+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Credits

Thumbs up Gambit 5 - Can we get even shittier than we were before? Yes we can!

Haha, have you, guys, noticed how the usual 50k trophies requirement changed to 51k just to tease us, those who were complaining that 50k is unreachable/too hard to reach without SECs? And Silver/Gold cases now give R card instead of SR, so we can't use cases to advance in the daily mission "Flirt with X SR Girls".
    The gray desingn of the gambit menus looks crappy too (though Comiket theme is kinda nice, imho) and those "Kairo warmers" cards look too rainbowish in contrast to all that interface, so yeah, looks kind shitty too. (And why are they even "Kairo" in the first place? What do they have in common with Egypt? I'd say it's hot enough in Egypt to not bother inventing hand warmers, so they can't be named after the place they were invented in, i guess...)
    Not sure about the contents of boxes and rolls per stage this time, but the 51k reward card is pretty "meh" for me this time too, so i won't even bother playing this Gambit that much and using any egacha for SECs - better play GHQ and get more guaranteed Rgacha tickets from Daily Chance Time Mission - maybe only to unlock the Gambit Story and get among 1k Overall Ranking to get the "shisa" girl (she's goddamn cute. I'm glad she's not 51k reward card)
    The only good thing about this one is, probably, the bosses - "shisa" is a cute boss and has her own card for 100 Ranking (and also, notice that she is uncensored, when shown as a boss and defeated) and Lil Lilith seems to be among those bosses and in the Gambit story too, which is very entertaining (and for the first time gambit Bosses seem to be at least a little connected to it's story/design).
    But meh. I wasn't really expecting the Gambit to become much, or at least, a somehow better, but sure not to become even worse, and especially - like that. It looks just like they've read all the feedback, and made some slight changes just to insult those who were complaining. Now i just don't even know if i should cry or laugh about it. I'm just at the loss of words.
    Nutaku's trolling at their best.
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Credits
    Did you steal parts of china's wall again vic?

In all honesty i cannot answer for the "amazing" 1k increase but isn't rather the bad thing that the event is shorter than usual (from what i heard)? Feels as if they went "damn we only have X days left to stay on schedule after we launched that shard event, let's make the next shorter!"

That said, whining about the graphic design of the interface now, really? Kairo also MEANS pocket hand warmer, it has nothing to do with Egypt to begin with just lazy translations. http://jisho.org/search/%E6%87%90%E7%82%89

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    whining about the graphic design of the interface now, really?
    Well, not that i whine, i just don't like it, comparing the the previous gambit, and just expressing what i fell about it being so ugly.

and

Kairo also MEANS pocket hand warmer, it has nothing to do with Egypt to begin with just lazy translations. http://jisho.org/search/%E6%87%90%E7%82%89
    well, Google translates かいろ 懐炉 exactly as Cairo, the capital of Egypt. Lol.
    And i'm not so friendly with Japanese language or some in-depth translation websites, nor did i knew what those warmers were called in the original japanese version, so for me it's just what it says. Каир - the capital of Egypt. So yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, guys, did you noticed that N Gacha Tickets now cost 1500 Pero even when there is no Event active?
    Another "Nice change" in PPS, or just a bug after "off schedule" Shards event? "Ha ha, thanks, Nutaku/DMM" once again.
    Last edited by Vic47; 03-04-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

"game balance". Now is focused on consumables, SEC was nerfed and shard event was a "good" idea to force everything to clean stacks.

Well, the short time for this gambit is a worse issue than those adjustments. I still thinking that 3rd gambit was worse (golden boxes with shitty bounty). At least who adquired a slayer from shard event can use it on current one.
    Last edited by chillinfar; 03-04-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Kairo also MEANS pocket hand warmer, it has nothing to do with Egypt to begin with just lazy translations. http://jisho.org/search/%E6%87%90%E7%82%89
    THAT'S what a kairo is? Huh... I kind of wondered. After getting bouquets, stamps, and trophies I saw kairos and was like "what the fuck's a kairo?"

And now I know.
    Gambit 5 - Can we get even shittier than we were before? Yes we can!-200_s.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Vic47 View Post
    Also, guys, did you noticed that N Gacha Tickets now cost 1500 Pero even when there is no Event active?
    Another "Nice change" in PPS, or just a bug after "off schedule" Shards event? "Ha ha, thanks, Nutaku/DMM" once again.
    To my knowledge, they were always 1.5k Pero, regardless of event. Some thread dated a bit of time back was questioning the cost-efficiency of N Gacha tix vs N wild cards and trying to take into consideration the statistical chance of an N Gacha drawing a R/SR to compensate for the 50% greater cost and determine ultimately if it was more wo-

I stray.

