+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Fourth Mage Guest

New Gacha Option Today..... Friday July 8th

So here is an interesting choice....

There is a new Gacha option today. Limited 2.
    Spend 5 Flower Gems, get the standard chance (I'm guessing) at whatever Flower Knights... And get 1 Ticket guarantee 4* Knight.
    Spend 50 Flower Gems, get the standard chance (again, just guessing) at Flower Knights... And get 1 Ticket guarantee 5* Knight.

So here's the dilema.
    Do I spend 50 Flower gems and get 1 extra normal draw And... 1 guaranteed 5* girl OR...
    Do I spend 50 Flower gems 5 gems at a time, get 10 chances not 11, And... get an additional 10x 4* girls ?

Spend the 50 at once, get 11 normal chances, and one 5* girl.
    Spend it 5 at a time, get 10 normal chances, and ten 4* girls.

12 in total vs 20 ?

I used 10 gems already to test it out, and got two tickets for 4* girls. Of coarse with the normal spin, I got two 3* girls.
    I'm leaning towards rolling Ten 4* girls, rather than one 5* girl.

My feeling is the upgrade on 10 girls will be worth more to me than the upgrade of one 5* girl, and with my luck, it would be an upgrade, I'd get the same girl, instead of someone new.

What are other people going to do?

ps- I need some powerful friends, and slow moving friends too,

Credits
    As the time goes on, with all the events, and their 5* girls, you will regard all 3* and 4* as crap. 4* can also be acquired freely in the seeds gacha.
    FKG: zathosi (676440661) currenlty full, adding people when I remove inactive

P.S.: English not being my birth tongue, please excuse all the spelling and gramatical errors that my posts could contain. I will try my best to limit these errors, thanks for your comprehension.

Unregistered Guest
    Yeah that is true... Just today I got a copy of the last 4* I didn't already have. I also even have quite a few at 4/4 Equip slots so additional copies are only useful for attempting skill ups or starting a second copy. (Which isn't really worthwhile, your not really going to want duplicate 4* when you can run almost half your squads full of 5* instead so all the resources you need to sink into them are basically wasted.)

While ten 4* girls might be better for you right now, one 5* girl is definitely better in the long run. Personally, I'd never ever ever recommend doing 10x 5 FG rolls over one 10+1 roll since you're really just throwing a girl away, but if you're just starting out and in need of girls then 10x 4* girls is probably the better choice.

Me, I already have all 2*, 3* and 4* girls except for two, so I might do two 5FG rolls just to get the two 4* I'm missing (Sweetpea and ?????). I'm not gonna be able to save up 50 FG in time before it ends anyway... x.x

Edit: Well, if the ticket gives you a random 4* rather than letting you choose, then I'll pass. 6% chance to get the 4* I want, no thanks.
    Last edited by JessMini; 07-08-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Credits
    This thing is really FUNNY ... I draw 50 on 3 days ago ... and now have this event. ==

Quote Originally Posted by KuroAoi View Post
    This thing is really FUNNY ... I draw 50 on 3 days ago ... and now have this event. ==
    Wow, they really should announce what events/promotions they're about to have so people can plan ahead.. I feel your pain!

I want to ask a question.

Should I opt for a duplicate of a 5 star I already have, or get a new 5 star? I'm thinking new, but don't know who to get.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's random...
    Last edited by Soulskyeflare; 07-08-2016 at 08:24 AM.

I think the best option is ''Spend the 50 at once, get 11 normal chances, and one 5* girl'', the motive is:
    1-As far as i know you can get all(I'm not sure if you can get Lilac) the 4* girls in the normal gancha, in the other hand you can't get 5* girls at normal gancha.
    2-As events go on you will have a full team of 5*, and 4* will be useless, to give you a example, i started since the beginning of the game and i already have 9 5* girls(1 guaranteed to everyone at the start of the game, 1 from a guaranteed gancha at the first week of the game, 6 from events and 1 from Anime Expo code) so it won't take much time before i have a full team of 5*.
    Last edited by Artanis; 07-08-2016 at 08:34 AM.
    Osawari Island LV:96 Mobile Code: FUFB94NVST
    PeroPero Seduction LV:51 SED: ~990k ID:398275
    Duel Squad LV:70 (RIP)
    Girls Kingdom LV:70 Castle LV:10 (Quit)
    Flower Knight Girl LV:90 Power:330k ID:514096129
    Dragon Providence Total LV:233 CBP:1103411

Unregistered Guest
    Well count it as a learning experience... hoard your gems from now on unless their is a very attractive draw promotion. That's my plan anyway... might be 6 months before they make a similar offer but hey then I will just do 3-4x 50 gem pulls.

Credits
    but that ticket, is this 4*+ or only 4*?