+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Unregistered Guest

What to do with all these pero shakes?

I'm getting close to the end of the main campaign so obviously I will finish that. But seriously, I have 20 pero shakes and 26 half shakes. What is everyone doing with all these shakes?

I understand there's a 2 hour window in the GHQ on Sunday when you can get unique SRs. Is that what everyone will be doing?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm getting close to the end of the main campaign so obviously I will finish that. But seriously, I have 20 pero shakes and 26 half shakes. What is everyone doing with all these shakes?

I understand there's a 2 hour window in the GHQ on Sunday when you can get unique SRs. Is that what everyone will be doing?
    Use them for your needs...
    - ghq if you miss cards
    - at beginning the daily mission are usefull to go for
    - break the mouse in bonus area to gain lvl's for your cards, pero and lvl up yourself for friendsslots and higher stamina pool

just don't forget ,shakes / burgers are temporary and they delete them at the start of the next event

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I've accumulated around 13 Peronamin, 62 Peronamin Half, 34 Puddings and 111 Half-Puddings (not counting the Shakes/Burgers, since they disapper every time after the new Event begins). Personally i use Peronamin/Pero Shakes when i need to finish the current Daily Mission (the last one, mostly, since they require more rolls to complete and offer SR Wild Cards or R gacha Tickets as a reward), to adjust my Exp lvl to get the most of the soon coming Lvl-Up, or just to get more rolls during the events like PeroGambit/Elite Guard when i lack Ep or Ranking Points to get the unique limited SR girl card reward from the Event. Pudings and Burgers are handy for skipping Seduction Battles in Exploration Mode and PeroGambit fast, to not let your Stamina rot unused, while it is full, and (mostly) - to take down Elite Guards in time, before they run away, to get the x3 EP bonus and the reward. Also remember, that the Story Mode is still not complete, and gets new chapters added from time to time. And yes - watch the Schedule and remember to use all your Shakes/Burgers before the next Event begins (i prefer using them at the last day of the current Event) and always keep at least some Peronamin/Pero Puddings in your inventory "just in case".
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

level up to refill focus.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Credits
    for GHQ + Explore the area..
    you can use it for daily mission, too..

FKG ID : 193415625

Quote Originally Posted by lordvarokah View Post
    for GHQ + Explore the area..
    you can use it for daily mission, too..
    i doubt he still have them...if that were the case...well he have 2 days for use or will lose them
    khermerker(594122)

I don't have time to burn through 37 Shakes and 21 half shakes today, but tomorrow I will complete every mission and then some.

Kind of a shame. Those shakes would be super handy for Gambit, but that's ok. It'll be super useful to get 2-3 levels too.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by khermeker View Post
    i doubt he still have them...if that were the case...well he have 2 days for use or will lose them
    noo... my plan has ruined soon... if they delete that

Quote Originally Posted by lordvarokah View Post
    noo... my plan has ruined soon... if they delete that
    pero burgers and shakes are for event only that means when next event start all will be lose...i lose the ones before after i did they say they will do that always
    khermerker(594122)

Credits
    I hope shakes and burget won't be deleted while Gambit starts.. coz it may boost to stage 100 (part 1)... (if choice of fate result is all correct from stage 1 - 100)