+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Unregistered Guest

Tips for Pero Gambit

Hi !
    Do you guys have some tips to get the rewards more easily ? I'm level 33 with 211 stamina and 240'000 Sed.
    Searching for friends too Ïd: 701255 PxUshi

The only tip that comes to mind is to rush to extra stage (stage 100 in week 1 and stage 200 in week 2). You're earning stamps faster there.

On 2nd phase he will get rekt with new slayer cards (if Nutaku doesn't hide the 2nd N slayer). And 211 stamina will be short for phase 80-100
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

That's why you use pero glasses for the last 20 phases :d I had around 130 after last gambit, not even counting those that I used back then.

Unregistered Guest

newb

Quote Originally Posted by Balek View Post
    That's why you use pero glasses for the last 20 phases :d I had around 130 after last gambit, not even counting those that I used back then.
    No glasses this time around (so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No glasses this time around (so far)
    Yeah, sad. But we kept the glasses from the last event at least.

Getting 3-4K Stamps a day would work. But it's going to take a lot of work without SEC (Special Effect Cards). Try to get to the 100th location for the 1st phase and the 200th location for the 2nd phase. I wish everyone the best of luck.
    PeroPero Seduction
    Shunnosuke ID: 127088

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Balek View Post
    Yeah, sad. But we kept the glasses from the last event at least.
    But they removed those, didn't they? Just like in case with the Bloody Mary / Pumpkin Pies we stacked up during the Haloween Gambit?
    I'm pretty sure i had like 100 of them on the Haloween Gambit end, and now i have 0...

Nutaku should acted with the same behavior since 4th Elite Guard, but instead they kept burguers and shakes in favor of macro gangs (in fact, some whales are using macros, that's why no one got banned) and to prevent item stacking on future events. This was bad for some casuals and worse for casual cashers (more priority for e-gacha than consumables).

Learn to wait some minutes after finding Risa and you're short of focus, farm pink boxes. You have no choice, this game is insanely unbalanced... and perogambit is the less unbalanced of the three events on Nutaku server.
    Last edited by chillinfar; 12-06-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Quote Originally Posted by Vic47 View Post
    But they removed those, didn't they? Just like in case with the Bloody Mary / Pumpkin Pies we stacked up during the Haloween Gambit?
    I'm pretty sure i had like 100 of them on the Haloween Gambit end, and now i have 0...
    I still have my glasses from the last event.