PDA

View Full Version : Miracle ticket thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Slashley
12-26-2017, 04:24 AM
So, with Miracle Ticket finally upon us, I thought I might as well make a thread about it. We've had several Miracle Ticket threads over the past months, but finally it is time past theory.

I'm going to post a massive wall of text, as my recent P2W escapades brought about a ton of options for me. It's... mostly for me, as writing it all out sorts my thoughts on what I should or should not do.

But don't mind my gigantic wall of text, what about you? Got a clear idea on which SSR Hime you need to pick? Or do you need help on what to pick?

My options, roughly in order of my preference:
Fire
Notable Hime: Ares, Acala, Yamaraja, Brynhildr
Grid: 100%
It should be noted that I'm currently running my SSRs with Ryu-Oh, providing Black Propaganda and -35% debuffs. Also, curiously Yamaraja is pretty damn good. She provides party-wide debuff prevention, entirely negating SR Amon. Combo- is extremely good, and she provides -15% B debuff. She also comes with a very strong nuke, capable of being used even outside of Rage if required.

Traditional: Everyone knows that Amaterasu is the cornerstone of Fire teams. She would increase longevity with her Regen, although poorly. Brynhildr has 200/t heal, Amaterasu has 171/t. Anyway, her main benefit is increasing debuffs to -40%. The combined longevity of heals and Atk Down should free up my Soul to be Masamune(/Shingen), allowing me to use Wrath Bow for -50% by a slight delay. Overall, very solid group all around, though heavily favors one Soul. For the future, second Ticket allows me to pick up Svarog and third Mars.

Non-traditional: Pick Svarog and skip Amaterasu entirely, or possibly grab her with second Miracle Ticket. The idea here is that Yamaraja does most of what Amaterasu does. When Mars comes into play with third Miracle Ticket, Yamaraja + Ryu-Oh + Mars = -50% Def without needing the Soul at all. This would enable bringing Svarog and Cass/Andromeda as the others and enjoy a very strong team. Also, if it turns out that Amaterasu is really required for Accessory Quests, I can just pick her up with the second one.

Wait-and-see: Sol. This is sadly not a particularly good setup for my fire, as running both Ryu-Oh and Sol in Fire is not really a good idea. Nonetheless, it allows me to swap Ryu-Oh FOR Sol. This'd divide my Fire team into a few different "modes:"
Masamune+Yamaraja+Ryu-Oh, -35% atk -45% def, no heals.
Andromeda+Yamaraja+Ryu-Oh, -35% atk -35% def, heals.
Any(Black Propaganda)+Yamaraja+Sol, -35% atk -15% def, heals. Can be -50% in Atk with Joan, or ridiculous heals with Cass/Andromeda.

... eugh, that's actually quite terrible. Ultimately, Sol is not a particularly good option for Fire directly. The benefit is from having Sol for every team, which is a huge boon overall.

Water
Notable Hime: Ryu-Oh, Shiva, Triton, Belphegor
Grid: 94%
Overall, extremely good base. Ryu-Oh is bonkers, Shiva can fill a nuker slot, Triton has Combo- which is pretty damn good to have. Also, should be noted that my Water grid is very strange at the moment. It has extremely high level SRs, while the SSRs are largely ignored. I'm waiting for one more Water event before I can even complete my grid properly, geez!

Offensive: Cthulhu. With Ryu-Oh providing both A debuffs and Black Propaganda, Soul bringing Sniper Shot and Cthulhu bringing her trademark C Def, this team would make an easy -50% Def while covering every single base. Oh, and Belphegor can relieve Soul from Sniper Shot duty, though that comes at a cost of 8% Atk Debuff. The only downside of this build is that for longevity, Soul is locked into healer mode. And the problem with that is that there are no Water Assault Staves or Lances to be seen in the next six months+. Or even SSR Defenders for that matter.

Defensive: If going healer route, Aphrodite is probably a better pick for me than SSR Nike, simply because of her Cleanse. This would free my Soul from being Cass/Andromeda, but is there any purpose for that? Not sure... probably not worth the damage loss.

Wait-and-see: Sol. Now, while this route would be a direct downgrade to the defensive Water build, it is extremely versatile, allowing me to wait and see a just a little bit longer without making any commitments to any Element just yet. For water, Ryu-Oh with Sol would work great together anyway.

Thunder
Notable Hime: Awakened Thor, Raiko, Pumpkin Artemis (plus Ramiel and Nemesis are honorable mentions)
Grid: 135%
Two things to note, currently maining Thunder which means that my grid is pretty much complete. Only waiting for Gluttony so that I can swap my slvl10 Thor Hammer away. Also, my Friendlist is pretty much entirely geared towards Thunder elemental attack. About 30/40 people on my FL either have Thunderbird or Ouroboros. Not maining Thunder anymore means reworking most of my Friendlist.

Traditional: Sol fits Thunder like a glove. Heals? Check. Cleanse? Check. Attack debuff? Check. If Sol dies? Who cares, already applied debuff and healed enough to allow the rest to finish the boss off. Thunder damage is quite high after all, and Nemesis is AWESOME to pop into the fight when somebody dies with her instant 7-8x damage against Rage, that's almost two rounds of damage right off the bat! Hell, that IS two rounds if you consider that before the party was just 4x Thunder and 1x useless!

"It's worked so far! Why change now!" route: Tyr. Just kill all enemies before they kill me, easy!
... this is probably not be a good idea at all, especially now that we've had a taste of Accessory Quests.

Dark
Notable Hime: Susanoo, Nyarl, Lu Bu, Beelzebub, Balor, Bastet
Grid: 78%
To be honest, my Dark team is insane as far as SRs go. With Nyarl and Lu Bu bringing -30% debuffs, Susanoo taking the nuking slot (that is so not a thing, why do I keep saying it?), Beelz bringing the amazing party-Berserk and Balor possibly offering debuff- should the encounter need it... plus Bastet giving 10 Defender skill levels from back row. Holy crap. That is just a plain damn good team. Plus, Darkness has no weak Element, making it a very good bet for any and all content.

If I would pick something, I guess it'd be Osiris. However, for good or bad though, I have better options available for me.

Wind
Notable Hime: Titania, Odin, Cybele, Zephyrus, Caspiel
Grid: 73%, but sadly a large portion is Defender
The only Element which so far has notable R Hime. Nonetheless, I simply have better options available for me. Odin is fairly weak even when Awakened, and Titania isn't anything to write home about. Although when Awakened, Titania becomes quite the Burst powerhouse, generating 11 self-Burst every turn on average, plus bestowing 7,5 Burst per turn upon somebody else. Still, without Arianerod who is nine months away, her Ability+ skill is quite wasted. And using both Arianerod and Titania in the same group? Takes too much space to be worth it, despite the nuke potential being huge. Well, damage cap would probably stop most of the damage anyway, ha ha!

Anyway, if I had access to Oberon, Wind might be worth considering, but alas.

Oh, and Awakened Gaia apparently works wonders in every team in Accessory Quests. Hmm.

Holy
Notable Hime: ... Belebog? Yay?
Grid: Nope.
Nope nope nope.
Nope.

But don't mind my gigantic wall of text, what about you? Got a clear idea on which SSR Hime you need to pick? Or do you need help on what to pick?

Argo
12-26-2017, 04:58 AM
Definitely need some help. I haven't entered these forums before, so gameplay nuances are lost on me. I've just been playing the game on my own for the most part. Might as well consider me a noob. But here, I'll just quote what I posted in the Q&A thread:

Looking for some advice for what to grab with the Miracle Ticket.

Currently my main team is Lightning with Cassiopeia, Halloween Michael, Brahma, Ramiel, Skuld, Perun, and Indra. I just got Verethragna and Cherubim, so I'm training those as well.
My secondary team is Fire to cover Lightning's weakness with Roland (training), Ragaraja, Raguel, Brynhildr, Amon, Dazbog, and Zeruel. I also have Baphomet and Ignis.
I just became able to use a tertiary team of Light, with Roland (training), Santa Satan, Artemis, Christmas Perun, Belobog, Dike, and Urania. I also have Inanna and Orpheus.

I have D'artagnan as a Legendary Soul, but lack any SR or higher guns other than Brahma's so I can only use her effectively with Lighting, I think. But I've been using Cass for the healing. For SSR Eidolons I have Girimekhala, Archangel, Mii, Evil Kaiser Dragoon, Jack Frost, Hecatonchires, and Saint Nicholas.

I was thinking I ought to grab Sol because she's one of the most recommended Kamihime ever, and my main Lightning team could really use a healer. She'd also be a second SSR for my new Light team, so there's a really good argument for her. I'm just wondering if that's what I should go with, or if I should grab another Lightning SSR like Tyr or something for my main team.
Only started playing more commonly since November, so any other team advice would be appreciated too. Dunno if this is all okay to ask here, I just signed up.

I need some sleep for now though, I'll try to check back when I wake up zzz...

Slashley
12-26-2017, 05:07 AM
You should certainly aim for Mordred ASAP. And pick up Gawain if you haven't already. Dartagnan is good to have, but Mordred gives you Black Propaganda which is extremely important.

Sol would be extremely good for you, yes. Your Thunder team still won't be strong since you'll be missing debuffs, that's something that Thunder lacks until... third Miracle ticket? Is Mammon available on the third one?
Anyway, with Sol and two off-core Thunder SSRs, it will still make a decent team... and Sol would benefit all your groups.

You will probably want to read Sanahtlig's team building guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#) though. In case you want to start building some more recommended elements than Thunder or Light already.

d d
12-26-2017, 05:13 AM
Most people will tell you to get Sol and in your case it is the best choice.
Thunder doesn't get their 1st healer (although only single target)for another 5 1/2 months plus Sols additional utility will be useful
on top of that since you have Santa Satin, Sol will strengthen your light team even more and may be a better choice to have as your secondary team.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 07:00 AM
Well might as well do the same:

I'm pretty much already set in what i aim for, however since i will use quite a lot of draws in the next days, and they could mess up my plans quite wildly.

Dark
Well this is the main focus of my team. Standing strong right now with Satan, belze, Ren, Sol. As main team, with Nya and Pale rider as backline.

Will Throw my collected jewels and tickets in hopes of dark amaterasu and the current plan is to use the miracle ticket to get Hades.
Things that could throw me out of my plans are simply not getting D.Amat, getting hades with one of the rolls, not getting anything useful for the other teams with my collected rolls.

Fire

Standing Okaish: with Acala, Motu, agni, Sol in front, and Brynhildr and Amon fire in the backline. Should it turn out that i get regular amaterasu, i could aim for Svarog or something similiar. honestly, i have no idea what the best investment would be at this stage.

Light
Now here is where it becomes interesting, would like to improve my light team for dark content (mainly accesory for my Dark grid). Sadly i have, except for sol, basicly no debuffs. Baldr, Uranus, Artemis, Sol in the front. Backline i have light hermod and Dark Satan. Debuff lack everywhere, Gwain with trial of jury(or Joan with ambush) and Ren for the 15% sniper shot are basicly the bread and butter of the team. whom i replace in the front varies, not fixed. At this point it really seems like anything light ssr would be an improvement. Raphael would be the safest choice as it seems right now, but open for suggestions. Also i possess the most overpowered light hime in game, Belobog!

Thunder

At the start i mained thunder for quite a while, the weapon grid is in good condition and the souls are standing ok with
Tyr (not awakened), Ramiel, Sol, Nemesis in front. Backline consistent of Baal and Hermod.
From what people told me it seems the choice for the ticket would be Raiku? well not much to say about thunder from me, open for suggestions.

Water
Well Wind and Water are my weakest Grids. Front Belphegot, Triton, Poseidon, Sol, backline Nike and Oceanus. Long story short, should it turn out that i have the miracle ticket free, i could simply throw it for Cthulu or Ryu. Atleast thats my view, will be happy about tips.

Wind
Weakest weapon grid but suprisingly with the most ssr himes ~~
Main team consists of Odin, Azazel, sol and cybele, backline whatever i can level right now. Freja, krampus, Aisha, Cronus. Miracle ticket would be Gaia? or is there something that fits better in here?

ohjel
12-26-2017, 07:39 AM
I need suggestions for what to Miracle, since in a stroke of luck I pulled the Titania that I was planning to Miracle a couple of days ago in the random SSR gatcha.

Currently wind main with Gaea, Titania, Azazel, and Amaterasu as my main 4, With Ambush Jean as soul.
Also have Yamaraja, Dark Amon, Tyr, Metatron.

I don't see any SSRs I can get to make my wind team better, since I need Amaterasu until Cybele unleashed arrives. Do I just go for Sol? Or a fire SSR to start working on a fire Team?

Slashley
12-26-2017, 07:47 AM
Have you checked is it better for you to run Cybele over Amaterasu? Cybele would do notably more damage than Amaterasu, but would also lower your Def debuff by 5%.

Sol is always good to have, but keep in mind that the flipside of Wind is Water, so working on your Water team might also be a good idea (Cthulhu/SSR Nike/Water Raphael being the trinity there, though Ryu-Oh should also be mentioned for having three good debuffs). Otherwise, you might struggle during Fire events. Not that we'll have any of those for the next six months.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 07:52 AM
I need suggestions for what to Miracle, since in a stroke of luck I pulled the Titania that I was planning to Miracle a couple of days ago in the random SSR gatcha.

Currently wind main with Gaea, Titania, Azazel, and Amaterasu as my main 4, With Ambush Jean as soul.
Also have Yamaraja, Dark Amon, Tyr, Metatron.

I don't see any SSRs I can get to make my wind team better, since I need Amaterasu until Cybele unleashed arrives. Do I just go for Sol? Or a fire SSR to start working on a fire Team?

Don't know if this works, but why not keep the miracle ticket for now?

Slashley
12-26-2017, 08:01 AM
Don't know if this works, but why not keep the miracle ticket for now?Nope. You have to buy it by Jan 10th, and it expires two weeks after purchase. So at the latest, you can delay your first Miracle Ticket to Jan 24th. Also, further SSRs released like Light Tsukuyomi won't be added to this one.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 08:05 AM
wow what a cockblock, literally ~~

ohjel
12-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Have you checked is it better for you to run Cybele over Amaterasu? Cybele would do notably more damage than Amaterasu, but would also lower your Def debuff by 5%.

Sol is always good to have, but keep in mind that the flipside of Wind is Water, so working on your Water team might also be a good idea (Cthulhu/SSR Nike/Water Raphael being the trinity there, though Ryu-Oh should also be mentioned for having three good debuffs). Otherwise, you might struggle during Fire events. Not that we'll have any of those for the next six months.

According to the debuff page at the JP wiki SSR Cybele is 20% att and def down. Although since it is an AOE it is possible that the success rate is lower than Amaterasu.

I may just do Sol since she would be good as a slot 5 kami on my main team, and she could still heal for a water team also.

Do you know if you can take a Kami you already have with Miracle ticket, and if you get a dragon eye if you do? I could grab another copy of a wind SSR weapon, to start aiming to final limit break it for the extra abilities far in the future.

Don't know if this works, but why not keep the miracle ticket for now?

The miracle ticket is deleted 2 weeks after you buy it, and only includes Kami released up through Dec 26.

Aidoru
12-26-2017, 08:29 AM
Grabbed Sol immediately. Didn't get diddly squat from the x10 pull though.

Now to burn potions to level her up and join in the atk down abuse squad until they fix it.

Slashley
12-26-2017, 08:47 AM
According to the debuff page at the JP wiki SSR Cybele is 20% att and def down.--I was talking about SR Cybele. You shouldn't be bringing Amaterasu just because she's SSR. If Wind had no access to B type debuff, then sure, but SR Cybele is 15%.

The question is, have you checked do you do more damage when SR Cybele deals notably more than Amaterasu, even though the rest of your team deals less?
Do you know if you can take a Kami you already have with Miracle ticket, and if you get a dragon eye if you do?It specifically says that you do NOT, but please don't do that. That'd be a really, really bad idea.
EDIT: Thanks VeryVoodoo.

sanahtlig
12-26-2017, 09:02 AM
My general recommendations for players can be found in the new Miracle ticket Guide (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4138-miracle-ticket-guide.html) thread.

As for myself:
I'm holding off on the Miracle ticket until Snow Raphael releases. That means waiting the max of 2 weeks to buy, then 2 weeks to use it. This ensures that my next Jewel roll spree doesn't score me the kamihime I'm going to spend the Miracle ticket on.

My current notable kamihime:
Fire: Acala, Brynhildr
Water (main): Poseidon, Shiva, Triton, Belphegor
Wind (secondary): Gaia, Oberon
Thunder: Tyr
Light: Sol, Raphael
Dark: Susanoo

I'm planning to pick up Cthulhu with the Miracle ticket, followed by SSR Nike then Snow Raphael (who I'll also be rolling on with jewels).

ohjel
12-26-2017, 09:15 AM
I was talking about SR Cybele. You shouldn't be bringing Amaterasu just because she's SSR. If Wind had no access to B type debuff, then sure, but SR Cybele is 15%.

The question is, have you checked do you do more damage when SR Cybele deals notably more than Amaterasu, even though the rest of your team deals less?

I only started in late September, so I don't have Gaea awakened yet. So I need Amaterasu for her healing / def up in addition to her B debuffs. Once I get Gaea awakened and capped like a month from now I will look into replace Amaterasu with SR Cybele. Her skills other than B debuff just seem so bad though.

Slashley
12-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Ah, fair enough. I've been running healer-less for so long now I forgot that's part of the equation.

Which I really shouldn't do, since we have content where healing is really good to have too.

VeryVoodoo
12-26-2017, 10:13 AM
It specifically says that you do, but please don't do that. That'd be a really, really bad idea.
It actually specifically says that you don't:
"・Trading for a Kamihime weapon of a Kamihime you already own, will only grant the weapon. Please be aware that this will not grant a Draconic Eye."

I'm holding off on the Miracle ticket until Snow Raphael releases. That means waiting the max of 2 weeks to buy, then 2 weeks to use it. This ensures that my next Jewel roll spree doesn't score me the kamihime I'm going to spend the Miracle ticket on.
[...]
I'm planning to pick up Cthulhu with the Miracle ticket, followed by SSR Nike then Snow Raphael (who I'll also be rolling on with jewels).

I assume that's for the x10 roll that comes with the miracle ticket? And the jewel rolls as you said. Because you can't exchange for anything that releases after Dec. 26th. Also not sure if Snow Raphael is an "exclusive" kami, but if she is, then don't think you can ever pick her up with a miracle ticket like you plan to?

Slashley
12-26-2017, 10:34 AM
--
I assume that's for the x10 roll that comes with the miracle ticket? And the jewel rolls as you said. Because you can't exchange for anything that releases after Dec. 26th. Also not sure if Snow Raphael is an "exclusive" kami, but if she is, then don't think you can ever pick her up with a miracle ticket like you plan to?He means that he doesn't want to grab Cthulhu now, only to find Cthulhu's book again when he unloads his Jewels on the gacha. Which is smart.

Snow Raphael isn't Limited Edition, and thus should be available starting from second Miracle Ticket.

th3 fr4gil3
12-26-2017, 11:15 AM
As for myself:

hmm from how i read it you'll not get snow raphael with this ticket as released by 26th dec is the cutoff for himes available, are you hoping it's a soft cutoff that rolls with purchase date, or they might adjust cutoff before it goes off sale?
"Kamihime and their Kamihime release weapons added beyond Dec. 26 2017 are not available for exchange."

edit 1. ok, nevermind. after re-reading your post i think i understand, it's not about getting Snow Raph.
edit 2. and i should've read the post a couple down from yours as someone else said the exact same thing i did. *facepalm*

Argo
12-26-2017, 11:30 AM
You should certainly aim for Mordred ASAP. And pick up Gawain if you haven't already. Dartagnan is good to have, but Mordred gives you Black Propaganda which is extremely important.

Sol would be extremely good for you, yes. Your Thunder team still won't be strong since you'll be missing debuffs, that's something that Thunder lacks until... third Miracle ticket? Is Mammon available on the third one?
Anyway, with Sol and two off-core Thunder SSRs, it will still make a decent team... and Sol would benefit all your groups.

You will probably want to read Sanahtlig's team building guide though. In case you want to start building some more recommended elements than Thunder or Light already.

Most people will tell you to get Sol and in your case it is the best choice.
Thunder doesn't get their 1st healer (although only single target)for another 5 1/2 months plus Sols additional utility will be useful
on top of that since you have Santa Satin, Sol will strengthen your light team even more and may be a better choice to have as your secondary team.

Sounds like Sol it is, then. Thanks guys! Got some other questions now though... What other Lightnings should I try to aim for, and what of my current selection would make the best squad? And I also have Ea as a Water SSR, but I don't think I have enough other useful Waters to make a team with. Does she fit onto any other teams?
And why is Mordred's debuff better than D'arts? The next Legendary Soul I'll have available to unlock will be Andromeda once my Roland hits 20, but I'll lack the SP for a while. Whereas I have nothing for Mordred, so she'll probably take months to reach. I didn't plan things out at the start and grabbed most of the lower-tier ones like an idiot >_>

th3 fr4gil3
12-26-2017, 11:47 AM
And why is Mordred's debuff better than D'arts?

because it is also a minor nuke/several DoTs and a couple of status ailments all rolled into one handy package.
"Deals DMG, to a single enemy, with Mordred's current element and applies ATK↓, DEF↓, Poisoned, Scorched, Putrefied, Drowned, Blinded and Dizzy."
and it stacks with D'arts debuff.
Mordread also has "Vicissitudes of Fortune" Affliction RST↑ to all allies and Affliction RST↓ to all enemies, so landing the debuffs is easier.
as well as "Black Propaganda" Increases enemy's max Overdrive Meter↑ by one.

