+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Discusing about FKG Lore...

After being playing this game for 6 months around, i was thinking about the lore involving the world of this game. I was wondering why did the pests appeared in first place (The intro information says, if not mistaken, that they didnt existed at some point in the past)

¿Will we get the oportunity to know if there is something big going on around? ¿Or its just a plain excuse to make a bunch of girls to run on the fields smashing out roaches?

Of course im not expecting a "lord of the rings level" plot, but maybe those hwo already played on DMM knows some shit. If that is not the case, just show of your own wild theories.

(
    The revamped Shinigami Squad is coming after you!

Credits
    (Might be making some of this up, background info in English is surprisingly sparse. Would be nice if the prequel manga got translated, at least.)

I believe I heard somewhere that the pests always existed, but suddenly went berserk (about a thousand years ago?), and the Flower Knights had to be formed to combat the threat. They originated in Blossom Hill and formed the Fos Knight academy for that purpose. The other nations have their own royalty, nobles, knight order, etc. to also help in the fight against pests. Every nation also has a World Flower at its center.

I feel like it'd be easier to break down the relationships between the characters per nation...

Off-hand, I know Rosa Novalis is the queen of Winter Rose, who has Black Baccara and Dendrobium as advisors, and Royal Princess (Rose Diana) as her vassal. The Cattleya mansion was built to contain Cattleya, who was considered too dangerous and unstable at birth, but Baccara chose to lock her up instead of outright killing her in the hopes that she could learn to control her power. Dendrobium also stepped down from her position as king's advisor to be Cattleya's caretaker, before taking up mercenary work. Oncidium (Orchid Wydler) and Cymbidium are just two girls that ended up being Cattleya's maids/playmates. Speaking of Oncidium, we know that some pests are sentient, and still others like her pet Maidoari (who she adopted during Lavender's event) are benevolent.

In Banana Ocean, Casablanca is the queen there, with Mountain and Star Lily as her advisors.

Bergamot Valley and Lily Wood are trickier, since they border the land where the pests originate from and their hierarchy doesn't seem as clear (Lily Wood seems to have a senate?). Lavender in particular spent her childhood in Bremen, but presumably had to relocate to Bergamot Valley after the city became overrun with pests. Beyond that, we know that Edelweiss is a noble from Lily Wood, and Snowflake is her maid.
    Last edited by Eab1990; 10-22-2016 at 11:12 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Eab1990 View Post
    (Might be making some of this up, background info in English is surprisingly sparse. Would be nice if the prequel manga got translated, at least.)

I believe I heard somewhere that the pests always existed, but suddenly went berserk (about a thousand years ago?), and the Flower Knights had to be formed to combat the threat. They originated in Blossom Hill and formed the Fos Knight academy for that purpose. The other nations have their own royalty, nobles, knight order, etc. to also help in the fight against pests. Every nation also has a World Flower at its center.

I feel like it'd be easier to break down the relationships between the characters per nation...

Off-hand, I know Rosa Novalis is the queen of Winter Rose, who has Black Baccara and Dendrobium as advisors, and Royal Princess (Rose Diana) as her vassal. The Cattleya mansion was built to contain Cattleya, who was considered too dangerous and unstable at birth, but Baccara chose to lock her up instead of outright killing her in the hopes that she could learn to control her power. Dendrobium also stepped down from her position as king's advisor to be Cattleya's caretaker, before taking up mercenary work. Oncidium (Orchid Wydler) and Cymbidium are just two girls that ended up being Cattleya's maids/playmates. Speaking of Oncidium, we know that some pests are sentient, and still others like her pet Maidoari (who she adopted during Lavender's event) are benevolent.

In Banana Ocean, Casablanca is the queen there, with Mountain and Star Lily as her advisors.

Bergamot Valley and Lily Wood are trickier, since they border the land where the pests originate from and their hierarchy doesn't seem as clear (Lily Wood seems to have a senate?). Lavender in particular spent her childhood in Bremen, but presumably had to relocate to Bergamot Valley after the city became overrun with pests. Beyond that, we know that Edelweiss is a noble from Lily Wood, and Snowflake is her maid.
    Wow that a lot you got there just from the English version. That's cool.

I wish from a long time ago that there would be a wiki page just about the lore. I realised this game,although not as dramatic like some big games out there, have interesting and detailed stories behind it. Even the characters and each nation ones too. Thanks to the person above, I learned more about the game today. Always been interested in such game lores especially in multiplayer games cause you can discuss with players about them.

Unfortunately I have on experience in contributing the wikis here cause I don't know if I need some coding experience or something, or if its simple enough I can try. If I could, I will definitely one to make a page about this.
    Feel free to add me. Please PM me.

Friends: 30/30
    ID: 100833999

this thread about the lore will definetly be my cup of tea every day: i love the lore so keep it up on posting new info and theories behind this game ^^

I got this thru some girl descriptions and the events :

Bipina and chocolate cosmos are cousins, moonvine and ipomoea nil are best friends that grew up on a same orphanage, hypericum is a student of dianthus, cherry sage and scarlet salvia are sisters. And also cherry sage says that her sister works for a transport group, dunno if it's the same group as dahlia's acacia group and I dont know who are the other members.

I guess i'll go read more stuff
    Last edited by Meister; 10-23-2016 at 05:12 AM.
    FKG ID - 736832430

Credits
    While minor I figure I should mention this info as well.

Strawberry and Canola were room mates at the Fos Knight Academy and are still close friends after graduating (which happened recently). Strawberry also happens to idolise Sakura and Mei Plumblossom.
    Flower Knight Girl

Username: MachThreeSlug
    ID: 163560706
    Level: 160
    Friend List: 42/52

Haha, you are great guys, I was expecting you to say something like: "Hey, if you want to talk about lore, go to an Elder Scrolls forum"

Anyway, One of the things I like from this game is how the relationships between the girls its developed, ¿dont you think so?
    The revamped Shinigami Squad is coming after you!

Quote Originally Posted by Certix18 View Post
    Haha, you are great guys, I was expecting you to say something like: "Hey, if you want to talk about lore, go to an Elder Scrolls forum"

Anyway, One of the things I like from this game is how the relationships between the girls its developed, ¿dont you think so?
    dont know where you have posted before but whoever answer to you like that is a just an ignorant,foolish mongrel,who is mindlessly just playing half game ^^ .
    the lore is the life essence of every game,if a game is a tree,then the lore is its roots(imao).

Credits
    Here's something else minor that I remembered. According to H-scene for her, Iris actually works as the Knight Captain's assistant. Looks like there's a canonical assistant after all.
    Flower Knight Girl

Username: MachThreeSlug
    ID: 163560706
    Level: 160
    Friend List: 42/52

Also, there's 2 groups of sisters, Violetta Pansy(A Flower knight apprentice), Saffron Pansy and Bianca Pansy who are just knights; And Bianca Tulip(She's a doctor), Violetta Tulip, Saffron Tulip(A Pharmacist) and Scarlet Tulip(A nurse) the Tulip sisters work at a clinic in Lilywood
    Last edited by IndigoOzir; 10-23-2016 at 10:30 PM.
    ''I don't really have any talents, but I can pull off a pretty scary face''