Never in a game have I ever wanted a refund of imaginary in-game currency but after just performing a Draw 10 on the New Character Priority Gacha and the best flower knight I got from it was a 4* (got 10 3*'s and 1 4*) I'm so tempted to try asking for one.

WHY! are there useless 3* knights on the pay to use gacha's when its so ridiculously easy to get ALL the 3*s from the normal gacha, they should be removed so its only 4*, 5* and 6* on those so you don't have to waste massive amounts of time trying to get 50 gems (or worse, spending actual money to get the gems) just so you get robbed.

I've been playing long enough now that I have had all the 3*'s countless times and have every 4* now except for one (Snowflake), so when I'm aiming for 5*'s and 6*'s and all i get from a 10 Draw with increased chances to get certain ones is 10 3*'s and 1 4* I've had loads of times, i want a refund of my 50 gems as that draw was an utter waste of time.

Sorry about that, rant over but I know for sure a lot of other people have had that same crap happen too.