Laventale
12-26-2017, 11:49 AM
because it is also a minor nuke/several DoTs and a couple of status ailments all rolled into one handy package.
"Deals DMG, to a single enemy, with Mordred's current element and applies ATK↓, DEF↓, Poisoned, Scorched, Putrefied, Drowned, Blinded and Dizzy."

Ye, Mordred is a top class soul, it's a shame that I foolishly decided to go for Joan when I started playing, tho.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 11:53 AM
Joan is amazing too though, you need her sooner or later. no biggie there.

Slashley
12-26-2017, 11:56 AM
Mordred's Black Propaganda is her strong point. It gives the boss one extra bubble so that you'll get less Overdrives. Sniper Shot is very good to have from Dartagnan, but Black Propaganda is vital for almost all solo content.

DO NOT buy Andromeda until you have Gawain, Mordred, Cass and Joan. Andromeda is a huge newbie trap. The res is BAD, sadly. It heals barely any HP, and the resurrected teammate goes to the backrow so you can't heal her. And abilities don't go off cooldown while in the back... so once she comes back into the fight, she'll be almost dead and has no abilities ready. Cass does (almost) everything Andromeda does PLUS Dispel. If you really, really want heals so badly, then get her after you've gotten the other basic Souls.

Ea is not particularly good, but SSRs are always SSRs. She has no debuffs, so she doesn't fit into other teams either.

And, again, if you want advice on how to main Thunder, you should read Sanahtlig's guide. It's not a very good element to main, honestly.

th3 fr4gil3
12-26-2017, 11:57 AM
Ye, Mordred is a top class soul, it's a shame that I foolishly decided to go for Joan when I started playing, tho.

don't feel bad, i went Arthur and nearly went Solomon who is probably the worst choice. Joan is actually pretty good in some events.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 12:01 PM
Solomon really could get a buff, maybe 100% more ability damage for the entire team might be enough.

fucka
12-26-2017, 12:18 PM
for my both acc, sol and cthulhu, because the sec acc got sol already.

Argo
12-26-2017, 12:52 PM
Well, shoot. Guess I'll start working toward Mordred then. Was wondering what was causing all those damaging debuffs during the raids... I had been aiming for Andromeda when I started playing because I wanted a healer, and then someone mentioned D'art being good so I grabbed her first. It's gonna take a long-ass time to get to Mordred, though...I've got 140 Soul P, so I need 60 more to unlock Van Helsing. Then from there 400 to get Asmund and Rosenkreuz, and then another 500 for Mordred herself. Guess I really had a botched start. Well, I'm too invested now to start over. Guess I'll just have to wait a few months...
Thanks for the tips, though!

VeryVoodoo
12-26-2017, 01:55 PM
and it stacks with D'arts debuff.

Think this part is wrong. Both Sniper Shot & Mord's Outrage atk/def debuffs are B Frame, so unfortunately, no they do not stack. Even worse, I think there may be / or used to be some bug with Mord's outrage where it overwrote stronger debuffs or it didn't get overwritten itself or something along those lines. Sniper Shot debuffs are much stronger than Outrage's.

Besides that, the rest of your points about VoF and BP making Mord good are definitely true. Also, her passive abilities help make her one of the most damage-oriented souls right up there alongside Arthur.

Slashley
12-26-2017, 02:16 PM
-- Even worse, I think there may be / or used to be some bug with Mord's outrage where it overwrote stronger debuffs or it didn't get overwritten itself or something along those lines. Sniper Shot debuffs are much stronger than Outrage's.--It's not limited to Outrage - debuff overwriting doesn't work for now. I don't know when it got fixed in Japan... if ever.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 02:29 PM
Hey everyone, I was wondering what kamihime I should be getting with my miracle ticket.
Team (SSRs):
Fire: None
Wind: Titania
Light: None
Thunder: Raiko, Tyr (Awakened), Thor
Water: Shiva, Ryu-Oh
Dark: Satan, Hades.

Currently hoarding magic jewels for the Dark Amateratsu coming out.. Any suggestions?

Slashley
12-26-2017, 02:33 PM
You have a good Thunder group, but Thunder has problems. Sol would help a bit.
Water would work, Aphrodite or Cthulhu for example. You're more or less in the same boat I am.
Even Dark would would work, probably Osiris.

You're at a pretty big crossroad. You'll need to rethink after spending your Jewels on Amaterasu.

Greyswindle
12-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Well crap. Or maybe hurray. I was gonna pick up Cthulu with my miracle ticket, but then I got Gaia with the 10+SR draw when I got the ticket, so now I'm not sure who to pick up. Advice would be helpful.
Current SSRs
Fire: Yamajara and Acala
Water: Ryu-Oh(Dragon King) and Poseidon
Lighting: None
Wind: Titania and Gaia (holding 3 dragon eyes so potential awakened)
Dark: Hades
I also have all the souls, so my build options are many.
Cthulu would give me a pretty great water team with a good wind backup, but Sol is always a good addition to things. So I guess I'm waffling on those two.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 03:19 PM
Hey everyone, I was wondering what kamihime I should be getting with my miracle ticket.
Team (SSRs):

Currently hoarding magic jewels for the Dark Amateratsu coming out.. Any suggestions?

Sol would work for dark/thunder/water.
Satan, Hades, Dark amaterasu, Sol is a good combination, def debuff will be at -35/40 max (-45 when satan awakens), but hey, you will have -60 attack.

sanahtlig
12-26-2017, 04:18 PM
If you don't have Sol, and you have multiple strong teams, going with Sol is usually a safe bet.

Team (SSRs):

Sol could make 3/6 of those teams good. I'd probably main Dark, but with Sol you likely won't have anything to purchase until the 3rd Miracle ticket. You could make the Water team stronger with the 2nd, or maybe pick up Gaia for utility and to make a good Wind team. Your setup looks well-suited for a Rainbow strategy where you invest equally in multiple teams and rely on elemental advantage.

J4fusion
12-26-2017, 04:59 PM
I went for Osiris because I has only 3 chances here in her, Tyr, and Hades(I decided to depend on luck for Snow white Raphael). On top of that, tire of depend on Cass/Andro for heals for darkness team.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 06:18 PM
Currently have satan, hades, susanoo, sol and raiko. Was thinking of getting either osiris, tyr or gaia and starting a wind team. any suggestions?

BigBobs
12-26-2017, 07:13 PM
Sol would work for dark/thunder/water.
Satan, Hades, Dark amaterasu, Sol is a good combination, def debuff will be at -35/40 max (-45 when satan awakens), but hey, you will have -60 attack.

How would amon (unleashed), hades, susano, Sol be? And I guess Mordred as the soul with I have no idea for the ex skill. I also have amaterasu as well instead of Sol maybe.

Edit: my other SSrs are

Fire: acala, Amaterasu, svarog,
Wind: Gaia (awake), Cu Chulainn, Odin, Titania
Lightning: Brahma
Water: Poseidon, Ryu-Oh
Dark: Hades, Susano, Amon Unleashed
Light: Raphael, Sol.

Trying to figure out the best team/soul combo to start focusing exclusively on.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 07:42 PM
How would amon (unleashed), hades, susano, Sol be? And I guess Mordred as the soul with I have no idea for the ex skill. I also have amaterasu as well instead of Sol maybe.

Edit: my other SSrs are

Fire: acala, Amaterasu, svarog,
Wind: Gaia (awake), Cu Chulainn, Odin, Titania
Lightning: Brahma
Water: Poseidon, Ryu-Oh
Dark: Hades, Susano, Amon Unleashed
Light: Raphael, Sol.

Trying to figure out the best team/soul combo to start focusing exclusively on.

Sounds pretty good, soul would use sniper shot.

amon unleashed with snipershot will provide you -45% def debuff, hades, sol and sniper shot are together -60% attack and susano would bring a lot of pain. it would be a very safe and strong lineup.

BigBobs
12-26-2017, 07:49 PM
Sounds pretty good, soul would use sniper shot.

amon unleashed with snipershot will provide you -45% def debuff, hades, sol and sniper shot are together -60% attack and susano would bring a lot of pain. it would be a very safe and strong lineup.

Doesn't sniper shot interfere with Hades?

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 07:52 PM
hades is A frame, snipershot B-frame. complement each other very well.

MrAir
12-26-2017, 08:05 PM
I've been waiting for this for so long

Laventale
12-26-2017, 08:38 PM

How did you get 2 Miracle tickets?

AznSamsung
12-26-2017, 08:46 PM
2 different account

Laventale
12-26-2017, 09:34 PM
2 different account

I'm not the one to tell anyone how to spend their money, but anyway...

bigblackcock
12-26-2017, 09:57 PM
Found thunderbird with the draw, so 100 more jewels.
And ofc, i did go for sol, now my light team won't be the weakest out of my teams lol

Laventale
12-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Found thunderbird with the draw, so 100 more jewels.
And ofc, i did go for sol, now my light team won't be the weakest out of my teams lol

Even at level 40, Thunderbird gives 40% Thunder/Light ATK and Multi hit buff.

She's awesome.

BigBobs
12-26-2017, 10:49 PM
hades is A frame, snipershot B-frame. complement each other very well.

What do you think my best wind team would be. I have most wind SRs as far as I know to be included.

Argo
12-26-2017, 10:51 PM
Got my cute Sol, thanks for the advice guys. Here's hoping she turns out to be everything she's hyped up to be. Also got Nyarlathotep and Rakshasa from the 10-roll.
Now if only I could get people to join my raids quicker. I'm way behind on the event and there's no way I can get everything, but I'd like to get as much as I can. At least I have 2 Saint Nicholas and one of the SSR weapon.

didimelo100
12-26-2017, 11:37 PM

Nice! I have 2 accounts too, main is light and alt is dark. If i have the money (and time to play on both account properly), Hades or Osiris was the ones for my alt account.

Shieun
12-27-2017, 12:56 AM
Water
Notable Hime: Ryu-Oh, Shiva, Triton, Belphegor
Grid: 94%
Overall, extremely good base. Ryu-Oh is bonkers, Shiva can fill a nuker slot, Triton has Combo- which is pretty damn good to have. Also, should be noted that my Water grid is very strange at the moment. It has extremely high level SRs, while the SSRs are largely ignored. I'm waiting for one more Water event before I can even complete my grid properly, geez!

Offensive: Cthulhu. With Ryu-Oh providing both A debuffs and Black Propaganda, Soul bringing Sniper Shot and Cthulhu bringing her trademark C Def, this team would make an easy -50% Def while covering every single base. Oh, and Belphegor can relieve Soul from Sniper Shot duty, though that comes at a cost of 8% Atk Debuff. The only downside of this build is that for longevity, Soul is locked into healer mode. And the problem with that is that there are no Water Assault Staves or Lances to be seen in the next six months+. Or even SSR Defenders for that matter.

Defensive: If going healer route, Aphrodite is probably a better pick for me than SSR Nike, simply because of her Cleanse. This would free my Soul from being Cass/Andromeda, but is there any purpose for that? Not sure... probably not worth the damage loss.

Wait-and-see: Sol. Now, while this route would be a direct downgrade to the defensive Water build, it is extremely versatile, allowing me to wait and see a just a little bit longer without making any commitments to any Element just yet. For water, Ryu-Oh with Sol would work great together anyway.

Not sure if I can agree with Sol being a direct downgrade to defensive water build... Some water user, especially those that already got a very good water SSRs (read: all the good water himes) base.

If you run Ryu-Oh/Cthulhu/Aphrodite + Sol, you have:
- 2 healers
- 50% (70% if they havent change it) atk down and 50% def down (need to run sniper shot EX)
- 2 debuff removal
- Combo atk up
- Orb removal
- Black Propaganda
- Charm

Combine that with Joan, you get extra 40% damage down, another backup frame A atk down (probably overkill), and a regen + double rate up.

Obviously not everyone will have access to those three himes easily, but for those that already have those three and have no Sol, Sol is pretty much a no brainer pick.

VeryVoodoo
12-27-2017, 04:12 AM
If you run Ryu-Oh/Cthulhu/Andromeda + Sol, you have:
- 2 healers
- 50% (70% if they havent change it) atk down and 50% def down (need to run sniper shot EX)
- 2 debuff removal
- Combo atk up
- Orb removal
- Black Propaganda
- Charm

Combine that with Joan, you get extra 40% damage down, another backup frame A atk down (probably overkill), and a regen + double rate up.

Andromeda is a soul, not a kamihime. That simple fact makes your entire list of combinations wrong. I think you're confused about the basics. :rolleyes:

Meta
12-27-2017, 05:06 AM
I need your help to decide which team i should improve with a miracle ticket :-).

My legendary Souls are Mordred and Arthur

My fire Kamihime:
-Nergal, Baphomet,Ignis,Dazbog, Rakshasa
-Amon, Motu, Sun Quan
-Yamaraja

My light Kamihime:
-Urania, Orpheus, Inanna
-Belobog, Uranus
-Metatron

Shieun
12-27-2017, 06:12 AM
Andromeda is a soul, not a kamihime. That simple fact makes your entire list of combinations wrong. I think you're confused about the basics. :rolleyes:

Well, that's a mistake, supposed to be Aphrodite. Post editted. Would be helpful if you did edit that post of mine you quoted so no one gets confused

Slashley
12-27-2017, 10:22 AM
Not sure if I can agree with Sol being a direct downgrade to defensive water build... --Now that you mention it, I'm not sure what I was thinking myself. Probably along the lines of "not picking Cthulhu is way less damage output, thus picking Aphrodite is a huge DPS loss, and Sol is even less damage output, thus an even bigger loss"

... which is an extremely bad line of thought since Sol isn't about dealing damage, but about saving damage done to you. As such, you are correct - Sol isn't nearly as bad for even my Water setup as I made it out to be. Thank you!
I need your help to decide which team i should improve with a miracle ticket :-).If you ask me, you have two options: either commit to Fire, or continue to wait and see so pick Sol. Don't mistake picking Sol as going for Light, though.

fucka
12-27-2017, 11:33 AM
How did you get 2 Miracle tickets?

he is playing 2 accs. 1 main, 1 raid twink. If the raid twink gets more luck pulling better ssrs or 100% eidolon for free, it could become main. In general, u could manage raid event better with 2 accs taking different tasks, debuff or heal or whatever. The downside is, u need to grind for 2 accs, time consuming.

Meltdown
12-27-2017, 12:59 PM
I've asked about this before myself and Sana advised going Wind but that really leaves me no immediate draws until Cybele Unleashed comes out. I'm still leaning towards Cthulhu for this ticket to buff up my secondary team as I slowly shift from a rainbow style of play to Wind/Water with some Light on the side just because I like them really. That said I can easily switch to any colour if I happen to get the right SSR's to go with it. I currently have the following teams SSR's listed first with the SR's currently used after. I have all the original Souls releashed but usually use Dart, Andro, or Mordred for events.

Fire - Acala, Amateratsu, Agni, Brynhildr
Water - Poseiden, Ryo-Oh, Shiva, Nike
Wind - Titania, Odin, Gaia (Awakened), Oberon
Lightning - Brahma, Tyr, Raiko, Nemesis
Dark - Satan, Beelzebub, Amon Unleashed, Lu Bu
Light - Micheal, Raphael, Sol, Diana

Any reason to not just get Cthulhu for this ticket? Better options I'm missing? I'm thinking either Nike Unleashed or Aphrodite will be needed in my water team eventually but generally Andro does the job if healing is needed right now.

BamBam
12-27-2017, 01:09 PM
On a side note do you look for an union atm? :P

For picking miracle, chuth is a must pick for water. However, if u have belia(100% fire), svarog is another solid option too(svarog is must for fire).

If for some reason u got them both, Thor should be the 3rd choice.

didimelo100
12-27-2017, 01:49 PM
I'm serious rethinking if i should continue with my light team since i have made some calculations (i hope that these are right) about my teams debuff capabilities (Thanks to Sanahtlig's Toolbox) and got the following results:

I'm not counting with Eidolon Debuffs.

Light team / Main team (for now)

Belobog = Atk -15% A-Frame (Can be changed for another Kamihime if Joan is used)
Diana = Def -15% A-Frame
Sol = Atk -20% C-Frame
Kamihime Only Total = Atk -35% / Def -15%

Mordred without Sniper Shot = Atk -45% / Def -25%
Joan without Sniper Shot = Atk -40% / Def -15%
Joan + Sniper Shot = Atk -60% / Def -35%
Others Souls + Sniper Shot = Atk -55% /Def -35%

But, i have made some calculations with my Water team and the results was better. See:

Belphegor = Atk/Def -12% B-Frame (Can be changed by another Kamihime if Sniper Shot is used)
Triton = Atk -15% A-Frame (Can be changed by another Kamihime if Joan is used)
Gabriel = Def -12% A-Frame
Sol = Atk -20% C-Frame
Kamihime Total = Atk -47% / Def -24%

Joan Only = Atk -52% / Def -24%
Joan + Sniper Shot = Atk -60% / Def -32%
Other Soul + Sneak Attack = Atk -50% / Def -27%
Other Soul + Sniper Shot = Atk -55% / Def -32%

And in Short Term this team can be optimized if i choose C'Thulhu with the Miracle Ticket:

C'Thulhu = Atk -15% A-Frame / Def -20% C-Frame
Sol = Atk -20% C-Frame
Belphegor = Atk/Def -12% B-Frame (Can be changed by another Kamihime if Sniper Shot is used)
Gabriel = Def -12% A-Frame

Kamihime Total = Atk -47% / Def -44%
Soul + Sniper Shot = Atk -55% / Def -52%
Joan Only = Atk -52% / Def -44%
Joan + Sniper Shot = Atk -60% / Def -52%

The problem is that my Water Weapon grid is not completed unlike My Light Grid and my Wind team is a complete mess. Eidolon is not a problem for Water and Light for me. So, what do you guys think i can do? Any help is appreciated.

MooShoes
12-28-2017, 01:23 PM
I have been playing for about 2 months and was lucky to get a few SSR Kamihimes and Eidolons i was wondering if you guys could help me pick where to spend the miracle ticket.

Fire team -
Kamihime - Nothing notable, only 3 SRs
Eidolon: Nothing notable.

Water Team -
Kamihime: Nothing notable, only 3 SRs
Eidolon: Fenrir.

Wind Team -
Kamihime: Gaia, Cu Chulainn and 3 more SRs, overall my strongest team atm.
Eidolon: Behemoth, only 30% damage...

Thunder Team -
Kamihime: Thunder Witch Michael and 2 SRs.
Eidolon: Nothing notable.

Light Team -
Kamihime: Nothing notable, only 1 SR
Eidolon: Archangel

Dark Team -
Kamihime: Osiris and 4 SRs.

What would help me more for what i have here?

Aidoru
12-28-2017, 02:02 PM
The problem is that my Water Weapon grid is not completed unlike My Light Grid and my Wind team is a complete mess. Eidolon is not a problem for Water and Light for me. So, what do you guys think i can do? Any help is appreciated.

It's well known that water SSR himes are pretty much OP compared to just about every other element, but the thing is you don't have any of those SSR water himes. So even if you used the ticket on Cthulu, she would be better off used in your light team than your water team of SR himes, in the same way you're using Sol in the water team example, who I assume you have already.

Light team with Cthulhu
Cthulhu Atk -15% A-Frame / Def -20% C-Frame
Diana = Def -15% A-Frame
Sol = Atk -20% C-Frame
Kamihime Only Total = Atk -35% / Def -35%

Mordred without Sniper Shot = Atk -45% / Def -45%
Mordred with Sniper Shot = Atk -55% / Def -55%
Joan without Sniper Shot = Atk -40% / Def -35%
Joan + Sniper Shot = Atk -60% / Def -55%

You can use Joan for content you can handle without Black Prop but Mordred with Sniper Shot will most likely be the main set up for things like Ragnarok cause of Black Prop. With this set up, you will always have a free hime slot available, preferably for Raphael if you ever get her or Belebog for additional heal and ailment recovery, in which you would have all the major necessities you need in this game. There's also the option of using Gawain+Sniper and Belebog for -55% Atk and -60% Def as well, in which you can replace Diana with whomever.

Since wind is your 2nd strongest team, you won't be needing to use your light team+Cthulu on a thunder event, which makes even less to worry about Cthulu dying.

If you had any other SSR water himes like, even just Ryu Oh, this would be a lot different.

Slashley
12-28-2017, 02:19 PM
--
Wind Team -
Kamihime: Gaia, Cu Chulainn and 3 more SRs, overall my strongest team atm.
Eidolon: Behemoth, only 30% damage...--You shouldn't care about Fenrir. Or Behemoth, but for some content, Behemoth is really good due to the on-use. Also, you shouldn't just gloss over SRs like that. It's a whole different story if you have Oberon or not, or if your Dark team has Nyarl and Lu Bu or not.

