_thumb" folder.
+ For soul:
1) Obtain info files for souls:
- Open game and launch browser developer console (F12 for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-I for Firefox).
- Navigate to 編成 then 英雄チェンジ page.
- In Network tab, set filter string a_job
- Open file in new tab and save all of them to "dmm/info_soul/" with name souls1, souls2,....
2) Create folder "soul" in raw_scenario.
3) Obtain scenarios file like step 1 in first post

After all that done, just run step 3 -> 6 in first post and it should work.

tack
07-29-2018, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the update!
There was a part that I did not understand where I tried actually, and report it here.
For story scenes:
1) "2_build_rpy.cmd" to run, the name of the character and get out, but this is a hero character is not it?
2)is the name of a character not a problem in Japanese or English?
3)What is the cause of the following error when you run?
※ "Yukimura " is correct, but it was in addition to the story and was separated.
”Yukimura
story_dmm_soul_082
story_dmm_soul_083
story_dmm_soul_084
story_dmm_story_100001
story_dmm_story_100002
story_dmm_story_108
story_dmm_story_109
story_dmm_story_120
story_dmm_story_121
story_dmm_story_137
story_dmm_story_138
story_dmm_story_149
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 192, in <module>
file.read().decode('utf-8'), script, rd)
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 138, in parse_scenario
se = re.findall(r'storage="(.*?)"', line)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

The story cannot be played because the file is not created in the "scenario" folder than the above error.

4)It may not have anything to do with the story, but the error has come out separately, so report it. would appreciate advice.
When the "4_download_characters_img" was started, the following error message came out.
"
D:\KamihimePlayer(nutaku)\kamihime_player (6.4g)\Kamihime_Pla
yer-1.0-pc\game\dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "4_download_characters_img.py"
File "4_download_characters_img.py", line 11, in <module>
from parsel import Selector
File "D:\KamihimePlayer(nutaku)\kamihime_player (6.4g)\Kami
hime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\site-packages\parsel\__init__.py", line 10, in <
module>
from parsel.selector import Selector, SelectorList # NOQA
hime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\site-packages\parsel\selector.py", line 7, in <m
odule>
import six
ImportError: No module named six

yer-1.0-pc\game\dmm>pause
"
"python" "Six" is installed, but as an error, it seems that 4-> 5 is not able to perform well.

I'm sorry for all the questions at length, but I hope you get some advice when you have time.:sweat:

xellosp
07-30-2018, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the update!
There was a part that I did not understand where I tried actually, and report it here.
For story scenes:
1) "2_build_rpy.cmd" to run, the name of the character and get out, but this is a hero character is not it?
2)is the name of a character not a problem in Japanese or English?
3)What is the cause of the following error when you run?
※ "Yukimura " is correct, but it was in addition to the story and was separated.
”Yukimura
story_dmm_soul_082
story_dmm_soul_083
story_dmm_soul_084
story_dmm_story_100001
story_dmm_story_100002
story_dmm_story_108
story_dmm_story_109
story_dmm_story_120
story_dmm_story_121
story_dmm_story_137
story_dmm_story_138
story_dmm_story_149
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 192, in <module>
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 138, in parse_scenario
se = re.findall(r'storage="(.*?)"', line)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

The story cannot be played because the file is not created in the "scenario" folder than the above error.

4)It may not have anything to do with the story, but the error has come out separately, so report it. would appreciate advice.
When the "4_download_characters_img" was started, the following error message came out.
"
yer-1.0-pc\game\dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "4_download_characters_img.py"
File "4_download_characters_img.py", line 11, in <module>
from parsel import Selector
hime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\site-packages\parsel\__init__.py", line 10, in <
module>
from parsel.selector import Selector, SelectorList # NOQA
hime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\site-packages\parsel\selector.py", line 7, in <m
odule>
import six
ImportError: No module named six

yer-1.0-pc\game\dmm>pause
"
"python" "Six" is installed, but as an error, it seems that 4-> 5 is not able to perform well.

I'm sorry for all the questions at length, but I hope you get some advice when you have time.:sweat:

1) It's the name of main character, just type whatever you want
2) No problem if you use English or Japanese
3) Can you give me the file for story_149 and 150?
4) Don't know why it happened, I will try look into it later

tack
07-30-2018, 07:19 AM
1) and 2), I was able to understand.
3) We will send you the file.

xellosp
07-30-2018, 08:34 AM
1) and 2), I was able to understand.
3) We will send you the file.

3) I checked the file "149_main_script.ks" and at the end of file, for some reason it has this line "[playse storage=.mp3 loop=false clear=true]" which cause the script to fail. I guess this a bug from DMM. Anyway, I've updated the script to bypass this problem.

4) Download the six.zip file and extract to "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\site-packages" should solve your problem.
If you encounter another problem with python import, then download this whole Python folder (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZGjPxGdHX069uCGJJ76xXDAjvnn_Mxk8) and extract to "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc" folder.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Can I get the dmm original version(Japanese) data here? Please tell me the link

jmfactor
07-31-2018, 05:29 AM
Hey I have a question on the developer tools o ngoogle chrome what exactly am i looking for because I can't find the scripts or the harem strings at all on the dmm version

xellosp
07-31-2018, 09:50 AM

No, we don't have anything aside from the few files that were shared somewhere in another thread https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3605-love-scenes-collecting-38.html. You will have to ask someone who play dmm version to share their files.

Hey I have a question on the developer tools on google chrome what exactly am i looking for because I can't find the scripts or the harem strings at all on the dmm version

Can you describe more what you did?

MagicSpice
07-31-2018, 05:10 PM

Someone is keeping the DMM versions' CG up to date on Ex-hentai (the version of e-hentai that actually allows all content).

so yeah, i got the links from there, but have them as a file here:

tack
08-01-2018, 07:06 AM
The DMM version is out of my data, so I don't know where it's being uploaded.
It would be nice if you were playing the DMM version and could complement each other.

Hey I have a question on the developer tools o ngoogle chrome what exactly am i looking for because I can't find the scripts or the harem strings at all on the dmm version
You can find the DMM scripts and Harlem characters if you look at the top of the post.
The assumption is that you're just playing the DMM version.

I'm sorry if I misread what you intended.

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 08:36 PM
'Kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-0.0-PC\game\dms\assets'

There seems to be a data of dmm version here,
but whenever I check for a dmm version of the H-Scene, I see 'no data.'

xellosp
08-03-2018, 12:54 AM
'Kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-0.0-PC\game\dms\assets'

There seems to be a data of dmm version here,
but whenever I check for a dmm version of the H-Scene, I see 'no data.'

You should check in 'Kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-0.0-PC\game\dmc\raw_scenario'. Only characters appear in there will have data.

Xude
08-03-2018, 08:11 AM
just a quick doubt, when i try to add the new (Seashore Twillight) Zeruel scene on the player, i cant click on the character frame to open her scenes menu (i did not download her portrait), but when i try to donwload her portrait to see if it fixes the issue i get an error when downloading full art :"Error getting image url: (Seashore Twillight) Zeruel:
downloading the full art seems to find the character file only when the character name is written as [Seashore Twillight] Zeruel, the script for downloading the portrait doesnt seem to read the name correctly as it always gives the message:"Can not find character (SeashoreTwillight)Zeruel" no matter how i write her name.

Cobblemaniac
08-03-2018, 08:13 AM
just a quick doubt, when i try to add the new (Seashore Twillight) Zeruel scene on the player, i cant click on the character frame to open her scenes menu (i did not download her portrait), but when i try to donwload her portrait to see if it fixes the issue i get an error when downloading full art :"Error getting image url: (Seashore Twillight) Zeruel:
downloading the full art seems to find the character file only when the character name is written as [Seashore Twillight] Zeruel, the script for downloading the portrait doesnt seem to read the name correctly as it always gives the message:"Can not find character (SeashoreTwillight)Zeruel" no matter how i write her name.

I have no idea how the script works, but here's a primitive suggestion: instead of spaces try using underscores.

xellosp
08-03-2018, 08:31 PM

You're right, I forgot to add action when you click on character without portrait image. I've updated the script to fix this.

Regarding Zeruel, you misspelled her name, it's "Twilight" with 1 L

Xude
08-03-2018, 09:50 PM
You're right, I forgot to add action when you click on character without portrait image. I've updated the script to fix this.

Regarding Zeruel, you misspelled her name, it's "Twilight" with 1 L

oh sorry then :sweat: not sure where i got the second l from,
and thanks for the script change, the player works perfectly.

Haxmo
08-10-2018, 09:00 PM
You should upload this to a private bitbucket repo or something. There's some flaws in the code but I cbf to copy and paste every problem into here.

xellosp
08-11-2018, 12:01 PM
You should upload this to a private bitbucket repo or something. There's some flaws in the code but I cbf to copy and paste every problem into here.

I'm also aware of the problem with my code but since it's working fine and I'm just too lazy to sort thing out I guess it's kinda turn into a mess in there somewhere :fear:
Anyway, I've made a github page for the player here: https://github.com/xellosp/kamihime-player

Yumigami
08-13-2018, 11:44 AM
on the previous player thread, the newly uploaded Amaltheia.json does not work.

I opened the file, and I noticed the content is the exact same thing the DMM .json files have.

so unless they update the script for the previous player, I'm guessing people will begin to come here. also, the Nutaku file version grabber also need a new script for this player.

Haxmo
08-13-2018, 08:40 PM
The intro and story scenes are now in .ks format, looks like a pain to convert.
The h scene is salvageable. For example, I fixed Amaltheia's h scene.

Yumigami
08-14-2018, 01:01 AM
The intro and story scenes are now in .ks format, looks like a pain to convert.
The h scene is salvageable. For example, I fixed Amaltheia's h scene.

you're right, they're a pain. and what a coincidence, I just finished converting them. I probably won't do it for future release though...

also I managed to get the Metatron (Summer) without actually having it, and I upload it on the previous Kamihime Player thread. but they're not perfect. I wrote a long post there explaining it. I'm not sure I should repost that ultra long message, so check it out over there if anyone interested.

xellosp
08-14-2018, 07:33 AM
you're right, they're a pain. and what a coincidence, I just finished converting them. I probably won't do it for future release though...

also I managed to get the Metatron (Summer) without actually having it, and I upload it on the previous Kamihime Player thread. but they're not perfect. I wrote a long post there explaining it. I'm not sure I should repost that ultra long message, so check it out over there if anyone interested.

Hmm, I see that Nutaku finally change the file format to be the same with DMM.
Anyway, should be a quick fix since I already did this on DMM version.

xellosp
08-15-2018, 10:41 AM
Finally done with update the script for new format, took more time than expected :eyeroll:

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 04:16 AM
how do i advances dialogue when the user interface is hiding?
can i enable the auto mode when i hide the user interface?

xellosp
09-12-2018, 07:51 AM
how do i advances dialogue when the user interface is hiding?
can i enable the auto mode when i hide the user interface?

Dialogue only advances when dialog window is showing.
If you hide user interface, dialog window also hides so I don't think it's possible to do what you want atm.

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 08:19 PM
Can I get only the latest files? It seems there is only a huge zip on google drive…

xellosp
09-19-2018, 12:22 AM
Can I get only the latest files? It seems there is only a huge zip on google drive…

Uhh, what kind of files do you want?

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 04:28 AM
Uhh, what kind of files do you want?
Thanks for the reply. I want jpg and mp3 files which are contents of the assets folder.

tack
09-19-2018, 07:25 AM
After a long time, I am busy and try it now.
I will report the error and the point of concern.
1_download_assets.cmd executed after execution, 2_build_rpy.cmd. 2_build_rpy.cmd an error.

Error messages are

Astaroth
story_dmm_kamihime_081
story_dmm_kamihime_082
story_dmm_kamihime_083
Baphomet
story_dmm_kamihime_108
story_dmm_kamihime_109
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 195, in <module>
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 114, in parse_scenario
name, jname = re.findall(r'name="(.*?)" .* jname="(.*?)"', line)[0]

When the dmm/Raw_scenario was confirmed, the Baphomet corresponding "story_dmm_kamihime_109" and "story_dmm_kamihime_110" Rpy and Rpyc were stopped without being created.

If it is helpful because I attach the json of my Baphomet.

