+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

New cards in the Bonus Area?

Megumi Komoto and Mistress Shiro are the cards I got from the Bonus Arena.
    Where did they come from? Didn't see them on Aoi Mihashi route.
    PSS ID:497721 (ilesliex3)

2. it was a silent update, they just showed up yesterday

Credits
    Wow. And how to get them? Exploring the Bonus-Area is the only way? Ar are there other ways? Also, what about the cards from stage 4-2? Are they exclusive to that stage, and will became unavailable if i won't get them ruring that stage, just like the pink ranger girl from stage 4-1?
    Are they going to expand GHQ or now we should waste Card Reveals to get even Exploration Cards? (btw i've noticed much less Chance Times during the stage 4-2, and most of theme lead to "White ALMOST... Nooo, You Missed it! Forget it, and try another time!"
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Just got Megumi Komoto. But the other one is becoming a bitch to get. No way am I wasting a Card Reveal doe lol.
    PeroPero Seduction
    Shunnosuke ID: 127088

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic47 View Post
    Wow. And how to get them? Exploring the Bonus-Area is the only way? Ar are there other ways? Also, what about the cards from stage 4-2? Are they exclusive to that stage, and will became unavailable if i won't get them ruring that stage, just like the pink ranger girl from stage 4-1?
    Are they going to expand GHQ or now we should waste Card Reveals to get even Exploration Cards? (btw i've noticed much less Chance Times during the stage 4-2, and most of theme lead to "White ALMOST... Nooo, You Missed it! Forget it, and try another time!"
    All of them are available in Bonus Area, and for the new location..

Thank you for taking place in Elite Guard 5 and congratulations for the obtained rank!
    Now that the event has ended, we are happy to announce that a new Area has been added to Stage 4, along with new cards and Hentai Scenes!
    A new GHQ Mission is also available for this Area, running every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST!

Best of luck,
    The PeroPero Team

Credits
    2 N new maps of where to get? (Kana Mizuchima, Sayuna Matsumori)
    ID: 796595
    stomoped
    PPS
    Aigis
    Osawari Island 2/10 6HYRNEQ1WLLEK7PVM6VLH

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel View Post
    All of them are available in Bonus Area, and for the new location..

Thank you for taking place in Elite Guard 5 and congratulations for the obtained rank!
    Now that the event has ended, we are happy to announce that a new Area has been added to Stage 4, along with new cards and Hentai Scenes!
    A new GHQ Mission is also available for this Area, running every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST!

Best of luck,
    The PeroPero Team
    Actually, you're off on this one. There are two new cards for 4-2 (both N), AND two unrelated cards for the bonus area. They are not available on any of the previous routes unless they have changed the routes. I suspect, that one of the earlier routes got changed and they were added there.

Either that, or they are exclusive to the bonus area.

For what it's worth, they seem to have a higher encounter rate. It took me about 1000 stamina to get them, but I got them both.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    Actually, you're off on this one. There are two new cards for 4-2 (both N), AND two unrelated cards for the bonus area. They are not available on any of the previous routes unless they have changed the routes. I suspect, that one of the earlier routes got changed and they were added there.

Either that, or they are exclusive to the bonus area.

For what it's worth, they seem to have a higher encounter rate. It took me about 1000 stamina to get them, but I got them both.
    Maybe, i remember at least one card replacement with an earlier E gacha card

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel View Post
    Maybe, i remember at least one card replacement with an earlier E gacha card
    That's what made me think they probably just swapped out one of the earlier routes. I'm not restarting to verify it, but most of us here are pretty far in the explore story.

Sometime, we should ask one of the newer players to confirm for me. Alicetbs is only on 2-4. She might be a good person to check stages 3-1 through 3-4.

New girls after stage 14

New girls:

Stage 14-1 to 14-3:
    1) SR-S Naromi Seto

Stage 14-4 to 14-6:
    1) N-B Hibiki,
    2) SR-S Naromi Seto

Stage 14-7 to 14-9:
    1) N-M Ai Mochozuki
    2) N-B Hibiki,
    3) SR-S Naromi Seto

Reward for finishing 14-9:
    1) R-S Aoi Mihashi

New card at Bonus stage:
    1) N-M Ai Mochozuki
    2) N-B Hibiki
    3) N-M Mistress Shirio
    4) N-M Megumi Komoto
    5) R-S Aoi Mihashi
    6) SR-S Naromi Seto

GHQ Sunday:
    1) N-M Ai Mochozuki
    2) N-B Hibiki
    3) N-M Kana Mizushima
    4) R-S Aoi Mihashi
    5) SR-S Naromi Seto
    6) SR-B Maho Matsunaga

So total 8 new girls:

1) N-M Ai Mochozuki - From stage 14.7-14.9, bonus stage and GHQ.
    2) N-B Hibiki - From stage 14.4-14.9, bonus stage and GHQ.
    3) N-M Mistress Shirio - from bonus stage only
    4) N-M Megumi Komoto - from bonus stage only
    5) N-M Kana Mizushima - From GHQ Sunday only
    6) R-S Aoi Mihashi - Reward from finishing stage 14.9, GHQ and Bonus stage
    7) SR-S Naromi Seto - From stage 14.1-14.9, Bonus stage and GHQ
    8) SR-B Maho Matsunaga - From GHQ Sunday only
    Last edited by Opalia24; 01-10-2016 at 10:52 AM.