Anyway, the way I see it, you have a few options available for you... though, I'm mostly just reading out from Sanahtlig's guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/) honestly:
Wind: By far the best Miracle Ticket pick for Wind is Gaia, who you already have. Thus you're in a good spot for Wind already, even more so with Chulainn who is decent. If you have Oberon, you're all set for now. You can not commit to your Wind team and not lose out on anything, since the other key Wind SSRs aren't out yet. Or you can pick one of the weaker SSRs who are going to be replaced like Titania or Azazel. I don't think I'd recommend that. Anyway, Sol and Cthulhu are mentioned in Sanahtlig's guide for off-element picks.

Dark: Osiris is good, and that means it's possible for you to head in this direction as well. Both SSR Amon and Satan are good. You only need one as they largely fulfill the same role - SSR Amon is stronger for now but Satan's Awakening will make her stronger later. Also, Sol would work too, at least, you should be really durable.

ohjel
12-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Or you can pick one of the weaker SSRs who are going to be replaced like Titania or Azazel. I don't think I'd recommend that. Anyway, Sol and Cthulhu are mentioned in Sanahtlig's guide for off-element picks.

Don't be writing off Titania. After awakening every 4 turns she gets 45 burst gauge, gives one ally 30 burst gauge and gives another ally 50% double attack / 50% triple attack for 3 turns (so another 45 burst gauge for them). You will be a bursting machine with her. And the extra combo attacks, 60% att, and 75% ability damage from her buffs will add truckloads of damage also. She is Wind's secret firepower trump card.

didimelo100
12-28-2017, 10:25 PM
It's well known that water SSR himes are pretty much OP compared to just about every other element, but the thing is you don't have any of those SSR water himes. So even if you used the ticket on Cthulu, she would be better off used in your light team than your water team of SR himes, in the same way you're using Sol in the water team example, who I assume you have already.

You can use Joan for content you can handle without Black Prop but Mordred with Sniper Shot will most likely be the main set up for things like Ragnarok cause of Black Prop. With this set up, you will always have a free hime slot available, preferably for Raphael if you ever get her or Belebog for additional heal and ailment recovery, in which you would have all the major necessities you need in this game. There's also the option of using Gawain+Sniper and Belebog for -55% Atk and -60% Def as well, in which you can replace Diana with whomever.

Since wind is your 2nd strongest team, you won't be needing to use your light team+Cthulu on a thunder event, which makes even less to worry about Cthulu dying.

If you had any other SSR water himes like, even just Ryu Oh, this would be a lot different.

I didn't realized that i could use Cthulhu in my light team (dumb me), but these examples you said made a lot of difference :think:. My water team have only SRs while my light team has Michael too, so this is another addition to my light team. You helped a lot, many thanks!

sanahtlig
12-28-2017, 11:22 PM
Don't be writing off Titania. After awakening every 4 turns she gets 45 burst gauge, gives one ally 30 burst gauge and gives another ally 50% double attack / 50% triple attack for 3 turns (so another 45 burst gauge for them). You will be a bursting machine with her. And the extra combo attacks, 60% att, and 75% ability damage from her buffs will add truckloads of damage also. She is Wind's secret firepower trump card.
Titania will synergize well with SSR Cybele and Shingen. It's an alternative build for Wind.

Laventale
12-29-2017, 09:20 AM
Wind: By far the best Miracle Ticket pick for Wind is Gaia,[...].

I was going to ask which hime should I pull to make my wind team better, thanks mang.

MooShoes
12-29-2017, 02:27 PM
You shouldn't care about Fenrir. Or Behemoth, but for some content, Behemoth is really good due to the on-use. Also, you shouldn't just gloss over SRs like that. It's a whole different story if you have Oberon or not, or if your Dark team has Nyarl and Lu Bu or not.

Anyway, the way I see it, you have a few options available for you... though, I'm mostly just reading out from Sanahtlig's guide honestly:
Wind: By far the best Miracle Ticket pick for Wind is Gaia, who you already have. Thus you're in a good spot for Wind already, even more so with Chulainn who is decent. If you have Oberon, you're all set for now. You can not commit to your Wind team and not lose out on anything, since the other key Wind SSRs aren't out yet. Or you can pick one of the weaker SSRs who are going to be replaced like Titania or Azazel. I don't think I'd recommend that. Anyway, Sol and Cthulhu are mentioned in Sanahtlig's guide for off-element picks.

Dark: Osiris is good, and that means it's possible for you to head in this direction as well. Both SSR Amon and Satan are good. You only need one as they largely fulfill the same role - SSR Amon is stronger for now but Satan's Awakening will make her stronger later. Also, Sol would work too, at least, you should be really durable.

Thanks for the quick response. I do have Oberon, Nyarlanthothep and Lu Bu but without a good Dark eidolon i think i will put my Dark team on hold.
Cthulhu seems like an upgrade to Oberon but Sol actually fills a gap on my Wind team but can perhaps be replaced with a healer Soul. They both get use of Behemoth which is a small bonus.

Titania will synergize well with SSR Cybele and Shingen. It's an alternative build for Wind.

Titania seems like an amazing single target Buffer, should work well with Cu Chulainn. Would a team made of Andromeda, Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Titania and Oberon be quite decent?

Slashley
12-29-2017, 03:15 PM
I doubt that bringing Titania instead of Cybele would be particularly amazing... in theory, Andromeda can bring Sniper Shot, but then you don't have Black Propaganda.

sanahtlig
12-29-2017, 05:30 PM
The offensive Wind build consists of Shingen, Titania, SSR Cybele, Oberon, Gaia. It's focused on frequent powered-up Full Bursts and a heavily buffed Cybele who rips apart enemies with normal attacks. Titania and SSR Cybele aid in Burst generation (and are at the top of the lineup), Shingen buffs the Bursts, Oberon provides class A debuffs, Cybele provides the class B debuff, and Gaia heals and provides protection against overdrives. The build needs all 5 members to work optimally, though you can sub Hastur for Oberon if you can run ATK down on Shingen, or are willing to sacrifice the ATK debuff.

Slashley
12-29-2017, 06:35 PM
-- It's focused on frequent powered-up Full Bursts and a heavily buffed Cybele who rips apart enemies with normal attacks.--Yes, but only SSR Cybele. The problem with Titania is she's bad by herself - she needs a true powerhouse next to her in order to be useful.

At the moment, running Titania over SR Cybele seems... odd to me. I'd assume that even buffing Chu you'll deal less damage than by using SR Cybele (when bringing Black Propaganda, which you need to do most of the time).

In the long run, sure. But we're talking about picking a Hime whose only job is to chill in the backrow for the next... five months until you can get SSR Cybele? For now, he can pick something else and grab Titania on the second Miracle ticket if that's the build he wants to go for.

sanahtlig
12-29-2017, 07:21 PM
In the long run, sure. But we're talking about picking a Hime whose only job is to chill in the backrow for the next... five months until you can get SSR Cybele? For now, he can pick something else and grab Titania on the second Miracle ticket if that's the build he wants to go for.
You're assuming that SSR Cybele won't be available with the next Miracle ticket. Given how Nutaku handled this Miracle ticket, there's a distinct possibility that she'll be available with the 2nd. In any case, it's a calculated risk to not take the straightest path to the build you're after.

In my Wind team, I use Mordred (Sniper Shot), Gaia, Cybele, Oberon, Sol. It works well enough for the Rank 4 Thunder Accessory Quest at least. Subbing any SSR for Cybele would be an improvement there. Not sure if I'd want to replace Sol with Titania though, as the team would lose a lot of survivability.

Slashley
12-30-2017, 06:03 AM
You're assuming that SSR Cybele won't be available with the next Miracle ticket. Given how Nutaku handled this Miracle ticket, there's a distinct possibility that she'll be available with the 2nd. --How was our Miracle ticket different? I thought we got ours roughly at the same time as DMM got their first?

AznSamsung
12-30-2017, 08:14 AM
Yes time is the same but not all the hime that was suppose to be in it ... if i not mistaken that snow rapah is not including in the list for us but dmm did on the 1st wave of mircle ticket

ohjel
12-30-2017, 02:25 PM
How was our Miracle ticket different? I thought we got ours roughly at the same time as DMM got their first?

I thought that the first miracle ticket was like the 9th of December in JP, vs like the 26th for us. SSR Cybele was only released a week or 2 after the 2nd miracle ticket in JP, so a slight delay would be enough for us to get her in it. Or for instance, if they release it around Easter, April 1st.

MrTouchdown
12-30-2017, 02:42 PM
In the DMM miracle ticket pool were snow raphael and light tsukiyomi,both SSR Baal and SSR Cybele and there was all the eidolons but not those with 100% damage or event ones

sanahtlig
12-30-2017, 04:11 PM
How was our Miracle ticket different? I thought we got ours roughly at the same time as DMM got their first?
Uriel was not in the first Miracle ticket on DMM (Nutaku included her). Neither was Snow Raphael (same as Nutaku). SSR Cybele is close to the cutoff for the 2nd Miracle ticket on DMM, so we can't be sure she won't be available.

Slashley
12-30-2017, 04:15 PM
Wasn't the cut-off point for the second ticket Mardook? So Mars might be included in second Nutaku ticket. That'd be a huge boon for Fire users.

Or Nutaku will just be super aggressive with their Miracle tickets and spam them once a month. Time will tell.

LeCrestfallen
12-30-2017, 07:42 PM
Every Month would most likely cost them more money than they make. Atleast i would only spend money on miracle tickets, if any at all. Why gamble when you can have one guranteed every single month?

Laventale
12-31-2017, 04:31 PM
Or Nutaku will just be super aggressive with their Miracle tickets and spam them once a month. Time will tell.

God I wish.

indecisive
01-06-2018, 08:30 AM
I'm trying to consider my options for the miracle ticket, any advice would be welcome.
I need to find out if I will try to pick a main and backup team or go with a team for each element

My thunder is pretty much OP (AW tyr, AW thor, raiko, sol, +brahma), and need only mammon.

Wind;
I have Odin + Chu Chulainn and SR's Oberon/Cybele/Maeve/Oberon/Cronus/Heimdallr/Guan Yu/Freja/Krampus
If I pick up anything here it will be Gaia

Fire:
I have: Ares/Acala/Svarog +Raguel/brynhildr /more
I could pick up Amaterasu as healer+debuff

Water:
I have: Ea and Ryu-Oh with plenty of SR's like Gabriel/triton/belphegor
Here the choice will be Cthulhu

For Light:
I have: Sol/Michael +Diana/Uranus/Belobog /lightspeed hermod/Artemis/sunlight brynhildr/Baldr/Uzume
I could pick Raphael

For Dark:
I have: Satan/Susanoo with SR's Nyarlathotep/Tsukuyomi/Beelzebub/Balor/Eligos/Bastet/Lu Bu[ren]/Pale rider
So its Hades

In the end I'm left with Gaia, Amaterasu, Cthulhu, Raphael or Hades
And now it boil down to a few considerations
I could main a element like Thunder and backup Fire (or light/dark to avoid weaknesses)
or I could go the route with a team for each element, if so I should consider what teams are already "good enough"

The weapons grinds are currently a work in progress and lack a direction

Slashley
01-06-2018, 09:22 AM
Your teams are really damn good...

How are your Dragon Eyes? If you have plenty, then Awakened Gaia should be a good pick - it's easy to imagine content where having her even off-team would be vital.

If Dragon Eyes are an issue (you have Sol to Awaken in ~6 months and Ares and Acala and Susanoo), then Amaterasu would be a solid pick I believe.

sanahtlig
01-06-2018, 09:29 AM
I'd pick up Amaterasu and main Fire. Your Thunder team will be gimped a bit til Mammon. Your Fire team can be excellent now. Your next pick would be Mars (if available) or Uriel. Your Fire team will be ready for anything, especially with Ryu-Oh or Sol available as subs.

indecisive
01-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Thanks for the answers, both options seems very nice and I'm leaning more to main fire now.
so pick Amaterasu this time, Mars 2nd (if she's not available yet, I'd like to pick Mammon 2nd and Mars on 3rd)

Slashley
I have 9 eyes, and will probably have more by the time AW for Sol is possible
As it stands now I will probably not AW Acala at all, so I could AW Gaia right away

Sanahtlig
I see Uriel mentioned alot, but is she really worth a miracle pick:
The team Amaterasu, Mars, Svarog and Ares
For now it seems the team would be Amaterasu, Svarog, Ares and last spot Ryu-Oh, Acala, Sol depending on content

Slashley
01-07-2018, 05:38 AM
Mammon isn't available until the third Miracle ticket. Mars may not be available for second either - we'll see how Nutaku handles things. She might be if you're lucky.Acala's Awakening is like a year...

sanahtlig
01-07-2018, 07:49 AM
Uriel will really shine once Awakened. Until then she's just ok, but should be better than Acala. Uriel can Burst for 2mil in the DMM version, which is 1.8mil more than my best Water SSR. But you'd have to drop someone other than Acala to make room for Mars, so you can pass on Uriel if you want. If Mars wasn't available, you'd have to find some other element to spend you Miracle ticket on.

magicpea
01-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Hello people.I’m a noob and my english is not good,So sorry if anything offend you.

I need some veteran advice about my miracle ticket.
I got alot of water hime,but I just got Kirin from gacha pull.So I do not sure what to pick from ticket.(My heart said Thor chan,She cute LoL)
This is what I got

water Team
Ea,Snow raphael,Cthulu,Awake Nike,Aphrodite. Should I go for ryuo or Shiva?

Thunder Team
Brahma,Raiko,Tyr,Kirin. Will Thor help improve the team?Is it possible to main Thunder and clear other element Access quest?

Light Team
Sol,metatron

Dark Team
Awake amon,Hades,Osiris

Fire Team
Svarog,Ares,Acala

Thank you for every advices in advance.

AznSamsung
01-07-2018, 08:39 AM
I can help with fire and water ... water u have the best team eith awaken nike Aphrodite cthulu and snow Raphael .... get dragon king for back up if u want ... otherwise spend it on anothrr element ... for fire just ama ...as u already have 3 dmg ...

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Thor is only there for extra damage and will most likely be replaced by any other thunder SSR you get in the future. She will improve your team in only the fact she hits hard but she will not be big factor towards clearing rank 4 accessory quests outside of water. In fact, thunder teams are the worst choice to do this since they do not hve the heals to do so, unless you use Sol.

Amaterasu for Fire
RyuOh for Water
Raphael for Light
Satan for Dark

I don't reccomend either dark or light, until we get more SSRs.

sanahtlig
01-07-2018, 10:17 AM
I got alot of water hime,but I just got Kirin from gacha pull.So I do not sure what to pick from ticket.(My heart said Thor chan,She cute LoL)
Your Water team is complete until Ashirat and can outlast just about anything. No need to invest further right now. Unfortunately, Ashirat will compete with Mammon for your 3rd Miracle ticket.

Since you have Kirin and Sol, your Thunder team will be strong, able to steamroll most content with pure damage. Awakened Thor is very strong and would improve your team; with 30s Paralysis spammable every 6T, heals are much less important. Thunder works well if you have enough damage to kill things before they can hurt you. You will once your team is maxed.

magicpea
01-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Thank you very much for every advised.

Last question.How about Gaia?Will she help make me clear 4layer easier?Will she fit in other element?

Thank you very much.Im really apriciated it.

sanahtlig
01-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Last question.How about Gaia?Will she help make me clear 4layer easier?Will she fit in other element?
I wouldn't advise using a Miracle ticket to pick up Gaia for an off-element team. That goes doubly for you, since you should have the raw damage to clear the Rage phase of the final boss without taking a single overdrive (eventually at least). I use Gaia as a stopgap until my Water team is ready to clear it without her.

Slashley
01-07-2018, 12:57 PM
-- Awakened Thor is very strong and would improve your team; with 30s Paralysis spammable every 6T, heals are much less important. --Only if it lands. The success rate is still miserable.

Of course, since the cooldown is lowered from 7 -> 6 and free turns increased from 2 -> 4 (5 in single player with no DoTs I believe), you can with luck chain and not take any damage at all.

sanahtlig
01-07-2018, 01:17 PM
Really the key here is that he has Kirin and could have his pick of SSRs to bring. With a perfect team, Thunder works well. Also, he could bring Mordred or use Sphinx to make the Paralysis stick more often.

Wpmz
01-07-2018, 04:17 PM
To magicpea.

I second everything Sanahtlig has recommended you. I think what hasn't been mentioned enough yet is just how powerful a 100% eidolon is. It is by far the single biggest boost you can give to a team. If you get a 100% eidolon you really should put together a team for that element. Thunder is quite respectable later on and has some very strong himes so if you want to keep investing in it Thor is certainly a good choice.

magicpea
01-08-2018, 04:11 AM
Ok I will get Thor since I really like her :love: and you guy said she will be fine choice.

I’m happy now.Thank you everyone for your advised.

Locutus
01-08-2018, 04:26 AM
Hello, friends. I am here for assistance because I am poor at making decisions for myself.

I have no gacha eidolons. Due to my schedule, my only maxed eidolons currently are Garudu, Typhon, Yata, and all of the Lilliums thus far (not that they're super helpful here), but I have every event eidolons and can probably MLB any given one when a revival comes.

My grids are somewhat average. My water one might be slightly better than the others, but only by a very small margin.

Here are my SSR/SR himes per each element-

Fire
Agni, Brynhilder, Motu, Ceridwen, Sun Quan

Water
Belphegor, Gabriel, Oceanus, Kikuri-hime, Nodens

Wind
Gaia, Cronus, Hiemdallr, Maeve, Iblis, Guan Yu, Krampus

Thunder
Nemesis, Tezcatlipoca, Krishna

Dark
Hades, Tsukyomi, Balor, Pale Rider, Nyarlthotep, Bastet, Lu Bu

Light
Sol, Baldr, Uranus, Artemis

I'll be very grateful for any advice you might have.

Slashley
01-08-2018, 04:38 AM
Humm... well, at least you have Sol...

How are your Dragon Eyes? If you can Awaken Gaia, then Wind is probably your best bet. The problem is... there isn't anything spectacular to pick on the second Miracle Ticket for Wind (best one is probably Hastur who comes in a few days), as both SSR Cybele and Seth are in the third one (probably). Heck, there isn't anything spectacular to pick on the first one either, Cu Chulainn or Titania I guess. Titania would be really bad until SSR Cybele too...

The other option is Dark, since you have Hades. Here the option is either Osiris or damage dealer while using Sol to heal. So either SSR Amon or Satan, Amon is stronger now but Satan will be stronger starting from eight months from now (if you have the Dragon Eyes for both Hades and Satan). Or Osiris, if you don't want to use Sol.

None of your options seem really spectacular though. If you feel like it, you could get started on the Water trinity of SSR Nike/Cthulhu/Snow Raphael, but it is generally not advised to use your Miracle Ticket on an element you don't already have at least one strong SSR on.

Locutus
01-08-2018, 06:00 AM
I've already awakened Gaia. I have one Eye currently, with 6 shards.

But you see my problem, right? 3 decent building blocks in those elements, but not much else around them. I'll ponder on this a bit more, thanks for the advice.

sanahtlig
01-08-2018, 07:18 AM
You have 2 optimal building blocks each for Wind and Dark. That's actually pretty good! Sadly you don't have SR Oberon, who would cover all the basic debuffs. Since you have Lu Bu, I'd probably go Dark and proceed along the versatile build path in my Dark guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.9x9ygjrr90oo). As Slashley noted, the choice of SSR Amon or Satan is personal. They fill the same role. For your second Miracle ticket, you could pick up Osiris to sub for Sol, and then you'd have a more offensive build.

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 07:43 AM
All you really need to aim for is 40~50% atk/def down, some heals, damage mitigation and overdrive extenders. Debuff recovery and enemy buff removal too for some situations, both which can be dealt with Sol.

Your wind and dark team would be your currently most functional teams.

For wind, use Gaia, Cybele, Zephrys (probably spelt that wrong) and whoever else you want. If you use Sol in this party, you can swap out Zeph. I don't remember too much about the other SR winds you have, so I may be missing a debuff you have. Soul would be Joan with Ambush or Morded with Ambush or Trial by Jury but you'll lose a debuff. Though with Joan and awakened Gaia, you may be okay with mitigation and no Black Propaganda. What you want to get for your wind team is Oberon so you can use always Morded instead.

For dark, Hades, Lu Bu, Sol and whoever else you want. Soul should be Morded with Ambush or Gawain with Black Propaganda. Pretty much any other dark SSR will help. If you get Satan or Amon Unleashed, you can use whatever soul you want. Dark Amaterasu would be the biggest game changer but unlikely for you to get.

th3 fr4gil3
01-09-2018, 01:11 PM
So finally after playing for 4-5 months i've had a run of good luck and FINALLY pulled some SSR himes in last couple of pulls, one of which was in the miracle ticket gatcha.
so now i have 5 SSRs where two weeks ago i had none.

