+ Reply to Thread

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Hybrid View

Credits

Can we PLEASE get a targeting system of some sort?

RNG to get high-quality Flower Knight Girls? Fine. Just the nature of Gacha games and you don't really need them if you play long enough.
    RNG to get through random nodes to clear the map? Annoying, but it does draw out the game so people don't burn through it as quickly.
    RNG during actual fights though (not just skill usage which is also a huge factor)? Come on!

I have lost so many crucial fights solely because my squadrons keep thinking "let's hurt all of them equally! :3" instead of "hey this bug is weakened, let's finish it off so it'll stop hurting us".

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Port View Post
    Just the nature of Gacha games and you don't really need them if you play long enough.
    Having a targeting system is helpful, but similar to the higher * girls, you don't really need such a system once you play long enough and your squads are of a decent strength, at least based on the maps we have available so far. I honestly doubt we will have any system of this sort implemented though.
    FKG ID: 421796724

Drip Guest
    Excerpt from the Flower Knight Girl For Dummies manual:
    1. Slice girls shouldn't pick Slice mobs but show a strong preference to kill Pierce mobs instead. Similarly, Pierce girls should go after hit-mobs, Hit-girls after magic-mobs and magical girls should always hit on the slice beasties!
    2. Save your special attacks for last, especially if your special attack deals damage to multiple enemies at once, then it's preferable to wait until there's only one mob left standing with only the tiniest sliver of health, to then hit it with your special attack for increased dramatic effect!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    Excerpt from the Flower Knight Girl For Dummies manual:
    1. Slice girls shouldn't pick Slice mobs but show a strong preference to kill Pierce mobs instead. Similarly, Pierce girls should go after hit-mobs, Hit-girls after magic-mobs and magical girls should always hit on the slice beasties!
    2. Save your special attacks for last, especially if your special attack deals damage to multiple enemies at once, then it's preferable to wait until there's only one mob left standing with only the tiniest sliver of health, to then hit it with your special attack for increased dramatic effect!
    I believe you forgot one more:
    - Be mindful of your squad's safety, use alternate paths to avoid enemy pests and minimise damage where possible!
    FKG ID: 421796724

Credits
    Don't need it.

It's a gambling/grinding game. Removing or neutering any of the RNG rolls shortens the lifespan of the game by a hefty amount. I haven't really seen a problem with random targeting keeping me from clearing maps at my level anyways. If anything, player targeting would put a player above where they should be and cause a different round of complaints when they reach a battle they can't win.

Drip Guest
    Now illustrated!