I've played this game for now about 5 weeks and from time to time im looking at the life crystal counter, as it is crawling upwards. After 5 weeks now it's at 125 and i wonder if this item is of any great worth at all. You would be a fool to trade it for Lv 100 Manyus cause you get at least one of them in almost every 80 Stamina Bonus Level. So the only thing to trade them is in my eyes the Skill bloom. At first i thought it's pretty cool to get extra Skill Levels on my flower knights, cause if you ever draw a 6* or 5* you it's ridiculous to hope that you will draw 4 more copies to get the Skill up to Lvl 5 (which is not guaranteed as well). So for a 6* Skill Bloom, i need 4 times of the Crystals that i have currently which meams i have to play 15 weeks more and always do most of my daily quests to get 1 of the blooms, which boost the Skill 1 level further, which doesn't means the skill does more damage, it just triggers roughly 2-3% more often than before. That's grinding at it's finest. I truely give a shit if my 6 star girl has a Lvl 1 ability or a Lvl 2. This is also why i felt really unlucky, when i drew a duplicate of a 5 Star girl. I know i should be gratefull, because a duplicate 5 star is better than a 3 Star ...which is 500 coins.

I mean... i will go on collecting the crystals, cause i have no other use for them but it's not that 500 crystal would make ANY noticable difference to the damage of the boosted flower knight. At least it feels lika that. Maybe it will be a noticable change after the 3rd or 4th bloom , but i'm not sure if i'm still playing this game after 80 weeks. And then it's only the first 6* character with a lvl 5 ability.

Yeeeee.... 19 more characters to go for....
How do you think about this? Is there something i missed about this "valueable" item?