Fire: Amaterasu, Svarog, Ares. Raguel, Ragaraja, Ceridwen, Kagatsuchi, SR Amon.
Water: SR Nike, Nodens, Oceanus, Kikuri-hime.
Wind: Hermes, Freja, Krampus, Guan Yu, Iblis, Cronus, SR Cybele.
Thunder: Raiko. Nemesis, Ramiel, Krishna. (Edit: Thunder probably has the best Eidolen line up at the mo, Mlb meng huo, lb3 mastema, lb1 Huanglon/Girimehkala, lb0 takemikazuchi/ixion)
Light: Metatron. Artemis, Belobog, Uzume.
Dark: Bastet, Beezlebub, Lu Bu.

so the die has been cast and Fire looks like it's finally come out on top, and if Mars is the preferred hime to boost team later on, would i be better off spending the Miracle ticket to bolster another team instead of getting Uriel now?
Thunder would seem to be the logical choice as it deals with fires water weakness, but is there a better choice?

by the by, does Baal ever get an Unleashed version?

sanahtlig
01-09-2018, 01:27 PM
If you want to make your Thunder team suck less, Sol would be a good pick. You could also use her in your Fire team if you wanted to run a Versatile build.

Uriel's a good pick also, but with Ares and Raguel you have a strong lineup already. And Uriel won't shine until her Awakening, so you can put her off til the 2nd or 3rd Miracle ticket if you want.

LeCrestfallen
01-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Yep baal does get an unleashed version, she got an -30% elemental def debuff if i remember correctly, highest ingame. to your first question, i can't recommend a fire hime since i don't know which would work best in the longterm, but if you decide to get an offelement one, the classic Sol might be good for your teams.

Slashley
01-09-2018, 01:36 PM
With Svarog and Ares, will he even need Uriel?
And damn son, you went from 0 to 3/4 Fire cores and 3/3 of the currently released ones (assuming you prefer Ares/Svarog playstyle over Uriel)?

But yes, since Thunder is the flipside of Fire, Sol+Raiko makes a good Thunder team already. Nemesis and Rami-Rami are decent too, so you'll be in okay shape on that front.
Yep baal does get an unleashed version, she got an -30% elemental def debuff if i remember correctly, highest ingame.Yes, but it's only 90s on a 8t CD. SSR Baal "makes up for it" by having a CD reset skill... but that's also 8t. In other words, you can't reach 100% uptime, and SSR Baal is a useless cunt in AAB. She's by far the weakest of all the Unleashed versions, sadly.

th3 fr4gil3
01-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Thanks for replies guys. :grin:

If you want to make your Thunder team suck less, Sol would be a good pick. You could also use her in your Fire team if you wanted to run a Versatile build.
Uriel's a good pick also, but with Ares and Raguel you have a strong lineup already. And Uriel won't shine until her Awakening, so you can put her off til the 2nd or 3rd Miracle ticket if you want.

Yep baal does get an unleashed version, she got an -30% elemental def debuff if i remember correctly, highest ingame. to your first question, i can't recommend a fire hime since i don't know which would work best in the longterm, but if you decide to get an offelement one, the classic Sol might be good for your teams.

heh, was thinking Sol would be a reasonable choice to help thunder/dark out with non-soul healing, and the irony isn't lost on me that before all those SSR pulls Sol was top of my list anyway. :think: tis destiny (well unless i push my luck and get her before 22nd(bought the ticket on the 8th because confused/tired/2:30am UK time))

And damn son, you went from 0 to 3/4 Fire cores and 3/3 of the currently released ones (assuming you prefer Ares/Svarog playstyle over Uriel)?
But yes, since Thunder is the flipside of Fire, Sol+Raiko makes a good Thunder team already. Nemesis and Rami-Rami are decent too, so you'll be in okay shape on that front.
"SSR Baal is a useless cunt in AAB."

yeah waaaay more luck than i'm ever used to having, added to that i pulled 6, yes SIX!! SSR axes from Fortress gatcha plus the 2 i got from divine/devil souls 140/92, and a couple of spare Reiki's left after MLB. oh yeah and technically i pulled Svarog twice. :silly: yeah my lucks got to have died off, 6 months without any SSRs from jewel gatcha now. :cry:
whats AAB?

Slashley
01-09-2018, 03:12 PM
whats AAB?Auto Ability Battle. As in just turning on your skills on auto and leaving the game to play.

LeCrestfallen
01-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Wow no love for poor little Baal. I see it coming that she will haunt you forever... and ever... and ever....

Locutus
01-10-2018, 07:40 AM
You have 2 optimal building blocks each for Wind and Dark. That's actually pretty good! Sadly you don't have SR Oberon, who would cover all the basic debuffs. Since you have Lu Bu, I'd probably go Dark and proceed along the versatile build path in my Dark guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.9x9ygjrr90oo). As Slashley noted, the choice of SSR Amon or Satan is personal. They fill the same role. For your second Miracle ticket, you could pick up Osiris to sub for Sol, and then you'd have a more offensive build.Looks like I'm going Dark then; I had a quick read of your guide's section, noticed I had a stockpile of jewels, and well, this happened 8707. I think I'll get Satan and play the long game. With that in mind, would you still advise getting Osiris in future, or would my next ticket be better spent elsewhere? Thanks for the advice.

sanahtlig
01-10-2018, 07:59 AM
Looks like I'm going Dark then; I had a quick read of your guide's section, noticed I had a stockpile of jewels, and well, this happened . I think I'll get Satan and play the long game. With that in mind, would you still advise getting Osiris in future, or would my next ticket be better spent elsewhere? Thanks for the advice.
Dark Amaterasu opens up new possibilities for Dark, in particular the Offensive Burst build. Satan is dispensable in this build; instead you pick up Osiris and Thanatos and pair them with Shingen + Ambush for massive Bursts. You can read more about this build type in the Burst build (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.27pfpkfyfct) section.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 11:44 AM
I took this thread's advice and went for Sol. I didn't end up getting Dark Amateratsu, but I would like some advice for what to save up for next/my 2nd miracle ticket pull

My SSRs per element:

Fire: Ares, Amateratsu (Got her instead of her dark form :/)
Water: SSR Nike, Poseidon, Ryu-Oh, Shiva
Thunder: Tyr [Awakened], Thor, Raiko
Wind: Cu Chulainn, Titania
Light: Sol
Dark: SSR Amon, Hades, Satan

Slashley
01-11-2018, 11:56 AM
There is still a long time until the next Miracle Ticket, so your situation might change by then...

sanahtlig
01-11-2018, 03:02 PM
I took this thread's advice and went for Sol. I didn't end up getting Dark Amateratsu, but I would like some advice for what to save up for next/my 2nd miracle ticket pull

My SSRs per element:

Fire: Ares, Amateratsu (Got her instead of her dark form :/)
Water: SSR Nike, Poseidon, Ryu-Oh, Shiva
Thunder: Tyr [Awakened], Thor, Raiko
Wind: Cu Chulainn, Titania
Light: Sol
Dark: SSR Amon, Hades, Satan
You could build out pretty much any of those 6 teams. Just comes down to preference really. Another SSR kamihime ticket could easily shift the balance one way or the other.

LeCrestfallen
01-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Might aswell ask around a bit for the future.

Current Himes (dark main, want to improve it further with the ticket)
Satan, Hades, Sol, Belze / Backline Ren and Nyar

Its about the next miracle ticket. Since i don't know if it arrives on schedule or not (i believe someone mentioned that it came with an anniversity?), if they delay the second miracle ticket to april i could just go ahead and grab thanatos for the juicy damages.
However should it arrive on time somewhere on february ( i believe) i have no clue what to get. I could grab Osiris for the late future but Sol is just outstanding, especially if she gets her awakening, would rather not use the ticket for Amon (i'll wait patiently for Satan awakening) or Susanoo (she looks so fluffy and cuddly awakened ~~ really tempted to get her).

Offelement to get (sidenote, i am using sol in all 6 elements right now X_X )
Light - missing diana, but do have Sol. Could go for Light tsukuyomi to improve the grid.
Wind - Cu Chulain, azazel (could grab gaia for completion)
water - Nike unleashed, aphrodite, poseidon (the first two i got twice during new year when i used up my saved up jewels and tickets for dark ama -.- )
fire - only acala, could go for regular amaterasu, weapon grid is in good state but with sol and amaterasu it would be kinda very defensive for fire.
thunder - tyr (would rather not invest into thunder, its way to much of a hassle with the debuffs)

Just from viewing it, Cthulu and light tsukuyomi seem to be the greatest boosts offelement wise?

TL:DR is there a very strong upgrade available for dark that i could (potentially) get with the second miracle ticket should it arrive as soon as february, or strengthen off element ?

sanahtlig
01-11-2018, 05:12 PM
TL:DR is there a very strong upgrade available for dark that i could (potentially) get with the second miracle ticket should it arrive as soon as february, or strengthen off element ?
Honestly, I don't think so. Osiris is a relatively weak healer; her selling point is her ability to fit into a Burst build with Dark Amaterasu and Shingen. Then again, is there much advantage to strengthening an off-element? Probably not. But you could strengthen another element for the simple reason that you want to play it. Having multiple top-class teams will be useful for Guild Orders, at least.

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 06:59 PM
I've read through the thread as well as the dark section of Sanahtlig's Elemental Team-building Guide, but still aren't sure who to grab.

I currently run my dark team with Lu Bu, Nyralathotep, Bastet, and Sol, giving me 50% atk down, 30% def down, healing, and a small dark Atk up.

Given that I already have 50% atk down, I'm thinking of getting either getting Amon or Satan rather than Hades (subbing out Bastet).

1. Am I correct in thinking I don't need Hades?
2. If so, between Amon/Satan does one have significantly more utility on solo content?

LeCrestfallen
01-15-2018, 07:06 PM
amon will be superior till satan awakening (10% more def down debuff), she got a hard nuke against raging enemies and mode gauge reduction.

Satan on the otherhand can remove an orb (works against all enemies, not only bosses), has higher burst generation and can buff herself with leech, giving atleast 900hp over 3 turn up to 2700 (unlikely though).

In the long term (awakening august) is satan the better choice.

But listen to several opinions before you decide.

sanahtlig
01-15-2018, 07:55 PM
I've read through the thread as well as the dark section of Sanahtlig's Elemental Team-building Guide, but still aren't sure who to grab.

I currently run my dark team with Lu Bu, Nyralathotep, Bastet, and Sol, giving me 50% atk down, 30% def down, healing, and a small dark Atk up.

Given that I already have 50% atk down, I'm thinking of getting either getting Amon or Satan rather than Hades (subbing out Bastet).

1. Am I correct in thinking I don't need Hades?
2. If so, between Amon/Satan does one have significantly more utility on solo content?
For now, extra ATK down over -50% makes a phenomenal difference. But that will soon come to an end. Hades gets a nice buff from her Awakening. But you can pass on her for now if you want. Her combo of Blind + Combo attack down + Sleep will be useful later.

Amon is the better choice now, Satan is the better choice later. One advantage of Awakened Satan is that Dark resistance down also increases affliction rate for Dark debuffs. The downside is that Satan won't increase your damage very much right now.

Aidoru
01-16-2018, 11:44 AM
1. With your current set up she might not seem like it but if you ever want to use a full SSR dark team, she's one of steps towards it. Though without a few others, she won't have much functionality...

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 12:45 PM
I'm still sitting on my first ticket with another few days to decide on how to use it. Think I'm close on deciding to go with Satan. Thanks for the advice all.

idunno
01-17-2018, 04:20 AM
I have seen people are unsure about release date on the second mtix. In DMM it was released on 14th February (Valentine's Day, to spend Valentine with your waifu?). So to me it will almost guaranteed be released at the same time for us. Doesn't make sense to me to release it earlier or later.

AznSamsung
01-17-2018, 04:54 AM
At the moment we dont know if it will come out on feb 14 ... however the event schedule that dmm has is now spot on with our cureent date minus the year

sanahtlig
01-17-2018, 07:31 AM
I have seen people are unsure about release date on the second mtix. In DMM it was released on 14th February (Valentine's Day, to spend Valentine with your waifu?). So to me it will almost guaranteed be released at the same time for us. Doesn't make sense to me to release it earlier or later.
What's your source on this? The JP wiki doesn't list an update (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&page=%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%81 %E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E7%9B%B8%E8%AB%87%E6%9 D%BF) that corrobrates this.

idunno
01-17-2018, 08:58 AM
What's your source on this? The JP wiki doesn't list an update (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&page=%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%81 %E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E7%9B%B8%E8%AB%87%E6%9 D%BF) that corrobrates this.

It's what I have heard from some union members. And it makes sense, like the first mtix was a "christmas gift".

EDIT:
Additionally, some say Eros is the newest hime when the mtix is released, while other have said Neftis. If Eros is the newest, the valentine stuff makes even more sense.

sanahtlig
01-17-2018, 09:33 AM
It's what I have heard from some union members. And it makes sense, like the first mtix was a "christmas gift".

EDIT:
Additionally, some say Eros is the newest hime when the mtix is released, while other have said Neftis. If Eros is the newest, the valentine stuff makes even more sense.
I found a 2nd site (http://tabinomichisugara.com/category16-3.html) that further corrobrates the Miracle ticket schedule (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.l0utf4ldqra9) presented in my guide (originally culled from the JP wiki updates to the Miracle ticket section). It lists the Dec 2017 Miracle ticket as the 4th ticket released in the DMM version, following the Dec 2016, April 2017, and August 2017 releases. I see no evidence at all to support this claim of a February 2017 Miracle ticket.

LeCrestfallen
01-17-2018, 11:54 AM
maybe he mixed up the ticket release, with the last hime that is available through this release? did a similiar mistake, in your guide it stated that the himes released till the 2/28 were only available for the ticket.

Laventale
03-25-2018, 09:07 PM
MIRACLE TICKET ALREADY AVAILABLE.

http://puu.sh/zPCpu/f9fe7b794a.png

Cybele U is not available (for obvious reasons) but Mars is.

Pinning this thread until the Miracle Ticket goes away.

Discuss.

QXZ
03-25-2018, 09:23 PM
HOLY FUCK MY MATES.... ITS FUCKING HERE.... I M FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!1111

Cobblemaniac
03-25-2018, 09:49 PM
Let me get this straight: You can technically delay the miracle ticket purchase to the very last day so that you extend it to a date you plan to burn your jewels right?

Context: Planning to pull jewels once Ashirat and Rudra gets released. Don't wanna risk dupe pulls from jewels if I miracle immediately for Cthulhu, so I wanna wait.

BlazeAlter
03-25-2018, 10:01 PM
tfw you just woke up and the first thing you see is that the miracle ticket is here.
What a good morning

Laventale
03-25-2018, 10:13 PM
Let me get this straight: You can technically delay the miracle ticket purchase to the very last day so that you extend it to a date you plan to burn your jewels right?

Context: Planning to pull jewels once Ashirat and Rudra gets released. Don't wanna risk dupe pulls from jewels if I miracle immediately for Cthulhu, so I wanna wait.

I mean, you can buy it last day and wait 2 weeks to pull the hime you want.

bigblackcock
03-25-2018, 10:19 PM

I plan to do the same and save it for the event ashirat is released on.
But I may choose unleashed Nike as I already have cthulhu
Or..someone of different element

Asdef91
03-25-2018, 10:29 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but you pay $50, click "draw 10 chain gacha", then get a free miracle ticket on top of your 10 chain gacha?

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 10:31 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but you pay $50, click "draw 10 chain gacha", then get a free miracle ticket on top of your 10 chain gacha?

Yes, you get both, the miracle ticket is another items you get along the 10-chain, which lets you choose the kh you want (if shes on the pool), bear in mind that if you buy the miracle ticket later, the other kamihimes will be on the 10-chain pool BUT NOT on the miracle ticket pool.

Asdef91
03-25-2018, 10:33 PM
What do you mean? What other kamis will be on the 10-chain but not the miracle ticket pool if I buy the ticket later? And later when?

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 10:37 PM
What do you mean? What other kamis will be on the 10-chain but not the miracle ticket pool if I buy the ticket later? And later when?

The miracle ticket offer expires on april 22, so you can buy it before that date anytime, during that time cybele and thanatos will be released (im not sure if asherah will make it), this means those 2 will be on the 10-chain pool later on but they wont be on the miracle ticket pool aka you wont be able to choose them, as cobble said, this works to plan ahead your jewells to avoid dupes, you dont wanna choose a hime with the mtix, use your jewells then get her again.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 11:29 PM
Guys I'm happy as fuck that even the last two SSR Kamihime are in the pool since I wanted one of them.
My question is, will we ever (eventually) get a Miracle Ticket for Eidolon?
[I want Belial and Kirin]

Aidoru
03-25-2018, 11:42 PM
Wow, did not expect to get 9 R's and the one guaranteed 1 SRs from my 10 draw. Lol, usually at least get multiple SRs even if they're junk. Don't think I've ever experienced a pull that awful.

MagicSpice
03-25-2018, 11:47 PM
Wow, did not expect to get 9 R's and the one guaranteed 1 SRs from my 10 draw. Lol, usually at least get multiple SRs even if they're junk. Don't think I've ever experienced a pull that awful.

i have.... 4 times...

but i at least got an R or SR kami i didn't have out of some of those....

Guys I'm happy as fuck that even the last two SSR Kamihime are in the pool since I wanted one of them.
[I want Belial and Kirin]

^THIS....

they even have a blank list for eidolons... so i PRAY this will eventually happen...

Slashley
03-26-2018, 12:15 AM
Shit. I wanted to make a Miracle Ticket thread again, but it looks like I'm at least three hours late. There's two threads made + this one already up...
[I want Belial and Kirin]Third Miracle Ticket onwards, SSR Eidolons are part of it.

EXCEPT BELIAL AND FRIENDS.
Sorry, those will never be part of Miracle Tickets. They're whale traps.
Oh well. I'll just copypasta my pasta.
So, the second Miracle Ticket is finally upon us. I thought I might as well make a thread about it. Again. So, what has changed this time around? Well, for example Water Raphael, Light Tsukuyomi, Hastur and Dakki are now available and are probably going to get a lot of picks.
Did we get Mars? Yes we did! And LOTS of people are going to pick her!
Did we get SSR Cybele? Nope! Too bad! See you next Ticket!

I'm going to post a massive wall of text. Mostly for me, as writing it all out sorts my thoughts on what I should or should not do. For me, I am pretty much at the crossroads where I finally need to decide which element I'm going to fully commit to. When it comes to Miracle Tickets, it's better to build one ideal team than to help yourself reach multiple half-assed teams.

My options, roughly in order of my preference:

Water
Notable Hime: Ryu-Oh, Poseidon, Shiva, Triton, Belphegor
Grid: 150%

Benching Shiva and Poseidon is sad, but what can you do with Triton and Belphegor are so danm OP?

Cthulhu would be a solid option due to her C debuff, allowing me to drop running Vine. The other alternative is SSR Nike, who would allow me to drop running Sol on Sundays. ... I... honestly don't know which one would be better.

If thinking about Accessory Quests, Cthulhu would probably be better due to AoE Def debuff. This makes the first wave significantly easier to clear, as you blanket the entire wave in -40% Def. But Cthulhu would probably replace Triton in my team, which means losing the double/triple attack immunity. And that might be a problem as Cthulhu wouldn't really increase the overall damage output all that much. Overdrive reduction would be an extremely welcome addition in general, of course.

Meanwhile, SSR Nike would increase damage by a whole ton just because she'd be replacing Sol. She also has a Def debuff, and although it is single target, it'd still help with wave1 quite a lot. I'd lose Sol's Cleanse (somewhat useful against that one Darkness mob) and Dispel (very useful against Wind mobs), however.

Really don't know which one to pick, really.
Oh, and special shout out to Aphrodite. When combined with Ryu-Oh, she'd do quite well, since her all trpl+ ability is really powerful. Don't think I'll be getting her, though.

Thunder
Notable Hime: Awakened Thor, Raiko, Pumpkin Artemis (plus Ramiel and Nemesis are honorable mentions)
Grid: 140%

I believe I'll continue to play Thunder in raids due to Raiko's unbelievably OP Zeal, but currently, there isn't much to get for my Thunder team. Mammon is still a bit off, but will be an option for the third Miracle ticket. By then it'll be too late.

Currently, the options would be Brahma due to her incredibly strong Awakening later down the line (I missed her Burst Vigor buff until recently, which is a complete game-changer for her), or Tyr for her debuff. But I don't see myself picking either one here.

Wind
Notable Hime: Awakened Gaia, Titania, Odin, Cybele, Zephyrus
Grid: 135%

Going to spend my gathered up Jewels on SSR Cybele, but nothing will come out of it as usual. You never get what you want in this game, after all.

If I did get SSR Cybele, then Wind would be a very, very strong option. Hastur would be the one to get, completing a full group of SSRs for me in a Titania-Burst build.

... actually, since I'm just two away from a full group already, why not just go Wind right away... ... huh. Well, I can't say I really like Wind's playstyle. Titania especially requires so much micro-management. I guess that's why!

Fire
Notable Hime: Ares, Acala, Yamaraja, Brynhildr
Grid: 122%

Since I didn't pick anything for Fire from the first miracle ticket, I feel like this ship has sailed. Despite having three SSRs, I lack all the proper powerhouses that Fire has - Amaterasu, Mars, Svarog and Uriel. Ares is quite alright when Awakened, but not quite on the same level as the latter two. Not to mention that I can't afford to Awaken her anyway.