In general I've never been particularly fond of Gambit events, primarily since on top of SECs, you still need gold-shop items like radars/glasses on top of peronamin to get an edge on others whereas other events like Shards or EG/SEG or Coliseum generally let you get by with recovery items only.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKika View Post
    To my knowledge, they were always 1.5k Pero, regardless of event.
    Before the first Shards Event (a couple of weeks that is) N Gacha was 1k pero between Events and 1,5k Pero during Events if you bought them one by one, instead of "5+1 packs". 5=1 pack were always 9k Pero, no matter Event or not (which made each N gacha Ticket in them cost 1,5k Pero)
    Now, after Shards event this "mid-event discount" was removed and N Gacha tickets bocme 1.5k Pero no matter what even before this Gambit has started. You just probably always bought them in 5+1 packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah, so there's no mistake, and Gambit will even last for only 8 days fom now on... Great. Just GREAT! Guess that will be the second Gambit i won't finish the Storyline of and, maybe, the last one i will play at all...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, WTF is wrong with the rankings this time???
    I always used to be amont 1k as a no problem, but this time i'm playing as usual, but can hardly get even past 2,5k! What the hell, guys? Are EVERYONE just burning down all their 'namin they've stockpiled since they've started playing or something?
    I mean, i have plenty of it myself, but i don't want to achieve that i used to achieve with no effort by burning all of my "bad day reserve" for one card (and i don't mean even 51k card - this time we're talking about the 1k ranking card, FFS!"
    I just don't even...
    Meh, 8 days is just WAY too short for Gambit. At first i was thinking i won't even be able to clear 200 locations to unlock all story scenes (but i guess i'll be able to do so after all - location 75 by now, all thanks to my lvl 69 and ~450 max Sta that i accumulate while i sleep) - and for the new/average players even this will hardly be possible, even with consumables (which they definately weren't be able to stockpile for as long as i did, for example)...
    Really, guys, this is going nowhere. If this will become a common practice for all events, i'll say "good bye" to PPS very soon. It is just pointless to play the game you can't even "semi-win" as before.

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic47 View Post
    Before the first Shards Event (a couple of weeks that is) N Gacha was 1k pero between Events and 1,5k Pero during Events if you bought them one by one, instead of "5+1 packs". 5=1 pack were always 9k Pero, no matter Event or not (which made each N gacha Ticket in them cost 1,5k Pero)
    Now, after Shards event this "mid-event discount" was removed and N Gacha tickets bocme 1.5k Pero no matter what even before this Gambit has started. You just probably always bought them in 5+1 packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah, so there's no mistake, and Gambit will even last for only 8 days fom now on... Great. Just GREAT! Guess that will be the second Gambit i won't finish the Storyline of and, maybe, the last one i will play at all...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, WTF is wrong with the rankings this time???
    I always used to be amont 1k as a no problem, but this time i'm playing as usual, but can hardly get even past 2,5k! What the hell, guys? Are EVERYONE just burning down all their 'namin they've stockpiled since they've started playing or something?
    I mean, i have plenty of it myself, but i don't want to achieve that i used to achieve with no effort by burning all of my "bad day reserve" for one card (and i don't mean even 51k card - this time we're talking about the 1k ranking card, FFS!"
    I just don't even...
    Meh, 8 days is just WAY too short for Gambit. At first i was thinking i won't even be able to clear 200 locations to unlock all story scenes (but i guess i'll be able to do so after all - location 75 by now, all thanks to my lvl 69 and ~450 max Sta that i accumulate while i sleep) - and for the new/average players even this will hardly be possible, even with consumables (which they definately weren't be able to stockpile for as long as i did, for example)...
    Really, guys, this is going nowhere. If this will become a common practice for all events, i'll say "good bye" to PPS very soon. It is just pointless to play the game you can't even "semi-win" as before.
    I don't think so, I have only 10720 kairo and i'm ranked 372th (I used the peronamin until the bonus stage, then normal stamina)
    https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mattress90

My Games: Harem Heroes, Kamihime Project

Seeing multipliers makes sense. As i said before now gambit is focused on consumables. This means, invest on glasses
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    Seeing multipliers makes sense. As i said before now gambit is focused on consumables. This means, invest on glasses
    I have nothing to "invest" but i have 20 of them saved during previous Gambit so... Well, anyway, i saw 300 Kairo card only once (and, hopefully, catched it without Glasses) and 1 or 2 times i saw 100 kairo card (but missed it). Currently i'm in the area 77.
    I also have 5 eGacha tickets so maybe i'll use some and try to get Alpha or at least Beta SR and start using Radars and Shakes (and, probably, Namins too) when Phase 2 begins... But if Phase 1 ranking gave me a "boost" in Overall Ranking, this time it will rather drag me down, so i wonder, if i should even try for that 1k Rank card... =_=" Still, come to think of it - i don't need those eGacha and Namins for anything else, so... Why not, probably... Depends on how long will be further Events (especially further Gambits) but i'll probably just quit if all the Events become 1 week anyway, and if they won't shorten - well, things will be just like they were before. So whatever, anyway. Waiting for Phase 2, herp derp.