+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Is it hard for F2P to make it to at least Top 1000 in event rankings?

Ok, so Elite Guard 5 just ended and I managed to get to top 500 in ranking. I was able to do this by saving up items from previous events. Not to mention I'm lv62 with 800+ SED. I really don't spend any money on this game beside one per day e gacha tickets for $1. Soooooooooooooo, do you guys think it's possible or Nah?
    PeroPero Seduction
    Shunnosuke ID: 127088

2. Certainly, there are people here who do that

When I try, I can rank high enough in every event. I can even complete Gambit collection to 50k. All for free.
    However, for me it simply isn't worth the time investment. But it can be done.
    I don't even bother with gambit any more, but EG is still very easy to get high ranking even with barely trying.

I newer spend anything money on PeroPero and got to top 250.
    F2P can get most girls if they are very active.

I agree. I'm very active myself so I end up doing well anyway.
    PeroPero Seduction
    Shunnosuke ID: 127088

I'm F2P and got top 500, top 500 in support, and over 200 SEGs. I've not even been playing THAT long. Still have about as many half puddings as I had when I started, though I burned a lot of full puddings.

F2P here and pretty easy if u been playing for a long time, if u just started it might take a while.
    PSS ID:497721 (ilesliex3)

Unless Nutaku want to cut ranking to top 100 (as did at 3rd perocolo).

Funny fact, they fooled cash users on the way to control grinding (i.e, the Event Gacha fiasco, cut on rankings...). Better idea was releasing stages and encourage free players to rush (making less useful to stay at lower areas and restore value of peronamin).

Now events are unbalanced for any potential casher (unless they are whaling or lucky with cards), but stages are shitty. And the worst is starting to come (perocolo and their SED tricked cards).
    Last edited by chillinfar; 01-07-2016 at 12:33 PM.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

it very easy in elite guard type if you are a old player with over 500 sed and have save up some event ticket, but gambit and coliseum type don´t
    in coliseum the sr prize go to top 100 or 150 i don´t remenber well <,< but it have the free coliseum gacha box with 2 sr & other stuff and 1 event ticket for streak winthat you should save to the elite guard
    gambit is a bullshit to milk money from players ,it give 1 sr if you are lucky with silver box ¬¬

last gambit was bullshit for EVERYONE, specially paying players (golden boxes was a scam, dropping pink stuff)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836