Dark
Notable Hime: Osiris, Susanoo, Nyarl, Lu Bu, Beelzebub, Balor, Bastet
Grid: 106%

Despite having a really good team on paper, it just... doesn't work. Sure the grid is on the weak side, but it just shouldn't be that weak with elemental advantage. Yet. It is.

I don't understand why.

Well, no matter. There's little point for me to start building a Dark team now. As nice as it would be, since it's a really good element to run Sunday Accessory Quests with.

Holy
Notable Hime: Sol? ... and Belebog? Yay?
Grid: Nope.
Nope nope nope.
Nope.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 12:29 AM
I'm just lacking Mars for a perfect Fire Team so I'll go for her
About you Slashleyboy, I would pick Cthulhu hands down, you can even run Cass as your main Soul if you want, trust me I have both Cthulhu and Nike Unleashed and the squid girl gives way better utility than Nike, she just has a Heal, and we both have Ryu-Oh so she's outperformed on her debuff, plus Double Black Propaganda + C Frame(? You'll reach the cap for Defense with Belphegor in your team, you don't even need Sniper Shot, it's an obvious pick for me if I were you.

CBW
03-26-2018, 02:03 AM
Right before first miracle, random gacha sent me Nike. I had Poseidon. Miracle for Cthulhu. Random gacha doubled down with Shiva.

Obvious 2nd miracle choice: Snow Raph.

Light: Only Michael
Dark: Only Satan
Thunder: Only Tyr
Wind: Cu and Titania
Fire: absolutely nothing.

All the SR I can shake a stick at.

Really only one choice.

blubbergott
03-26-2018, 03:08 AM
Finally got Tsukuyomi to round off my Light team (Sol, Tsuku, Michael, Diana). Fire would've been another option, since I have Amaterasu, Ares and Yamaraja as well as all notable SRs, but since Light's always been my main, is as good for off element as you can get and only lacked some more damage, Tsuku definitely fit better.

Guess all that's left for Light would now be SSR Artemis or maybe Raphael/Eros, but the later ones can still be subbed with Belobog if really necessary. Generally my current team should do though. :)

Delete
03-26-2018, 03:14 AM
I was in doubt about getting Svarog or Mars for my main fire, but finally get Svarog. Amaterasu-Brynhild-Svarog-Ares seems like a good team :bgrin:

Cobblemaniac
03-26-2018, 03:38 AM
Finally got Tsukuyomi to round off my Light team (Sol, Tsuku, Michael, Diana). Fire would've been another option, since I have Amaterasu, Ares and Yamaraja as well as all notable SRs, but since Light's always been my main, is as good for off element as you can get and only lacked some more damage, Tsuku definitely fit better.

Guess all that's left for Light would now be SSR Artemis or maybe Raphael/Eros, but the later ones can still be subbed with Belobog if really necessary. Generally my current team should do though. :)

Generally the case unless you're suffering badly from getting overdrived, then I'd suggest getting Raphael to cover.

LotsofLux
03-26-2018, 04:58 AM
Meanwhile, being a F2P player, I'll just sit here wondering if the devs will ever give a shit and throw people like me a bone.

lolix
03-26-2018, 05:12 AM
against my better judgement , i did an impulsive thing and went ahead and got a miracle ticket. Ofc the 10 rolls were absolute trash , me getting 2 r kamihimes.

As for my miracle ticket , i went with sol. My light team now has sol , eros , metatron , diana , artemis , uranus and even the new R kamihime (as well as a number of other Rs)

I feel kinda dirty to be honest.

AutoCrimson
03-26-2018, 06:04 AM
Meanwhile, being a F2P player, I'll just sit here wondering if the devs will ever give a shit and throw people like me a bone.

MT for 150 eyes.
technically - it will be "free"

BlazeAlter
03-26-2018, 06:09 AM

MT for 150 eyes.
technically - it will be "free"

150 eyes?... my god

im pretty sure only whales will be able to get that lol

mysticunknown
03-26-2018, 06:22 AM
Guys, I have signed up cause I need help with my deck. I am a (self proclaimed) casual who does not invest much into this game, thus I would like advice on what I should do with my water deck with this miracle ticket:

Currently I have 5 SSRs:

Water
Shiva
Nike Unleashed
Cthulhu

Wind
Odin
Cu Chulain

My eidolons are:
Reiki LBMax
Kyuuki LBMax
Icarus LBMax
Yata LBMax
Amphi LBMax
Ixion LB3

Sooooo, I would like to either make my water deck strong, or also help secondary cover my primary. So maybe Sol? Or should I just go water dmg and wait for Gaia next time?

Cobblemaniac
03-26-2018, 06:42 AM
Guys, I have signed up cause I need help with my deck. I am a (self proclaimed) casual who does not invest much into this game, thus I would like advice on what I should do with my water deck with this miracle ticket:

Currently I have 5 SSRs:

Water
Shiva
Nike Unleashed
Cthulhu

Wind
Odin
Cu Chulain

My eidolons are:
Reiki LBMax
Kyuuki LBMax
Icarus LBMax
Yata LBMax
Amphi LBMax
Ixion LB3

Sooooo, I would like to either make my water deck strong, or also help secondary cover my primary. So maybe Sol? Or should I just go water dmg and wait for Gaia next time?

Nike covers heal pretty nicely, so I probably won't be recommending Sol to buff your water team. Water Raphy seems like a wiser pick, you get B frame debuff coverage without D'Art, and hands down the best existing overdrive mitigation setup currently (Mordred Water Raphy Cthulhu). Well, unless you wanna go full retarded with the overdrive mitigation with Dagon, but you don't need to.

mysticunknown
03-26-2018, 07:33 AM
Nike covers heal pretty nicely, so I probably won't be recommending Sol to buff your water team. Water Raphy seems like a wiser pick, you get B frame debuff coverage without D'Art, and hands down the best existing overdrive mitigation setup currently (Mordred Water Raphy Cthulhu). Well, unless you wanna go full retarded with the overdrive mitigation with Dagon, but you don't need to.

Thank you for the response, I was thinking that Nike might be enough but is this build sufficient though? I am currently running Mordred w/ Sniper Shot thinking that I may lack dmg or sustain even with all the frames covered and some overdrive sustain. I am still filling up my weapon frame atm though.

Slashley
03-26-2018, 07:35 AM
About you Slashleyboy, I would pick Cthulhu hands down, you can even run Cass as your main Soul if you want, trust me I have both Cthulhu and Nike Unleashed and the squid girl gives way better utility than Nike, she just has a Heal, and we both have Ryu-Oh so she's outperformed on her debuff,--I don't think that's a weakness. Considering how ridiculously good debuffs are in this game, having multiples of them seems like strength more than anything.
-- plus Double Black Propaganda + C Frame(? You'll reach the cap for Defense with Belphegor in your team, you don't even need Sniper Shot, it's an obvious pick for me if I were you.Hmm, dropping Sniper Shot would mean letting go of the blanket -40% Def on wave1, but that's true...
And dropping Sniper Shot would let me run Asmund's combo- instead. That'd drop the big safety disadvantage of Cthulhu.

Cheers~
Meanwhile, being a F2P player, I'll just sit here wondering if the devs will ever give a shit and throw people like me a bone.The amount of Jewels gained from Raid events is exploding starting next raid event. And from Advents starting from July.

Of course, those who pay also get these, but the value of Jewels is far higher for you than for those who P2W.
Water
Shiva
Nike Unleashed
CthulhuSSR Nike-Cthulhu-Water Raphael is the holy trinity of Water, so if you're getting anything from Water, it should be her.

The question is, do you want to boost the other side of your coin or not. Titania is pretty much required to make proper use out of Odin, but is annoying to baby the Titania-Odin combo all the time. Gaia is outright amazing, particularly if Awakened. And last but certainly not least, Hastur is strong.

Laventale
03-26-2018, 07:36 AM
Thank you for the response, I was thinking that Nike might be enough but is this build sufficient though? I am currently running Mordred w/ Sniper Shot thinking that I may lack dmg or sustain even with all the frames covered and some overdrive sustain. I am still filling up my weapon frame atm though.

Once you can pretty much reach 50% debuff cap with your himes alone, you should be able to pick whatever soul you want and not be bound to pick a Soul to cover whatever you need (Andro for Heals, Mordred for BP or Joan for Damage Mitigation).

mysticunknown
03-26-2018, 07:46 AM
I don't think that's a weakness. Considering how ridiculously good debuffs are in this game, having multiples of them seems like strength more than anything.Hmm, dropping Sniper Shot would mean letting go of the blanket -40% Def on wave1, but that's true...
And dropping Sniper Shot would let me run Asmund's combo- instead. That'd drop the big safety disadvantage of Cthulhu.

Cheers~The amount of Jewels gained from Raid events is exploding starting next raid event. And from Advents starting from July.

Of course, those who pay also get these, but the value of Jewels is far higher for you than for those who P2W.SSR Nike-Cthulhu-Water Raphael is the holy trinity of Water, so if you're getting anything from Water, it should be her.

The question is, do you want to boost the other side of your coin or not. Titania is pretty much required to make proper use out of Odin, but is annoying to baby the Titania-Odin combo all the time. Gaia is outright amazing, particularly if Awakened. And last but certainly not least, Hastur is strong.

I see, I was not too sure with the builds after all. I guess I will get Snow Raphael then *on a side note I got a Sleipnir from the gacha to miracle ticket, too bad she is weaker than Icarus*. Is there a better replacement for water SSR for Shiva though? Just asking though the atk up A frame is awesome.

Once you can pretty much reach 50% debuff cap with your himes alone, you should be able to pick whatever soul you want and not be bound to pick a Soul to cover whatever you need (Andro for Heals, Mordred for BP or Joan for Damage Mitigation).

Hmm, okay I see that makes a lot of sense. Thank you for your advice.

Slashley
03-26-2018, 07:48 AM
Thank you for the response, I was thinking that Nike might be enough but is this build sufficient though? I am currently running Mordred w/ Sniper Shot thinking that I may lack dmg or sustain even with all the frames covered and some overdrive sustain. I am still filling up my weapon frame atm though.As long as you backrow Shiva for either Belphegor or Triton, you shouldn't be having any issues with the holy trinity on your side.

Belphegor will basically let you skip Rage phases (her first skill is ridiculously good), and Triton's combo- keeps you safe from multi-hit attacks, meaning that bad luck of losing some random Hime is far, far less likely. It can still happen if a boss decides to attack a specific person in your party turn after turn after turn after turn after turn, though.

mysticunknown
03-26-2018, 08:01 AM
As long as you backrow Shiva for either Belphegor or Triton, you shouldn't be having any issues with the holy trinity on your side.

Belphegor will basically let you skip Rage phases (her first skill is ridiculously good), and Triton's combo- keeps you safe from multi-hit attacks, meaning that bad luck of losing some random Hime is far, far less likely. It can still happen if a boss decides to attack a specific person in your party turn after turn after turn after turn after turn, though.

That sounds pretty nice, thanks! Too bad my account has been plagued with either getting only SSRs or SRs on an element, 0 SR waters apart from Nike and Cupid and only recently got Freyja(last week), Ithaqua(yesterday) and Hermes(just got) apart from Cybele. My other elements are just filled with SRs but no SSRs haha. Can't say this is that bad of a thing for having concentrated SSRs.

Hentaison
03-26-2018, 08:40 AM
I've got the following SSR Kamihime's with their corresponding level's

Wind:
Azazel (46)
Odin (50)

Fire:
Svarog (47)
Dakki (36)
Yamaraja (18)

Dark:
Hades (40)
Satan (8)

Water:
Poseidon (37)

With the following Eidolons:
Fafnir (40)
Hecatonchires (40)

Currently on rank 35 and about to get Soul Joan as I need 30 more Soul points. Was contemplating on getting Amaterasu as she would be a better fit than Mars. Just grinding SP Quests and Raid Quests, can do some AP25's but getting owned on anything above. Just wanted to see if I am headed in the right direction?

MagicSpice
03-26-2018, 08:43 AM
Okay, so I'm gonna continue this from the other thread i started:

given suggestions already on there here's what I have:

wind suggestions: Hastur, Titania, (someone off youtube also said Azazel is good too)
current wind team: gaia, cu chulainn, iblis, oberon (swaps zephyrus or caspiel in for cu chulainn if i desparately need more atk debuffing)

light suggestion: Michael (can help now but more for after she's available to be awakened)
current light team: raphael, sol, tsukiyomi, diana

fire suggestions: amaterasu, mars, dakki
current fire team: svarog, ares, brynhildr, agni (can swap in acala in the case of needing raging nukes).

at this point, i'm ignoring the other 3 elements... so which pick?

also, there's plans to get SSR Cybele eventually, possibly metatron cause of bursting, and possibly get some helpful kami for dark at some point

Yolodesu
03-26-2018, 09:19 AM
Okay, so I'm gonna continue this from the other thread i started:

given suggestions already on there here's what I have:

wind suggestions: Hastur, Titania, (someone off youtube also said Azazel is good too)
current wind team: gaia, cu chulainn, iblis, oberon (swaps zephyrus or caspiel in for cu chulainn if i desparately need more atk debuffing)

light suggestion: Michael (can help now but more for after she's available to be awakened)
current light team: raphael, sol, tsukiyomi, diana

fire suggestions: amaterasu, mars, dakki
current fire team: svarog, ares, brynhildr, agni (can swap in acala in the case of needing raging nukes).

at this point, i'm ignoring the other 3 elements... so which pick?

also, there's plans to get SSR Cybele eventually, possibly metatron cause of bursting, and possibly get some helpful kami for dark at some point

Michael would be pretty appealing for the long run. Imo she's not worth the 50 bucks atm (even if she fits in Shingen build), but her future awakening seems god damn good. I'll personally aim for a team with Hercule, Michael, Tsuku, Sol / Tish Triya (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A5%E3% 83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A4) (?) / Nike (if i'm lucky enough).
In your situation, i would probably think about getting her now. But, i'm a light only user, you're not.
Clearly forget about Metatron. Unless an awakening comes and change that, she is not good.

For your wind team, Hastur would be my priority. I don't think you'll ever use Titania and Gaia together since they are meant for different build. And the third ticket will probably be for Cybele if you're not lucky with jewels.

And for fire... Tough decision between Amateratsu and Mars. I don't think i would be able to choose :p

bigblackcock
03-26-2018, 09:51 AM
I'm saving my jewels for the rematch event with mastema and kyuuki, so i'll have a chance to find ashirat.
ofc, the ticket will "disappear" from gacha exactly at that time, so i'll do the X10 draw 1 event before it and keep the ticket for the rematch event.
the question is...who to pick? there is no telling who i may find with the jewels,so i should come up with more than 1 option just in case i find her with the jewels.
now, i have no main team so there are multiple of options, i'll write down my teams and kami i've thought to get for them, if you see better options let me know:
Thunder
my current thunder team is: Tyr, Brahma, Raiko and sol (as her attack debuff and heal can help my team)
to be honest, i have no strategy for this team or any idea as of how to build it, but marduk seems like a good choice to pick from for her attack debuff, instant burst and regeneration+barrier.
aside of it? not sure what to do witht his team.
Fire
my current fire team is: Awakened svarog, ares, brynhildr and enma.
i've thought to replace enma and brynhildr for amaterasu and daji (dakki), both amaterasu's regeneration and daji's energy drain can cover for brynhildr's heal and with full SSR team i may do more damage too.
but, i also know that mars can be good with her fire tolerance debuff and attack buff.
not sure how to play with it, but there more than 1 option here.
Water
my current water team is: cthulhu, poseidon, shiva and gabriel.
i've thought to replace gabriel with unleashed nike as both of them have kinda similar skills.
and ashirat instead of shiva/poseidon (i'll use shiva on burst time so i can enjoy her attack buff and poseidon without burst for fire resist and higher attack buff than cthulhu)
water raphael was also an option before, but not sure how to fit her in the team.
so it's pretty much unleashed nike for water team.
Wind
my current wind team is: Awakened gaia, oberon, freja and cu chulainn.
well,seto and SSR cybele aren't available with this miracle ticket so they're out of the option list.
so i guess it pretty much just hastur for wind team? or maybe there is a better option?
Light
my current team is: Sol, Michael, diana and raphael.
i've thought to replace raphael and diana for light tsukyomi and SSR artemis, and as artemis will come much later, the only option left for light i can see is tsukuyomi atm.
Dark
my current dark team is: susanoo, satan, dark amatersu and hades.
to be honest i think that all i need to do is just to replace susanoo for thanatos and i'm all good with this team.
and ofc, she is not included in this miracle ticket so she isn't part of my options.

so, my current options are: marduck, unleashed nike, water raphael(?), daji, amaterasu, mars (?), hastur or light tsukuyomi.
what do you guys think? can you suggest me better kamihime for future teams? good kamis that i can pick with this miracle ticket?
opinion of which kamihime should have more priority than the others?

blubbergott
03-26-2018, 10:04 AM
Currently on rank 35 and about to get Soul Joan as I need 30 more Soul points. Was contemplating on getting Amaterasu as she would be a better fit than Mars. Just grinding SP Quests and Raid Quests, can do some AP25's but getting owned on anything above. Just wanted to see if I am headed in the right direction?

In terms of strengthening your fire team, Mars would actually be the better choice imo. Yamaraja already covers the B-frames well enough and with Mars debuff + Ambush, you'd hit the def down cap. Res down can also help you to land other debuffs more reliably if you're not playing mordred. Amaterasu would be a stronger pick if you also wanted to use her in other teams, like for example dark.

EDIT:
Okay, so I'm gonna continue this from the other thread i started: .....

Do you really need to strengthen your light team further currently? Your team is pretty much the same as mine, just with Raphael instead of Michael and with that you can cruise through any current content. Michael would just add more build diversity (at least until awakening). I'd personally rather focus on key members for teams that aren't somewhat complete yet. Amaterasu would prob be my top pick for your setup currently, but if you intend to roll on cybele, it's prob best to just wait and decide afterwards.

Slashley
03-26-2018, 10:14 AM
-- can you suggest me better kamihime for future teams? --At a quick glance, it looks like you're at a crossroads where you need to decide the direction you want to head to...

I wouldn't recommend anything from Thunder to you, except Thor if you're interested in try-harding Union events.
You're 2-3 SSRs away from a team in Water, 1-2 in Fire, 2 from Wind (and only one is available in this ticket), 1 from Light (I think?) and Osiris is a possibility for your Dark.

So really? It comes down to what your playstyle preference is.
In terms of strengthening your fire team, Mars would actually be the better choice imo. Yamaraja already covers the B-frames well enough and with Mars debuff + Ambush, you'd hit the def down cap. Res down can also help you to land other debuffs more reliably if you're not playing mordred. Amaterasu would be a stronger pick if you also wanted to use her in other teams, like for example dark.Supposedly, Fire relies on Amaterasu's Blind which supposedly has an exceptional affliction rate and proc-rate.

But I don't know, since I'm not fortunate enough to have her.

Sora
03-26-2018, 10:34 AM
Dark
my current dark team is: susanoo, satan, dark amatersu and hades.
to be honest i think that all i need to do is just to replace susanoo for thanatos and i'm all good with this team.
and ofc, she is not included in this miracle ticket so she isn't part of my options.

I would actually replace Susanoo for Osiris and in August we will get Satan Awakened, so you don't actually need Thanatos.

Yolodesu
03-26-2018, 10:35 AM
@CaptainNoob That's a lot of options for sure. Imo you can't go wrong with element RST down, so either Mars or Tsukuyomi.

bigblackcock
03-26-2018, 10:42 AM
At a quick glance, it looks like you're at a crossroads where you need to decide the direction you want to head to...

I wouldn't recommend anything from Thunder to you, except Thor if you're interested in try-harding Union events.
You're 2-3 SSRs away from a team in Water, 1-2 in Fire, 2 from Wind (and only one is available in this ticket), 1 from Light (I think?) and Osiris is a possibility for your Dark.

So really? It comes down to what your playstyle preference is.Supposedly, Fire relies on Amaterasu's Blind which supposedly has an exceptional affliction rate and proc-rate.

hm..i heard that thor's paralyze skill last for 30%, but does it have an a good chance to land or will most likely miss as it's overpower debuff?
it will be better to pick her than marduk?
to be honest i've thought about osiris once, but her heal looks kinda weak for SSR and if i want dizzy i may just use echidna as support.
i think that it'll be better to just use andromeda as healer and go for satan-hades-dark amaterasu-thantos so i can reach the 50% def cap

hmm...i don't have that much of preferance playstyle, i just try to keep them all balanced as much as i can.
for now, aside of thunder, all of ther other elements have over 100% assault in term of grids (while thunder at 92% assault)
and i always just use the advantage element when it comes to event, i won't use the same team for all content in game.
that why i don't have a main team and just use all of them.

blubbergott
03-26-2018, 10:55 AM
Supposedly, Fire relies on Amaterasu's Blind which supposedly has an exceptional affliction rate and proc-rate.

But I don't know, since I'm not fortunate enough to have her.