It also lists the characters that are unrelated but have not been able to get either portrait. (Confirmation is limited to SSR)
Agaliarept,Cu Chulainn(Awakened),Marduk(Awakened),Metatron(Awake ned),Raphael(Awakened),Shiva(Awakened)

It may be difficult to understand the poor sentence, please come if you have a solution.

xellosp
09-19-2018, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the reply. I want jpg and mp3 files which are contents of the assets folder.

Tbh, I don't know how I can do that for you since the assets folder is a mess. Beside, that folder is like 99% the size of the zip file so you better just download the whole thing or use the script to download them yourself.

After a long time, I am busy and try it now.
I will report the error and the point of concern.
1_download_assets.cmd executed after execution, 2_build_rpy.cmd. 2_build_rpy.cmd an error.

Error messages are

Astaroth
story_dmm_kamihime_081
story_dmm_kamihime_082
story_dmm_kamihime_083
Baphomet
story_dmm_kamihime_108
story_dmm_kamihime_109
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 195, in <module>
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 114, in parse_scenario
name, jname = re.findall(r'name="(.*?)" .* jname="(.*?)"', line)[0]

When the dmm/Raw_scenario was confirmed, the Baphomet corresponding "story_dmm_kamihime_109" and "story_dmm_kamihime_110" Rpy and Rpyc were stopped without being created.

If it is helpful because I attach the json of my Baphomet.

It also lists the characters that are unrelated but have not been able to get either portrait. (Confirmation is limited to SSR)
Agaliarept,Cu Chulainn(Awakened),Marduk(Awakened),Metatron(Awake ned),Raphael(Awakened),Shiva(Awakened)

It may be difficult to understand the poor sentence, please come if you have a solution.

Here's your fix tack.

About the images, it's seriously out of my control since I have to rely on JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB) and that place is a real mess. Unlike the English wiki, no one is in control of the site and there's no rule whatsoever on how the info & images are uploaded so it's up to whoever upload on that site to decide what kind of image and in what order to upload them.
I tried to generalize some pattern but my script can only do so much, if you find any missing images, there's no other way but to fix them manually.

tack
09-29-2018, 12:35 AM
I tried to load the "kamihime" and "eidolon" in my possession.

The portrait of "Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " is shown in red and has a "no data".
However, there is no icon in another portrait frame, and a string of "Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " is displayed. If you choose this, the graphic and description of "Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " is not displayed, and only the first story is displayed.

In addition, "Thor [awakened] " Can see all the scenes, but the name is displayed in blue instead of green.

"Eidolon" is a similar state with "apocalypse" and "behemoth" and "Houou".
What is common to these three "Eidolon" is that the uptake has been completed and all the scenes are visible.
The name of the portrait is also green.
The different parts
"Apocalypse" does not display the image, and the portrait is displayed as "Azathoth".
"Behemoth" does not display the image, and the portrait is displayed as "Belial". "Houou" does not display the image, and the portrait is displayed as "Hraesvelgr".

Is it better to raise the data for the character?

xellosp
09-29-2018, 02:31 AM
I tried to load the "kamihime" and "eidolon" in my possession.

The portrait of "Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " is shown in red and has a "no data".
However, there is no icon in another portrait frame, and a string of "Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " is displayed. If you choose this, the graphic and description of "Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " is not displayed, and only the first story is displayed.

I don't think I understand what problem you have with Zeruel. Can you provide a screenshot or something?

In addition, "Thor [awakened] " Can see all the scenes, but the name is displayed in blue instead of green.

"Eidolon" is a similar state with "apocalypse" and "behemoth" and "Houou".
What is common to these three "Eidolon" is that the uptake has been completed and all the scenes are visible.
The name of the portrait is also green.
The different parts
"Apocalypse" does not display the image, and the portrait is displayed as "Azathoth".
"Behemoth" does not display the image, and the portrait is displayed as "Belial". "Houou" does not display the image, and the portrait is displayed as "Hraesvelgr".

Uhm... This sound like the same problem with Zeruel. Can you also provide screenshot?
And by the way, can you check in portrait and portrait_full folders for those Eidolons to see if their image and name matched?

Is it better to raise the data for the character?

Yes please

tack
09-29-2018, 03:19 AM
The character data and screenshots were enclosed. There are a lot of characters on this, so we will delete it after "Xellosp" is downloaded.
The file name of "Portrait" and "Portrait_full" existed with the same name.

※ "Thor [awakened] " was not "Tyr [Awakend] ", so we enclose the file "Tyr [Awakend] ".
※ The screenshot will raise the rest in another post.

tack
09-29-2018, 03:21 AM
The rest is a screenshot.

xellosp
09-29-2018, 08:42 AM
The character data and screenshots were enclosed. There are a lot of characters on this, so we will delete it after "Xellosp" is downloaded.
The file name of "Portrait" and "Portrait_full" existed with the same name.

※ "Thor [awakened] " was not "Tyr [Awakend] ", so we enclose the file "Tyr [Awakend] ".
※ The screenshot will raise the rest in another post.

Thanks for the files tack.
I see that in "Zeruel (Twilight on the beach)" folder you only have intro file and no h-scene file. The player needs the information in h-scene file to sync with data in "info_kamihime" folder so you only need to add the h-scene file for Zeruel and it will work.

About the Eidolons files, I added them in the player and everything work fine with correct name and images so I don't know why you get that problem.
I've updated the script file to fix problem with "Tyr [Awakend]".
Try running "write_config.cmd" again and then run the player with the new script file, if you still have problem with Eidolons, please send me your "config.ini" file.

tack
09-29-2018, 11:21 AM
"Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " was a copy failure, sorry to misunderstand.
"Tyr" was resolved in the fix file, but "eidolon" was not resolved.
Also, if the "Marchosias" reads the file, it will be nice to see it because it is not reflected. "Config.ini" and "Marchosias" to be attached, if helpful.

※ "Config.ini" was too large for split compression.
In addition, the ZIP format can be uploaded here, but because the Z1 format could not be uploaded, Z01 and z02 were compressed into zip format respectively and uploaded. I think it's hard to understand, so I uploaded anyway, please contact me if you can not unpack.

xellosp
09-30-2018, 01:52 AM
"Zeruel (Twilight on the beach) " was a copy failure, sorry to misunderstand.
"Tyr" was resolved in the fix file, but "eidolon" was not resolved.
Also, if the "Marchosias" reads the file, it will be nice to see it because it is not reflected. "Config.ini" and "Marchosias" to be attached, if helpful.

※ "Config.ini" was too large for split compression.
In addition, the ZIP format can be uploaded here, but because the Z1 format could not be uploaded, Z01 and z02 were compressed into zip format respectively and uploaded. I think it's hard to understand, so I uploaded anyway, please contact me if you can not unpack.

For some reason the file ID in Marchosias scene point to Leviathan info file and the file ID in Leviathan scene file point to Marchosias info file, seriously dev...
Anyway, Marchosias is fixed.

As for Apocalypse, Behemoth and Houou, I still can't figure out how it happened, the description for these eidolons is correct which means the script read the correct info file but I can't understand where it got Azathoth, Belial and Hraesvelgr name from.
Can you delete the folder "info_eidolon" then run "0_download_json.cmd" and "3_write_config.cmd" again?

tack
09-30-2018, 07:40 AM
"Marchosias" was able to play without problems.
After you apply the fix file, delete the "info_eidolon" folder, run "0_download_json.cmd", and then run "3_write_config.cmd", "apocalypse "and " behemoth "and " Houou "did not resolve.
It was not solved, and the situation was not changed.

xellosp
09-30-2018, 11:31 AM
"Marchosias" was able to play without problems.
After you apply the fix file, delete the "info_eidolon" folder, run "0_download_json.cmd", and then run "3_write_config.cmd", "apocalypse "and " behemoth "and " Houou "did not resolve.
It was not solved, and the situation was not changed.

I'm at my wits here... :eyeroll:
Guess I will need you help me do some debug :sweat:
- First thing, rename "raw_scenario" to "raw_scenario1" and create a new "raw_scenario" folder then create another folder name "eidolon" in "raw_scenario". After that, put "Apocalypse", "Behemoth"and " Houou" folder in "eidolon" folder.
- Download the "3_write_config.py" file and run "3_write_config.cmd". Also, remember to make a backup of your old "3_write_config.py" file since we only use the new one for debug.
- Copy the content from the console and post it here. I will see what I can do.

Meanwhile, for a temporary fix: open config.ini file and search [Apocalypse] and change "name = Azathoth" to "name = アポカリプス". Do the same thing for [Behemoth] (Belial -> ベヒモス) and [Houou] (Hraesvelgr -> 鳳凰)

tack
10-01-2018, 05:30 AM
I'm at my wits here... :eyeroll:
- Copy the content from the console and post it here. I will see what I can do.

As a result of running the uploaded "3_write_config", the three-body "eidolon" was able to see the name and portrait match.
Is the required content good with "Config.ini"? Or will it be another file?

Meanwhile, for a temporary fix: open config.ini file and search [Apocalypse] and change "name = Azathoth" to "name = アポカリプス". Do the same thing for [Behemoth] (Belial -> ベヒモス) and [Houou] (Hraesvelgr -> 鳳凰)

I haven't tried this yet, but I'll try it after the XELLOSP is able to provide the data that it needs.

xellosp
10-01-2018, 07:18 AM
As a result of running the uploaded "3_write_config", the three-body "eidolon" was able to see the name and portrait match.
Is the required content good with "Config.ini"? Or will it be another file?

It seems the problem only occurred when running those 3 with other files.
I made a new "3_write_config.py" file. Please use this and run with your full "raw_scenario" folder (not the 3 eidolons folder) then give me "3_error.log" file.

tack
10-01-2018, 07:42 AM
I tried to run full "Raw_scenario" on the new "3_write_config.py", but the result went back to the original state.

xellosp
10-01-2018, 09:21 AM
I tried to run full "Raw_scenario" on the new "3_write_config.py", but the result went back to the original state.

Hmm... I still can't find anything wrong :neutral:
Can you give me your "raw_scenario" folder? Hope I can reproduce the problem if not then I give up :eyeroll:

tack
10-02-2018, 06:17 AM
By correcting some of the "Config.ini", the error avoidance could be reported.
Also, because the "raw_scenario" folder is too much of a file, you can pass it if you want to leave only the majority of "eidolon".
However, I want to upload the file as a condition, and not uploading it at another place and an opportunity. If it is still good, I want to try to upload it.

xellosp
10-02-2018, 11:58 AM
By correcting some of the "Config.ini", the error avoidance could be reported.
Also, because the "raw_scenario" folder is too much of a file, you can pass it if you want to leave only the majority of "eidolon".
However, I want to upload the file as a condition, and not uploading it at another place and an opportunity. If it is still good, I want to try to upload it.

I made a temporary script to fix the naming problem of the 3 eidolons. Put the "rename_eidolon.cmd" in "dmm" folder and run it after "3_write_config.py", the script will change the name of Apocalypse, Behemoth, Houou to correct one.
This fix is just temporary, I still need your "raw_scenario" folder to find the correct problem. If the size of the folder is a problem, you can delete the files that have "_script.json" and "_script.ks" to cut down the size. I also wrote a script for you to do this, just put "delete_script.cmd" in "raw_scenario" folder and run it, it should delete all "_script" file for you.

tack
10-04-2018, 08:19 AM
As a condition I do not want to upload files that I have provided in another Location.
If it is still good, I want to try to upload it.

xellosp
10-08-2018, 08:54 AM
As a condition I do not want to upload files that I have provided in another Location.
If it is still good, I want to try to upload it.

Sorry for the late reply, been busy with many things :sweat:
Anyway, if everything's been fine then you don't need to upload anything.

xellosp
10-08-2018, 09:49 AM
I know I shouldn't make double posts but I just wanted this to be on first page. don't kill me mod xD

So thanks to the new script format, it is possible to get the script files of character without owning them now so I decided to update my script to automatically download all the scripts of all available characters 'cause why not :smirk:

In the new updated script, "0_download_json" can now search and download all missing scripts of all available characters on both nutaku and dmm.
I also uploaded the latest player that have all the scenes from both nutaku and dmm up to current day (see first post or my signature). Took me more than 24 hours to download all the assets of dmm characters... don't blame me for the monstrous file size though :fear:

Beside the combine version of both nutaku and dmm, I also uploaded the nutaku and dmm only version to reduce the size somewhat still monstrous tho who i'm I joking lol
That's it guys, hope you enjoy the looding :wink:

*Note: for anyone that didn't re-download the player and applied the update script for existing player. Please remove the folder "info_eidolon" first then run '0_download_json.cmd" again if not the script to download portrait will also download N, R and SR eidos. This is not really a big problem but I just don't want ppl to waste their internet resource.

