+ Reply to Thread

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Hybrid View

Credits

Question Looking for help/advice

Hello everyone,

I started playing FKG a week or 2 ago. I'm level 37, but unfortunately I made a bunch of newbie mistakes (spent gems, leveled 2*, spread out my levels alot, etc.)
    I've been slowly trying to turn my account around, without just straight up restarting, so I'm looking for advice on what I should be focusing on for where I'm up to.

my squad I use most of the time looks like this:

the other 3* girls I have are: Cary Ophyllus, Kikyo Bellflower, and Serrata Rosalba.

Right now I'm just focusing on farming 2-1 and doing a couple of the Wednesday Manyu missions since my two 5* are pierce. I've cleared up to Mission 8-4 but I'm struggling past there.

So really I'm just asking at what levels am I aiming for while I'm farming, who I should focus on first, and if there's anything more efficient I could be doing other than 2-1? And if there's any changes I should make to the squad, moving girls around or swapping some out.

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Dace315; 06-01-2016 at 06:11 PM.

I think it's worth evolving your high level 4*s first, they only need to reach 50 and a few of them are close. It's very easy to raise them back up to 20+ so it will be a big boost in power if you have max affection.
    FKG ID: 781816890
    Osawari Island: 41IHR698M3HLETVI3O3JP

Credits
    Farming wise 2-1 or 1-3 are pretty much on par (1-3 is cheaper but less gold and seeds), and both can trigger the bonus stage. Keep on farming until you have a bunch of girls evolved and levelled up again to 20s or 30s, at which point upgrading will be costly. Until you can clear 12-3 & 12-5 (and the bonus stage from them), just stick with 2-1 or 1-3.

Also, what Miu posted as well. 4*s are not that hard to evolve. Don't be afraid to upgrade or even evolve your 3*s too. There are even easier to evolve, and have more possibility of you maxing their skill levels & equipment slots.

When you reach level 40, start upgrading your equipment too. Upgraded rings can scale quite nicely.
    FKG ID: 421796724

Credits
    Also, try to get at least 1 of your 5* girl to lvl 60 as soon as possible, that should make your friend's squads more powerful

It's been a while, but on one of the old threads I remember someone saying that they couldn't use an unevolved girl on an evolved girl to increase the skill level/unlock an equipment slot. Has Nutaku fixed this, or is this still a problem?
    PeroPero: Zerana (879179) 55 out of 62 PeroFriends
    Osawari Island: CR20OG4XY3FGUTSJJ8599 (10 out of 10. Ty everyone ♥)

Kamihimi Project R:

ID: 879179
    Name: Zerana
    Eidolon: Phoenix lvl 55 (Will always change my main Eidolon to match event weakness)
    45 out of 49 Friends

Mononofu: White Lilly Battle Princesses

Friend ID: Zerana
    31 out of 50 Friends

Flower Knight Girl: 818588405 (27 out of 31 Allies)

Quote Originally Posted by Zerana View Post
    It's been a while, but on one of the old threads I remember someone saying that they couldn't use an unevolved girl on an evolved girl to increase the skill level/unlock an equipment slot. Has Nutaku fixed this, or is this still a problem?
    I did it today with my Orchid 5* (Evolved, Level 70), and I got +1 Skill and +1 Equip Slot.