It definitely helps quite a bit, especially in longer fights, but Yamaraja's combo down can somewhat substitute that and the faster things die, the less damage they can do. In the end it's kinda situational, if you need to turtle something out, amaterasu is the better choice, if you can just kill it, then mars is.

to be honest i've thought about osiris once, but her heal looks kinda weak for SSR and if i want dizzy i may just use echidna as support.
i think that it'll be better to just use andromeda as healer and go for satan-hades-dark amaterasu-thantos so i can reach the 50% def cap

With Osiris you'd usually play Shingen to take advantage of the frequent bursts. Question is if you really need more heal than amaterasus regen and osiris heal. Spike damage output would be a lot higher.

From the kh you listed, my choice would definitely be tsukuyomi, since she's like the 1 core ssr you'll always use in light, no matter the build. But I might be a bit biased, since light's always been my strongest :)

Slashley
03-26-2018, 11:13 AM
hm..i heard that thor's paralyze skill last for 30%, but does it have an a good chance to land or will most likely miss as it's overpower debuff?It has a miserable hitrate. But it's still a "oh, it landed, so I won" kinda thing.
The primary use is in Union events where the Union sets 100 Affliction buff, so Thor gets to like 90%+ Paralyze. Then you just solo whatever level you want.

And if you don't really have a preference and always want to play with elemental advantage, Water then? That seems to be your weakest element. However, there isn't a Fire event for the next three months, so there will almost be a new Miracle Ticket in time for the next Fire event...

bigblackcock
03-26-2018, 11:14 AM
With Osiris you'd usually play Shingen to take advantage of the frequent bursts. Question is if you really need more heal than amaterasus regen and osiris heal. Spike damage output would be a lot higher.

From the kh you listed, my choice would definitely be tsukuyomi, since she's like the 1 core ssr you'll always use in light, no matter the build. But I might be a bit biased, since light's always been my strongest :)
i haven't used amaterasu's regeneration for a while as i didn't need it, but isn't it give regeneration just to herself?
oh, i ignored the burst gauge boost, it's like what i plan to do with michael in light team and ashirat in water teams to guaranteed her 100% burst

hmm....it's 2 votes for tsukuyomi i see :O

I would actually replace Susanoo for Osiris and in August we will get Satan Awakened, so you don't actually need Thanatos.

as it's now, i think that osiris have weak healling for SSR, maybe she will get awakened form sooner or later and then i'll see her as better option.
but right now? don't know.
as for satan, i heard that elemental resist debuff is also uncluded in the 50% cap, so if i give up on thanatos i'll havr 45% def debuff with amaterasu and awakened satan, which is still high.
so maybe if there is a better option for dark i'll change my mind and pick it instead of thanatos

@CaptainNoob That's a lot of options for sure. Imo you can't go wrong with element RST down, so either Mars or Tsukuyomi.

i'm a little conflicted with mars as i'm not sure which kami to replace for her, i need brynhildr for her healling and also enma for the debuff as sshingen ex/ is ambush.
but i can just replace raphael for light tsukuyomi and then along smiper shot and diana's def debuff reach the 50% cap?

Sora
03-26-2018, 11:17 AM
It definitely helps quite a bit, especially in longer fights, but Yamaraja's combo down can somewhat substitute that and the faster things die, the less damage they can do. In the end it's kinda situational, if you need to turtle something out, amaterasu is the better choice, if you can just kill it, then mars is.

Dark Amaterasus regen applies just for herself.
I would also go with Osiris because you can build a burst Build with Shingen.
However I would rather have Thanatos instead of Satan in my team because of -50% Debuff. (Satan awakend -45%)
Therefore I don't need Ambush as a EX-Skill. But I don't know... is the difference between -45% to -50% Def down actually worth?

blubbergott
03-26-2018, 11:39 AM
as for satan, i heard that elemental resist debuff is also uncluded in the 50% cap, so if i give up on thanatos i'll havr 45% def debuff with amaterasu and awakened satan, which is still high.

i'm a little conflicted with mars as i'm not sure which kami to replace for her, i need brynhildr for her healling and also enma for the debuff as sshingen ex/ is ambush.
but i can just replace raphael for light tsukuyomi and then along smiper shot and diana's def debuff reach the 50% cap?

Could still run Ambush if you really wanted the 50%. 20% ama, 20% ambush, 10% satan res down. Dunno if that 10% increase is really worth it, but since your kh cover pretty much everything, you got complete flexibility regarding ex skill.

Fire's really a tough call, i'd either replace Yamaraja with Amaterasu or any of the 3 other than Svarog with Mars (which would depend on the encounter). Mars prob higher damage potential, Amaterasu higher defensive one, really up to preference.

Dark Amaterasus regen applies just for herself.
I would also go with Osiris because you can build a burst Build with Shingen.
However I would rather have Thanatos instead of Satan in my team because of -50% Debuff. (Satan awakend -45%)
Therefore I don't need Ambush as a EX-Skill. But I don't know... is the difference between -45% to -50% Def down actually worth?

Mb, thought it was the same as the fire one. You'd still need ambush with Thanatos if you want to hit 50% (or cover A frame def down in another way). Doesn't really matter if you get 10% from res from satan, or 20% C frame from Thanatos. With satan you'd arguably need ambush less than with Thanatos (45% vs. 40%). So from a debuff perspective, it doesn't really matter. Satan is better at overdrive control, while Thanatos is better at burst generation. Kinda up to you which you prefer, but debuffs shouldn't really play a role in the decision here.

Sora
03-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Mb, thought it was the same as the fire one. You'd still need ambush with Thanatos if you want to hit 50% (or cover A frame def down in another way). Doesn't really matter if you get 10% from res from satan, or 20% C frame from Thanatos. With satan you'd arguably need ambush less than with Thanatos (45% vs. 40%). So from a debuff perspective, it doesn't really matter. Satan is better at overdrive control, while Thanatos is better at burst generation. Kinda up to you which you prefer, but debuffs shouldn't really play a role in the decision here.

Ah... My fault... totally forgot that Thanatos C-Frame is -20% Def down.
Yes in the end you will need Ambush. However Satan's Debuf skill is A-Frame and Amubsh is also A-Frame... Therefore you can't use Ambush as a Ex-skill with Satan in your team.
In the end both are actually good but I don't think the difference between -45%(Satan Awakened+D. Ama) and -50%(Thanatos+Ambush+D. Ama) is that enormous. So if you already have Satan, then there is no need to get Thanatos in my opinion.
Well, it would be nice if Dark Amaterasu regeneration would also apply for all allies. :D

Yolodesu
03-26-2018, 12:01 PM

Right now probably Brynhildr / Ares depending on what you're doing. But since Ares will have her awakening soon the problem will show up again. The combo Mars + Amateratsu would be better for sure... But still, reaching the def cap is an upgrade, no matter what.

Now about light, with Tsuku your team would be complete. I was doing all the content with my light team without any issue until now, but with Tsukuyomi (just got her with this miracle ticket) and -50% debuff it became really easy now. Her blind is also very strong and add to the already good light' staying power.
Also she will fit in any build in the future (the only time Artemis is better is with Dart + relic weapon)
I'm just switching between Michael and Raphael depending on the content and that's it (if you're only doing Dark event you'll more likely use Michael).

So yeah, Tsuku is a go! go! for me. But maybe i'm biased, just as Blubbergott ;)

Asdef91
03-26-2018, 12:16 PM
If I decided to buy a ticket, should I get Nike U or Water Raph? Or someone else?

I currently have Sol, Cthulhu, SR Nike, and that's it. Not sure how I'd go about getting Belphegor or Triton as a (up to now) free player. As far as Souls go, I have Mordred and am very close to D'art. I'm level 47 so it's gonna take forever to get Joan D'arc.

Nike's Def A debuff synergyzes well because I currently have Def B and Def C debuffs, but not A. The heal is always great but not crucial since I have Sol.

Snow Raphael's overdrive reduction is always great but not crucial since I have Cthulhu and Mordred. Her 2nd ability seems good but I have no idea what it actually does. It buffs your team's defense for two turns, same as SR Nike? Her first ability is kinda pointless since I'm about to get Sniper Shot. And Mordred herself already has a backup B debuff on her first ability.

Slashley
03-26-2018, 12:41 PM
-- Her 2nd ability seems good but I have no idea what it actually does.--It's a damage cut. I... guess you could say it's like a 60% Def buff, kinda. When compared to Nike's 12%, there's a massive difference.

I'd probably go with Snow Raphael, just because you have Sol. That gives you -35% Def -50% Atk without considering Soul skills, so chances are you'll be using Mordred with Ambush.

Notice that damage cuts stack properly, so one argument for Snow Raphael is that with Joan, you can reduce all damage taken by 70% for a turn. This effectively makes you immune to one Overdrive from a boss, which is really valuable.

sanahtlig
03-26-2018, 01:10 PM
The early Miracle ticket puts me in a bind, because now I have to choose between my Water and Wind team.

Water: Cthulhu, Poseidon, Shiva. I currently run with Sol and Gabriel now, but SSR Nike would allow me to replace those two, boosting damage quite a bit. Unfortunately, I'd still need to run Sniper Shot. That sort of limits me to Mordred, though I could run Shingen and Sniper Shot for what could only be called a "Gamble Build".
Wind: Gaia, Hastur, Cu Chulainn. I currently run with Oberon. I could replace Cu Chulainn or Oberon with Titania and run a Gamble Build, same as with Water, but the build won't really shine until I pick up SSR Cybele. It'd be neat for Raids I guess?

Current plan is to roll 24k jewels and my hoard of tickets on SSR Cybele and hope I nab her, or something else useful. Otherwise I'll be stuck running an incomplete build for the next 4 months that won't be able to fully utilize Relic weapons.

I also have Uriel, Sol, Raphael, but those teams aren't viable currently.

Asdef91
03-26-2018, 01:17 PM
It's a damage cut. I... guess you could say it's like a 60% Def buff, kinda. When compared to Nike's 12%, there's a massive difference.

I'd probably go with Snow Raphael, just because you have Sol. That gives you -35% Def -50% Atk without considering Soul skills, so chances are you'll be using Mordred with Ambush.

Notice that damage cuts stack properly, so one argument for Snow Raphael is that with Joan, you can reduce all damage taken by 70% for a turn. This effectively makes you immune to one Overdrive from a boss, which is really valuable.

Ambush comes from Gawain which isn't necessary for any of my legendary Souls. Is it worth spending 200 SP on a single skill?

I just realized D'art is 500 SP. I only have 200. Do I even need D'art at this point? If I do end up getting Raph I could just skip straight to Joan D'arc. Too bad I already wasted SP on D'art's pre-requisites.

Is Mortred's first skill Outrage bad at high levels? Because right now farming Rahab on Expert, that skill is super sweet. Almost doubles my damage each turn.

CBW
03-26-2018, 01:19 PM
Well, unless you wanna go full retarded with the overdrive mitigation with Dagon, but you don't need to.

Throw Satan in there for a party!

Slashley
03-26-2018, 01:30 PM
Ambush comes from Gawain which isn't necessary for any of my legendary Souls. Is it worth spending 200 SP on a single skill?Gawain should be the first thing you pick up, so get on that immediately. Ambush is really good.

For Souls, you'll generally want Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Joan/Dartagnan. Preferably in that order.
Is Mortred's first skill Outrage bad at high levels? Because right now farming Rahab on Expert, that skill is super sweet. Almost doubles my damage each turn.The DoTs? They're largely entirely ignorable at higher levels. Like each of my characters attacks for ~30k, and that's without elemental advantage.

Outrage is always good because of Blind and Charm, though. And some builds can even make use out of the -10% B debuffs. Still, the main purpose of Mordred is the amazing debuff- and the very rare Black Propaganda.

MooShoes
03-26-2018, 02:49 PM
Someone please convince me to not pick Cthulhu with this miracle ticket.
This is what i have.

Fire - Acala

Water - Snow Raphael, Unleashed Nike, Ea

Wind - Awakened Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Azazel

Thunder - Raiko, Thunder Michael, Brahma

Dark - Osiris, Hades

Light - Sol, Light Tsukuyomi

I have pretty much all relevant SRs besides Diana and my most noteworthy eidolons are Fenrir with 2* for water and God Kaiser Dragoon as a sub which improves my light team by a considerable margin.

blubbergott
03-26-2018, 03:07 PM
Someone please convince me to not pick Cthulhu with this miracle ticket.

Pick Amaterasu and use it in your Light and Dark teams and use Sol for your Fire team. That way you'd have 3 SSRs in each team, which is... good i guess? ... for some important reason

Now that i think about it, that wouldn't even be all that terrible, since with her you could use Ambush in light, dark, wind, (thunder - though prob vs. water, so kinda meh) and fire obviously. All those teams currently lack that possibility, though Nyarla could compensate for dark and Oberon for wind.

But ye.. in the end your best pick is about as straight forward as mine was. ^^

lolix
03-26-2018, 06:47 PM
LOOOOL. So ... as i said earlier , i got a miracle ticket. I also had 100 or so gold previously , from doing those crappy puzzles missions.

Anyway , out of boredom i went and rolled once on the half price gatcha (for 1 roll , the cost is actually 100 gold instead of 150).

I got frikin raphael out of that single roll. As it stands , i have eros , sol , raphael , metatron , diana , artemis , uranus and a couple more rares.

My luck is so random at times...
So...any comments on my light team ? Do i need anything else in the near future ? Was thinking that i need a good light eidolon (since i'm rolling with a light disastre) , but considering we're getting a light event , i was thinking of waiting for that

Aidoru
03-26-2018, 07:27 PM
LOOOOL. So ... as i said earlier , i got a miracle ticket. I also had 100 or so gold previously , from doing those crappy puzzles missions.

Anyway , out of boredom i went and rolled once on the half price gatcha (for 1 roll , the cost is actually 100 gold instead of 150).

I got frikin raphael out of that single roll. As it stands , i have eros , sol , raphael , metatron , diana , artemis , uranus and a couple more rares.

My luck is so random at times...
So...any comments on my light team ? Do i need anything else in the near future ? Was thinking that i need a good light eidolon (since i'm rolling with a light disastre) , but considering we're getting a light event , i was thinking of waiting for that

Light Tsukuyomi would be the be the hime to aim for to complete your light team, then SSR Artemis once she releases would be next in line.

The 100% light eidolon won't be out for another 4ish months or so, which is still before SSR Artemis releases. So you can save up jewels for either or play around with other teams if you can't wait that long.

You'll also need to think about which soul's weapon to prioritize in the near future.

QXZ
03-26-2018, 08:57 PM
question (not necessarily miracle ticket):

if i have Sol / L Tsukuyomi / Eros on my team already. who would be the ideal 4th hime? SSR Artemis, even if released, wouldnt work... cause dmg output would be way too low.

MagicSpice
03-26-2018, 09:26 PM
looking at the JP wiki, i can see why Light nike and SSR artemis are highly valued...

but... wouldn't michael replacing raphael still increase my damage output even without awakening?

also, how good is eros? i've seen her a few times before, but even looking at the wiki, i can't really grasp how good she is...

Yolodesu
03-26-2018, 09:33 PM

if i have Sol / L Tsukuyomi / Eros on my team already. who would be the ideal 4th hime? SSR Artemis, even if released, wouldnt work... cause dmg output would be way too low.

atm Diana.
And Artemis has high spike damage on top of her def debuff. You can't really expect more. Overall light's damages won't be outstanding until Nike / AW Michael. If it bothers you, go for fire , wind or thunder.
Until then, you can still replace Eros with Michael (or Frey when she becomes available), but that's not how light shines...

looking at the JP wiki, i can see why Light nike and SSR artemis are highly valued...

but... wouldn't michael replacing raphael still increase my damage output even without awakening?

also, how good is eros? i've seen her a few times before, but even looking at the wiki, i can't really grasp how good she is...

-Triya is also very good. Right now i don't think i'll even aim for Artemis at all. Since Nike is released at the same time i'll probably save my jewels for her. Until then, Diana will be enough. I'm also very curious about the last one, Takeinakata.

-Yes

-Eros it's : -20% atk, a spell to prevent debuff (like Amon or Poseidon) + a forgettable ability dmg buff (still better than nothing), a barrier that absorb 1200 dmg every 6 turns during 3 turns, paired with a defense buff (15/20% i think?). With her + AW Sol, your team becomes kinda unkillable.

Here is a (random) vid if you wan't to see how she works : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHgzGvvc2w4

Aidoru
03-26-2018, 11:08 PM

Damage output too low? What? SSR Artemis purpose is to increase your overall party output and to replace the weaker units like Diana or free your soul from using Ambush. Not sure where you're getting this low damage output from. Heck, she could even replace Tsukuyomi.

Yes it would be an increase as Micheal is there as offensive support while Raphael is there to help control overdrive/rage.

While Eros is good at mitigating some damage, the problem with her is you rarely see any major bosses that hit weak enough that her barrier shows its worth. Bosses either hit so weak it wouldn't matter if you had used it or they hit so hard it won't save you. I find her to essentially be a poor mans awakened Gaia. The -20% atk debuff is always good to have but for a light team, it's very easy to hit cap as they have multiple sources of atk downs.

russ
03-27-2018, 12:09 AM
hey peeps, need some advice on what direction to go.

Fire: Amaterasu, Yamajara, Raguel, Agni, Brynhildr

Water: Poseidon,Sarawati, Ea, Belphegor, Triton, Enkidu

Thunder: Raiko, Brahma, King, Ramiel, Nemesis, Astraea, Krishna

Dark: Osiris, Nepthys, Meretseger, Bastet, Eligos

Light: Metatron, Eros, Anteros, Belobog

Fire and Water are my most optimized weapon grids

i know fire would prolly be the obvious choice but do i go for svarog or mars?

lolix
03-27-2018, 12:16 AM
eros was my first SSR and i can tell you that she is kinda underrated. That barrier is quite good actually , especially coupled with other defensive boosts (think jeanne's skill). She can pretty much negate an overdrive aoe with it and jeane's skill on anything that is not a ragnarok boss. (or reduce the damage considerably to the point it's not threatening by itself)

Personally , i find it really usefull , but then again , most others don't rate her that high.

Yolodesu
03-27-2018, 12:56 AM
While Eros is good at mitigating some damage, the problem with her is you rarely see any major bosses that hit weak enough that her barrier shows its worth. Bosses either hit so weak it wouldn't matter if you had used it or they hit so hard it won't save you. I find her to essentially be a poor mans awakened Gaia. The -20% atk debuff is always good to have but for a light team, it's very easy to hit cap as they have multiple sources of atk downs.

I can agree that AW Gaia is the queen for damage mitigation, but reducing Eros to a 1200 damage cut is a poor way to see how she works.
First of all, her spell is barrier + def up. And damage taken by the barrier are applied after def up calculation. So its not 1200 damage mitigation, its more than that, and it will vary depending of the damage taken (i'll leave the calculation to other people since i'm not a theorycrafter).
Now the higher the damage, the less it will mitigate compared to a damage cut, and inversely (again, i'll leave the breaking point calculation to others). On a fight with sustain damage taken, damage cut will be crap, while barrier will do the job.
Finally, barrier and def buff will stay on the team for 3 turns, while damage cut is only used for the next turn, meaning that it will be more effective on spread damages. (edit : and wont be fcked up by a dizz proc or a BP popup during raid)

You can argue that there is one better than the other, but please compare what is comparable. Eros' spell is not a damage cut.

Argo
03-27-2018, 02:01 AM
I got some gift cards for my birthday and all of a sudden I find out a Miracle Ticket is available? Cool. I don't think I've posted here since the last one. And naturally, I've come for some advice about who to pick. Here's my Kamihime list:

Fire:
(SSR) None.
(SR) Amon, Agni, Ragaraja, Raguel, Nataku, Brynhildr
(R) Zeruel, Taikoubou, Rakshasa, Dazbog, Ignis, Baphomet, Nergal

Water:
(SSR) Ea.
(SR) Nike, Cupid, Parvati, Belphegor
(R) Abzu, Ganges, Oto-Hime, Circe, Apsara, Kushinada, Rushalka, Undine

Wind:
(SSR) None.
(SR) Krampus, Guan Yu (Aisha), Cronus, Cybele
(R) Caspiel, Reginleif, Scathach, Puck, Boreas, Zephyrus

Lightning:
(SSR) Halloween Michael, Brahma
(SR) Ramiel, Nemesis, Psyche
(R) Tlaloc, Cherubim, Verethragna, Skuld, Perun, Indra

Dark:
(SSR) None.
(SR) Nyarlathotep, Bastet, Lu-Bu (Ren), Tsukuyomi
(R) Apep, Mephistopheles, Astaroth

Light:
(SSR) Christmas Satan, Sol (previous Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Uzume, Belobog, Artemis
(R) Christmas Perun, Inanna, Dike, Orpheus, Urania

I feel like my Light team is currently my strongest, with Lightning roughly equal. When I started the game I rerolled and got Halloween Michael so I figured I'd focus on Lighting, but my pulls have been going every which way so far. So I'm not sure what the best thing to do would be, especially since I don't know great gameplay strategies. Right now I'm leaning towards the following, but I'm very much open to recommendations:
- Tyr, to enhance my Lightning team and also because I really like the look of her. Plus Awakenable, which is something I don't have yet.
- Thor, also for Lightning boost and Awakenable.
- Marduk, looks seriously cool.
- Amaterasu, so I finally have a Fire SSR to complement my abundance of SRs, and I hear she's the best.
- Svarog, because she looks gorgeous.
- Nike Unleashed, to enhance my Waters and because I know her better because of the story.
- Amon Unleashed, also because I like her as a character.
- Moonlight Maiden Tsukuyomi, because I have her Dark self and I hear she's good for Lights.
- Gaia, so my Wind team gets an SSR and I hear she's the best.
- Mars, Shamash, Cthulu, Metatron, and a few others look like they have great scenes from the preview.