Eliont
10-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Titanic work =)

Xude
10-08-2018, 11:29 PM
not really a problem but the file for downloading the full art is now donwloading even the sr/r/n eidolon arts.
once again, not a huge problem, i just thought it was weird.

Unregistered
10-09-2018, 01:10 AM
I know I shouldn't make double posts but I just wanted this to be on first page. don't kill me mod xD

So thanks to the new script format, it is possible to get the script files of character without owning them now so I decided to update my script to automatically download all the scripts of all available characters 'cause why not :smirk:

In the new updated script, "0_download_json" can now search and download all missing scripts of all available characters on both nutaku and dmm.
I also uploaded the latest player that have all the scenes from both nutaku and dmm up to current day (see first post or my signature). Took me more than 24 hours to download all the assets of dmm characters... don't blame me for the monstrous file size though :fear:

Beside the combine version of both nutaku and dmm, I also uploaded the nutaku and dmm only version to reduce the size somewhat still monstrous tho who i'm I joking lol
That's it guys, hope you enjoy the looding :wink:

This is just Iwanted xD

xellosp
10-09-2018, 07:44 AM
not really a problem but the file for downloading the full art is now donwloading even the sr/r/n eidolon arts.
once again, not a huge problem, i just thought it was weird.

I think I understand your problem. I forgot to mention that you're supposed to delete the old "info_eidolon" folder before running the updated script :facepalm:
Anyway, thanks for pointing that out, I will update this extra note in my previous post.

Xude
10-09-2018, 08:11 AM
btw this didnt happen on the old version of the player, it happened on the 16gb version of the player from the mega link, do i still need to delete the folder or is it something else?

xellosp
10-09-2018, 09:34 AM
btw this didnt happen on the old version of the player, it happened on the 16gb version of the player from the mega link, do i still need to delete the folder or is it something else?

Now that's strange, did it happen on nutaku or dmm version? Also did you run any script before running the full art file?
The "info_eidolon" folder should only have about 60 (nutaku) or 84 (dmm) files, if you have many more than that then you should delete it and run again. If it is not the case, you should check the config.ini file and see if you recognize any N/R/SR eido name in there, file size should be about 241KB (nutaku) or 287KB (dmm), if you can spot any problems, just delete it and run "3_write_config" file again.

*Edit: I found the problem now. For some reason the folder in my zip file still have the old eidolon files and I was sure I had deleted them... :facepalm:
Anyway, you don't have to delete the whole folder, just delete the files from 2.json to 1026.json for both nutaku and dmm versions, that should fix the problem.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 04:00 PM
so i got this error, what do i do? Sorry if there was a post of this before i didn't see it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 316, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 317, in <module>
data_dmm = dict_from_config_file(os.path.join(config.gamedir, 'dmm/config.ini'))
File "game/script.rpy", line 486, in dict_from_config_file
inifile.readfp(codecs.open(file, 'r', encoding='utf-8'))
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\jeffrey\\Documents\\MEGA\\KH\\Kamihim e_Player\\kamihime_player\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game\\dmm/config.ini'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jeffrey\Documents\MEGA\KH\Kamihime_Player \kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jeffrey\Documents\MEGA\KH\Kamihime_Player \kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\jeffrey\Documents\MEGA\KH\Kamihime_Player \kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\jeffrey\Documents\MEGA\KH\Kamihime_Player \kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 316, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\jeffrey\Documents\MEGA\KH\Kamihime_Player \kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\jeffrey\Documents\MEGA\KH\Kamihime_Player \kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 317, in <module>
data_dmm = dict_from_config_file(os.path.join(config.gamedir, 'dmm/config.ini'))
File "game/script.rpy", line 486, in dict_from_config_file
inifile.readfp(codecs.open(file, 'r', encoding='utf-8'))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 884, in open
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\jeffrey\\Documents\\MEGA\\KH\\Kamihim e_Player\\kamihime_player\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game\\dmm/config.ini'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

Eliont
10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
if you use nutaku-only player you may open script.rpy with notepad++ and made it look as that
http://puu.sh/BK9FG/146bdfd45c.png

xellosp
10-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Thanks Eliont, I should have tested first before uploading :facepalm:
I will put the correct script.rpy here.
And now I have to re-upload again... **sign**

Xude
10-13-2018, 08:38 AM
ok so i'm using the player with nutaku and dmm scenes, and tried using the new scripts to get the missing scenes for nutaku and it got the scripts an downloaded them just fine, but it seems that the scripts that add the characters into the player didnt work, is there something else i need to do between running scripts 1_download_assets and 2_build_rpy? because it seems like only the download script detected the new files.

xellosp
10-13-2018, 11:19 AM
ok so i'm using the player with nutaku and dmm scenes, and tried using the new scripts to get the missing scenes for nutaku and it got the scripts an downloaded them just fine, but it seems that the scripts that add the characters into the player didnt work, is there something else i need to do between running scripts 1_download_assets and 2_build_rpy? because it seems like only the download script detected the new files.

The script that add the characters into the player is 3_write_config though, did you run it?

Xude
10-13-2018, 12:54 PM
i did, i ran all the scripts as described on your instructions, and when i ran the download_assets script i saw it downloading the data for pazuzu and the others, but their names dont show up on neither of the other scripts. do i have to manually create a raw scenario folder for each one?
EDIT: re-downloaded player and it worked, not sure what was wrong before

xellosp
10-13-2018, 09:32 PM
That's good to hear. I believe there was something wrong with my first upload, the current version is what I re-uploaded 2 days ago, glad it worked for you :sweat:

Alternate
10-13-2018, 10:07 PM
Er... I ran into this error upon using the 2_build_rpy while attempting to get new characters into the player. I was running tests to see if it was good or not. On the way, I've encountered multiple types. First, I've done something like merging the two files together just to get a player to do the job for both, but upon that, I ended up updating the Nutaku side, which caused the player to end up becoming corrupt. Originally, I could prove this, but I already have deleted mine. If you want, I can redo the procedures again to show you.
The second problem was following the start of this post. I ended up with this while doing that.
C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\RENAMED TEST\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "2_build_rpy.py"
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 27, in <module>
print u'キャラの名前: ',
File "C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\RENAMED TEST\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\encodings\cp437.py", line 12, in encode
return codecs.charmap_encode(input,errors,encoding_map)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode characters in position 0-5: character maps to <undefined>

C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\RENAMED TEST\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
If there is any way to solve this, I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and help.

xellosp
10-14-2018, 02:21 AM
Er... I ran into this error upon using the 2_build_rpy while attempting to get new characters into the player. I was running tests to see if it was good or not. On the way, I've encountered multiple types. First, I've done something like merging the two files together just to get a player to do the job for both, but upon that, I ended up updating the Nutaku side, which caused the player to end up becoming corrupt. Originally, I could prove this, but I already have deleted mine. If you want, I can redo the procedures again to show you.
The second problem was following the start of this post. I ended up with this while doing that.
C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\RENAMED TEST\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "2_build_rpy.py"
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 27, in <module>
print u'キャラの名前: ',
File "C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\RENAMED TEST\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\encodings\cp437.py", line 12, in encode
return codecs.charmap_encode(input,errors,encoding_map)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode characters in position 0-5: character maps to <undefined>

C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\RENAMED TEST\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>pause
If there is any way to solve this, I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and help.

Hmm, I don't quite understand your first problem...
For the second problem, I believe it is related to Japanese character encoding. You can open the file "2_build_rpy.py" in dmm and replace "print u'キャラの名前: '," in line 27 with "print 'Character name: ',". Hopefully it'll fix your problem.

Alternate
10-14-2018, 08:15 AM
Hmm, I don't quite understand your first problem...
For the second problem, I believe it is related to Japanese character encoding. You can open the file "2_build_rpy.py" in dmm and replace "print u'キャラの名前: '," in line 27 with "print 'Character name: ',". Hopefully it'll fix your problem.

Thanks! The problem was solved and now I can use 2_build_rpy with no other problems.

tack
10-16-2018, 08:42 AM
xellosp, This is a great tool, I'm very surprised.

The script group was overwritten with the previous tool, and it was anxious to have tried only "dmm", and report it.
It was possible to retrieve all the scenes, the portrait is no problem.
Not all "R", "SR", "SSR", "the title and description of the encounter story", "the title and description of the second scene" are not obtained.

The title and description of the story of the encounter has not been acquired about "Eidolon".

"Soul" and "Story" are fine. The tool that xellosp's uploaded is too large and is not yet available for download. If there is no problem in xellosp's environment, is it my problem?

xellosp
10-16-2018, 09:39 AM
xellosp, This is a great tool, I'm very surprised.

The script group was overwritten with the previous tool, and it was anxious to have tried only "dmm", and report it.
It was possible to retrieve all the scenes, the portrait is no problem.
Not all "R", "SR", "SSR", "the title and description of the encounter story", "the title and description of the second scene" are not obtained.

The title and description of the story of the encounter has not been acquired about "Eidolon".

"Soul" and "Story" are fine. The tool that xellosp's uploaded is too large and is not yet available for download. If there is no problem in xellosp's environment, is it my problem?

No, it's supposed to be like that, there's no way to get title and description for encounter story and second scene at the moment. If you want them, you have to add them manually.

EDIT: it seems dmm just released new raids with obtainable guardian eidos and my script can't get them 'cause they're outside mining range. So if anyone want to get their scenes, just use this script.

tack
10-19-2018, 10:13 AM
I want to ask one question.
Can't I have the tool outline the font myself?

The place you want to change the font is the character name and the conversation font when the scene is played. I want you to teach me how to do it.

xellosp
10-19-2018, 11:16 AM
I want to ask one question.
Can't I have the tool outline the font myself?

The place you want to change the font is the character name and the conversation font when the scene is played. I want you to teach me how to do it.

You should look into gui.rpy file. All the font settings are in there.

tack
10-19-2018, 11:21 AM
What I've done is "1_download_json.cmd".
if you try the tool in a different environment, we have the following error, so if you can solve it, please let me know.

assets\7b40b24d2302fe134020b66c491018d14145d7bdcf1 37689\h_intro_2_furei_furei_35
.mp3 already exists
フレイ 2105_harem-character.json
assets\bgm_h_001.mp3 already exists
Saving https://static-r.kamihimeproject.net/scenarios/dc/46/7b40b24d2302fe134020
b66c491018d1f35e8ff45bc2dc46/black.jpg
File "1_download_assets.py", line 180, in <module>
download_hscene_assets(character, type, filename, data)
File "1_download_assets.py", line 154, in download_hscene_assets
download_assets(links, data['resource_directory'])
File "1_download_assets.py", line 80, in download_assets
with open(dst, 'wb') as f:
IOError: [Errno 22] invalid mode ('wb') or filename: u'assets\\7b40b24d2302fe134
020b66c491018d1f35e8ff45bc2dc46\\black.jpg'

V:\解凍先\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>pause

xellosp
10-21-2018, 06:53 AM
What I've done is "1_download_json.cmd".
if you try the tool in a different environment, we have the following error, so if you can solve it, please let me know.

assets\7b40b24d2302fe134020b66c491018d14145d7bdcf1 37689\h_intro_2_furei_furei_35
.mp3 already exists
フレイ 2105_harem-character.json
assets\bgm_h_001.mp3 already exists
Saving https://static-r.kamihimeproject.net/scenarios/dc/46/7b40b24d2302fe134020
b66c491018d1f35e8ff45bc2dc46/black.jpg
File "1_download_assets.py", line 180, in <module>
File "1_download_assets.py", line 154, in download_hscene_assets
File "1_download_assets.py", line 80, in download_assets
IOError: [Errno 22] invalid mode ('wb') or filename: u'assets\\7b40b24d2302fe134
020b66c491018d1f35e8ff45bc2dc46\\black.jpg'

Hmm... I don't see anything wrong tbh. It might be the problem with the folder separator but i'm not sure.
Anyway, I tried replacing the backward slash with forward slash, don't know if this will fix your problem but it's worth to try I guess.

tack
10-21-2018, 08:08 AM
Thank you, I tried to report again because the error notation has changed.

