Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Evil Ass top macro cheater of PPS

That EA cheater called himself Rage for sometime then returned to Evil ass again .

In fact that guy has rage in himself for cheating if he got any .

In 4th gambit he was clearly a fucking macro even if he is online and that is stupid of him because he was opening cases and

gaining trophies at the same time .

when I told nutaku about him and a group of fucking cheaters like him he changed his ways in this gambit so he lowered the tone a little .

but he is still stupid in this gambit although I think he is a smart guy but he could not resist greed so he is stupid because of his greed .

in this gambit he only is macro when he goes to sleep . I am sure of it .

not active for 6 hours and still opens cases in 0~2 secs .

in 4th gambit it is clear and not me alone who said he was a macro

in this gambit you can be sure of that by seeing he is not logged for long time and still opens cases in abnormal time particularly in night time of Germany when he goes to sleep .

2 more things : 1st )I am deleting his friendship and not adding any one friend to him and may delete my current friends who
    add him and gonna block him .
    2nd) If I add anyone and then find out he is a macro I am gonna give him a hard time like I did to Evil ASS

Credits
    Next gambit, next EA thread. Pretty sure every gambit but the first has had a thread condemning EA to the pits of hell.

Removing everyone who has him as a friend does little against him or the ones you remove, only hurting yourself as you need to find a lot of top players with free slots that do not have him added. Checking through my list of boxes there's a ton of them that EA never nabbed and i have nabbed a ton of boxes from people that EA is friend with.

That said, i wonder who'll make this thread when the next gambit hits.

3. This again? You dont realize that there are people who are way too dedicated to this game and play it all the time?
    Saying he opens cases all the time is plainly false, any active player can see that.
    You cant see if someone is or is not logged in, you just see when he last visited home page. There is little reason to go there during event anyway. You will see me as away for hours even though I play, all the time. You just wont notice probably because I dont care that much about cases.
    Also, unless there are also claims about him creating advanced AI to chat with others, then yeah, he is awake until very late and very early too. Then again, who said a person have to sleep at night?

Seriously, stop this witch hunting. If you have proof that someone is cheating or abusing the system, by all means report to Nutaku and remember to put in all details. If you dont, its just a speculations and badmouthing.
    You are free to remove all high SED and active players is you think that will help for you.

PS: Using macros would make you slower then person playing

Quote Originally Posted by Tomaa View Post
    This again? You dont realize that there are people who are way too dedicated to this game and play it all the time?
    Saying he opens cases all the time is plainly false, any active player can see that.
    You cant see if someone is or is not logged in, you just see when he last visited home page. There is little reason to go there during event anyway. You will see me as away for hours even though I play, all the time. You just wont notice probably because I dont care that much about cases.
    Also, unless there are also claims about him creating advanced AI to chat with others, then yeah, he is awake until very late and very early too. Then again, who said a person have to sleep at night?

Seriously, stop this witch hunting. If you have proof that someone is cheating or abusing the system, by all means report to Nutaku and remember to put in all details. If you dont, its just a speculations and badmouthing.
    You are free to remove all high SED and active players is you think that will help for you.

PS: Using macros would make you slower then person playing
    hay Tommaa honey ! did you even read !?
    1st) I realize there are who dedicated but is beyond dedication this is cheating
    2nd)any one with some EXP knows I am talking about pink only
    3rd)I said he opens all cases( pink I mean ) in 4th gambit not this one"any active player can see that" and non active I say
    4th)being inactive for 6 hours and sometime 12 and opening pink cases but not gaining any trophies or kairos is clear that the palyer is not there because any one with mind would use his focus to gain gold/silver/pink keys or cases and this sooner or later would get you kairo chance so how could Evil Ass be very caring about pink cases while not caring about focus which could get him gold or silver not only pink . a beginner would not do this mistake .
    5th) not speculations . I am sure and reported to nutaku already .
    6th) in short again to get the idea to any one not understanding yet : EAss was robot like in 4th gambit opening cases in less than 2 secs almost all pink cases opend by him and not even logged for 12 hours sometimes( that alone is enough proof ) while in 5th gambit he was stupid dumb tried to hide it but exposed himself more .

5. yes, I did read and its very related.
    1) thats just what you think, there are more active people when it comes to cases. you will notice soon
    2) this is always only about pink cases
    3) nope, his opening rate didnt changed at all. its just question of how active your mutual friends vs other friends are.
    4) do you know this is impossible? if you open cases you get kairo. also for returning to search you dont need to use home button. I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online.

I have more active friends then EA when it comes to opening cases. But being first in ranking makes him an easy target, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomaa View Post
    yes, I did read and its very related.
    1) thats just what you think, there are more active people when it comes to cases. you will notice soon
    2) this is always only about pink cases
    3) nope, his opening rate didnt changed at all. its just question of how active your mutual friends vs other friends are.
    4) do you know this is impossible? if you open cases you get kairo. also for returning to search you dont need to use home button. I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online.

I have more active friends then EA when it comes to opening cases. But being first in ranking makes him an easy target, eh?
    1&3)well ... when i deleted EAss my pinks took about 30 secs ~ 2 minutes to be opened although I have a lot more friends specially active advanced ones than 4th gambit cuase I leveled up . now according to what you think there should not be that delay so that it is clear you are wrong . this makes it clear that it is because of his cheating and he just changed cheating style this gambit .