Sooo...yeah. I'm not particular about which element to focus on, but I imagine Light or Lightning would be best since I have a leg up on SSRs for them. I know almost nothing about team compositions, so if you have any advice for me, please, lay it on me.

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 06:33 AM
I view Barrier as a limited-time heal that doesn't benefit from Ascension skill. In an ideal and balanced world, you could stack it to mitigate a heavy-damage attack, much like some ATK buffs can be stacked currently. Since that's not how it works, and it's generally too weak to prevent a heavy-damage attack from killing you, it's basically a poor man's heal.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 08:01 AM
I can agree that AW Gaia is the queen for damage mitigation, but reducing Eros to a 1200 damage cut is a poor way to see how she works.
First of all, her spell is barrier + def up. And damage taken by the barrier are applied after def up calculation. So its not 1200 damage mitigation, its more than that, and it will vary depending of the damage taken (i'll leave the calculation to other people since i'm not a theorycrafter).
Now the higher the damage, the less it will mitigate compared to a damage cut, and inversely (again, i'll leave the breaking point calculation to others). On a fight with sustain damage taken, damage cut will be crap, while barrier will do the job.
Finally, barrier and def buff will stay on the team for 3 turns, while damage cut is only used for the next turn, meaning that it will be more effective on spread damages. (edit : and wont be fcked up by a dizz proc or a BP popup during raid)

You can argue that there is one better than the other, but please compare what is comparable. Eros' spell is not a damage cut.

I am not reducing her to a 1200 damage cut, I'm reducing her to a weaker Gaia. Gaia doesn't cut damage, she completely nullifies it. I never mentioned the specific amount Eros reduces because I already do factor in her other buff.

Rye X Salazar
03-27-2018, 08:04 AM
With this miracle ticket and getting Tsukiyomi, my Light is finally complete.
Just really hate not being able to farm the SSR assault weapons in the first few weeks. :( now stuck with these dual boosts and pride SSRs only.

So anyway from what I read here, I just have to wait for Awaken Micheal and get that SSR Artemis but if thats the case then who will SSR Artemis replace on my following lineup?

Mordred w/ Snipe Shot
Micheal, Raphael, Tsukiyomi, Sol

blubbergott
03-27-2018, 08:35 AM
So anyway from what I read here, I just have to wait for Awaken Micheal and get that SSR Artemis but if thats the case then who will SSR Artemis replace on my following lineup?

Mordred w/ Snipe Shot

Currently you're not hitting the def down cap (only 35%), if you want to run with these KH, I'd actually use ambush over sniper for 45%/45% debuffs, or use diana instead of either Michael or Rapha. With SSR Artemis, sniper is all you need to hit def down cap. Light's core will basically be Tsukuyomi and SSR Artemis, most of the time with Sol and then either Raphael/Eros or a burst build with Michael (and Shingen). Situationally, if you just need to get through a tough rage phase, Frey might be a decent substitute (even possibly for Sol for some encounters). Herc's relic weapons will offer additional choices though.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 08:55 AM
With this miracle ticket and getting Tsukiyomi, my Light is finally complete.
Just really hate not being able to farm the SSR assault weapons in the first few weeks. :( now stuck with these dual boosts and pride SSRs only.

Mordred w/ Snipe Shot

You have nearly a year til Micheal is awakened, so Artemis will replace her. Personally, unless using a burst build with Shingen, I'd still keep Artemis. But it really depends on which soul weapon you're going for.

If you go Hercules, you can essentially skip Artemis or swap her out for Tsukuyomi. Hercules' weapon has a -25% defense debuff applied when bursting. Depending on what ex skill, like say Sniper or Trial, you can swap out Raph or Sol to keep both Artemis and Tsukuyomi. You might lose a bit of atk down if not using Jorm/Yata.

If you go D'art, you can swap out half of your himes but you'll be forced to user her HP weapon. D'arts weapon increases Sniper Shot effect, adding another separate -10% atk/def debuff, making it -30% atk/def, meaning you'd only need 20% atk and def down from your himes/eidolons.

If you go Shingen, you'll most likely require Micheal to utilize her and most likely have to sacrifice something in exchange but burst builds are essentially the strongest the game has to offer.

You can stick with Mordred but she has awful effects compared to what the others have gotten. Dispels a single enemy buff with Outrage or reduces the enemy's rage meter with Outrage. Sol and Raphael already do that fine on their own. If choosing her, you could possibly take out Raph or Sol if you wanted more offensive hime. Mordred is still plenty useful, but rather the others just gain so much more with their weapons that they outshine her.

I've been told Hercules is the most opted in DMM? Not 100% sure. There are a few more variables that come into play but that's mostly my thought of it so far. Haven't really looked at the others. You can always get them all but getting a single weapon completed may take a few months depending on how determined/active you are and even longer with the following weapons as you'll be depleted of resources.

Rye X Salazar
03-27-2018, 09:06 AM
Currently you're not hitting the def down cap (only 35%), if you want to run with these KH, I'd actually use ambush over sniper for 45%/45% debuffs, or use diana instead of either Michael or Rapha. With SSR Artemis, sniper is all you need to hit def down cap. Light's core will basically be Tsukuyomi and SSR Artemis, most of the time with Sol and then either Raphael/Eros or a burst build with Michael (and Shingen). Situationally, if you just need to get through a tough rage phase, Frey might be a decent substitute (even possibly for Sol for some encounters). Herc's relic weapons will offer additional choices though.

Thanks I am not good with those calculations and Type debuff conflicts so if no conflict im switching to Ambush.

AT Aidoru: I did hear Herc is good end game as well so if he allows me to save money and skip on Artemis I will take that anytime and keep current team haha.

P.S. Still missing 200 HolyP for Shingen. :(

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 09:34 AM
The Light build I'd aim for is Shingen with Sniper Shot, Sol, Light Tsukuyomi, SSR Artemis, Michael. That gets you to the -DEF cap immediately, the -ATK cap after 9T, and gives you spike damage at the start of fights as well. It also effectively leverages the synergy between Shingen's HP weapon and Michael, making the team tankier while adding to its spike damage. Without SSR Artemis, you won't be hitting the -DEF cap without Mordred, Diana, or some other build with greatly reduced damage, though you can still reach -45% with Sniper Shot and Vine (after 8T). In short, SSR Artemis, together with Michael, enables effective damage builds for Light.

However, Raphael is still useful if you want to play the Overdrive delay game and run Black Propaganda instead of Sniper Shot. It's a valid alternative, but damage and mitigation will take longer to ramp up and won't peak as high. Which strategy is more effective will depend on the encounter.

blubbergott
03-27-2018, 09:48 AM
In my opinion Herc should work by far the best with provisional forest, due to the great synnergy with her relic weapon with it. That means, the soul won't be covering any debuffs, besides the def down from the burst effect. Best use for her therefore is f.e. fire, where B frames are covered, A frames generally aren't and they have no other way to get Shingen's pf to work 100% safely.

Now for light, you don't necessarily need sniper either, you could just run tsuku and artemis to get max def down with herc, prob sol and then either Eros/Rapha for more atk down, or you just go full damage with Frey or Michael. Either way, for light imo a Shingen build might be the better choice, but gonna have to try each of them in action.

Another thing that seems kinda popular on dmm are Light control builds (like Tsuku, Artemis, Sol, Eros) with Morgan to add single target heal and provide the necessary damage with her 2 turn 100% group rampage.

@Aidoru: Why would you sub out Artemis for a Shingen build? The big advantage of running shingen over other pf builds is that you can run sniper and comfortably hit 50/40 with Michael, Tsuku, Artemis and Sol (or sub out Sol if you need more damage over heal). Without Artemis, you'd still be missing debuffs, unlike with a Herc+Sniper build (which i'm not really all that convinced of yet).

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 10:10 AM
In my opinion Herc should work by far the best with provisional forest, due to the great synnergy with her relic weapon with it. That means, the soul won't be covering any debuffs, besides the def down from the burst effect. Best use for her therefore is f.e. fire, where B frames are covered, A frames generally aren't and they have no other way to get Shingen's pf to work 100% safely.
Shingen's ATK weapon guarantees that she can get the PF buff when she Bursts. Therefore a Shingen build should work in any situation where a Hercules + PF build works, and has the added advantage of freeing up an EX slot. Given that Ambush (or Sniper Shot) + Vine yields a greater -DEF debuff than Hercules's Burst effect, I don't really see the niche that Hercules fills--unless you don't plan to run PF at all.

Actually, the main use I'd see of a Hercules build is making do without any source of DEF down at all, e.g., without Light Tsukuyomi. But at that point D'art becomes attractive, and requires a lot less investment.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 11:03 AM
@Aidoru: Why would you sub out Artemis for a Shingen build? The big advantage of running shingen over other pf builds is that you can run sniper and comfortably hit 50/40 with Michael, Tsuku, Artemis and Sol (or sub out Sol if you need more damage over heal). Without Artemis, you'd still be missing debuffs, unlike with a Herc+Sniper build (which i'm not really all that convinced of yet).

If you mean my 1st paragraph, I should have specified it but I didn't mean that I would swap out Artemis for Micheal using a Shingen build. The Artemis for Micheal swap was for the above posters current team. If going Shingen, I'd make sure to use both Artemis and Micheal, but Micheal still takes higher priority in that build because she's basically required for a full party burst with Provisional Forest. You'd most likely remove Raphael for Artemis, leaving you with Shigen w/ Sniper, Micheal, Sol, Tsukuyomi and Artemis. Yata/Jorm to finish it off for -50% atk/def.

Hercules' set up is more or less the same but more safe because you have the option of Raphael or Eros. You'll most likely use Micheal, Sol, Raph/Eros and Artemis/Tsukuyomi. You don't need to use Sniper Shot. You can use Provisional Forest and use eidolons to make up the lacking debuffs. Herc's burst, Artemis/Tsukuyomi, Vine for -50% def, and Sol, Eros and Jorm/Yata for -50% atk (or 45% with Raph). This also saves, the one who originally asked the question, 50 dollar on a miracle ticket for essentially the same build, assuming he has the eidolons.

blubbergott
03-27-2018, 11:20 AM
Shingen's ATK weapon guarantees that she can get the PF buff when she Bursts. Therefore a Shingen build should work in any situation where a Hercules + PF build works, and has the added advantage of freeing up an EX slot. Given that Ambush (or Sniper Shot) + Vine yields a greater -DEF debuff than Hercules's Burst effect, I don't really see the niche that Hercules fills--unless you don't plan to run PF at all.

Herc offers quite a lot more spike damage though. I'm still not really convinced of the ATK Shingen weapon, since you kinda trade Hercs nuke for an ex skill, which often might just be ambush (which Hercs burst effect already covers). If you really need the ex slot, then that might be a different story, but f.e. for fire, there's just so much damage potential in Herc + Amaterasu, Mars, Svarog, Uriel/Ares and you're really not gaining much by running Shingen, except for some more flexibility. Either way, I'll most likely get both the Herc and Shingen ATK weapon and then try them side by side. Hard to judge without actually trying them in action and I don't really see any other good options for fire atm.

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Either way, I'll most likely get both the Herc and Shingen ATK weapon and then try them side by side. Hard to judge without actually trying them in action and I don't really see any other good options for fire atm.
That's a really expensive experiment though unless you plan to use both. Also, Fire can run Mars + Vine instead of Mars + Ambush. You lose a little damage but that lets you run Black Propaganda.

blubbergott
03-27-2018, 12:30 PM
That's a really expensive experiment though unless you plan to use both. Also, Fire can run Mars + Vine instead of Mars + Ambush. You lose a little damage but that lets you run Black Propaganda.

Haha, well, no need to max out the weapons (at least at first), I'll just get 1 copy each, compare and then get whichever playstyle i like more. With Herc, worst case you could drop PF for something else (tbh, that sounds nicer than running lower debuffs and relying on Vine) + she's auto friendlier than Shingen, guess that's something to take into consideration too with all the grind in this game.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 02:15 PM

Thats assuming you have Mars and nothing else, cause if you have amaterasu/hephaestus and mars, running vine is retarded.

MagicSpice
03-27-2018, 02:20 PM
atm Diana.
And Artemis has high spike damage on top of her def debuff. You can't really expect more. Overall light's damages won't be outstanding until Nike / AW Michael. If it bothers you, go for fire , wind or thunder.
Until then, you can still replace Eros with Michael (or Frey when she becomes available), but that's not how light shines...

-Triya is also very good. Right now i don't think i'll even aim for Artemis at all. Since Nike is released at the same time i'll probably save my jewels for her. Until then, Diana will be enough. I'm also very curious about the last one, Takeinakata.

-Yes

-Eros it's : -20% atk, a spell to prevent debuff (like Amon or Poseidon) + a forgettable ability dmg buff (still better than nothing), a barrier that absorb 1200 dmg every 6 turns during 3 turns, paired with a defense buff (15/20% i think?). With her + AW Sol, your team becomes kinda unkillable.

Here is a (random) vid if you wan't to see how she works : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHgzGvvc2w4

that's the same exact vid i seen of her before. paying closer attention now, i kinda get the way she works.

also, wouldn't eros ability buff still increase artemis' nuke? it's part of the reason why i run susanoo with bastet, beelzebub, and SSR amon... atk buff, dark damage increase, and ability buff with susanoo's self buffs adds up to one huge damage nuke... especially on light bosses... all i'd need to go with it is sniper shot...

considering nyarl is the only other dark member i have that's noteworthy, that's probably my best damage output team... they do just about as much damage as my fire team with ares, acala, svarog, arthur, and agni all buffed up if i don't need to worry about healing...

in fact, if my fire team didn't need a def debuff (meaning gawain with sniper might be better), an ability buff would push everyone's nukes further cause they all can get some damage out of them given the right situation

i can see some uses for ability buffs if your team can afford it

samdan
03-27-2018, 03:36 PM
I've been maining Water and I think I'm ready to really work on a Wind grid to counter the thunder events. I've been stocking up SR/SSR weapons as they've been coming from events, and here's what I've got for Wind Himes:

SSR:
Odin
Azazel

SR:
Cybele
Hermes
Cronus
Krampus
Maeve
Oberon

Souls
Mordred
D'art
Arthur

I've got 850 SP with 200 I can get cheap on this (enough for Herc or Joan), but only 180 HSP (so 2 events short of Shingen). In a previous thread, the recommendation came to pick up SSR Cybele but that's not an option, obviously... So any opinions on the best SSR to pick up for a wind team? I figure I can run heals with either Nike (for debuff) or Aphrodite (for cleanse/combo rate up) if necessary.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 03:54 PM
Hey guys. Thinking about getting this miracle ticket.

My main team is fire. I only got those:

SSR: None
SSR: Amon; Raguel; Nataku
R: Rakshasa; Nergal; Ignis

Eidolon: Belial

I guess getting Amaterasu is the right thing, or?

Yolodesu
03-27-2018, 03:59 PM
also, wouldn't eros ability buff still increase artemis' nuke?

Nope. I can't find a confirmation right now (so correct me if i'm wrong) but SSR Artemis already has a buff on the same frame. For her SR version it doesn't stack for sure.

in fact, if my fire team didn't need a def debuff (meaning gawain with sniper might be better), an ability buff would push everyone's nukes further cause they all can get some damage out of them given the right situation

i can see some uses for ability buffs if your team can afford it

Generally speaking there are more interesting KH than those based on ability. For your fire team for example, Mars would increase your damage more than any abi thingy. But yeah, if you can afford it, there is no harm in bringing one.

I am not reducing her to a 1200 damage cut, I'm reducing her to a weaker Gaia. Gaia doesn't cut damage, she completely nullifies it. I never mentioned the specific amount Eros reduces because I already do factor in her other buff.

I'll stop spamming about that, since it's not the thread for it, but your comparison doesn't really make sense.
Would you say Susanoo is a weaker version of Svarog? no, since they don't fit the same role.

you wan't to see comparisons with Eros? Hades and Amateratsu are way more similar to her than Gaia is...

I view Barrier as a limited-time heal that doesn't benefit from Ascension skill. In an ideal and balanced world, you could stack it to mitigate a heavy-damage attack, much like some ATK buffs can be stacked currently. Since that's not how it works, and it's generally too weak to prevent a heavy-damage attack from killing you, it's basically a poor man's heal.

I agree with you with the first part. Since barrier is a fix amount of damage absorbed, it will become less and less interesting as we go trough new content. But we were saying the same thing about heal at the beginning of the game. I wouldn't be surprised if the devs decide to give it a buff in the future. Stacking it would be nice for sure.
About the mechanic itself i've already given my pov. It's not a damage cut, its not a heal, its different. Still pretty interesting imo

blubbergott
03-27-2018, 03:59 PM
I guess getting Amaterasu is the right thing, or?

Yes, definitely adding more to your current team than any others.

Kitty
03-27-2018, 04:13 PM
an incredibly kind friend from my union bought a miracle ticket for me :angel:
got mars out of it, cause always wanted her for my fire team ..
me happy :cool:

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 04:17 PM
You have a choice between Gaia, Hastur, and Titania. If your goal is to simply use the team against Thunder, any of these will do. Titania is good for Burst and Berserk builds, but a Berserk build requires SSR Cybele to work effectively. Hastur is an Oberon replacement and can fit in multiple builds, but won't provide much value over Oberon when you're lacking debuffs. Gaia is excellent against Thunder, but tends to be replaced by Titania in offensive builds. Against elements other than Thunder, you'd probably be stuck with Mordred for the time being regardless of pick.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 04:37 PM
I'll stop spamming about that, since it's not the thread for it, but your comparison doesn't really make sense.
Would you say Susanoo is a weaker version of Svarog? no, since they don't fit the same role.

you wan't to see comparisons with Eros? Hades and Amateratsu are way more similar to her than Gaia is...

You can compare her to Hades and Amaterasu, in a completely different aspect than what we were discussing. The two can be compared in a sense both have a party defense up but I've been focusing on her barrier, which acts as a weaker damage nullification buff. That's why I'm using Gaia as the example as she is the only one with a party wide nullify.

And no, I wouldn't use an example like 'Sasanoo is weaker version of Svarog'. But that doesn't mean I can't compare those specific two, as there is plenty to compare between them.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 04:41 PM

Comparing gaia with eros when light has no dmg cuts, just brilliant.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 04:46 PM
Comparing gaia with eros when light has no dmg cuts, just brilliant.

Unregistered one liner. Meh. At least add something to the discussion if you have something to say.

Whether or not light does or doesn't have any other sources of 'damage cuts' doesn't matter in the slightest. You may as well say teams not using Joan are 'just brilliant'.

Slashley
03-27-2018, 04:47 PM
Haha, well, no need to max out the weapons (at least at first), I'll just get 1 copy each, --Note that Relic weapons don't have a Burst effect at 0-stars. Herc's weapons gain -10% at 1-star and -25% at LMB, for example. So can you get a feel on how they work without the burst effects...

I mean, if yes, then can you do the same even without Relic weapons at all?

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered one liner. Meh. At least add something to the discussion if you have something to say.

Whether or not light does or doesn't have any other sources of 'damage cuts' doesn't matter in the slightest. You may as well say teams not using Joan are 'just brilliant'.

You cant just randomly compare gaia with eros, gaia is awakened, eros isnt, light has no dmg cuts so your best bet for a way to reduce dmg appart from atk down is eros (which she has too), that makes her valuable on her own, it isnt like wind where you go straight for gaia or thunder/water who have multiple dmg cut choices, you either run eros on light or your dmg cut is unexistant (who would use joan on light anyways), and most importantly, why do people compare himes from diff elements here? the love (bias actually) for off element himes is what makes people here struggle with endgame content (instead of steamrolling it how its supposed to be), i dont wanna think how horribly AQ5 and future world ragnaroks will be for off element himes users.

Argo
03-27-2018, 05:04 PM
Humble bump.

