+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

May 13th Limited Gacha Update

After we got that ninja update a month back that gave us a free Gold-Rank, I was kinda expecting another one to happen again, like this. Only this time, it's a little bit unclear what the exact benefits of this include. Any input?

Gave it a shot. Got crappy Calystegia. Don't bother with it. Same ones as the usual priority gacha, and not a single benefit that I can find.
    Osawari Island Code - BKCA9WLLTPQTBLR1CAGOA (10/10 thank you!)

General Nutaku Refer-a-Friend - http://www.nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/2103188

Hitsuji Chronicle - 2103188

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MoopleFoople View Post
    Gave it a shot. Got crappy Calystegia. Don't bother with it. Same ones as the usual priority gacha, and not a single benefit that I can find.
    I was curious; looking at the gacha contents, it looked EXACTLY the same as the regular premium.

Credits
    It's pretty obviously a spotlight. That's what the Facebook poll advertised.

If you should happen to get a gold or rainbow, you have a higher chance to get Toad Lily, Orchid Wydler, or Sakura. But don't get your hopes up, because the bronze rate is still high, and if my rolls on the other limited gacha was of any indication, the spotlight is a lie.

10+ silvers before I got a Lilac, and my one gold roll wasn't Camellia, but Toad Lily. Though I'm completely fine with the latter, at least.

If all that it offers is a slightly higher chance for those 3 girls but only if you get the tiiiiiiny chance for a gold/rainbow in the first place I'll stick to the limited priority gacha. The 3 new ones there aren't in the normal gacha as of yet and I've only gotten Lilac so far.
    Osawari Island Code - BKCA9WLLTPQTBLR1CAGOA (10/10 thank you!)

General Nutaku Refer-a-Friend - http://www.nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/2103188

Hitsuji Chronicle - 2103188

Credits
    Until the limited gacha contains cats, foxes, Irelias or drunks, i will not be using it and save up gems instead.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    cats
    Yes please. Though the only one I know of is the girl on the screenshot in the signup page of the DMM version. Actually I'm not sure she's even considered a cat since it just looks like hair.
    にせがいじん

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MiqDoloran View Post
    Yes please. Though the only one I know of is the girl on the screenshot in the signup page of the DMM version. Actually I'm not sure she's even considered a cat since it just looks like hair.
    Cat
    Fox
    Irelia
    Drunk

Also wanting Chuunibyou and... mystical mask?

That cat looks great, and the drunk. And chunnibyou.

Yeah, those are funny characters. I think i'll also sit on gems until some of them appear, at least after i fail getting a 5* lancer that i want when she gets highlighted.