[ビーチの光]ネルガル 310_harem-character.json
assets/bgm_h_001.mp3 already exists
assets/7b40b24d2302fe13c0f58ce100d27313f35e8ff45bc2dc46/black.jpg already exists

assets/7b40b24d2302fe13c0f58ce100d27313f35e8ff45bc2dc46/h_anime_nerugaru2nd_2_ne
rugaru2nd_01.mp3 already exists
assets/7b40b24d2302fe13c0f58ce100d27313f35e8ff45bc2dc46/h_anime_nerugaru2nd_2_ne
rugaru2nd_02.mp3 already exists
rugaru2nd_03.mp3 already exists
assets/7b40b24d2302fe13c0f58ce100d27313f35e8ff45bc2dc46/7012-2-2_a.jpg already e
xists
rugaru2nd_04.mp3 already exists
rugaru2nd_05.mp3 already exists
rugaru2nd_06.mp3 already exists
Saving https://static-r.kamihimeproject.net/scenarios/dc/46/7b40b24d2302fe13c0f5
8ce100d27313f35e8ff45bc2dc46/h_anime_nerugaru2nd_2_nerugaru2nd_07.mp3
File "1_download_assets.py", line 181, in <module>
File "1_download_assets.py", line 155, in download_hscene_assets
File "1_download_assets.py", line 81, in download_assets
IOError: [Errno 22] invalid mode ('wb') or filename: u'assets/7b40b24d2302fe13c0
f58ce100d27313f35e8ff45bc2dc46/h_anime_nerugaru2nd_2_nerugaru2nd_07.mp3'

続行するには何かキーを押してくだ い . . .

I would be happy if I had advice again.

xellosp
10-21-2018, 11:54 AM
You mentioned about running the tool in different environment in your previous post, can you tell me the details of what environment you're using?
I developed this tools on windows 10 so if the error happened on other environment, I'll see what I can do.

rndmdd
10-29-2018, 07:25 AM
Why change player name doesn't work on some kamihime?

xellosp
10-29-2018, 10:39 PM
Why change player name doesn't work on some kamihime?

Old format vs new format. In the old format, dev put player name in the script file while in new format the player name is replaced by a placeholder {{something}}. My script only changes player name for new format files so it does not work if file uses old format.
Anyway, if you want to change them all to new format, just delete all files in eidolon/kamihime_R/kamihime_SR/kamihime_SSR in raw_scenario and run "0_download_json" script again to download all character files in new format.

Alternate
11-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Sorry to bother again. Just wanted to know if there's any solution to this. Was hoping to update DMM, but this happened.

File "0_download_json.py", line 308, in <module>
download_kamihime_script(info)
File "0_download_json.py", line 202, in download_kamihime_script
info = download_kamihime_episodes_info(info)
File "0_download_json.py", line 135, in download_kamihime_episodes_info
scenario = data['chapters'][0]['scenarios'][0]
KeyError: 'chapters'

C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\Kamihime_Player UPGRADED\game\dmm>pause

xellosp
11-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Sorry to bother again. Just wanted to know if there's any solution to this. Was hoping to update DMM, but this happened.

File "0_download_json.py", line 308, in <module>
File "0_download_json.py", line 202, in download_kamihime_script
info = download_kamihime_episodes_info(info)
File "0_download_json.py", line 135, in download_kamihime_episodes_info
scenario = data['chapters'][0]['scenarios'][0]
KeyError: 'chapters'

C:\Users\TEST\Downloads\Private\Kamihime_Player UPGRADED\game\dmm>pause

Haruhi collab broke my script...
Seriouly, what the point of introducing non lewdable characters in a hentai game :eyeroll:
Anyway, fixed.

jmfactor
11-12-2018, 07:27 AM
question when i put the token and session in the dmm version of the player it says json already exist but no one from the haruhi collab is in my player
am i doing something wrong?

xellosp
11-12-2018, 10:29 AM
question when i put the token and session in the dmm version of the player it says json already exist but no one from the haruhi collab is in my player
am i doing something wrong?

Did you also run other scripts beside 0_download_json.cmd? Just running the first script won't add characters in your player.

jmfactor
11-12-2018, 10:40 AM
do i need the script converter?

xellosp
11-12-2018, 05:56 PM
do i need the script converter?

No, 1_download_assets script already do that job

Ryghteous
11-14-2018, 12:16 AM
So I just downloaded the player and it doesn't seem to work:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 132, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 134, in <module>
bg = os.listdir(os.path.join(config.gamedir,'images'))
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'C:\\Users\\Golden\\Downloads\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game\\images\\*.*'

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\Golden\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
File "C:\Users\Golden\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'C:\\Users\\Golden\\Downloads\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game\\images\\*.*'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

Help please; thanks.

xellosp
11-14-2018, 06:26 AM
So I just downloaded the player and it doesn't seem to work:

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\Golden\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
File "C:\Users\Golden\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

Help please; thanks.

Weird, seems to me you downloaded Eliont's player not mine.
"bg = os.listdir(os.path.join(config.gamedir,'images'))" <- This is from Eliont player's script.
Or maybe you extracted my player on top of Eliont player and forgot to overwrite?

Kirashi
11-14-2018, 01:21 PM
I download your tool this afternoon, it is great.

I have some question I would like to ask you:

Is it possible to scrool back while looking at a scene if you want for example read one more time what the character that talked before just said?
Why do I crash when I try to access the DMM story?
Can you explain me how to add scene? When I run download 0_download_json.cmd, nothing special happen, when I press enter, I dunno if it download anything

xellosp
11-14-2018, 06:09 PM
I download your tool this afternoon, it is great.

I have some question I would like to ask you:

Is it possible to scrool back while looking at a scene if you want for example read one more time what the character that talked before just said?
Why do I crash when I try to access the DMM story?
Can you explain me how to add scene? When I run download 0_download_json.cmd, nothing special happen, when I press enter, I dunno if it download anything

1. You can use the navigation items at the bottom to scroll back.
2. Can you post more details like what kind of error you got?
3. By nothing special happened, you meant nothing running in the console? Also when you run that script, it should ask you to supply token and session info, did you do that?

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 07:42 PM
Can anyone upload only the player without any assets? I don't want to download 7+ gigs when I can just copy most of the assets from the old player. Thanks in advance!

Kirashi
11-15-2018, 06:27 PM
Here is the crash for dmm story <br />
<br />
<br />
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. <br />
<br />
While running game code: <br />
File &quot;game/script.rpy&quot;, line 356, in script <br />
python: <br />
File &quot;game/script.rpy&quot;,...

xellosp
11-15-2018, 11:24 PM
By navigation items, I mean the buttons at the bottom of the screen when you read scene. <br />
As for the crash, don't know why it happened to you, did you run any scripts or changed anything in dmm...

Kirashi
11-16-2018, 09:12 PM
By navigation items, I mean the buttons at the bottom of the screen when you read scene.
As for the crash, don't know why it happened to you, did you run any scripts or changed anything in dmm folder? Can you give me your config.ini file in dmm folder?

I didn't change anything, and sure, here it is:

xellosp
11-16-2018, 10:41 PM
I didn't change anything, and sure, here it is:

Thanks, I understand the problem now, can't provide a fix right away since I'm not on my PC but I can give some workaround:
1. Open config.ini and search for [story_13] section and change name=13 to name=story_13
2. Open config.ini and delete section [story_13]
3. No need to change anything, when you start player open nutaku first and choose kamihime, eidolon or soul section then return and choose dmm.
Basically, the loading of story section in dmm is bug so you have to somehow avoid it.

jmfactor
11-17-2018, 06:16 AM

this appears when i use the json download, ay idea on how to fix

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Thanks, I understand the problem now, can't provide a fix right away since I'm not on my PC but I can give some workaround:
1. Open config.ini and search for [story_13] section and change name=13 to name=story_13
2. Open config.ini and delete section [story_13]
3. No need to change anything, when you start player open nutaku first and choose kamihime, eidolon or soul section then return and choose dmm.
Basically, the loading of story section in dmm is bug so you have to somehow avoid it.

Well, it didn't work. Guess I'll try to extract the whole stuff again and try with a fresh player ^^'

Kirashi
11-17-2018, 02:25 PM
I tried to download new stuff of dmm, in 1_download_assets's step, I have a lot of "Error: failed to download ressource", is that normal?

xellosp
11-17-2018, 08:59 PM
I tried to download new stuff of dmm, in 1_download_assets's step, I have a lot of "Error: failed to download ressource", is that normal?

Yes, it's normal

Kirashi
11-18-2018, 01:08 PM
Sorry to bother you again, I have 2 question:

When I updated the dmm part of the player, I got the news kami out, the ssr works fine, but like you showed in your first post, I have part missing for 2 r Kami: Mukuru doesn't have her h scene at all (she is in blue), ranpass got her scene just fine, but doesn't have her image in the list, I just have her name written in green in the middle of the square, I have the same problem for 2 sr kami: morose doesn't have her picture in the list (green) and nagato yuki (長門有希) doesn't have any h scene at all.

How can I solve this? Should I try again later?

Also, you said in the previous page that there was a problem to get an event eidolon and we needed a new tool, which one was it? Will I need the tool for the future eidolon event?

Thank you again and sorry to bother you.

xellosp
11-18-2018, 10:40 PM
Sorry to bother you again, I have 2 question:

When I updated the dmm part of the player, I got the news kami out, the ssr works fine, but like you showed in your first post, I have part missing for 2 r Kami: Mukuru doesn't have her h scene at all (she is in blue), ranpass got her scene just fine, but doesn't have her image in the list, I just have her name written in green in the middle of the square, I have the same problem for 2 sr kami: morose doesn't have her picture in the list (green) and nagato yuki (長門有希) doesn't have any h scene at all.

How can I solve this? Should I try again later?

Also, you said in the previous page that there was a problem to get an event eidolon and we needed a new tool, which one was it? Will I need the tool for the future eidolon event?

Thank you again and sorry to bother you.

The Haruhi collab girls (Haruhi, Mukuru and Nagato) don't have any h-scenes and since i'm too lazy atm they will stay in blue.
As for the images, like I said in first post, I used the jp wiki to get them so if you see image missing chances are no one has uploaded it. Just try again in a few days.

jmfactor
11-19-2018, 09:43 AM
i try to download the new characters that came out on dmm but the json download stops at a certain point

xellosp
11-19-2018, 06:05 PM
i try to download the new characters that came out on dmm but the json download stops at a certain point

Can you post the last few lines of the console? I can't help if you provide so little info...

Wolfheinirich
11-19-2018, 09:35 PM
The new player is great! Though after running the script to get the new Kamihime, it did not work. I thought I entered the token and session and the script was running. When I try to Paimon this is what I got, did I do something wrong?

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 356, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'story_nutaku_kamihime_3308'.

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

xellosp
11-19-2018, 10:39 PM
The new player is great! Though after running the script to get the new Kamihime, it did not work. I thought I entered the token and session and the script was running. When I try to Paimon this is what I got, did I do something wrong?

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "D:\Users\wolfh\Documents\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

If you already run the script, Paimon files should appear in raw_scenario/kamihime_SR/Paimon. There should be 5 files in there (3306 -> 3310). Run script again if you see any files missing.
Also, did you run other scripts after 0_download_json?

Wolfheinirich
11-19-2018, 11:07 PM
If you already run the script, Paimon files should appear in raw_scenario/kamihime_SR/Paimon. There should be 5 files in there (3306 -> 3310). Run script again if you see any files missing.
Also, did you run other scripts after 0_download_json?

