+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puffin Browser

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Puffin Browser

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Puffin Browser. It is THE only reason I have been able to keep up with PPS despite visiting my family and being on the road for 6 hours yesterday.

If you need a mobile way to play PPS, Puffin is your answer.
    Last edited by JSensei; 12-28-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Flash apk + Firefox can do the same task
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Can you run flash apk on iPhone?

I see, North Korea... oh, i mean Apple

Eh... Apple ain't so bad. With a jailbreak, it's plenty flexible. It serves my needs, and that's all I care about.

Jailbreak is heretical for applefags (and even illegal in some countries)

Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    Jailbreak is heretical for applefags (and even illegal in some countries)
    Since when is it "heretical?" Most tech savvy Apple users have modified their phones in one way or another. I've been running jailbroken devices since 2010.

As for the illegality in some countries, that's not really been tested. As long as you are jailbreaking to increase interoperability, it does not appear to break laws in many (or any) countries. While I'm sure you can pirate apps with modern jailbreaks, when Installous shut down, I would think that most people quit caring about pirated apps.

I only run my current jailbreak for MiWi (I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan and therefore cannot tether my phone through AT&T) and a few small tweaks to add extra multitouch gestures. I don't even use MiWi that often, but every now and again, I'll lose internet and need to tether.

To get back on track, Puffin isn't the only way to do flash on a phone. Currently I use VPN Browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Schverika View Post
    To get back on track, Puffin isn't the only way to do flash on a phone. Currently I use VPN Browser.
    Is VPN Browser available for iOS, and how does it compare to Puffin?

I found Puffin worked pretty well, except sometimes it would fail to load the flash. Closing the app and reopening it seemed to fix the issue though.

The main reason why I stopped using Puffin was its inability to resize the flash. The sides would just get cropped off so if there was a critical button near the edge then I just couldn't press it. VPN Browser asks for a paid subscription to keep working, but that's reasonable for a working product. None of the other differences are deal breakers, but being able to fit/scroll the flash to a given screen size is essential.

Go look it up on an app market for iOS availability information.