+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

May 20th Gacha Update - Bloom Dragon Bonus Gacha

Free bloom dragons with every draw... what do you guys think?

I think I'll save my gems for the next one or maybe try for Cymbidium but if you are not interested in the new girls it's better than nothing. If it gives out gold dragons maybe it'll save you some stamina.

Unconfirmed here, info from people playing DMM (since hek, with cymbidium and dendrobium in Limited 1, why would you roll anything else? XD):
    1x roll should give 1x lv20 dragon as a gift, whereas 11x should give 1 or 2 lv100 ones. And indeed, it's Premium gacha with freebies, so it should be good when not saving&uninterested in the new spotlight
    Nyan~

Oh, I thought it was 1 dragon for every roll and 11x would give out 11 lv 100 dragons

I really want Cymbidium, that ability is delicious! But I'm out of maps to get flower gems from so it will probably be my last 11x pull for a while. If I spend it now I'm sure I will see a new girl I want in the next one...

Hopefully no harm in spoiling a bit, right? XD
    WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD. Read at your own risk.

Next gacha should be Rose, Chocolate Cosmos, and Anemone

Nyan~

Credits
    Anemone want.
    にせがいじん

Not going to be easy to get her xD Anyway, i .was right in saving my flower gems,

as Rose catched my eye, so i want her, even if she has weak stats and uncopperative skills...but anemone would be a fine consolation prize =D

I'm afraid, but best waifu will...

appear in 3 months =p

and before Tenhou comes around, i'll add the fox, the drunk, and Irelia xD idr when they'll appear exactely, but these latter three are further away.

Nyan~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydaomond View Post
    I'm afraid, but best waifu will...

appear in 3 months =p

and before Tenhou comes around, i'll add the fox, the drunk, and Irelia xD idr when they'll appear exactely, but these latter three are further away.
    The fox should be within the same time, judging by her appearance in the list compared to the cat. The other two are fairly new from what i can tell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    The fox should be within the same time, judging by her appearance in the list compared to the cat. The other two are fairly new from what i can tell though.

According to the a JP wiki, Kerria should be in the gacha with the cat, so the fox should be 6 events later, by position, since one new 6* each event? i admit i can't find the announcement right now, though >.<

Nyan~

Credits
    Well, i did say within and not at though :P

Albeit i guess that means a month's or two difference

No matter, it means more FG collecting. Sitting at 103 atm.