6) 2x Di Yu
    7) 3x Hinoki Cypress
    8) 4x St. Paulia
    9) 2x Canola
    10) 1x Casablanca
    11) 3x Hibisus

From code I got:
    1) 1x Violetta Tulip
    Last edited by Opalia24; 06-18-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalia24 View Post
    In 331 free gacha I got:
    1* girl 7 times (2.1%).
    2* girl 307 times (92.7%).
    3* girl 15 times (4.5%).
    4* girl 2 times (0.6%).
    Didnt thought manyus are girls 0.o anyway the chances are obvious, someone did the same rolls before and posted here. The results were nearly same.
    Cosmic Shock League Friend ID: 1143d
    IGN: TrashPanda

CuntWars referral&friend ID: WSRBPS (use it to earn 3x big blue chests after completing tutorial and making it to 26th league)
    (for the love of God please use my code only as referral ID, not for friend as its already full)
    CuntWars guide&tips&trick thread
    CuntWars referral link for non-nutaku
    CuntWars discord server

Credits
    Did you properly thank rng-sama? I pulled 5 4* from ~16k seeds. I always thank rng-sama.
    にせがいじん

Credits
    GZ i've spent 40k seeds (thanks to ?-4 700-1k seeds for run) and got only 1 4* you should thank RNG-sama for your luck and light a stick for him every day upon an altar of veneration...

I'm convinced the free gacha is the way to go. I've lost count of how many seeds I have poured into it, but I've gotten 7 4-star girls from it so far. Instead of pulling the premium gacha again, I've been using my gems (efficiently) to restore stamina while farming, which has let me level my team, get gold, get player levels (which makes restoring stamina even better), and get lots of seeds which occasionally gets me a 4 star girl.

I'd probably get more 4 star girls per seed from the premium gacha, but then I'd be spread really thin on resources trying to level/evolve/max affection them all. The way I'm doing it now, I only have a few girls to focus on, so when I do happen to pull a new 4 star girl I have lots of stocked manyus and gifts to immediately get her up to speed. It also lets me actually play the game instead of running a few maps and then leaving for a few hours.

Premium gacha seem like it's more for:
    1. First 50 pull to get you started with some 4 star+ girls
    2. Shortcut for people with money to burn
    3. Only way to get 5/6 stars (which is sadly why I'll eventually need to pull it again once I can't improve my current girls anymore)

But for 4-star girls, free gacha feels to be the way to go as long as you're patient.

Credits
    Question:
    how many 10xdraw can you do in a row bf go to sell the girls?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RRYGO View Post
    Question:
    how many 10xdraw can you do in a row bf go to sell the girls?
    You can draw as many times as you like until you run out of inventory space?
    にせがいじん

I still haven't got a single 4* from free gacha, and I'm sure I used over 50k seeds to draw.
    Last edited by Diow; 04-26-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    Idol Wars Z - Uesugi (Ulmf_Dscrd)

Unregistered Guest
    yes, you can pull 10 normal gachas until you exceed your inventory (99/100 still allows you to pull 10)... and then if you really want to, you can empty your loot box of all the manyus you've been saving there. Of course, you can't do a mission until your back under your inventory..

I haven't gotten any 4 stars from normal gacha either.. although someone posted in another thread that they received a 5 star manyu in the normal gacha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven't gotten any 4 stars from normal gacha either.. although someone posted in another thread that they received a 5 star manyu in the normal gacha
    I got few 4* from Normal Gatchas, and 1 AMPY.