Yes the files are there in the proper folder, apparently I think I aborted the build script instead of running it. It's running now.
Your contribution is much appreciated.

jmfactor
11-20-2018, 05:27 AM
Can you post the last few lines of the console? I can't help if you provide so little info...

this is what appears when i use the json download and stops when it shows this

xellosp
11-20-2018, 06:53 AM

this is what appears when i use the json download and stops when it shows this

Thanks but it's still not enough, can you give 2 or 3 more lines above that? I need to know at which point the script stop.

jmfactor
11-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Thanks but it's still not enough, can you give 2 or 3 more lines above that? I need to know at which point the script stop.

here you go

this is dmm version

xellosp
11-20-2018, 08:01 PM

here you go

this is dmm version

I think I understand the problem now, probably something went wrong with the info file. Please go to info_kamihime folder and delete 5122.json and 5123.json files then delete クトゥルフ[神化覚醒] and 涼宮ハルヒ folders in raw_scenario/kamihime_SSR and run again.
Also, be sure to use the latest script files. You can find them under script folder in my download links.

Ryghteous
11-21-2018, 02:15 PM
Whenever I try to launch the player it takes 5-10 minutes to start up. Does anybody else have the same problem? Is it an issue regarding renpy or the kamihime player in general? Help is appreciated.

xellosp
11-21-2018, 05:55 PM
Whenever I try to launch the player it takes 5-10 minutes to start up. Does anybody else have the same problem? Is it an issue regarding renpy or the kamihime player in general? Help is appreciated.

This is an issue with the player from the beginning. I will try to see if there's a way to reduce the initial load time but don't expect much :eyeroll:

Kirashi
11-22-2018, 06:36 AM
The Haruhi collab girls (Haruhi, Mukuru and Nagato) don't have any h-scenes and since i'm too lazy atm they will stay in blue.
As for the images, like I said in first post, I used the jp wiki to get them so if you see image missing chances are no one has uploaded it. Just try again in a few days.

What do you mean they have no h scene? If ther don't have any I don't think it's a matter of being lazy or not (unless you have to download the h scene yourself first?)

And by the way who was the eidolon that needed a new tool to download?

xellosp
11-22-2018, 08:20 AM
What do you mean they have no h scene? If ther don't have any I don't think it's a matter of being lazy or not (unless you have to download the h scene yourself first?)

Yeah, they don't have h scene.

And by the way who was the eidolon that needed a new tool to download?

If you're referring to post #99, (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-10.html#post129934) they're the new kind of disaster raid boss (actually called guardian to distinguish with the old disaster/catastrophe). Go to this link (https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7/%E3%83%86%E3%83%BC%E3%83%96%E3%83%AB#y62c696c) if you're curious, there're 3 of them atm. Unlike the disaster/catastrophe we have now, the guardian eidolon can be obtained and has h scene.
Anyway, if you downloaded my player after that post then the script should already include them.

Slashley
11-22-2018, 08:49 AM
Haruhi is not an adult-only franchise, so they couldn't give them H scenes I guess.

Which is unfortunate, since let's face it, everyone wants to fuck Mikuru.

Walkyrie1997
11-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Have anyone knows uncen-h scene for christmas limited characters? I see one from other sites (e.g. hitomi.la) but it's censored :‹

Slashley
11-22-2018, 11:33 AM
Have anyone knows uncen-h scene for christmas limited characters? I see one from other sites (e.g. hitomi.la) but it's censored :‹You mean the x-mas limited characters we're about to get, or the x-mas characters of last year (Light Satan, Dark Amaterasu)?

Cobblemaniac
11-22-2018, 07:31 PM
Have anyone knows uncen-h scene for christmas limited characters? I see one from other sites (e.g. hitomi.la) but it's censored :‹

Wait for nutaku version.

DMM version censors all their scenes, and hitomi.la takes from DMM version... which is 1 year ahead of us. If you want those girls uncensored... uh wait for however long I guess.

Walkyrie1997
11-23-2018, 07:25 AM
You mean the x-mas limited characters we're about to get, or the x-mas characters of last year (Light Satan, Dark Amaterasu)?

Maybe that, I don't know who is the white hair wearing santa costume when first I saw on hitomi.la since it is dmm censored, Is that Amaterasu?

Ryghteous
11-23-2018, 01:46 PM
Perhaps you mean the Christmas nemesis? If so I believe it's coming out on nutaku this year.

Walkyrie1997
11-23-2018, 02:12 PM
Perhaps you mean the Christmas nemesis? If so I believe it's coming out on nutaku this year.

Oh. Thanks for opinion, But I'm sure it was Nephthys 😄😄😄
but can't wait to see her soon...

bakatori
11-25-2018, 01:42 AM
Maybe that, I don't know who is the white hair wearing santa costume when first I saw on hitomi.la since it is dmm censored, Is that Amaterasu?

i though he mean Nephthys christmas

Ryghteous
11-25-2018, 11:34 AM
i though he mean Nephthys christmas

Wait shoot I'm stupid. You guys are right lol

Cobblemaniac
12-03-2018, 05:59 AM
5119.json already exists
5120.json already exists
5121.json already exists
https://r.kamihimeproject.net/v1/characters/5122
OK
Saving info_kamihime\5122.json
Saving info_kamihime\5122.json
File "0_download_json.py", line 320, in <module>
File "0_download_json.py", line 234, in download_kamihime_script
"title": scene['title'],
KeyError: 'title'

This error happens when I delete 5122... no matter how many times I retry. Any fixes?

xellosp
12-03-2018, 09:25 AM
This error happens when I delete 5122... no matter how many times I retry. Any fixes?

Fixed it for u bubble.
Someone already reported this bug and I kinda overlooked it because I mistook it for another bug :rofl:
Anyway, feel free to pong me in discord if you need more support.

Cobblemaniac
12-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Fixed it for u bubble.
Someone already reported this bug and I kinda overlooked it because I mistook it for another bug :rofl:
Anyway, feel free to pong me in discord if you need more support.

Thanks mang :bgrin:

choronzon88@gmail.com
12-04-2018, 10:52 PM
im noticing thru the posts theres attached files and stuff...like recently. The original links in the mega and google drive part are the original without fixes tho...can we get a fixed version or?

xellosp
12-05-2018, 02:49 AM
im noticing thru the posts theres attached files and stuff...like recently. The original links in the mega and google drive part are the original without fixes tho...can we get a fixed version or?

I always update the files in mega and google drive after each fix but it usually took 2 to 3 days for the latest version to be up because big file size...
The current files are the latest version bar the script in my latest post above. Also if you notice, there's a script folder in the links, I always put the latest scripts in there right after each fix so if you think your player is not up to date, just grab the scripts from there.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 01:54 AM
When I went to add the latest characters (December 7th releases), I encountered a curious error while running file 2_build_rpy:

[Holy Night Wind] Kamadeva
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 115, in <module>
if not chara[line['name']].has_key('face'):
KeyError: u'Kama2nd'

And then it will not continue. As I type this I am reinstalling the entire player and will let it run overnight, but I would like to ask if anyone has an idea for resolving my issue.

xellosp
12-07-2018, 11:47 AM
When I went to add the latest characters (December 7th releases), I encountered a curious error while running file 2_build_rpy:

[Holy Night Wind] Kamadeva
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 115, in <module>
if not chara[line['name']].has_key('face'):
KeyError: u'Kama2nd'

And then it will not continue. As I type this I am reinstalling the entire player and will let it run overnight, but I would like to ask if anyone has an idea for resolving my issue.

Stupid dev messed up the script format :sign:
I need time to fix this. For now, just use these temporary Kamadeva files.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Stupid dev messed up the script format :sign:
I need time to fix this. For now, just use these temporary Kamadeva files.

My thanks.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 08:50 PM
does anyone have the files for x-mas Nephthys yet?

xellosp
12-08-2018, 12:59 AM
New Kamadeva scenes fixed.

does anyone have the files for x-mas Nephthys yet?

I guess you use the old player? Anyway, there you go.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 03:29 AM
Out of curiosity, is it possible to edit the text for the various scenes?

xellosp
12-12-2018, 03:37 AM
Out of curiosity, is it possible to edit the text for the various scenes?

Of course, you can edit the script in raw_scenario

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 03:44 AM
Of course, you can edit the script in raw_scenario

Yes, I discovered this just a moment ago. And now my life is complete.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 01:26 AM
does anyone have thunderspirit nyarlathotep's files?

tack
12-22-2018, 09:14 AM
Long time no see.
Does not play some voice, is the Wild Hunt.
For the original game being played on tools on the issue? Yet, did not solve again "0_download_json.cmd" from the order went to the advice it would be greatly appreciated.

xellosp
12-22-2018, 07:42 PM
Long time no see.
Does not play some voice, is the Wild Hunt.
For the original game being played on tools on the issue? Yet, did not solve again "0_download_json.cmd" from the order went to the advice it would be greatly appreciated.

I've checked Wild Hunt scenes and did not see anything wrong.
As for your last line, I can't figure out what you're trying to say... :neutral:

Jamless Yamonnaise
12-22-2018, 11:28 PM
Hellloooooo everybody! Just curious if anybody got xmas nyarlathotep for nutaku server? I already know dmm already has it but I assume the nutaku version will come out this season. Lemme know if this is true or otherwise. Thanks!

Kitty
12-23-2018, 10:03 AM
Hellloooooo everybody! Just curious if anybody got xmas nyarlathotep for nutaku server? I already know dmm already has it but I assume the nutaku version will come out this season. Lemme know if this is true or otherwise. Thanks!

she came out for nutaku in the last event (water union event)
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/526444636600795177/unknown.png?width=642&height=406

i think they'll be out of gacha after the rahab rematch, which is about a week away? not sure though, but most likely before the new years' kami come out

Jamless Yamonnaise
12-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Ah I see, thanks and Merry Christmas to you!

boolausus123
01-05-2019, 06:11 AM
Haven't been on this thread since September. You're saying we can now download the Kamihime scenes into the player without having to get them now? Or is this a whole new player?

xellosp
01-05-2019, 07:07 AM
Haven't been on this thread since September. You're saying we can now download the Kamihime scenes into the player without having to get them now? Or is this a whole new player?

Yes, this is a new player compare to Eliont one and you can use script to automatically download the scenes now.

Edit: Btw, I noticed that the script to download portrait is not working so I fixed it.

Caim
01-06-2019, 07:36 AM
Help me please, i have this error, i followed your steps.
1. 0_Download_json
2. 1_Download_assets
3. 2_build_rpy
4. 3_write_config
http ://prntscr.com/ m3ph02
http ://prntscr.com/ m3pjrz

xellosp
01-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Help me please, i have this error, i followed your steps.
1. 0_Download_json
2. 1_Download_assets
3. 2_build_rpy
4. 3_write_config
http ://prntscr.com/ m3ph02
http ://prntscr.com/ m3pjrz

Do you have problem playing other scenes or just those specific scenes?

Caim
01-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Do you have problem playing other scenes or just those specific scenes?

Other scenes too, (new himes like Konohana Sakuya and Dancing Shrine Maiden Nike)

xellosp
01-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Other scenes too, (new himes like Konohana Sakuya and Dancing Shrine Maiden Nike)

Can you check in scenario folder and see if story_nutaku_kamihime_3713.rpy and story_nutaku_kamihime_3808.rpy exist?
Also, by other scenes, I meant can you play scenes of other characters or you just have problem with the scenes of new character?

Caim
01-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Can you check in scenario folder and see if story_nutaku_kamihime_3713.rpy and story_nutaku_kamihime_3808.rpy exist?
Also, by other scenes, I meant can you play scenes of other characters or you just have problem with the scenes of new character?

no, that's the problem, the files don't exist and only happens with the new himes. Then the script doesn't download the files completely (Only "profile")
http ://prntscr.com/ m3w7vm

xellosp
01-06-2019, 08:48 PM
no, that's the problem, the files don't exist and only happens with the new himes. Then the script doesn't download the files completely (Only "profile")
http ://prntscr.com/ m3w7vm

I don't know exactly where things went wrong from your end so I'm gonna describe what happened when you run each step:
1. 0_download_json, after this step new files should be downloaded into raw_scenario folder. You can check Maiden Nike and Sakuya folder in SR and SSR folders, there should be 5 json files in each.
2. 1_download_assets, nothing important, it just download assets for new scenes.
3. 2_build_rpy, this step convert json files in raw_scenario to renpy files and put them in scenario files. So if you can't find story_nutaku_kamihime_3808.rpy in scenario then possibly something wrong happened when you run this step or there are missing files in Maiden Nike folder in raw_scenario.

