Well, i'm probably not the brightest person, and i was never good at Maths, but right now i wonder, how many more SR levels (Wild Cards) i need to max out all of my remaining SR cards? Could be easier if they were all unlevelled, but all of them are already at different levels... And counting it one by one is very tiresome... So, i wonder, is there an easy way to do that using some kind of formula or something? I just can't came up with an easy solution myself... and the cards are too many to count individually. Just for the info: i guess it's something around 53 <lvl100 cards left, and many of those are around lvl 60. But there sure are some lvl 1 cards, and cards with random levels liek 75, 83, 56 and else.
Also, i wonder, how many SR WCs (levels) i'm getting throughout EG events, but this can be counted only by not using any SR WCs during the event, or counting every used SR level or something... Which is too late already anyway, since Phase 1 soon will be over. (though, Phase 1 gives quite little SR WCs, so i can count that off, and only count thse SR WCs (levels) i'll get (or, rather, get and spend) throughout Phase 2...