+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets Decide!

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change

Lets Decide!

The girl with the most pretty voice :P

After my bro left from room i decided to open up voices, game felt so different then and more fun.
    Cant decide between daisy and chocolate cosmos but my votes go with these two

from all the voices i heard so far(and i still miss quite a lot) my votes go with southern cross and canna(for now)

Unregistered Guest
    Definitely daisy!

4. Funny I was just thinking that adding Violet as my co-leader was the best decision because of her voice. She has a really soothing/cute voice that never gets annoying, or too high pitched.

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by noheart09 View Post
    from all the voices i heard so far(and i still miss quite a lot) my votes go with southern cross and canna(for now)
    Well i must admit canna has a very interesting voice.

Want subtitles for all of them D: should start a subtitle campaign.

Drip Guest
    Ever heard Leucocoryne after she's taken damage? I seriously suspect one of the developers was taping having sex with his girlfriend to gather soundfiles!

Reggy Stern Guest
    Dogwood! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    Well i must admit canna has a very interesting voice.

Want subtitles for all of them D: should start a subtitle campaign.
    +1, especially in Base.
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 305847614(Please notify me if you want to FL request me)
    FL list: 31/31

Kamihime Project ID: 979936

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    Ever heard Leucocoryne after she's taken damage? I seriously suspect one of the developers was taping having sex with his girlfriend to gather soundfiles!
    The devs don't have girlfriends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    にせがいじん

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    My other account had that girl, lets see... O.o