Caim
01-06-2019, 09:22 PM
I don't know exactly where things went wrong from your end so I'm gonna describe what happened when you run each step:
1. 0_download_json, after this step new files should be downloaded into raw_scenario folder. You can check Maiden Nike and Sakuya folder in SR and SSR folders, there should be 5 json files in each.
2. 1_download_assets, nothing important, it just download assets for new scenes.
3. 2_build_rpy, this step convert json files in raw_scenario to renpy files and put them in scenario files. So if you can't find story_nutaku_kamihime_3808.rpy in scenario then possibly something wrong happened when you run this step or there are missing files in Maiden Nike folder in raw_scenario.

I have 5 json files -> http ://prntscr.com/ m3xa4c
Step 3 (2_build_rpy), i have an error -> http ://prntscr.com/ m3xapn - http ://prntscr.com/ m3xazp and i don't have the files in scenario http ://prntscr.com/ m3xcol

xellosp
01-06-2019, 09:45 PM
I have 5 json files -> http ://prntscr.com/ m3xa4c
Step 3 (2_build_rpy), i have an error -> http ://prntscr.com/ m3xapn - http ://prntscr.com/ m3xazp and i don't have the files in scenario http ://prntscr.com/ m3xcol

I got it now, this is the same problem as post #156. You can use the updated script in post 157 to fix it. https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-16.html#post134033

Kun
01-11-2019, 12:23 AM
Well done! Really suprise that u are Vietnamese btw

xellosp
01-11-2019, 04:19 AM
Well done! Really suprise that u are Vietnamese btw

Ehh, how did you know :fear: Are you my stalker :fear::fear:

Unregistered
01-12-2019, 12:01 AM
I'm not sure if i should be posting in this thread, but I was just wondering, would it be possible to use the downloader(and other scripts) on another game from DMM, not just Kamihime?

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 05:59 AM
Does anyone have a collection of all the scenes including the very latest ones?

Rohtang
01-23-2019, 09:50 PM
Does anyone have a collection of all the scenes including the very latest ones?
The new player CAN download all including the latest additions. Just follow the usage instructions and you get them all in every update.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 07:50 AM
does anyone have dmm cyclops?

Kitty
01-26-2019, 08:00 AM
does anyone have dmm cyclops?

use left arrow key to scroll thru. no voiced scenes tho, just animated files.
https://hitomi.la/reader/1345031.html#1405
https://hitomi.la/reader/1345031.html#1411

Rea
01-30-2019, 12:38 AM
Whenever I run 0_download_json.cmd it asks me to enter a "XSRF-TOKEN:", then a "session:". Then it says "download kamihime info..." which in turn says
"1.json already exists
[insert link to kamihime at dmm games cause I'm not allowed to post links apparently]
Token incorrect or has expired"

I presume that's not normal, so what can I do to fix this?

xellosp
01-30-2019, 06:49 AM
Whenever I run 0_download_json.cmd it asks me to enter a "XSRF-TOKEN:", then a "session:". Then it says "download kamihime info..." which in turn says
"1.json already exists
[insert link to kamihime at dmm games cause I'm not allowed to post links apparently]
Token incorrect or has expired"

I presume that's not normal, so what can I do to fix this?

You should read the first post especially the last part (the part with bold text), I already explained what you should do when run 0_download_json.cmd

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 11:22 PM
After run 3 cmd file, the player work but some text missing (I didn't see character name, the intro text on their title screen), and no voice at on (but it have background music, just not game background music though), what am I missing?

xellosp
02-03-2019, 01:37 AM
^ Forgot to reply you, was busy with UE :sweat:

After run 3 cmd file
Umm... which 3 files did you run?

the player work but some text missing (I didn't see character name, the intro text on their title screen), and no voice at on (but it have background music, just not game background music though)
Don't worry about the missing intro text, the script just can't retrieve the data for it that's all.
Regarding voice, did it happen for all scenes? And did you try checking the voice setting in preferences?

Aryan Aquila
02-03-2019, 04:59 AM
About the instructions in the first page, copy paste the "xsrf(stuff)token and session" into cmd, does it mean the text or the cookie. coz I don't know how to do this. Opening the token cookie in storage, I can't seem to find copy option. I'm in chrome.

xellosp
02-03-2019, 05:47 AM
About the instructions in the first page, copy paste the "xsrf(stuff)token and session" into cmd, does it mean the text or the cookie. coz I don't know how to do this. Opening the token cookie in storage, I can't seem to find copy option. I'm in chrome.

Just double click on the value.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 06:49 AM
^ Forgot to reply you, was busy with UE :sweat:

Umm... which 3 files did you run?

Don't worry about the missing intro text, the script just can't retrieve the data for it that's all.
Regarding voice, did it happen for all scenes? And did you try checking the voice setting in preferences?
I'm only download nutaku version, extract, open Kamihime Player 1.0 PC -> game -> nutaku, run 1_download_assets.cmd, 2_build_rpy.cmd, 3_write_config.cmd. Then open the Kamihime_Player.
At first I can't check the setting because there aren't any text appeared in the References page, only left menu have text: History, Save, Load, References, Main Menu, About, Help, Quit, Return, the right page only have black screen and blue bar, none text. So don't know what is it use for, but after read your answer, I try to increase all blue bars to max and it have voice now (but still annoying because it doesn't have text)
By the way, because the amount of data is too large, it's take very long each time I run the Kamihime_Player, if I want to separate them to 3 different folders, then which file I must cut?

xellosp
02-03-2019, 09:33 PM
I'm only download nutaku version, extract, open Kamihime Player 1.0 PC -> game -> nutaku, run 1_download_assets.cmd, 2_build_rpy.cmd, 3_write_config.cmd. Then open the Kamihime_Player.
At first I can't check the setting because there aren't any text appeared in the References page, only left menu have text: History, Save, Load, References, Main Menu, About, Help, Quit, Return, the right page only have black screen and blue bar, none text. So don't know what is it use for, but after read your answer, I try to increase all blue bars to max and it have voice now (but still annoying because it doesn't have text)

So you can see the blue bar but not the text, then maybe it's a font problem...? You can try open the file gui.rpy and play around with font and font color in there (change kochi-gothic-subst.ttf to Verdana.tff for example).

By the way, because the amount of data is too large, it's take very long each time I run the Kamihime_Player, if I want to separate them to 3 different folders, then which file I must cut?
What do you want to separate exactly?

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 12:47 AM
I mean I want to copy the player to 3 different folders, and separate the "source" to those folder so when I run one of them it just need to load 1/3 the gallery. But I don't know which file the the source.

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Or maybe separate them by rate, for example player 1 only load R-scenes, player 2 only load SR-scenes...but that quite take time to find which file from what rate because they named by number.

Rea
02-04-2019, 04:01 AM
So I've managed to download the new scenes, but whenever I play them it gives me:
[code]

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a839a6a2f199f0a09531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_4113.rpy", line 3, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a839a6a2f199f0a09531c0de755dde59/black.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
File "game/Zoomable.rpy", line 41, in render
child_render = renpy.render(t, width, height, st, at)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a839a6a2f199f0a09531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'.

xellosp
02-04-2019, 09:32 AM
I mean I want to copy the player to 3 different folders, and separate the "source" to those folder so when I run one of them it just need to load 1/3 the gallery. But I don't know which file the the source.

Or maybe separate them by rate, for example player 1 only load R-scenes, player 2 only load SR-scenes...but that quite take time to find which file
from what rate because they named by number.

First I want to say that the number of assets in assets folder has nothing to do with load time, what affects the load time is the number of files you have in scenario folder (you can test by deleting everything in there and start the game). In other words, the player only finds and loads the renpy files upon start (the .rpy & .rypc files), the other assets only get loaded when needed (i.e. when you play a scene). So basically if you want to reduce load time, just reduce the number of renpy files it has to load.

Second, regarding separating folders... Well technically you can and yes it does decrease load time somewhat however it's quite complicated to do and tbh I don't think it's worth all the effort for just a small gain in time and it's not like you use the player everyday anyway :shrug:

xellosp
02-04-2019, 09:40 AM
So I've managed to download the new scenes, but whenever I play them it gives me:
[code]

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a839a6a2f199f0a09531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_4113.rpy", line 3, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a839a6a2f199f0a09531c0de755dde59/black.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a839a6a2f199f0a09531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'.

Did it happen just for that specific scene or on other scenes also?
Seems to me that your script didn't download the black.jpg for you. I've checked mine and everything worked fine so maybe your script is not up to date. Could you grab the latest from script folder in my download link and try running the download_assets script again to see if it works?

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 12:55 PM
First I want to say that the number of assets in assets folder has nothing to do with load time, what affects the load time is the number of files you have in scenario folder (you can test by deleting everything in there and start the game). In other words, the player only finds and loads the renpy files upon start (the .rpy & .rypc files), the other assets only get loaded when needed (i.e. when you play a scene). So basically if you want to reduce load time, just reduce the number of renpy files it has to load.

Second, regarding separating folders... Well technically you can and yes it does decrease load time somewhat however it's quite complicated to do and tbh I don't think it's worth all the effort for just a small gain in time and it's not like you use the player everyday anyway :shrug:
Now I know the player only load scenario file so it's more simple, no need make 3 copy players, just need to create separate folders (similar with the raw_scenario folder) in the scenario folder, put all files in there, and drag them out when I need.
My PC is rather weak so if it load too much file, not just take long time to load (about 10 minutes to load), it's also cause lag and heating, and shutdown my PC.
By the way, I tried change font name to Verdana but it doesn't work, still no text. My PC have Verdana font, so that isn't problem then.

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Here are some screenshots:
imgur.com/8djweyx.png
imgur.com/vSushb9.png
imgur.com/Vhh7Mi6.png

qwefghuiop789
02-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Can be converted into Chinese episodes?

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 09:34 PM
I love the player but am having a problem with getting the new scenes. I get this error.
File "0_download_json.py", line 44, in <module>
eps = [e.replace('.json', '') for e in os.listdir(os.path.join(data_directory, "eidolon", eidolon))]
WindowsError: [Error 267] The directory name is invalid: 'raw_scenario\\eidolon\\desktop.ini/*.*'

Rea
02-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Did it happen just for that specific scene or on other scenes also?

It happened to all the new scenes it downloaded.

Seems to me that your script didn't download the black.jpg for you. I've checked mine and everything worked fine so maybe your script is not up to date. Could you grab the latest from script folder in my download link and try running the download_assets script again to see if it works?

The latest 1_download_assets.cmd or 1_download_assets.py from the nutaku folder? Or are you talking about script.rpy?

xellosp
02-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Here are some screenshots:
imgur.com/8djweyx.png
imgur.com/vSushb9.png
imgur.com/Vhh7Mi6.png

Based on your screenshots, it seems the player can't render some assets properly. I don't know what exactly caused it, could be graphic driver, memory issue... well, I'm no renpy expert so I guess I can't help you with this one unless I can replicate it somehow...

Can be converted into Chinese episodes?

What chinese episodes? You mean the chinese version? I don't play the chinese version so I don't know but it's the same game so I guess it's possible with some tweaking.

I love the player but am having a problem with getting the new scenes. I get this error.
File "0_download_json.py", line 44, in <module>
eps = [e.replace('.json', '') for e in os.listdir(os.path.join(data_directory, "eidolon", eidolon))]
WindowsError: [Error 267] The directory name is invalid: 'raw_scenario\\eidolon\\desktop.ini/*.*'

Hmm... you should check in 'raw_scenario/eidolon' folder to see if there's a desktop.ini file in there and delete it (turn on hidden file to be sure).

It happened to all the new scenes it downloaded.

The latest 1_download_assets.cmd or 1_download_assets.py from the nutaku folder? Or are you talking about script.rpy?

The 1_download_assets.py one.

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 07:04 AM
That worked...I did a search and for some reason I had 349 desktop.ini files in the player folder. I deleted them all and now it works perfectly.

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 07:23 AM
I don't think there is Chinese version of this game, maybe he taking about translate dialogue to Chinese. It's possible, but need someone who know Chinese to translate it.