I got some gift cards for my birthday and all of a sudden I find out a Miracle Ticket is available? Cool. I don't think I've posted here since the last one. And naturally, I've come for some advice about who to pick. Here's my Kamihime list:

Fire:
(SSR) None.
(SR) Amon, Agni, Ragaraja, Raguel, Nataku, Brynhildr
(R) Zeruel, Taikoubou, Rakshasa, Dazbog, Ignis, Baphomet, Nergal

Water:
(SSR) Ea.
(SR) Nike, Cupid, Parvati, Belphegor
(R) Abzu, Ganges, Oto-Hime, Circe, Apsara, Kushinada, Rushalka, Undine

Wind:
(SSR) None.
(SR) Krampus, Guan Yu (Aisha), Cronus, Cybele
(R) Caspiel, Reginleif, Scathach, Puck, Boreas, Zephyrus

Lightning:
(SSR) Halloween Michael, Brahma
(SR) Ramiel, Nemesis, Psyche
(R) Tlaloc, Cherubim, Verethragna, Skuld, Perun, Indra

Dark:
(SSR) None.
(SR) Nyarlathotep, Bastet, Lu-Bu (Ren), Tsukuyomi
(R) Apep, Mephistopheles, Astaroth

Light:
(SSR) Christmas Satan, Sol (previous Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Uzume, Belobog, Artemis
(R) Christmas Perun, Inanna, Dike, Orpheus, Urania

I feel like my Light team is currently my strongest, with Lightning roughly equal. When I started the game I rerolled and got Halloween Michael so I figured I'd focus on Lighting, but my pulls have been going every which way so far. So I'm not sure what the best thing to do would be, especially since I don't know great gameplay strategies. Right now I'm leaning towards the following, but I'm very much open to recommendations:
- Tyr, to enhance my Lightning team and also because I really like the look of her. Plus Awakenable, which is something I don't have yet.
- Amaterasu, so I finally have a Fire SSR to complement my abundance of SRs, and I hear she's the best.
- Nike Unleashed, to enhance my Waters and because I know her better because of the story.
- Moonlight Maiden Tsukuyomi, because I have her Dark self and I hear she's good for Lights.
- Mars, Shamash, Cthulu, Metatron, and a few others look like they have great scenes from the preview.

Sooo...yeah. I'm not particular about which element to focus on, but I imagine Light or Lightning would be best since I have a leg up on SSRs for them. I know almost nothing about team compositions, so if you have any advice for me, please, lay it on me.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 05:20 PM
You cant just randomly compare gaia with eros, gaia is awakened, eros isnt, light has no dmg cuts so your best bet for a way to reduce dmg appart from atk down is eros (which she has too), that makes her valuable on her own, it isnt like wind where you go straight for gaia or thunder/water who have multiple dmg cut choices, you either run eros on light or your dmg cut is unexistant (who would use joan on light anyways), and most importantly, why do people compare himes from diff elements here? the love (bias actually) for off element himes is what makes people here struggle with endgame content (instead of steamrolling it how its supposed to be), i dont wanna think how horribly AQ5 and future world ragnaroks will be for off element himes users.

I'm not randomly comparing them, whether Gaia has an awakened form or not doesn't matter in what I've been talking about. What I'm comparing about the two in the end is the idea that barrier acts as a weaker nullify. That's it, you're escalating it into something it's not.

Comparisons exist so people get a general idea of how this or that plays. That should be an obvious.

Laventale
03-27-2018, 05:23 PM
The miracle ticket offer expires on april 22, so you can buy it before that date anytime, during that time cybele and thanatos will be released (im not sure if asherah will make it), this means those 2 will be on the 10-chain pool later on but they wont be on the miracle ticket pool aka you wont be able to choose them, as cobble said, this works to plan ahead your jewells to avoid dupes, you dont wanna choose a hime with the mtix, use your jewells then get her again.

Kamihimes that are released AFTER the Miracle Ticket won't be available to be pulled out from it.

Yolodesu
03-27-2018, 05:24 PM
i dont wanna think how horribly AQ5 and future world ragnaroks will be for off element himes users.

mono element user here o/ let's meet again in few month. Same music since a year. "When this will be released" "you won't be able to do that without playing like this" "damage taken will be so huge that blablabla". Still waiting...

You can compare her to Hades and Amaterasu, in a completely different aspect than what we were discussing. The two can be compared in a sense both have a party defense up but I've been focusing on her barrier, which acts as a weaker damage nullification buff. That's why I'm using Gaia as the example as she is the only one with a party wide nullify.

Ultimately, even if it prevents damage, barrier feels more like a regen than a damage cut. That's why i think Amateratsu's spell looks very similar.

Anyway, ppl talking about Shingen, assuming you already have a burst gauge up in your team (Michael), and you're not hitting burst cap, is her ATK weapon still better than the HP one? (elemental dmg vs burst damage increase?) I'm not really planning to farm for it, but i'm curious though.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 05:32 PM
mono element user here o/ let's meet again in few month. Same music since a year. "When this will be released" "you won't be able to do that without playing like this" "damage taken will be so huge that blablabla". Still waiting...

So you clear AQ4 without any issues and you can solo wind ragnarok? no? thought so, and no i wasnt talking about mono element users, but off element himes, the rather famous "use sol in every element" etc, which applies to some others too, those guys will struggle with future content cause they wont be able to meet the needed dmg (they cant even instastun wind ragna or AQ4 bosses with a full burst).

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 05:49 PM
I'm going to assume you haven't been frequenting the forums lately because people don't advice that anymore. The suggestion for getting Sol to be used off element teams has been died since the atk down cap. The only time people suggest off elements now is if that player asking for advice literally has nothing else.

And no one expects players to clear any ragnarok raids solo or 'insta stun rank4 acc boss". Those are nothing but a personal achievement. What matters is that you can clear it.

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Anyway, ppl talking about Shingen, assuming you already have a burst gauge up in your team (Michael), and you're not hitting burst cap, is her ATK weapon still better than the HP one? (elemental dmg vs burst damage increase?) I'm not really planning to farm for it, but i'm curious though.
Better in what way? The HP weapon will have higher Burst damage, but the ATK weapon will have higher non-Burst damage and Shingen can Burst immediately. The situation is basically identical to Athirat. It's hard to tell which will do more damage faster without knowing how often the team will be Bursting, but at least at first glance the HP weapon seems to have an edge. You get more spike damage, and that's what is usually important, and you also get a lot of extra HP. This edge grows the more elemental attack you stack, up to the Burst cap.

However, those following the DMM leaderboards will tell you that if you run 200% elemental attack and elemental advantage then you'll hit the caps, and therefore the HP weapon is bad.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 06:04 PM
And no one expects players to clear any ragnarok raids solo or 'insta stun rank4 acc boss". Those are nothing but a personal achievement. What matters is that you can clear it.

You see them as personal achievements just for convenience, cause in reality its a way to make sure if you will be able to meet the dmg requirements for future content, if you think instastun wind ragna/AQ4 bosses is hard enough to consider it a personal achievement, then this will happen to you for not meeting the needed damage https ://youtu.be/JDzYK3nEP-M?t=6m3s , that guy did it on purpose obv to show what happens if your dmg sucks, and all AQ5 bosses are the same, future world ragnaroks are worse, you still underestimate future content? :o

AznSamsung
03-27-2018, 06:20 PM
Guys plz keep this thread to mircle ticket only ... also we miss couple of people thread asking for suggestion or help ... ty

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 06:35 PM
Allowing unregistered posting contributes to an environment that is conducive to trolling. We've seen this happen again and again. It's a lot easier to ignore unhelpful users when they can't blend in with everyone else.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 06:41 PM
You see them as personal achievements just for convenience, cause in reality its a way to make sure if you will be able to meet the dmg requirements for future content, if you think instastun wind ragna/AQ4 bosses is hard enough to consider it a personal achievement, then this will happen to you for not meeting the needed damage https ://youtu.be/JDzYK3nEP-M?t=6m3s , that guy did it on purpose obv to show what happens if your dmg sucks, and all AQ5 bosses are the same, future world ragnaroks are worse, you still underestimate future content? :o

Be aware you're comparing nutaku to dmm, whose 1 year ahead with many more ways to strengthen a team.

Regardless, I don't see what you're spouting on about in the video, if the player had used his full burst, he could have easily avoided it based off how much his other attack reduces the rage meter. With how many turns you get before an overdrive, he had plenty chances and that means other players will too. Other teams also have other sources like rage reduction, overdrive reduction, Gaia, etc. No one saying it's easy but you're definitely exaggerating its difficulty.

And no one is underestimating future content, you're just setting your expectations too high for current content of nutaku because of what dmm has. Once nutaku reaches the same point dmm is at, we'll face the same problems and deal with it the same way but when that happens, please don't return to just brag about how hard AQ6 is.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 06:52 PM
he could have easily avoided it based off how much his other attack reduces the rage meter. With how many turns you get before an overdrive, he had plenty chances and that means other players will too. Other teams also have other sources like rage reduction, overdrive reduction, Gaia, etc.

He got hit by 20k with water rst up and a dmg cut, the real dmg from that ougi is near 100k, and no its not the raging overdrive, raging and normal overdrives are the same, you have 5 turns to kill AQ5 bosses, 6 with bp, if you dont, that happens regardless of normal/raging, that being said, its a dps race and thats why stomping AQ4 (aka kill last boss under 5 turns) is a good way to measure your dps to know if your team is going in the right direction or not, dont see it as personal achievements since thats the minimum required in the future.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 06:52 PM

You can make a decent team for each element but your light team seems to be the better of what you have. Xmas Satan doesn't have much worth but she can fill in as an attacker and having more SSRs always feels good. You'll most likely be stuck using Mordred with Sniper Shot for a while and Xmas Satan, Sol, Belebog as your himes. You need a proper defense down so Tsukuyomi would be the go to if you want to stick with light.

I'd wait for more advice for other elements if you wanted something else though.

MagicSpice
03-27-2018, 06:54 PM
honestly, the way i see it... it's good to plan ahead for the future and all, but you gotta focus on the present...

not everyone can whale at this game and even if they did, you can get different stuff... i had to have thrown a lot of money at the game and i STILL don't have amaterasu or belial... while people have gotten them for free without rerolling by sheer luck...

that's clearly the biggest misconception about this game... it's the means to get there. use what you got, see if you survive, then build upon it to get better

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 06:55 PM
He got hit by 20k with water rst up and a dmg cut, the real dmg from that ougi is near 100k, and no its not the raging overdrive, raging and normal overdrives are the same, you have 5 turns to kill AQ5 bosses, 6 with bp, if you dont, that happens regardless of normal/raging, that being said, its a dps race and thats why stomping AQ4 (aka kill last boss under 5 turns) is a good way to measure your dps to know if your team is going in the right direction or not, dont see it as personal achievements since thats the minimum required in the future.

"in the future" is the key phrase here.

Be aware you're comparing nutaku to dmm, whose 1 year ahead with many more ways to strengthen a team.

Once nutaku reaches the same point dmm is at, we'll face the same problems and deal with it the same way

QXZ
03-27-2018, 07:17 PM
light team question:

so is shingen the only viable dmg build for light in the foreseeable future?

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 07:42 PM
light team question:

so is shingen the only viable dmg build for light in the foreseeable future?
No, we've already discussed that a build with Hercules can accomplish the same effect.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 07:42 PM
Allowing unregistered posting contributes to an environment that is conducive to trolling. We've seen this happen again and again. It's a lot easier to ignore unhelpful users when they can't blend in with everyone else.

Sanahtlig once again showing that anyone that disagrees with him is trolling, so pitiful, Aidoru based his arguments in actual content and the other unregistered user was looking into the future to prepare ahead, both are right in their own ways, but instead you diminish the unregistered user arguments by saying "they can't blend in with everyone else", just pathetic.

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 07:48 PM
Sanahtlig once again showing that anyone that disagrees with him is trolling, so pitiful, Aidoru based his arguments in actual content and the other unregistered user was looking into the future to prepare ahead, both are right in their own ways, but instead you diminish the unregistered user arguments by saying "they can't blend in with everyone else", just pathetic.
The person Aidoru is arguing with is here just to irritate people. Much like yourself, Mr. Unregistered. I don't mind disagreements. What I mind is when the premise is a strawman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man). That's just a waste of everyone's time.

nicenicenice
03-27-2018, 08:20 PM
I've honestly no idea who to choose with my miracle ticket.

Fire I got

Acala, Yamaraji (SSRs), Raguel, Ragaraji, and Agni/Nutaku (SRs)

Dark I got

Susanoo, Amon Unleashed (SSRs), Lu Bu (and two spots for any of the following -Beelzebub, Tsukuyomi, Eligos, Mereseger)

Am currently Using Modred as my soul.

I do also have Nike Unleashed, and Gaia, although I don't think I can build a team with either of them.

Suggestions from any of you more savy players? (all my them are at 3 or 4 breaks)

Oh and I just got Light Ysukuyomi, which I thought was limited...? Oh nevermind. I'm mistaken.

Skyryder
03-27-2018, 08:41 PM
Current Builds:

Fire:
Andromeda
Agni
Acala
Kagutsuchi
Brynhildr

Water:
D'art
Enkidu
Shiva
Nike (Unleashed)
Cupid

Light:
D'Art
Metaron
Artemis
Sol
Belobog

Dark:
Andromeda
Lu Bu
Satan
Dark Amaterasu
Amon (Unleashed)
*Subs: Nyarl and Beelzebub

Wind:
Andromeda
Guan Yu
Cybele
Cronus
Cu Chulain

Thunder
D'Art
Thunder Artemis
Jupiter
Psyche
Tyr

Looking to use Miracle to "complete" a deck. Any of my teams stand out in terms of being better than the others and/or just missing a key Kamihime to balance out the team?

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 09:26 PM
Looking to use Miracle to "complete" a deck. Any of my teams stand out in terms of being better than the others and/or just missing a key Kamihime to balance out the team?
You should work on the Dark team. I'd get Osiris next. You can turn that into a nice Burst build. For the time being, I'd probably run Shingen with ATK down EX.

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 09:36 PM
I've honestly no idea who to choose with my miracle ticket.

Fire I got

Acala, Yamaraji (SSRs), Raguel, Ragaraji, and Agni/Nutaku (SRs)

Dark I got

Susanoo, Amon Unleashed (SSRs), Lu Bu (and two spots for any of the following -Beelzebub, Tsukuyomi, Eligos, Mereseger)

Am currently Using Modred as my soul.

I do also have Nike Unleashed, and Gaia, although I don't think I can build a team with either of them.

Suggestions from any of you more savy players? (all my them are at 3 or 4 breaks)

Oh and I just got Light Ysukuyomi, which I thought was limited...? Oh nevermind. I'm mistaken.
You could honestly make a team from any of those, though I wouldn't invest in the Fire team due to lack of core SSRs. The Light team would have more options with Diana. The Wind team would have more options with Oberon. The Water team would be easy to build on since Nike can both heal and debuff and Cthulhu fills the debuff gaps except class B, which can be covered with Sniper Shot. But the Light team could make better use of Relic weapons since it would have debuffs covered with Sol and Sniper Shot.

Skyryder
03-27-2018, 09:46 PM
You should work on the Dark team. I'd get Osiris next. You can turn that into a nice Burst build. For the time being, I'd probably run Shingen with ATK down EX.

What would the final team look like?

Something like this?

Shigen (ATK down)
Osiris
Dark Amat
Amon Unleashed
Satan

Argo
03-27-2018, 09:49 PM
You can make a decent team for each element but your light team seems to be the better of what you have. Xmas Satan doesn't have much worth but she can fill in as an attacker and having more SSRs always feels good. You'll most likely be stuck using Mordred with Sniper Shot for a while and Xmas Satan, Sol, Belebog as your himes. You need a proper defense down so Tsukuyomi would be the go to if you want to stick with light.

I'd wait for more advice for other elements if you wanted something else though.

I don't have Mordred just yet, but she is my next goal. Currently at 260/500 SP for her, but I do have D'Art. I'm a casual player, so I went nuts with unlocking Souls early on and now I'm suffering for it. Oh well, gotta work with what I have.
Just how lacking are my other teams?

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 10:00 PM
What would the final team look like?

Something like this?

Shigen (ATK down)
Osiris
Dark Amat
Amon Unleashed
Satan
That's what I'd run for now. Later you can awaken Satan and replace Amon with Hades to improve damage mitigation. You could even run a Berserk build since you wouldn't need the EX slot at that point, further increasing spike damage potential.

nicenicenice
03-27-2018, 10:18 PM
You could honestly make a team from any of those, though I wouldn't invest in the Fire team due to lack of core SSRs. The Light team would have more options with Diana. The Wind team would have more options with Oberon. The Water team would be easy to build on since Nike can both heal and debuff and Cthulhu fills the debuff gaps except class B, which can be covered with Sniper Shot. But the Light team could make better use of Relic weapons since it would have debuffs covered with Sol and Sniper Shot.

Yeah I get what you mean in regards to Fire. none of the ones I have are particularly good. A lot of good options there but I got none of them lol

I actually happen to have Oberon. Should I awaken Gaia, and get Hatsur, Titania, or Cu? - if i go for a wind team?

For Dark I guess my only option of value right now is Orsiris, right?

Sadly I don't have Diana.

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 10:40 PM
Yeah I get what you mean in regards to Fire. none of the ones I have are particularly good. A lot of good options there but I got none of them lol

I actually happen to have Oberon. Should I awaken Gaia, and get Hatsur, Titania, or Cu? - if i go for a wind team?

For Dark I guess my only option of value right now is Orsiris, right?

Sadly I don't have Diana.
It's going to take at least 3 Miracle tickets to fill out whatever element you choose here. In that light, just choose the element you want. I'd recommend Wind, Water, or Light, but others might push you in a different direction. There's no clear "right" answer here.

For Wind, I'd choose Hastur or Titania. Arguments could be made for either, given that you have Oberon. You'll likely want both eventually. This team will be somewhat weak until SSR Cybele and you'll be relying on Mordred and Sniper Shot.
For Water, Cthulhu is an easy choice. Again, Mordred and Sniper Shot.
For Light, Sol is an easy choice. Since you have Light Tsukuyomi, Mordred is not a requirement and you have the option of running a Burst build. You'll still need Sniper Shot.

Aidoru
03-27-2018, 10:55 PM
I don't have Mordred just yet, but she is my next goal. Currently at 260/500 SP for her, but I do have D'Art. I'm a casual player, so I went nuts with unlocking Souls early on and now I'm suffering for it. Oh well, gotta work with what I have.
Just how lacking are my other teams?
Technically you could use any soul with Sniper Shot for the light team, you just won't have Black Propaganda.

As for your other teams:
For fire, you lack strong debuffs. While fire teams have the a-frame debuffs, they lack strong versions of it. You can make do using Sniper Shot, Raguel, and Nergal. Amaterasu would probably be the choice here if using a ticket for your fire team.

For water, you really only have Belphegor, who is always nice to have starting out a water team but aside from her, your other water himes don't have much to offer, that includes Ea. I think Cthulhu is generally the top priority for water, I personally haven't read up much on water teams.

For wind, they have the easiest starter set to reaching the atk down cap because Cybele and Zeph can be gotten by anyone. You just need Joan's Trial by Jury to hit that -50%. I'm not really sure what wind SSR is ticket priority, I want to say Hastur since SSR Cybele isn't available or maybe Gaia.

For thunder the problem with them is all their currently necessary skills are only from SSR thunder himes and you have none of them. Meaning you'll have to heavily rely on your soul to make up the lacking debuffs. If using a ticket here, I think Raiko or Tyr would be the go to.

For dark, having Nyar and Lu Bu helps as they basically fill your debuff needs. Though they're not the strongest debuffs and can still be improved. Ticket would most likely be Hades or Satan or Amon. You really want Thanatos but sadly, like SSR Cybele, she few short a couple weeks for the ticket release.

nicenicenice
03-27-2018, 11:06 PM
It's going to take at least 3 Miracle tickets to fill out whatever element you choose here. In that light, just choose the element you want. I'd recommend Wind, Water, or Light, but others might push you in a different direction. There's no clear "right" answer here.

For Wind, I'd choose Hastur or Titania. Arguments could be made for either, given that you have Oberon. You'll likely want both eventually. This team will be somewhat weak until SSR Cybele and you'll be relying on Mordred and Sniper Shot.
For Water, Cthulhu is an easy choice. Again, Mordred and Sniper Shot.
For Light, Sol is an easy choice. Since you have Light Tsukuyomi, Mordred is not a requirement and you have the option of running a Burst build. You'll still need Sniper Shot.

Gotcha, thanks for the help. I think I'll go for wind in that case. I don't really have any good SRs for Water or Light, so i'll be disadvantaged for a really long time unless I get some lucky pulls and get some good SRs to fill the ranks (currently only have Triton for water and belobog for light, whereas with wind I got Iblis,Freja,Guan Yu,Maeve, Oberon, Cronus, and Hermes to work with atm). Also my weapons grid is more filled out for Wind.

Again thanks for the help!

blubbergott
03-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Note that Relic weapons don't have a Burst effect at 0-stars. Herc's weapons gain -10% at 1-star and -25% at LMB, for example. So can you get a feel on how they work without the burst effects...

I mean, if yes, then can you do the same even without Relic weapons at all?

Ah, thanks, didn't know that.
Though the really important part is how well the burst gauge aligns with it, so might still need one copy for that.

Naes
03-28-2018, 11:07 PM
Wind: Cu Chulainne , Gaia,
Thunder: Thor, Raikou, Brahma
Fire: Ares
Light: Sol, Eros, Raphael
Dark: Amaterasu
Water: ?

Really not sure who i should go for, thinking Hastur to round out the greens. Could do all in on thunder tactic. or give water/dark/fire a boost.

AutoCrimson
03-29-2018, 01:52 AM
Dark: Amaterasu

? Fire Ama in Dark? or u list the himes u currently have?

MooShoes
03-29-2018, 01:53 AM
Why not Light Tsukuyomi? It would complete your light team quite nicely for now.