+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

Sharing my amazing premium draw

Just figured this was worth sharing. Any of you got a pull like this?

http://prntscr.com/ay5my7

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    To be honest, i expected a rainbow when i see the thread but whatever you have an awesome roll

3. yea but still only 1 3* and 2 5* is pretty damn good xD

LOL I wish I had luck like that. Well, I know I had luck with my JP account. I did single summons and pulled lots of 5★s from doing that. My NA account has crappy luck.

Sniddy Guest
    NA - did a few single rolls then wised up

Been saving for AGES, finally got 50

1 4* I didn't have 8 3* I did 2 (the same) I didn't

Yeh...I was not a happy bunny

7 of 3* and 4 of 4* here.... not happy with that draw at all :C Congrats to you though!!!

Unregistered Guest
    Dude, Considering how abysmal and rigged the rates feel...you really hit the jackpot.

Gratz!

Just did 10+1 roll and got fairly similar result to you. Fresh 2 golds, fresh 2 silvers, and only 4 bronzes. What makes it better to me is I got spotlight gold (Camelia) and I got exactly what I was hoping for (3 slash types and 1 piercing types, I have too many magic/purple and my blunt/blue girls are decent enough)
    LoV : Nikonana and MidorFeed RIP in PIECES
    Aigis : Nikonana lv 181 quit due no interest
    FKG : 971807181 Lv 103 27/30 slot 370k

Credits
    The same here... or not XD 1 silver, 10 bronzes... Worth?

Sharing my amazing premium draw-fortune.jpg
    Osawari Mobile 0/4: 4Z6WIMBB0C
    Osawari Island 10/10: Thanks to everyone who used my code ^^
    PeroPero Full: Armeris 872673

Innocentia nihil probat - And they shall know no fear

Did the limited 10-draw, against my better judgement, since I wanted the new pierce unit (only high rarity pierce unit I have is my starter 4-star):

Then did a 7 pull of the normal gacha with what seeds I had left to get some fodder to level them with:

I really should just stick to normal gacha unless I have a ton of extra gems (like 100+) or if I really want what's featured. Now I have way too many purples to level along with Lavender and I feel cheated out of my gems .

EDIT: And now that I checked their stats, they're pretty much the same and horribly slow moving....

EDIT 2: And of course later the same day I get the last 4-star purple I didn't have just to rub it in

Normal gacha for life
    Last edited by Lied; 05-04-2016 at 07:22 PM.