2&4) LOL so you know I talk about pink only and have some EXP! although it is clear you understood generally all cases ...well... since you are so clever and refuse to declare that you understood it that way I say I do not mean the low and poor 50s kairos/trophies that come from pink cases since you have some EXP you should know that I mean the big multiplier which come from exploring

" also for returning to search you dont need to use home button " what a great addition to our subject ! do you think I don't know that?!
    " I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online " you could be right with this If his multiplier goes below 1 for the time he is not there( 6 and sometime 12 hours) sleeping or watching TV or eating or shitting then when he comes back he gets his full multiplier again .LOL

I will say it one last time : "EAss was robot like in 4th gambit opening cases in less than 2 secs almost all pink cases opend by him and not even logged for 12 hours sometimes ( that alone is enough proof )" and I add not only me who agree and guarantee that .

.I got really bored of your blind defense about EAss . not replying to you any more . you can talk to the hand

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Next gambit, next EA thread. Pretty sure every gambit but the first has had a thread condemning EA to the pits of hell.

Removing everyone who has him as a friend does little against him or the ones you remove, only hurting yourself as you need to find a lot of top players with free slots that do not have him added. Checking through my list of boxes there's a ton of them that EA never nabbed and i have nabbed a ton of boxes from people that EA is friend with.

That said, i wonder who'll make this thread when the next gambit hits.
    If Nutaku stop to put garbage in golden boxes, it couldn't be a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

As i warned before, to counter macrofags try to farm boxes instead of opening others.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies lover View Post
    Dude, i tell you what. Relax.
    I was feeling like you once, and created the second "macro-hate" thread here after Julia first brought this problem up, and i clearly know ALOT of top players doing this shit, no matter macro or not. This is called "pink hunting" - people may just sit in the "your friends cases" page with filter set to pink only and constantly switch between opened and unopened cases tabs, and open unopened ones right after they appear on the list.
    And yes, i was pissed at first too, because i felt that it is a cheating on normal players like me, who visit case page only like 10 or less times in a day, and mostly get nothing from it because all pink cases are bieng stolen by campers/macro users. So i even started such thread on the forum, and removed everyone who had EA in their friend list from my own friend list in the game.
    But think about it a bit more, will ya?
    EA, and those other "whales" (who, often, are pink hunters) are the only reason you can actually get enough Super Elite Guard Eliminations (100, 200, 300) to get those rewards - and they are much more valuable than all that cheap trash you can get from pink cases alltogether.
    They also are up for finishung off the rest of remaining, or even taking all of the inhibition of those SEGs and EGs that you can't handle in time yourself, so you won't ever lose any EP from those (and get a better Ranking reward during Elite Guard Events, and sure will end up among top 1000 to get a new unique SR girl) and more important - you'll get quite valueable rewards for any focus you spend on hitting those Guards - that literally means at least 1 SR Wild Card for every 1 Focus you spend on poking those guards and about 10 focus for a R gacha ticket! I'd say this is compared to at least 1 silver key per 1 Focus. Or even a Golden key. Now, do you still think this is not a fair trade? Okay, pink cases sometimes contain R Gacha Tickets, which are quite valueable - especially for the new players, but still they are quite rare in those, and during this Gambit they even were removed from pink cases until Phase 2. So those pink cases are just rubbish, in general, and don't worth all that hype and hate.
    Also, the amount of Kairo (other trophies) in those Pink cases is so small it won't really make a big difference for you, unless you'll start pink hunting/macroing yourself. So, you know - i don't give a damn about those macro cheaters anymore. At least they've helped me to deal with all those EGs and SEGs from the very beginning, when i was a puny lvl 10 noob, taught me many game secrets and they cuntribute to the PeroWiki here at HBC, so i'm fine if they'll get a small profit from my pink cases and the ones i could take myself from my friends (and my friends could take from me). Personally i've got several hundreds of SR WC from the last Gambit and near 2 million Pero thanks to my "slayer-friends" who are now popping my pink cases like popcorn.
    So, in a short words - giving up pink cases for help during EG events is a fair trade.
    Btw, if you feel you are getting too little pink cases - try buying enough pink keys with N Gacha tickets to make the number of your pink keys always be over 1000 - you'll stop getting pink keys from 1-focus boss encounters and start always getting pink cases from them instead. This will compensate the loss of cases from friends in a way... (this secret was told to me by EA, btw)

In general: this game is fucked up by Nutaku or DMM (or both), not by the players who adapt. Blame them instead, if you want to blame someone (they could make it so pink keys won't be buyable, and be rare enough so everyone had enough unopened cases to open, or daily limit on how much pink cases you can open per day, for example - but they did it this way instead)
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ladies lover View Post
    1&3)well ... when i deleted EAss my pinks took about 30 secs ~ 2 minutes to be opened although I have a lot more friends specially active advanced ones than 4th gambit cuase I leveled up . now according to what you think there should not be that delay so that it is clear you are wrong . this makes it clear that it is because of his cheating and he just changed cheating style this gambit .

2&4) LOL so you know I talk about pink only and have some EXP! although it is clear you understood generally all cases ...well... since you are so clever and refuse to declare that you understood it that way I say I do not mean the low and poor 50s kairos/trophies that come from pink cases since you have some EXP you should know that I mean the big multiplier which come from exploring

" also for returning to search you dont need to use home button " what a great addition to our subject ! do you think I don't know that?!
    " I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online " you could be right with this If his multiplier goes below 1 for the time he is not there( 6 and sometime 12 hours) sleeping or watching TV or eating or shitting then when he comes back he gets his full multiplier again .LOL

I will say it one last time : "EAss was robot like in 4th gambit opening cases in less than 2 secs almost all pink cases opend by him and not even logged for 12 hours sometimes ( that alone is enough proof )" and I add not only me who agree and guarantee that .

.I got really bored of your blind defense about EAss . not replying to you any more . you can talk to the hand
    Whatever you say, you will learn how it really works by time, or dont, thats your loss.
    But dont bring your witch hunting here.

All heil the Macro Führer.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast