+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

  1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    831
    Credits
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    EDIT: Yeah just checked, not a single girl since the previous poll event (Aizoon) got added to the voting venue. Seemed the devs just copy-pasted last years code. It would explain why the event details have last year's dates and last year's currencies mentioned.
    Last time the dates were wrong, it was just because they forgot to change the DMM dates in the traduction ^^

    Nutaku ID: 556500612


  2. #22
    unknown68 Guest
    You know, isn't year 3 anniversary when DMM added the side polls for additional forms? Since there's obviously no way those would be useful in our version, it kind of makes sense that it's all copy/pasted from last year. And of course the mythical QA team didnt bother checking that the right knights were available XD

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    786
    Credits
    459
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by hypo View Post
    Last time the dates were wrong, it was just because they forgot to change the DMM dates in the traduction ^^
    In this case, they copy pasted some stuff from the last event






    Though of course they also have some copy-pasted stuff from DMM


    DMM Flower Knight Girl | Name: Myers | ID: 152744586 [114/116]

  4. #24
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown68 View Post
    You know, isn't year 3 anniversary when DMM added the side polls for additional forms? Since there's obviously no way those would be useful in our version, it kind of makes sense that it's all copy/pasted from last year. And of course the mythical QA team didnt bother checking that the right knights were available XD
    No? The 3rd anniversary gave stuff to the highest rankers in a bunch of categories(per nation, rarity, etc.) but it was still a single poll.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    786
    Credits
    459
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Either way we clearly don't have the correct voting venue since these girls are all missing from our own.

    DMM Flower Knight Girl | Name: Myers | ID: 152744586 [114/116]

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,061
    Credits
    1,064
    Items Thread Title Style Change
    Meh, I'll keep throwing my votes to Acacia. Oh, and Orchid Wydler got one too, since she was my first 5*.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    896
    Credits
    792
    you guys better keep spamming Phase 2 80 stamina because the usual Secret Garden stages that give event currency are not spawning this time because we all got Nutaku'd

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    831
    Credits
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by smr View Post
    you guys better keep spamming Phase 2 80 stamina because the usual Secret Garden stages that give event currency are not spawning this time because we all got Nutaku'd
    still better to do at least the daily quests

    Nutaku ID: 556500612

  9. #29
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smr View Post
    you guys better keep spamming Phase 2 80 stamina because the usual Secret Garden stages that give event currency are not spawning this time because we all got Nutaku'd
    Nah, voting events have never had the special bonus stages spawned from normal maps. They didn't remove anything... except dialogue choices.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    896
    Credits
    792
    voting events have gotten secret garden stages to get special currency to spam the 4 0 stamina Event bonus stages

    yep secret garden isnt spawning at all whatsoever, I will probably try later to see if it can actually spawn with a raid boss sctive
    Last edited by smr; 04-11-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •