+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

  1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    4,011
    Credits
    2,887
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change

    Come Join the Flower Knight Girl DMM Crew

    https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/

    we got a crib n nice folks

    How to make an DMM acc

    https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Getting_Started




    Volarmis

    always posting translations and pacts


    Myers

    Nice person who is most active on Discord and HCB


    ShadowNinjaX
    Fellow oppai fan

    Durrem

    Lucky guy

    Caitlenren

    Super Lucky person


    Myrdin
    Your go to guy for Tactics


    Maotd
    Old Veteran


    Me
    40 year old Canadian Pervert
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター


    Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

    Signature made by Myrdin


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    575
    Credits
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryHunter View Post
    https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/

    we got a crib n nice folks

    How to make an DMM acc

    https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Getting_Started




    Volarmis

    always posting translations and pacts


    Myers

    Nice person who is most active on Discord and HCB


    ShadowNinjaX
    Fellow oppai fan

    Durrem

    Lucky guy

    Caitlenren

    Super Lucky person


    Myrdin
    Your go to guy for Tactics


    Maotd
    Old Veteran


    Me
    40 year old Canadian Pervert
    In fact, I have been lurking for a long time.

    Will arrive 150 days in 2 days. An invitation has been sent to you IGN: Traditional Chinese
    Friendlist: 52/52

    DMM: 19/33



    NUTAKU ID: 951148925

    DMM: 067303216 (warehouse )

    DMM: 432517855

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,104
    Credits
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by fghk0 View Post
    In fact, I have been lurking for a long time.

    Will arrive 150 days in 2 days. An invitation has been sent to you IGN: Traditional Chinese

    Send me a friend request. I been playing since end of last year and my team is already stronger than nutaku. 690K
    DMM: 752192994

    Come Join the Flower Knight Girl DMM Crew-team-5-9.png
    Last edited by phob; 05-09-2019 at 09:02 AM.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    575
    Credits
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by phob View Post
    Send me a friend request. I been playing since end of last year and my team is already stronger than nutaku. 690K
    DMM: 752192994

    Come Join the Flower Knight Girl DMM Crew-team-5-9.png
    Nice to see you (invitation has been sent), I will continue Nu’s dream and improve quality on DMM
    Friendlist: 52/52

    DMM: 19/33



    NUTAKU ID: 951148925

    DMM: 067303216 (warehouse )

    DMM: 432517855

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    4,011
    Credits
    2,887
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    I thought dis was u



    will check who I got LOL
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター


    Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

    Signature made by Myrdin

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    786
    Credits
    459
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by phob View Post
    Send me a friend request. I been playing since end of last year and my team is already stronger than nutaku. 690K
    DMM: 752192994

    Come Join the Flower Knight Girl DMM Crew-team-5-9.png
    Quote Originally Posted by fghk0 View Post
    Nice to see you (invitation has been sent), I will continue Nu’s dream and improve quality on DMM
    You two should post your DMM info in this thread: https://harem-battle.club/flower-kni...iend-list.html and maotd can you add you to the list .
    DMM Flower Knight Girl | Name: Myers | ID: 152744586 [114/116]

  7. #7
    For those not really a fan of the Japanese writing, I understand as I was in the same boat 2 1/2 years ago before I jumped to DMM finally. Every now and then I still have to ask a question about some thing but someone always helps out. I do at times miss seeing what's going on with the story and dialogues. But there is so much content and so many flower knight girls to collect that it more than makes up for it. The game also runs 100x smoother than Nutaku's version, no exaggeration. So feel free to come on over to the dark side, we have cookies!
    DMM FKG ID: 536701334 IGN: ShadwNinjaX Allies: 53/63

  8. #8
    Unregistered Guest
    For some reason i cant pass the first step of profile registration nickname. Tried since yesterday, all i got is error server crowded.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    786
    Credits
    459
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For some reason i cant pass the first step of profile registration nickname. Tried since yesterday, all i got is error server crowded.
    I think your issue will be solved if you:

    1. Log out.

    2. Go to the Log-In screen and switch the language setting on the top right from English -> Japanese.


    3. Continue registration on the Japanese website.

    If you're having trouble doing registration in the Japanese website, you can Google Chrome to translate the entire page so you know what you're filling in (nickname, password, etc). This is what I used when and it made registration very easy.
    DMM Flower Knight Girl | Name: Myers | ID: 152744586 [114/116]

  10. #10
    Unregistered Guest
    I did all of that with jp language. If i checked network on dev tool, i saw error 500 (which is internal server error) on that confirm page.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •