+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Favorite girls/cards? ENG+JPN

Waiting for stamina to recover...
    What are your favorite cards? For any reason(design,fappability,etc)
    Anyways, my favorites are these three. I love their artwork for some reason.

For JP
    Last edited by Greatest; 08-30-2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Finally found the JP card I was looking for
    ID: 893386

Credits
    This sounds like fun. I'll post without pics to keep the thread friendly for low Internet connections xD

I love cute girls with nice boobs (paizuri fan here), so I have to choose Hiyori Katagiri, Yui Takami and Chiharu Okita. >w<
    Also I have a thing for blonde girls so I can't forget to mention Yuri Kashima, Shizue Kitano and Akie Ibara. :3

Other interesting girls to mention: Lilith Lil, Sakura Shirohata and Asagi Muta for her hot bodies.

I'm too lazy to check the JP list, but I'm sure there are plenty of nice girls to see. BTW, it's very nice the last one you posted... ...cute, blonde and with big boobs, I look forward to see her in the ENG version. *¬*
    Last edited by Danex; 08-30-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Correcting grammar mistake
    LoV ID: Danex (RIP LoV)
    PPS ID: 574023 (Dropped)
    Currently Playing: MWA

My signature :3 Newbie stuff, don't kill me :c

Unregistered Guest
    Akie-chan is best girl for me

Utility cards: Yui (first SR that i leveled to 100) and Airu (the strongest R card available on ENG server).
    Artwork: Kanako Kurata (N sexy card). Level her to 60.

I made a Paizuri deck on my profile. Now looking how to make an ass deck for my smurf (only 1 decent card atm).

- - - Updated - - -

But the card that i want is Satona Okada (from 1st elite guard event), just because is very close to a real slut in my land (but cheaper).

Credits

(Did a spoiler just for the bio of Ruri's since only a few of us have her at the moment. Haven't fully leveled her so nothing to worry about there.)

And Airu of course. I had a few others but from what I've seen so far, Ruri just blew all of them out of the water for me. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Favorite girls/cards? ENG+JPN-favorite-sr.png  
    Last edited by ShadowMiku; 09-01-2015 at 04:19 AM.

Some cards share a common story.

i.e Marie Mochizuki and Chizuru Ebizawa (R and N sexy cards, both OL), from the "co-ed party trolls". Perhaps that one is missing (they are three)

I saw two "mother and daughter" sets of cards with the same model.

Credits
    For me the best one on artwork/poses is Chitose Sakuragi. Used her as a leader (avatar) for some time... and now you guys made me want to put her back there.

PPS ID: Hayard
    Nutaku ID: 240811

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMiku View Post
    I don't have her yet, but i have seen her art several times. She definitely is my fav now, she's just so insanely cute.

Other than her i guess Azumi Isshiki and Chise Hosokawa follow behind her, they're cute too~~

Also got a soft spot for the two fox girls. Fox girls are awesome!

On JP version My favoritre card is probably Akie and June.
    For the JP version this card :

And oh i like every version of Lilith

must have that card.
    I love lilith too, I hope I can get all versions of her when they come out
    ID: 893386