+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Coliseum 4 temp items (burger/shake)

Anyone know when these expire? Will they be sticking around for whatever the next event is?

sidenote: sometimes I see you guys posting in the forum what the next event schedule is when I don't see any updates in game or on facebook/twitter - where is that coming from?

tl;dr - HOW DOES THE INTERNET WORK?
    PPS / Hitsuji Chronicle: Pizza
    ID: 1075264

I guess no one really knows. Nutaku said they will expire after last SEG event, yet they preserved them. I will use them just in case, I feel like Nutaku might remove them without further notice "because we already announced earlier herp derp". Until we hear directly from them, we can only guess.

Hrm. I exhausted all of my burgers/shakes from the last events (Gambit/EG4) because they said that they were going to expire, so I just assumed that this was a new set of burgers/shakes with a new expiration date. Can you confirm that you carried over the temp items from the previous events?
    PPS / Hitsuji Chronicle: Pizza
    ID: 1075264

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balek View Post
    I guess no one really knows. Nutaku said they will expire after last SEG event, yet they preserved them. I will use them just in case, I feel like Nutaku might remove them without further notice "because we already announced earlier herp derp". Until we hear directly from them, we can only guess.
    They need to erradicate mules, but they forgot to put offers for consumables (except stuff for whales)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Credits
    From Scamtaku ask:

Question:
    When do that limited items in peropero (pero shake and pero burger) ACTUALLY expire? Last time you guys said at the end of the last event so I used them all up, but we're still getting them (in current coliseum event gatcha and rewards) please let us know if we can actually save these up.
    Answer:
    We mentioned early on that the items would last throughout the current Coli event, and then would expire!

Just Scamtaku...
    Osawari Mobile 0/4: 4Z6WIMBB0C
    Osawari Island 10/10: Thanks to everyone who used my code ^^
    PeroPero Full: Armeris 872673

Innocentia nihil probat - And they shall know no fear

If Nutaku never did the SED cheat and put a cleaner way to profit in game, i shouldn't see this as a bad measure. In fact, giving more value to paid stuff (puddings/peronamin) makes sense.

But well, Nutaku made shit instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Armeris View Post
    From Scamtaku ask:

Question:

Answer:

Just Scamtaku...
    You should reply to them asking for a link to this so called announcement. I'm curious what they would respond with.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Balek View Post
    You should reply to them asking for a link to this so called announcement. I'm curious what they would respond with.
    I'm not the one who made the question, aside that, on ask you can't reply XD.

And as I say in other post, trust on Scamtaku? Never XD Is not the first time that something is announced in place that some a few ones know...
    Osawari Mobile 0/4: 4Z6WIMBB0C
    Osawari Island 10/10: Thanks to everyone who used my code ^^
    PeroPero Full: Armeris 872673

Innocentia nihil probat - And they shall know no fear

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    The pero shakes in this event are useless and I can't be used it for Kurito, what a waste...
    https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mattress90

My Games: Harem Heroes, Kamihime Project

Level up and get focus. I did the same at Elite Guard.