+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game suggestion

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

Game suggestion

I think FKG has room for improvement, namely stamina regen. It's not level based, so as you level up, it takes times to fill up your stamina bar. It would be best to change the stamina regen, something like the regen is such that every 6 (or a fraction of 24H) hours, your stamina bar is fully charged.

Unregistered Guest
    I personally would like to be able to purchase this game and have them do away with the stamina bar altogether.
    Although I suppose the slow stamina paces the game so you don't roll special events in an hour flat.

Credits
    The stamina regen is meant to be slow, much like how it is in aigis. You log on once every 4-6 hours to spend stamina and then log off and do something else. It is a slow game compared to PPS and similar, but it is also meant to be so that you can do other things~~

I personally wouldn't want it to be changed.

Same goes for me, I like how it is. More level = less stamina loss while not loggin in. For myself at lv80+ I need 15h logged out to have it back to full ^^

What would be great as an improvement should be a mail box in the game.

Credits
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    You can always recharge your stamina instantly. Just saying~ XD

Credits
    You can already gather every two hours to get upwards of 20% of your max stamina. Stamina system is fine.

The cost of some daily/event maps are a little overwhelming, especially for newer players, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Eab1990 View Post
    You can already gather every two hours to get upwards of 20% of your max stamina. Stamina system is fine.

The cost of some daily/event maps are a little overwhelming, especially for newer players, but it's not a dealbreaker.
    The high cost comes propably with the idea, to not make new players try them for nothing, since they will rarely retreat. A lot of players think only in the 100% where you were good in an event, when you get the girl with 5/5 Skill and all 4 Slots. Getting the Girl itself is the biggest boost and also highest reward, the upgrades are icing on the cake. The 4 extra Skill Ups are merely ~10% which won't make from great to must have. The Equipment Slots would be a big possible power gain, but if you can barely make the ultimate mission, then you propably can't farm in the higher areas for the Wasp Raid Boss anyway. So you won't have enough Mid-Grade Seeds to get enough good equipment.

In the end, do what you can beat 100% of the time, other wise spend the Stamina elsewhere.
    FKG - Ancarius / 138207507 (~430k Total Power) 29/32 Allies.

Credits
    For my 2 cents I'd like to see arrows added to the map paths either while you are positioning girls or all the time. not knowing where they will go and in what direction until you have run the map once is annoying and makes it hard to plan.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    For my 2 cents I'd like to see arrows added to the map paths either while you are positioning girls or all the time. not knowing where they will go and in what direction until you have run the map once is annoying and makes it hard to plan.
    I assume you mean the ones that change once someones gone over them the random spinning ones are random

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sniddy View Post
    I assume you mean the ones that change once someones gone over them the random spinning ones are random
    Think he means its difficult on some maps to know where your girls will run along the paths. Nothing to do with the tiles, only how they will move from start. You can usually figure it out though by looking at where the boss is, where the other starts are and so on :P