+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

Can we PLEASE get a targeting system of some sort?

RNG to get high-quality Flower Knight Girls? Fine. Just the nature of Gacha games and you don't really need them if you play long enough.
    RNG to get through random nodes to clear the map? Annoying, but it does draw out the game so people don't burn through it as quickly.
    RNG during actual fights though (not just skill usage which is also a huge factor)? Come on!

I have lost so many crucial fights solely because my squadrons keep thinking "let's hurt all of them equally! :3" instead of "hey this bug is weakened, let's finish it off so it'll stop hurting us".

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Port View Post
    Just the nature of Gacha games and you don't really need them if you play long enough.
    Having a targeting system is helpful, but similar to the higher * girls, you don't really need such a system once you play long enough and your squads are of a decent strength, at least based on the maps we have available so far. I honestly doubt we will have any system of this sort implemented though.
    FKG ID: 421796724

Drip Guest
    Excerpt from the Flower Knight Girl For Dummies manual:
    1. Slice girls shouldn't pick Slice mobs but show a strong preference to kill Pierce mobs instead. Similarly, Pierce girls should go after hit-mobs, Hit-girls after magic-mobs and magical girls should always hit on the slice beasties!
    2. Save your special attacks for last, especially if your special attack deals damage to multiple enemies at once, then it's preferable to wait until there's only one mob left standing with only the tiniest sliver of health, to then hit it with your special attack for increased dramatic effect!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    Excerpt from the Flower Knight Girl For Dummies manual:
    1. Slice girls shouldn't pick Slice mobs but show a strong preference to kill Pierce mobs instead. Similarly, Pierce girls should go after hit-mobs, Hit-girls after magic-mobs and magical girls should always hit on the slice beasties!
    2. Save your special attacks for last, especially if your special attack deals damage to multiple enemies at once, then it's preferable to wait until there's only one mob left standing with only the tiniest sliver of health, to then hit it with your special attack for increased dramatic effect!
    I believe you forgot one more:
    - Be mindful of your squad's safety, use alternate paths to avoid enemy pests and minimise damage where possible!
    FKG ID: 421796724

Credits
    Don't need it.

It's a gambling/grinding game. Removing or neutering any of the RNG rolls shortens the lifespan of the game by a hefty amount. I haven't really seen a problem with random targeting keeping me from clearing maps at my level anyways. If anything, player targeting would put a player above where they should be and cause a different round of complaints when they reach a battle they can't win.

Drip Guest
    Now illustrated!

Classic FKG Battle RNG right there XD

Credits
    As much as I disliked some mechanics of Kampani Girls the fact that you could choose a leader girl which used a strategy of a kind for the whole unit - focus the weakest, focus the strongest, spread the damage, etc etc. As much as it was quite primitive, it would be nice if there was something like a simple combat menu, where you could choose one of three options (focus weakest, strongest, all).

Personally - I would like if the game was turn based and you could actually control your own units, I really hates this "automatic combat" all of the Nutaku games have going for it. Not expecting Tactics Ogre or Final Fantasy sort of control, but being able at least to select your targets would be nice (and for the lazy ones the usual "auto" mode option would be of course included as well).
    Mainly due to the fact that it doesnt feel like a game at all, you pretty much dont do a thing.

It's not a true RPG, it's more of a strategic set-up and honestly semi-realistic. I believe there is a saying "the best laid battle plan falls apart after the first shot is fired" or something like that.
    Basically, you strengthen your squads, deploy them to the best of your ability, and pray they execute the plan as intended lol.

...That said, a bit more control would be nice, but as some have said, it would shorten the lifespan of the game due to people being able to 3-medal many maps in one or two tries, since without the randomness of arrow nodes and battle it would come down to "are your squads strong enough for map X?" which is answered in one run, two tops. It's frustrating quite often but you just deal with it and lean towards being overpowered than on-point.

10. Aigis is an equally popular net game (on DMM and probably on Nutaku as well) that gives you all the control in the world for your units. From where you place them, right down to when you activate their skills.

Different strokes for different folks.

However, FKG has cuter girls and is therefore superior.

Last edited by A Time to Screw; 07-08-2016 at 08:15 AM.
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 716597775
    Level 155. Total Power ~546000