Varona
02-14-2019, 07:34 AM
I'm having a problem with the Nutaku version when running the .exe, a text file 'traceback.txt' keeps showing up with the following:

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Asus\\Documents\\MEGAsync Downloads\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/renpy/common/000statements.rpy', 1550151936, 4) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000statements.rpy:24 and renpy/common/000statements.rpy:40.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Asus\\Documents\\MEGAsync Downloads\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/renpy/common/000statements.rpy', 1550151936, 4) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000statements.rpy:24 and renpy/common/000statements.rpy:40.

I've only been able to run it successfully once but I have no idea why, I just kept trying to run it (normally and as admin)

xellosp
02-14-2019, 10:18 AM
I'm having a problem with the Nutaku version when running the .exe, a text file 'traceback.txt' keeps showing up with the following:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\Asus\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load

I've only been able to run it successfully once but I have no idea why, I just kept trying to run it (normally and as admin)

This is just my guess maybe you got a duplicated 000statements.rpy file in renpy/common, you should check in renpy/common and make sure there's only one 000statements.rpy in there.

Varona
02-15-2019, 09:09 AM
When I looked, the only other file with the same name is a .rpyc file. I also tried moving the main folder (to the desktop in this case) but somehow the script error still lists the original folder:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load

xellosp
02-15-2019, 10:52 AM
When I looked, the only other file with the same name is a .rpyc file. I also tried moving the main folder (to the desktop in this case) but somehow the script error still lists the original folder:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\Asus\Desktop\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load

Hmm, I'm clueless here... Anyway, I uploaded my renpy folder here (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rYQY4zS_Wb1w0HBtNqKmXK3xfq6K3Wpn), just replace your renpy folder with it and run again. If error still persists then honestly I don't know :frown:

Varona
02-16-2019, 01:16 AM
Hmm, I'm clueless here... Anyway, I uploaded my renpy folder here (https:// drive. google. com/open?id=1rYQY4zS_Wb1w0HBtNqKmXK3xfq6K3Wpn*), just replace your renpy folder with it and run again. If error still persists then honestly I don't know :frown:

Bad news is, that didn't work. The error now says that a certain file is missing, which I noticed is in a 'dmm' folder, which I don't have because I use the Nutaku version.

The good news is that I got it to work by extracting everything in the .zip file again in another folder. It runs every time now, but it's strange that it didn't the first time.

Anyway, thanks for the responses

* I guess this is staying as plain text

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Okay So when I run 1-download_assets most scenes work correctly but a few have a message saving error saving ten it moves on. Anyone got an idea what i'm doing wrong? Here's The Error Log if it helps:

[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:43,986: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:44,147: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:44,315: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:44,479: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:44,654: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:44,953: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:45,078: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:45,148: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:45,217: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:45,298: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:45,359: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:45,430: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tomei_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:45,881: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/amaruteianoyagi_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:46,068: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/amaruteianoyagi_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:46,237: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/amaruteianoyagi_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:46,398: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/amaruteianoyagi_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:46,589: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/amaruteianoyagi_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:46,763: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/amaruteianoyagi_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:50,561: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/behimosu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:51,328: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuro_kuruwahha_05-.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:53,200: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/ekidona_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:53,365: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/ekidona_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:53,546: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/ekidona_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:53,604: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/ekidona_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:57,823: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazosonsaku_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:58,321: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazosonsaku_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:11:59,963: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/ifurit_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:06,384: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:06,450: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:11,224: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/uroboros_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:23,663: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:23,825: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:23,983: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:24,243: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:24,407: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:24,779: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:26,484: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/bafometo_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:26,647: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/bafometo_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:27,128: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/boreasu_07.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:27,299: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/boreasu_08.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:27,459: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/boreasu_09.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:29,285: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgm/bgm_talk_007-5c03c3e1e2ab2da72cea0c466bd7db580a5211d1.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:33,391: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/deiaborosu_01-.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:33,803: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:34,158: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/hesuteia_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:34,440: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/hesuteia_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:35,846: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/indora_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:35,963: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/indora_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:36,918: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:36,977: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:37,046: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:37,105: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:37,168: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:37,229: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:37,410: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:41,404: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:41,640: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:41,808: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,046: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,157: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,220: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,293: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,358: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nerugaru_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,533: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nushi_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,766: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nushi_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:42,947: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nushi_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:43,102: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nushi_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:43,519: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/perun_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:43,642: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/perun_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:44,026: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:44,259: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:44,434: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:44,700: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:44,859: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:45,030: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:46,275: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/undine_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:46,431: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/undine_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:46,607: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/undine_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:46,736: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/undine_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:46,805: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/undine_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:46,887: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/undine_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:47,859: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:48,033: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:48,220: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:48,394: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:48,599: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:48,756: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:48,937: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:49,098: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:49,262: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:49,424: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:49,668: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:49,834: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:51,058: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/ramieru_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:51,901: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:52,059: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:52,326: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:52,493: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:52,668: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:52,849: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:54,734: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:54,969: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beruzebubu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:55,072: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beruzebubu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:55,154: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beruzebubu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:55,920: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/buryun_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:56,038: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/buryun_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:56,127: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/buryun_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:56,901: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazosonsaku_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:57,105: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:57,165: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:57,338: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:57,513: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:57,688: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:57,855: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:58,092: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:58,272: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/choun2nd_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:58,582: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootoko_D_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:12:59,930: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:00,009: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:00,270: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:00,448: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:00,608: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:00,792: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:01,071: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:01,242: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kuma_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:02,203: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/debaisu_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:02,625: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/vampirea_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:02,793: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/vampirea_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:02,956: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/vampirea_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:03,134: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/vampirea_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:03,298: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/vampirea_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:03,463: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/vampirea_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:04,382: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazofureiya2nd_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:05,372: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootoko_B_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:06,006: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootoko_B_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:06,170: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootoko_B_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:06,341: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootoko_B_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:07,967: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:08,206: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:08,446: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:08,615: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:08,766: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:08,937: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:09,112: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:09,273: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:09,437: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:09,608: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:09,769: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:09,941: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,128: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,204: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,265: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,338: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,417: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,490: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/touzoku_A_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,552: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,617: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,686: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,749: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,868: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:10,950: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:13,579: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:13,658: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:13,822: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:13,989: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:14,252: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:14,427: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:14,628: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:14,809: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:16,210: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/meri_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:16,384: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/meri-_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:16,486: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/meri_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:16,651: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/meri_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:16,946: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:17,007: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:17,079: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:17,142: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:17,217: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:17,282: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:17,815: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootokob_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:17,914: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootokob_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:18,293: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazoperukunasu_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:18,484: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazoperukunasu_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:20,170: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:20,230: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:20,395: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:20,565: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:20,743: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:20,907: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:21,071: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:21,239: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/tsukuyomi2nd_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:22,084: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/jakku_o_rantan_00-.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:23,282: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:23,351: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:23,426: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:23,542: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:23,687: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:23,875: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:24,266: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:24,326: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:24,385: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:24,454: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:24,515: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:24,572: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/akunin_otoko_B_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:25,068: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beruzebubu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:25,242: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beruzebubu_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:25,407: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/deiaborosu_amon.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,163: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,328: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,483: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,552: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,617: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,683: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,825: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,885: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:26,950: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,013: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,072: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,135: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,213: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,276: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,336: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,400: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,482: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,549: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/chierunobogu_b_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,835: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,901: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:27,967: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:28,040: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:28,105: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:28,171: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:28,417: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:28,660: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/huruhuru_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:28,907: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/huruhuru_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:29,091: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/huruhuru_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:29,262: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/huruhuru_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:29,426: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/huruhuru_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:29,621: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/huruhuru_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:29,799: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/huruhuru_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:30,453: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/namono_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:31,651: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:31,727: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:31,792: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_02.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:31,851: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:31,927: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:31,983: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono2nd_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:32,885: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/murabitootokoa_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:33,391: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/poseidon_00-11230fea3b7e4cabb4059784c3aa79db84a677bc.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:34,369: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/satan_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:34,471: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/satan_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:34,546: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/satan_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:34,743: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/seikishi_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:34,915: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/seikishi_04.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:35,075: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/seikishi_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:35,614: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/siva_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:36,013: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazosonsaku_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:36,148: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazosonsaku_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:36,349: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazosonsaku_00.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:36,801: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:36,865: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-b00052a5a5898beee45ff476ad64d794dfe3bc50.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:37,528: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgimage/white_pc_h-.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:39,055: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nike3rd_08.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:39,135: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nike3rd_08.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:40,293: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/haroin_onna-c11764673a8f6ecb2ab31df726ca1616018e0c93.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:40,819: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beourufu_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:41,072: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beourufu_06.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:41,144: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/beourufu_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:41,684: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gawein_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:41,864: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:41,938: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gawein_03.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:43,305: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/adere_01.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:43,663: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/kufurin_05.png']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:47,552: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1fa6a853b2a2732f39531c0de755dde59/h_anime_beruzebubu_2_akunin_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:47,813: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1fa6a853b2a2732f39531c0de755dde59/h_anime_beruzebubu_2_akunin_02.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:47,986: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1fa6a853b2a2732f39531c0de755dde59/h_anime_beruzebubu_2_akunin_03.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:48,144: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1fa6a853b2a2732f39531c0de755dde59/h_anime_beruzebubu_2_vanpaia_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:48,338: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1fa6a853b2a2732f39531c0de755dde59/h_anime_beruzebubu_2_vanpaia_02.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:13:56,615: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1bc97fc50dee032a39531c0de755dde59/h_anime_ramieru_2_ramieru_11.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:03,697: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f10fe1458db22485289531c0de755dde59/h_anime_2_asutorea_asutorea_29.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:05,144: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1bef33112e673794b9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_aguni_2_aguni_03.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:09,381: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/1e3a94a3d3d8348f51f6c25072e6e65a4a70cac361bc9f51/sound/se_068']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:14,450: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/94/76/aebdeb68bd5da8f1d2f71c8b47594840da5bf1868c089476/sound/se_057.mp3', u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/76/89/aebdeb68bd5da8f1d2f71c8b47594840da5bf1868c089476/sound/se_057.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:14,581: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/94/76/aebdeb68bd5da8f1d2f71c8b47594840da5bf1868c089476/sound/se_057.mp3', u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/76/89/aebdeb68bd5da8f1d2f71c8b47594840da5bf1868c089476/sound/se_057.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:36,063: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1641bd3c5b7687e3f9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_nerugaru_1_aruji_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:36,226: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1641bd3c5b7687e3f9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_nerugaru_1_aruji_02.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:36,388: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1641bd3c5b7687e3f9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_nerugaru_1_aruji_03.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:36,671: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1641bd3c5b7687e3f9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_nerugaru_1_aruji_04.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:36,828: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1641bd3c5b7687e3f9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_nerugaru_1_aruji_05.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:36,993: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1641bd3c5b7687e3f9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_nerugaru_1_aruji_06.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:37,273: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1641bd3c5b7687e3f9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_nerugaru_1_aruji_07.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:45,447: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:45,710: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_02.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:45,890: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_B_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:46,055: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_C_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:46,236: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_03.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:46,431: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_B_02.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:46,588: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_C_02.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:46,750: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_C_03.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:46,917: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_04.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:14:53,019: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f1fb911e072dc5d44c9531c0de755dde59/h_anime_arutemisu_1_hentai_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:00,825: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/b5f7507c183ed87ca2539a5c7e96d3e106f12ba16f14d7ad/h_anime_kaizaibirudoragun_kaizaibirudoragun_04.mp3 ']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:01,085: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/b5f7507c183ed87ca2539a5c7e96d3e106f12ba16f14d7ad/h_anime_kaizaibirudoragun_kaizaibirudoragun_05.mp3 ']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:03,046: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_01.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:03,223: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_02.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:03,489: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_03.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:03,704: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_04.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:03,950: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_05.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:04,114: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_06.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:04,276: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_07.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:04,523: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_08.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:04,714: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_09.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:04,884: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_10.mp3']
[ERROR] 2019-02-25 12:15:05,164: [u'https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/882c3e39ac600f4fe2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_beourufu_touzoku_11.mp3']

xellosp
02-25-2019, 06:05 PM
^ Just ignore those errors, those assets are declared but never used in actual scene and you cant download them anyway

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 03:56 PM
Oh that's cool, i was thinking those where why i couldn't find some scenes. But it looks like the missing scenes where corrected during my attempt, I just failed to notice. Thank you.

herolulu
03-08-2019, 07:50 PM
You are too great. thank you. Will you continue to update?

xellosp
03-08-2019, 10:21 PM
You are too great. thank you. Will you continue to update?

