+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Unregistered Guest

Angry cheap nutaku way to keep winners out.

http://puu.sh/mzi2N/0698c68d24.jpg shows how nutaku pads levels so that if you have even 1 point less then the next level you really lose more then that because they skip down to the next level as if the guys above you are all different scores. Really illustrates how youcan lose 300 levels in an hour in the last hour of perocolo.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://puu.sh/mzi2N/0698c68d24.jpg shows how nutaku pads levels so that if you have even 1 point less then the next level you really lose more then that because they skip down to the next level as if the guys above you are all different scores. Really illustrates how youcan lose 300 levels in an hour in the last hour of perocolo.
    And? Whats your problem?^^ 5 Players with same Points at Rank 749, thats why it steps to 754...
    You think you lose "300" ranks because of that? You lose hard because many players keep their stuff and burn it at the last day

Unregistered Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel View Post
    And? Whats your problem?^^ 5 Players with same Points at Rank 749, thats why it steps to 754...
    You think you lose "300" ranks because of that? You lose hard because many players keep their stuff and burn it at the last day
    the 300 levels was pulled out of my ass as an illustration. What I am saying is, is that in 99% of the games I play if you have 1000 points and have a rank of 20 then the guy with 999 has the rank of 21 regardless of how many people have 1000 points in the 20 ranking. the "pad" shows how it steps in PPS. I just think it's a shame they do it that way. (and for the record, I have placed above 1000 in the last 2 perocolo as a pure F2P player)

No, they do not have different scores. Do the math. They have the same scores. Your score is based on attack wins. You see three have the same number of wins. They have the same rank.

329 + 228 + 1 =
    329 + 228 +1 =
    329 + 228 +1 =

What about these three?

342 + 321 + 21 =
    342 + 321 + 21 =
    328 + 328 + 0 =

Those are different. But it counts first period defensive wins as victories. That accounts for the discrpency. It's all based on score, not on wins.

so i normally just view and shake my head, but...

wat?
    PPS / Hitsuji Chronicle: Pizza
    ID: 1075264

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel View Post
    This. Very this.

I'm a FtP player. Do you know how many times I had 250+ wins in a day? Well, let's do the math. If you play 24 hours a day, you will get 6 focus per hour. 6 x 24 = 144. If you're on fire, you might get 144 victories. Suppose you started the day with full focus and maybe you leveled up. You're taking best case scenario around 150 wins.

I'm up to 250 and counting today.

Hell, even with using burgers, it takes a WHILE to rack up that many wins. It's a lot of clicking, but I'll be damned if I let 40 burgers go to waste.

Ultimately, people played the game better than you did. Them's the breaks, kid.

Gambit showed more scenarios like that. Ranks 700-1000 are the hell.

The answer, less differences between players (slayer cards)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

you are wrong very wrong....maybe that work for your rank but top 300 you will see something different...points are more important than win....

the points are based in rank so its not same win rank 3 than rank 4...first points then kills then time...the one that got fist get rewards...btw im 100% free player without slayers and make it to top 245 and really didnt a lot of effort...steam got part of my time but well the thing is i burn all burgers in sunday...i was in 530 after stop using burgers on 2nd period..(go from 256 to 530) last day i burn all my burgers and go back to 245 in overall cause i did go for rank 2 with a 90%(i think only know is kinda high) of wins...i just follow rules....for be free player...i could actually go more down but i prefere keep my puddings for something that worth....btw between me and rank 244 i had more wins...but he have 2 points more....seems he could mantein a better win rate on rank 1...well who knows....:P
    khermerker(594122)

Hmm... let me run this through my internet translator.

*ding ding*

The translated version is

"Butthurt player is butthurt."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by khermeker View Post
    you are wrong very wrong....maybe that work for your rank but top 300 you will see something different...points are more important than win....

the points are based in rank so its not same win rank 3 than rank 4...first points then kills then time...the one that got fist get rewards...btw im 100% free player without slayers and make it to top 245 and really didnt a lot of effort...steam got part of my time but well the thing is i burn all burgers in sunday...i was in 530 after stop using burgers on 2nd period..(go from 256 to 530) last day i burn all my burgers and go back to 245 in overall cause i did go for rank 2 with a 90%(i think only know is kinda high) of wins...i just follow rules....for be free player...i could actually go more down but i prefere keep my puddings for something that worth....btw between me and rank 244 i had more wins...but he have 2 points more....seems he could mantein a better win rate on rank 1...well who knows....:P
    That's wrong too, "Points" aren't related to the ranks, for your own Score you get 3pts each attack win and 1 pt each defense win.
    Princess Points are related to the wins in an fight, 5 Cards ,5 Fights, 1pt for every fight you've won.
    Rank itself influences only indirect, because you get more tickets at better ranks = more Coliseum gacha spins = probably more consumables to fight more.