+ Reply to Thread

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Now Can See Max Sed

It's great that we can see the level 100 SED, but I wish I could see the max SED without having to go into the card. I like to max my cards in order of highest max SED. Why level a card whose max SED is 10800 when I can use those same wild cards and get 11000 or more?

Still. Progress is progress.

Credits
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. The list on the wikia isn't perfect though. It's missing a bunch of new cards, especially the newer SRs. I also check out the Japanese sites to get max SED. At least for the new cards, I won't have to look them up anymore to see how they compare to other cards.

I just wish they'd give us this ability. It's coded in the game. Gacha shows level 100 SED. How hard would it be to do it for the card view?

Credits
    Sad, but true. Well, i'm still glad that our admins update the wiki quite often with new cards.

I doubt they will improve the game interface, if they don't even fix the typos so far.

Btw, can you link those Japanese sites with new cards you are talking about?
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    Why level a card whose max SED is 10800 when I can use those same wild cards and get 11000 or more?
    I max my cards based on likings. If I like the picture better, I max this card before the other. Don't really care about the type.