+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Drip Guest

Knight Synergies

With all the different abilities, some of our knight will have special abilities that simply improve the special abilities of other knights. So, I figured it'd be fun to set up a dedicated team for that. So far, I have two squads filled out. Any other synergies that you know of, maybe use?

In squad 2 you probably want geranium too.

Credits
    Items User Name Style Change
    You might consider adding Convallaria to first squad. She adds 20% to Solar Blast bar at the start of the each battle, and also increases it's damage by 20%.

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Nah, convallarias ability adds to gauge only once at the start of the map just like mei which i had.

Drip Guest
    Oh, I missed Geraniums' ability, thanks! Now just who to replace.. Edelweiss or Toad Lily.. I guess I could always fit them in another squad xD
    I sadly missed out on Convalaria. My knights were barely level 2 during that event, so I didn't manage to gather enough medals. I'll have to wait for the event to return.

Unregistered Guest
    Fritillaria gets a boost every time somebody uses an ability. You should probably not set her to attack first. If other knights attack before her she may have a boost by the time it's her turn. The way you have it set up in the example, she won't benefit from the boost until her second attacking turn.

That being said, she is an AOE attacker so I also wouldn't put her dead last in a party of single attackers.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    I sadly missed out on Convalaria. My knights were barely level 2 during that event, so I didn't manage to gather enough medals. I'll have to wait for the event to return.
    Convallaria is a gacha girl. Were you thinking of Lavender?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fritillaria gets a boost every time somebody uses an ability. You should probably not set her to attack first. If other knights attack before her she may have a boost by the time it's her turn. The way you have it set up in the example, she won't benefit from the boost until her second attacking turn.
    According to the Google translation of the JP wiki, all of the calculations are done at the start of the turn, so it doesn't matter where you place Fritillaria.

There is a "rise by 2 percent every time the combat skills of PT members will fire (up to 30%)",
    Because strictly speaking that has already been determined at the time by all means turn the start of the combat skills exercise of each character,
    Also in relation to the attack force increase of Fritillaria it is determined to turn the start, and has risen to turn start (apart from the effects and internal processing).
    That is, even when placed at the beginning of PT, be placed at the end, the effect of the attack force increase is the same.
    Last edited by saberlance; 08-14-2016 at 03:06 AM.

Oh, I missed Geraniums' ability, thanks! Now just who to replace.. Edelweiss or Toad Lily.. I guess I could always fit them in another squad xD
    I mean even if you missed out on Lavender Edelweiss and Toad Lily have some sort of synergy too :P

Drip Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saberlance View Post
    Convallaria is a gacha girl. Were you thinking of Lavender?
    Gah, yes. I still have neither of the two though. :-/

The bit about when calculations happen is interesting though. It explains why Camellia often attacks a mob after Star Lily apparently kills it with her special attack. The keyword is "apparently". Star Lily's special attack animation is quite long, so things start to overlap.

The bit about when calculations happen is interesting though. It explains why Camellia often attacks a mob after Star Lily apparently kills it with her special attack. The keyword is "apparently". Star Lily's special attack animation is quite long, so things start to overlap.
    Are you using fast forward? since if you are they often seem to attack a dead pest especially if all the pests are dead but the ability that kills them hasn't finished it's animation.