Glad you like it xD
As for update, I can't think of anything new to add and the player is also pretty stable now so I don't see the need to update.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 03:46 AM
Look like you found someway to download the scenes without own the girls, can do do same with other game too?

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 04:59 AM
anyone know how to download the dmm version?

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 03:36 AM
I can't seem to be able to download the portraits for the newest kamihime. Everything else works fine but it says Can't find Kali. etc.

Rea
03-20-2019, 05:22 AM
So I tried to go to the DMM portion of the scenes and the player presented me with an error log then closed (didn't record what it said). Now, whenever I boot up the player, it displays the following error log then closes:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 200, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 202, in <module>
result = ui.interact()
File "game/script.rpy", line 12, in execute
screen index:
screen index:
File "game/script.rpy", line 16, in execute
if selected_character:
File "game/script.rpy", line 99, in execute
hbox align(0.5,0.0):
File "game/script.rpy", line 100, in execute
for letter in letters:
File "game/script.rpy", line 101, in execute
frame align(0.5,0.5):
File "game/script.rpy", line 102, in execute
textbutton letter xysize(29,25) action SetVariable('selected_letter',letter) align align_center
Exception: String '[' ends with an open format operation.

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\python .py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_fo rward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen index:
screen index:
if selected_character:
hbox align(0.5,0.0):
for letter in letters:
frame align(0.5,0.5):
textbutton letter xysize(29,25) action SetVariable('selected_letter',letter) align align_center
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\ui.py", line 951, in _textbutton
text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\text\t ext.py", line 1328, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\text\t ext.py", line 1426, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\substi tutions.py", line 232, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\substi tutions.py", line 157, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

xellosp
03-20-2019, 06:09 PM
I can't seem to be able to download the portraits for the newest kamihime. Everything else works fine but it says Can't find Kali. etc.

You can't because no one has uploaded their portraits on wiki yet, just try again in a few days I'd say

So I tried to go to the DMM portion of the scenes and the player presented me with an error log then closed (didn't record what it said). Now, whenever I boot up the player, it displays the following error log then closes:

While running game code:
python:
result = ui.interact()
screen index:
screen index:
if selected_character:
hbox align(0.5,0.0):
for letter in letters:
frame align(0.5,0.5):

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\python .py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_fo rward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\displa y\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen index:
screen index:
if selected_character:
hbox align(0.5,0.0):
for letter in letters:
frame align(0.5,0.5):
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\ui.py", line 951, in _textbutton
text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\text\t ext.py", line 1328, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\text\t ext.py", line 1426, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\substi tutions.py", line 232, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kamihime_Player\renpy\substi tutions.py", line 157, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

Hmm... Idk what cause this problem, someone also had weird problem with renpy a few posts back, maybe you should try extract the player again in different location and try again.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 06:53 AM
Ah I see. I didn't realize they came from the wiki. Good to know and thanks for the quick response.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 06:20 AM
When I run 2_build_rpy, it asks for "Player's name" on the second line. Like this:

Player's name:

And I'm not quite sure what to type in, can someone clue me?

xellosp
03-28-2019, 11:20 AM
When I run 2_build_rpy, it asks for "Player's name" on the second line. Like this:

Player's name:

And I'm not quite sure what to type in, can someone clue me?

You can type whatever, it's used to replace the main character name in the dialogue

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 03:12 AM
I updated the player recently and when I try to run one of the scenes, I ran into this problem:

While running game code:
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'story_nutaku_kamihime_4008'.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

And this:

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f125efad07b744bf9e9531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_4513.rpy", line 3, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f125efad07b744bf9e9531c0de755dde59/black.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f125efad07b744bf9e9531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'.

Full traceback:
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f125efad07b744bf9e9531c0de755dde59/black.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 254, in render
crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 828, in load
child = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.loa d(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f125efad07b744bf9e9531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

The first one came up after crashing and the second shows in player and changes a bit each time after pressing navigation keys. I presume these are not the only problematic ones but I'll put the rest on hold for the time being.

xellosp
03-29-2019, 04:18 AM
I updated the player recently and when I try to run one of the scenes, I ran into this problem:

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

And this:

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f125efad07b744bf9e9531c0de755dde59/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 254, in render
crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 828, in load
child = cache.get(self.image)
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.loa d(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Ng SS\Documents\Uhh\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

The first one came up after crashing and the second shows in player and changes a bit each time after pressing navigation keys. I presume these are not the only problematic ones but I'll put the rest on hold for the time being.

Maybe you're using outdated scripts. If you go to my links, there's a script folder with updated scripts in there, download all of them (don't forget the black.jpg) and run again.

xellosp
03-30-2019, 05:13 AM
A small fix for dmm version.

If you've already run 0_download_json and encountered error with character 6148, delete 6148.json in info_kamihime and possible 7919_harem-character.json, 7920_harem-character.json in raw_scenario\kamihime_SR\[絢爛の彩風]サタン (if they exist) then apply the patch and run again.

Xude
03-31-2019, 12:32 PM
with that new script i got almost everything for the dmm version, but for some reason it didnt download that new light eidolon from a past event (her google translated name is helishev) even though i didnt get any error messages, do i have to delete something else for her?

xellosp
04-01-2019, 07:51 AM
with that new script i got almost everything for the dmm version, but for some reason it didnt download that new light eidolon from a past event (her google translated name is helishev) even though i didnt get any error messages, do i have to delete something else for her?

Nothing wrong on my end though... do you have ヘリシェフ folder in raw_scenario/eidolon and 6067.json file in info_eidolon? They are the files for helishev, you should have them if you run 0_download_json. If you don't have then idk what wrong tbh.
But in case you do have them then it could be that you forgot to run 3_write_config (so it didn't show in player) or the files are corrupted? You can try delete those files and run again in that case.

Xude
04-01-2019, 12:28 PM
so, the files arent there and after running the 0_download_json a few times i can confirm it is not downloading them :think:
i guess i will just wait a bit and try to get her files directly, considering its the only scene missing its probably something on my end

cheesecakegirl
04-19-2019, 09:47 PM
Hello Xellosp,

I've downloaded the 18gb file and ran it. It takes a while for it to load(let me know if this is suppose to happen, thanks) How Do I change from its original full screen to windowed mode? Thanks

xellosp
04-20-2019, 11:28 AM
Hello Xellosp,

I've downloaded the 18gb file and ran it. It takes a while for it to load(let me know if this is suppose to happen, thanks) How Do I change from its original full screen to windowed mode? Thanks

Yes, the player takes a while to load all the script files at the beginning.
For window mode, you can change it in preference page (use Esc button).

xellosp
04-21-2019, 11:50 AM
Since DMM introduced tier 4 souls, I've updated the script to be able to download the new souls.
Make sure to delete the info_soul and raw_scenario/soul folders before you run the scripts.

*Edit: I've also updated the zip files in the download links.

bakatori
04-22-2019, 08:38 AM
Since DMM introduced tier 4 souls, I've updated the script to be able to download the new souls.
Make sure to delete the info_soul and raw_scenario/soul folders before you run the scripts.

*Edit: I've also updated the zip files in the download links.

thank you for new update :squint:

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 04:25 AM
For some reason i can't connect to kamihime project, and all it does when i try to connect is this: An error has occurred. Please go to the main page and try reopening.

So i can't manually download character scripts. Which is why i was wondering if the download is updated with new characters and all i need to do is redownload the launcher.

xellosp
04-26-2019, 08:03 AM
For some reason i can't connect to kamihime project, and all it does when i try to connect is this: An error has occurred. Please go to the main page and try reopening.

So i can't manually download character scripts. Which is why i was wondering if the download is updated with new characters and all i need to do is redownload the launcher.

The current player is updated with all characters before 04/21

Unregistered
04-28-2019, 06:09 PM
Can you play automatically with the message window hidden?

xellosp
04-29-2019, 04:58 AM
Can you play automatically with the message window hidden?

No you can't

Alternate
04-29-2019, 03:58 PM
Hello. I did the soul update for my dmm version. After running the 3_write_config, I encountered this:

C:\Users\TEST\Documents\TEST\Kamihime_Player\game\ dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"
File "3_write_config.py", line 127, in <module>
id = data['job_id']
KeyError: 'job_id'

C:\Users\TEST\Documents\TEST\Kamihime_Player\game\ dmm>pause
Anyway to fix this?

xellosp
04-29-2019, 08:35 PM
Hello. I did the soul update for my dmm version. After running the 3_write_config, I encountered this:

C:\Users\TEST\Documents\TEST\Kamihime_Player\game\ dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"
File "3_write_config.py", line 127, in <module>
id = data['job_id']
KeyError: 'job_id'

C:\Users\TEST\Documents\TEST\Kamihime_Player\game\ dmm>pause
Anyway to fix this?

Can you post screenshot of the console? I need to know at which soul did it crash.
Also, did you delete the info_soul and raw_scenario/soul folders before running the scripts like I instructed?

Alternate
04-30-2019, 01:52 PM
Can you post screenshot of the console? I need to know at which soul did it crash.
Also, did you delete the info_soul and raw_scenario/soul folders before running the scripts like I instructed?

Yes, I did delete the folders before, as you instructed. Here is the screenshot of the console:

alias
05-01-2019, 07:28 AM
Yes, I did delete the folders before, as you instructed. Here is the screenshot of the console:

Do you have files named souls1.json, souls2.json, etc in info_soul folder?

Alternate
05-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Do you have files named souls1.json, souls2.json, etc in info_soul folder?

Yes. I still have them. After doing the unpackaging and deleted the folders, I ran the scripts, then I got the folder with those in them.

alias
05-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Yes. I still have them. After doing the unpackaging and deleted the folders, I ran the scripts, then I got the folder with those in them.

Delete them, but not the json files with only numbers as name.

Alternate
05-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Delete them, but not the json files with only numbers as name.

Thanks! This worked. Thank you for helping me!

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 05:07 PM
I want you to separate the text area and the image

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 03:22 AM
A while back, in response to the December 7th releases, I mentioned an error running 2_build_rpy wherein it seemed a dev had messed up the script coding, causing the process to fail. I venture that something similar has happened again, as I am once again receiving an error when running this script;

[Masterpieces] Hermes
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 134, in <module>
name = chara[line['name']]['name']
KeyError: u'sukunahikona'

If I remove [Masterpieces] Hermes, then the script once again crashes, this time at Metatron [Awakened];

Metatron [Awakened]
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 202, in <module>
if not len(line['words']):
KeyError: 'words'

Deleting Metatron [Awakened] will cause the script to once again crash, this time at [Holy Armor Warrior] Athena, though this time the wording of the crash is exactly the same as it was for Metatron.

Removing [Holy Armor Warrior] Athena allows the script to run to completion.

Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing this error?

Prophet
05-07-2019, 12:06 PM
The scripts indeed have coding issues, just replace your json files with these and you should be good to go.

xellosp
05-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Seriously, these useless devs...

A while back, in response to the December 7th releases, I mentioned an error running 2_build_rpy wherein it seemed a dev had messed up the script coding, causing the process to fail. I venture that something similar has happened again, as I am once again receiving an error when running this script;

[Masterpieces] Hermes
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 134, in <module>
name = chara[line['name']]['name']
KeyError: u'sukunahikona'

They somehow messed up the script of Hermes and Sukunahikona so instead of Hermes's name it's sukunahikona...
If anyone have [Masterpieces] Hermes and run her first story, it will get stuck near the end. I guess someone should report this bug to them.

Metatron [Awakened]
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 202, in <module>
if not len(line['words']):
KeyError: 'words'

Deleting Metatron [Awakened] will cause the script to once again crash, this time at [Holy Armor Warrior] Athena, though this time the wording of the crash is exactly the same as it was for Metatron.

This one is just the case of devs being inconsistent...

Anyways, fixed.